Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E240: Reunion Part 4

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi is live at her restaurant, and Angela Stanton is on her way.  Kandi will be interviewing her.  Things just got very real. 

Kandi deleted the instagram post with Angela, but Angela didn't:

• Love 6

I wouldn't be too sad to see Phaedra leave at this point, just to see how smug she would try to be now that the lies! the lies! have been exposed and it's all blown up in her face, and see how she would try and spin things. 

• Love 1

I Have never seen so much bad acting since Trump's inauguration speech!  Sheree!  Really?!  That fake crying when Kandi got up to leave made me belly laugh uncontrollably for about 15 minutes straight.  And I'm immune to Porsha's tears.  Her crying is so juvenile and fake.  To me, even if Phaedra told me that about Kandi, I would have just said, "Get the fuck out of here!" and kept it moving.  I don't believe Porsha really believed Kandi said that.  I just think her and Phaedra never thought Kandi was going to react that way and the backlash it would create.  But seriously!  I'm still sitting here like, "Is it really that damned serious?!"  Kandi's running off sobbing like an infant, Porsha's running off sobbing like an infant, Sheree is sobbing by osmosis and all because Phaedra told a lie in anger.  They act like none of them have ever done that.  Hell, Cynthia and Peter are sitting there pretending to be divorced.  And how in the hell is what Phaedra did more outrageous than the things Bob said about and did to Sheree and the bullshit that went down between Kenya and Matt?  Kandi, if someone called you Bill Cosby, I'm sure it was said as a joke.  And I've heard way worse things said about you so simmer down with all that fake drama.  I'm glad this season is over.  I don't even want to watch their next installment.  They have become New Jersey to me.  :-(

• Love 19
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

a) did not ask Kandi if she was planning to rape/drug her, and b) has known that Kandi doesn't drink or do drugs

This right here is what bothers me about the whole dynamics of "the lie".  Totally outside of the show and the falsehood told against Kandi, the fact that Kandi didn't drink or do drugs has zero to do with drugging someone else.  For instance, men that used the date rape drug weren't necessarily drug addicts.  They themselves didn't take the drug.  That's all I'm saying.  Yes, it was a horrible lie Phaedra told on Kandi, but the fact that Kandi didn't use drugs theoretically doesn't have anything to do with drugging someone else.  That is all!

• Love 18
(edited)
10 minutes ago, swankie said:

This right here is what bothers me about the whole dynamics of "the lie".  Totally outside of the show and the falsehood told against Kandi, the fact that Kandi didn't drink or do drugs has zero to do with drugging someone else.  For instance, men that used the date rape drug weren't necessarily drug addicts.  They themselves didn't take the drug.  That's all I'm saying.  Yes, it was a horrible lie Phaedra told on Kandi, but the fact that Kandi didn't use drugs theoretically doesn't have anything to do with drugging someone else.  That is all!

I see your point, but if you're the type of person who doesn't do drugs or drink, I believe its less likely that you're going to use that method to try to take advantage of someone else.  If for no other reason than you don't know how it works.  I wouldn't want to lace someone's drink with a roofie because I'm not that type of person and because I really wouldn't even know how.  I wouldn't say that using drugs is necessary to drugging someone, but I think its less likely that a person who doesn't know how these things would work would want to risk it.  A person who doesn't use drugs is also less likely to know where to even get the stuff from, because they probably aren't regular customers.  

And using a drug or even using it on a regular basis doesn't really make one an addict, but thats different than making the decision to be completely abstinent.

I don't drink, but when my friends came over I would try to make them mixed drinks.  Apparently, all of my drinks were SUPER STRONG, to the point where my friends all referred to my drinks as "tussin."  I had no idea that 80% grey goose to 20% cranberry juice makes people drunk after like 3 sips.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5

Where is Cynthia's Cover Girl contract? When she was comforting Kandi they kept cutting to her looking AMAZING! Even when she blew off Kendra in the lobby with her white slip on slippers with a dude holding her dress up she looked on point. It was weird because sitting on the couch I didn't like her look but when she talks and in motion she is dazzling!

