Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I’m all for encouraging any movement when trying to start your weight loss journey but these really didn’t need to be video taped.  The left hand portion is extremely telling in Whitney’s delusion of her physical abilities.  It seems like Glenn is killing himself to get Whitney to do any sort of physical activity.  She needs to do real water aerobics and swimming and plan old walking until she gets to a more reasonable weight. Jumping 2 inches on a box doesn’t seem particularly helpful since I doubt she could do it for any real length of time.

So much this!  When I saw her swimming I thought it was good how much she was moving in the pool and it could be really effective exercise for her. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6

Yet another video on Whit's FB of her powerlifting and "sprinting" with trainer Jessica Powell. This is seriously unethical. I hope the gym's liability insurer doesn't see these public videos because it could be grounds for voiding their policy. I'm not even joking. These people have terrible form and Whitney is insisting on lifting the same weight as her male relatives and she can. Not. Handle. It. It actually pisses me off as a trainer to see this shit.

And people on her page are responding "ur an inspiration" and I pray to Jesus and Allah and whoever else that these folks do NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. Oh my god. Such irresponsibility, all over the place.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 14

Googled for a couple minutes and found this site for a gym Will owns where Jessica is listed on the group fitness page, but she is not listed in the personal trainer page. All the other trainers are on the list with their credentials (those letters after their names...mine is ACSM-CPT). I'm guessing Jessica has no credentials and that's why she isn't listed.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

. . ."sprinting" with trainer Jessica Powell.

SPRINTING! Yeah, right. Good one, @ClareWalks. ?

And people on her page are responding "ur an inspiration"

One of these added that she had lost 4 lbs. 

Twit's reply:

I don’t congratulate weight loss because I don’t believe weight loss should be a goal, BUT if you behaved in ways that made you feel good, balanced, and powerful this week then CONGRATS BOO! ???

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit's reply:

I don’t congratulate weight loss because I don’t believe weight loss should be a goal, BUT if you behaved in ways that made you feel good, balanced, and powerful this week then CONGRATS BOO! ???

God damn, Whitney is promoting a dangerous message.

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Googled for a couple minutes and found this site for a gym Will owns where Jessica is listed on the group fitness page, but she is not listed in the personal trainer page. All the other trainers are on the list with their credentials (those letters after their names...mine is ACSM-CPT). I'm guessing Jessica has no credentials and that's why she isn't listed.

Maybe since she’s not credentialed she doesn’t have real clients so she’s willing to do this fake crap with Whitney. Not to say that’s ok, but if she doesn’t have credentials she doesn’t have anything to lose. And I’m sure the paycheck is tempting. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe since she’s not credentialed she doesn’t have real clients so she’s willing to do this fake crap with Whitney. Not to say that’s ok, but if she doesn’t have credentials she doesn’t have anything to lose. And I’m sure the paycheck is tempting. 

And it appears Will has finally given up on her since he doesn't appear to have anything to do with her at the gym any more.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dot said:

CONGRATS BOO! ???

I'm quoting myself here cuz I wonder what Twit means.

Is she saying "congrats" to the woman for feeling inspired, but "boo" for feeling good about losing 4 #s?

Or is she saying "congrats" anyway on the weight & calling the fan by her favored pet name, "Boo"?

'Tis a conundrum.

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm quoting myself here cuz I wonder what Twit means.

Is she saying "congrats" to the woman for feeling inspired, but "boo" for feeling good about losing 4 #s?

Or is she saying "congrats" anyway on the weight & calling the fan by her favored pet name, "Boo"?

'Tis a conundrum.

???

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Twit's reply:

She's a hater. ?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Jessica may have nothing to lose but Will does! The liability insurance thing I mentioned is a very real possibility if he has uncertified trainers doing dangerous shit with massively obese people.

