Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

That makes it worse.  She was probably okay with her being a side chick, but having a baby is a different issue.

That's why Wendy signed herself out of the sober house on Monday, got drunk and ended up in the hospital.

Wendy was pulled over by the cops!

image.png.2c7cb6a2b35992dc47cb8ab5cf7555cf.png

One day after she was rushed to the hospital.

This is seriously not a good week for Wendy Williams. While some would describe the current events in her life as karma working its charm, it's hard to believe that anybody deserves what has happened to Wendy these last few months. First, she fractured her shoulder during an alleged altercation with her husband, then she found out that he has been cheating on her for over a decade and finally, she now knows that Kevin Hunter had a love child with somebody else. It's all so much to process from the outside, but can you imagine being Wendy at this very moment? The star checked herself out of a sober living home on Monday before being rushed to the hospital for an alcohol relapse and now, it's being reported that she was pulled over by the police one day after her hospitalization.

According to Daily Mail, Wendy was being driven around on Tuesday when she was spotted in New York City. She tried to remain unnoticed but the police actually pulled her over and she was forced to roll down the window to speak with them. The reason for the police stop isn't known at this time, but the report notes that her sober living coach helped her into the car before they were pulled over.

The day prior to her run-in with law enforcement, Williams found herself in a hospital room, receiving intravenous infusions to sober her up. We really hope that the rest of the week is better for Wendy. Despite what you may think of her, nobody deserves this much drama in their lives.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2

Wendy Williams and her husband, Kevin Hunter, are showing a united front.

The TV host and her husband stepped out together in New York City on Wednesday afternoon. During their surprise outing together, Wendy was once again seen wearing her wedding ring, days after she was seen without the massive diamond. 

Their appearance together comes as a shock in light of rumors that Kevin's alleged mistress Sharina Hudson welcomed a baby on March 24. E! News can confirm Hudson was discharged from a hospital in Philadelphia, but it is unclear if Kevin fathered the newborn. Neither Hudson or Hunter have addressed the alleged infidelity or paternity of the baby. 

It appears that Williams will continue to stand by her man, despite the fact that gossip site Love B Scott confirmed the arrival of the baby girl. In a previous statement on her show, Wendy told viewers, "Anybody who's been married for 5 minutes or 500 years, you know marriages have ebbs and flows. Marriages are not easy. Don't ask me about mine until you see this [ring] gone and it ain't going anywhere—not in this lifetime."

"Anybody who's been married for 5 minutes or 500 years, you know marriages have ebbs and flows.

Okay then ......  so ... is the baby that your husband just fathered with his side piece an ebb or a flow? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Kevin Hunter reportedly told Wendy Williams all about his mistress and their love child after she was rushed to the hospital.

Keeping up with Wendy Williams' current personal drama is like watching a real-life soap opera unfold. First, the host claimed to have fractured her shoulder on her television show and her prescription medication was the reason she was slurring her words. Then, it was rumored that her husband, Kevin Hunter, had been cheating on her for over a decade, getting his mistress pregnant. After that, Wendy took an extended hiatus from her show, which was originally believed to have been for her shoulder. It was finally revealed that the reports were true and that Williams was spending time in a sober living facility. The most recent update had her being rushed to the hospital this week after relapsing on alcohol, being found drunk by her team. She made it into work the next day, acting cordial with her husband, but now, she apparently knows everything about her man's affair and is completely humiliated.

According to Bossip, Kevin Hunter has officially spilled the beans to his wife and Wendy feels ridiculed. The talk show host was reportedly taken to the hospital after finding out that her husband's mistress had given birth to a baby girl, and now she's heard the news straight from the horse's mouth. Hunter allegedly told Williams about Sharina Hudson and his love child after she was found drunk on Monday. "Apparently he came clean to her," said the source. 

Wendy has been with her husband for the last twenty-two years and she's reportedly unsure of how she wants to proceed. She's considering divorce, as previously reported, but part of her also wants to stick around. The publication's source continued that Wendy's alcoholism wouldn't be a problem today if she had friends to lean on, noting, "If Wendy had friends, they would have taken care of this a long time ago."

