Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

she said he loved her when she was fat and flat chested etc,

I thought WW lost weight before she met Big Fat Kev? And any man who doesn't want you because your breasts aren't big enough... Only an idiot would like that man. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7

Preach sisters and brothers!  PREACH!!!!!!!

I was just thinking.  Wendy says that friends have "a reason and a season" so wouldn't the same go for her horrible husband?  Kelvin season is over.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

So I just called the Hunter Foundation for Addiction Helpline. Got a recording of Wendy's LOUD voice blabbing "HELLO. THIS IS WENDY WILLIAMS.....blah blah blah..stay on the line and someone will be with you shortly" (or something like that). So about 30 seconds on hold a message comes on about "please leave a message ...". I got a few words out of my mouth (hi, I'm calling about the drug addiction program) CLICK goes the phone and the call is ended. I'll keep y'all updated if I hear from anyone.

ETA: I'm not trying to find fault with, or demean the Hunter Foundation. Just curious about the new drug program.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

So I just called the Hunter Foundation for Addiction Helpline. Got a recording of Wendy's LOUD voice blabbing "HELLO. THIS IS WENDY WILLIAMS.....blah blah blah..stay on the line and someone will be with you shortly" (or something like that). So about 30 seconds on hold a message comes on about "please leave a message ...". I got a few words out of my mouth (hi, I'm calling about the drug addiction program) CLICK goes the phone and the call is ended. I'll keep y'all updated if I hear from anyone.

ETA: I'm not trying to find fault with, or demean the Hunter Foundation. Just curious about the new drug program.

Keep calling, please.  Those numbers for people helprd sounded so fishy.  I hope the foundation isn't a slush fund the way the Trump Foundation was.  Are they claiming to be paying for treatment or is it a referral service?  People want to know.  People struggling with drugs need the phone answered at night.  That can be a troubling time.

• Love 7
On 4/2/2019 at 7:14 AM, Gem 10 said:

Talk about old mean people, sorry, I have to unload this stupid thing.  To this day, it still boils my blood.  My mean late mother in law had us over for dinner.  My 8 yr old daughter washed her hands in the bathroom and wiped them on the towel on the rack.  The mother in law went ballistic because her granddaughter used the “show towel” and my daughter cried as she was so embarrassed.  At the time, I should have left.  She always was a piece of work.  Sorry for using up your time everyone, but it still bothers me to this day, and I’m a grandmother now.  My Mother was the opposite, very loving.  I feel like I’m on the shrinks couch now, lol.  P.s.  The “show towel” was a piece of shit, probably from the dollar store, and she had to yell at an 8 yr old little girl.  You just can’t change mean people.  Sorry to unload.

This is my first post after lurking here since TWoP went under.  I'm sorry to be off topic, please delete if not ok. 

My grandma was a mean old bat.  I'm the youngest grandkid and she would call my by my cousins names then say "to hell with it, you , over here now".  When she spent the night she always took my room because my brothers shared a room.  I would beg her to not smoke in my room but she would smoke in my bed and if I saw her she'd look at me and laugh.  She was the worst.  I'm a grandma now and my 2 grandkids call me the best grandma in the world so I hope I'm a little better than she was. Oh! She always bought my cousins great presents for holidays and birthdays but I ALWAYS got pillow cases. That she would demand to use when she stayed over. 

Topic?  I cant stand Wendy.  I haven't watched on years but still read the forum here.  You guys are more entertaining anyway. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Norwindian said:

This is my first post after lurking here since TWoP went under.  I'm sorry to be off topic, please delete if not ok. 

My grandma was a mean old bat.  I'm the youngest grandkid and she would call my by my cousins names then say "to hell with it, you , over here now".  When she spent the night she always took my room because my brothers shared a room.  I would beg her to not smoke in my room but she would smoke in my bed and if I saw her she'd look at me and laugh.  She was the worst.  I'm a grandma now and my 2 grandkids call me the best grandma in the world so I hope I'm a little better than she was. Oh! She always bought my cousins great presents for holidays and birthdays but I ALWAYS got pillow cases. That she would demand to use when she stayed over. 

Topic?  I cant stand Wendy.  I haven't watched on years but still read the forum here.  You guys are more entertaining anyway. 

