Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: The Ex Files

• Start Topic

After a fight between Rob and Chyna, the sisters feel a duty to protect their brother; Kris tries to rebuild her relationship with Cait; Kim tries to convince Khloe to hold onto her old mementos by making an ex-box.

After a staged fight between people who never had a relationship beyond FWB that ultimately resulted in an unplanned pregnancy Rob and Chyna, the sisters feel a duty to monetize not only the faked engagement but the real fallout when two people are forced to pretend to be a couple for the cameras protect their brother;  Kim tries to convince Khloe to film pro-active shots of a breakup that will eventually happen and hoard  her old mementos by making an ex-box, so she can eventually regurgitate them on E! 25+ years from now ala the RK Sr footage Kris has resurrected.

• Love 16

Khloe accused Rob of staying in a dark and toxic relationship. One word ....Lamar.

Kendall is the voice of reason about Kris even contemplating giving Rob "another season". Yet doesn't get the irony that she herself is on the "show"

And they all talk about the show and that it's a job and it's all so weird. And just reveals how disengaged they are from the real world.

And of course Kris wants another season for him. $$$$$$$$

• Love 10

Why was Corey the one who went over to the house? And the Pablo jacket he was wearing makes him look like he’s working security at one of Kanye’s concerts.

I still think the fact that the rooms in Rob’s house were all nicely vacuumed after Chyna moved out is really strange. Did she have someone come in & clean afterwards?

I can’t believe Kim tried to break into Kourtney’s phone, what a nosy bitch.

She kept the mcnugget box from her first date? She’s batshit.

Khloe looked really different in her THs, she must have done them after she did whatever she did to her face.

If I was Kris, every time Caitlyn tried to push that “us girls together” crap I would stab her in the eye. And when she admitted she didn’t want a single thing from the house after 23 years of marriage, I would have caved her skull in too. And I really don’t believe Kris knew, especially before they had sex for the first time. Caitlyn is delusional.

Kim & her lip ring, ugh. But I do agree with her (who said that???) that Rob is using his show to keep his relationship with Chyna going.

• Love 10

So many "reallys" from me while I watch these people.

I kind of hate that all the blame seems to be on Chyna for the up and downs of Rob and Chyna the relantionship. I think both of them probably say incredibly harsh things to each other. Granted I don't know the personally but it seems like both do. Also it seems very easy for Rob and his sisters to say "this isn't good for his mental state" I don't think that's fair either. It's a mess but I think they both contribute to it. And I think rob loves having his own show as much as she does. And Khloe needs to stop projecting her issues onto it.

This season is making me like Kris a lot more. I cheered when she was at the dinner about Rob and the show and she tried to explain that's Rob says things about Chyna too that aren't very kind and I felt for her when Caitlyin dropped off her book and what it said about her. Apparently the only good quality Kris has is that she's good being social at parties. I don't like Kris much but that's a messed up thing to say about someone you were married to for over 20 years. And that you had kids with. Granted I can see Cait trying to brush this off as a fun anecdote/joke for her book. But I applaud Kris for saying she refuses to be in someone's life to make themselves better. That's exactly what Caitlyin has been doing, she was treated so poorly by the Kardashions in the past! Those are the stories she's telling now.

Other than that.. this season is so boring.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So many "reallys" from me while I watch these people.

I kind of hate that all the blame seems to be on Chyna for the up and downs of Rob and Chyna the relantionship. I think both of them probably say incredibly harsh things to each other. Granted I don't know the personally but it seems like both do. Also it seems very easy for Rob and his sisters to say "this isn't good for his mental state" I don't think that's fair either. It's a mess but I think they both contribute to it. And I think rob loves having his own show as much as she does. And Khloe needs to stop projecting her issues onto it.

This season is making me like Kris a lot more. I cheered when she was at the dinner about Rob and the show and she tried to explain that's Rob says things about Chyna too that aren't very kind and I felt for her when Caitlyin dropped off her book and what it said about her. Apparently the only good quality Kris has is that she's good being social at parties. I don't like Kris much but that's a messed up thing to say about someone you were married to for over 20 years. And that you had kids with. Granted I can see Cait trying to brush this off as a fun anecdote/joke for her book. But I applaud Kris for saying she refuses to be in someone's life to make themselves better. That's exactly what Caitlyin has been doing, she was treated so poorly by the Kardashions in the past! Those are the stories she's telling now.

