Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

No judgment, but does anyone know what the odd textured patch is under one of Tori's eyes? I've wondered about it for awhile and can't remember if she's had it for as long as she's been on the show. Curious. 

I've wondered the same thing. It almost looks like a scar from having a mole removed. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

No judgment, but does anyone know what the odd textured patch is under one of Tori's eyes? I've wondered about it for awhile and can't remember if she's had it for as long as she's been on the show. Curious. 

I think she said it's some type of birthmark in a Instagram video a while ago. She said she's always had it and often covers it with makeup.

Edited by Bunbun77
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

he looks like Tori to me, cute baby :) someone posted that he looks just like Amy? Does anyone else see that??

He's looked like Tori from day 1.

• Love 2

Jackson is the cutest baby.  I would like to put some foundation on Amy.  Shallow, I know.  And hide Audrey and Jeremy even though the shower is for them.

If Daisy Braids has red hair they may name her Ruby.  But what if she has brown hair?  

1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

They may give her back to God? I mean, red curly hair is so important....

If they are cursed with a child who lacks curly red hair, we will probably never know.  Audrey will conceal her daughter's flaws with copious amounts of baby henna and make the poor girl sleep in tot-sized sponge curlers every night.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

So, what does Zach do again? Is he a nighttime soccer coach or what? At least he's not totally worthless like Jer in the career dept., but I feel like he's home an awful lot. I wonder when Tori's gonna go back to work. Maybe next year?

He coaches/teaches at an indoor  soccer place. So during the school year he would be working  evenings/weekends. Summers would  be busier .

• Love 3

I doubt he makes a living wage at it, Kokapetl. The small props I give him is that he does like soccer and long past the point of being a pity hire, and as stupid and low paying as it is, he at least made an effort to do something not involving working for his dad.

• Love 2

I thought he also was an assistant manager at the facility in addition to coaching?  He now also handles the sale of those step stools that Mike used to do for Matt. So, if you count filming, and helping at pumpkin season - he works a lot. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I enjoyed Tory's comments "We loved meeting so many fans and wonderful people! We’re constantly humbled by the sincerity of people who visit the farm! I loved getting to talk to some of you even though j and I didn’t get to hang out as much as I would have hoped." She seems sincere and obviously loves "her pumpkins. Compare that to Auj's "ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within you through Christ | Shop my clothing line @shopalwaysmore | Founder of @beating50 & wife to @jeremyroloff?? alwaysmore.com" accompanied by a full album of pictures primarily including her that have been posted countless times.

• Love 4
On 10/30/2017 at 3:12 PM, Tidbit said:

I enjoyed Tory's comments "We loved meeting so many fans and wonderful people! We’re constantly humbled by the sincerity of people who visit the farm! I loved getting to talk to some of you even though j and I didn’t get to hang out as much as I would have hoped." She seems sincere and obviously loves "her pumpkins. Compare that to Auj's "ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within you through Christ | Shop my clothing line @shopalwaysmore | Founder of @beating50 & wife to @jeremyroloff?? alwaysmore.com" accompanied by a full album of pictures primarily including her that have been posted countless times.

This stood out to me.  

I guess I find it weird to have "beating" part of your company name.  I know what it means, but still.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

You know, Tori is promoting the company that made her mountains sign (which seems to be a common order looking at the company's instagram) and I can't help but compare it to how Auj promotes stuff. Instead of a "buy my crap. Here's the link to my crap." Tori posted several compliments about their work, thanks them, and gives a promotional code for their site.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MegD said:

You know, Tori is promoting the company that made her mountains sign (which seems to be a common order looking at the company's instagram) and I can't help but compare it to how Auj promotes stuff. Instead of a "buy my crap. Here's the link to my crap." Tori posted several compliments about their work, thanks them, and gives a promotional code for their site.

The difference between low class and class. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MegD said:

Such a difference between the two, I agree. Here's Tori's

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNrwoqFbhW/?hl=en&taken-by=toriroloff

• Love 1
On 11/13/2017 at 10:46 AM, ginger90 said:

I agree but I think that there's just a different intent. Tory isn't running a business through social media. Part of why she comes off more natural is that  she  *is* more natural. Yes, she's doing a product placement here, but she isn't acting so desperate about it, and it works.  Audrey, love her or hate her, is following all sorts of advice about branding herself and marketing her on line presence.  It just... comes off very forced. And because she is so constantly doing it, interspacing it with pushing her products, it comes off transactional. Jeremy does this too, earlier on instastories, he was ostensibly "thanking his friend" at a blanket website  and what he's really doing is saying thanks for the free blankets and giving the blanket company a free advertisement with you know, zero enthusiasm. It's generally pretty obvious when Auj and Jer are pitching products.

Tory, in contrast, by simply not doing it as often, or as constantly, comes off a bit more genuine

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

WHY are Jer and Auj wearing hats INDOORS?  No one else is.  It  makes them look even stupider.

Looks like Jacob is as well - isn't that him there too?  Makes me want to itch my scalp just looking at them with those warm hats on indoors... so stupid.

• Love 2