Sorry did something else happen on this episode? I mean other than Bye, girl?

• Love 18

I would generally think that falsely accusing your coworker of rape is grounds for dismissal but this is Andy and BRAVO, so, who knows.

Well, except the street, the street probably knows.....

• Love 22
8 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

So, Johnnie was your client Phaedra? I thought you just referred him to another firm because employment law isn't your specialty?

OK, so my initial impression about Johnny being Pharisee Phaedra's client was correct?

7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Phaedra's silence was her undoing.  No reason to pay the woman to sit there like a bump on a log when she is asked questions. Oh yeah and she totally misrepresented the status of the lawsuit she filed against Angela Stanton.  She didn't win, it was dismissed with prejudice.  Phaedra can never file against the woman again based on the representations Angela made in her book.  Book was never not for sale, Phaedra just screwed with the woman trying to keep her from publishing.  At some point Phaedra, as an attorney, needs to be held accountable for misrepresenting court rulings.

Did anyone watch the interview with Angela Stanton at Kandi's viewing party?

I don't know why, but seeing Cynthia leave the stage followed by someone holding up the train of her dress amused me.

If Pharisee Phaedra was willing to tell Porsha what she did, I wonder what she said to throw a monkey wrench in Kandi's restaurant plans?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MsDiva2007 said:

There not one person on this show I can stand. They all need to be let go. Kandi and her foot soldiers,momma are not interesting. 

lol, then it's time for you to stop watching because I don't see any of the cast going anywhere next season except Phaedra.

• Love 12
(edited)

This big lie makes me wonder did Phaedra come up with Apollo's lie about Kenya in the first place. And when Apollo was fed up with her, he decided to let the truth be known.

Edited by BSB
  • Love 24

Wow. That reunion delivered.

yep, Phaedra is a total fraud and con artist who lived up to her name Phaedra.

choose your baby name carefully, there is so much power associated to a name...

Per wiki:

"In revenge, Phaedra wrote Theseus a letter that claimed Hippolytus had raped her. Theseus believed her and cursed Hippolytus with one of the three curses he had received from Poseidon.[1] As a result, Hippolytus's horses were frightened by a sea monster and dragged their rider to his death."

So peter and Cynthia are not divorced?

• Love 16

Porsha said, "I don't need to show the text messages as proof, but I've got the receipts."

WHEN is she going to show those? Who or what's making her keep them a secret?

Is Andy making her keep them hush-hush until next season? I can see him milking this story for a season or two.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

@swankie -- you'd think its a joke, but refer to @MsDiva2007's comment.  I'm only using her comment to illustrate that there are people who will now always believe that Kandi is some sort of rapist.  

To me, being labeled a rapist* is really that much worse than what others have said on the show.  If Cynthia and Peter are lying about their divorce it only affects the two of them and really has no bearing on their public perception as a person who doesn't want to drug and rape people.  Their lies only hurt the two of them.  Whatever Bob said to Sheree, while disgusting, hurt his own image and reputation, and his abuse, while disgusting, wasn't a lie.  As for the BS with Kenya and Matt, I don't think Kenya has ever lied about what Matt has done.  And he has hurt his own reputation.

* -- before anyone says "but no one ever said Kandi actually raped Porsha" I think thats a distinction without a difference.  If you have the intent to drug and rape someone, its the same thing.  Or as they say, the mens rea....the intent to do a criminal act is there.

tumblr_ml87q0tkrp1re3x32o1_.gif

• Love 18
(edited)
27 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Wow. That reunion delivered.

yep, Phaedra is a total fraud and con artist who lived up to her name Phaedra.

choose your baby name carefully, there is so much power associated to a name...

Per wiki:

"In revenge, Phaedra wrote Theseus a letter that claimed Hippolytus had raped her. Theseus believed her and cursed Hippolytus with one of the three curses he had received from Poseidon.[1] As a result, Hippolytus's horses were frightened by a sea monster and dragged their rider to his death."

So peter and Cynthia are not divorced?

