Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

I hope the people Zach wants to see are there.  It's the height of bad taste to show up at the hospital if you aren't wanted.  

Many people have a low tolerance for visitors in the hospital.  There's a reason some hospitals limit the number of visitors.  

I do hope all Zach's family expressed their concern and caring.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

DF17801D-794B-4340-8EC5-E0DBD919737D.jpeg

While any kind of surgery can be scary, Tori said that they were told that it's "routine surgery." My take would be, let's just do this and not blow it out of proportion. But that's me. Sorry if I sound insensitive. And what is up with "Tori advocating tooth and nail for his best interest"? Where are they that she's having to do that? Are the doctors/hospital not looking out for his best interest?

• Like 7
  • Wink 1

It does, but even Tori posted that the doctors consider it routine.  Maintaining an airway is something that while a bit trickier with Zach isn't something they aren't used to doing.  Dwarfism isn't the only condition that can make maintaining an airway a bit more of an issue.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

While any kind of surgery can be scary, Tori said that they were told that it's "routine surgery." My take would be, let's just do this and not blow it out of proportion. But that's me. Sorry if I sound insensitive. And what is up with "Tori advocating tooth and nail for his best interest"? Where are they that she's having to do that? Are the doctors/hospital not looking out for his best interest?

Oh that’s just Matt kissing Tori’s butt hoping for her to like Caryn again!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Why is every shunt revision Zach has an emergency?  We saw the last one on the show.  He was having issues and they had to quickly do the surgery to relieve the headaches, nausea, and vomiting.  Does he not go in for regular checks?  It's normal to have to do the surgery every x years.  I have a friend who goes in something like once a year to make sure all is well and her doctor schedules the procedure before it's a problem.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 6
24 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Why is every shunt revision Zach has an emergency?  We saw the last one on the show.  He was having issues and they had to quickly do the surgery to relieve the headaches, nausea, and vomiting.  Does he not go in for regular checks?  It's normal to have to do the surgery every x years.  I have a friend who goes in something like once a year to make sure all is well and her doctor schedules the procedure before it's a problem.  

He could have gone in and this could have been scheduled but….that doesn’t draw the attention like ‘emergency’ surgery!

A win, win for Tori and Amy!

Maybe they follow Carlin and see how many looks she gets through each ‘emergency’!

Think…$$$$$

• Like 2

Tori and Zach are nitwits but it’s good he ”rockstared” his way through his surgery.  Wishing him a speedy complete recovery so he can go back to doing whatever it is he does.  I wonder if Zach gets routine checkups for his shunt or if they delay stuff like they seemingly do with some of the kids’ stuff.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I wonder if Zach gets routine checkups for his shunt

Presumably not, or Tori wouldn't have had to take to Instagram to get attention, er, a physician recommendation. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Quof said:

Presumably not, or Tori wouldn't have had to take to Instagram to get attention, er, a physician recommendation. 

I thought so too. Is it maybe because they have moved several times that they don't know medical professionals in their area? 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I remember just a few years ago when Zach was suspected to be having trouble with his shunt (headaches, nausea; all the classic signs).  As we learned then, it's made of plastic and yes, it wears out eventually, and yes, it needs to be replaced periodically.  This should certainly not have come as a shock to either one of them; in fact, they should already have identified and secured a neurosurgeon in his new location for this very predictable event, but this is Zach and Tori we're talking about, after all!

I suppose it was "emergent" since they left it to the last minute, but Tori calling it "brain surgery" is a bit of a dramatic stretch; it's not like his skull was cracked open and his brains were laid bare.  It's routine for dwarves.

Like leg surgery.  Like back surgery (he's been putting that off, as well).

If anything, this should make them think twice and three times about bringing more little people into the world, but what do you bet it won't?

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
On 2/9/2023 at 3:43 PM, Teri313 said:

While any kind of surgery can be scary, Tori said that they were told that it's "routine surgery." My take would be, let's just do this and not blow it out of proportion. But that's me. Sorry if I sound insensitive.

I don’t think you sound insensitive at all, it’s the wisest approach you can take. A lot of people can do this, though not all. surgery can actually be quite scary to many people, even when it is ‘just routine’. Apparently, it has a lot to do with being totally out of control and having to trust complete strangers making decisions over your body. And sometimes, these decisions can be life changing. 

So I get a little drama. A little… not too much. Personally I rolled my eyes at “emergency surgery”. In my book that is immediate action: a matter of life and death or to prevent even more serious trauma. Zach clearly needed to be treated at a very short notice, but they decided to leave it to the next day and that is not emergency surgery. It’s a scheduled high-priority surgery. But…it’s probably good for publicity, the show etc. to call it an emergency…..

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

“Freaking bad ass” “rockstar” is so typical of Tori

I bet he “slammed” his first meal and “owned” the hospital too!

She sounds like an moron. 🙄

I somehow think that Tori's grandiosity in praising zach is more about convincing HERSELF of what a "catch" she made when consigning her future to him.  Whether or not her words ring true to others, I think Tori reinforces her belief that Zach is the #1 "macho man" on the planet.  If that's what she needs to make her marriage a success, so be it.

The reality is, of course, that Tori loses credibility with many on her social media sites who wind up rolling their eyes at her blather.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Tori needs to find a neurosurgeon for herself. She's an f'n idiot who has no skills at being a good mother. 

You need a brain to see a neurosurgeon.  She would need to see an astronomer to study the space between her ears.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
On 2/12/2023 at 3:41 PM, Joan of Argh said:

“Freaking bad ass” “rockstar” is so typical of Tori

I bet he “slammed” his first meal and “owned” the hospital too!

She sounds like an moron. 🙄

Did anyone catch the Super Bowl commercial about calling people a "rock star" with all the actual rock stars?  It was for some HR software or something.  I immediately thought of Tori 😂

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, judyjudyjudy said:

Did anyone catch the Super Bowl commercial about calling people a "rock star" with all the actual rock stars?  It was for some HR software or something.  I immediately thought of Tori 😂

Zack is NOT a rock star in any sense of the words. He's lazy Zack. Moocher Zack. Opportunist Zack. Entitled Zack. But if that's how Tori sees him good for her. She's stuck with him til death do they part. Or until LPBW gets cancelled by TLC

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
On 2/13/2023 at 5:33 PM, judyjudyjudy said:

I’ll have to check out that commercial, as I too can’t envision it…hmmmm…Zach and Robert Plant….🧐No, I don’t think so.  Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

The Tori and Zach gift shop. Buy souvenirs with "Jackson Owns the Room" and the polluted runoff postcards. 

All I can think of is woodshop. Zach already had enough medical problems. He doesn't need missing fingers. Do they have a storage place like a barn or shed already? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I think they are in an area that is zoned mixed use, so anything is possible.

Selling souvenirs, building LPA accessibility kits, or anything else that will give the family income after the show ends is probably a good idea.

Tori has close to 2MM instagram followers, but I'm not sure they'll stay after the show is off the air. And substitute teaching or part time coaching futsal likely won't pay all the bills.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Seriously, wtf… crawling around a filthy construction site with his hands and bare feet…. ZiT have shit for brains.

Raw wood lumber has tons of splinters and slivers and that floor has filth and mud tracked all over it from the workers boots.
There’s a freaking NAIL next to the baby… plus I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve seen construction workers SPIT on the ground or floor of the project they’re working on. 🤢🤮

259946E7-53F7-468F-BA7C-FBA313C1126E.jpeg

BFD800E5-E057-420F-91DD-FB5CC12D155A.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1