Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, writerchick57 said:

Can I ask a stupid question?  Who is Nada?  Is it just a different name for Avi?  Just like Lennie aka Nathan??  

Nada was Avi's fiancee when Whitney was his side-ass. I believe she is Nada Louis on Facebook if you want to look her up. She and Whit are BFF now or something.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Nada was a woman who Avi was seeing during the same time period that Whitney thought she was engaged to Avi.  Nada and Whitney met and there is a picture somewhere of them both wearing tutus.

OMG, thank you mefromme!!!  I saw that picture before but didn't know who it was.  So are they going to be sister wives now?  This storyline is starting to get really creepy.

Okay, so did Nada know Whitney was dating her boyfriend at the same time?  She is bigger than Whitney.  No wonder why he wants to remain anonymous.

19 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Nada was Avi's fiancee when Whitney was his side-ass. I believe she is Nada Louis on Facebook if you want to look her up. She and Whit are BFF now or something.

Thank you Clare.  This is starting to get really creepy or really funny.  I can see them both as sister wives.  

• Love 3

writerchick57 you are most welcome. In a few days I am going to be visiting a friend in a location where I won't be able to watch the show either. I'll be depending on the rest of these intelligent and insightful people to fill me in on the ongoing  train wreck.

• Love 2

Let me suggest a wacky hypothesis. What if the production company sought out and hired  a fetishist/feeder without Twit knowing about it? We are fairly sure that Lenny was a plant. I think she was also aware of that and, as a result,  there was zero chemistry between them.  Our girl just isn't that good of an actress. Production knew by this time that she was desperate for male companionship.  She is on tape saying that she would never be attracted to a fetishist.  If production arranged for a fairly attractive one to enter her life it would be a good plot point because her reactions would be real. In the last episode when Twit said that Avi loved big girls Heather reminded her that she had said she never would be in a relationship with a fat fetishist. And, being as much in denial as always responded, "Oh he's not a one of those."

• Love 9

I keep remembering the moment when Tal and Whitney were working on her new dating profile and she told him she was putting up pictures of herself in a bathing suit, because she wanted to attract men who wanted her the way she actually was. Later in the same show, Mattie was doing her hair, and asked her something to the effect of "I thought you didn't want to date chubby chasers?" To which Whitney replied she had no problem with chubby chasers, adding “I want you to find my fat beautiful, ’cause that’s what I have to offer you. For the longest time I didn’t, because I didn’t want to be fat. I didn’t want you to like the fat because I didn’t want to admit that I was fat.”

This sounds like a mating call to a fat fetishist. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

Let me suggest a wacky hypothesis. What if the production company sought out and hired  a fetishist/feeder without Twit knowing about it? We are fairly sure that Lenny was a plant. I think she was also aware of that and, as a result,  there was zero chemistry between them.  Our girl just isn't that good of an actress. Production knew by this time that she was desperate for male companionship.  She is on tape saying that she would never be attracted to a fetishist.  If production arranged for a fairly attractive one to enter her life it would be a good plot point because her reactions would be real. In the last episode when Twit said that Avi loved big girls Heather reminded her that she had said she never would be in a relationship with a fat fetishist. And, being as much in denial as always responded, "Oh he's not a one of those."

What a hoot that would be!

• Love 3

I'd love to see an official timeline from Whitney about how the Buddy/"Lennie"/Roy/Avi relationships went. I think there's a good deal of consensus that some were recreations of past relationships, but I don't see any way she can think people won't see that a timeline between them would overlap in TLC's version of these past 4-5 seasons. I guess she thinks people won't notice? At best it's lying to her audience, at worst it shows her cheating. If these relationships were real anyway.

Also, being delusional about marriage to a clearly uninterested guy and then subsequently dumped and cheated on by him seems like the opposite of a fabulous life. 

• Love 4

Heather let me know what she thought of my comment about her venomous reply to Debbie:

"Dot, my dear, I'm not being ageist. My point in calling out her age was not to mock her for it. I'm saying that someone who is a grandmother shouldn't care so much about a 33-year-old woman's outfit that she felt it necessary to comment on her Facebook page about it. My grandmother wouldn't dream of it."

Heather constantly patrols Twit's FB page. I have no doubt that she lurks here as well.

• Love 3

Twit did a live fb post about an hour ago.  Todd and Tal were there.  Todd slipped up and said "I came over to watch a movie, I mean I came downstairs!!"

They all started laughing, so Newsflash:  Todd doesnt live there.

