Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: The Liar

So all right, not the Yemeni Gandhi; the opposite: Abu Ramal was the CIA's Player-to-be-named-later in the escape plan. But it looks as if Sara's freedom was the lever used to induce Michael to play. And it seems that the break-puts that Michael and Whip performed throughout the Middle East over the previous years were dry runs.

Odysseus spent ten years coming home to Ithaca because Poseidon cursed him and created one crisis after another to delay him. (Though the other gods refused Poseidon the right to kill Odysseus directly.) Who's Michael's Poseidon: Kellerman?  Ness?  Someone else who holds a grudge against Michael, and who he and we believed was dead?  Or, Mahone?

• Love 1

I'm the least violent person on the planet, I swear, but damn! I love watching Linc go into Smash mode. I was hoping he was going to snap that little weasel's neck. And if forged passports are so common that the practice owns its own district, why take Lincoln's in trade? Why not go for some cash from the bottomless duffel bag? 

Anyone who can apparently erase a person's existence (especially a person who eluded authorities once upon a time and had his face smeared across every news outlet imaginable) can get Sara's fingerprints, surely. They'd be on record from her arrest and imprisonment. Kellerman is surely involved somehow but he's a puppet. 

Are we really supposed to buy that a dude who fixes computers and shit is some master who can trace a hack? Oh wait, he can't! lol Dude, maybe it was the people who smashed your face into the counter?! Maybe? 

God, I love this show. The writers over at Quantico need to take notes on how to make the impossible entertaining enough to keep people engaged.

Edited by Squirrely
  • Love 7

Really, only two posts??

This one had me on the edge of my seat. Between Linc/Sheba getting caught and then Michael getting caught, my stomach was in knots almost the entire time.

I came to this for Purcell, but having seen Miller only as Captain Cold it was a real treat to see some of his acting range tonight. That ending was extremely affecting.

Linc didn't get a big storyline but he did get to beat people up in his tight white tee, so I'm satisfied. However...writers? Those of us coming to this show from Legends of Tomorrow are aware that Dominic Purcell can do a great deal more than you're giving him here.

Husband is definitely evil. The govt is hoping Sara is going to lead them to Michael, right? But Sara had almost talked herself into staying out of it at her inlaw's house, and Husband very charmingly and subtly goaded her into taking action. Definitely the game player he was describing in the last episode. I'm impressed with that actor - Paul Adelstein, right?

Actually, one great thing about watching this with fresh eyes (no prior Prison Break experience) is that I'm really into some of the new characters. I like C-Note, but could take or leave the other "oldsters". On the other hand, I'm loving Whip, Sid (SIIIID! *cries*), Rick Yune (haven't caught his character name yet), and I really like Sheba. And while I hate the character, I'm loving the Christian Army guy who just lost his brother. And, of course, Husband.

Edited by Miss Dee
  • Love 1

Ok, so Michael is CIA in exchange for Sara's innocence. That's a given now, right? Or is it...

T-Bag's hand freaks me out. 

Sara's husband is totally in on it. 

Where is Sucre?

And Linc... you big dumb lug. They're really going with the nothing-in-common-including-blood-and-brains-but-still-brothers thing, aren't they?

Of the last three eps, this one was my favorite. The focus was on Michael and we weren't being whipped around to too many different things. The writing felt more organic since we're caught up with the characters and the pacing felt right too.

I liked seeing Sara and T Bag. This show has always been great at having enemies work together for a common goal.

I hate Sara's husband (I think the audience is supposed to). The chase with the shady duo at the phone store was intense. 

The inclusion of a little bit of humor was nice (tic tac man). 

Lincoln pounding that guy was great. He needs a hug from his bro asap. 

Michael's video hit me right in the gut. WM has the best eyes. 

• Love 4

I don't have much to say about this one because after everything, I think the only scene worth paying attention to was the last one with Michael making that message for Sara. ::sniff::

So this 'Whip' guy is not going to make it. Calling it now. He's dying sooner than later.

Incompetent Henchmen continue to be incompetent. (Even if they're supposedly "pulling their punches".) And boring.

57 minutes ago, Miss Dee said:

The govt is hoping Sara is going to lead them to Michael, right?

