Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Kevin just told Ramses about the blindside and how he'll be evicted. 

Maybe it's time to turn on the feeds...

I've had the feeds on and I didn't see this happen.  Granted, I haven't had it on quad cam the whole time but Kevin has been hanging out with Alex and Jason outside and Ramses has been inside.  I went back to see if I could find it and I haven't been able to.  Do you know what time it would have been?

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I've had the feeds on and I didn't see this happen.  Granted, I haven't had it on quad cam the whole time but Kevin has been hanging out with Alex and Jason outside and Ramses has been inside.  I went back to see if I could find it and I haven't been able to.  Do you know what time it would have been?

Not quite sure. I'd say between 45 minutes to an hour ago? Maybe about 8:30-8:50 PST?

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Not quite sure. I'd say between 45 minutes to an hour ago? Maybe about 8:30-8:50 PST?

Thanks.  I really want to see this.

(edited)

Ramses seriously deserves to get eliminated if he doesn't even make a point to talk to Jessica tonight. I doubt Jessica will even believe him. ("Kevin told you that? Suuuuuure he did. Elena told me you were safe, and I trust her and I don't trust you, so no deal") but you have to TRY, dude. What does that guy even DO all day if he's not thinking of ways to get off of the block? By the way, start ONE fight and Jess will pull you because she'll be too worried that you'll get evicted over Josh because of your fight. This is simple shit right here and this guy is way too passive to do ANYthing. 

EDITED TO ADD: "Well, Kevin just gave me my only shot to not get evicted this week. I better go tell the person who has Veto and who desperately wants the person I'm on the block against to go home. Okay, I'm on my wa....ooooh, people are throwing apples at each other! Forget that other stuff. THIS is what's important" 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
(edited)
50 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Oh, I live in RI too. She's from CrANNNNston? That explains a lot.

The funny thing about my comment is when I said I live in the northern part of the state.  I realized that I only live about ten minutes away from Cranston.  So yeah I am not far from where she is from.  Okay sorry for going off topic.

Edited by BK1978
Because for some reason I spelled minutes wrong.
  • Love 2

Kevin told him not to say it came from him. But that he should totally tell Jess. 

Jessica said a few hours ago that she doesn't trust anyone and it would not surprise her if they voted Ramses out. Maybe you should use the damn veto then!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Kevin told him not to say it came from him. But that he should totally tell Jess. 

Jessica said a few hours ago that she doesn't trust anyone and it would not surprise her if they voted Ramses out. Maybe you should use the damn veto then!

When your "pawn" clearly has NO ALLIES in the house, what in the freaking world are you thinking?!

• Love 2

What is the downside to using the Veto? Absolutely zero.

It's not like it's good for 3 weeks or something. It costs her absolutely zero to take Ramses down and put up someone like Alex or (ideally Raven). Raven would be best but she won't do that because she doesn't know what we all know. It's not fair to find fault for her not putting up Raven.

But why not take down Ramses and put up someone else like Alex? It costs her zero and if she has even the slightest doubt that everyone is telling her the truth (and she does), it costs her nothing to put up Alex or anyone else. I really hope she is not that stupid.

• Love 1
Just now, MissBluxom said:

What is the downside to using the Veto? Absolutely zero.

It's not like it's good for 3 weeks or something. It costs her absolutely zero to take Ramses down and put up someone like Alex or (ideally Raven). Raven would be best but she won't do that because she doesn't know what we all know. It's not fair to find fault for her not putting up Raven.

But why not take down Ramses and put up someone else like Alex? It costs her zero and if she has even the slightest doubt that everyone is telling her the truth (and she does), it costs her nothing to put up Alex or anyone else. I really hope she is not that stupid.

It would be admitting that their initial nominations were not the best and Cody is not one to admit something like that. Plus, I think he has the approach that this is also a sort of test - if they vote out Ramses, he knows that they can't trust anyone. Why he thinks that they can trust them now is beyond me (and them), but hey, it's Cody. It's his plan and they're sticking with it. 

By the way,  I think Jillian did more to help save herself than Ramses is doing now and Jillian did nothing to save herself.  Ramses just might be too young for this game. He is far too timid. And I think his youth plays into that.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the way,  I think Jillian did more to help save herself than Ramses is doing now and Jillian did nothing to save herself.

Actually, she did a little.  But I get why she didn't do too much.  She didn't want to make herself a target by campaigning too hard.  Plus, by a certain point, she thought she had the votes to stay, so she didn't feel the need to do it too much.

Ramses, on the other hand, really seems to be doing even less.