Isn’t it amazing how we just can’t forget after all these years?  Aren’t you pissed now that you didn’t speak up at the time?  I am.  Grandchildren should be cherished.  My mother in law used to wrap up costume jewelry that she didn’t want anymore and give it for presents.  You got pillow cases, for her use.    Amazing.  Child cruelty.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Keep calling, please.  Those numbers for people helprd sounded so fishy.  I hope the foundation isn't a slush fund the way the Trump Foundation was.  Are they claiming to be paying for treatment or is it a referral service?  People want to know.  People struggling with drugs need the phone answered at night.  That can be a troubling time.

Apparently the Hunter Foundation is closed on the weekends so their number is rerouted to a drug rehab facility in Florida. A nice lady answered my call and gave me some other numbers to call. I didn't call those numbers. If I have time next week I'll call back the Hunter Foundation. Hopefully I won't have to listen to Wendy's outgoing message. It's startles you because she is yelling very LOUDLY (in an OTT HAPPY UPBEAT voice) "Yup it's MEEEEE!"

You'd think she'd have enough sense to try to sound professional and serious. Because drug addiction ain't no joke. But she sounds just like she does when Suzanne is spinning the big wheel to give away a vacation to a caller. It's just ridiculous. Here's the number

888 548 6837 Enjoy! 😁

• Love 3
On 4/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, CynicalGirl said:

Exactly. So Wendy bought herself a watch, big deal. He was probably there buying Sharina her push present, which Wendy paid for too. 

That's what I want to know about! 

p.s. Wendy should have told him to take that tacky watch back to the store and refund her money!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That's what I want to know about! 

p.s. Wendy should have told him to take that tacky watch back to the store and refund her money!

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that watch looked cheap and gaudy. Wendy gets an ugly $40,000.00 watch and the mistress gets a Bentley! 😁

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
27 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that watch looked cheap and gaudy. Wendy gets an ugly $40,000.00 watch and the mistress gets a Bentley! 😁

Yeah, but, Wendy likes the gaudy.  She thinks the bigger, the blingier, the better.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wendy's sick mind probably thinks that ugly watch Kelvin gave her is a sign that he still loves her. She is just that pathetic to hang on to that loser with any shred of hope that he still cares, so he plays games and gives her a watch because he hasn't figured out yet how to break free of her with his money intact. 

• Love 11
On 3/31/2019 at 10:37 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

All my sympathy for Wendy seems to be gone. Show your ring off, While you are being humiliated in front of everyone.  The best part of this is the camera man asking if she has any other coat other than the cheetah one 😂. I'm sick of looking at it too. But I'm still looking.  

If Wendy were to say, "Look, I know my husband is cheating and his gf is pregnant, but I love him and I'm staying with him; thank you for asking," people would shut up. 

A co-worker said that maybe Wendy is upset because of the public's reaction, that her husband has been cheating for years and so what.  I said we're hearing things and she's denying them and that makes people crazy because so many of us grew up in homes and neighborhoods where that shit happened all the time.  

• Love 7

She's explaining the Walmart picture. It was at 4 AM and she said she let a fan take the picture. She was upstate New York with her girlfriends. She then showed a picture of herself pretending to shoot a gun and having fun on a four wheeler. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

She's explaining the Walmart picture. It was at 4 AM and she said she let a fan take the picture. She was upstate New York with her girlfriends. She then showed a picture of herself pretending to shoot a gun and having fun on a four wheeler. 

Was the show new today? 

38 minutes ago, druzy said:

Did she explain why her able- bodied ass was rolling around in a cart meant from the handicapped and elderly?! Of course not.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wow! Call me stupid but I thought wendy was in rehab. I don't know of ANY rehab that let's you out at 4 a.m. to shop at Walmart (or anywhere) wendy is so full of lies and b.s. 

Always mentioning how hard she's worked in her life to get to where she's at. And she's letting all that "hard work" turn into a big hot steaming pile of $hit. She doesn't/hasn't/won't work any harder than the rest of us (her "people"). She is so f'n fake. Transparent as saran wrap. And she really thinks we're stupid enough to believe whatever she tells us. 

