Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Guess his dad isn’t giving him a place to live or $. 

He's been thrown off the gravy train too. I guess he and his baby's mama haven't saved much of what he's received from Wendy since they broke up. Apparently in their prenup there's a section that mentions what happens if she's not employed.

As for the media mogul's former spouse, he petitioned a judge to order the guardian to resume his alimony payments that ceased in February. In response, Wendy's attorney went on to cite their prenuptial agreement which stated that if the talk show host was not employed, "all Severance Payment shall be subject to either termination or modification."

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love the forum members who post these news stories. But it seems like some of these WW stories are just repeats of "news" I've read in the past. Especially the one about Big Kev saying he is the reason for the success of the show. 

I don't like any of this clan including big Kev. However, I do believe he ran the WW business while she sat on her lazy ass at home. Of course she had to show up 4 days a week for filming. But aside from that she stayed home doing nothing but telling us that watching reality tv all weekend was her job.

She got complacent and dependent on her husband to run her business. Even to the point she knew he had a mistress but never gave her husband an ultimatum about that. 

Wendy has earned everything she has in her life.  

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 2

Junior has a pampered life. I don’t think he knows how to support himself. That 2 million condo must have been nice! No dorm room living for junior.

Hope he can figure out how to survive on his own. Doubt his daddy wants to give him $. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, Jaded said:

This is what's being shared on sites reporting about Kevin Jr.'s eviction. It's what was sent to the judge on the case. It was supposedly written by Kevin Jr., in this day and age though who knows if that's true.

2078353475_2022-12-0916_51.44radaronline.coma6119d44f17e.thumb.jpg.023e850be40962876deaeebeb15fb377.jpg

Hm. There's some speculation on gossip blogs that Kevin Jr. may have had something to do with Wendy William's Wells Fargo account being frozen. Note #5 where he says he signed the year-long $100,000 lease on her behalf. Does that mean he forged her signature? #9 says his name is on the lease; but would a jobless 21 year old student be approved for such an expensive rental without an additional, financially solvent person's name being on the lease? The timing is interesting: around about the time the lease would have been up for renewal is when her Wells Fargo account got frozen--- January/February 2022. 

Soo... possibly some sloppy accounting practices; then a Wells Fargo person comes along, realizes her signature on this $100,000 lease is forged & gets her account shut down? Again, just speculation.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I don't understand why, if all of WW family members live in Florida, she is still in NYC. She doesn't have a job there anymore so why not join her loving son (haha!) her dad, sister and brother in Fla? Wendy's life is a web of lies. She's a Web Weaver for sure!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't understand why, if all of WW family members live in Florida, she is still in NYC. She doesn't have a job there anymore so why not join her loving son (haha!) her dad, sister and brother in Fla? Wendy's life is a web of lies. She's a Web Weaver for sure!

She is probably there because she has the phone number on speed dial of every restaurant that cooks something she likes. I don’t know that you can get the easy deliveries in Miami than you can in Manhattan. 
Second, she might like being away from prying eyes so she can get away with more of her bad behaviors. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So, a permanent financial guardian? But Wendy still has input? I wonder if she agrees about cutting lil Kev off. I guess Big Kev didn't read the fine print, that his ex needed to keep her job to pay him. I would definitely be behind that one, maybe even stay unemployed for an extended period of time, or forever. Wendy is supposedly worth $40m so she really doesn't have to work.

Re lil Kev, I'm sure  he's spoiled as hell, but I kinda feel like if his mom wants to pay his rent or buy him a condo, that's her  business. It seems to be a small portion of her fortune and lots of wealthy people buy homes for their relatives. There must be more to the story. I still think lil Kev was the reason for the guardianship to begin with.

• Love 2

Why ever would she be blatant about the hair in her hand? She should have put it in her purse or better yet a separate bag or carrier. I wonder if the man was security. She did have a beaming smile for him in one picture. Oh Wendy. I’m sick of hearing how you are starting your podcast soon. Just do it and spare me all your intentions. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
50 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Why ever would she be blatant about the hair in her hand

Yes! And she's already wearing a wig so why does she need extra hair? 

