Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

I agree with Dot, it looks like she is having trouble filling the cruise. So, if it is the last one I wonder if she will resort to keeping up the revenue stream by hosting a land based gathering. Oh sure, she won't be getting her free cruise but I have a feeling that a lot of people who couldn't afford a week in the Caribbean would gladly drive to a Holiday Inn somewhere in the country.

• Love 2
On 7/2/2019 at 8:26 PM, SevenCostanza said:

Back during my active duty days we had phrases of wisdom for such as this. One comes from my basic training instructors, "Boo-Hoo. Sure sucks to be YOU!". The others are from the latter days of my career, "Handle it, Sarge. Handle it." And, " Sound like you got a personal problem. Deal.". 

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/5/2019 at 6:31 PM, Mothra said:

She doesn't even have to spin weight loss as a reaction to body shaming.  She is all about being healthy at any size and being able to do what anyone else can do even if she is technically obese.  We have seen her being told that her health is in danger (diabetes for one thing) unless she loses weight.  We could watch her losing weight not to attain some goal of xxx pounds but in terms of monitoring her blood sugar--i.e. check her blood sugar every week instead of her weight--or some other indication of better health.  She could dramatically throw away her scale and keep a record of how many pushups she can do as she eats a more healthy diet.  There need be *no* body shaming involved.

Unlike what she is doing now, announcing what size clothing she wears.  How does clothing size indicate physical fitness?

The sad fact is that Whitney, because of indulgent parents, has never had to work hard for anything in her life.  She does things that are easy for her (weight-lifting vs. cardio) and that she is able to accomplish fairly quickly.  She doesn't do anything that is difficult, takes a long time to master, or that she plain doesn't like.  Her parents, over-protective, have shielded her from the hard facts of life, and she likes it that way.  She will never lose weight through body-shaming, trying to become fit, to please a man--anything--because it would require an effort that her parents can't make go away.

Honestly, clothing sizes mean little or nothing. Whit could come up with her own set of sizes: a tank top for a 300 pound woman 'could' be called 'X-Tra Small' if she so decreed.

But, BMI doesn't lie. And she can rant and pose and jiggle as hard as she wants. She can't change the facts.

And, yanno what? Isn't the whole idea of shaming someone an indication that there is a situation that is not acceptable and needs to be fixed? We "shame" puppies when they misbehave in the house. We say (or at least used to, before the PeeCee Monster came to live among us), "Shame on you! You never pull the chair out from under Grandma!" We told an asshole, "You should be ashamed, drinking all the rent money and leaving your wife and kids in such trouble.". In the same way, "It's a shame that you've let yourself go that way. You're health is likely to suffer".

So, maybe it's time to just grow the hell up, PeeCee People. Having shame mentioned is not the end of the world. It is absolutely survivable. And it might just make your lives a bit better.

Edited by B in Lee
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Just checking in, yep, Whit looks more egg-shaped than ever. Carry on, friends!

Git yo ass back to the forum you created 2+ years ago, girl! 😁

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

Git yo ass back to the forum you created 2+ years ago, girl! 😁

She's just so repetitive! I will come back when she inevitably attempts a sprint triathlon 😉

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

And, yanno what? Isn't the whole idea of shaming someone an indication that there is a situation that is not acceptable and needs to be fixed? We "shame" puppies when they misbehave in the house. We say (or at least used to, before the PeeCee Monster came to live among us), "Shame on you! You never pull the chair out from under Grandma!" We told an asshole, "You should be ashamed, drinking all the rent money and leaving your wife and kids in such trouble.". In the same way, "It's a shame that you've let yourself go that way. You're health is likely to suffer".

So, maybe it's time to just grow the hell up, PeeCee People. Having shame mentioned is not the end of the world. It is absolutely survivable. And it might just make your lives a bit better.

I think that shame is one of the most damaging emotions there is. It's very powerful and it can be crippling. Shame doesn't necessarily mean there is something unacceptable that needs to be fixed - people can experience shame over things that are completely out of their control. A classic example is people who have been physically abused. They often feel shame - for "letting" their abusers harm them; for doing something that "made" their abusers hurt them. Shame is so closely linked with guilt and with fear. No one can be at their best with those three as primary motivators.

