Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Hang onto your "gas soaked underwear", guys and dolls, lol.

I'm pretty sure that I can just drop the underwear and soak myself in gasoline and y'all can just toss a match in my general direction. 

This guy needs a nice dose of sedation and pillow over the face. You may now toss that match. 

• Love 15

I just got home and saw this was on and did a quick catch up.  And I picked up a slice of pizza on the way home!  Had I known I might have made another choice!  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Hang onto your "gas soaked underwear", guys and dolls, lol.

Did you see the size of those tie-dyed drawers Steven was wearing 55Unicorns? Wonder how much gasoline it would take to soak them? Actually, I don't care I'll pay for it!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, baileylucas1216 said:

If I had to guess I'd say it was because he was already in a hospital, and maybe they provided medical transport to protect themselves from liability

And the were willing to do just about ANYTHING to get his 5'-wide ass off their property. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

I'm pretty sure that I can just drop the underwear and soak myself in gasoline and y'all can just toss a match in my general direction. 

This guy needs a nice dose of sedation and pillow over the face. You may now toss that match. 

LMAO...LOVE YOU MAGGIE!!

• Love 2

Dr. Now will eat him alive, so to speak.  

He definitely is deliberately laying there naked and legs spread to the camera.  We know he has drawers.  

• Love 2

I have added two new items to my bucket list:

1.  Rubbing whipped cream all over my body while on a webcam.

2.  Being transported by a semi-truck.

I will be on the corner waiting for the handbasket to pick me up.  :)

• Love 8

Methinks James K. was delusional and honestly (on some level) thought he was doing the right thing. Steven, on the other hand, is fully and completely aware of what he's doing and relishes being an ass to people.

Edited by Spooneroonie
  • Love 15
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Did you see the size of those tie-dyed drawers Steven was wearing 55Unicorns? Wonder how much gasoline it would take to soak them? Actually, I don't care I'll pay for it!

Were those tie-dyed? I thought it was just pee stains..

• Love 3

You could mop up a major oil spill with those briefs!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Spooneroonie said:

relishes being an assignment to people.

That's a good insight. I had a relative like that; she was ignored as a child and decided she was going to make everyone take care of her until she died.

• Love 3