Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

And what happened to Wells Fargo taking over her bank account? She was broke and in financial ruins and suddenly, she's out on the town shopping and married a cop! How did she pay for her penthouse all this time? (The penthouse with the imaginary cats who are probably dead by now)

I'd love to know where she met this cop and why he would marry a wacko, disheveled, alcoholic, broke ass has-been.

Cops can get young, hot women. I call bull$hit on the "married to a cop" story. She's been lying for so long about everything that she believes she's telling the truth. Or, that we will believe her lies. Not happening.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 8/11/2022 at 4:15 PM, chenoa333 said:

I hope Norman and Suzanne are staying employed with Sherri. I love Norman. 

An article in Variety said that Suzanne will be working on Sherri's show.  I don't know about Norman, as all I found was an article where he was interviewed about the backlash over the last episode of the Not Wendy Show and he said that decisions about the episode were all made by the higher-ups, not him.  I hoped for details about what he'd be up to next, but it didn't say anything.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, KWalkerInc said:

An article in Variety said that Suzanne will be working on Sherri's show.  I don't know about Norman, as all I found was an article where he was interviewed about the backlash over the last episode of the Not Wendy Show and he said that decisions about the episode were all made by the higher-ups, not him.  I hoped for details about what he'd be up to next, but it didn't say anything.

It was my impression that Norman was also going to move on to the Sherri show. I suppose his lack of comments have to do with job security. For anyone who worked on the WW show, there had to be a lot of ups and downs. You couldn’t depend on her mood (sobriety) and sometimes even if she was going to show up. Norman did a lot of the heavy lifting and made WW look as good as possible with his constant fill ins (when she blanked on names) and prompting her on stories she really didn’t know. He was a gem and any host is lucky to have him. I wish someone had considered giving him a shot at hosting. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

It was sad and eye opening to read. The article seemed pretty up to date. I think Wendy is a victim of her own problems. Some of her own making. It made me sad that she has never understood the need for medical help. For her treatable ones like thyroid and lymphedema sure, but not for her mental ones or addictions. The article made her seem delusional and that was believable when surrounded by the facts. What a very sad ending to her show, but hopefully her spiral downwards will stop. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

The article is fair. Wendy would do well to disappear for 3 years and then re-emerge and have a nice comeback, but it seems like her new "manager" would rather run her into the ground for the few coins he might make from it. I love his explanation of why her recent disturbing interviews are not a problem: 'She just sounds crazy and unstable that day, she isn't always that way! She's just having a bad day!'  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
On 8/16/2022 at 9:03 PM, Mindthinkr said:

I think too many people tried to “control” her in Florida and that’s why she hightailed it back to NYC. Her ex was there, her family and her son. All wanted a piece of her as well as control if they could get her into a rehab or mental health facility. She wants freedom to do what she wants when she wants. I suspect not all of her choices are good ones either. 

Typical response from an addict who doesn’t want any help. Anyone that offers help is controlling. This is very sad. My heart goes out to her son.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Wow. That was a lengthy article. Wendy still blaming everyone for everything. Wendy got lazy and complacent and thought she was "all that" and she was invincible. Like Debmar Mercury would NEVER get rid of an "enormously famous" person such as Wendy. 

I just checked out Suzannes Instagram account and she is officially the co-executive producer of the Sherri Show. I'm betting Norman is staying on also as a producer. He's just not announcing it. He probably doesn't want Wendy harassing him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Wendy was BLINDSIDED by the cancellation?? Gimme a freaking break. She didn't show up for an entire season, didn't contact them for nine months, and never gave them anything from a doctor with her diagnosis and thought she was being renewed? Didn't realize till she saw the promo on tv, even though she'd been told many times.

Delusional indeed. Dementia, maybe.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

😂😂 She must still have some PR person on her side to put that statement out there!

Yup. Just another person dipping into Wendy’s pocketbook. She knows the truth, but hey, it’s a paycheck. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yup. Just another person dipping into Wendy’s pocketbook. She knows the truth, but hey, it’s a paycheck. 

Yes. She is the ONLY person that knows the truth. We sure don't know. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

That article made me sad.  Wendy was a cocaine addict for years and I have heard that addicts can trade one addiction for another and in Wendy's case she turned to alcohol to dull her pain.  I wish that Wendy would turn to her family in her time of need.  These vultures around her just want a piece of her  $60 million..

• Love 3
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Her EGO keeps whispering in her ear: "You are ENORMOUSLY famous. Nobody can touch you."