Not yet. Cynthia only filed for divorce in Feb., 2 days before the reunion was filmed.

27 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Porsha said, "I don't need to show the text messages as proof, but I've got the receipts."

WHEN is she going to show those? Who or what's making her keep them a secret?

Is Andy making her keep them hush-hush until next season? I can see him milking this story for a season or two.

I think she would have pulled out her cell phone and shown them had Phaedra not admitted to telling her not only the lie about Kandi/Todd/drug/rape but that Phaedra also told her Kandi was the one that told Phaedra herself. Porsha came armed to protect herself this time, with words/texts instead of fists. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

OMG! She got donkey of the day! 

Which is only fair since she's an ass.

Since the due date lie, when has Phaedra told the truth but of course Porsha believes everything she says because she's a lawyer. But without those lies neither women would have anything going on.

You go Porsha with your "journalism". That was the funniest thing I ever heard.

• Love 12

With Phaedra saying that Johnnie is a client,  didn't she say she was having him as a client for something not having to due with employment?  Like the issue where he said Kandi stole his idea for the restaurant and was going to sue her for that?

2 minutes ago, Eater of Worlds said:

With Phaedra saying that Johnnie is a client,  didn't she say she was having him as a client for something not having to due with employment?  Like the issue where he said Kandi stole his idea for the restaurant and was going to sue her for that?

I don't think so. Johnnie came to her office and, I believe, stated that he was thinking about suing Kandi. Phaedra offered to refer him to another lawyer, who declined to represent him with regards to the restaurant. Even though Phaedra went with him to at least two meetings with the other firm, I don't think he ever retained her as an attorney.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Y'all my rewind button is already broken.

Kandi:  now if I punched one of these muffuccin hoes in they mouth then I'd be wrong right?  

Damo: Absolutely not, proceed.

Andy: Phaedra did you also tell Porsha about "Marvin"?  Yes. 

Damo:  ???

Kandi:  if she hadnt outed you here today you still wouldn't admit you lied.

Damo: ??

Porsha and her dry cry: do you think I'm that stupid?  Yes bish, we do. 

Damo: ?

This has to be the absolute worst.. Phaedra is a real "asshole."  I have to give it Porsha, she would not let Phaedra off the hook this time and she held her feet to the fire.  This is really , really bad, I admire Cynthia Bailey for speaking out , not letting Phaedra slick her way out of this one..

Edited by byrd
spelling
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, byrd said:

This has to be the absolute worst.. Phaedra is a real "asshole."  I have to give it Porsha, she would not let Phaedra off the hook this time and she held her feet to the fire.  This is really , really bad, I admire Cynthia Bailey for speaking out , not letting Phaedra slick her way our of this one..

It seems like anger management is working after all. Porsha 2016 would have pulled that delicious wig.

Now if she could only go back to fifth grade. 

Restoration is the word..

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Exactly!

I'm not understanding what's so hard to understand. Kandi can be unbothered with the BEST of them HOWEVER everyone knows that her money, reputation and brand is SERIOUS business to her. This is something that affects her outside of this show. It's not just some RHoA antics. Kandi is mad that these women can't seem to make the distinction. Everyone knows that people are gonna try and bring drama to the show. Have a storyline yada yada yada. Create conflict score as much camera time. That's the recipe as sad as that is and Kandi knows it however Kandi has always been mindful of the slippery slope and I have to say she's done a pretty good job keeping the "drama" to Housewives pearl clutching and she's never deliberately orchastated off the Has she unfortunately gotten caught up in the middle of some more real world drama pertaining to one of the other housewives? Yup. Have we seen her dive in willingly and with unabashed glee or have we seen her be uncomfortably dragged in and then had to clap back in order to not get completely dragged???

There's a difference between Kandi's missteps and "mad days" and the underhandedness of Phaedra and Porsha.  There's just no denying that. Kandi has done the best job keeping things on a more superficial basis. She's real and what you see is what you get but she does her best to keep things on the level of non damaging. Kiking with the girls ain't the same as making up criminal activities and then putting them out in the air.