• Love 10
On 2/19/2018 at 9:21 AM, ClareWalks said:

I don't know about 8000 (although it would not surprise me at all) but she has to be eating at least 3000 to maintain her weight, maybe even 3500. Now, I am not a professional dancer like Whitney, but I am tall and work out a lot and I maintain my weight on about 2400 calories a day. I rarely go over that, but a couple weeks ago I had a huge appetite because I was sore and getting over a cold, so I indulged a lot, eating about 3200 calories a day. It was disgusting. I felt like a freakin' pig. I can't imagine eating that way all the time and just thinking "oh, this is totally normal," let alone eating that way all the time and thinking "god, I am hardly eating ANYTHING."

Not to mention the lethargy!  Twit probably is tired/sleeps late because of the crap she eats. 

• Love 3
On 2/22/2018 at 6:47 PM, AUJulia said:

Not eating until 9 pm would easily wreck weight control. First, your body needs a stable blood sugar level just to keep a metabolic level. Then there's the loss of control anyone would get when they haven't eaten all day. I'd be eating 5000 calories like I was comatose. 

And, if you all remember,Will told her, when she was training with him,  that fasting all day was something she should absolutely not do.  Then, of course, he caught her eating in the car and found wrappers and food on the floor of the car including a giant cookie that she was so proud of eating only a bite.  So, she never fasted until 9:00.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10

Somewhere on YouTube I came across an outtake from an episode where Will takes Whitney grocery shopping. He's walking through the store with her and showing her healthy choices, explaining when and how to eat and generally giving her a nutrition 101 lecture. (I think there may also have been a moment where he loads a small carton of the "healthy bars" into her cart, that he refers to in the later scene where he fires her as a client.) She is alternatively not paying attention to him and rolling her eyes in disbelief as he talks about portion sizes, or avoiding highly processed foods. It really surprised me that she had the balls to sit on his nutrition panel and announce to the world that she was never taught anything about how or what to eat, while he sat four seats away from her and didn't even mildly contradict her.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 12
On 2/23/2018 at 10:03 AM, JFC91 said:

So I've been lurking for a loooong time before finally making an account. Hi everyone!

I've just had a look at Whitney's personal trainer Instagram... she has a video of Whitney and Glenn doing the deadlifts which is BS enough but spliced next to it is another video.

The two of them are training and it's the lowest energy I think I've ever seen anyone give in the gym. Glenn is dropping a medicine ball over his shoulder and Whitney is doing some weird jump/pull up thing... why would you want that as an example of how you train people?!

Despite watching the show, I truly thought this would be an exaggeration.  (Why I would think that I have no idea) of course, I was wrong, it was really and I hate to use this word, but pathetic, and for once I’m not going to put the full blame on Whitney.  I don’t understand why her trainers are setting her up with these ridiculous activities, especially for someone who hates to exercise.  If this was filmed for the show to inspire then it was a fail, if it was filmed to embarrass then it was a success.  I agree if I were looking for a trainer this wouldn’t be someone I’d choose because she doesnt seem able to recognize her clients’ abilities or form.  I’m sure the trainer is a nice enough woman and maybe is fine at training people already in shape but for the life of me I can’t figure out how Whitney jumping two inches on a box and Glenn looking like he’d rather be anywhere else doing anything else puts your company in a positive light.  

• Love 8
On 2/22/2018 at 10:38 PM, Dot said:

Oh dear Lord in Heaven. She. Is. Huge. I don't mean to snark there either. There is a picture on her Instagram of her from behind in floral dress. And when I saw it, I thought, DAMN she is HUGE! She has def gained weight since even last season. Hell, over the course of THIS season! If she wants to be fat, fine! Go for it! But how on EARTH she can think that she is healthy and fit at her current weight (whatever that is) and size and mobility is just clinically delusional. And if she wants to just give up and say "this is the size I am and I don't want to change, health be damned" then that's her choice but just PLEASE stop with the illusion that there is anything fabulous about her life, that she is in ANY respect healthy, and that others should embrace this "enlighted and empowered" perspective. 

And... please pass the eye bleach. 

• Love 11

I don’t understand why her trainers are setting her up with these ridiculous activities, especially for someone who hates to exercise. 

