Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

Ok. I’m absolutely HORRIBLE, but all I saw when I saw that Jackson photo was this. Must be the shape of his head??

He is precious, but that poopy picture should’ve just stayed in the family album. And I know people are giving her crap (har, har) about her parenting choices from time to time, and that sucks, but, I really wish she wouldn’t put him to bed with a bottle. That’s a well-known no-no.

A92805FF-8CA9-482C-BE23-B15C73B1F0BD.jpeg

4995538B-8D0B-428F-A865-6D74E88DC0B1.jpeg

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 2

Why does he have crap all over him?  At first I thought it was dried blood & was worried about that, but now I just wonder why she doesn't put some pj's on him. If he was dressed it would've messed his clothes but wouldn't be all over his head- that's so disgusting.

And I'm baffled as to why she would post something like that as well. If she thought it was funny I don't see the humor.  JMO

• Love 7

Well she did say she learned her lesson about putting him down in just a diaper.  I doubt she'll do it again.  It's happened to many of us.  When my oldest was a baby o left the tub of wipes in her crib after a morning change. Woke up to her red face and an empty tub. Never did it again.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mom2twoNonna2one said:

Well she did say she learned her lesson about putting him down in just a diaper.  I doubt she'll do it again.  I

Ahhh... I hadn't read the post. I still wonder why posting a picture; the last thing I'd think to do is grab the camera/phone if my kid was covered in poop.

• Love 3

If that is indeed what it is (poopy diaper mishap), then, it really does make me wonder about who would post that.  It's not amusing or cute or anything like that.  I hope somehow they can pull in the reins.  Some people are totally addicted to sharing and have lost sight of reason or any sense of privacy. 

• Love 5

I'm not sure I would have shared that, either, because I would have been so freaked out about my kid potentially having poop in his eye, or something. And yeah, it's so gross.

But her sharing that doesn't bother me nearly as much as Audrey sharing that she and Jeremy recite their vows to one another while they're fucking. 

• Love 4

There are definitely two camps: the oversharers and the people who don't understand how people can possibly feel comfortable sharing so much. I'm not the typical oversharer demographic; Amy and I are the same age. But I'm a writer and editor and was an early adopter of social media, and it's a big part of my job. So I live in that world and probably share too much by others' standards.

The issue I see with it, especially in this case, is it engenders a false sense of intimacy. Tori shares video from inside her home of the up-close-and-personal happenings of her child, and we come to think we know the family. It's a weird state of affairs, and much has been written about the potential ramifications, especially in terms of the safety of the celebrity. While 99 percent of fans take the "relationship" for what it is, that 1 percent might arrive at their front door and expect an invitation inside. 

The oversharing doesn't bother me at all, but I do hope it doesn't cause any potentially creepy situations for them.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Why does he have crap all over him?  At first I thought it was dried blood & was worried about that, but now I just wonder why she doesn't put some pj's on him. If he was dressed it would've messed his clothes but wouldn't be all over his head- that's so disgusting.

And I'm baffled as to why she would post something like that as well. If she thought it was funny I don't see the humor.  JMO

It's the new hot mommy trend.  When your kid has a blowout (of their diaper), take photos and share. Blech.

• Love 3

Privacy - once lost it's gone.  What these kids will be preaching to their parents when they grow up.  They can only think of themselves in the present not as their child in ten or twenty years.  

• Love 4
On 7/25/2018 at 4:57 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I love dogs too.  They are great, but, puppies need lots of attention, training, time, care, etc.  I can't imagine doing all that, while keeping up with a toddler.  But, apparently, Tori thinks she can do it. Apparently, she has a lot of flexibility with her schedule.   I hope all is well.  Jackson and the dog are precious.  

Bernese are the perfect dog for a baby. They can grow up together.

I am glad they got another dog.

• Love 4

It was definitely poop... & maybe cookie with poop, even worse.

She learned the hard way about using pj's (thought it was common sense but maybe not)... just wondering why the hell one would stop to take a picture thinking it was actually SM appropriate. Guess I'm just not there on that one.

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

It was definitely poop... & maybe cookie with poop, even worse.

She learned the hard way about using pj's (thought it was common sense but maybe not)... just wondering why the hell one would stop to take a picture thinking it was actually SM appropriate. Guess I'm just not there on that one.

Is this for real?  I'm trying to wrap my brain around it.  I'm not sure what's going on with them, but, it doesn't look good.  Nothing against her parenting, but, that kind of sharing is just so bizarre, imo.  Maybe, she was trying to be helpful, but, not realizing that it's just so inappropriate. 

So, she indicates that Zach has had a return of his headaches.  Didn't they leave that off last time saying that his episodes were due to stress/anxiety?  I know some people with a similar condition. It's very real and debilitating. I wonder if these started after the couple got the puppy that Zach did not feel they were quipped for with Jackson requiring so much of their time. 