But isn't (wasn't) Michael/Kaniel Outis working for the government? So they know where he is, don't they? So is Poseidon someone/something else? Only the Henchmen have mentioned Poseidon up to now, right? I can't re-watch at the moment.

• Love 2

So far this reboot is getting good(unlike the retool of a certain other Fox show,which fell flat IMO)

Only thing missing is that little"zoom to the next location" bit as the show goes to a commercial break lol ..i guess theyll bring this back once Michael finally puts his plan into motion

6 hours ago, Trini said:

But isn't (wasn't) Michael/Kaniel Outis working for the government? So they know where he is, don't they? So is Poseidon someone/something else? Only the Henchmen have mentioned Poseidon up to now, right? I can't re-watch at the moment.

I don't understand what role Sara plays right now to either side (if there are in fact 2 sides). Everyone already know where Michael/Kaniel is. What purpose does terrorizing Sara have? Other than now knowing he's alive, she has nothing to do with anything. If Michael escapes and someone needs bait, she and Mike are clearly the best option, so they should have just watched her without tipping her off.

I forgot to mention video he made her at the end. Ugh. You could feel his pain and misery and exhaustion. WM can really bring all the feels.

• Love 4

I cant stand Sara's husband. Such a waste of screentime. I hope he turns out to be a villain. I liked this episode as much as last week's episode. Whip and Michael are a good dynamic. Im laughing at Sara deciding to team up with T-bag. Desperate time calls for desperate measures,i guess. 

Oh btw,this episode implied that Michael spent years getting people out of prison and going undercover. No? He made a deal with Poseidon(who is this?).

Edited by theOAfc
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Trini said:

36 minutes ago, Squirrely said:

I don't understand what role Sara plays right now to either side (if there are in fact 2 sides). Everyone already know where Michael/Kaniel is.

True! Michael mentioned a betrayal that added years to his and Whip's sentence, and left Michael willing to break out on his own terms, and without Ramal. That would keep him on the run indefinitely, and seem to void the deal he made for Sara as well -- but Michael sprung and activated T-Bag as her ally and avenger. 

My guess is that Poseidon has seen Michael reach out to his crew (all were being watched for the past seven years?), realizes this means Michael has gone off-mission, and assumes Michael will then remain underground. The pre-emptive terrorizing of Sara is (for fun, and) to drive her further away from husband and child, and toward Michael. That's why I think Poseidon may be Jacob himself. He thinks he knows how to manipulate Sara; he thinks he can now read her like a tattoo; he was describing both Michael and himself in his monologue last week, and knew it; he's playing an upgrade of Kellerman's incredible "my gay friend" Lance. Sara definitely has a type.  

Unless Poseidon is Michael "the storm" himself, and the Keystone Killers are being used by Michael to manipulate/motivate both Linc and Sara into position. And get in a shot at Jacob, on the side. Michael's done worse.

• Love 3

Assuming Poseidon is the bid "bad" of the season, i hope its not Jacob because he is not a good actor and it would be underwhelming. I think the show is gonna try to paint Kellerman as the bad guy but eventully it will be revealed he was just sneaky trying to figure out what Michael has been up to all these years.

I think it makes sense that Poseidon realised after he betrayed Michael,that Michael wasnt gonna stay in prison forever and that he tried to contact his people. Poseidon sent the blonde and that dude to keep an eye on Sara and use her to catch Michael once he escapes.

9 hours ago, Miss Dee said:

Husband is definitely evil. The govt is hoping Sara is going to lead them to Michael, right? But Sara had almost talked herself into staying out of it at her inlaw's house, and Husband very charmingly and subtly goaded her into taking action. Definitely the game player he was describing in the last episode. I'm impressed with that actor - Paul Adelstein, right?

Paul Adelstein plays Kellerman; the husband is Mark Feuerstein.

And I agree about that last scene of Michael crying; very well-acted by Wentworth Miller. I got a little choked up watching him.

• Love 2

At the risk of sounding stupid and asking the "duh" question...  Who is Poseidon?  (Not the Greek god, but "Poseidon" on this show. :-) )

This is what we don't know yet, right?  Or did I miss something?