MJ being an asshole isn't the same as setting the stage for some true attempt at devestating Phaedra, her career, her life etc. etc. Kandi's "shade" comes up only in connection with her defending herself against the shade Phaedra and Porsha's have been going on about since what last season? Kandi ain't encouraging any random conversations about them just cause. Her crew may have stuff to say IN CONNECTION with some conflict or confrontation that have gone down but Kandi ain't sitting around licking up tea from the streets like that's all they do all day. Porsha and Phaedra stay with Kandi in their mouths. Just cause Kandi decided to clap back a time or two don't make her anywhere near shady or deliberately cruel.

That goes to Frick and Frack.

I also hated how she copped to having a "mad day". By the time Kandi was freely talking about anybodies business Frick and Frack has already come for her multiple times. She has only spilled tea in connection with explaining HER SIDE of the story. Had her name not been in anyone's mouth she wouldn't have had to pull any information out as a defense. She never just threw shade. It wasn't like "oh really, Phaedra said that about me? Well Chocolate was real". I'm tired of people pretending there was any tit for tat antics coming from Kandi.

Kandi has only shared information in order to shut down the bullshit that Kandi wasn't a good friend and wasn't fawning over Phaedra like apparently she was supposed to do even though Kandi knew that Phaedra was out there again talking to other people.

The fact that people confused the corny antics of MJ and how extra Don Juan gets when too into the mix with Kandi being grimy and shady and deliberately malicious drives me up the wall.

Yea, what you said !

1 minute ago, LIMOM said:

It seems like anger management is working after all. Porsha 2016 would have pulled that delicious wig.

Now if she could only go back to fifth grade. 

Restoration is the word..

Lol ! well she did say , what do you call it ? Revival ? I can't believe Phaedra was trying to restore anyone without first throwing herself on the alter.  That was the perfect time to confess, but she was determined that Porsha would take the fall . Wow, talk about a fake friend !  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SnarkKitty said:

I'm mad at you for this.

No you didn't hit her with this! I'm done.

Yup - ALL this. 

That right there. I'm mad at how she went into instant victim mode, and managed to escape her part once again. The one satisfaction is by doing so she left Phaedra in that pot stewing all alone thinking "Well damn, yeah I told her, but I didn't tell the dumbass to repeat it! Why is SHE escaping responsibility?" I fully believe that's what that little sideways "Oh, so *I'm* the 'villain now'" was all about. Because she's a liar and a sociopath, but she wasn't alone. She knew Porsha was only too happy to throw that info in Kandi's face and likely ki-ki'd with her about it with no remorse but couldn't say that for fear Porsha would get agitated and really spill some more. 

And Porsha. She can miss me with that "I was shocked and said 'really girl? Did she mean it? Was she joking? How did she say it?' and that 'I ASKED Kandi and then I let it go." Girl, bye. No you didn't. You did what you always do - try and deflect your responsibility with a bigger lie. Gleefully threw it in her face and sat back smugly. Only difference was, this wasn't a lie of your making so you were even HAPPIER because you thought you really had something to get back at Kandi for revealing the truth that would take the light off of your it never happened!/how could I know if it happened?/well maybe it happened.../so what if it happened, you're a __________ tale. 

And uh yeah, I was kinda noticing the slower stream of posts and *crickets* myself ... had it been Kenya, these servers would have been shut down  ... 

This is totally what happened.

Phaedra didn't expect the bitch to go off and use their Kiking private Frick and Frack moments of shade as ammo against Kandi.

