Type keyword(s) to search

On Patrol: Live - General Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

From other reports, it's not illegal, and the woman is a well-known character in the area.  

I think it was Daytona Beach from the screen shots.  I'm in temporary housing for a while, and we don't have Reelz and OP Live on my cable lineup.   

There's a Florida state statute against indecent exposure so I'm not sure how it could be legal in Daytona Beach. 

Maybe in Florida it's okay to walk around naked as long as you're not reading The Handmaid's Tale while you're doing it.

Edited by anniebird
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1

Last night (11/3) they had Chief Taylor of Hazen, AR in the studio, with a bunch of clips of the highlights of Hazen appearances, he'll be in studio tonight too.    Viewers also sent in a bunch of questions for him, including the fastest pursuit, 163 MPH from the Dodge Charger pursuit (or Hellcat, I'm not sure the difference).  One of the featured incidents was with Dillion, with Bosco, and a bunch of other officers catching a long time fugitive.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, tonight (Friday 11/24) is live.   Chief Will Armstrong from Brookford, NC, and Curtis Wilson, but Matt Isman is subbing for Dan, who is spending this weekend with his family.    They added a new department Coweta County, GA.   They interviewed a deputy, and he's a K-9 handler, Anthony Bufano, and his dog Kudo.  When Matt asked Deputy Bufano how you pronounce the name of his department, but there was a communications error, and the deputy told Matt how to pronounce Bufano.    He wanted to know how to pronounce Coweta (Cow-eta), and Matt just screwed it up.    I wish they could lower the volume on Matt's microphone, he has a really booming voice, and overpowers everyone else. 

As always, Daytona has a bunch of rowdy drivers doing burnouts, and pedestrians who don't get out of the road when they're told to.   They went back to 8 departments.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3

Last night was stunning.   A woman drove into a ditch, didn't know how she drove there, couldn't say where she was coming from, and was obviously impaired.   

When they took her to the station for testing, she was four times the legal limit, .32.  They had her taken to the hospital for treatment.    I'm surprised the woman was still standing up, and not seizing, or totally unconscious.    She's lucky the police tested her so quickly, and hurried her to the hospital, she could have died. 

Husband came to the scene, and didn't seem too surprised she was being taken by the police.  Sad situation, at least no one was injured. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Last night was stunning.   A woman drove into a ditch, didn't know how she drove there, couldn't say where she was coming from, and was obviously impaired.   When they took her to the station for testing, she was over four times the legal limit.  They had her taken to the hospital for treatment.   Husband came to the scene, and didn't seem too surprised she was being taken by the police.  Sad situation, at least no one was injured. 

It was telling that he at first refused to come to the scene and they lived right down the road. Dealing with functioning alcoholics is not fun at all. Hopefully she gets the help she needs AND loses her license for a good long time (and stops driving)

• Like 4
(edited)

Sticks is back.  

Dan just announced very sad news.  Coweta deputy Eric Minix was killed in a car accident on duty.    My condolences to his family, friends, and his colleagues at the department.   

Update for the show (1/12). Show has 90 more episodes by the network, taking it up to Season 3, through January 2025. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Sad 6

I was shocked at the woman who drove right through the house.    I can't imagine how devasted the homeowners were to find out their house was destroyed, and only two pets survived. 

The house fire was horrible to see also.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
On 11/5/2023 at 2:14 PM, Schnickelfritz said:

The Hellcat is an engine package. Turbo charged

Not really, there are other bells and whistles and it is supercharged. It may sound like hairsplitting, but they are two different ways to force air into the engine for more power.  

I love the way the female cop in Toledo talks to drunks as if they are toddlers.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

Watching last night's episode once again drove home how I would have never been able to do this job.

The woman who wrecked her car with her child in the back seat. Neither she or her child was wearing a seatbelt, the officer had to tell her twice to get off her phone and then comfort her child when he asked if mommy crashed. Her blood alcohol was .24. The restraint shown by the officers was so commendable. That poor kid. I hope he has someone in his life that's a responsible human being to look out for him.

• Like 4
(edited)

The woman who drove through a house, all the way from front to back, a few weeks ago, had a Blood Alcohol .186.   The poor homeowners will be out of their house for six months.  They still haven't released her name.   

Tonight Devonte Carr, and Carli Drayton are both on the show, from Berkeley County.  It's the first week back from maternity leave for Corporal Drayton, after the birth of their beautiful baby girl.

And Bryce Hughes and Addy Perez are both on tonight from Richland County.  

The Hazen pursuit where the car was pitted by another agency was stunning.  I couldn't believe the two fugitives weren't hurt in the rollover.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

On tonights episode, the third of the Triple Play videos shows a man who claims there's something funny about the automatic transmission.    It's a Kia Soul, and if you put it in Sport mode, you can shift it kind of like a manual.   Maybe if he wasn't so impaired, he would notice the "Sport" mode light on the dashboard.  

• Like 1