14 hours ago, Miss Dee said:

Actually, one great thing about watching this with fresh eyes (no prior Prison Break experience) is that I'm really into some of the new characters. I like C-Note, but could take or leave the other "oldsters". On the other hand, I'm loving Whip, Sid (SIIIID! *cries*), Rick Yune (haven't caught his character name yet), and I really like Sheba. And while I hate the character, I'm loving the Christian Army guy who just lost his brother. And, of course, Husband.

I feel the opposite.  I don't like any of these new characters. With the exception of Whip, I don't know any of their names. (I love when I read comments about this show and Whip is referred to as "Not Sucre"!!)  I've watched all the seasons (even though I pretend s3 and s4 don't exist) and I really miss the old characters.  Where's Sucre?  He had "blink and you miss him" scene in ep1 and that was it?!  T-bag doesn't seem like his normal creepy T-bag self.  C-note seems underused.  Even that scumbag Kellerman isn't in this as much as I had hoped.  

I agree about Sara's husband being shady.  

WM at the end - :( .  I love when Michael puts his plans (and a backup plans) into motion but I also love when he is vulnerable.  When his heart breaks because he can't help Sara or Linc, etc.  To me, that's WM at his best.  

Where did Michael/Kaniel Outis get a million dollars for T-bag's robotic hand?  He had to get his ass beat to just to get access to a cell phone....what does he have to do to get a wire transfer done?

Edited by juliet73
  • Love 6

detest Whip, with his constant whining and demanding to Michael. Why couldn't he have bitten it last night? I'm with @juliet73- Can't abide these noobies (no, that ain't a typo!?) or how everything in this prison is so Fucking DARK. And I mean the lighting. Michael/Wentworth has such purty purty eyes, it's a GODDAMNED INSULT not to be able to see them sparkle and shine and emote when he's not speaking!

And who is this Christian, who was suddenly baiting Whip Whiny? The actor looks familiar.

And because of the dark lighting, I couldn't tell who was trying to escape and who got left behind until the end when the lights shined on Michael, Whiny, and Drug Addict.

"Tic Tac Man!" "Bubble Gum Man!" I love it!!!!

I could have done without the constant beating up on Sheba-so glad Linc got there in time.

LOVED Sara being smart-she fooled me! I thought for sure she jumped into the dump truck!

Man, where did the person who's writing these henchmen come from? He or she needs to either check with season one writers, or if he or she is the same, then GO BACK and watch how those henchmen and goons were written! They both just make me ??????with all their talktalktalktalk...and they let that phone shop dude LIVE???!?

Oh, oh, oh!!!!! That video Michael made to Sara at the end!!!!!!❤️?❤️?❤️❤️❤️?❤️?I hope he was able to hit send before the phone died. Probably not, though.

No doubt in my mind-Michael Scofield is the BEST character and my FAVORITE character that Wentworth Miller has played. I'm hoping for a Linc and Michael reunion hug next week. I DO know that I don't want to wait until the final episode to see it!

And Show? Stop with the noobs and bring back Sucre and Kellerman! I need the original team to break Michael out. Not these whiny noobies.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

They really do need better lighting on this show.  I realize that a lot of this stuff is going on at night, but it is really difficult at times for me to see what is going on.

I used to think the same thing when I was watching the Harry Potter movies, but then I realized it was just the settings on my TV.  I mean no offense, but try that?  I didn't have a problem seeing anything.

One comment on the "tic tac man" that people are finding funny.  I also mean offense with this opinion, but I don't find it funny at all.  These characters are representations of the real people in this world who have absolutely nothing.  To us, a tic tac is laughable because it's a cheap, common item - but to them, it means the world.  These kids have no idea when they will ever have another tic tac, and maybe have never had a tic tac before.  This is their treasure right now.  Linc is helping them but also using them.  Sorry that I don't find that funny.

15 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

One comment on the "tic tac man" that people are finding funny.  I also mean offense with this opinion, but I don't find it funny at all.  These characters are representations of the real people in this world who have absolutely nothing.  To us, a tic tac is laughable because it's a cheap, common item - but to them, it means the world.  These kids have no idea when they will ever have another tic tac, and maybe have never had a tic tac before.  This is their treasure right now.  Linc is helping them but also using them.  Sorry that I don't find that funny.

I don't think that I said I found it funny-I found it adorable because the whole scene was cute. And if others do find it funny, they have every right. This is a television show-a fictional one, at that. And these characters are just that characters. And fictional. 