She is still entertaining us but she's definitely not getting paid for it. Sometimes I think she is going out in public purposely looking like a crazy, eccentric bag lady. 

• Like 2
On 12/11/2022 at 8:15 PM, oliviabenson said:

Junior has a pampered life. I don’t think he knows how to support himself. That 2 million condo must have been nice! No dorm room living for junior.

Hope he can figure out how to survive on his own. Doubt his daddy wants to give him $. 

As they say .. all good things come to an end, sooner or later.  I know Wendy was lazy.  She did her show and a Kevin took care of everything.  Why did it take over ten years when the baby came for her to go nuts?  I’m surprised the baby didn’t come sooner.  I’ll admit, even tho she got on my nerves, I now realize how much I loved her show.  She was an expert.  I loved everything about that show.  The right time in the morning, hot topics, guests, cooking, selling stuff I bought, Ask Wendy, everything.  It was a perfect show for women.  To me, Sheri and the other one after her can’t hold a candle to Wendy.  Imo, she was the best.  If she would put her girl panties on, she could do it again .. I think.  I don’t know how her health is now tho.  Where’s Norman?   Merry Christmas everyone.  We celebrated last night.  Happy healthy New Year. 🥰🍷.        Ok, I just looked at the pictures.  The guy is probably paid to help her get around and protect her, as she’s still a mess.  Those hairy boots have to go.  Still miss her show that was tho.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Where’s Norman?

I don't watch Sherri often but I did catch the beginning of one of her shows last week or the week before. She said something about people are asking "where is Norman " So the cameras panned over to Norman saying hello and waving. And he looked VERY happy and much more relaxed than when he was with WW. 

• Like 7

I haven't watched Sherri, I wish her well but just not my cup of tea. Maybe if she toned it down a couple hundred notches, lol. Glad to hear Norman is there though, I knew she kept some of Wendy's staff but wasn't sure about him. I agree he seemed so nervous and uncomfortable once Wendy went off the rails. It's a fine line between nicely correcting your boss and pissing her off. And they did get rid of that guy who was Norman's partner when they needed a fall guy after Wendy put her foot in her mouth. That would make me pretty nervous too.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't watch Sherri often but I did catch the beginning of one of her shows last week or the week before. She said something about people are asking "where is Norman " So the cameras panned over to Norman saying hello and waving. And he looked VERY happy and much more relaxed than when he was with WW. 

Right.  It’s been awhile, but now I remember.  I think Norman, Suzanne, and husband are still there, but they don’t show them or engage on tv.

• Like 2
On 12/28/2022 at 12:56 PM, Fishy said:

I've been watching the Sherri show off and on - I like it!

I don't usually have time to watch it so I'm not sure. What I do know is that I definitely DON'T dislike it. I like Sherri's humor and I like that Norman and Sherri's staff seem happy. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, patty1h said:

ONTD posted a recent message that Wendy posted on Instagram, wishing happy holidays to the fans, again telling people to look out for the upcoming podcast and hawking merch for sale.  

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/124969189.html

Per article: "in RARE social media post". There has been no lack of social media posts by WW, her ex, her son, her managers. Nobody cares anymore. She just doesn't get it. 

• Like 1

Happy New Year, WW people.  

I just wanted to put out a small request -- I don't follow any of Wendy's social media, but I do keep an eye here and on various gossip sites where they put Wendy updates occasionally.  So, if anyone hears that a WW podcast actually airs, could you please put a comment here. 

I'm enough of an old-school fan (listened to her on WBLS) that I'd like to hear what she can bring to the table in 2023... a trainwreck or rising from the ashes like a phoenix.  I'm interested either way.  Thanks

• Like 5
3 hours ago, patty1h said:

So, if anyone hears that a WW podcast actually airs, could you please put a comment here. 

Are you planning on living to be 95? Lol! Buf yes, absolutely I will post here if WW ever has a podcast. 