Other than that.. this season is so boring.

True but why continue to have her on the show and engage in her nonesense? Being civil to your divorced spouse doesn't mean having facials with them. Even Kendall and Kylie are starting to have issues with her. Kris should just let them work it out.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

Khloe accused Rob of staying in a dark and toxic relationship. One word ....Lamar.

Kendall is the voice of reason about Kris even contemplating giving Rob "another season". Yet doesn't get the irony that she herself is on the "show"

And they all talk about the show and that it's a job and it's all so weird. And just reveals how disengaged they are from the real world.

And of course Kris wants another season for him. $$$$$$$$

Rob and Chyna season 1 had a better premiere (ratings wise) than season 13 of KUWTK, and viewership for the rest of it was about on par with season 13 as well, so of course he'd get a season 2.  What's baffling is why Khloe's Revenge Body is getting a second season

If these people would stop getting engaged weeks into their new relationships, maybe they all wouldn't keep getting "trapped"!  They're always the victims. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Rob and Chyna season 1 had a better premiere (ratings wise) than season 13 of KUWTK, and viewership for the rest of it was about on par with season 13 as well, so of course he'd get a season 2.  What's baffling is why Khloe's Revenge Body is getting a second season

If these people would stop getting engaged weeks into their new relationships, maybe they all wouldn't keep getting "trapped"!  They're always the victims. 

The sad thing in last nights show was that no one mentioned poor Dream. The kid has two losers for parents and a grandmother whose first priority is money and publicity.

How did the cops get involved in the Chyna/Rob mess? Did I hear correctly that  someone called because they were concerned about Rob being suicidal?

Also, Kylie said one of her houses was empty and Rob and Chyna moved into it, Chyna moved out a week later, perhaps that is why the room Rob was speaking from still had the carpet marks in it?

How quickly Kris turned on Kendall when she commented on how ridiculous it was to even consider 'the show' when Rob was such a mess. Out of all of them, Kendall is the least involved in the show and the least dependent on it for her career. In that bit she actually sounded like she had some smarts... but them she passed on the cheese because its fattening, but forgot she just had her teeth whitened and shouldn't have eaten the chili.

6 hours ago, GaT said:

She kept the mcnugget box from her first date? She’s batshit.

I wonder what mementos of Ray J are in her ex box? An original copy of a certain tape?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

True but why continue to have her on the show and engage in her nonesense? Being civil to your divorced spouse doesn't mean having facials with them. Even Kendall and Kylie are starting to have issues with her. Kris should just let them work it out.

Seriously, this.  Kris wanting to be civil to the father of two of her kids doesn't mean she needs to have Caitlyn over for facials, wine, and Caitlyn's verbal abuse.  If Caitlyn wants a girlfriend to hang out with, Kris shouldn't be the one to fulfill that role.  And I can't get over that horrible, icy tone in Caitlyn's voice now.  I mean, I know this show is cut and pasted to within an inch of its life, but wasn't Caitlyn the one who brought up the gender reassignment surgery?  And then when Kris starts to ask her about it, Caitlyn gets that awful, superior look on her face and says, "don't you dare go there with me on that."  I mean, WTF is that all about?  Caitlyn wants to talk about things, but only on her terms.  Period.  And Kris kind of awkwardly smiles and goes along with it, because she's hyper-aware that they are being filmed.  It's all so freaking bizarre.

• Love 8

Is there anyone more obnoxious than Caityln Jenner?   She  mentioned her surgery to Kris, and then when Kris asked her about it, she gets that look on her face and says "don't go there". Well, don't freaking bring it up to begin with.   And  she couldn't wait to bring up the book - signing her name 10000  times, poor Catilyn.

