Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On last night's show - with the drunk hit and run guy crying for his mama...hilarious.  He's a bad ass who doesn't want to be taped and he's going to kick some ass.  Then he gets arrested and continuously cries for mommy.  

• Love 6

I think the crime of the week from Tulsa with the idiot that broke into the Fraternal Order of Police building was classic.     The only thing that would have been better is if the K-9 officer had been working on his reports inside when the man broke in.    And having the burglar complain the dog bit him was classic.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, cynicat said:

No mention of the guy who was licking doorbells?  That was massively creepy but so damned funny.  It gave Tom the giggles.

Okay, I didn't see that, but that sounds like THE most germ-ridden, filthiest thing anyone could lick!  UGH!

• Love 3

So...can anyone help me out here? The two drunk (I think) sisters in Ohio. The one who said, "I can't walk, I need my wheelchair" (as she was walking out the door of her house and standing there like there was nothing wrong with her at all) -- she kept claiming her sister was merely cutting up the "butter bowl." My friend and I text each other during the show and, for the life of us, couldn't figure out what a "butter bowl" was. Is that some sort of food product indigenous to Ohio? Was the sister cutting up an actual household item that warehoused butter? 

This will be the enduring mystery of my Friday night. 

I think she was saying her sister was cutting a Butterball Turkey. It looked like she could walk short distances but she told the officer she couldn't walk down the stairs.

I'm so happy Jayme was able to escape! The family released a photo of Jayme with her aunt & dog Molly that made me smile.

• Love 1

Yes, I think the lady was talking about a Butter Ball Turkey.

Yes, the doorbell licker got arrested, and he also was talked about on the five minute preview for the show too.       

I'm so glad Jayme Closs is back home.   Since the police said that the murderer and kidnapper had no record, if she wouldn't have escaped, then there is no way she would have been found.    Bless the people she went to for help, that acted immediately and helped her get away safely.   

I'm so glad Dan updated the hoarder case.   The dog is with the man's sister permanently, the house is condemned, and will have to be razed to the ground, and hopefully the man will find a controlled environment that won't let him hoard again.     From watching hoarder shows, and reading about hoarding, 1 in 25 homes are hoards, and the same people do it over and over.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

Sounds like the local police are very familiar with the 2 sisters and often called to their  home.  I wouldn't doubt if drugs or alcoholism is part of the problem, looked like a couple of  whacked out women there any way you cut it.  I too couldn't figure out what the heck a butter bowl was either,lol.  

Edited by One4Sorrow2TooBad
  • Love 2

Friday night Salina CA officers trying to find the male running the streets undressing. There was a male officer who was running and trying to find the suspect. Then he catches up to and passes two officers-one a blonde female. She was just walking as he ran and he seemed to ask her for a description twice. He then starts running again after they hear his location and the female officer says to him “why are you running?” I have seen the blonde officer on before. Her attitude is no good. Why wouldn’t the officer run? They’re trying to find someone. She realizes she is on national tv right? 🙄 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Sounds like the local police are very familiar with the 2 sisters and often called to their  home.  I wouldn't doubt if drugs or alcoholism is part of the problem, looked like a couple of  whacked out women there any way you cut it.  I too couldn't figure out what the heck a butter bowl was either,lol.  

We thought maybe the younger one who got arrested was maybe special needs or something. Her crying like a baby when she got arrested and her demeanor in general. Just odd for a 40 year old woman. 

• Love 1

I actually rewound to that part to show my husband.  I was like...I swear she said they were 40 and 42.  I'm 42 and I swear that this and the court shows are created to make me feel better about myself.  

My husband is a police officer and he always says how you wouldn't believe how many people are hoarders.  And he's a bit of a germaphobe so he hates those calls.  

From watching the hoarder shows, and reading about hoarding, 1 in 25 homes are hoards.      There are five levels, level 1 is stuff everywhere, but clear paths, and you can still shift stuff around, and the worst is level 5, the type you see on the TV shows.    Many have been cleaned out repeatedly before, and some can amass a level 5 hoard in very little time.      It's classified under OCD in  the DSM-V (the guide to mental conditions), so my guess is that a real hoarder would be hard to evict these days.   

To me, the worst part of hoarding is when animals, and children have to live in the filth and vermin because of the parents.      I can't imagine a kid going to school, and being the dirty kid that smells because of the hoard.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

That apartment party was incredible. I was wondering the same thing as Dan; were people running around to the back just to come back out? 

I backed it up and rewatched it, trying to count. I think I saw at least 100 people by the end (and it did seem to be the last few in there), though it could easily have been a lot more. 

I joked on another board that "We found the Tardis!" 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Taeolas said:

That apartment party was incredible. I was wondering the same thing as Dan; were people running around to the back just to come back out? 

