Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Well if Wendy is back home again who’s to say she isn’t going to relapse? She doesn’t have a job. I don’t know what her access to her money is. Who is going to fetch her food for her now? She doesn’t seem to have loyal friends. I don’t think there’s going to be a happy ending, but I wouldn’t mind being proven wrong. For her sake. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

https://people.com/health/wendy-williams-home-after-release-from-wellness-facility/

was in said facility since August so 3 months? Sure looks like she is having major issues with substance abuse.

No way it was 3 months. Go back 2 pages on this thread. We have video of her wearing booty shorts, buying vape devices & having her cab driver buy her a large bottle of liquor at the end of August. So, about 6 weeks assuming she went in after that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Wendy will never stay in any rehab long enough to get sober. Amy Winehouse wrote a song fitting for Wendy's ALLEGED new podcast series. Wendy can retire the stale "how U doin"? and start her podcast with "i don't want to go to rehab. I said no, no, no." 

Wendy is just too lazy to put any effort into anything, including getting better.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

https://radaronline.com/p/wendy-williams-rehab-friend-home-party/

Wendy Williams Shows Up At Pal's Home 'Looking For People To Party With' In Bizarre First Outing After Rehab

wendy williams tv return not happening uninsurable
SOURCE: MEGA

Oct. 27 2022, Published 12:30 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Wendy Williams has been accused of showing up at her friend's home "looking for people to party with" after spending three months in rehab for alcoholism. The same day it was revealed the former talk show host, 58, had left rehab, Wendy rocked up to a pal's place in New York City "looking to party," RadarOnline.com has learned.

A photo seen by this website showed Wendy at an apartment surrounded by four men during the intimate gathering on October 19, but insiders claimed her drop-by caused concern.

wendy williams rehab

"Wendy came out totally by herself," a source revealed, adding, "She was looking for people to party with." The worried pal said, "This wasn't a situation where Wendy was coming out to catch up with friends," revealing she never mentioned the business endeavors she allegedly has on the horizon.

"Wendy looked crazed and she was clearly there to party," the source added, "Once she realized that this wasn't that kind of scene, she bounced. She came and went in minutes."

According to the concerned insider, Wendy has no one looking out for her and she's randomly texting people "looking to party."

"She wants people to hang out with because she's bored," they continued. "So, she went through her phone and ended up texting one of the people in the group."

wendy williams boycott sherri shepherd famous friends

"No one is looking after her, and she's not looking after herself. It's a really sad situation," the insider concluded. While her friends might be worried, her rep isn't.

"I think she looks good, doesn’t she!" her representative told The Sun in response to the bizarre outing. "Wendy is an adult. Adults go out alone to meet up with friends all the time."

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11366783/amp/Wendy-Williams-spotted-trip-Costco-two-months-booking-rehab.html

• Wendy Williams stepped out in New York City wearing eye-catching fuzzy black boots and tiny shorts as she headed to Costco on Friday 
  • The former TV personality, 58, was seen wearing a military green cropped puffer jacket with a fur-lined hood, black fuzzy boots, and tiny jean shorts, despite the brisk weather in the Big Apple 
  • Williams was reportedly inside the store for only 10 minutes to speak with the customer service desk, before she was seen strolling out of the store with an empty cart and her bodyguard
Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 3

Well if that Radar online story is to be believed, then Wendy learned nothing in rehab and just put in her time as though it was a prison. Unfortunately she probably will find someone to enable her, if only for them to try and get her money or exploit her in some other way. 

• Love 3

So many questions!   How does one get a sober coach - going by the Radaronline story, Wendy may need this.  Don't some people get live-in ones?   Do you hire one yourself or can it be put in place by a judge or a doctor?   Do rehab facilities ever make having a coach a condition of a patients release?  If the rehab location sees the stories about Wendy looking to party, can they demand she return and continue her treatment?  Do they have any obligation if they figure out the patient was not quite ready to go back to everyday life?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, patty1h said:

So many questions!   How does one get a sober coach - going by the Radaronline story, Wendy may need this.  Don't some people get live-in ones?   Do you hire one yourself or can it be put in place by a judge or a doctor?   Do rehab facilities ever make having a coach a condition of a patients release?  If the rehab location sees the stories about Wendy looking to party, can they demand she return and continue her treatment?  Do they have any obligation if they figure out the patient was not quite ready to go back to everyday life?