Actually if you think about it, I'm sure Phaedrah's thought process was bitch you ain't supposed to tell anyone what I told you in our gossip, shade, girls night, wine drinking moments. That's another thing about Porsha that's so stupid. You know how many times I've gotten stuck biting my tongue wanting to drag a bitch and let her know about herself because of shit I know for a fact cause I got all the tea told to me WITH receipts but I wasn't about to break confidences. I'm friends with all 3 of my son's fathers sisters. But I'm closest with one in particular like we hang, we chill, we throw shade, the works and we kiki all the time about her two other sisters whom I've fallen in and out of favor with on occassion but never would I ever use the million and one things I've gotten from their sister (and their brother too mind you cause me and him are still extra cool, we share a son after all) as ammo. Hell I've had to bite my tongue about shit that I knew they were lying to my face about because I had no way to explain how I came across the information. Or letting info slip would automatically tip them off on who told me.  Phaedrah was supposed to be her good friend so tell me why Porsha broke their confidence. Porsha was messy and Phaedra wasn't gonna say a word cause Porsha was the one that broke gossip rule number 1! Shit said between us STAYS between us. Duh!!!!

• Love 10
(edited)

It is the next day and my mouth is still on the floor and mind is still blown. I think this is the first time I ever thought a reunion was worthy of a re-watch. That was utterly and completely satisfying. 

Porsha: "I asked the question and let it go." Ohhh, so magnanimous of you to make a rape allegation (not a question) against two people on national television and saunter away. So big of you and very indicative of your 'journalistic integrity.' Also, this coming from a person who also said that she will come back with anything when she feels that people are gunning for her. So, there was a point when some viewers, myself included, just thought she came up with it just to hurt Kandi because of whatever perceived wrong might have been done to her. Porsha should absolutely have her feet held to the fire for willingly believing such a malicious lie. She wanted to believe it because it was just so damn salacious and also I think because her pea brained self was a tad flattered by it. 

I have always been mildly amused by Phaedra. First season revealed her to be a liar with her microwave womb that just defies natural law, but I just really took her to a typical undercover hypocrite ho i.e. wants to appear Christian and virtuous to the world but a freak behind closed doors.  I never thought her to be a vindictive she-devil. Boy was I wrong!!! Although I am familiar with the name Angela Stanton and vaguely know that Angela was accusing Phae of some nasty stuff, I never paid no never real mind to it. Part of me thought it was just someone looking for a come up know that Phae is in the public eye. Now, I am willing to give Angela the benefit of the doubt. Phae is a traitorous and dangerous snake.

Hell, I believe she is capable of anything now, including gumming up the works and holding up papers for the OLG restaurant like Kandi accused her of and that is why I think she is less likely to come back next year. The levels she will stoop to will have no one wanting to be anywhere near her. 

The lie is one thing but the nature of the lie takes it to a whole  'nother level. Shit lying about finances, infidelity, homes is typical HW shit but about drug/rape come the hell on! 

11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Phaedra's silence was her undoing.  No reason to pay the woman to sit there like a bump on a log when she is asked questions. 

I think Phaedra is more of frog on a log. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, swankie said:

I Have never seen so much bad acting since Trump's inauguration speech!  Sheree!  Really?!  That fake crying when Kandi got up to leave made me belly laugh uncontrollably for about 15 minutes straight.  And I'm immune to Porsha's tears.  Her crying is so juvenile and fake.  To me, even if Phaedra told me that about Kandi, I would have just said, "Get the fuck out of here!" and kept it moving.  I don't believe Porsha really believed Kandi said that.  I just think her and Phaedra never thought Kandi was going to react that way and the backlash it would create.  But seriously!  I'm still sitting here like, "Is it really that damned serious?!"  Kandi's running off sobbing like an infant, Porsha's running off sobbing like an infant, Sheree is sobbing by osmosis and all because Phaedra told a lie in anger.  They act like none of them have ever done that.  Hell, Cynthia and Peter are sitting there pretending to be divorced.  And how in the hell is what Phaedra did more outrageous than the things Bob said about and did to Sheree and the bullshit that went down between Kenya and Matt?  Kandi, if someone called you Bill Cosby, I'm sure it was said as a joke.  And I've heard way worse things said about you so simmer down with all that fake drama.  I'm glad this season is over.  I don't even want to watch their next installment.  They have become New Jersey to me.  :-(

Kandi is very sensitive and she cries all of the time. When she's upset , her anger turns to tears.  Kandi can't blow it off that easily because she has so much at stake. You are right , Porsha and Phaedra did not expect it to elevate to this level. But you see Phaedra antics were bound catch up to her , it was her time to go down . 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, byrd said:

Kandi is very sensitive and she cries all of the time. When she's upset , her anger turns to tears.  Kandi can't blow it off that easily because she has so much at stake. You are right , Porsha and Phaedra did not expect it to elevate to this level. But you see Phaedra antics were bound catch up to her , it was her time to go down . 