That said, people that didn't find it amusing or funny also have the right to feel that way.

This show is pure escapism for me and I love how it delivers.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't think that I said I found it funny-I found it adorable because the whole scene was cute. And if others do find it funny, they have every right. This is a television show-a fictional one, at that. And these characters are just that characters. And fictional. 

That said, people that didn't find it amusing or funny also have the right to feel that way.

This show is pure escapism for me and I love how it delivers.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I was going to withhold mine but thought I'd share.  No one has to agree with me, but that's the way I see it.  I also wasn't responding necessarily to you, but a few who have brought up that scene.

I completely understand this show is fiction - it's bizarre and unrealistic and completely far-fetched.  That's why it's awesome.  But there is still a bit of realism to it, like these war-torn people.  Yemen is in the midst of a civil war, though it may not be quite like it's depicted on the show.

18 hours ago, Squirrely said:

Anyone who can apparently erase a person's existence (especially a person who eluded authorities once upon a time and had his face smeared across every news outlet imaginable) can get Sara's fingerprints, surely. They'd be on record from her arrest and imprisonment. Kellerman is surely involved somehow but he's a puppet. 

I think the implication was they took her fingerprints from the glass of water that Kellerman insisted Sara have.

I am enjoying seeing this show onscreen again but I am having a bit of trouble following. I can't really tell the prisoners apart - maybe because it is so dark? - and I have trouble understanding what they are saying while in the prison. I feel like I am missing a lot.

I also dislike Sara's husband. I was hoping he would die when he was shot (I disliked him immediately), but no such luck. Now I just want him to be evil and die. But, didn't not-Gretchen (do we know her name?) say that bloodshed at the house was fine as long as Sara was taken alive? If Jacob was in on this, it doesn't seem like his survival was planned.

• Love 1

I was pretty uncomfortable for WM during that hang-the-homosexual scene, even though I know WM owns part of this show. What would improve the "team" in prison would be if the drug addict were Mahone. How cool would THAT be? I also don't get why Whip got all pissy with Michael since this ep we learned they broke people out of a bunch of prisons before. And NOW he is questioning Michael? Please. I did love Sara being all kick ass, she really learned a lot during her time on the run with our boys. I also wonder why T-Bag was sent to help her and not Sucre. Sucre isn't mano enough for the gang going after her, I guess. Still, hoping for Papi to make an appearance soon. I haven't been suspicious of The Husband until I read here that you guys are. All I know is that NO MAN is that sweetie sweet nicey nice. I'm yet to meet one anyway.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, secnarf said:

I think the implication was they took her fingerprints from the glass of water that Kellerman insisted Sara have.

Oh, I know that's what Sara believes. I was just pointing out that it didn't necessarily had to have happened that way. 

I forgot to mention the little throw-away line from one of the henchmen about that not being the first time Michael had tried to contact Sara, and that it was smart to use the kid. Wonder what went wrong in times past... Did the husband intercept? Or Posiedon? Other henchmen? Abruzzi from the grave? Fibonacci?! So many possibilities! And what would he have said before that wouldn't have just made it worse for her?

• Love 1

Maybe I'm just a moron, but I am having a really tough time following what's going on at the prison. I don't know any names, and I can't keep everyone straight. It's starting to frustrate me and I don't enjoy those scenes.

Has it been established where on earth Linc got all this money?

I want Sucre! And Mahone! (Even though I don't believe we get Mahone, do we?) 

Edited by srpturtle80

As to Linc's money, I assume he kept the money from the goons, in the first episode.

Ness is so the villain.  Kellerman is the red herring.

I also wonder how Whip, is his ace in the hole.  Perhaps he can confirm Poseiden's  identity.  Is Whip (the actor) using a New York accent?  I know the actor,  Augustus P, is British in real life.

I also gathered that the hit lady does not know who Poseidon is, but her male partner does.

Edited by dirtydi
another thought
  • Love 1

Sure, T-Bag.  I bet Sara would totally be willing to hear you out if you just approach her in the bathroom out of nowhere!  Although, it looks like they are now going to work together after-all, which should be fun.  Especially since Sara asked him to have a sit down with Kellerman!  Oh, boy, the snark should be flying with those two in a room together!