I think a sober coach is employed by the person who wants to stay sober or by an employer (someone making a movie who can’t get insurance without it for instance ). Once Wendy left rehab I think their contractual obligations to her were over. She is at the mercy now of her own choices and judging by her wanting to find people to party with, she still hasn’t gotten her head screwed on correctly yet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Remember Kelvin was mad because Debmar would not "sign off on help" for Wendy. They now employ Sherri and Miss Wendy can hire her own help with her millions. 

Edited by rcc
  • Love 5

I've watched so many episodes of "Intervention". Even the most hopeless people who have far deeper emotional scars (from childhood and various other reasons) than WW and have addictions worse than WW ( like heroin, fentanyl, crack) can and do leave treatment before 30 days and nobody can stop them.

So just gathering from my minimal knowledge I think any addict can agree to treatment and they can also leave treatment at any time. 

Addicts can be exhausting and I wouldn't blame anyone in WW family for letting go. Maybe that's what she needs. Let her blow (no pun intended) through her "millions" and figure it out for herself. She is the epitomy of a selfish addict. She's just a selfish person. Period. Hedonistic, narcissistic and mean.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hmmm...yeah, she could check herself out of rehab any time she wanted. The only time someone is held against their will is if they're deemed "dangerous to themself or others" and that's usually just a 72 hour hold.

I wonder why she even went to rehab in the first place because she doesn't seem serious at all about her sobriety. If she wouldn't do it to keep her show, she's not going to do it now. I'm thinking someone gave her an ultimatum (family, son) or it was advised by her lawyer or rep so she looks better in her case against Wells Fargo. Also, if she really is shopping podcasts etc, who is going to want to partner with that hot mess?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I think it's way too late for W to  "look better in her case against Wells Fargo." If all of her money is still tied up with WF how does she have money for booze? Drugs?  Drivers? Penthouse rent? Food? Rehab? Partying? WIGS? 

I feel a little bit sad for her son. He must have endured lots of humiliation and embarrassment when those pics of mommy came out in her Daisy Dukes, crepe skin legs, hot pink lipstick and crazy lopsided wigs.

Wendy's ego ate her alive but she will probably never realize that she is the problem. Not one humble bone in her body. 

• Love 3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11392205/Wendy-Williams-financial-advisor-claims-shes-prisoner-home.html

Snippets of the article:

Wendy Williams' financial advisor Lori Schiller claims she had to hire armed security to protect herself and her family after death threats.

The financial advisor told Page Six at she is a 'prisoner in her own home' after Wendy publicly slammed her and called her a 'disgruntled' former employee in February.

Lori told the outlet that she wasn't fired and is still an advisor for Wendy on her account.

'I have 24-hour armed police officers outside of my house kind of vetting everyone that comes to my front door,' Lori told Page Six.

'It's starting to affect my life. I'm a prisoner in my own home,' and that continuing her work on Wendy's account has put her and family 'at risk' due to the death threats.

'I'm kind of living in my own personal hell here,' she said.

Lori claims she was not fired from the account and is the lead financial advisor for Wendy; There is a guardian in place serving as a conduit between the host and the bank.

On Thursday, Wendy gave fans another tease of her upcoming podcast in a photo slideshow shared to Instagram.

Screenshot_20221105_020853.thumb.jpg.0fe3db0c53959a0d9a2189c00d7fb64e.jpg

Williams has been 'home and healing' for the past two weeks after re-entering rehab in September following a streak of erratic behavior and claims of substance abuse.