I can't see why any trainer wouldn't have her doing some sort of water workout. She seems to like to swim and splash around in the pool and it would be so much easier on her joints. I hate to exercise too - I'd love to find even one thing that I enjoy. 

in floral dress.

To be fair, it's supposed to be a swimsuit, not a dress.

Which reminds me of the episode of Friends where Monica finds a box of high school memorabilia from when she was fat and Rachel was pre-nose-job. Monica finds her high school bathing suit and Chandler makes a joke about it being what they use to cover the field at Yankee stadium when it rains. Then they see video of Rachel with her pre-nose-job nose and Chandler says he takes it back - Rachel's nose must have been what they used to cover the field at Yankee stadium when it rains. None of which I would find funny if it happened in real life, but it worked on the show...

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

To be fair, it's supposed to be a swimsuit, not a dress.

The skirt is to her knees... doesn't look like a swimsuit to me. Maybe it's a skirt over a suit. Can't find it to copy/paste here at the moment. She's wearing a floppy hat, black camisole top with an a-line/flared skirt, black with flowers on it. 

The skirt is to her knees... doesn't look like a swimsuit to me. Maybe it's a skirt over a suit. Can't find it to copy/paste here at the moment. She's wearing a floppy hat, black camisole top with an a-line/flared skirt, black with flowers on it. 

Oh - sorry. I didn't read your original post carefully enough and thought you were talking about the Facebook photo for which you provided a link. 

She does like the floral prints, doesn't she...

• Love 1

Ep 2 of Will Powell's "Eating Protocols" is now out on YouTube. (Sorry, I don't know how to download it here.) It's only half as bad as the 1st -- since it's only 1/2 as long.

ETA: Sroll down to @Ketzel's comment for a link to the video. Thanks, Ketzel!

Twit sez: "My problem is I don't eat regularly and I don't eat enough." 

My problem is I can't suspend disbelief when she opens her mouth.

Of interest: she has now hired a "culinary coach" who is teaching her how to cook. Of course, this was so stressful that she was tired & sweating -- surprise! -- after only 2 hrs in her kitchen. 

BTW, did any of you know she once loss 100 #s?

For those of you who think Will is punking Twit or putting her on his panel to show what not to do, this episode should prove what I've said. Will thinks her celebrity is gonna make him a few bucks.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

But how on EARTH she can think that she is healthy and fit at her current weight (whatever that is) and size and mobility is just clinically delusional.

46 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit sez: "My problem is I don't eat regularly and I don't eat enough." 

My problem is I can't suspend disbelief when she opens her mouth.

She is quite possibly the most deluded person I've ever heard about. She thinks she's "fit"..."healthy"..."senshus"...."sexy"..."desirable"...

But most of all - SHE THINKS HER PROBLEM IS THAT SHE DOESN'T EAT ENOUGH!!!!

If she's not eating enough, who the hell is? The My 600lb Life people?

• Love 10
On 2/24/2018 at 6:06 PM, Dot said:

Twit's reply:

Good grief.  Is that horrid woman actually actively discouraging weight loss?

• Love 10

I think part of Whitney's denial is pure self-preservation. She has to know that people can tell just by looking at her size that she has NOT got her life together. Nobody gets that big because everything's fine. So she is overcompensating, and her followers might be fooled, but we aren't.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Ketzel said:

It really surprised me that she had the balls to sit on his nutrition panel and announce to the world that she was never taught anything about how or what to eat, while he sat four seats away from her and didn't even mildly contradict her.

Somehow, when I was scarfing down a huge family size bag of potato chips (and sometimes two) at one sitting, I knew that I shouldn’t be doing that and I never had anybody train me about proper nutrition!!

Her constant  playing the victim is extremely annoying.  Maybe somebody should wire her damn jaw shut and feed her through a straw.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

She is quite possibly the most deluded person I've ever heard about. She thinks she's "fit"..."healthy"..."senshus"...."sexy"..."desirable"...

But most of all - SHE THINKS HER PROBLEM IS THAT SHE DOESN'T EAT ENOUGH!!!!