Clearly Kris does is not thrilled to be around her.   When Caitlyn first called her about the facial, my sense was that Kris didn't want anything to do with it, but she went along.  Why I don't know...I get she's the father of your two kids, but she's clearly using Kris and the show for her own purposes...and trashing Kris in the process.   Caitlyn likes taking little jabs at Kris - she was dying for Kris to ask  her about the book....so she could have again replied "don't do there...." 

And we get more of her next week...I, too, am mystified as to why they continue to have her on the show.  They don't need the money, and I can't believe there are people out there who say "ooh goodie, Caitlyn's on next week, let me set my dvr".  Maybe there's something contractually with E - I don't know, but if I were Kris Jenner, I would tell Caitlyn to take a hike.

I won't even get into the Rob/China fiasco and the absurdity of the sisters talking about the pitfalls of a reality show. 

• Love 7

I had to rewind the discussion about Rob and season 2. How f'd up are their lives that they are considering a tv show for Rob,  messed up as he is, and they get to all veto it without him being  included in the discussion. So much damage all around.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Is there anyone more obnoxious than Caityln Jenner?   She  mentioned her surgery to Kris, and then when Kris asked her about it, she gets that look on her face and says "don't go there". Well, don't freaking bring it up to begin with.   And  she couldn't wait to bring up the book - signing her name 10000  times, poor Catilyn.

Clearly Kris does is not thrilled to be around her.   When Caitlyn first called her about the facial, my sense was that Kris didn't want anything to do with it, but she went along.  Why I don't know...I get she's the father of your two kids, but she's clearly using Kris and the show for her own purposes...and trashing Kris in the process.   Caitlyn likes taking little jabs at Kris - she was dying for Kris to ask  her about the book....so she could have again replied "don't do there...." 

And we get more of her next week...I, too, am mystified as to why they continue to have her on the show.  They don't need the money, and I can't believe there are people out there who say "ooh goodie, Caitlyn's on next week, let me set my dvr".  Maybe there's something contractually with E - I don't know, but if I were Kris Jenner, I would tell Caitlyn to take a hike.

I won't even get into the Rob/China fiasco and the absurdity of the sisters talking about the pitfalls of a reality show. 

Kris is one of the top billed executive producers - her stamp of approval is on every inch of footage - nothing is going to sneak up and surprise her.  There is no doubt in  my mind she and her attorneys read previous drafts of Cait's book, and approved the final copy.  What Kris gets out of this is a sympathetic long running storyline and a few scenes per season to flex her acting chops.  I suspect she and Cait are way more in bed together than they want us to think. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Maire said:

I had to rewind the discussion about Rob and season 2. How f'd up are their lives that they are considering a tv show for Rob,  messed up as he is, and they get to all veto it without him being  included in the discussion. So much damage all around.

They don't.  Rob and Chyna season 2 was announced days before their big blow up and the Special Delivery in December, and this family meeting was supposedly filmed after all of this.  It's hilarious how they play off their business dealings like they are the only stakeholders and get to make all of these multi-million dollar decisions at a family roundtable in someone's house.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Why was Corey the one who went over to the house? And the Pablo jacket he was wearing makes him look like he’s working security at one of Kanye’s concerts.

I always thought he is hired security. That's why they sent him over to the house and I'm sure he acts as security at Kanye's concerts. 

Kris always looks so depressed now. I don't see any joy in her. Why is it that when ever one of them makes a statement, the rest of them all just stare with that dead eyes look and don't even reply except to say "yea".  They are such a weird bunch of people. 

Is all this focus on Rob's show supposed to make us want to watch it? I can't think of any other reason to keep talking about it except hoping it will increase the ratings for the new season.  I thought Rob bought his own house? Remember when Kris and Faye Resnick decorated it for him? So why was he living in one of Kylies houses? It can't get any more fake. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Is all this focus on Rob's show supposed to make us want to watch it? I can't think of any other reason to keep talking about it except hoping it will increase the ratings for the new season.  I thought Rob bought his own house? Remember when Kris and Faye Resnick decorated it for him? So why was he living in one of Kylies houses? It can't get any more fake. 