'About Last NIGHT… Team WENDY!' Williams captioned Thursday's post. She was joined on the podcast set by her publicist Shawn Zanotti as well as jeweler William Selby and friend Keesha Anderson.

She included the hashtags '#WendyWilliams #TheWendyExperience #allthingswendy #Howyoudoing #TeamWendy' as well as '#StayTuned'

Williams has been promoting 'The Wendy Experience' since July but her latest post suggests that the first episode has finally been recorded.

In the official Instagram for the podcast, it's described as Williams' 'new wave' and something that 'will be unforgettable.'

Now my comments:

There's a lot to unpack here. So, Wendy still does not have control over her own money. They should have gotten her professional makeup & wig stylist. She appears to have aged rapidly in the last few years. Nothing wrong with aging, it is a fact of life; however, rapid aging can be a visual indicator of overall poor health. I remember hearing something about this jeweler guy influencing Wendy some months back, but I'm too tired to scroll at the moment.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Williams has been promoting 'The Wendy Experience' since July but her latest post suggests that the first episode has finally been recorded.

The following episodes will have a guest host because Wendy is "back in rehab" or having health issues due to Grave's disease.😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The following episodes will have a guest host because Wendy is "back in rehab" or having health issues due to Grave's disease.😂

This is giving me deja vu 😂

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Like 2

I remembered the "jewelry guy" too and googled. Wendy was rumored to be dating him right after her divorce, then they're just friends, then he's her jeweler, then he's her manager working with her to get her podcast deal.

Sounds to me like he might be one of those "undue influences" Wells Fargo is trying to keep her away from.

Speaking of Wells Fargo, the Lori Schiller death threats story is definitely a little bizarre to say the least. I don't even know where to start with that one.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I was watching a movie (mostly as background while folding laundry). I looked up and had to do a double take. The movie was Steve Harvey’s Think Like a Man and Wendy was in it. She stunned me as she looked so different. The movie was made 10 years ago in 2012 pre-illness, divorce and mental breakdown. I miss the Wendy of past. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1

This is from the Los Angeles Times. October 2022:

"Wendy Williams leaves wellness facility and says she’s ‘back and better than ever.

BY NARDINE SAADSTAFF WRITER

OCT. 19, 2022 10:39 AM PT

"Former daytime TV star Wendy Williams has left a wellness facility she checked into in August and is “home and healing.”

“Wendy is excited about the road ahead and looking forward to releasing her many projects,” her publicist Shawn Zanotti said Wednesday in a statement to The Times.

The erstwhile “Wendy Williams Show” host also thanked her fans in the statement for the “love, support and many prayers” that have come her way, adding that she’s “back and better than ever.”

So she went into rehab  (again) approximately a couple months ago and she's all better now (again). Another article states she isn't speaking to her son. Same old crap with WW, just another day.

She claims she is "home and healing". That's code language for Wendy is going to "fall off the wagon again". I think she goes into rehab just to get herself in shape for another drinkin' and drugging binge.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Another article states she isn't speaking to her son.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6674629/wendy-williamsnot-spoken-son-kevin-rehab/amp/

A snippet of the article:

WENDY Williams has not spoken to her only son Kevin Jr since she left rehab as the 22-year-old deals with their fractured relationship. 

A close family friend has exclusively claimed to The U.S. Sun that Wendy, 58, last spoke to Kevin Jr. before she left a Malibu rehabilitation facility a month ago.  

Wendy Williams has not spoken to her son Kevin Jr. since she left rehab a month ago
Wendy Williams has not spoken to her son Kevin Jr. since she left rehab a month agoCredit: Getty
Wendy was in rehab from August till last month and spoke to her son during her stay
Wendy was in rehab from August till last month and spoke to her son during her stayCredit: Getty

"Wendy has not reached out to her son since she left the rehab. While she was in treatment, they were talking but the minute she got out the communication stopped," the insider alleged. 