Kevin told Ramses to go talk with Jess and he still hasn't done it. Even though he's been in the kitchen and now backyard with her. Granted Josh was in the kitchen and everyone is in the backyard, but at least nod at her or try to get her.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Kevin told Ramses to go talk with Jess and he still hasn't done it. Even though he's been in the kitchen and now backyard with her. Granted Josh was in the kitchen and everyone is in the backyard, but at least nod at her or try to get her.

I think he wants to alert her in a way that's not too noticeable.

• Love 1

Cody and Mark are talking about their relationships with Jessica and Elena.  According to Mark, Elena has the exact same personality type as his ex-girlfriend who drove him crazy.  However, Elena is a tad more affectionate than his ex.  Cody says that he will never leave Texas so he and Jessica will have to figure something out. 

Alex told Paul that Kevin has been getting Ramses all riled up. He has to talk to Kevin and tell him not to do that. So, Paul does talk to Kevin who says , ah, we don't talk game . Paul says don't encourage him to talk to Jess and Cody.

(edited)
5 hours ago, zorak said:

Cody is ridiculous.  He just told Mark, "I just want the couples to be safe." 

I guess "the couples" are his ride or die. So I guess when they get to the Final 4 it will be 2 against 2. Yeah! That will help out a lot. Oh, brother?!?!?!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It would be admitting that their initial nominations were not the best and Cody is not one to admit something like that. Plus, I think he has the approach that this is also a sort of test - if they vote out Ramses, he knows that they can't trust anyone. Why he thinks that they can trust them now is beyond me (and them), but hey, it's Cody. It's his plan and they're sticking with it. 

By the way,  I think Jillian did more to help save herself than Ramses is doing now and Jillian did nothing to save herself.  Ramses just might be too young for this game. He is far too timid. And I think his youth plays into that.

Yes. His youth may well play into that. It would also make sense if he never before watched the show. But he has said what a big fan he is. *BOGGLE*

After 19 seasons, it seems to me that when interviewing potential HGs, they could ask them, "if you found yourself on the block, what would be the most important thing you could do to try to save yourself from being evicted?"

The correct answer of course is to talk with the HOH and talk with the Veto holder and try to work out some kind of deal. Any other answer and I wouldn't let them on the show.

It's just unbelievable that so many of these newcomers to the show seem to think that "doing nothing" is a polite way to proceed. It wastes our time and it wastes their time and it seems to show just how bad the casting process is for this show. Ramses & Jillian both should never have gotten onto this show because both of them seemed to think that "doing nothing" is an acceptable approach to winning the $500K.

• Love 5

Have they had the POV ceremony yet? I hope Jessica takes Ramses down and puts someone else up. Alex is a good idea, she's already against them.  But I was thinking of Elena. She and Jessica already get along, so if Jessica asks if she's willing to be a pawn, and guarantees her that neither she nor Cody will nominate Elena for a certain number of weeks, Elena might be OK with it. Elena probably has no love for Josh and would be happy to see him go. I don't think Elena is that much into the couples alliance anyway. She spends a lot of time in the green room with Kevin, Jason, Alex and Ramses.

Also if Cody/Jessica take Ramses down they may have a loyal ally. Maybe . . . being Ramses, I wouldn't count on it.

8 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Have they had the POV ceremony yet? I hope Jessica takes Ramses down and puts someone else up. Alex is a good idea, she's already against them.  But I was thinking of Elena. She and Jessica already get along, so if Jessica asks if she's willing to be a pawn, and guarantees her that neither she nor Cody will nominate Elena for a certain number of weeks, Elena might be OK with it. Elena probably has no love for Josh and would be happy to see him go. I don't think Elena is that much into the couples alliance anyway. She spends a lot of time in the green room with Kevin, Jason, Alex and Ramses.

Also if Cody/Jessica take Ramses down they may have a loyal ally. Maybe . . . being Ramses, I wouldn't count on it.

I have zero doubt that Jessica won't take Ramses down. Unless SOMEONE talks to her before the veto to convince her otherwise, but I bet she'll be busy either banging Cody or getting ready to be on camera. 

Unfortunately, Ramses didn't seem to talk to Jessica like Kevin warned him to, so he just sealed his own fate by not doing that. And that's why I'm not mad to see Ramses go. He's just not a good BB game player at all. I just wanted to see an epic blindside...in JOSH. Jody's blindside 2.0 won't be as fun as Josh's blindside when he realizes that he's actually going home and his acting was all for naught.

I really, really wanted to see that and have Paul not get his way. 

• Love 4

Ramses had so many chances to talk to Jess last night and didn't. Whether he's scared of someone seeing or what but if he doesn't talk to her this morning before veto then he's an idiot who deserves to go home. 

Jess will then be destroyed because she wants someone to tell her she's not being paranoid and she will use the veto.