• Love 1

Eh..... the picture doesn't really bother me. It's real and it's shitty.

The me of today wouldn't have posted the picture to social media but the me of 8 years ago might have when I was on my first baby and over shared like crazy. Now I'm on my third baby and know better. I'll cut her some slack.

• Love 4

Yeah, good point.

I will say it has to be difficult for those who are in the public eye, having a heavy SM presence (even though it's their own doing), still pretty young, & experiencing so many firsts.  The attitude they give off when confronted, even nicely, also shows an immaturity- but many of us have to learn from our own mistakes & through hindsight.  It's just a little disturbing for them that everything is happening so publicly, & there might be regrets someday, especially regarding information, pictures, etc, they put out there of their kids who had no choice at the time.

• Love 2

I like Tori. I think with her, what you see is what you get, and when she says something, she's telling her truth. I believe her when she says that she posted the picture to share her tough day with other young mothers and wives and commiserate. I do not think that Tori is fake or a fame whore.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is this for real?  I'm trying to wrap my brain around it.  I'm not sure what's going on with them, but, it doesn't look good

I think she just had a bad day and was trying to make light of it. She's a young mom with a lot going on and was trying to find some common ground -- and was maybe trying to humble herself in front of others who might hold her on some kind of celebrity pedestal. She had a shitty day -- literally! I find Tori to be without pretense, and her attitude and demeanor help keep me interested in the show.

• Love 11

I like how she’s real about stuff like that, but I think she should’ve just explained what a rough day she had and not attached a poop scene with it. Hearing about her day makes her more relatable, but I don’t want to see the smears. ?

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I like how she’s real about stuff like that, but I think she should’ve just explained what a rough day she had and not attached a poop scene with it. Hearing about her day makes her more relatable, but I don’t want to see the smears. ?

Her son probably won't want to see them online years from now either.

• Love 8

Murphy is a beautiful dog and I totally understand a person having an affinity for a particular breed. But I have to question the choice to get a pet that neither Zach (nor Jackson) will be able to physically control.  Sully was way too big for Zach to manage - I remember seeing him almost pulled off his feet once during a walk when Sully decided he didn't want to cooperate. Eventually Murphy will be that size, too. Jackson probably won't ever be able to take Sully for a walk on his own. I'm not even sure if Zach and Jackson together could handle Murphy if he really decided to assert himself. 

It's been made fairly clear that any dog in their house could be considered "Tori's dog" ... she's the driving force for getting them and she loves on them like they are her babies. She obviously prefers this breed so that's the kind of dog she gets. But I just question how wise it is to get a dog that you know neither your husband or son will ever be able to physically manage. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Murphy is a beautiful dog and I totally understand a person having an affinity for a particular breed. But I have to question the choice to get a pet that neither Zach (nor Jackson) will be able to physically control.  Sully was way too big for Zach to manage - I remember seeing him almost pulled off his feet once during a walk when Sully decided he didn't want to cooperate. Eventually Murphy will be that size, too. Jackson probably won't ever be able to take Sully for a walk on his own. I'm not even sure if Zach and Jackson together could handle Murphy if he really decided to assert himself. 

It's been made fairly clear that any dog in their house could be considered "Tori's dog" ... she's the driving force for getting them and she loves on them like they are her babies. She obviously prefers this breed so that's the kind of dog she gets. But I just question how wide it is to get a dog that you know neither your husband or son will ever be able to physically manage. 

I don't think that it matters how big an animal is. If the animal is gentle and trained properly, there won't be a problem. Most dogs are nice and just want to please their families. I don't think that Murphy will be a problem. People have kept horses for years. Horses are stronger and bigger than humans. It usually works out. Most domesticated animals are good, gentle, and loving, regardless of size.

• Love 6

The thing about horses occurred to me, too. But the thing is, to get a horse to do what you want it to, you have to be trained to know how to control one. And the horse has to be trained to respond.  Things dont  just magically work out on their own. It takes a lot of effort.

Based on seeing Zach nearly pulled off his feet by Sully, it appears either nobody in the family bothered to do much training of him and/or Zach didn't know how to get Silly under control. That left Zach in the position of having to manage Sully by using physical force which he was not big and strong enough to do.  Maybe they will raise Murphy differently and he will be more responsive to commands than Sully was. Bernese Mountain Dogs are very trainable. But I tend to doubt it.  They didn't seem to have done much training of Sully. And that makes it more likely the same thing that happened before will happen again ... Zach is gonna get dragged across the lawn by a dog that weighs more than he does and Tori will have to come to his rescue.