If people in Wendy's life want a piece of her multimillions, they could get to it easier by helping her, rather than taking advantage of her. 

We've all been "riding the storm out" with W for many years.  I'm just tired of her. Exhausted is a better word. I'm looking forward to a new, fresh Sherri show with happy employees and happy viewers.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Sure looks like Wendy has some kinda brain damage. Probably due to drugs. 

I think  I have brain damage from 4+ years of Wendy's messiness.

Thanks for the link Olivia!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Sure looks like Wendy has some kinda brain damage. Probably due to drugs. 

Don’t forget all the alcohol and mixing the substances probably had a detrimental effect as well. However, it was her choice with no thought to the consequences. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Don’t forget all the alcohol and mixing the substances probably had a detrimental effect as well. However, it was her choice with no thought to the consequences. 

And don't forget that the Hunter Foundation started a program for addicts right before (during is a better description) Wendy went into treatment for alcohol/substance abuse in Florida. 

I'm not going into details because I've posted it before regarding the Hunter Foundation (non-profit) addiction program that never came about because of "the divorce".

Funny how Wendy got into a treatment facility in Florida but her "non profit" organization for addicts was the first thing that got shut down in the divorce. No help for anyone but Wendy.

And I do know a little bit about the Hunter Foundations drug program. When W was bragging about it on her show, I called the HF to get the details. Eye opening to say the least. All roads lead to the den of rehab facilities in Florida. 

Too bad Wendy used the Florida rehab facility for herself and shut down the other addicts who were hoping for help. Bad Karma will find you Wendy.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for the reminder @chenoa333 I had put that in the recesses of my mind. She’s a very selfish woman and I’m not thinking highly of all those who have enabled it. What, was it her own personal rehab where she didn’t really have to quit anything and had everything to herself? I can see Big Kev enabling her bad behavior by putting her in a fake rehab in order to stay on her $$. A terrible shame for all the true people seeking help for their problems. Some day the truth will come out and it won’t be pretty or flattering to Wendy. In the meantime she can live in her alcohol-drug induced delusional world seemingly without consequences. Unfortunately long term use of whatever she’s addicted to will get her in the end. You are correct. Karma can be a bitch. 
With a capital K in her case and that doesn’t stand for some Kardashian saving her ass 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This popped up today on Yahoo News, from a website called "The Jasmine Brand":   "Wendy Williams launching boycott of Sherri Shepherd's show, telling her friends not to guest star or promote it"

These internet gossips keep perpetuating stories about Wendy... this could be true or could be made up for views.   Unfortunately, Wendy's people are not secluding her and letting her keep her issues private and the rumormongers are having a field day. 

https://thejasminebrand.com/2022/08/18/wendy-williams-allegedly-planning-sherri-shepherd-show-boycott-has-been-telling-her-friends-not-to-guest-star-or-promote-it/

Edited by patty1h
  • Mind Blown 3
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

This popped up today on Yahoo News, from a website called "The Jasmine Brand":   "Wendy Williams launching boycott of Sherri Shepherd's show, telling her friends not to guest star or promote it"

These internet gossips keep perpetuating stories about Wendy... this could be true or could be made up for views.   Unfortunately, Wendy's people are not secluding her and letting her keep her issues private and the rumormongers are having a field day. 

https://thejasminebrand.com/2022/08/18/wendy-williams-allegedly-planning-sherri-shepherd-show-boycott-has-been-telling-her-friends-not-to-guest-star-or-promote-it/

It wouldn't surprise me at all if that story is true.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Pffft...like she has any friends?

But it wouldn't surprise me either. Because this is ALL Sherri's fault for stealing HER show. 🙄

I could have stolen her show! 😂 If W got rid of her ego and delusional thoughts, she would lose 80 pounds....or more.

• LOL 5

Just saw this news on various websites - I'm linking the one from radaronline.  The gist of it is that Wendy’s son allegedly withdrew $100,000  from his mother’s Wells Fargo account which is why the mysterious drama surrounding the account was in the news recently.  Kevin Jr denies it all - says it “fake news”.  

Correction:  He didn't take the money out of her account - he charged it to her credit card.

https://radaronline.com/p/wendy-williams-22-year-old-son-kevin-hunter-jr-accused-100000-credit-card-spree/

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, patty1h said:

Just saw this news on various websites - I'm linking the one from radaronline.  The gist of it is that Wendy’s son allegedly withdrew $100,000  from his mother’s Wells Fargo account which is why the mysterious drama surrounding the account was in the news recently.  Kevin Jr denies it all - says it “fake news”.  