• Love 2

At this point I want Ramses to go home.  He adds nothing to this house and nobody there will work with him so he offers nothing to any side I could potentially root for.  I am annoyed with the way they all bow down to Paul but that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon.  Therefore I am rooting for chaos and drama.  And I want Josh and Cody/Jessica to just have at it.  I want Jessica and Cody to get blindsided and then fight back and just tear into these people.  I hope they don't go into a shell and they shouldn't because they should be emboldened with the Halting Hex.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Cody is ridiculous.  He just told Mark, "I just want the couples to be safe." 

Cody is just saying that. He doesn't trust Mark at all. Him and Jess have spent a lot of time talking about how untrustworthy he is. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, zorak said:

Jason just now:  "I know America thinks I'm a giant fuck ass." 

I mean Jason honestly has the best read of anyone in the house on most things, including America's perception apparently lol.

25 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I want using the Halting Hex to unleash a crossover with Zoo.  Try to avoid the killer hybrid rhino/wooly rhino, Paul.  

Lovely idea.

Fucking Ramses! You had a chance to maybe prevent Paul from getting exactly what he wants yet again and you did nothing. Dammit!

I came to the very sad realization last night that there's literally no one who will go after Paul/the couples next week. Cody is the best hope, but he probably won't even do it either. Sigh.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I came to the very sad realization last night that there's literally no one who will go after Paul/the couples next week. Cody is the best hope, but he probably won't even do it either. Sigh.

Shouldn't we be coming up on a time where Paul starts to think about going after the couples?  And I mean that as the puppet master not nominating them himself.  He can't possibly want to get into a situation where he's in the final 5 or 6 with two of the couples.  Its not in his best interest to keep these couples floating through.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Anyway, per Jess's scolding of Cody for the tucking commentary; her time in LA; and geographic origins, I'd conjecture she's moderate to liberal to whatever extent she has ideological views. 

What is this? 

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

At this point I want Ramses to go home.  He adds nothing to this house and nobody there will work with him so he offers nothing to any side I could potentially root for.  I am annoyed with the way they all bow down to Paul but that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon.  Therefore I am rooting for chaos and drama.  And I want Josh and Cody/Jessica to just have at it.  I want Jessica and Cody to get blindsided and then fight back and just tear into these people.  I hope they don't go into a shell and they shouldn't because they should be emboldened with the Halting Hex.

Ahhh, let us not forget;  Cody said he was going to strike the fear of god in them if Josh is not voted out.  LOL 

Edited by wings707
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ahhh, let us not forget;  Cody said he was going to strike the fear of god in them if Josh is not voted out!!  

I'll believe that when I see it.  But it is what I want.  And even if I don't like Cody, I want to see these pathetic people cower.  These are some of the most weak minded people I have ever seen in the house.  Sheep all of them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

I'll believe that when I see it.  But it is what I want.  And even if I don't like Cody, I want to see these pathetic people cower.  These are some of the most weak minded people I have ever seen in the house.  Sheep all of them.

No one is going to cower when Cody pitches a fit!  LOL   How on earth is he going to accomplish anything but making himself look more ridiculous.  This is not the chaos I want.  Angry Cody is not fun, it is normal.  

Veto ceremony has to be today and early, too.  Come on Kevin, tell Ramses to go talk to Jessica before it is too late.  This is the chaos I want.  I want Paul to sweat.  

• Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I may be misreading this but could you clarify? Because, of course, Providence is nowhere near Las Vegas. 

Rhode Island is dominated by an entrenched Democratic political machine and the Republicans tend to be of the classical moderate Northeastern/Rockefeller variety.

The AG of Nevada pre-2014 was a Dem (from a party dynasty, I think) as well. 

Of course, lots of people intern in public agencies just for government experience in general. 

Anyway, per Jess's scolding of Cody for the tucking commentary; her time in LA; and geographic origins, I'd conjecture she's moderate to liberal to whatever extent she has ideological views. 

There is definitely a Providence, Nevada, near Las Vegas.

Jessica's been saying she's spent a lot of time in Las Vegas so I'm thinking she was referring to this Providence, not the one in RI.

http://providencelv.com/community/

Edited by TimWil
2 hours ago, MV007 said:

Shouldn't we be coming up on a time where Paul starts to think about going after the couples?  And I mean that as the puppet master not nominating them himself.  He can't possibly want to get into a situation where he's in the final 5 or 6 with two of the couples.  Its not in his best interest to keep these couples floating through.

Yes, but he'll go after Mark first and that doesn't interest me. I need someone to go after Paul himself or barring that at least Matt. Matt does absolutely nothing, but is sitting completely pretty having no heat on him at all, which makes his already boring ass more boring. At least Mark sometimes goes insane for no reason!