Yep, Kandi is super loyal and keeps it neutral but like all Taurus she is in fact super sensitive.

phaedra is dead to her and I am not surprised she pulled that little Angela stunt.

Hence Phaedra saying" I am the villain now"

at least she is self aware.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Yasmine said:

how exactly was Kandi not a good friend to Phaedra? Because she didn't call and coddle Phaedra through her divorce when she KNEW Phaedra didn't really care about the marriage anymore? I believe Kandi had her own issues at that time so if I were Kandi I wouldn't be sitting around pretending for the camera either. Alsooo, the last time I checked Kandi stayed a true friend for season after season, she never exposed Phaedra for anything until Phaedra started going in on her in confessional and to everyone else repeatedly.

I think Kandi wasn't as good of a friend as she could have been, but in her defense at the time of Apollo's arrest/conviction & Phaedra's divorce, Kandi & Todd were dealing with the loss of Miss Sharon & undergoing a high risk pregnancy.

And even after the rape/Marvin lies were exposed, Kandi STILL did not run Phaedra all the way down on that tv show.

5 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Phaedra didn't expect the bitch to go off and use their Kiking private Frick and Frack moments of shade as ammo against Kandi.

I actually think Phaedra DID expect Porsha to go off & use their kiki'ing against Kandi and Todd.  That's why she told Porsha those lies in the first place.  If you tell Person A that Person B & Person C were going to drug & rape them, you have to have some expectation that Person A is going to confront Person B & Person C.  If Phaedra had left the lies to "Todd is going up to NYC and telling women his name is Marvin" I would agree, but Phaedra had to know that Porsha would go after Kandi after telling Porsha that Kandi & Todd were planning to assault & violate her.

If that bit of lies had come from anyone else I don't think Porsha would've believed it but it was coming from Kandi's "good friend" Phaedra, so why wouldn't Porsha believe it?

KENYA is at the root of the Kandi/Phaedra bust-up (IMO) because after Apollo admitted that he made it all up on Kenya, Kandi told Phaedra they were wrong for spreading those lies on Kenya and they needed to apologize to Kenya for lying on her.  I think that was a severe betrayal in Phaedra's mind and she never got over it.  Then it just escalated with Apollo, Chocolate, etc.

Kandi may have seen how easily and naturally Phaedra lied on Kenya & kept the lie going and may have started distancing herself from Phaedra because of that.

Even if Andy wants to bring Phaedra back for ratings, I just don't see who would want to film with her.   I don't even think Phaedra is needed for a Phaedra/Porsha Lying Fallout Storyline/Phaedra-Porsha Seek Redemption Storyline next season.  1) because there is no redemption for Phaedra to be found amongst the current or previous cast and 2) because only Porsha is needed for a Lying Fallout/Redemption storyline.  I think the other cast members (even Kandi) would agree to film with Porsha but I don't think Phaedra will get the same consideration.

If Phaedra does come back next season, it will only be to wrap things up in the first couple of episodes and then she will be phased out.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I didn't see it like that. Kandi's tears came off, to me at least, as tears of rage. I tend to be the same way. If I am well and truly pissed off, the tears just start flowing. It sucks, 'cause it just makes me angrier. I usually end up with a stuffy nose and a headache. Also, I think Kandi just needed some time to calm down and get herself together or somebody was going to catch her hands.

Right you are, you heard what she told Todd, " if I hit the hoes in the face, I'll be wrong for that !

• Love 10
13 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Phaedra.

I would have had a defamation suit waiting for her the minute they turned the cameras off.