With the puppy example, most of the trainers I encounter (I volunteer in animal rescue) are advocating positive training and reinforcement methods rather than shame/punishment. We correct puppies when they misbehave in the house; if they have an accident, we take them outside and crate train them and praise them lavishly for peeing and pooping outside rather than on the living room floor. It's well understood now that yelling at them and pushing their noses in their own mess does more harm than good. 

I don't know that shame is ever useful. I think empathy towards oneself and others is much more beneficial. Then again, I'm one of those people that you term "PeeCee." I can fully adult without using shame as weapon against people who already have to live with their vulnerabilities and challenges. I find that some of that PeeCee stuff even helps them to change in positive ways.

YMMV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 7/21/2019 at 10:10 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Looks like the cruise booking isn’t going well. She’s pushing the 12 month payment plan again. Guess she doesn’t care if people go into debt to make sure she gets her free cabin. She’s quite the role model. 

I know, and that's shameful.  Maybe a lot of folks will default after the cruise.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, B in Lee said:

I think political correctness does have a lot to do with reluctance to criticize weight, but I also think that particular no-no has been around a lot longer than the PC movement.  I can't remember a time (and I'm really, really old) when talking about (particularly a woman's) weight was acceptable in polite conversation.  In fact, I can't think of any equivalent characteristic of men that was as much of a no-no since time immemorial.   Making fun of weight has a particular stigma about it, and I think Whitney's no BS "movement" has capitalized on that social norm without really adding anything to our understanding--or compassion--about weight.

The only situation where I can recall its ever being acceptable even to mention a woman's being overweight (except for behind her back, of course) is the Fat Lady in the circus.  And think about that for a minute.  The other "freaks" in the sideshow were truly different from "normal" people--the dog-faced boy, the man with rubber bones, contortionists of all kinds, two-headed snakes, etc.--but the Fat Lady was just a regular woman who was fatter than most, a situation literally anyone could achieve.

• Love 1

I think Whitney gave up any right to be upset about people talking about her weight when she decided to star on a show called “My Big Fat Fabulous Life” and then use that notoriety to take to the Internet telling people that morbid obesity isn’t unhealthy. Certainly there is still a line that shouldn’t be crossed. There are names I’ve seen her called that are really inappropriate.  Personally I think the tendency to call her cruel things stems from her vile personality and it’s easy to lash at her weight. But she gets upset when anyone mentions her weight at all. Sorry chick - you are on a show called ‘My Big Fat Fabulous Life’. You are making money off your weight. People are going to talk about it. And you post workout video after workout video. Of course people are going to wonder if you are losing weight. That’s the point. You aren’t a few lbs overweight in a situation where it might be legitimate to say you are focusing on improving your health and not as much on the weight. You are morbidly obese. Every day you are taxing every organ in your body to the breaking point. Acting like losing weight is pointless is just stupid, so again, people are going to mention your weight. If you don’t want them to, then get off the TV. 

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

What is going on in this picture?  Does anyone know Ryan’s approximate height and weight?  It looks like a mom swinging her child (I don’t think she’s swinging him, it just looks weird)

Patty cake gone wrong???

• LOL 7
19 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just why?????

Soooo... nobsactive 24 minute workouts DON'T include dance, but you STEAL part of the 24 minutes THAT PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR to do your senshul dancing? Asshat. 

• Love 6
Just now, Irate Panda said:

I steal the words of one of her IG posters about her dancing....”Same moves”

And ‘same focus’ - only focused on her stomach and crotch. She even has her shirt hiked up for the first part, even though it’s only a 1/2 shirt in the first place.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

It looks like a mom swinging her child

I didn’t have my reading glasses on and read this as ‘It looks like a moon swinging her child’ and I laughed out loud for about a minute. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
On 7/19/2019 at 9:06 PM, Irate Panda said:

How long has Whitney been working out Ryan? Since January??