I backed it up and rewatched it, trying to count. I think I saw at least 100 people by the end (and it did seem to be the last few in there), though it could easily have been a lot more. 

He did state that he quit counting at 92.  I am still wondering how that apt held that many.  Unreal.  I would really hate to be a neighbor of that apt.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Taeolas said:

I was thinking 2 apts where joined by a door between the units.

• Love 1

Wasn't there a scene towards the end of the show Sat. night where Pasco Co. had a vehicle pulled over and there was a couple(?) in it giving Deputy Carmark the runaround? I could have sworn Carmack asked them about a double headed dildo or something,lol. Maybe they'll do a follow up next Fri. night .

I wish they didn’t spend so much time in Williamson,TX on tonight’s show. I can’t stand   Lt. Grayson Kennedy. Something About his approach bothers me,he seems to always have an attitude & automatically thinks everyone he encounters is a criminal.  He Reminds me of that kid in school that was teased & no on cared about, and now uses his badge as a way to feel powerful.

The Salina department can go away as well. None of those officers never seem know what’s going on & for some reason every scene they call like 25 officers for backup, even over simple traffics. Meanwhile other departments go alone.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

I can’t stand   Lt. Grayson Kennedy. Something About his approach bothers me,

I think he may be a bit 'socially awkward'.   Notice that he never looks into the camera, always a little side eye action.

Edited by arejay
more description is better

I think the reason Salinas always show up in a huge group is it's gang central.     

I did some research (I'm a retired librarian) a few years ago when a friend was offered a job there, and no only were the housing prices huge compared to the offered salary, but the crime issues were staggering, especially gang related.    My friend passed on the job, and was glad he did. 

I loved the hit and run man baby calling for mommy, and I bet she was thrilled to have him on national TV acting like that. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I loved the hit and run man baby calling for mommy, and I bet she was thrilled to have him on national TV acting like that. 

I pictured that she was in her house with the drapes closed, doors locked and ducking behind the windows.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or she was calling moving companies, to get far out of town before whiny man-baby gets out of jail. 

Momma, momma, come out of the house. Momma is like, I don't know that fool.

• Love 3

That annoying ass guy in Williamson, TX who started whining that he didn't want to be on camera after he rapped to the camera's. His yelling was so out of control. I wished the police would have tazed him to shut him up. 

Officer Mitchell is gorgeous. He has really pretty eyes. 

Edited by Hero
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, kicotan said:

To: All the Officers on LivePD

”female” is an adjective, not a noun.

Thank you

ETA - decided that my method of pointing out that the word "female" is indeed both an adjective and a noun was a little TOO snarky. Initial reply now erased.

Edited by Schnickelfritz

OMG, how stupid do people have to be after the police give you 10 chances to leave a bar and go home .  Those morons with the quads who wouldn't shut the hell up and leave had to keep poking the bear,lol.  Good riddence, keep stacking those charges , you'll have to sell the quads to pay for the fines. 

• Love 1

Officer Kennedy was acting really weird on Saturday's show. He was really  fidgety in his car, looking around constantly and making weird faces. 

The way he tackled that guy who was following directions was way over the top. 

I don't like him. He seems like he plays it up for the camera's and is always rude to everyone. 

Edited by Hero
  • Love 2
On 2/17/2019 at 1:43 PM, Hero said:

I don't normally have a problem with him (and think he's fidgety most nights), but I agree that the tackle was unnecessary.  There were 3 of us watching and we were all like 'whoa'...but Tom Morris didn't see a problem with it because he put his hands down.  For sure the guy they stopped was acting weird - why not stop?  why keep trying to turn around?  why not follow directions?

On 2/17/2019 at 1:43 PM, Hero said:

Options:

1. Tackle the guy

2. Shoot him with a high powered bean-bag shotgun, which would probably leave a bruise as well as cause him to fall.

3. Taze him.

I think the guy got off easy, since he wasn't following directions, and was pretending to not understand English. (Which was bullshit since a few minutes later he's having a full conversation in the back of the police car.)

All Kennedy asked was for the guy to step to the left and keep his hands up, but the guy wanted to play games. He got what he deserved.

• Love 4

Yep, the dipshit wanted to act like he didn't understand English when the police were telling him what to do, then he decided to drop his hands down in front of his body. The police didn't know if he possibly had a gun tucked in his waistband.  Guess what, play stupid games ,. win stupid prizes , thus the slam to the ground.  The police put their lives on the line every day and more and more we keep reading  about  idiots out there wanting to kill them. 

• Love 2

It took me this long to think, where’s officer Zendejas from El Paso. I googled and found that her and her officer husband (also on the show) divorced...any gossip? 

Edited by sonder
Typo