Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, zenme said:

Is Tori pregnant, or is that just her Jackson pooch?

If she is, I like the fact that she's not trying to hide it with a purse or with Jackson. My guess is she's not, though, because she no doubt would have wanted to announce it officially before looking pregnant on social media. My guess is odd angle as well. 

• Love 1

She looks totally pregnant.   Her face has filled out a bit as well.   If she is I’m happy for her and Zac.   They are not obligated to tell anyone.   The Christmas episode was filmed 6 months ago - is that correct?   They were discussing it.   They seem like a happy family.       

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She looks mighty pregnant go me. This question was posed to Amy recently on Instagram as well as Tori looked a little fuller in the midsection in her bathing suit. If she's not then I feel bad speculating but she's beautiful either way. 

(edited)

It's difficult to say, because photos can do some weird things to your body.  I think that Tori tends to be on the thin side, physically, so, that's the only thing that makes me suspect it. But, who knows.  If so, wouldn't they do a ROLOFF SPECIAL to make the announcement though? lol Maybe, they'll wait and do a gender reveal special, IF that is the situation.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

In later episodes it looked to me like she'd lost the baby lbs., which is why I thought she was pregnant again in the above photo, but it very well could just be that leftover baby pooch, that can be so hard to get rid of. 

• Love 1

I;m still guess as to whom Jackson looks like.. 

Disney with a 1 yr old.. hmmm. hope he's not scared of the characters walking around.

But what do you do if both want to ride ? do they have a nanny ? Amy? Tori's mom?

Odd clothing choices for Disney in June. Seems like they'd be pretty hot! 

Disney offers ride sharing so you only have to wait in line once but each parent gets to ride when the other is done. 

We took our boys to Disney for the first time in 2016 (they were 7 and 4). Under 2 gets in free. We were planning on taking the 7 month old baby as well. Luckily, my parents offered to keep her for the week so we were able to enjoy Disney stroller free. We are planning on going again next December where we will again go stroller free since the baby will be 4 at that time. 

3 hours ago, sATL said:

I;m still guess as to whom Jackson looks like.. 

Disney with a 1 yr old.. hmmm. hope he's not scared of the characters walking around.

But what do you do if both want to ride ? do they have a nanny ? Amy? Tori's mom?

REf. above boldface.  I'm stumped. I don't see any resemblance. Maybe, someone on Tori's side of the family.  He doesn't really resemble her though.  Nor the Roloffs.  

I think he looks like his mom, but with the typical dwarf features. (Forgive me if that sounds off, but I don't know how else to describe it.) He's got his mom's eyes.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I find myself wondering when Jer and Auj will be buying a new house since Zach and Tory now have a nicer house than theirs.

And Zach and Tory likely had a larger down payment to make since they just sold previous house. And Zach and Tory now have a pool. And that is a very nice looking kitchen. 

• Love 3

I like the photos of their new house for the most part.   I'm not wild about the layout or color, but, to each his own.  Perhaps, they'll do some renovations.  It appears it's a split level and that just annoys me.  Love the pool and the master bath though.  I was thrilled when my each of my siblings got new houses.  I've never seen anything from the Roloff siblings to think that they don't feel similarly. 

• Love 2

It's a nice house.. but I maybe would expect something a little nicer for that much money - or is the housing market super high in that area? I know the pool would add quite a bit to the price but I still feel like it's kinda high for an obviously dated house. 

I'm also surprised they didn't get something a little more private.  from the one photo you can see at least two houses that can view into their backyard.  In the master bedroom there's a house with a window that can look right into that room. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, gunderda said:

It's a nice house.. but I maybe would expect something a little nicer for that much money - or is the housing market super high in that area? I know the pool would add quite a bit to the price but I still feel like it's kinda high for an obviously dated house. 

I'm also surprised they didn't get something a little more private.  from the one photo you can see at least two houses that can view into their backyard.  In the master bedroom there's a house with a window that can look right into that room. 

I'm not from that area, so, I have little to base it on, but, I recall that the house that Matt bought and flipped that was in their neighborhood recently sold. I saw it online and it said he sold it for over $500,000.00.  The photos of the remodel were awesome. I really liked it a lot.  Much better than the one Zach and Tori just bought.  It appeared to be totally updated in a very tasteful style.  I wonder why they chose the split level instead.  I suppose the split level is more square feet and has a pool. The one Matt flipped didn't. 

I have a link for a video showing the house that Matt flipped that I'm posting on Roloffs in the media thread. It really looks like a pitch for a new home makeover show to me.   NOW, I'm suspecting that Zack and Tori bought that split level to renovate and that IT will be a new reality show for the Roloffs. 

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

"Little People, Big Flip"

THAT'S ratings gold.  GREAT idea.  I'd send it to them! Can you get royalties? lol Very clever.  They'd be a fool not to use it. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I wonder why a split as well. Granted it has smaller groups of steps, but with Zach's past issues, & possible future issues, why not consider a nice ranch? It just doesn't seem like with two little people in the house, & possibly more at some point- who might need surgeries & have physical issues- that they made a wise choice. Hopefully they'll all be mobile enough to navigate the house for a long time.