Is there actually going to be a season 2 of Rob & Chyna?  So we can watch them be verbally abusive to each other, play musical houses, post awful things about the other on social media...but this time, with an innocent baby in the mix?

And how pathetic is Kris to make this happen?  Give your mentally ill son a tv show of his own so he'll get out of bed every day?  That's sick.

I literally cannot keep track of who is living in what house anymore.  I don't have a clue why Rob isn't living in the house that Faye decorated for him.  And how many freaking houses does Kylie have?  Do they buy houses to flip?  How can they flip anything if Rob keeps moving in?

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:
47 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Kris is one of the top billed executive producers - her stamp of approval is on every inch of footage - nothing is going to sneak up and surprise her.  There is no doubt in  my mind she and her attorneys read previous drafts of Cait's book, and approved the final copy.  What Kris gets out of this is a sympathetic long running storyline and a few scenes per season to flex her acting chops.  I suspect she and Cait are way more in bed together than they want us to think. 

Of course Kris approves every bit of tape and is allowing Caitlyn to come across as the obnoxious ass she seems to be. It's to Kris's benefit to allow herself to be treated the way Caitlyn does. I'm not sure just how onboard Caitlyn is with Kris's agenda. I tend to think she is so self involved that she doesn't realize Kris is using her to make herself look like the victim.

I still think its ridiculous of Kris to make this a part of the show. And this episode shows more definitively than any other that they all see it as just that. A Show.

I think Kris has long ago lost sight of the impact airing her families dirty laundry on television is having on her children.  That Rob in his delusional mind is demanding a "second season" in order to get his life together, and that Kris actually believes he will or doesn't she care at this point, I don't know what to think.

The only two who came across as even half making sense were Kendall and Kylie. Kendall for saying that the whole idea of a show is ridiculous and misguided and Kylie for saying about Rob and Chyna " this isn't going to end well".  Kim goes from over involved in their mess to washing her hands of it, Khloe should be reflecting on her own fucked up relationship with Lamar and keeping her mouth shut and Kourtney, at least realizes that Rob needs help, though the idea of threatening to cancel his show if he doesn't visit a shrink weekly is kind of bizarre.   

• Love 5

Who has a family meeting at a public steakhouse? Wouldn't it have made more sense to all get together at a house to have this Rob meeting? Also why is Corey there and sitting as far from Kris as possible? LOL 

When Kendall gets angry like she did about the show, the others should realize things are messed up if she's speaking out. It is ridiculous.  I think it's easier for Kendall to think that though because she's so detached from the "show". She doesn't consider it her real life, where as Rob probably wants money and a popular show like his sisters.

I feel so bad for Kendall in the car trying to push Kris and Caitlyn together to interact. She probably just wants her parents to get along and be able to have events together without it being one-sided with mom and then a separate event with dad. Or it not being really awkward everytime a holiday or birthday comes around. The problem is Caitlyn is horrible, with that book she didn't think at all how she'd write would affect her kids. She didn't care at all about making it worse.

I would like to know when this "book" giving & comments scene was even filmed. Those horseback riding clips in the preview happened in October of 2016 yet Dubai happened in Jan 2017. So they're sticking in clips from all over time.

• Love 5

If Corey is some official or unofficial member of the family security detail, it's not wise to keep featuring him on this show.  Didn't Kim have to fire Pascal because he was so well known as her bodyguard and had his own social media following - that it enabled her robbers to pinpoint moments she'd not have bodyguard coverage in Paris?

30 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Give your mentally ill son a tv show of his own so he'll get out of bed every day?  

Very well put. 

5 minutes ago, Artsda said:

When Kendall gets angry like she did about the show, the others should realize things are messed up if she's speaking out. It is ridiculous.

If she's got a good communication line with her family members she shouldn't have to always passive aggressively snipe the way she does.  This family is far too large, far to busy, for every family member to be involved in everyone else's business the way they are.  If they could each pick one battle - whoever is the closest to hospitalization/breakdown that week at the least - I might be able to get through more than 10 min of this show without Dramamine.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

If Corey is some official or unofficial member of the family security detail, it's not wise to keep featuring him on this show.  Didn't Kim have to fire Pascal because he was so well known as her bodyguard and had his own social media following - that it enabled her robbers to pinpoint moments she'd not have bodyguard coverage in Paris?