Correction:  He didn't take the money out of her account - he charged it to her credit card.

https://radaronline.com/p/wendy-williams-22-year-old-son-kevin-hunter-jr-accused-100000-credit-card-spree/

I honestly don’t know how to react to that. It’s sad, I could see it happening, and how does the media know that crap? If you are a celebrity is privately at a minimum? 

I’ll be very happy with being a nobody. 

• Like 1

If I took a drink every time a new Wendy vs Wells Fargo story comes out, I'd be six feet under from alcohol poisoning. 

A new day, another story... now the NY Post puts out an article with the clickbait title "Wells Fargo left Wendy Williams to die"... by denying her access to her money.  The story further explains that Kevin Jr DID NOT spend $100K on his mothers credit card.  "A source says" that this whole drama is caused by some rogue WF financial analyst deciding to lock up Wendy's accounts for her own good.   Another interesting item in this story is Wendy was seeking access to her account because she wanted to pay off on a $250K condo she was purchasing in Florida for Kevin, Jr, the son who supposedly had just stolen from her.   So many twists and turns.

I'm wiped out by all this rigmarole, and I can't wait until the next story where somebody spins it that Norman and Suzanne are behind all of this foolishness.  If you want to hear the whole scoop, I got this from gossip Youtuber Chronicle Speaks.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
56 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I'm wiped out by all this rigmarole, and I can't wait until the next story where somebody spins it that Norman and Suzanne are behind all of this foolishness

Very well stated! I'm beyond sick and tired of Wendy "news". 

And don't forget, along with Norman and Suzanne, DJ Sussone and DJ Boof are still waiting to be accused of something to do with the "downfall of Wendy" Lol. 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, patty1h said:

I'm wiped out by all this rigmarole, and I can't wait until the next story where somebody spins it that Norman and Suzanne are behind all of this foolishness.  If you want to hear the whole scoop, I got this from gossip Youtuber Chronicle Speaks.

Whoa. I was more taken by what Chronicle Speaks didn't say in the video you linked. From about 6:45 there's ~2 minutes of video of Wendy getting into a cab; Wendy going into a smoke shop with a "CBD" sign in the window; driving to a liquor store, but having the cab driver go inside to purchase a large bottle of clear liquor & handing it to her in the back seat; then driving her home. So, we know Wendy is off the wagon with her alcoholism.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

See, her plan worked here. These are still photos from @patty1h's video. This news outlet only published photos of her going into the smoke shop; they missed that she sent the cab driver into the liquor store to buy her a bottle.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 3

Also, Wendy suddenly/recently doesn't appear to have lymphedema in her ankles. Maybe all this time (years!) off work got her motivated to use the lymph machine. Lol. 

I will be so happy when Wendy moves on with her pathetic life and leaves us be.  

• Like 2

I recall Wendy telling the story how her mother complimented her by saying "your legs are your best feature... show them off!"  I also recall Wendy tearfully telling how her parents berated her as an overweight adolescent.  It appears that Mom's positive reinforcement made an impact on Wendy's self-esteem and has carried over into her adult life.   

Unfortunately, Wendy is clinging onto the "show your legs" compliment for far too long into her adulthood and them being paired with that Daisy Dukes diaper thing is an abomination.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Well, Wendy did say she looks like a 25 yr old, so maybe she actually believes she looks good. Those shorts, good god.

Re Kevin Jr., if he did that it's a shame but I am not surprised. When the story first came out, I thought who could be exploiting her, and he is the obvious culprit, especially if he has a power of attorney. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kelvin Sr. is advising his son how to rip off his mom, since he did it for so many years. It's awful that the people closest to her are grifters and taking advantage of her obvious diminished capacity.

Help me, I'm actually feeling bad for her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

also recall Wendy tearfully telling how her parents berated her as an overweight adolescent.  

I also recall from the Lifetime movie that Wendy, in her adolescent years, was portrayed by a girl who was far from being fat. So who knows if Wendy's parents were the big aholes she claims they were.

Wendy's legs are long but they are not, never have been beautiful legs. They're too skinny, no feminine shape to them.  

However, we are approximately a week away from the debut of Sherri's new talk show so we are going to be bombarded with Wendy stories. BYE GIRL!

• Love 4