Ryan made his first appearance on Whitney's Facebook page on November 4, 2018. She refers to him as her "homie," and laments how difficult it is to have someone who is really into fitness in her life, because when she assumed they were getting together to watch Rocky or some other movie, they ended up doing a work out at ten o'clock at night! Shortly after that she begins to shill for his online "Andreas Elite On Line Boot Camp" and claims to be doing the works outs he designs for it. After seeing a video clip or two, her followers find the camp too extreme and the price ($77 for a month long program) too high. Whitney suddenly comes up with the idea of workouts for "her" people, and NoBSActive is born.  It's announced for after the first of the year (2019) and Whitney introduces the concept on December 15, 2018 by telling her followers that "Y'all know that I have been on a werkout journey for the better part of this year." (I assumed she was referring to her workouts with Jessica Powell, due to the dates.)  But now she's teamed up with Ryan to offer an accessible fitness program to all her followers who have been practically harassing her with questions about how she works out (sorry, werks).  She's also made a number of defensive comments that Ryan is her business partner, not her trainer - Jessica is her trainer! Ryan only designs the online workouts and teaches them and demonstrates them. Whitney is a co-presenter who demonstrates the modifications when she isn't doing booty-shaking dances, whining about how haaaard some of workouts are and generally shedding her charm and enthusiasm over the participants.

As for the picture, Ryan likes the leaping poses and Hope Leigh took a number of photos on the Joshua Tree visit that are up on his instagram site. Here's one of them. I guess that the TLC photographer copied the concept..

image.png.fbeaf3ac9ad75c29ca16e3832abb9495.png

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hi Whitney!! Looks like you’ve been lurking here again. And no - you can’t be healthy and be as heavy as you are. If you were truly implementing healthy behaviors, which at the very top would be eating healthy both in content and quantity, then you would be losing significant weight, which as you have read our posts, we know you aren’t. You might be happy, who knows, but you aren’t healthy or even heading toward healthy, at your weight. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Hi Whitney!! Looks like you’ve been lurking here again. And no - you can’t be healthy and be as heavy as you are. If you were truly implementing healthy behaviors, which at the very top would be eating healthy both in content and quantity, then you would be losing significant weight, which as you have read our posts, we know you aren’t. You might be happy, who knows, but you aren’t healthy or even heading toward healthy, at your weight. 

Hey Whitney: if you really want to model healthy behavior, drop the three Starbucks fraps per day. That many grams of carbohydrate per day isn't good for ANYONE --- fat, thin, or average.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Hey Whitney: if you really want to model healthy behavior, drop the three Starbucks fraps per day. That many grams of carbohydrate per day isn't good for ANYONE --- fat, thin, or average.

Funny you should say that. I had an acquaintance who had a hard time gaining weight. Good thing she was super nice or it might have been really easy to hate her LOL. Anyway, she loved Starbucks coffee drinks. When the doctor told she needed to increase her calories because of some medicine she needed to take, she started drinking them. A lot. The doctor ripped her a new one. Bad for you calories are bad for you calories. She needed to eat more, but quality food, not fat-laden, nutrient empty drinks. And she was underweight. I can only imagine what that doctor would tell Whitney about her Starbucks habit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Funny you should say that. I had an acquaintance who had a hard time gaining weight. Good thing she was super nice or it might have been really easy to hate her LOL. Anyway, she loved Starbucks coffee drinks. When the doctor told she needed to increase her calories because of some medicine she needed to take, she started drinking them. A lot. The doctor ripped her a new one. Bad for you calories are bad for you calories. She needed to eat more, but quality food, not fat-laden, nutrient empty drinks. And she was underweight. I can only imagine what that doctor would tell Whitney about her Starbucks habit. 

