Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This episode will hopefully unlock when the episode starts airing. Please remember be civil and to keep the chatting in here. It will close after the episode has aired at which point you may talk about the episode as a whole in the hopefully unlocked episode topic. Please be patient with the locking/unlocking. It doesn't always go as planned!

Five minutes in and oh my God !

Can someone tell me why his father just doesn't turn off his phone? He's in another car - he can't hear him so he should let  the big baby just yell he wants to! Of course, those poor nurses will have to listen to it.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, AllisonWonderland said:

Stupid question, this being my first "live" chat--is there a way to keep the page/comments automatically refreshing, or do you have to keep refreshing the page or clicking through the black notification bars on the bottom?

@AllisonWonderland (and others) can refresh the page or eventually a little black notification square will pop up on the bottom of the page saying there are new replies. Click the box to show the new replies. Hope that helps!

• Love 1

I just started watching and I think I'm behind. The opening music made me look up. I was like, is someone going to die? The one with psych issues... I'm not sure that person should even be on TV. How can you be like 800 pounds and scream at people when you can't wipe your own ass? Of course they should kick him out the hospital. Oh my god.

• Love 8
Just now, Pers said:

Through the window? Maybe he'd lower a basket?

I think someone else did stuff like that. They would lower a basket out the window for the delivery people.

• Love 1