I also thought the lack of privacy was an odd choice, given they have the money why not go more private, especially with filming (same with Jer & their lack of blinds).

But it's their life, so whatever.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2

I think Zach owned that place for five years. Also, honestly, "Zach has short legs so why is he buying a house with more than one floor" becomes a ridiculous argument when his father who is genuinely crippled is publically moaning how his one story house is too unsuited and painful and he NEEDS a giant two story house.

If Zach gets a public chiding for being such a fucking idiot as to not consider his short legs, then why is Matt not being asked "Matt, you can barely walk and you can't go up the stairs in the big house, don't you think it's time you restricted yourself to houses that suit your disability?"

I mean really, all this handwringing about Zach and how silly and stupid Zach is to not consider his 50 year old physical capabilities but Matt, a man who can't walk unaided never gets the "aren't you being unrealistic and making a poor choice since you are never going to get better and you already can't navigate steps so isn't it a bit asinine for you to even consider a two story house?"

I just find it hilarious that Zach and to a lesser extent Amy are always being chided to remember how disabled they are but Matt doesn't get these little lectures on how he needs to remember how crippled he is.

• Love 6
(edited)

Zach’s bedroom was upstairs his entire childhood. He doesn’t have the same kind of dwarfism as Matt. He has Amys’ type. Therefore, presumably, so does Jackson.   There is no reason to think Zach or Jackson will have the same mobility issues as Matt.

ETA:  I just remembered Zach’s leg surgery.  That was a one time thing to straighten it. It is possible that Jackson may need that done, but still, it’s not likely to be a permanent issue. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I just find it hilarious that Zach and to a lesser extent Amy are always being chided to remember how disabled they are but Matt doesn't get these little lectures on how he needs to remember how crippled he is.

^^^ This. Because Amy and Zach have achondroplasia, as we know, rather than diastrophic dwarfism, their only limitations are their short arms and legs. Period. Zach has a shunt, but it seems to be functioning well.

We've seen Amy walk for exercise. We've seen her strength-train. Zach seems to be an active, hands-on dad ... plus, he plays competitive soccer. They're both healthy. Matt has increasingly severe limitations; it's reasonable to wonder how he's going to continue to live independently, let alone in a large, multi-level house.

With any luck, Zach and Tori won't need to worry for decades about any sort of adaptive living.

• Love 3
(edited)

My comment on the split level was just because I don't care for them.  I don't like the look, functionality AND having young children with them might be a little annoying.

I'm still curious as to how much larger it is than the house that Matt flipped.  That house was move-in ready and so nice.  Maybe, it was too sleek for Zach and Tori, now that I think about it.  They seem a little more traditional.  Still, I suspect that we will see the renovations on the show of the split level. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
22 hours ago, gunderda said:

I found it on Trulia and looked at the other pictures from the listing. In at least one bedroom, there's an odd discoloration across the floor that would be a red flag for me. It looks like the floor was cut in a straight line and the boards towards the wall are darker than the ones towards the center of the floor. It almost looks like there was water damage cut and removed.

12 minutes ago, MegD said:

I found it on Trulia and looked at the other pictures from the listing. In at least one bedroom, there's an odd discoloration across the floor that would be a red flag for me. It looks like the floor was cut in a straight line and the boards towards the wall are darker than the ones towards the center of the floor. It almost looks like there was water damage cut and removed.

I haven’t seen that picture, but it could be because an area rug was there at one time.

I made a dumb comment about them considering a ranch because I thought he had surgery growing up, but I don't know his situation & yeah he's athletic so just fine. Hopefully whatever kids he has will also be fine.

I agree on Matt & the complaining about the 'big house' (& have never said otherwise) but honestly I wasn't even thinking of that as I feel it's all a stupid story line because they have nothing else left besides babies & blow outs.

And as I mentioned it's their life which doesn't affect me in the least; I'm just here to comment & snark like everyone else. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I haven’t seen that picture, but it could be because an area rug was there at one time.

The center would be darker if there had been an area rugs since the wood would have been covered towards the center. This just looks odd. See the line I'm talking about? Something is up there. The backyard, by the way, is spectacular for a little kid. There's some swings and some green space but not so much that would be difficult to maintain or keep Zach out doing yard work all weekend and not able to play with his kids. The lack of a gate on the pool would make me a little nervous, but there are ways to remedy that.

5b383a727f282_Screenshot_2018-06-305742NW204thPlPortlandOR97229-RecentlySoldTrulia.thumb.png.417609d0f2fd8484ad4aa294ba581f5f.png

(edited)
9 minutes ago, MegD said:

The center would be darker if there had been an area rugs since the wood would have been covered towards the center. This just looks odd. See the line I'm talking about? Something is up there. The backyard, by the way, is spectacular for a little kid. There's some swings and some green space but not so much that would be difficult to maintain or keep Zach out doing yard work all weekend and not able to play with his kids. The lack of a gate on the pool would make me a little nervous, but there are ways to remedy that.