• LOL 8

Wow. I just got a notification that someone had posted here. Imagine my surprise when I saw the first unread one’s going back to December 31st! 

Happy New Year everyone. I think if WW was going to be back on some kind of air (podcast, tv or more likely thin air) she would have already been doing promotions, ads etc. She might actually put in a hour to record something, but she’s too la de dah about doing on the secondary work to get it out there and noticed. I’m sure most people know that you cannot count on her to show up or if she does what state she’s in (drunk, stoned, lucid). 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
20 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

So, "I'm taking a year off" is the only thing she's said that isn't a lie. 🙄

What the f is she "taking off for a year"? Is she now taking off time from years of taking off time? It must be exhausting to take off so much time from doing nothing.

She is certifiably insane!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Seems old Kevin is still a spoiled leech.  A recent story dropped that he went to court to try to get his alimony reinstated, but the judge shut that shit down.  Suck it, loser. 

The writer of the article gave me a good laugh by suggesting that Kevin try to seduce Sherri Shepherd as she is currently earning a paycheck from her talk show.  Ha!

https://dlisted.com/2023/02/08/a-judge-shut-down-a-request-from-wendy-williams-ex-kevin-hunter-to-resume-alimony-payments/

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, patty1h said:

Seems old Kevin is still a spoiled leech.  A recent story dropped that he went to court to try to get his alimony reinstated, but the judge shut that shit down.  Suck it, loser. 

The writer of the article gave me a good laugh by suggesting that Kevin try to seduce Sherri Shepherd as she is currently earning a paycheck from her talk show.  Ha!

https://dlisted.com/2023/02/08/a-judge-shut-down-a-request-from-wendy-williams-ex-kevin-hunter-to-resume-alimony-payments/

Folks on the blogs are saying they think/hope Wendy plotted & planned to stop working because Kelvin's alimony was contingent upon that. I dunno if I give her that much credit, but all's well that ends well. Suck it Kelvin! Get a job, loser! You've sponged off Wendy long enough! You & your side piece & outside child!

• Like 5

No matter what I think of Wendy, this is some good karma. Really, did Kevin think he could divorce the cash cow and she would support him, his sidepiece and their kid for the rest of their lives? Especially when he knew how fragile she was and would fall apart if he left. If he really wanted to end it, fine, leave and start your new life with dignity, not like a whiny boy who still needs his ex's money to survive.

The judge made a good decision, they've been divorced for 3 years and Kevin can't pay his mortgage or homeowner dues without his alimony? What has he been doing besides laying on the couch watching cable? He could have been working and socking away that alimony as a college fund for his kid. I think Kelvin just got a big freaking spoonful of reality.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Weren't the divorce laws updated to put a cap on the length of time that alimony is paid?  I would hope so because I would be majorly pissed if I had to shell out my money to someone with no end date.

All this news about Kevin going to court sounds like the Wendy money train was over for him but he is so spoiled and pathetic that he tried to get that train restarted.   A man in his position would want to keep getting the Wendy dough because he's a pariah in the entertainment field.  Everyone knows what a creep he is, with a horrible reputation  (cheater, bad manager, intern molester, embezzler), that many doors are closed to him in the business. 

I assume the Italian(!) restaurant that he was rumored to be opening never happened either...  something that could have allowed him to earn his own money somehow didn't happen.  I don't care enough to Google.    He's such a waste of space... 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

^^ I think amount of alimony depends on the State, but from what I read, the general rule is 1/2 the time of the marriage. And Wendy did NOT have a pre-nup. Also, from what I read, there was a clause in their divorce agreement that the alimony would be paid as long as she was still working on the WW show. Don't know if that's true, sounds pretty convenient.

The thing is, Kevin got money upfront from the sale of their homes,etc. Some articles say he got all the proceeds from the NJ house, and she got the Florida house. If that's true, he got $1.4 million. Plus half of the money in joint bank accounts etc. And alimony for 3 years.

So now, this guy can't even pay his homeowner dues or car insurance without Wendy's money? If there's nothing left, it's his own damn fault. He had to have known he would have to curb his lavish lifestyle without Wendy.

