Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Yeah, I admit I think it's kinda sad, I did enjoy her show at some point, mainly I just got a kick out of her but she just went downhill so fast. It's a shame that her entire career, identity and life revolved around being Mrs. Hunter and she couldn't cope or function without him. She may very well have some physical ailments but there's no way they are behind her decline. Drugs/alcohol/depression/early dementia, none of those things would surprise me at all.

I think Debmar Mercury bent over backwards but how long are they supposed to hold her spot? And surely she didn't expect her contract would be renewed when she didn't show up for the entire last season and still isn't ready to come back (oh yeah, she'll be ready in 3 months)

And now, this Wells Fargo thing, of course it's not publically known why but you KNOW something is going on with her if a judge doesn't feel she's capable of handing her own financial affairs. I don't see how any production company would be willing to take a chance on her now, they'd be crazy if they did.

• Love 12
(edited)
On 4/27/2022 at 11:12 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Mother’s should never talk about their son’s sexuality. Period. It’s beyond embarrassing for the child. Exceptions made for medical reasons and again that should be kept private. 

I finally got to view today I enjoyed watching. Michael Rappaport comes to HT prepared and bang…goes seamlessly from subject to subject. He did a good review of last night’s RHONJ finale. Great pacing. He even was able to rein in Leah from RHONYC during their couch chat. She is doing press for her new book and I’m sure even the publisher’s PR even told her to mind her manners and word usage. She was dressed conservatively. 

Today MR  brought a clip of him acting with Megan Markle. It was from ages ago, but still. He kept the focus on what was being watched. Not himself. In my perfect world he would be host. If his schedule is so busy I’d even be happy with three days per week and scheduling a guest host (tryouts if you will to be his permanent cohost). 

This leads me to a thought. We already know that Sherri has been given a contract for a show beginning the new season…September I think. Is it Wendy’s production company? Or the other one that held her contract?  I think WW or another production company should snap up MR and do a similar show and complete against Sherri’s new show. I wonder who would win in the ratings? Too bad Sherri has already snagged Wendy’s old staff. Norman and Michael together hosting would be a dream show. 

They gave Sherri a contract and show too quickly.  People are tired of her already, as she says and acts crazy, and is too loud for morning tv.  She thinks she has it in the bag, and might be mistaken.  Wendy’s problem was she depended too much on her husband to handle everything.  Then, when her marriage went south, so did Wendy, as she couldn’t handle it by herself.  I like Norman, but why is Suzanne and husband so thirsty to be part of the show?  I find her very annoying.  Sherri makes Norman and Suzanne part of the show and Norman is enough.  I don’t think Sherri will last like Nick Cannon.  If Wendy streightens out, I don’t think we saw the last of her yet.  If she hasn’t lost her marbles, we might see her again with a new show against Sherri.  She’s been too quiet.  Somethings up IMO.  I watched Sherri a little this week with her new hair and look and didn’t like it.  Why does she keep talking with Suzanne and Norman every minute?  She’s supposed to be the star, not them, especially Suzanne and husband.  Plus, I couldn’t believe the big cast for the show.  So many workers losing their jobs?  Yikes.  Didn’t like Sherries show at all.  She doesn’t have it to be on for one hour.  Too hyper and loud.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Wendy couldn't show up for the show when it was still hers. Of course she's not going to show up for the final episode of a show she hasn't been to for over a year. She's probably still resentful and pissed. I doubt her employees wanted to see her either. Awkward situation.

And why is Big Kev so concerned about what is happening in Wendy's life? Even though he has a kid with Wendy, that kid is an adult. Big Kev has his own life with his new wife and kid. He needs to stfu and go home. 

Debmar-Mercury and Wendy allegedly agreeing it was time to end the show seems more like Debmar-Mercury told Wendy she breached the terms of her contract too many times. We'll never know the truth.

Maybe Wendy hosting a show on iTunes will work out well for her. But that won't happen until she gets emotional help and help with her addictions. She has absolutely NO confidence in herself. Big boobs can't buy you self worth. Good luck Wendy. Do what you need to do. Lots of f'd up"celebrities" get their lives straightened out and make a comeback. She could too. Or not.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I wonder what filler they will have for an hour since they can't use any of W's schtick anymore.  No 'how you doing', Ask W, judge W, hot topics, shoe cam.  Wonder Woman.  Lucy.  I mean come on.  While shes filling in, due to the hosts' illness.  Is it going to start right away in the time slot, or after hiatus like everybody else.

• Love 3

My first thought was also "omg STFU Big Kev". Having Wendy there would have been way too uncomfortable and awkward and I don't see why she would want to do something so embarassing. 