Like who seriously cares?  Todd lives nearby...and? Its not like the magic of the show will be lost...jesus christ

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2

One thing we do know is that there never was a relationship with Buddy. She heavily implied it for a while ( including the pretense that she and Buddy were living together alone in her house, and a lot of coy interviews about how he was her "perfect man" but it was "complicated" and  the relationship hadn't come to "fruition" yet.) The Nitwhits got all excited about what an adorable couple they'd make and how lucky she was that Buddy was so cute and how lucky Buddy was that she wanted him.Then Buddy started seeing Heather. Whitney's jealousy was palpable, even after Lennie arrived on the scene, and Buddy basically told her to cool it.  At the first part of the season 3 finale, the host tried to clear things up once and for all. She asked Buddy to tell her if he had ever been romantically involved with Whitney or if he wanted to be. Buddy squirmed for a minute under Whitney's laser stare and then said, "Uh, no."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, Christi said:

Twit did a live fb post about an hour ago.  Todd and Tal were there.  Todd slipped up and said "I came over to watch a movie, I mean I came downstairs!!"

Like who seriously cares?  Todd lives nearby...and? Its not like the magic of the show will be lost...jesus christ

I didn't know Todd was supposed to be living in Whitney's house. Did he "move in" for the year she was supposed to be on the road with The Fitness Marshall?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3

like 2 years ago at least...it was a big plot line.

They were renting...then Whit bought the house and made Todd sign a lease ...

I hate myself for knowing this?

OMG I MEANT BUDDDDDY!!!

dont kill me hahaha...oops

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Dot said:

Heather let me know what she thought of my comment about her venomous reply to Debbie:

"Dot, my dear, I'm not being ageist. My point in calling out her age was not to mock her for it. I'm saying that someone who is a grandmother shouldn't care so much about a 33-year-old woman's outfit that she felt it necessary to comment on her Facebook page about it. My grandmother wouldn't dream of it."

Heather constantly patrols Twit's FB page. I have no doubt that she lurks here as well.

Heather is not the brightest bulb in the lamp. Watching a reality show and having an opinion on the "star's" wardrobe is hardly "caring so much." Commenting on Facebook is about the most casual way to make your opinion known, and some people think it's kind of interesting to interact with the "star" that way. I didn't get the impression Debbie was having a crisis over Whitney's bad taste, just noting it in passing.  It's such a familiar tactic of the barnacles and the Nitwhits - someone posts a simple observation from her own perspective that they judge to be critical of La Whitney, and down they come, shrieking their little nastygrams and accusing the poster of being inappropriately involved in Whitney's personal business. As if.  And also, when it comes to over-involvement with Whitney's life, take a look in the mirror, ladies.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Dot said:

Patronizing, check.  Ageist, check. 

Heather is wrong.  Older people are often shocked, shocked I tell you, about how a younger generation's dress, actions, dancing, language, etc....its a common trope.  Look at Twit's mom or dad's reactions to Twit's crazy shit.  

And again, this is Twit who craves attention. She doesn't need Barnacle Heather defending her.

Go read to your kids, Heather, and leave Uncle Twit's FB alone.

Unless it's part off your "other  duties as assigned" paycheck from  your bestest bestie BFF, then by all means enable Twit towards more disabilities and an early death.  Order a pizza while you're at it.  And a Venti Frappachino. And a big cookie. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Christi said:

That wasn't Todd, it was Buddy. And he does live upstairs. Todd wasn't present for the live video, Tal was for a while.

Twit was all over Buddy on the couch, so that set the Nit-Whits off again about how they were meant for each other. 

Twit said she no longer drinks but used to drink a lot.

She also said she was set to go to Tel Aviv with Avi about this time last year, but got food poisoning & couldn't fly.

She also said she dated Avi for 8 months. Wasn't it 6 months the last time she mentioned it?

• Love 2

One thing we do know is that there never was a relationship with Buddy. She heavily implied it for a while

She was being very coy about that wasn't she? I can't remember her exact words but she said something about her and Buddy having crossed the line (followed by the inevitable braying guffaw). Some of you suggested that it had been a one off after imbibing too much, or, a handjob.

I am spending entirely too much time thinking about this. I found it interesting that Avi introduced himself to her in one of his original messages by mentioning the body shaming (his nose) that he had experienced as a child. It seemed like a conscious catfishing move to put her at ease with a stranger.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, auntjess said:

One think I'm glad about, is that she's no longer obsessing over Roy.  He seemed like a nice kid. 