Very well put. 

If she's got a good communication line with her family members she shouldn't have to always passive aggressively snipe the way she does.  This family is far too large, far to busy, for every family member to be involved in everyone else's business the way they are.  If they could each pick one battle - whoever is the closest to hospitalization/breakdown that week at the least - I might be able to get through more than 10 min of this show without Dramamine.

I think there is an undercurrent of a kind of resentment towards Kendall, because she does have a real life and career outside of the show. She appears on the show only when its convenient for her and when she does, she kind of puts an air of disinterest and as if she's just biding her time till she can excuse herself.

I believe she'd be quite happy if the cameras stopped rolling and the show ended.    

• Love 6

I think Kendall is contractually obligated by E! to be there from what ever last contract she was signed her up for. She puts in the minimal she has to and that's it. I don't think she'd be there unless they were holding her to a contract.

There was an episode last season or the year before that had her outright say she had to go to her "real job" when having to film something before a modeling job. lol

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Ina123 said:

I think it says a lot about this family when Scott comes across as the sanest and most real.

He follows the script.  He has neither a family nor income outside of the Kardashian solar system.  Scott's character on this show is an amalgamation of all of the issues of the men that orbit this family - boyfriends/husbands/ex's etc.  He takes one for the whole team.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Ina123 said:

I think it says a lot about this family when Scott comes across as the sanest and most real.

He's a good actor. I bet he has taken acting classes. I don't think anyone else has bothered (except maybe Khloe) even though they are essentially on a scripted series. 

• Love 1

Did I actually hear Corey say that Kendall makes sense?  Is he crazy? Kris will not appreciate him veering off script and getting all logical and realistic.

Kris has deluded herself into believing that the "show" got Rob out of bed and on the road to recovery. In actuality he stayed in bed and in hiding in order to coerce his mother into giving him what he's wanted all along. "A Show" ( not saying he isn't mentally off but I do believe he manipulated his mother also).  He hooked up with Chyna (who has her own agenda) and knocked her up (with her consent) and presented his storyline to Kris and she bought it. Kris is now terrified that not giving them another season will have him in a tail spin. She adds fuel to the dysfunction between them by sharing  with the family and I'm sure Chyna was watching, that Rob trashes and says mean things about Chyna all day, every day.  I'm sure that little reveal will cause plenty of fireworks in season two.

• Love 5

Very well put. 

I think there is an undercurrent of a kind of resentment towards Kendall, because she does have a real life and career outside of the show. She appears on the show only when its convenient for her and when she does, she kind of puts an air of disinterest and as if she's just biding her time till she can excuse herself.

I believe she'd be quite happy if the cameras stopped rolling and the show ended.    

Kendall's the one who's an actual model, right? She has the Lauder deal, and does all the fashion shows? Yes, she seems to, of all of them, not need this KUWTK bullshit.

• Love 2

It was a weird scene overall and a boring one at that, but, I can't believe how rude Khloe was to Scott when he bought her dinner, brought it to her bedroom to give to her while her fat ass is laying up in the bed checking her phone. What an entitled bitch. Ew, I don't want to eat in my bed. Oh, it's too early to eat, I'm not hungry. How about just thanking him , bringing the food to the kitchen and saying you will eat in a little while. I just can't stand her. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

It was a weird scene overall and a boring one at that, but, I can't believe how rude Khloe was to Scott when he bought her dinner, brought it to her bedroom to give to her while her fat ass is laying up in the bed checking her phone. What an entitled bitch. Ew, I don't want to eat in my bed. Oh, it's too early to eat, I'm not hungry. How about just thanking him , bringing the food to the kitchen and saying you will eat in a little while. I just can't stand her. 