And her now acting like ending the show was a mutual decision with Debmar Mercury, give me a break. Her contract was up and they opted not to renew it, who could blame them? 

I won't hold my breath waiting for her podcast. When will she be ready for that? In 3 months?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CynicalGirl said:

I won't hold my breath waiting for her podcast. When will she be ready for that? In 3 months?

Lol! She'll blame someone else, everybody else, for her podcast never launching. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪 shall I go and see if I can find the fart chair? 

I can’t believe she did not even go get her wigs ! 

I wonder if the staff will take it from the trash and sell it! 

Did she have a collection of hot sauce in her office? 

• LOL 9
On 6/19/2022 at 7:16 PM, chenoa333 said:

Lol! Who would want that purple chair? It's been farted on so much. Even Wendy doesn't want it. And her old wigs? Ummm no thanks. I think I speak on behalf of the entire population of planet earth.

Maybe they will put it in the Wax Museum in the City with her.

• LOL 3

A Youtube gossiper showed "shocking" clips of Wendy doing an interview with Harvey Levin of TMZ, talking about her plans to do a podcast.  She is obviously not well and the comments on the YT channel are full of people very heartbroken to see how poorly Wendy is holding up. 

The channel is called Kempire and the interview starts at 1:48 if you want to skip the YT host and Harvey (I hate the creep).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Here's the video mentioned above. There are neurological issues that can make it come across like people are inebriated too so who knows what's really going on with her. The behavior shown in that TMZ interview definitely shows someone who doesn't have a full grasp of things right now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Entertainment Tonight didn't have much going on today, so their second story was a clip of Wendy getting out of a car and walking into a building as paps asked her about future plans.  She said the podcast would make her more money than her show did.  That was the end of the clip, and then they tried to agree with her on ET by saying she made $10 million on the show and that there is a controversial podcast host (I don't want to name him) who makes $30 million. 

Also, the Wendy Williams Twitter account that was run by the show has been deleted.  The last tweet had been a picture of the purple chair and the message "We love you for watching" on the day of the last show. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

😂 Wendy is drunk and higher than a 4th of July firecracker. Yeah show us your lymphedema ankles by shoving them into the TMZ camera. 

And Wendy referring to herself as "famous" and she could go do podcasts in France etc because she's SO famous.

Maybe she's doesn't know where "west of the Rockies" is located but NOBODY considers her famous, popular or relevant west of the Rockies. This interview with TMZ is the biggest thing she's had in her life for the past 10 years.

Now we know what happened to the stanky purple chair. 

Adios Wendy. Start those Babbel sessions to learn French. I'm sure that entire country can hardly wait to hear your (never going to happen) podcast.

Parlez-vous Francais? Wendy! 😂

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

She puts a weird emphasis on the word podcast, like it's a foreign term that she was told 5 minutes before this interview and she's struggling to say correctly.  She appears to be attempting to repeat what someone told her (a podcast will make her MONEY! ) but she's struggling to get her own words out too.   This makes me feel like her new management is using her, disregarding her obvious problems and letting her push this podcast as the way to line their pockets.   It seems shady that her people haven't even taken the time to explain to Wendy what a podcast is.  

The worst case scenario is if the people that she thinks are looking out for her are using her declining state or even medicating her to use for their own ends.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

😂 Wendy is drunk and higher than a 4th of July firecracker. Yeah show us your lymphedema ankles by shoving them into the TMZ camera. 

And Wendy referring to herself as "famous" and she could go do podcasts in France etc because she's SO famous.

Maybe she's doesn't know where "west of the Rockies" is located but NOBODY considers her famous, popular or relevant west of the Rockies. This interview with TMZ is the biggest thing she's had in her life for the past 10 years.

Now we know what happened to the stanky purple chair. 

Adios Wendy. Start those Babbel sessions to learn French. I'm sure that entire country can hardly wait to hear your (never going to happen) podcast.

Parlez-vous Francais? Wendy! 😂

My heart broke for Wendy, when she showed her feet. I was taken aback by it, I have never seen something like that in my life.  Wendy was clearly out of it though.  She is definitely being used by somebody for money and clout because Wendy is in no position to work. She needs to heal her inner demons and find some type of peace.  I did see the bitterness, the loneliness and her confusion about what her life will be like away from the camera.. I wish her the best.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don’t think it’s okay to make fun of Wendy’s lymphedema. She can’t help that.

I hope she gets proper treatment for all her issues.

Sadly there plenty of predatory people out there who might take advantage of Wendy.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I did see the bitterness, the loneliness and her confusion about what her life will be like away from the camera..