"Kevin has been through hell this year with everything going on with his mom. It breaks his heart that things seemed to be going well while she was in rehab, but as soon as she got her freedom, she hasn't reached out to him since."

The source: "Kevin has been trying to stay focused and finish up his last year of school, but it's been challenging having to deal with everything going on with his mother."

As The U.S. Sun previously exclusively reported, Wendy and her son have had a tumultuous relationship this past year.

A year ago, Kevin Jr. gave his TV star mother some tough love and told her to get help, or he would be out of her life.

A source close to the family said at the time: “Wendy’s relationship with Kevin Jr. has been strained. He gave her an ultimatum. He told her he won't be in her life unless she fixes herself.”

FAMILY RIFT 

Over this past summer, Wendy's brother Tommy Williams claimed during a Facebook live session that her son had flown from Florida to New York City to surprise his mother for her 58th birthday in July but that she refused to allow him up to her $4.5million penthouse apartment. 

"Her son is up there to spend what could be monumental time with his mother, that is if she opens the door," Tommy said of Kevin Jr., who was presumably outside of Wendy's apartment and not being allowed inside at the time.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I think Wendy needs to continue therapy outside of the rehab. She is evidently not dealing with her  family well, especially her son. Without any help I’m afraid she will spiral back down. Get healthy physically and emotionally WW. Everyone loves a good comeback. 

Thx for the info @NowVoyager

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think Wendy needs to continue therapy outside of the rehab. She is evidently not dealing with her  family well, especially her son. Without any help I’m afraid she will spiral back down. Get healthy physically and emotionally WW. Everyone loves a good comeback. 

Thx for the info @NowVoyager

Wendy should NOT be leaving rehab after only 2 months. She needs to stay for a very long time. She never will. She's too selfish and can't deal with her self proclaimed "extremely famous" status going down the drain. 

How does she still afford her penthouse in NYC  if Wells Fargo has her money? Nothing she says makes sense. I guess she thinks we're all stupid. 

• Like 2

A 30 minute interview with Wendy. 

I'm about 10 minutes in, not sure if I will finish. But, she sounds sober. No great revelations... Something about she wants travel for a year.... & "Podcast. Podcast.".... & she wants a relationship..... she has an alarm clock but doesn't know how to work it.... she doesn't have any close friends... crowd gives standing ovation.... Wendy cries...

Ooo-kay. I feel like I took one for team because that was boring. Good on her PR folks because she sounded sober, with her usual moments of dingy-ness.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I'm about 10 minutes in, not sure if I will finish. But, she sounds sober. No great revelations... Something about she wants travel for a year.... & "Podcast. Podcast.".... & she wants a relationship..... she has an alarm clock but doesn't know how to work it.... she doesn't have any close friends... crowd gives standing ovation.... Wendy cries...

Ooo-kay. I feel like I took one for team because that was boring. Good on her PR folks because she sounded sober, with her usual moments of dingy-ness.

Thanks for making a good effort at watching "more of Wendy's b.s." I only got thru 90 seconds. 

When was this video filmed? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I’m surprised she doesn’t have any close friends, what happened to Rej?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Katherine Kegel said:

I’m surprised she doesn’t have any close friends, what happened to Rej?

Wendy mentioned Regina. They're still friends. Wendy said she lives in California & has her own life. Something about her getting on a plane every 4 months to come visit, but I think that was a hope for the future rather than an actual thing.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
On 11/23/2022 at 11:44 AM, NowVoyager said:

Wendy mentioned Regina. They're still friends. Wendy said she lives in California & has her own life. Something about her getting on a plane every 4 months to come visit, but I think that was a hope for the future rather than an actual thing.

Thanks!  I wonder if she meant close as in “close by” then, I was assuming she meant no close relationships.  Which if I were Regina I’d be pretty insulted that she didn’t consider me a close friend after all these years.  Makes sense if she meant no friends near her.  