That scene was from the previous episode.  Even Khloe seemed to be opening mocking the bizarre pretense that Scott would be delivering her a bag of dinner (large enough to feed a family of 4) in her bedroom.  That scene was a set up for Khloe's plotline of meddling in her BFF Malika and BF Ronnie's relationship.  Rewind and you can see Khloe's eyes glancing out of camera angle (and locking for a while ) onto an unseen producer - and be prompted - to get back to the script. 

• Love 1

There is so much resentfulness and malaise between Cait and Kris that it's extremely uncomfortable to watch. Those two need to go No Contact for a long time, until they've individually had a lot more therapy. Those "lighthearted" memories Kris shared about Cait stealing her makeup and sitting down to pee went over like a ton of bricks. It's way too soon and inappropriate to frame such anecdotes as wacky hijinks when they represent many years of stressful identity conflict for Cait. Kris's instinct to smooth this all over is to treat Cait like poor, baffled Bruce from the KUWTK days of yore, and I don't blame Cait for refusing to play along...but then don't call Kris up for facials and wine! They may have mastered cordiality for the cameras, but they are a long way from being able to enjoy each other's company again; maybe they never will. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Zizzlezazzle said:

but they are a long way from being able to enjoy each other's company again; maybe they never will. 

I'm in the "never will" column. They will tolerate each other when thrown together for special events but they won't WANT to be together.

I felt like the facial and kitchen convo were icey.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ina123 said:

I'm in the "never will" column. They will tolerate each other when thrown together for special events but they won't WANT to be together.

Agreed.  I'm not sure why people would expect them to want to be together.  Most divorced people I know try to get along for the kids, but they certainly don't purposely spend time together.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Anyone notice Kim's lip ring appearing and disappearing during dinner at the steakhouse?   

No I didn't, and I shame-deleted the episode already before anyone in my house found out I recorded it.  Did anyone notice the toothbrush in the water bottle Kendall was drinking out of in the cold open?  Tasty.

• Love 1

No I didn't, and I shame-deleted the episode already before anyone in my house found out I recorded it.  Did anyone notice the toothbrush in the water bottle Kendall was drinking out of in the cold open?  Tasty.

I don't record, but keep the remote handy in case anyone drops in.  

The twit eats a bowl of chili 2 hours after having her teeth whitened despite being told that tomatoes stain.  And wonders if cheese is fattening.  What about all those grilled cheeses she craves when out of the country?

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Lilacly said:

I loved how Kim made sure to clarify in the most detached way possible that she "might" have Kris Humpries items in her ex-box.

I caught that, too, @Lilacly. I took that a step further & finished her thought: "I might have only married Hump so that I could have the tv wedding of my dreams, to push myself into the next stratosphere of reality tv; Paris never did that. I might have forgotten to take his feelings into consideration, & the fact that he might actually love me. I might have never, ever, ever had any intention of actually being married to him - as in, he wanted to put his boy-junk in my mansion, & I might have had to shut that shit down before the thought was even out of his mouth. I might have put up with him for 72 whole days so that we could can a season of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York. I might have had Kanye on my show during that 72 day marriage, which might have planted the seed that he could be my next victim husband." Paraphrasing, of course.

• Love 6

So based on the Kontinuity Errors for this episode the family meeting dinner happened on Jan 5th as well as the spa day with Caitlyn. Yet didn't they show Caitlyn inviting Kris for the spa day while she and Kendall were in the car on the way to Ruth's?

The book reveal drama was taped on Feb 10th. Yet Caitlyn was at family movie night just a month ago.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, nkotb said:

I caught that, too, @Lilacly. I took that a step further & finished her thought: "I might have only married Hump so that I could have the tv wedding of my dreams, to push myself into the next stratosphere of reality tv; Paris never did that. I might have forgotten to take his feelings into consideration, & the fact that he might actually love me. I might have never, ever, ever had any intention of actually being married to him - as in, he wanted to put his boy-junk in my mansion, & I might have had to shut that shit down before the thought was even out of his mouth. I might have put up with him for 72 whole days so that we could can a season of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York. I might have had Kanye on my show during that 72 day marriage, which might have planted the seed that he could be my next victim husband." Paraphrasing, of course.