You are exactly right.  I know Roy is way too young for me LOL but he is such a genuine and funny guy, and he's so smart because he didn't fall for shitney, even though she thought she had Roy "in the bag"  I watch the MRL show every day even though I live in San Antonio.  Did you know that Roy used to work as a 911 operator?  I love love love Roy.  

• Love 3
On 1/3/2018 at 8:48 PM, lightninggirl said:

"I dated Avi for MANY months ... I didn't think about converting to Judaism overnight."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MONTHS? I understand that people convert for personal reasons, but COME ON. I only took classes to convert from one TYPE of Christianity to another after I was engaged and had been with my boyfriend for years. Sounds to me like a desperate attempt to make Avi 'like' her and to convince him that she was marriage material. What a clingy, desperate freaking joke she is.

I wish there was a throw up button on here.  She is the worst woman on tv.  Shame on TLC.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

She was being very coy about that wasn't she? I can't remember her exact words but she said something about her and Buddy having crossed the line (followed by the inevitable braying guffaw). Some of you suggested that it had been a one off after imbibing too much, or, a handjob.

She constantly prattled on about how she and Buddy had crossed the "flesh-hold". 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, writerchick57 said:

You are exactly right.  I know Roy is way too young for me LOL but he is such a genuine and funny guy, and he's so smart because he didn't fall for shitney, even though she thought she had Roy "in the bag"  I watch the MRL show every day even though I live in San Antonio.  Did you know that Roy used to work as a 911 operator?  I love love love Roy.  

Do they mention anything about shitney or the show?  I wish they would spill the tea.

56 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Do they mention anything about shitney or the show?  I wish they would spill the tea.

Yes they do.  Roy explained his visit and flowers to Whitney's dance with Todd that time, and also Maney exclaimed that they all thought Whitney was a stalker dater.  She had to be the center of attention with any guy, and when her relationship with Lennie was done, she clung onto Roy, who never played her.  He was just being a friend/ but most of all HER BOSS.  That's why they did not offer her an extension of her internship.  Remember her first day and how she smelled Roy's armpits?  WHO DOES THAT ON THEIR FIRST DAY OR ANY DAY???

• Love 8

both dated Avi but he’s not a chubby chaser

Well, in Whitney's world she isn't chubby so it's all ok. (snerk)

She constantly prattled on about how she and Buddy had crossed the "flesh-hold". 

That's it! Thanks.

And I agree about Roy. He seemed very nice and easy going and since he didn't fall for Twit's foolishness - He's smart! There are some links to the show where they discuss her on the radio show. Public semi-snark which I don't think she ever heard.

• Love 4
On 1/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, AZChristian said:

Or on the run. Maybe another reason he doesn't want his face shown.

Or in grad school/post-grad. I moved around a lot between Masters and PhD and then teaching gig to teaching gig until a tenure-track opened up. Don't know if he's teaching but wasn't he in grad school? And I am the opposite of wealthy. Gotta love that student loan noose! 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, alabetser said:

Also, being delusional about marriage to a clearly uninterested guy and then subsequently dumped and cheated on by him seems like the opposite of a fabulous life. 

Everything about her and her life is the opposite of fabulous. 

• Love 5

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10103386605337848&id=29702550

Twit has a video of her first (probably one & only)  rehearsal with TFM. It cuts off at the one minute mark, which I would guess was when she quit in exhaustion -- we know TFM's routines last at least 4 minutes. And I'm no dancer, but I think she was off a beat or two with every move.

ETA: One of the moves is "Eat your cake. Throw it in your face. Rub it on your sexy body."

And we all know how Twit hates cake.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 8
53 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Twit is right up there with Steven Assanti for "Most Deplorable and Hard to look at Individual on any Planet" Category.

*Hork*

Well, I ship those two as a couple.  On second thought, I'm not even sure Assanti would put up with her.  You know, we should have a separate topic that compares and contrasts (and morbidly fantasizes about Twit hooking up with some of these people) My 600 Pound Life.  I wonder what Dr. Now would say to her. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit has a video of her first (probably one & only)  rehearsal with TFM. It cuts off at the one minute mark, which I would guess was when she quit in exhaustion -- we know TFM's routines last at least 4 minutes. And I'm no dancer, but I think she was off a beat or two with every move.

ETA: One of the moves is "Eat your cake. Throw it in your face. Rub it on your sexy body."

Wow.  The Nitwits were going crazy with praise in the comments. 