• Love 5

The way I heard the story, the sober house group decided that they needed to do an activity to boost morale.  Some suggestions were jumping out of a plane, etc., then Wendy chose camping out.  She started telling how the group went upstate NY for this fun activity but then it turned into Wendy shopping at Walmart with some friends.   Very confusing.   Also, it started to feel like Wendy was doing a promo for Walmart at the same time.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, patty1h said:

The way I heard the story, the sober house group decided that they needed to do an activity to boost morale.  Some suggestions were jumping out of a plane, etc., then Wendy chose camping out.  She started telling how the group went upstate NY for this fun activity but then it turned into Wendy shopping at Walmart with some friends.   Very confusing.   Also, it started to feel like Wendy was doing a promo for Walmart at the same time.

She said she went with her girlfriends. I thought she was at an all men facility.

black kandi burruss GIF

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, patty1h said:

I STILL do not understand a reputable sober living/rehab facility that allows patients to go sky diving, camping, Walmart excursions at 4 a.m. Camping? Really? How difficult would it be to run off, or call a friend while you're there to meet you with drugs/alcohol? 

Sounds like the addicts are running the facility. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
30 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I STILL do not understand a reputable sober living/rehab facility that allows patients to go sky diving, camping, Walmart excursions at 4 a.m. Camping? Really? How difficult would it be to run off, or call a friend while you're there to meet you with drugs/alcohol? 

Sounds like the addicts are running the facility. 

Unfortunately my daughter has been in rehab and sober living housing a couple times. Day trips are fairly common.  Trips to the beach (she was in California) day spas ,movies,  getting nails done, going Bowling,  farmers markets ect. The whole group would have to agree on the activities.  Their days were pretty busy with meeting in the mornings some evening meeting . Gym everyday.  Grocery shopping once a week also on another day they would go to a Target or Walmart to get necessities (razors, deodorant  ect). These were very good Rehabs my daughter was in. The group didnt go out on their own. They had people from the rehab with them at all times.

4am sounds odd.

My daughter always said she was always awake pretty early because the days are packed with activities.  You dont have option to opt out. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Trips to the beach (she was in California) day spas ,movies,  getting nails done, going Bowling ect. The whole group would have to agree on the activities.  Their days were pretty busy with meeting in the mornings some evening meeting . Gym everyday.  Grocery shopping once a week also on another day they would go to a Target or Walmart to get necessities (razors, deodorant  ect)

Hope your daughter is doing better @Coffeewinewater.  Dang, your story makes rehab sound fun - much better than my average day.  I've never been to a spa, not been bowling in years and can't remember the last time I had my nails done.  No wonder those places cost an arm and a leg - it costs a lot to fill the time with these kind of activities.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, patty1h said:

Hope your daughter is doing better @Coffeewinewater.  Dang, your story make rehab sound fun - better than my average day.  

My daughter is in sober living in Florida.  I hope she's doing well we haven't talked much in last few weeks. Sometimes you have walk away for a bit. 😞

My daughter loved rehab my husband and myself often joke damn I need rehab. I need a vacation lol.  Its the living in real life and being an adult that is part of her problem. She'll be 26 soon and will no longer be on our insurance so, that scares me. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I thought she didn't have girlfriends?  Except "Reg" who lives in CA.

2 hours ago, patty1h said:

BS on the promo.  At 4:00 in the morning?  Looking like The Cryptkeeper?  I hope Walmart has a better marketing team than that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ok so watched wendy tell her story. From what I understand,  most sober living is still affiliated with a rehab facility, so while it's not as restrictive as a rehab (you can work)  it still has meetings and groups that meet up to talk or whatever.  So I'm thinking the men in the home Wendy is living in were not part of her outting the women were still part of the treatment center other women living in sober houses throughout the city. Wendy met them through the meetings/groups. Obviously she is going through some public shit, I'm assuming these women got together to try and distract her and keep her busy. While I'm sure they are women in recovery they were also probably people who work at the rehab/sober house. There is no way imo that a group of women just went camping it was properly a counselor a nurse a few house aides and a couple women in recovery. Wendy is just trying to spin it to look fun and carefree hey me and my friends blah blah. As she tried to say Kevin and Kevin dont care about camping so me and my friends....

We all know Kevin is not with her on the weekends and little Kevin is at school?