So, it sounds like everything is boiling down to Michael working for the CIA to protect Sara (?), but he was betrayed in Yemen, so that is why he is actually in jail for good.  And it involves someone named "Poseidon," and that is who those two agent goons are working for.  Classic Prison Break!

First attempt at getting out was a big old bust for Michael.  Seemed like there was just way too many variables that prevented the plan from really having any kind of solid footing.  Plus, his new team is still not exactly bringing it like the Fox River gang did.  Although, I'm curious about why Michael needs Druggie Rick Yune for.

Lincoln and Sheba's attempts to get new passports ended up turning into a harrowing experience.  Enjoyed watching Linc get to go into "SMASH!" mode again, but Sheba looked really bad at the end.

Still think Jacob is going to be bad.

Hope they bring back Sucre soon.  I've been missing him so far this season.

• Love 1

Abruzzi! Thanks, Squirrely, for that mention. PB introduced me to Peter Stormare, and I've watched everything he's been in since. RIP Mr. Abruzzi. I thought Michael said this ep that the Druggie Korean is brilliantly smart, or is he a computer wiz. The few painkillers Michael gave him last week seem to be lasting a long time. As for the escape, what a bunch of maroons if they can't put that ceiling tile back in after they climb out. I still don't understand how/why everyone got into Michael's cell, although with him talking about the escape in front of everyone, I'm guessing the entire prison knew they were leaving that night. Although like others here, I can't tell any of the prisoners apart nor hear all that well. I guess I'm just along for the old-time ride with my PB boys. Looking forward to the Sara/T-Bag Team Up. How hilarious is THAT going to be?

• Love 3

Where does Michael get a cell phone for the final scene?  Wasn't he just stopped trying to escape prison?  You telling me they don't search a guy who was caught trying to escape?  

And why didn't Lincoln use the metal shelf bar he used to pry that door open to beat Cyclops?  Linc smash! is always fun, but that guy deserved a thorough beating.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Squirrely said:

Oh, I know that's what Sara believes. I was just pointing out that it didn't necessarily had to have happened that way. 

I forgot to mention the little throw-away line from one of the henchmen about that not being the first time Michael had tried to contact Sara, and that it was smart to use the kid. Wonder what went wrong in times past... Did the husband intercept? Or Posiedon? Other henchmen? Abruzzi from the grave? Fibonacci?! So many possibilities! And what would he have said before that wouldn't have just made it worse for her?

There are those cranes we saw at the end of the first episode under the grate in front of her house. That was a clear sign he was trying to contact her.

1 hour ago, SoothingDave said:

Where does Michael get a cell phone for the final scene?  Wasn't he just stopped trying to escape prison?  You telling me they don't search a guy who was caught trying to escape?  

It's Ja's, teh Korean addict cell mate with a Queen fetish. He managed to smuggle it in in God knows which body part.

The last scene of this episode is when things finally clicked for me. Because I've been feeling like they're dragging their feet, which they really shouldn't considering the length of the revival. Part of what I've been missing are emotional connections. Sucre is completely missing, Sara is cut off from the main action, Michael doesn't have the bond with the newbies that he had with Link and Sucre in Fox River, and frankly, I don't think Link and C-Note are connecting either. But the recording scene was just what was needed to make this entire escape matter.

I really dig the actress who plays Sheba and the character. I hope they didn't line her up to replace Sofia as Link's love interest.

• Love 3

Odd one out as this was my last fave episode so far! I am not invested in Michael's plans to get out of Ogyia - I'm ready for the escape and inevitable chase from the Poseidon contigent thereafter. I'm just not that invested in escaping a prison now when it's all just going to get bombed in a day or so anyway. Sounds like waiting to take their chances with ISIL breaking out their leader is about as sound of a plan as what Michael has going. Basically, whatever the means it's the RUNNING afterward that matters.

Really need a mention of LJ and C-Note's family.

• Love 1

I've learned that I am absolutely unable to multitask during this show and yet I still miss everything.  I swear I watched from start to finish and yet I still missed whatever Poseidon is and that Michael broke people out of other prisons before.

I'm going to need to start watching twice, I think.

One thing I do know is that THEY ARE BREAKING OUT OF PRISON because no one seemed to feel the need to whisper about it.

