Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I have a strong feeling from the previews that this particular segment if not ALL of this reunion show is just gonna rile me and be extremely unsatisfying.

Bitches running roughshod and no accountability.

I already feel an open letter to Andy/Bravo coming on and it's not even aired yet!

Edited by hecate2909
spelling
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Reunion Primer courtesy of Bravo.  Clips of the most discussed events of the season:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/want-to-catch-up-before-the-rhobh-reunion-heres

I am already pissed at Andy, cos I just know he is not gonna give us what we (or at least I) want, he is gonna protect and gloss over all the crazy and malice and focus on Dorit and PK because they are a hot button. 

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Preparing for Part 1. Got my snacks

bunny-cheats-the-baby.gif

cute-bunnies-awesomelycute.com-10.gif

I want mayhem and pandemonium

I don't have to get my munchkins up for school at the asscrack of dawn tomorrow, so I'm chilling with some chicken biscuits and a bottle of cheap red.

I also desire mayhem and pandemonium. Possibly a few shining moments where only one person is talking, so that my ears can get a break.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

I have a strong feeling from the previews that this particular segment if not ALL of this reunion show is just gonna rile me and be extremely unsatisfying.

Bitches running rough shed and no accountability.

I already feel an open letter to Andy/Bravo coming on and it's not even aired yet!

I'm there for the reading, hecate2909.

7 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

i feel like I should prepare with a Xanax smoothie so I can tolerate the rhinna shit show and the non moderating by andy

Can you make it two, please?

18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Preparing for Part 1. Got my snacks

bunny-cheats-the-baby.gif

cute-bunnies-awesomelycute.com-10.gif

I want mayhem and pandemonium

Me too -- and times 100, Bunny!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Every time Dorit says it was a joke...take a shot.

Put 911 on speed dial

I was gonna go with a shot every time someone touched/adjusted their hair. Good thing I didn't, or I might've been dead by now. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I was gonna go with a shot every time someone touched/adjusted their hair. Good thing I didn't, or I might've been dead by now. 

I'm kind of hoping that when Rinna is in the hot seat and is questioned about the were people doing coke in the bathroom? that Rnna eventually responds It was a joooooke, Dorit! It's my American humor

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Next topic is pantygate. Ugh! Here we go again beating this dead horse, or should I say kitty. 

Aaaaaaaand it's Straycat80 fer da win!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Why do we have to watch Piglet?  He's only a housewife in his mind.

I'm wondering if Andy sold him on this being a mea culpa. But my opinion may be colored by my complete dislike of Erika. I started watching with 'here we go she's full of crap', then came the glam squad for Eileen (thank goodness cause she's such a dog without Mikey's elegant touch) and comparing her fawning I mean paid crew to lawyers in her husband's firm. I can't with her.

Kyle has appeared on television in some form for most of her life. What in the hell was she thinking with that dress?   

ETA: Has any HW in the history of HW's ever gotten any of the elephant idioms right?

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 19
Just now, KenyaJ said:

Erika doesn't understand why PK would take up for Dorit and defend her? Really? Does she think Tom would do the same for her, or no?

This stunk! I expected so much more! They're holding back on us it seems! They very well could skip this part altogether! Nothing was worth saving! ;-(

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Part one was boring but part two looks better. I can't wait to see what Kim has on Rinna that she walks off stage. 

I hate to give the best dressed award to Rinna, I loved her red dress. 

I liked the red on Rinna and loved her earrings.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

This reunion a snooze fest so far. Love Dorit's dress and necklace. Where the hell does Eileen shop. QVC? And btw no one was more devastated than the Erikas. Poor little bitch girl. she is so friggin arrogant and self satisfied. Can not stand her

I didn't notice either but she isn't a full hw is she? Maybe she'll be on later so rhinna has someone else to abuse

I can't stand ErICKa either. What a TOTAL zero.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

kyle has appeared on television in some form for most of her life. What in the hell was she thinking with that dress?   

I was thinking that it was a good color on her, but green usually is for brunettes. What was wrong with it?

2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Notice how bored Erika is when Andy is talking to/about anyone else? She only smiled at her EJ/Greece replay but not at any other HWs replay. She is so full of herself. LOL

The others were not exactly grinning like Cheshire cats at any of the packages.

• Love 3
Just now, chick binewski said:

Tom snaps at her for interrupting him. I'm sure he would have to take a phone call if Erika asked him to defend her.

Or she realizes that she is an adult woman capable of speaking for herself.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Erika gave birth at 20 and was a stay at home mother until she left her son with his father when he was 3 so she could pursue her career?  She left out part of the story.

Of course she did. The only thing trailer trash EriCKa was pursuing was a sugar daddy. She found one - a fat, short, bald, old fart.

Edited by lololol
  • Love 9