• Love 4

Wendy made it, um, as clear as Wendy can make anything, today that she was not using and just at the sober house to strengthen her sobriety. mmmkay 

Then the crazy story about camping. She loves down and dirty camping though, that is what she says at the beginning, but at the end she says she would never do it again. First she said she was "pretending" to shop at the walmart, then she was buying bras and panties ...for camping, and then she was posed with a gun and a quad neither which she actually used.

...da fuck? How does she keep these stories straight.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TVbitch said:

Wendy made it, um, as clear as Wendy can make anything, today that she was not using and just at the sober house to strengthen her sobriety. mmmkay 

Then the crazy story about camping. She loves down and dirty camping though, that is what she says at the beginning, but at the end she says she would never do it again. First she said she was "pretending" to shop at the walmart, then she was buying bras and panties ...for camping, and then she was posed with a gun and a quad neither which she actually used.

Hahaha,  I noticed that. It's like she admitting she trying to get some good PR by faking all these action packed pics. Problem is it's all fake and we already know it. She doesn't have to out herself but I guess she can't help it. Just like she couldn't help but admit she posed for the fake shopping picture so she didnt have to get close and take a selfie with  the man in Walmart. She is her own worst enemy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Always mentioning how hard she's worked in her life to get to where she's at. And she's letting all that "hard work" turn into a big hot steaming pile of $hit. She doesn't/hasn't/won't work any harder than the rest of us (her "people"). She is so f'n fake. Transparent as saran wrap. And she really thinks we're stupid enough to believe whatever she tells us. 

I do believe she has worked harder than some, but not harder than others.  

• Love 1

I don't know exactly how rehab works, but I don't think you take the life disrupting step of  living in a sober house instead of your home to deal with a drug abuse problem you kicked years ago. That makes zero sense.  I know she didn't want it public, and it sucks to have it out there, but out there it is. She should just be honest enough to not BS us that this is strictly due to past drug use, especially when she's promoting her drug abuse help foundation. She's already admitted to her living arrangement, maybe being truthful about the real reason could help someone in a similar situation.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

I don't know exactly how rehab works, but I don't think you take the life disrupting step of  living in a sober house instead of your home to deal with a drug abuse problem you kicked years ago. That makes zero sense.  I know she didn't want it public, and it sucks to have it out there, but out there it is. She should just be honest enough to not BS us that this is strictly due to past drug use, especially when she's promoting her drug abuse help foundation. She's already admitted to her living arrangement, maybe being truthful about the real reason could help someone in a similar situation.

She is probably in the sober house as a convenient way for Big Kev to keep tabs on her, keep her from being lonely and bothering him and as a PR promotion for the Hunter Foundation. 

Big Kev wants time with the new baby and to keep Sharina placated so she doesn’t spill any secrets. I’m also positive that he’s out there hunting for a new side piece. One that will worship him and Wendy’s money. 

• Love 4

Who even knows where the hell she is. The HIPPA Laws prevent the sober houses from confirming or denying anything about anyone staying there. She could be living it up in Scarsdale for all we know. 🤔

• Love 3
3 hours ago, greyflannel said:

I have to disagree with this.  I know a lot of people who've gone to rehab, even though they've been sober for years, because they were afraid of slipping; and they wanted to be around positive people.  It's getting the nourishment so you can go out into that negative world again.

2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I forgot to pay attention was she was wearing her new present, the watch from Kevin and Sharina?

I saw a photo of her from today and she didn’t have the gaudy grandmother clock on...oops I meant watch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, patty1h said:

I’m confused, or should I say Wendy is confused?  First she said that ALL Men were in the safe house, then she went camping with all the girls.  Did she mean all the girls from the Safe House, or what?  WTF ????

Another question.  Does anyone know if Wendy has her own real hair?  If so, what does it look like?  What color and how much is left? I’m sick of all those phony long hair wigs.  Let’s see the real Wendy.  

BTW, she was pretty cocky on her first day back from camping.  She was talking so fast trying to convince everyone everything is o.k. At Huntersville. Lol.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, TVbitch said:

That’s it.  They’re just stories she makes up as she goes along.  Boy, is she hyper or what?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Where the hell is Elin, New York. I looked on the map and couldn’t find it.  Did I spell it right?  She mentioned the name about 500 times.  Is it in the Catskills?  Adirondacks?  My kid goes camping upstate all the time and never heard of it.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Where the hell is Elin, New York. I looked on the map and couldn’t find it.  Did I spell it right?  She mentioned the name about 500 times.  Is it in the Catskills?  Adirondacks?  My kid goes camping upstate all the time and never heard of it.