18 hours ago, Katherine Kegel said:

Thanks!  I wonder if she meant close as in “close by” then, I was assuming she meant no close relationships.  Which if I were Regina I’d be pretty insulted that she didn’t consider me a close friend after all these years.  Makes sense if she meant no friends near her.  

Wendy seemed sober, however her conversation was... meandering. It was a bit challenging to follow her train of thought, or to decipher what she meant rather than what she said. I think it was strategic that this interview was only 30 minutes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh! I forgot to add: Wendy said she wants love but would never get married again----

Remember over the summer when there was an audio recording of her insisting to Jason Lee that she was married? To a police officer. So, Wendy exposed her own lie.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Some enterprising Wendy fan has created a Youtube channel with a bunch of clips from her shows, going back to 2012 and maybe earlier. They have named it "The Wendy Archive", and it has short clips and some whole episodes. I checked out a few of the thumbnails on the channel and it's fascinating to see the change in Wendy. Okay, she's aged but her appearance seems to be more than just aging. She's confessed to Botox but other things have obviously been done to her face. Also, one thumbnail shows her with her son back in 2014, which would make him about 11-12 at the time.

It's an interesting time capsule to see where she started off on the show, especially when I noticed that she had Donald and Ivanka Trump back in the day!  This channel will probably get yanked as soon as Debmar-Mercury gets wind of it.

Here it is

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

4F5E485A-FC39-416D-959F-4DD428F0B8A1.jpeg.8c6e04da666e819f91eb30c609a01b32.jpeg

Wendy has a new boy toy she was seen out with this week in NYC. I’m wondering if he is on the podcast payroll and is dating her as a courtesy to keep his job. I’ve seen her look a lot worse. She also stated that her podcast is coming out soon. 

• Useful 2

Omigosh... 🤦🏾‍♀️There are so many stories out about Wendy lately. None of them good. Ok, here goes:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6808767/wendy-williams-kevin-hunter-home-foreclosure-alimony-payments/amp/

Ex-husband Kelvin complaining he can't pay his bills due to not receiving his alimony payments from Wendy.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6787694/wendy-williams-brother-tommy-abandoning-elderly-father/amp/

Her brother Tommy is talking shit about her, regarding her relationship (or lack thereof) with her father. 

https://radaronline.com/p/wendy-williams-screams-hand-cant-walk-rehab/

A lil bit scary video of Wendy struggling to walk. She is walking unescorted & calls out for someone, anyone to lend a hand. 

I'm emotionally exhausted just posting these stories...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Omigosh... 🤦🏾‍♀️There are so many stories out about Wendy lately. None of them good. Ok, here goes:

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6808767/wendy-williams-kevin-hunter-home-foreclosure-alimony-payments/amp/

Ex-husband Kelvin complaining he can't pay his bills due to not receiving his alimony payments from Wendy.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6787694/wendy-williams-brother-tommy-abandoning-elderly-father/amp/

Her brother Tommy is talking shit about her, regarding her relationship (or lack thereof) with her father. 

A lil bit scary video of Wendy struggling to walk. She is walking unescorted & calls out for someone, anyone to lend a hand. 

Poor Kelvin! Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
27 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

Thank you for posting them 😊

• Thanks 1

Yeah, Poor Kelvin. He is 100% dependent on those alimony payments? Didn't he get some kind of cash settlement too? And had some other management jobs? And now he's flat broke. That's some really good financial planning there. And they don't start foreclosure if you're only a couple months behind.

He's the one who contirbuted greatly to Wendy's breakdown, so enjoy your karma. What a dumbass.

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

First story about Big Kev. Everyone who is court ordered to pay alimony (or child support) MUST follow the court order. Wendy must think she's special. Still affording her Manhattan penthouse but can't pay alimony. So move in a more affordable place Wendy.

Second story about her not having a relationship with her dad. Proof she even treats family members poorly, and she doesn't even owe them "court ordered" payments.

Third story about her acting feeble and screaming she can't walk while entering her high rise: How come she never has trouble walking when she's on a shopping spree? Or walking the streets of NYC with numerous men/boyfriends? 