• Love 2

I loved the premiere, but I guess I'm the only one who thinks this rebbot went from really good to really bad, really fast.

I'm not even interested enough i these new characters to be able to tell them apart.

Ugh, Sarah's stupid husband.  They must have worked so hard to write a character more annoying and useless than her.

I know it's Ja's phone.  I was questioning why they would still have it after being caught escaping.  I would think that escapees would be placed in solitary confinement, not put back into their cells.  Surely they brought the phone with them for the escape, so i don't see why they would still have it.

I guess the show wants us to believe they left the phone behind during the escape and that they were all returned to their cell after the attempt was foiled.  

Decent episode.

The dialogue is so aggressively bad, though. I do find that nostalgic, of course, but still, it's jarring sometimes. The only line I liked was Rick Yune saying he only participates in the escape conversations when they're interesting, which is never (paraphrasing).

Link and Sheba are still my favorites. They have great chemistry. And why did Dominic Purcell spend 2 seasons of Legends wearing jackets? Just put Mick in a tight t-shirt. That's all you need (or it's all I need, at least).

This episode was better when it comes to the prison storyline, but I still think the stories outside the prison are way more fun to watch (Linc's quest, Sheba's awesomeness, all the fun characters they and C-Note interact with, Sara's freakouts, Kellerman, Blonde Assassin, T-Bag). The actors are all strong (I even think the actor who plays Whip is good, even though I hate Whip) but the "mystery" is dragging that storyline down.

This episode did answer some questions (like the fact Michael works for the US government, and was betrayed by them) but the writers are still trying to make it seem like Michael "snapped" and did something wrong, or just lost himelf in his undercover character etc. I'd like to know the answer to that. Like, if you're Michael, and you're hired to help an ISIL leader escape, where's the line? I assume Michael had no choice (he was probably trying to protect Sara and their son), but it still rubs me the wrong way. As does the way Michael is acting so chummy with the ISIL guy. Game theory, I guess.

Speaking of, personally I'm fond of Sara's husband, partly because I've always liked Mark Feuerstein and partly because I'm curious to know what his deal is. One moment he's charming (telling her about her nose, which was sweet and I loved her reaction), and in the very next moment he gets almost creepy (touching her face in what seemed to me like a weird, detached way). Between him and Kellerman, I can't decide who's the most obvious suspect. They're both obvious. At this point I assume Kellerman is the red herring, and the husband is the bad guy, but I almost think it would be more fun/less predictable the other way around.

Lastly, Robert Knepper is so fun to watch. He's the only reason I can stand T-Bag (and I assume his awesomeness is the only reason T-Bag is even there, in the first place).

Edited by Princess Lucky
  • Love 3

I didn't realize how much I missed this show.   Michael and Sara have always been one of my favorite TV couples so I love when they surprise me with scenes like that one at the end.   It reminded me of the "it was real" phone call in season 2 because I didn't see it coming.  Love that this scene was also about Michael still bring himself, not outis too though.  

All that being said I've always watched this shoe for WM but I'm enjoying DP a lot this time.   His line about Sheba accusing him of having a heart cracked me up. 

And just to agree with everyone else, I need Sucre back.   It's not Prison Break without him.  

• Love 5

I feel like T-bag is more curious than grateful. He has always been so obsessed with Michael. No surprise that he wants to see for himself that he is indeed alive. Probably why he "helps" Sara. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, theOAfc said:

I feel like T-bag is more curious than grateful. He has always been so obsessed with Michael. No surprise that he wants to see for himself that he is indeed alive. Probably why he "helps" Sara. 

He already got a million dollar hand out of the deal! He surely wants to see what else he can get. What else has he got to do? 

• Love 4
On 4/19/2017 at 1:56 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And who is this Christian, who was suddenly baiting Whip Whiny? The actor looks familiar.

I thought I posted this last night, but apparently my vertigo is affecting my memory as well! Remove the dirty beard, GH, and you'll see Malachi from NCIS and Tarin from 24!

4 minutes ago, betsyboo said:

I thought I posted this last night, but apparently my vertigo is affecting my memory as well! Remove the dirty beard, GH, and you'll see Malachi from NCIS and Tarin from 24!

I KNEW IT! That I'd seen him before!

• Love 1