Maybe she went camping in Elmira, New York? Maybe she just posed for those photos in front of a green screen.

Edited by druzy
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

What cheesesteak? Who has cheesesteak? 

She talked about a Bklyn restaurant on Flatbush Ave that has great cheesesteaks.  My ears perked up cause I'm in the borough.  I looked it up - it's called Shorty's at 229 Flatbush, near Bergen St.  Now I want a cheesesteak sandwich bad.  

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4

Wendy is going on about Darden defending Nispey Hustles killer. That Nipsey is a “National Treasure”. I have no idea who this 20 year old was! Evidently my TV provider didn’t like Wendy’s content either as the channel just became unavailable. 

Darn. I wanted to see the very expensive purse. 

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Darn. I wanted to see the very expensive purse. 

I was curious about the purse too - she hyped it up so much.  What a letdown... it was basically an over-sized Faberge egg with gems, crystals and other shiny bits attached. 

I looked for a photo online but I didn't catch the designer's name.  Picture the attached photo with gems dangling all over every square inch and a short jeweled chain for a strap. Here is a close representation.  I found it very gaudy and tacky and so impractical - more of a collectors piece. 

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yesterday -

While Wendy clearly stretches the truth and often speaks in a word salad, I think some people are really missing some critical listening skills and are trying to troll Wendy on some of the things that she says.  She said that she is currently living in the sober house with all men.  She also said that she's met many women in her meetings and throughout her struggle who are at different points in their sobriety.  She said that as the "newbie" she got to pick something out of her comfort zone to do on the weekend and that's how they ended up going camping.  I imagine it's possible that she does some activities that are different from those she's with in her sober house.  Not sure, but let's give her a little grace for dealing with horrible situations between addiction and her husband drama and living part of every day on live t.v.

I will say that in her Walmart story she seemed to really take issue with the fact that people in the press called her frail.  She even asked the entertainment guy if he thought that she looked frail.  I soooo badly wanted him to say, "Well, you _were_ in the wheelchair cart, so that's probably why they wrote that." 

Today - She called Jussie Smollett "Jessie" about 20 times.  She called Cochellea "Cuchella" about 8 times.  Seriously, lady...learn your words.  So annoying. She also referred to William H. Macy as William Hurt.

Also, she couldn't find one person in NYC to be a last-minute fill in?  In reading Andy Cohen's book it seems like cancellations happen more often then I would have expected, and he has a group of people/friends who he calls on to fill the void.  Seems like Wendy, or any live show, should have some people on back-up.

Edited by abc123
  • Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, abc123 said:

Yesterday -

While Wendy clearly stretches the truth and often speaks in a word salad, I think some people are really missing some critical listening skills and are trying to troll Wendy on some of the things that she says.  She said that she is currently living in the sober house with all men.  She also said that she's met many women in her meetings and throughout her struggle who are at different points in their sobriety.  She said that as the "newbie" she got to pick something out of her comfort zone to do on the weekend and that's how they ended up going camping.  I imagine it's possible that she does some activities that are different from those she's with in her sober house.  Not sure, but let's give her a little grace for dealing with horrible situations between addiction and her husband drama and living part of every day on live t.v.

I will say that in her Walmart story she seemed to really take issue with the fact that people in the press called her frail.  She even asked the entertainment guy if he thought that she looked frail.  I soooo badly wanted him to say, "Well, you _were_ in the wheelchair cart, so that's probably why they wrote that." 

Today - She called Jussie Smollett "Jessie" about 20 times.  She called Cochellea "Cuchella" about 8 times.  Seriously, lady...learn your words.  So annoying. 

Also, she couldn't find one person in NYC to be a last-minute fill in?  In reading Andy Cohen's book it seems like cancellations happen more often then I would have expected, and he has a group of people/friends who he calls on to fill the void.  Seems like Wendy, or any live show, should have some people on back-up.

I think the key word is friends.  Andy can call on friends to help him out. Wendy doesn't seem to have any or want them going by things she's said in the past. Wendy is not a nice woman.  

• Love 7