I wonder what Sharina is thinking "omg my sugar daddy turned into a total loser!" 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

If the money really gets tight, maybe Sharina can go back to the profession she had before the marriage -- message therapist.  At best, she can open her own business, or work in an established spa or salon.  Kevin can sell all of that tacky designer clothing and gaudy jewelry he was sporting back in the Wendy era.  Or see if the car wash is hiring.  Good honest work.

Edited by patty1h
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I don’t care how much that “designer” outfit cost, but I’m sure they didn’t make it for a person like Wendy to post it and make it look like crap. Wendy’s too old for those short shorts. Plus I don’t think they go with what appears to be a winter jacket.  Her smile is also….what’s the word? Wrong? It looks unworldly. I understand she can no longer wear heels, but I’m sure there were better shoe options as well. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Whenever I see Wendy has pulled out the Daisy Duke shorts, I hate that her mother told her that her legs are her best feature back in the day.  Knowing that her mother ragged her about her weight as a child, this compliment made a deep impact on Wendy.  Even in her mid 50's she needs to show the world those legs that Mommy said looked good and we all have to see those sticks.  Whatever.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don’t care how much that “designer” outfit cost, but I’m sure they didn’t make it for a person like Wendy to post it and make it look like crap. Wendy’s too old for those short shorts. Plus I don’t think they go with what appears to be a winter jacket.  Her smile is also….what’s the word? Wrong? It looks unworldly. I understand she can no longer wear heels, but I’m sure there were better shoe options as well. 

10 hours ago, Cementhead said:

Wendy is f'n crazy. And yes, "Wendy appears in HIGH spirits". Lol! 

Where does she get the big bucks for (ugly) designer clothes/accessories if Wells Fargo bank  has control of her money? She is ths biggest liar ever. 

I wonder if that fur collar is the remnants of Chit Chat and My Way? (Her 2 cats she disposed of years ago). 

Bitch needs to go away. Forever.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

For her height, 5'10, her body mass index is in the normal range although on the low end. She's 19.8. Anything under 18.5 is considered underweight. 

It's her brain mass that's in the low range.

And her legs are NOT pretty. They look like two skinny tree limbs. Not sexy, not feminine, not shapely. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Formerly or formally? (I didn’t read it)

Good question. Formerly & formally are 2 different things. Various news articles are mostly quoting "formerly" based on this tiktok. I'm leaning towards formerly, but what do you guys think?

Also, when she says she's spending 3 weeks in California--- sounds like rehab to me.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Good question. Formerly & formally are 2 different things. Various news articles are mostly quoting "formerly" based on this tiktok. I'm leaning towards formerly, but what do you guys think?

Also, when she says she's spending 3 weeks in California--- sounds like rehab to me.

Thanks. It sounded like she said formally, and the captioning got it wrong.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I’d like to hope that she does, but sadly I don’t think so. She was away for a lot. Did she have a house sitter (doubt because of cost and the fact that she doesn’t like people in her personal space) or did they get kenneled? I really wish we did know the truth on this one. Cats are family and should not be treated poorly. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

I was recced the channel of gossiper Kempire on Youtube and this is his latest "scoop":  He thinks Wendy has not gone live with her proposed podcast because if she's working she could be liable to pay the ex-husband again.   A very valid hypothesis.  He also said that instead of the podcast, there's rumors that Wendy could be trying for a reality show... this after she was seen in a NY restaurant with a camera crew.  Kempire went on a slight conspiracy tangent to say that part of him thinks Wendy is only playing crazy for the last couple months so she can keep her funds tied up and away from the hands of you-know-who. Hmmmm

The third unfounded rumor, which I only saw on Youtube posted by people who have no journalistic credentials, are saying that Sharina has left Kevin!?! This story has the craziest tangents:  Sharina left Kevin because the loss of support from Wendy; Sharina has moved on and has a new man; Sharina has been badmouthing Wendy to anyone who listens, etc.   This mess never ends.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1