Yes, agree especially about the loneliness and confusion. I wonder if they aren’t keeping her drugged. I’m not so sure that she was drunk. More like numb from medications to keep her compliant and not agitated. I also think the people around her aren’t above keeping her drugged up so that she can’t handle her personal affairs. Leeches. Now I’m more interested in who they are. 

5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I don’t think it’s okay to make fun of Wendy’s lymphedema.

I agree Cookies. It’s not funny or kind at this point. As she is so swollen I’m wondering about her diet. We all know that salty foods are her go to. The sodium content will not help the swelling. She needs to (if she hasn’t) reduce that in her life and spend the required 6 hours/day in the machine that moves the lymph and water build up in her body in such a way she can urinate the excess water out. All that fluid retention usually will also cause a rise in her blood pressure or heart issues.

As she became so lonely when Big Kev divorced with her, I wonder that some of these health issues are exaggerated (I’m not saying she’s a hypochondriac or well) on her part as it gives her attention. We know she thrives on the limelight and having a staff nurse or aide at her beck and call would at least alleviate some of her need for human contact. It’s a shame she never developed close friendships. I suspect it was in Big Kev’s best interest to keep her isolated. It allowed him his freedom to date and have his second family with all of the money and perks from being married to Wendy the breadwinner. 

I’m concerned that Wendy's not getting the type of help she needs. The kind of support that is beneficial to her health in both body and mind. Her idea of doing her podcast anywhere in the world may be feasible, but with her swelling and medical needs no way would I be getting on a plane for over 2 hours. My feet swell when I’m on one and I don’t have her medical history. I’m sure everyone allows her the delusions to keep her from “acting up”. 

Sadly, I think she is still headed in a downwards direction. She went from having her own show and health to a mere shell of who she formerly was. Also someone needs to have a heart to heart with her about how she chooses to present herself to the public. Someone please burn her booty shorts that she wears with the fishnet stockings. With her legs, I’d be wearing those pretty long flowing dresses that are in strand easy to shop for right now. 

I believe she could have a good future, and podcast. Just not with the people around her now that are not helping her get fully well. This is all sad. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

My comment wasn't about Wendy having lymphedema and how it affects her ankles. It was about her holding her leg up for the TMZ crew to see. I thought it was strange behavior. THAT was my point. Sorry I didn't make it clearer.

Hopefully W has someone in her family (sister,father, brother) who is trustworthy and will get her help.

1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

My comment wasn't about Wendy having lymphedema and how it affects her ankles. It was about her holding her leg up for the TMZ crew to see. I thought it was strange behavior. THAT was my point. Sorry I didn't make it clearer.

Hasn’t WW always been a bit of an exhibitionist? All those dresses or skirts slit up to where her legs meet her body, those cleavage baring tops, and her booty shorts? So her lifting her leg to show them her ankle swelling didn’t overly surprise me. I guess this is one of those YMMV things. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hasn’t WW always been a bit of an exhibitionist? All those dresses or skirts slit up to where her legs meet her body, those cleavage baring tops, and her booty shorts? So her lifting her leg to show them her ankle swelling didn’t overly surprise me. I guess this is one of those YMMV things. 

Yes it is no surprise to me that W has been an exhibitionist. However, the things she "exhibited" were, in her mind, sexy things, as you mentioned (slit skirts, cleavage etc) Seeing her showing something on her body that was not sexy, was definitely very unlike Wendy IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

She's awfully committed to the those boots.  I suppose she feels good in them because they cover up the swelling but there are other options besides leggings and .... those.  She should try looking into pants. 

Her wig is too low; she needs to give it a good yank.  And I suppose she thinks that belt bag  fanny pack is hiding her mid-section when in fact all it is doing is drawing your attention directly to it.

Oh, Wendy, don't ever change, girl.

• Love 3

Wendy doesn't seem drunk to me, but she does seem like something is really off with her. When the host on this channel says it seems like there is "something cognitively going on with her" it rings true to me. While I enjoy snarking on her, it now is very sad.  I do suspect people have taken advantage of her while she has been in a serious mental decline.  

• Like 3

Youtube gossiper KEMPIRE spilled the tea today that Wendy's Youtube channel has been taken down.  He mentioned that many fans are expressing outrage that 13 years of interviews, etc. are no longer available to enjoy.   He did mention that her Instagram page is still up.

His spin is that "her legacy has been erased".   

• Useful 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Youtube gossiper KEMPIRE spilled the tea today that Wendy's Youtube channel has been taken down.  He mentioned that many fans are expressing outrage that 13 years of interviews, etc. are no longer available to enjoy.   He did mention that her Instagram page is still up.