If she's not eating enough, who the hell is? The My 600lb Life people?

Hmmm - maybe she got confused and thought she was being asked  about something else. Like vegetables. She doesn’t eat enough of them. LOL

In all seriousness, I wonder if she actually believes this crap or if she’s just spouting anything she can just to deflect?  I don’t wish anyone, even someone as horrible as Whitney, to suffer.  But part of me really hopes that all of this ‘it’s all great’ talk is a cover for the hurt and depression she really feels.  Because if that is the case there is a chance she’ll admit she has a problem and get help.  But if she truly believes she is fine, she’s going to die before she’s 40.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Hmmm - maybe she got confused and thought she was being asked  about something else. Like vegetables. She doesn’t eat enough of them. LOL

In all seriousness, I wonder if she actually believes this crap or if she’s just spouting anything she can just to deflect?  I don’t wish anyone, even someone as horrible as Whitney, to suffer.  But part of me really hopes that all of this ‘it’s all great’ talk is a cover for the hurt and depression she really feels.  Because if that is the case there is a chance she’ll admit she has a problem and get help.  But if she truly believes she is fine, she’s going to die before she’s 40.  

Link to part 2 of the panel video

She is certainly very locked into her story of never, in her whole life, eating more than one meal a day. She also is committed to her belief that, because she (say it with me, now) once lost 100 lbs.,she is an expert in weight loss and knows for a fact that dieting for weight loss is not mentally or physically healthy for people. I'm assuming that if anyone asked her how she gained so much weight while only eating once a day, she would (a) blame PCOS and its related insulin resistance and/or (b) blame her general ignorance about healthy eating.  While she admits she craves pasta and white rice and white bread and potatoes, and considers a "meal" to be "something over pasta or rice," she demonstrates a very high resistance to doing anything to change her eating habits.  (She has a new thing to blame for that, though - her "psychology" which she doesn't really understand but which makes all this so very difficult for her.)

She is supposed to be working with a culinary coach.  In the two weeks between the first panel discussion and this one, she met with the coach exactly once, the day before the panel. They cooked together for two hours, with the coach apparently making suggestions on meal planning and the need for advance preparation. Whitney described the session as exhausting (she sweated) and how eye-rollingly amused she was when the coach concluded the session by pointing out how simple and easy meal prep can be.  It was not easy, y'all! It was rilly rilly hard! Her feet hurt!

It is so obvious that she is completely unready to exert any self-discipline, to make any sacrifice, or to take any responsibility for improving her eating habits.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Link to part 2 of the panel video

She is certainly very locked into her story of never, in her whole life, eating more than one meal a day. She also is committed to her belief that, because she (say it with me, now) once lost 100 lbs.,she is an expert in weight loss and knows for a fact that dieting for weight loss is not mentally or physically healthy for people. I'm assuming that if anyone asked her how she gained so much weight while only eating once a day, she would (a) blame PCOS and its related insulin resistance and/or (b) blame her general ignorance about healthy eating.  While she admits she craves pasta and white rice and white bread and potatoes, and considers a "meal" to be "something over pasta or rice," she demonstrates a very high resistance to doing anything to change her eating habits.  (She has a new thing to blame for that, though - her "psychology" which she doesn't really understand but which makes all this so very difficult for her.)

She is supposed to be working with a culinary coach.  In the two weeks between the first panel discussion and this one, she met with the coach exactly once, the day before the panel. They cooked together for two hours, with the coach apparently making suggestions on meal planning and the need for advance preparation. Whitney described the session as exhausting (she sweated) and how eye-rollingly amused she was when the coach concluded the session by pointing out how simple and easy meal prep can be.  It was not easy, y'all! It was rilly rilly hard! Her feet hurt!

It is so obvious that she is completely unready to exert any self-discipline, to make any sacrifice, or to take any responsibility for improving her eating habits.

Well then it’s death by 40 for her. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kid said:

Her constant  playing the victim is extremely annoying.  Maybe somebody should wire her damn jaw shut and feed her through a straw.