Simply and bluntly put, Twit is a carbohydrate addict. Fraps, pasta, pizza, Froot Loops.... all loaded with SIMPLE carbs, the kind that spike your blood sugar, then you crash, so you load up with more carbs, which spikes your blood sugar...lather rinse repeat. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

If a person really wants to gain weight on Starbucks, they should go for low-fat lattes which at least have about 18 grams of protein! The frappucinos have almost zero and like 80 grams of sugar. And Whit says she orders hers with heavy cream 🤮

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I always enjoy how she works so hard to generate the specific comments that she immediately pounces on as offensive and fatphobic. Repeated postings of selfies with full make up and abundant fake hair - and if her followers dare to mention she looks thinner, bash bash from their adored role model. Repeated postings of her workouts, artfully posed or sped up to give the impression she is fitter and faster than she actually is - and if her followers dare to mention she looks like all her hard work has made her trimmer and thinner, bash bash from La Whitney. This round, she has sternly lectured her followers that they are permitted to say she looks great, or fabulous, or gorgeous, or wonderful or amazing, but do NOT say she looks thinner or as if she's lost a lot of weight.  THAT is an insult.

Whitney, face reality. No amount of faked workout videos or sculpted facial makeup can change the fact that you are hundreds of pounds overweight.  And no amount of nonsense can convince rational people that you are ever so much happier at 350 lbs than you've ever been before. 

Oh, don't pull out that argument that you've been "thin, under 130 lbs" for half your life and you know being thin isn't what makes people healthy and happy.**  Let's start with the general concept that  being under 130 lbs from birth to age 18 is not what most would consider an appropriate life experience of being "thin." And wasn't the point of your memoir that you never felt thin in all those years? Remember Babs being urged by your pediatrician to restrict your calories from the age of five and your fury when she denied you chocolate milk?  You talk about your father regretting he didn't encourage better eating habits when you were largest child on the swim team. The whole point of your book is that you were NEVER slim enough by whatever standard was being applied, so you always felt fat -- to the point of developing a binge and purge disorder. And then you went off to college and ate yourself into serious poundage.*  I can easily imagine that this life experience could make your current life seem a whole lot better, but not because morbid obesity is preferable to a more normal body weight.**

You've never in your adult life been a normal body weight. Why not try losing weight now? Why not accept it as your challenge to improve your health now, before you move into the stage of life when that becomes difficult even for thin and active women? Why make yourself miserable defending the indefensible? For your entire adult life, you've trapped yourself in a thick layer of fat that increases your risks of an early and unpleasant demise. What could you achieve if you let it go? And then maybe you'll be a little kinder to those fans, anxious to praise and support you, who congratulate you on the weight loss.

* Oh, and PCOS - which seems to have disappeared from your justifications, so I won't bother addressing it, either.

**Strong echos here of your argument that you've lost a lot of weight (100 lbs!) in the past and it hasn't made you happy. I'll just mention that you didn't keep it off for long enough to make a fair judgment - especially when you confessed that you lost it by resorting to disordered eating habits again.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 19

I wish I could give yr current post 5 or 10 "likes," @Ketzel.

Twil turned 35 a few months ago. As she approaches 40, those feet & knees that have been carrrying that healthy extra 200 #s are gonna let her know what an asshole she is.

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Why not try losing weight now? Why not accept it as your challenge to improve your health now, before you move into the stage of life when that becomes difficult even for thin and active women?

Exactly.  She's already working out, if she just tweaked her diet she would start to loose some real pounds, and if that happened I guarantee she'd let people know about it.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Exactly.  She's already working out, if she just tweaked her diet she would start to loose some real pounds, and if that happened I guarantee she'd let people know about it.  

I think she really can't. She's genuinely addicted to junk food and she will not give it up. Time and again she's been offered serious support to assist her in re-framing her diet (including Will Powell's attempt to set her up with a nutritionist who would help her change her eating habits)  and her only reaction has been to roll her eyes and mock the people trying to help. I'd have some real respect for this show if she acknowledged that she was up against this problem and tried, at least, to tackle it. But she won't even admit it's there. And I have a hard time respecting her as a role model for other people who are struggling with morbid obesity, when all she offers them is "Look! I'm morbidly obese and I don't care!"