The show’s Instagram page is gone. Wendy has a verified Instagram account herself with not much activity, and about 89,000 followers, and she’s following 1 person.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

She could start a "new legacy". It's not like no one has ever heard of her. In typical Wendy protocol, it's always somebody else's fault. 

• Like 1

I simply cannot feel sorry for someone who brought all this misfortune on herself. 

And the really sad part is that she's STILL delusional...saying everything is fine, even though it's quite obvious, it's not.

She needs to check herself into some type of facility that can deal with both her physical AND mental health issues...stat.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Other speculation from Kempire as to why Wendy's videos were removed presumably is to not have any conflict with the upcoming Sherri Shepherd show... they want no confusion or association with the other show.  They want the fans visiting the site to see their shiny, new host, not the old janky one. 

Kempire gave a squinting side-eye to the show producers for not giving Wendy any rights to her own shows and allow her continue to post them.  He should be giving Wendy the screwface that she/her people didn't demand rights to her property, even though it is very rare that anyone gets that option.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gossiper CHRONICLE SPEAKS video latest on Wendy talks about her upcoming podcast, focusing on her jeweler/new manager Will and the way he is controlling all aspects of her future. CS relays how Will's statements about the podcast says how HE wants it, not how Wendy wants things done. CS also says that the rumor mill says that her old manager Bernie used Wendy's credit card and charged thousands of dollars for unauthorized purchases. Who knows what the actual reality is - Will could be trying to get the heat off himself.

Chronicles also showed part of a recent interview with the ex Kevin, who was ranting pure foolishness that they tried to appropriate black culture from Wendy by putting Jerry O'Connell on, that HE told them to use Nick Cannon instead of Sherri, then Nick's own show only lasted 6 months because "babble South Park, Jimmy Fallon, Ellen DeGeneres, God's wrath babble".

This fool is too narcissistic to know it's time to stop hanging on to Wendy's coattails, and it stinks that there are people out there who will still go to him for sound bytes even after the crap he's done.  Almost everyone around Wendy seems to be a mess of a human.  The Chronicle Speaks video is here but be prepared to lose brain cells if you listen to Kevin's drivel.

• Useful 1

Re her "legacy" yeah it's kinda sad for some fans that there's no Wedy archive, but I'm guessing Wendy had nothing to do with the youtube or twitter accounts, and they were run by Debmar Mercury. They're not going to be adding new content or paying anyone to monitor the accounts, so *poof* they're gone.

I'm sure this was something covered in their contract re who had ownership of the "intellectual property". When David Letterman left NBC for CBS, there was a big fight over who owned some of his bits, like Top 10 List, Stupid Pet Tricks etc., and NBC threatened to sue him if he used them on his new show. Even the character, Larry Bud Melman couldn't use that name. So I doubt Wendy has rights to anything related to her show. If they want to use the exact same format with Sherri's show, I think legally, they can. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The thing with with some mental conditions, if that’s what she has, is that your brain is incapable of recognizing and processing information.  So, I suppose time will tell what really is at the root of the problem.  Her foot looked really messed up, but there could be other issues that aren’t as apparent.  Maybe, with the lawsuits, the truth will come out.  

• Like 2

I dropped a video from this guy a few months ago - he did a dead-on parody of Wendy and I just saw this new one today.  Today he shows us Wendy's opinion on Amber Heard.  

• LOL 2

Quoting the above article ^^^

"But Wendy has big plans in store including a restaurant with her manager, Will Selby, which will feature “oysters, caviar, and shrimp cocktail.” She also shared details on her plans for her upcoming podcast which she expects to drop “very soon.” She explained, “It feels really good because I can do anything, or nothing at all.”

Yeah. Ok Wendy. We've already seen you do nothing for years. Good luck to you and your restaurant.

• Love 5

Dlisted has a new Wendy story, which includes a recent interview with the NY Post where she again tells the world how the show producers did her wrong and how she was not allowed to attend the last taping of her own show.  Time for a new song, Wendy. 

She goes on to other topics, eventually getting down and dirty and letting the world know that she's horny and looking for some sexytimes.  Barf.   It's here - she gets really raunchy.

• LOL 6
On 7/13/2022 at 3:00 PM, patty1h said:

Dlisted has a new Wendy story, which includes a recent interview with the NY Post where she again tells the world how the show producers did her wrong and how she was not allowed to attend the last taping of her own show.  Time for a new song, Wendy. 

She goes on to other topics, eventually getting down and dirty and letting the world know that she's horny and looking for some sexytimes.  Barf.   It's here - she gets really raunchy.

Oh lord I feel my lunch coming up 🤢

wendy no one wants your 🐱

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4