Frappucchino milkshakes, of course.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I'm assuming that if anyone asked her how she gained so much weight while only eating once a day, she would (a) blame PCOS and its related insulin resistance and/or (b) blame her general ignorance about healthy eating.  While she admits she craves pasta and white rice and white bread and potatoes, and considers a "meal" to be "something over pasta or rice," she demonstrates a very high resistance to doing anything to change her eating habits. 

1)  She’s probably not lying. She probably did eat just one meal a day.That one meal starts from the minute she wakes up to the minute she goes to sleep at night. The same thing I was doing the last five years I worked and managed to get up to 230 pounds on a 5 foot 5 frame.  Been there done that.

2)  I’m sorry but it’s all about quantity.  Even if all she is eating is pasta,  rice and bread she has to eat a whole shitload of it to be as big as she is. Again been there done that.

3)  Finally, with regard to her hundred pounds she lost, over my lifetime I have probably lost 500 pounds. Lose 50 gain 60, lose 40 gain 50. When I was a teenager I had clothes in my wardrobe that went from a size 10 to a size 18. Losing weight is not the issue. Maintaining the weight-loss is the issue and that means not dieting but behavioral changes. Again, been there done that.

She can’t bullshit me because I know all the tricks.  And I still never got as big as her,  ever.  Every day, of every week, I have to work on not compulsively over eating.  And the answer to that is to not just continue to shovel food down my throat and say oh what the hell I’m fat and fabulous!!!!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, Kid said:

1)  She’s probably not lying. She probably did eat just one meal a day.That one meal starts from the minute she wakes up to the minute she goes to sleep at night. The same thing I was doing the last five years I worked and manage to get up to 230 pounds on the 5 foot 5 frame.  Been there done that.

https://www.theonion.com/report-majority-of-americans-now-eating-one-continuous-1819574111

Edited by Thrifty
  • Love 4

I'm watching the panel part two video now - thanks for posting.  OMG.  SHE IS DELUSIONAL.  It's unreal.  Still maintaining the her problem is she "doesn't eat enough."  How did the panel not call her out or bust out laughing?

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

She's been promoting this movie too. I guess there's going to be a screening in NC or something. I don't think she's even in this. She's gone way down a rabbit hole here. 

There're everything in this film from cartoons to sitcoms & movies a decade old. If she's NOT in the film, it must be killing her that she's considered so irrelevant to her cause.

ETA: Having now seen her FB post, I think she is too excited about the film to not be in it. There's a directors' Q&A after the showing & I'll bet she's wangled her way onto the panel.

I thought a fan comment was interesting:

The glamorizing of bad health is never a good thing, it's dangerous. Live as thin or as big as you personally want, it's your business, but to try and convince others there's nothing wrong with weighing 400 plus lbs., is seriously disconcerting.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 12

Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise.  She can just stop with these BS exercise lies of 5K's or 8K's and workout with Jessica, dancing etc.  And Daddy is NOT gonna get her healthy by entering in a 5K every 2 years.  THAT is not the answer for Whitney.  She needs to work on her eating as #1...then as she reduces she can add exercise to add to it.  But she has to lose weight and stop the charade she is healthy and happy.  You cannot be happy with your fabulous life when you chaffe, can't  shave your legs or tie your shoes.  Cant sit in a standard chair or seat.  Need assistance getting in and out of the ocean.  How fabulous is knee pain, foot pain, back pain, cant hold a job, relationship, etc.   She is only lying to herself.

That visual of her sitting on the beach with Buddy in HI just proves how bad she is.

• Love 14

I cannot bring myself to watch the video. Does she actually go so far as to blame her obesity on not eating enough? Or is she discussing her own perception of her diet in general, trying to disregard the elephant in the room? I'm guessing it's the latter. No health problem, no elephants, nothing to see here.

• Love 5

What reality does she live in where she says she doesn't eat all day until 9pm????  We have seen it.....pasta & tuna salads, pizza, cookies from Starbucks, ice cream, fried chicken, etc etc.