I agree most dogs are nice and just want to please their families, but they can also be exuberant and willful and excitable. Sometimes they can be aggressive.  People shouldn't try to take on more dog than they can reasonably expect to handle, especially if they are not going to prioritize training. And not just for their own sake, but for the dog's as well.

• Love 5

I'm not saying a little person shouldn't have a big dog. 

I'm saying no one should have a dog they are unable to manage.  Big difference.

I would say the same thing about a little old lady with a tiny dog she can't keep from snapping at people or running into traffic.  Or about someone like Kim Richards from Real Housewives who took in a Pit Bull that had been poorly raised that she was completely unable to handle and which ended up biting several people.

Too often it's the dog who ends up paying the price when an owner can't handle them.  It really bothers me, I guess. Not that Murphy will be without any supervision. Tori is there. But I think it's not the best choice to get a dog 2/3 of the family will probably have trouble controlling - unless they really put a lot of work into it. And I've never seen Zach put a lot of work into anything.

• Love 6

Bernese Mountain Dogs typically bond with one main person in the family whom they consider the leader. Everyone else is an equal.  It may make it harder for Zach to earn Murphy's respect, especially if Murphy learns early on he can be physically dominant when he wants to. 

23 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I'm not saying a little person shouldn't have a big dog. 

I'm saying no one should have a dog they are unable to manage.  Big difference.

I would say the same thing about a little old lady with a tiny dog she can't keep from snapping at people or running into traffic.  Or about someone like Kim Richards from Real Housewives who took in a Pit Bull that had been poorly raised that she was completely unable to handle and which ended up biting several people.

Too often it's the dog who ends up paying the price when an owner can't handle them.  It really bothers me, I guess. Not that Murphy will be without any supervision. Tori is there. But I think it's not the best choice to get a dog 2/3 of the family will probably have trouble controlling - unless they really put a lot of work into it. And I've never seen Zach put a lot of work into anything.

It's still able-ist. You're making a judgement based on what you think is their situation.

I understand you are simply expressing an opinion, but if they are somehow prevented from owning, that's discrimination.

• Love 2

Well,, they actually own the dog so there's no discrimination involved. No one is refusing to sell little people Bernese Mountain Dogs. 

My own opinion? Big dogs are lovely pals but you do need to train them really well. Sully was a sweet pup, he really was, but Tory didn't have him well trained and it showed. Since she's the one who loves dogs, she's obviously the main owner and I hope she does a better job this time around. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

It's still able-ist. You're making a judgement based on what you think is their situation.

I understand you are simply expressing an opinion, but if they are somehow prevented from owning, that's discrimination.

Actually I am basing my opinion on seeing with my own eyes that Zach couldn't control Sully.  Not just assuming something about all little people in general at all.  That would be able-ist, I agree.  I think that Marty dude could probably handle  a dozen Murphy's with no problem.

It's also about what I've observed of this specific family and it's demonstrated propensity to not be very responsible with animals in general #RIPRocky

Really, it's no different than looking at your fragile, 90 year old grandmother and thinking her choice to get  a 125 pound Rottweiler is probably not a good choice.  Nobody is saying Zach and Tori should be prevented from owning Murphy. Rather just saying that it doesn't seem like the best choice for the particular individuals involved.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Actually I am basing my opinion on seeing with my own eyes that Zach couldn't control Sully.  Not just assuming something about all little people in general at all.  That would be able-ist, I agree.  I think that Marty dude could probably handle  a dozen Murphy's with no problem.

It's also about what I've observed of this specific family and it's demonstrated propensity to not be very responsible with animals in general #RIPRocky

Really, it's no different than looking at your fragile, 90 year old grandmother and thinking her choice to get  a 125 pound Rottweiler is probably not a good choice.  Nobody is saying Zach and Tori should be prevented from owning Murphy. Rather just saying that it doesn't seem like the best choice for the particular individuals involved.

I acknowledged that this was your opinion based on what you saw on TV. Guess what? My 15 lb terrier once knocked me off my feet and I’m not a small woman. I’m asking you to consider how this could be taken the wrong way, not asking you to change your opinion. Sorry if that was not clear. 

I think that if the dog is trained properly, there won't be a problem at all. Tori definitely has an incentive to train Murphy well with Jackson involved. She's also older and more mature than when she had Sully. People learn with time and age. An untrained dog that size would cause a problem whether there were little people in the family or not. I personally think that Tori will train Murphy and they will have a very happy, rewarding family. Fingers crossed for all four of them...

• Love 3
22 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I’m asking you to consider how this could be taken the wrong way, not asking you to change your opinion. 

i think it's been made obvious that what I said could be taken the wrong way.  But I think I've made myself quite clear by now and most people understand what I was getting at.  I don't want to bore everyone by rehashing it over and over, so maybe we should move on to something else.

• Love 12