And she had the audacity to bring up Chyna's "motives" in the scene at Rob's Kylie's house with Corey.

When Kim said that she didn't have any ex-boxes other than Tito Jr's because her other exes didn't take pictures with her, I could swear I heard the faint beeping of a United Van Lines truck backing up to Kourtney's porch with crates of ex boxes from her fame-chasing former beaus. 

• Love 3

It's ironic that all three sisters would be up Rob's ass and considered about him making a TV show that involves a toxic relationship. Isn't that a big reason why all three of them have maintained a storyline and relevancy in general for so many years? They were sitting on far more money than Rob is sitting on and they still woke up everyday and did it for the pay cheque but now they're concerned about giving Rob apparently one of the few things that made him wanting to get up in the morning and try to do better? Not your business about Chyna's motives are...they're both dysfunctional and everything they're suggesting about Chyna is nothing different than what has been said about them for years now - use people to get ahead. As lazy and dysfunctional as Rob is, I do feel that Kim and Khloe seem to prefer him that way. I think they like knowing that he can reliably be the fuck up of the family. Anything that Rob feels is remotely good in his life and those two are the quickest to jump on it and focus on the negatives to it.

Kendell continues to be the most normal and level headed of the group. She may occasionally share an opinion but then she moves the hell and minds her own business...doing her an actual profession...not milking social media obsessions by creating her own emojis and headlines to stay relevant. I think that if Kendell could, she would go off on her own and not care about doing press tours and other non-modelling/fashion thing to stay relevant.

Caitlyn, it's hard to like her. I think she's incredibly selfish and non-observant of what's going on around her. You didn't want a single memory from the home but you come back asking about a gun? Hell yeah I would be pissed. Caitlyn keeps using opportunities to suggest that Kris knew the whole deal about her long before things even got serious between them. I don't believe her though I do believe that Kris knew at some point. I think Caitlyn wants to believe all of those things because then it makes her seem like less of a liar in the relationship but nothing about how she's handled things with Kris and her daughters make me believe Caitlyn is being completely genuine in her recount of things...nor in her attempts to have relationships with Kris and their daughters. She may have been a parent to them for a lot of their life but they're adults now - if you don't want them in your business, tell them so but don't preach about wanting to have a real relationship with them but then the most important moments of your life you save for books and TV interviews while they have no clue what's going on. Again, Caitlyn is absolutely selfish. All of those years paining herself as Kris' victim...and she continues to do so - I no longer believe it.

• Love 2

The craziest thing that came out of anyone's mouth this whole episode was when Kylie said that Rob was living in "one of" her old houses.  How many old houses does she have??  Isn't she, like, 19?

Rob's mental state is really sad to me and not something I find entertaining. 

I do find it remarkable how they've all been able to adopt and consistently utilize Caitlyn's new name and the feminine pronouns to refer to her.  I fully support anyone who transitions, but I had a close friend who did it and I had a tough time with the name and pronouns at first (though I made a conscious effort!) just because I had gotten to used to referring to the person another way.  I guess it has been a few years since Bruce transitioned to Cait... but, I mean, they're Kardashians, so my bar was set pretty low. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ladle said:

The craziest thing that came out of anyone's mouth this whole episode was when Kylie said that Rob was living in "one of" her old houses.  How many old houses does she have??  Isn't she, like, 19?

She owns 4 & she's renting/living in another one while one is being renovated. The rental is where her show was filmed.

19 hours ago, ladle said:

I do find it remarkable how they've all been able to adopt and consistently utilize Caitlyn's new name and the feminine pronouns to refer to her.  I fully support anyone who transitions, but I had a close friend who did it and I had a tough time with the name and pronouns at first (though I made a conscious effort!) just because I had gotten to used to referring to the person another way.  I guess it has been a few years since Bruce transitioned to Cait... but, I mean, they're Kardashians, so my bar was set pretty low. 

I am so glad you said this, because I've thought this before, but I couldn't think of a way to word it that I was absolutely positive wouldn't offend anyone, but you hit the nail on the head. To be completely honest, I've actually learned some things via this show about the transgender community.

• Love 1