Hopefully, Wendy can make it through this difficult stage of her life and find happiness. This has to be hard on her.

Well, if she had a few brain cells left, she would call Mommy & Daddy to come up from Florida, and her sister and brother for help.  Mom & Dad are retired, so they can hold the fort while she arranges her life.  What’s so hard?  Then she could get a great Attorney from one of the Housewives.  Bingo.  People have had it worse .. no money and a few kids to take care of.  She has money and a job.  More than a lot of people.  Little Kev is in College and could handle it.  Go back home to your house Wendy and fess up.  Call your family.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Okay then ......  so ... is the baby that your husband just fathered with his side piece an ebb or a flow? 

It's a little girl, so I'd go with ebb call her Ebby, cute for a baby girl.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CynicalGirl said:

Oh ok, so Wendy and Kel did a pap stroll today, confirming once again that all is well in their marriage.

Whew, glad that's settled. 

Ha!!  Well, that's that then.  And they lived happily ever after.  The End. 

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Kevin Hunter reportedly told Wendy Williams all about his mistress and their love child after she was rushed to the hospital.

Oh, Bullshit. Wendy has known about side piece for years because she's been falling apart in front of the TV world little by little for a while now.  I suspect she's known about side piece's pregnancy for the past few months same as when we all heard about it, which is when she fractured her shoulder and started acting crazy AF on the show. Once side peice gave birth is when Wendy relapsed. These stories are not even making sense anymore.

Oh, and why did a cop stop Wendy? She wasn't even driving. Another story not making sense. These gossip reporters are so lazy. Give us true dirt with facts or shut up and stop recycling the same stuff day after day only worded differently.

What we know is this: 1.Kelvin has been cheating for years. 2.He just became a daddy to a baby girl. 3. Wendy is using again and most likely started months ago, probably around Halloween when she fainted on camera.  4. Wendy continues to lie every time she opens her damn mouth and looks in to the camera.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, Bullshit. Wendy has known about side piece for years because she's been falling apart in front of the TV world little by little for a while now.  I suspect she's known about side piece's pregnancy for the past few months same as when we all heard about it, which is when she fractured her shoulder and started acting crazy AF on the show. Once side peice gave birth is when Wendy relapsed. These stories are not even making sense anymore.

Oh, and why did a cop stop Wendy? She wasn't even driving. Another story not making sense. These gossip reporters are so lazy. Give us true dirt with facts or shut up and stop recycling the same stuff day after day only worded differently.

What we know is this: 1.Kelvin has been cheating for years. 2.He just became a daddy to a baby girl. 3. Wendy is using again and most likely started months ago, probably around Halloween when she fainted on camera.  4. Wendy continues to lie every time she opens her damn mouth and looks in to the camera.  

Edited by Gem 10
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I didn’t make that statement, Druzy did.  Actually, I answered about her parents should come and help her.

38 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I didn’t make that statement, Druzy did.  Actually, I answered about her parents should come and help her.

I quoted it from an article 😀

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Don't know how your name got on that quote! 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

I quoted it from an article 😀

Oh, I know it was from an article. Not claiming my "bullshit" comment on either one of you guys. It's the lazy reporting from the press I was referring to. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just don't get why her parents aren't all up in Kelvin's face, kicking his ass until he's gone for good.  Wendy always talks up her parents and how great they are, so they need to step up and get involved.  I think because of Wendy's personality she wouldn't make a good friend, so I'm guessing she doesn't have a group of women friends to turn to.  

I know if I were flailing like Wendy, my parents would be standing right beside me. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I just don't get why her parents aren't all up in Kelvin's face, kicking his ass until he's gone for good.  Wendy always talks up her parents and how great they are, so they need to step up and get involved.  I think because of Wendy's personality she wouldn't make a good friend, so I'm guessing she doesn't have a group of women friends to turn to.  

I know if I were flailing like Wendy, my parents would be standing right beside me. 