Remember her lying in that hotel bed in Indiana as she was chowing down on those chips???  And if there is NOTHING wrong will the way she eats, why does she feel guilty enough to use 4 different pizza delivery restaurants???  That alone proves she is in denial and is hiding her eating from at least the pizza guys....her choosing 4 different ones to order from shows she has some guilt over it.

• Love 12
30 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

I cannot bring myself to watch the video. Does she actually go so far as to blame her obesity on not eating enough? Or is she discussing her own perception of her diet in general, trying to disregard the elephant in the room? I'm guessing it's the latter. No health problem, no elephants, nothing to see here.

In both parts of the video, all the panelists are asked what is their current biggest challenge with respect to their eating. The others on the panel are all in training for some upcoming fitness or workout event, and talk about things like how they manage their cravings, or how to balance their restrictive eating protocol with the social aspects of eating with their families. Whitney, in both panels, says plainly, "I don't eat enough. I eat one meal a day, after 9PM, and my biggest challenge is getting myself to eat enough." I cannot imagine what is going on in that contorted brain of hers that would produce this as the answer to that question. She is 5"2" tall and she weighs around 400. Does she think eating more will help her prevent diabetes? (Preventing diabetes was the over-all goal she gave to the panel last week.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 12

I have a sister like this. She is over 300lbs and says all she eats every day is a soft boiled egg and a 1/2 a slice of wheat toast and just forces herself to eat even that.  Says she has no appetite and doesn't eat.  If we have a family dinner or meal she plays with a salad and moves the pieces around and says that is all she wants cause she has no appetite.  She certainly didn't get to 300lbs by eating soft boiled eggs and cottage cheese.  When I have been to her house I find candy hidden in her desk drawer or bedside table.  Cookies and chips in her pantry and pizza boxes in the trashcan outside if I go out to put the garbage out for her.  She pretends she doesn't know how to use the McDonalds drive thru.  I went with her once and she was driving and she said:

Her:  Where do I go now?

Me:  Just pull up to that menu sign

Her:  Where, like here?

Me: Yes, just tell them what you want. 

Her:  Oh my goodness, I am so nervous, what do I say?

Me:  Order me a McMuffin and a tea and order for yourself. 

Her:  Oh nooo, I don't know what I want.  I wonder if they have anything with potatoes in it besides fries.

Me:  They have hashbrowns

Her: Oh they do? 

(she places order)

Her:  What do I do now?

Me:  Just pull up to that window and we will pay.

Her:  What window, where?  I am so nerverous

Me:  <getting so frustrated>  Right there

Her:  Now what?

Me:  Next window

Her:  Is this where they give me the food?

Me: <ready to smack her> Yes, they will hand you the order

Her:  <gets bag>  Is that all I have to do?

OMG OMG OMG  I wanted to kill her.  She is 67 years old pretending like she has never been to a fast food drive thru in her life. 

She is so out of reality of what she eats.  It drives me nuts.

The doctor she used to have suggested she have a gastric sleeve procedure and she game home fuming at the doctor!!!  "How dare he?  How rude is that?"  She was so pissed that he call her out on her weight that she changed doctors.  She has diabetes, sleep apnea, asthma, renal probs, can hardly walk, heart problems, etc etc. The new doctor is trying to help with her diabetes and asks for a food diary to monitor what she eats.  My sisters answer:  "Im not gonna write down what I eat, I don't have time for that."  And refuses.

She is like Whitney in the denial phase of her weight.  It is really frustrating!

• Love 18
3 hours ago, RabbiBeth said:

I'm watching the panel part two video now - thanks for posting.  OMG.  SHE IS DELUSIONAL.  It's unreal.  Still maintaining the her problem is she "doesn't eat enough."  How did the panel not call her out or bust out laughing?

Unlike her, they have filters and are polite.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, gigiann said:

She is like Whitney in the denial phase of her weight.  It is really frustrating!

We have admitted we are powerless over (food or alcohol or drugs or cigarettes or any combination thereof) and our life is unmanagable.