"I'm confined to bed while waiting for hip replacement surgery.  Can you design an exercise routine for someone who is bedridden?"  (Just wait.  She'll be right there beside you soon, and will design a fake workout for herself to go along with the rest of her fake life.)

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Dot said:

"Even though I didn't stay on the tour with the Fitness Marshall, I still had so much fun!??"

Goodness, doesn't she even realize she didn't GO on the tour, let alone stay on it? Whitney, you literally ran away in the night during the rehearsal phase. Yeah, you were having a blast, we can tell. What a shame you were forced to leave because your mother needed you so very, very badly. Or was it Todd? Heh.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Or was it Todd? Heh

Has Todd completely left the building?  I sure as heck hope so.  He is the professional dancer in this show.  She's treated him like crap since day one when they were out on the patio doing a routine for her parents.  She yelled at him and said she thought he was a 'professional' dancer.  I felt so sorry for him when she first met the FM in NYC.  All Todd wanted to do was spend time with Shitney, and she sh@tted in his face once again wondering why he left her that day.  I sincerely hope he's not part of her life anymore.  Tal seems like her BFF now.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrHufflepuff said:

what's what with her "dancing."

She's NOT dancing.  Once again, she's full of herself.  She's moving her hands and legs, and misses steps.  She needs to realize she needs to retire as a "dancer" and stay in her bed demanding that Buddy gives her pizza without pepperoni...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Twit is right up there with Steven Assanti for "Most Deplorable and Hard to look at Individual on any Planet" Category.

*Hork*

While I think Whitney is a total narcissist, Steven Assanti strikes me as a flat out psychopath.  She's annoying but he's fucking scary.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

I don't understand why she's so insulted Todd's taking over a class that doesn't exist.

Hopefully, she hasn't completely lost touch with reality when not filming

Me either.  She's a f@cking drama queen, and everything has to be about her.  She doesn't even have time to handle the class anymore, let alone her stamnia.  She gets an injury before each dance battle or dance a thon where Todd has to take over for her yet again.  Todd is the real dancer in this show.  

I loved it when Ashley said if Shitney will be her baby coach it won't be about Shitney.  OUCH...isn't everything about Shitney???

• Love 6
On 1/5/2018 at 7:54 AM, 3girlsforus said:

So wait a minute, this woman and supposedly Whitney have both dated Avi but he’s not a chubby chaser? Yea right. 

Wow, I don’t usually make comments like this but I just can’t help it. There is a ton of flesh in that picture (The picture of her and Avi’s  girlfriend in the tutus)!  Sorry, that is not fat shaming that is a fact. Each one of them looks like they weigh very close to 500 pounds each if not that much.

And you know what, if that is what they want to do and they are happy with themselves, that is fine. Just don’t try to convince me it’s fabulous, or attractive, or healthy, or normal. 

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11
On 1/4/2018 at 11:25 PM, Dot said:

Heather constantly patrols Twit's FB page. I have no doubt that she lurks here as well

Isn’t that basically part of the definition of ageism....stereotyping what people should do or think based on their ages?  My grandma doesn’t do that so the other woman shouldn’t do that!   

I’d just like to say I’m 33 and I don’t undress in front of my boss, wear sports bras as formal wear to cocktail parties, or say PCOS has caused me to gain hundreds of pounds...in fact, I wouldn’t dream of it! Although, that’s not being ageist, it’s called being a normal human being of pretty much any age. 

• Love 16

Found this thread and forum while looking for info about the train wreck that's Whitney Eyethore.

I started reading this last night (beginning at the beginning) and 1. I've loved every bit of it 2. I'm impressed at how educated and nice y'all are (just like me!). 3. I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one thinking Witless is creepy. 

Thanks, everyone ?

• Love 17

Between her busy month of cruising & anticipating S-5, Twit had time to file her Dec advice column on the MBFFL FB page. She was all about exercise, PCOS, etc. Many of the comments about her advice were pretty negative, pointing out that she doesn't practice what she preaches & that her advice/TV show are just excuses for overeating which she blames on anything else.

The best of these, which made me LOL, was from Robert: "This season she faints into a bucket of chicken and blames Buddy for making her crave chicken."

• Love 12
On 1/4/2018 at 11:25 PM, Dot said:

My dear! So patronizing! Loretta Lynn was a grandmother at 28. 5 years younger than Twit! Heather should stop shaming women for their biology plus I wonder if she really knows her grandmother's dreams.

• Love 3