She doesn’t want family, doesn’t want friends, doesn’t associate with the people at work .. what the hell.  The woman does her show, then goes home and becomes a recluse in her house.  Once in awhile, that husband takes her to the “ club “.  Who lives like that? He has a spell on her.   Where’s the dog?  That’s what I’d like to know.  I can’t even watch her on t.v. anymore.  The guests are horrible and she’s acting like everything is o.k.  She owes it to her fans to come clean.  She’s done a 180 since the beginning.  I come here for the dirt.  I still say Wendy has an arrangement with Big Kev.  He ain’t gonna give up driving his side piece in that Bentley.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She doesn’t want family, doesn’t want friends, doesn’t associate with the people at work .. what the hell.  The woman does her show, then goes home and becomes a recluse in her house.  Once in awhile, that husband takes her to the “ club “.  Who lives like that? He has a spell on her.   Where’s the dog?  That’s what I’d like to know.  I can’t even watch her on t.v. anymore.  The guests are horrible and she’s acting like everything is o.k.  She owes it to her fans to come clean.  She’s done a 180 since the beginning.  I come here for the dirt.  I still say Wendy has an arrangement with Big Kev.  He ain’t gonna give up driving his side piece in that Bentley.

She basically said she told her parents not to get involved in her marriage.  After Kevin cheated years ago. Wendy seems like an incredibly rude person.  She's I'm sure told her parents to stay out of it, many times in not so nice ways.

• Love 8

I'm going really deep and dark here with a thought that just came into my head, from someone who has watched too many ID Discovery true crime shows.  We all know that Wendy is afraid of the killer, so what if down in her heart she may think that Kevin could set "something" up?   That could explain a lot why Wendy has decided to let things slide, to not rock the boat. 

Just a thought.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Not only would Wendy not allow it, but her parents are also in their late 70's - mid 80's.  This is not a situation with a 16-year-old girl.  Parents aren't able to intervene in an adult relationship if you don't want "help".  She says she didn't even tell them she was in a sober house so you know she isn't open with them.  

By all report Wendy protects Kevin.  That is not unusual in abuse situations.  Kevin has isolated Wendy and she co-signed on that.  You can't/won/t tell friends what you are allowing.

• Love 5
On 3/27/2019 at 10:47 PM, bichonblitz said:

I really don't give a shit that she lies, BUT she made her money by spilling the tea on others; so she should spill it on herself.

• Love 12
On 3/28/2019 at 8:47 AM, patty1h said:

We all know that Wendy is afraid of the killer, so what if down in her heart she may think that Kevin could set "something" up?   

Wendy also has a 150+ pound dog living in her backyard (or back porch). So Wendy isn't afraid of Fat Kevin because the dog knows him and would most likely, not hurt Kevin. Wendy is paranoid that "the killer" is a stranger...that's why she has/had the dog and the excessive paranoia.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

But does she still have a 150 lb. dog? She hasn't mentioned that dog in ages. 

I asked that same question here several days ago because my google search didn't produce any results about the dog's current living situation. Nobody seems to know. But the odds are, she no longer has the dog.

I think W sees that dog as an object whose purpose was to scare away "the killer".  I think Wendy's face is enough to scare away the killer (and the dog!)

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
whitney houston oprah GIF

This is why I can't stand this See You Next Tuesday. I get that not everybody is into hugging and that's fine, but damn, could she be anymore rude about it? This is why she would never make it to the A-list even if her personal life wasn't a hot mess.  Couldn't even offer to shake the woman's hand or a smile---just shoved the shirt at her and moved on. Oprah would neva, dahling.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

This is why I can't stand this See You Next Tuesday. I get that not everybody is into hugging and that's fine, but damn, could she be anymore rude about it? This is why she would never make it to the A-list even if her personal life wasn't a hot mess.  Couldn't even offer to shake the woman's hand or a smile---just shoved the shirt at her and moved on. Oprah would neva, dahling.

The nasty look she gives that woman.  