I wondered about this. But I read once that there's a clause in their contract that prevents "Housewives" from suing each other.  I have no idea whether that's true or not, but, to me, it's the only way to explain why Kandi doesn't already have a team of lawyers tap dancing on Phaedra's face.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Where is Cynthia's Cover Girl contract? When she was comforting Kandi they kept cutting to her looking AMAZING! Even when she blew off Kendra in the lobby with her white slip on slippers with a dude holding her dress up she looked on point. It was weird because sitting on the couch I didn't like her look but when she talks and in motion she is dazzling!

Sorry did something else happen on this episode? I mean other than Bye, girl?

When she was blowing out those candles, I was terrified her wig was going to go up in flames!

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Are folks still trying to belive Phaedra had no knowledge of Apollo's shenanigans??

I never believed that lie ! Phaedra knew exactly what Apollo was up to. There is no way she couldn't know. This is not saying that she was a part of it, but how could he have that type of money ? I also just heard that Phaedra's parents asked her to leave the show,  enough already.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 11
(edited)
25 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I actually think Phaedra DID expect Porsha to go off & use their kiki'ing against Kandi and Todd.  That's why she told Porsha those lies in the first place.  If you tell Person A that Person B & Person C were going to drug & rape them, you have to have some expectation that Person A is going to confront Person B & Person C.  If Phaedra had left the lies to "Todd is going up to NYC and telling women his name is Marvin" I would agree, but Phaedra had to know that Porsha would go after Kandi after telling Porsha that Kandi & Todd were planning to assault & violate her.

Yup. Porsha said repeatedly, that 2 days before her sit down with Kandi when she made the accusation (not question) that Phaedra called her and told her about the whole drugging/rape thing. Why else if not as a way to load Porsha for bear? 

1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

OMG! She got donkey of the day! 

https://youtu.be/yTo7Cwg7AtU

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

I haven't posted since several episodes before the finale. This show has just gotten to me this year. Too dark. I'd halfway watch, not wanting to fully commit. Now that all parts have concluded, I just want to say - I am done with Phaedra. She used to be one of my favorites. I never thought she was an amazing person or anything, but at one point I did think she was a good mom and a good friend and just fun to watch. Even after her falling out with Kandi, I didn't think she was necessarily a bad friend. I just figured they both fucked up and couldn't find a way to repair it. 

After seeing how all of this has played out, I believe she is just a horrible, vile, evil person. There is something sociopathic about the way she can lie and sit there so calmly and let other people take the heat. Porsha is no angel herself. No matter WHERE the rumors came from, she should never have brought them up publicly like that. I'm not a huge Kandi fan, but she didn't deserve that. But, I will say, I think Porsha was largely a victim of her own stupidity (let's face it, girl ain't playing with a full set) and Phaedra's machinations. 

I think Porsha truly cared about Phaedra. Phaedra has proven she cares about no one but herself. She completely 100% used Porsha to get back at Kandi. That is abundantly clear to now. Even with it all out there, she STILL wouldn't take complete ownership. She kept up with that "I shouldn't have repeated it" crap. REPEATED it. Everyone knew full well that the rumors came from her and when you are staring the truth in the face and still can't fess up.....something is really wrong with you. 

I don't follow these girls in real life. I just hope that these two are not friends again. Porsha would be even more stupid than I thought to trust her again. Phaedra is just bad news. All around. 

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Is that the PR whispers Phaedra is putting out? "I'm leaving because my parents asked me to" vs "I'm not going to be asked back?" LOL. 

Phaedra has lied about her due date, taken payments in cash in the parking lot, complimented strippers on their shave-ups, twerked with her booty meat hanging all out around other women's husbands, lied on Kenya, been accused of sleeping with Apollo on an air mattress in the projects with the ankle bracelet on (fresh out of prison), been accused of being the Head Doctor, undergone a nasty divorce from a convicted felon but THIS is what makes her parents say "Baby, you need to leave the show?" 

If it's true, I think it could be a combination of all of it.. Lol !!

• Love 3

Phaedra truly believed that she could keep getting away with her behavior. She believed that she could do/say whatever she wanted because she's gotten away with it for so long.

• Love 8