Until you get here, you don’t get there.

The longer Whitney’s enablers continue to enable and the longer morbid obesity makes her “famous” and the longer she is praised for bad behavior, the longer the getting here will take.  She is like an enormous toddler. Any attention, even bad attention, is good.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

• Love 3

Kind of disturbing that Whitney never wears sleeves except in THs. I think the reason she never wears sleeves is because they simply don't fit. I never wear sleeves because my arms look like Michelle Obama did extra dips, but Whitney ain't showing off, that's for sure.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I think the reason she never wears sleeves is because they simply don't fit.

I think you've really hit on something here. I've always thought, "Why in the WORLD does this woman wear sleeveless tops ALL THE TIME? I refuse to wear anything sleeveless and my upper arms aren't nearly as bad as hers!"

No sleeves can fit her. That's an answer that makes sense to me.

Of course she's also a ridiculous exhibitionist, so there's also the possibly that she just thinks she actually looks good. Who knows for sure...but I'd sure as hell be covering those arms.

• Love 10

I'm assuming that if anyone asked her how she gained so much weight while only eating once a day, she would (a) blame PCOS and its related insulin resistance and/or (b) blame her general ignorance about healthy eating.  While she admits she craves pasta and white rice and white bread and potatoes, and considers a "meal" to be "something over pasta or rice," she demonstrates a very high resistance to doing anything to change her eating habits.  (She has a new thing to blame for that, though - her "psychology" which she doesn't really understand but which makes all this so very difficult for her.)

Oh for Heaven's sake. It's not her "psychology," it's that pasta and rice and potatoes and all other starches TASTE GOOD! We are hard wired to like them. Her "psychology" isn't a special snowflake. She's human and she likes to eat things that taste good. 

my arms look like Michelle Obama did extra dips, but Whitney ain't showing off, that's for sure.

My arms look like I did extra dips too - at the ice cream parlor.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Kind of disturbing that Whitney never wears sleeves except in THs. I think the reason she never wears sleeves is because they simply don't fit. I never wear sleeves because my arms look like Michelle Obama did extra dips, but Whitney ain't showing off, that's for sure.

Hi Clare,. THIS^.  I was just thinking this the other day.  It's cause those tank tops don't restrict her movements like they would other tops with sleeves.  She never wears a top that buttons up the front or zips or is made of anything other than spandex or stretch material.  The tanks and bras are the only thing she can wear in comfort.  Another reason her life is not so fabulous....she has limited options in clothing AND shoes.  Wasn't it Pauline who finally tried to buy shoes and had a hard time with them and gave up.....let alone all the other 600LB ers who resort to socks or flip flops.  God she exasperates me to no end!  LOL. But I keep on watching waiting for her to admit she doesn't have such a fabulous life.

Heck, even if she never loses a pound or continues to gain, is not my problem.  I just wish she would admit her lies and fake BS.  What if one of her nit-wit followers has been told to lose weight by a doctor but they say "hey, look at Whitney, she is fine.  In fact, she is FABULOUS!!!  I'm fine the way I am."  They they are risking their own health because Whitney told them they don't need to.  They just need to focus on being fabulous.

• Love 11
On 2/24/2018 at 3:06 PM, Dot said:

Twit's reply:

This is downright shitty. GRRRRR. 

• Love 5

Hubby and I walk every day (at least 8,000 steps per day).  On high-allergen and/or rainy days, we walk inside a local mall.  One of the stores we pass is Twitney's favorite . . . Torrid.  I am impressed with the cute clothes they have displayed, all sized for larger women, and most with sleeves.  As many of you have said, those of us with larger arms prefer to cover them.  I honestly believe that Twitney can't find anything to go over her upper arms.  Nor can it be easy for her to find anything "standard" to wear - jeans, nice pants, etc.

So we get to see her upper arms, and her spandex-encased bottoms and bras.  The difference is, we care about our health and how we look a lot more than we want to try to fool ourselves into believing that carrying 300 extra pounds is fabulous.

• Love 9