• Love 10
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I also don’t think she could brag about weight loss at this point. She’s painted herself into such a corner that she can’t celebrate weight loss. She has set up this life philosophy complete with followers which foundation is that your weight doesn’t matter. To actively lose weight and talk about it as a positive thing would be a mea culpa that I think is beyond Whitney’s narcissistic nature. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I also don’t think she could brag about weight loss at this point. She’s painted herself into such a corner that she can’t celebrate weight loss. She has set up this life philosophy complete with followers which foundation is that your weight doesn’t matter. To actively lose weight and talk about it as a positive thing would be a mea culpa that I think is beyond Whitney’s narcissistic nature. 

Honestly, I wouldn't care if she chose not to talk about it, if she'd just DO IT.  Just lose the weight and get healthy. No need to celebrate weight loss, or point out to your fans how much you've lost. 

By the way, she qualifies as "super morbidly obese" --- BMI over 60.

• Love 7

Honestly, I wouldn't care if she chose not to talk about it, if she'd just DO IT.  Just lose the weight and get healthy. No need to celebrate weight loss, or point out to your fans how much you've lost. 

She could talk about eating better, exercising more, lowering her A1C... there are a ton of positive outcomes she could talk about that would result from her improving her diet besides losing pounds.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She could talk about eating better, exercising more, lowering her A1C... there are a ton of positive outcomes she could talk about that would result from her improving her diet besides losing pounds.

She wouldn't need to talk about any of those things. Just DO it, and let the fans see how much more fabulous her life becomes when she can go out and hike, paddleboard, bike, and actually dance with her friends. Wear cute, age appropriate clothing. 

• Love 6
On 7/23/2019 at 2:49 PM, ClareWalks said:

Just checking in, yep, Whit looks more egg-shaped than ever. Carry on, friends!

You nailed it! All this time I’ve been trying to think of what her shape reminds me of—it’s Humpty Dumpty. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2019 at 10:37 AM, Pachengala said:

I didn’t have my reading glasses on and read this as ‘It looks like a moon swinging her child’ and I laughed out loud for about a minute. 

It also looks like she jumped and the impact made him fly.😬

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

"The My Big Fat Fabulous Life TLC star also welcomed a new man into her life. Whitney Thore has not confirmed if this man is her boyfriend. However, she hasn’t denied it either. Which says a lot. There are many pictures of the couple together on the internet. Fans have been speculating for awhile that this man is her boyfriend. Surly, Whitney will be addressing this topic in the upcoming season."

Accurate typo is accurate!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

From the article:

However, she expressed online that she “is not here to be anyone’s weight loss inspiration.”

Thank cod!! However, she is an inspiration to me. Every time I want to blow off my workout and eat junk food, I picture myself at Whitney's size, back away from the candy aisle, and haul my old arse to the gym. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Dot said:

If Twit doesn't want her fans to think MBFFL is scripted, perhaps she should quit showing IG stories of ppl applying her makeup WHILE SHE READS A SCRIPT.

Yes! I kinda just rolled my eyes at this article because she's so full of shit. She forgets stuff she's said, written and posted (good thing we don't) yet she continues on with her bullshit.  

Stuff like recently slamming her fans for "congratulating" her on perceived weight loss. Well, if she doesn't care what she weighs, why did she post a photo of herself last year bragging about fitting into a men's size "medium"sweatshirt? 

THIS is why people don't like you, Whitney! Either just be yourself or get your stories straight so you don't look like an idiot! 

