Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, jnagle4 said:

To all the POC on this forum, on behalf of the white race, I apologize for Stephen

Well, since turnabout is fair play jnagle4, allow me to apologize for Marla, Cynthia, Tanisha....... tee hee!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Dr. Now is so onto Justin, and I think he had to fire Justin as a patient and refer him to drug rehab.

So we end on more empty words from addict/manipulator Justin. He thinks drug rehab will be a "waste of time." 

Probably.

This is Steven.  Justin is the other brother.  The one who is fat but not a massive pile of shit.

I want give Justin a big hug and get rid of that shithole brother of his and the father who neglects Justin to cater to Steven.

• Love 2

He must have felt in lala land with the medical center closeby and dozens of emergency rooms to demand pills from.

He really doesn't deserve attention and time from dr Now. There are so many out there that want the help and are willing to do what it takes but aren't seen because of this pathetic waste of oxygen.

• Love 3

Shame on TLC for giving this pile of garbage a platform and the services of Dr. Now when there are so many people more deserving.  Ratings must be slumping because this whole season has been more about the reality show drama than about stories of transformation and helping people.

I need to watch Amber's story to cheer myself up.

• Love 5

Sadly I think it's a waste of time to even consider weigh loss surgery for these two brothers.  I don't believe a person with mental issues will be equipped to manage the life style eating changes required after having weight loss surgery.  As others have stated the surgery is on the body not on the brain.  I've not seen anything up to this point in the show to indicate either one of the two is receptive to making a mental change or if it's even possible. 

• Love 4
Just now, mellowjoi said:

Sadly I think it's a waste of time to even consider weigh loss surgery for these two brothers.  I don't believe a person with mental issues will be equipped to manage the life style eating changes required after having weight loss surgery.  As others have stated the surgery is on the body not on the brain.  I've not seen anything up to this point in the show to indicate either one of the two is receptive to making a mental change or if it's even possible. 

I agree, although I think Justin could get there with some good therapy.  Steven is beyond hope.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Do you think part 2 is going to center on Justin?

God I hope so.  Or it will be Steven returning home to Rhode Island or whatever state they are from. 

3 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Dr Now sending him to rehab, thank God and baby Jesus. 

That poor rehab place.  How long will it take for him to get kicked out of there?  By what I've heard & seen on TV, they don't put up with not following their rules.  Don't even bother with him.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AllisonWonderland said:

For whom, exactly, is he making these video clips we keep seeing? Was this something he did for the show, or are they his own video diaries, or what is the deal there? 

His video ranting about how stupid the taxpayers are went viral probably a year ago.  This guy has the most vile personality I've seen.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

You're not going to watch it again in an hour? 

No, but I will probably watch the enhanced episode tomorrow.  The pop ups are going to be hilarious!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, karenkarenbobaren said:

Did his dad say "Bustis my pubicles"?

gold. Tell me that's what he said. I'm going to try to use that in a sentence at least once a day. 

I know he said "they have to run some testes".

Cash me outside Steven, I have a pizza for ya.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Michael Stabosz said:

This is Steven.  Justin is the other brother.  The one who is fat but not a massive pile of shit.

I want give Justin a big hug and get rid of that shithole brother of his and the father who neglects Justin to cater to Steven.

Thanks for the correction. I edited my post. This episode was so crazy and appalling that I'm still wondering, WTF did I see? 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Really? My dad called me a jerk on a regular basis. Mainly because I kinda was a little shit. But it made me the tough as nails take no shit gal that I am today.

Good on Dr. Now for protecting his staff. I always appreciate a boss that backs his people up. You dont get to be an asshole to the staff.

My stepfather was a litigator. We got interrogated for every little thing we wanted - money, clothes, etc. (no allowance because that would mean we wouldn't have to beg him for everything). He wouldn't dream of calling us a name like 'jerk,' but would certainly belittle our logic and persuasive abilities.  I have a JD and a PhD. I think I overcompensated...

• Love 8

I started watching this late cos I just saw it on my DVR (and I can FFW through commercials) but damn. Steven is a POS. I feel bad for Justin because I think with some therapy and modifying his diet he could really make good progress. Steven, on the other hand, is a waste of space. Whining about the nurses not giving him his pain meds fast enough? Please. He doesn't seem to be in any real pain at all.

• Love 2

Guys! Go to this idgets FB. You won't be surprised to find out that he loves his "fans" and thinks he's a freakin' rock star. You may be surprised to find out how much some women love him! Good grief, I can't even. By the way, he goes by the name John, not Steven.

Edited by Munchybunchy63
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Spooneroonie said:

I can tell you, beginning in January of this year, more and more of the Medicaid plans (at least in Ohio) are requiring prior authorization for narcotics. Things are changing. Slowly, but they are changing.

And one good thing about shows like this one is that they document exactly *why* things have got to change. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Video games all day?? Why isn't he out riding in convertibles, chasing tail, going to school?

How do you decide at 27yrs old to just close the door on life?

Because he can!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Michael Stabosz said:

I'm not following...

Meaning, Steven and his atrocious behavior....Acting like that is how James thinks he acts, like he aspires to come off like Steven. At least, that's how I see it.

I guess I wildly misjudged his Facebook photo and thought he had lost weight.  I guess I jumped to the wrong conclusion because he was standing up and was posing with Dr. Now.  That must have been toward the beginning of filming.

I'm guessing that the emergency rooms aren't writing him prescriptions to get filled at a pharmacy, they are only giving them to him while he is being treated in the department. They may be able to see that he hospital hops, but by that time, he has received his first dose.

• Love 1

I missed out on the fun!  Dammit!

I want to give Justin a big hug and some encouragement.  There was something so sad and terribly poignant about him playing with his car alone in the park, then mentioning that he walks a couple of miles around the park before going home.  Justin, if you are reading this, keep it up.  You've got the right stuff and a whole bunch of people here who are pulling for you.

• Love 5

While they are on the road, he mentions that his father bought his second breakfast.  Is he a hobbit?

I am afraid for Justin.  He seems to think that because he weighs 100 or 200 pounds less than his brother that he doesn't have a serious weight issue.

• Love 3
On 3/28/2017 at 10:44 PM, frenchtoast said:

This episode will hopefully unlock when the episode starts airing. Please remember be civil and to keep the chatting in here. It will close after the episode has aired at which point you may talk about the episode as a whole in the hopefully unlocked episode topic. Please be patient with the locking/unlocking. It doesn't always go as planned!

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch frenchtoast for setting up this live chat! Hope we can do the same with Part 2.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I'm now watching it here in AZ.  Wow.  May I be part of the line of people who want to just smack this loser?

I'm watching it in AZ, too.  I think Steven is a bona fide sociopath.

He has managed to out-James James and I am only a half hour into the show (DVR).

• Love 4