You know what, I might actually want Mark to win the HOH since he's Paul's next target and literally the only thing I'm rooting for  in the game is Paul not getting his way. There's like no chance Mark will win though. Praying for a crap shoot HOH so he'll have some chance!

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

I don't think Ramses even cares to talk to Jess before this ceremony. 

I think he wants too, but he's too timid/scared to do it. Especially since right now everyone is awake and in the kitchen togetehr so he'd have to draw attention to himself to pull Jess away to talk. There's no way in hell he'll do that. We just have to hope that Jess goes to the HOH room alone soon and Ramses sees it and runs up there.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Ahhh, let us not forget;  Cody said he was going to strike the fear of god in them if Josh is not voted out.  LOL 

I thought Dominique took Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit with her when she left.

I am, of course, assuming those were nicknames for three of the ants that hitched a ride in her official Big Brother duffel bag. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, but he'll go after Mark first and that doesn't interest me. I need someone to go after Paul himself or barring that at least Matt. Matt does absolutely nothing, but is sitting completely pretty having no heat on him at all, which makes his already boring ass more boring. At least Mark sometimes goes insane for no reason!

You know what, I might actually want Mark to win the HOH since he's Paul's next target and literally the only thing I'm rooting for  in the game is Paul not getting his way. There's like no chance Mark will win though. Praying for a crap shoot HOH so he'll have some chance!

Who do you think Mark would put up?  Josh, of course and probably a pawn to get him out.  Pretty uneventful.  

And yes, Matt and Raven are just seat fillers.  Maybe that could be their job at the next Oscars now that I think about it.  

Cody winning would give us the best noms, I think.   He would back door Paul.  If by chance Paul did end up on the block (it could happen) it may give them all something to think about.  They have to be faced with the choice in order to discuss the possibility for any light to dawn on them.  

(edited)
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who do you think Mark would put up?  Josh, of course and probably a pawn to get him out.  Pretty uneventful.  

But Paul won't get what he wants, which is all I'm asking for. It's too much to ask for Paul or even Matt/Raven being nominated, so I'm rooting for the easier thing that might have a slight chance of happening.

And yes, Matt and Raven are just seat fillers.  Maybe that could be their job at the next Oscars now that I think about it.  

Raven does more than Matt imo. She's created an entire story about how she's dying at least! Matt is a useless slug who occasionally shades somebody perfectly. Most of the time he's just eating cereal or being fake as hell. Boring! ETA: That being said, if this is all gameplay and Matt turns up at like the DE and wins HOH to evict Paul, then I will accept him lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

13 MINUTES AGO, WINGS707 SAID:

After watching Sunday's episode of events that happened while the feeds were down, there is no doubt in my mind that Mark would put up Cody and Jessica.  Everyone in that house would.  They are that stupid.  Good thing Jess got the temptation, but it doesn't matter.  They are going to be the target no matter what.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

After watching Sunday's episode of events that happened while the feeds were down, there is no doubt in my mind that Mark would put up Cody and Jessica.  Everyone in that house would.  They are that stupid.  Good thing Jess got the temptation, but it doesn't matter.  They are going to be the target no matter what.

You know what, it might be fun if Paul gets HOH and then noms Cody/Jessica only for Jessica to use the Halting Hex. That would be fun for about 5 minutes!

Joker's is saying Matt/Raven had sex last night. They have the flashback time as 1:44 am on cam 4. All these people wanna do is fuck each other and kiss Paul's ass. Sigh.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joker's is saying Matt/Raven had sex last night. They have the flashback time as 1:44 am on cam 4. All these people wanna do is fuck each other and kiss Paul's ass. Sigh.

I'm gonna judge (because I'm a Judgey McJudgerson) because they're doing it on my precious summer crack show but really? Not a bad gig for a summer job. Hours are crap but the benefits are decent. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Slider said:

Mark would put up Cody and Jessica.  Everyone in that house would.  They are that stupid.  Good thing Jess got the temptation, but it doesn't matter.  They are going to be the target no matter what.

I am not sure.  Mark thinks he is back in the fold with Cody from what he has said to Cody and Jess but that could be ass kissing and not true.  Hard to tell.  Paul thinks so too thus them not being informed that Ramses is the vote of choice.   LOL 

Is Ramses for sure going? I know that what Paul wants Paul gets. But I'm only counting 4 certain votes to evict Ramses. What's the current assumed vote breakdown?

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Is Ramses for sure going? I know that what Paul wants Paul gets. But I'm only counting 4 certain votes to evict Ramses. What's the current assumed vote breakdown?

Pretty much.

VTE Josh: Cody, Elena, Mark

VTE Ramses: Paul, Christmas, Matt, Raven, Alex

Wild Cards: Jason (likely to do what Alex demands him to do); Kevin (likely to throw a hinky vote)