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

How dare a member of the great unwashed try to touch her.  The same people who support her & her show.  The woman probably stood in line for hours in shitty weather to be there.  Bitch, please. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

How dare a member of the great unwashed try to touch her.  The same people who support her & her show.  The woman probably stood in line for hours in shitty weather to be there.  Bitch, please.

Yeah, isn't her excuse for her gross hygiene habits on-air is that she is "one of us"? Nah, you are just all the way uncouth, Wendy. What a gutter rat.

ya nasty thats so raven GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

Yeah, isn't her excuse for her gross hygiene habits on-air is that she is "one of us"? Nah, you are just all the way uncouth, Wendy. What a gutter rat.

ya nasty thats so raven GIF

Fuck this unappreciative, ugly bitch. This is one of MANY reasons I despise this Giant sized POS. Your not special Wendy....you're DONE! BUH BYE!

ETA: "GUTTER RAT" PERFECT DESCRIPTION OF THIS UGLY ASS, TRASHY MISFIT.

Edited by chenoa333
Just because
  • Love 6

I give up on having any sympathy for this woman anymore. That IG clip was awful in regards to her reaction. There have been a few things posted in this thread since I made my post a bit back trying to excuse some of her behavior. It really does make one wonder if any of the stuff occurring in this whole Wendy/Kelvin/Sharina drama is true outside of a baby being born.

• Love 2

I would NEVER touch her/hug her/or shake her hand! I'm pretty sure I know where her hands, lips and ugly tittie$ have been.

Yes, her fans need to be wary of WENDY'S germs.

FANS (do they still exist?) DO NOT TOUCH Wendy!!! She has the stanky stink of Kelvin's man bits on her breath and fans just might get second hand cocaine/crack/alcohol residue on them! 

• LOL 7

I really think Wendy is begining to crack. I feel like she desperately wants to burst at the seams. Between her comment last week about "What kind of man beats a woman" and her interview with Tasha Smith. Her interview with Tasha seemed like a coded counseling session. 

For those that don't know Tasha was married to a con artist who was after her money. Sound familiar? Wendy seemed really interested/excited/inspired by Tasha living her life as a strong independent woman. 

• Love 4
On 3/29/2019 at 10:28 PM, druzy said:

All my sympathy for Wendy seems to be gone. Show your ring off, While you are being humiliated in front of everyone.  The best part of this is the camera man asking if she has any other coat other than the cheetah one 😂. I'm sick of looking at it too. But I'm still looking.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

All my sympathy for Wendy seems to be gone. Show your ring off, While you are being humiliated in front of everyone.  The best part of this is the camera man asking if she has any other coat other than the cheetah one 😂. I'm sick of looking at it too. But I'm still looking.  

That is some seriously funny shade that the cameraman threw at her! 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

I really think Wendy is begining to crack. I feel like she desperately wants to burst at the seams. Between her comment last week about "What kind of man beats a woman" and her interview with Tasha Smith. Her interview with Tasha seemed like a coded counseling session. 

For those that don't know Tasha was married to a con artist who was after her money. Sound familiar? Wendy seemed really interested/excited/inspired by Tasha living her life as a strong independent woman. 

I didn't watch the Tasha interview . I did see the piece she did on Dr Dre . I thought she was throwing shade at DD. Isn't he one of the many many many men Wendy has implied was Gay, there for not a "real man"? Wendy will never imo throw Kevin under the bus publicly, she's too brainwashed.  She will however be shady to others while being in the messiest scandal daytime TV has seen in a while.

• Love 7
On 3/28/2019 at 2:15 PM, Kira53 said:

Not only would Wendy not allow it, but her parents are also in their late 70's - mid 80's.  This is not a situation with a 16-year-old girl.  Parents aren't able to intervene in an adult relationship if you don't want "help".  She says she didn't even tell them she was in a sober house so you know she isn't open with them.  

By all report Wendy protects Kevin.  That is not unusual in abuse situations.  Kevin has isolated Wendy and she co-signed on that.  You can't/won/t tell friends what you are allowing.