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:37 PM, B in Lee said:

Man, oh man, this reminded me of something my elementary school principal said to me when we met again when I was in college going for my teaching credential. The school was and is a parochial school and I went there in the fifties just to give perspective. There used to be paddle on his office wall that was used (it was the 50s people and it was a thing then and not now) as punishment. He told me it wasn't about pain but about the shame of whatever behavior brought the student to his office. I've since then thought a bit of shame along with accompanying accountability helps keep things running smoothly. Without a bit of appropriate shame we might become a society of narcissists and sociopaths. On topic, I've always thought Whit was probably narcissist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Man, oh man, this reminded me of something my elementary school principal said to me when we met again when I was in college going for my teaching credential. The school was and is a parochial school and I went there in the fifties just to give perspective. There used to be paddle on his office wall that was used (it was the 50s people and it was a thing then and not now) as punishment. He told me it wasn't about pain but about the shame of whatever behavior brought the student to his office. I've since then thought a bit of shame along with accompanying accountability helps keep things running smoothly. Without a bit of appropriate shame we might become a society of narcissists and sociopaths. On topic, I've always thought Whit was probably narcissist.

I was never spanked as a child (my parents didn't believe in spanking.) HOWEVER, both parents could and did use shame, and that hurt waaaaay worse than I imagine a spanking would. They were also expert travel agents for guilt trips. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Lovecat said:

Whitney Thore has not confirmed if this man is her boyfriend. However, she hasn’t denied it either. Which says a lot.

Such terrible journalism. They should know that it says exactly NOTHING because Whitney is so thirsty that she will even take imagined/imaginary boyfriends and drag them through the mud.

• Love 7
(edited)
25 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Such terrible journalism. They should know that it says exactly NOTHING because Whitney is so thirsty that she will even take imagined/imaginary boyfriends and drag them through the mud.

You forgot "hired by production." And she just pasted a selfie wearing half a pound of makeup on each eye, a sparkly solitaire ring (on the right hand) and the caption:

"Just waiting on @severinbro7 like...🖤"

The followers are going insane! She's engaged!!!!!!!

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

You forgot "hired by production." And she just pasted a selfie wearing half a pound of makeup on each eye, a sparkly solitaire ring (on the right hand) and the caption:

I just saw that post. She seems a little old for the goth look. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Next week,they’ll be having a baby!!!

In other news,  I don’t have Facebook but does this new guy ever post on Whitney’s page?  Also, what happened to Todd? I don’t hear much about him or is he just not active on social media?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Good God, did she put that makeup on with a pallet knife or a trowel? (And NOT just the eye makeup)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

If you want a good upchuck on this beautiful Saturday morning I recommend checking out Whitney’s Instagram story. It’s one headline after the other saying that Whitney doesn’t want to celebrate weight loss. One even says ‘experts agree’. I want to meet an “expert” that agrees that someone who is 250lbs overweight doesn’t need to lose weight. 

Edited to add - pretty funny that today’s Instagram post (as opposed to story) shows Twit all dolled up like she was in the ‘waiting for severinbro7” post but she’s with HEATHER. Clearly it wasn’t a date. Seems more likely it was a wrap party or something like that. It was in Charlotte so I think it would take something show related to get Heather all the way there, being that she’s the one with a job and kids.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wonder if this is their wrap party. Can't make out who is next to Heather, but if that is Ashley she looks like she has lost a lot of weight, unlike our senshul princess

sorry I went and scrolled through another photo, I take what I said above back, it was just the angle 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If you want a good upchuck on this beautiful Saturday morning I recommend checking out Whitney’s Instagram story. It’s one headline after the other saying that Whitney doesn’t want to celebrate weight loss. One even says ‘experts agree’. I want to meet an “expert” that agrees that someone who is 250lbs overweight doesn’t need to lose weight. 

Edited to add - pretty funny that today’s Instagram post (as opposed to story) shows Twit all dolled up like she was in the ‘waiting for severinbro7” post but she’s with HEATHER. Clearly it wasn’t a date. Seems more likely it was a wrap party or something like that. It was in Charlotte so I think it would take something show related to get Heather all the way there, being that she’s the one with a job and kids.

There's another picture and it's clearly a wrap party. And there she is, smooching poor poodle. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Her ardent new beau responded to her post several hours later with 3 emojis - a red heart, a flame and a jalapeno pepper. She returned the favor with 3 green hearts.  I am overwhelmed by the sincerity, sophistication and romance. [sarcastifont off]]

• LOL 8
  • Love 1