Next week we'll see stories about Wendy skipping gleefully into a Chanel store wearing her Sasquatch boots with new bf on her arm.

• Applause 1

I don't think Wendy has anything to do with making the alimony payments since she was placed under the financial guardianship. Kevin's lawsuit is asking that the court order the guardian to pay him, not Wendy. The guardian should be paying all of Wendy's obligations, especially ones that are court ordered. 

I do find it kinda funny though--Kevin, who when he was married to Wendy, was Mr. Big Spender, buying his mistress a house, car etc., and now he's crying poor. He shouldn't be depending on that money for 100% of his expenses. Get a freaking job, Kevin. It's actually pretty disgusting that Wendy is supporting him, whatshername and their baby. Damn, I would be seething.

Edited by CynicalGirl
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Lol Kev cry us a river you big lazy cheating loser. Maybe Kev and your girlfriend need to get a job. 

Hell yes! And so should Wendy. Maybe W can adopt a rabbit to keep her company. Cheaper than a man. 

ETA: I DO NOT recommend WW getting any pets of any kind. Wendy has no compassion for other living beings (besides herself.) I made the comment about WW adopting a rabbit with 100% sarcasm. Wendy is a cold, heartless beast.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

I was not understanding that. The article said Kevin's apartment was 2 million. Was it 2 million a year rent? 2 million if WW bought it? And what 22 year old college guy is going to focus on getting a college degree when they live in a (paid for by mommy) penthouse in Miami? 

And it is very clear that WW son inherited the "oh poor, poor me" gene. Cry us a river little Kev. Get a job, rent your own f'n place to live. Whatever. Wendy, her kid and their egos are despicable. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I was not understanding that. The article said Kevin's apartment was 2 million. Was it 2 million a year rent? 2 million if WW bought it? And what 22 year old college guy is going to focus on getting a college degree when they live in a (paid for by mommy) penthouse in Miami? 

And it is very clear that WW son inherited the "oh poor, poor me" gene. Cry us a river little Kev. Get a job, rent your own f'n place to live. Whatever. Wendy, her kid and their egos are despicable. 

The condo is worth 2 million if the owner decides to sell it. Wendy paid $100,000 up front for a year of rent. Wendy does not own the condo, she is renting it for her son.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

The condo is worth 2 million if the owner decides to sell it. Wendy paid $100,000 up front for a year of rent. Wendy does not own the condo, she is renting it for her son.

Thank you. Knowing all that, Wendy is still an idiot. And she still finds a way to pay for her penthouse in NYC. 

This is all she has going for herself these days. Shitty tabloid stories, horrific pics of her in her daisy dukes, random stories about how Wells Fargo has frozen her account and she is broke. I thought we were rid of her when she got fired. I guess that was wishful thinking. 

What's next? Stories of Wendy panhandling to pay Junior's rent? The kid is 22. He should be close to graduating college.

• Love 3

This is what's being shared on sites reporting about Kevin Jr.'s eviction. It's what was sent to the judge on the case. It was supposedly written by Kevin Jr., in this day and age though who knows if that's true.

2078353475_2022-12-0916_51.44radaronline.coma6119d44f17e.thumb.jpg.023e850be40962876deaeebeb15fb377.jpg

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, Jaded said:

This is what's being shared on sites reporting about Kevin Jr.'s eviction. It's what was sent to the judge on the case. It was supposedly written by Kevin Jr., in this day and age though who knows if that's true.

2078353475_2022-12-0916_51.44radaronline.coma6119d44f17e.thumb.jpg.023e850be40962876deaeebeb15fb377.jpg

Hm. He says he is a full-time student, then says he dropped out for a year. So, which is it? Also, blaming Covid--- people just took classes online. & caring for his mom--- he didn't seem to be with her that much to justify dropping out of school. I dunno. He's a young man & I wish him the best. I'm just saying this story doesn't 100% make sense.

• Like 4