Her parents look like lovely, HONEST people who grew up their family well.  I think Wendy is more ashamed to tell them she and her husband are losers.  I haven’t seen them on her show anymore either.  She’s probably keeping them away, but they do read the media.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Her parents look like lovely, HONEST people who grew up their family well.  I think Wendy is more ashamed to tell them she and her husband are losers.  I haven’t seen them on her show anymore either.  She’s probably keeping them away, but they do read the media.

I suspect Wendy's parents already know their daughter married a Loser. And Kelvin isn't even a good looking guy! Lol!

I've never heard WW brag about what college Kelvin went to, on which scholarship. Or how he even paid for college. I don't even know how W paid for college. Did she get scholarships? Did she work her way through college on her own?

Please don't tell me her parents paid her way!!? SHOCKING! LOL!

• Love 8

That clip of Wendy dissing the co-host reminds me of another incident a few months ago when Wendy showed her disdain of the audience.  The show had ended and the credits were rolling and she had walked into the audience to shake hands.  A shady cameraman came up behind her just as she shot a withering look at one of the people holding their hand out.  Then Wendy turned her head and saw that the camera was right there and they were still on the air.  She had this death stare towards the camera person, I presume for catching her out like that.  I even came to this board, asking if I had misinterpreted the look on Wendy's face, and another commentor said they'd noticed the whole thing, too.

She is so phony - she hugs the Ask Wendy cohosts on camera all the time... because it's on camera and she wants to appear warm and welcoming.  Off camera, she acts like a real ass.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, javajeanelaine said:

I would pay cash money to know Norman's and Suzanne's perspective on this mess.

I never BUY books (free at library only books) but a Norman or Suzanne "tell all" (or tell ANYTHING) book..I would PAY to read. 

It's coming. I just KNOW it is! I'll bet several WW employees are in negotiations right now with book publishers. The train might not be rollin' all the way just yet. But IT'S ROLLIN' and it's going to make an assload of money for whoever spills the tea!! 

And WW will need every penny she makes for all of the lawsuits she's going to want to file against the tea spillers! It's gettin' good! 

Revenge for treating nice people like shit (Norman/Suzanne/the other guy she fired who used to stand next to Norman/audience members) is waiting for you Wendy. Do you have balls enough to face it? NO! You're already crumbling like a deck of cards! LOL! Or pins at a bowling alley: We're Setting 'em up and KNOCKING 'EM DOWN!!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I suspect Wendy's parents already know their daughter married a Loser. And Kelvin isn't even a good looking guy! Lol!

I've never heard WW brag about what college Kelvin went to, on which scholarship. Or how he even paid for college. I don't even know how W paid for college. Did she get scholarships? Did she work her way through college on her own?

Please don't tell me her parents paid her way!!? SHOCKING! LOL!

I dont think Big Kev went to college.  I feel bad for Wendy’s Father .. such a nice man who was a school principal, and the Mother who was a teacher.  A nice family, and now this at their age.  A daughter who buries her head in the sand.  They probably are telling the audience to clap all the time.  I don’t watch anymore as the guests are not good, and the whole show stinks.  I’m surprised it’s still on and now she is on vacation.  What a joke.

• Love 7
On 3/28/2019 at 11:47 AM, patty1h said:

I'm going really deep and dark here with a thought that just came into my head, from someone who has watched too many ID Discovery true crime shows.  We all know that Wendy is afraid of the killer, so what if down in her heart she may think that Kevin could set "something" up?   That could explain a lot why Wendy has decided to let things slide, to not rock the boat. 

Just a thought.  

THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!  

13 hours ago, javajeanelaine said:

I would pay cash money to know Norman's and Suzanne's perspective on this mess.

I usually line up for books at the library but I would pre-order a book by those two.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/28/2019 at 9:14 AM, bichonblitz said:

Don't know how your name got on that quote! 

Oh, I know it was from an article. Not claiming my "bullshit" comment on either one of you guys. It's the lazy reporting from the press I was referring to. 

The quotes are all messed up lately.  It’s happening on other threads also and people are complaining.  No one likes this new forum.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4