5b383a727f282_Screenshot_2018-06-305742NW204thPlPortlandOR97229-RecentlySoldTrulia.thumb.png.417609d0f2fd8484ad4aa294ba581f5f.png

I see what you mean. Either it was a sloppy job, or a repair, it seems. Or perhaps there was a closet there at one time?

I have to comment on the floor being darker where a rug may have been. Logically, and in a large percentage of cases that’s true. What I was thinking of was an apartment I looked at once upon a time. The tenants were still in it. It was a very nice apartment. A friend of mine did a final walk through prior to receiving the keys. Apparently the floor had been refinished, but only the part the rug didn’t cover.?

Edited by ginger90

Gonecrackers, you deserve an apology from me and here it is. I was posting while irritated at something else and was much harsher than I needed to be. I am sorry.

As for why Zach and Tory didn't just buy Matt's flip - Matt's flip house was a 3 bedroom, 2 bath place with very little backyard. Thats pretty much what Tory and Zach currently had - a 3 bedroom, 2 bath place with not much yard. Their new house has a bigger yard, a pool, and five bedrooms and three baths. I doubt Matt's flip was "too sleek" for them, they were obviously looking for a bigger place.

• Love 5

That pool makes me nervous, but, I'll bet they get a nice security system.  I would check out those where the audio alarm goes off if anything over 5 pounds falls in.  And, I didn't notice if there was a fence around the pool.  I've never known of any city or county that didn't have laws that require a fence around an inground pool.  Plus, for insurance (liability), I'd think it's required. 

4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've never known of any city or county that didn't have laws that require a fence around an inground pool.  Plus, for insurance (liability), I'd think it's required. 

Sometimes, if a pool is put in before the law is passed, the unfenced pool is "grandfathered" in and a fence is not required.  But any adult with a lick of sense is going to fence in a pool, law or no law.  

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Tidbit said:

Looking at the pictures it appears to be an above ground pool. Still needs security of course. https://radaronline.com/photos/little-people-big-world-zach-tori-roloff-buy-560k-dream-home-pregnant/

Yes, it does after looking at it again.  I suppose those boards are part of the above ground deck. And, there appears to be a fence around it too.  So, that's good.  And, since, it's above ground, they can always decide to remove it. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
(edited)
12 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Gonecrackers, you deserve an apology from me and here it is. I was posting while irritated at something else and was much harsher than I needed to be. I am sorry.

Not necessary, but thank you.  I mentioned my comment about a possible ranch was actually 'dumb' because I haven't watched the show straight through; I just noted that he had mentioned having it rough (surgery?) growing up. I was also thinking if they are (probably) going to have more kids, they may have more little people & they won't know what the health situation for them will be, but it's their life. True there may not be ranches in the area & they may not stay there very long. Hopefully it has good resell.

I tend to be a safety nut, so all the landings etc, to me, seem difficult to baby proof, & little people kids have much shorter legs than full size kids, maybe tougher for steps? Again, I wouldn't really know but that was my thinking. I'm an autism mom so maybe a tad obsessed with safety etc, & needs do change over the years, but everyone is different. Life includes steps etc, so they'll know best how to prepare any kids they have.

I really didn't even have Matt in the brain when responding. I don't see it as someone 'not needing' space so it wasn't that; Amy & anyone else can have whatever they want. Zach's situation isn't his father's; I was just thinking of their possible health issues or future ones (again, their life), because that's just the way I tend to think. Obviously, they would know best what to do for themselves.

I do also wonder if they'll do any modifications for the kitchen/baths. It would most likely be tougher to resell if they do.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1

It looks like a very nice home.  I'm not a fan of split levels, but I don't live there.  My parents had a stair lift in their home.  It wasn't too bad price wise.  If Zach has trouble with stairs now or at some future point, they could have one installed.  

On 6/30/2018 at 9:25 PM, MegD said:

We had floors refinished a few years ago & the gentleman told me that if we put an area rug over part of the floor it would discolor, it would stay lighter under the rug & darken from the light where it was unprotected. This looks like that's whats happened here with the big window letting in that much light.

Maybe... but it isn't a bad time and they seem to enjoy children so why not? And I can see not wanting to announce it right away. A) Not everyone pees on the stick and vomit "OMG I'M PREGNANT AND IT HAPPENED WHEN I FUCKED IN THE TREEHOUSE FOR JESUS! and more likely B)A lot of people don't like announcing until they're well past the miscarriage stage. 

If they are having another... it's a nice age gap for the kids.

And if they are pregnant, I am willingly to bet Jeremy will let Audrey know she needs to uncross her legs, throw away the birth control and accept that she needs a fucking for Jesus as Jeremy isn't living life, he's "twinning life" and if his twin brother knocks up a wife, then Jeremy needs to knock up a wife or else he's not ever gonna win the "fucking the wife for babies" war. 

And mark my words, the discord and divorce in Jeremy and Auj's marriage will be over a) Jeremy insisting on more children until he gets a boy and Auj saying no or b) Jeremy blaming Auj when four kids in, he's got no boys and wants to slit his wrists. 

• Love 6