Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

I think I understand Erika.  We got a glimpse into her background and things have been tough for her.  She really seems like someone doing their best to deal with real self-esteem issues.  And that stuff is hard.  I mean the real self-esteem issues that come from having to learn to comfort yourself as your forming your personality because your caregivers aren't.  It changes who you are deep inside.  It can make you feel unworthy at your very base.

It can cause you to do things like create an alternate personality who is strong and confident and can't be hurt

It can also cause you to be a real ahole.  I've experienced this with a handful of people and it instantly ushered any sympathy I had right out the door.  I'm not that good.

• Love 12

Lisa Vanderpump weighs in:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-erika-has-never

The confrontation on the junk boat:  "Every time I tried to diffuse the situation, these two (Eileen and Rinna) would not have it.  They are tethered together by a loyalty that sometimes makes no sense. . . . . I believe sometimes a true friend can tell you to shut up and not support you flipping the bird and screaming abuse."

LVP on her relationship with Erika:

"Erika has never made an effort with me since the beginning when I welcomed her to our group. All I heard was negativity last year, and I am hopeful for what lies ahead, but I am not an idiot."

LVP stands by her statement the flash wasn't a big deal:

"The importance of Knickergate was still mystifying to me.  This is a woman who is brazen in her performances, wears c---y around her neck, is often  stark naked unnecessarily in front of millions.  I never thought it was intentional, so none of it made any sense to me, and I wish she could understand that Dorit's intentions were to bring levity to the situation.  LR was relentless in her pursuit of Dorit.  When she said she was done, I knew it wasn't the end."

A few comments about Rinna:

"It was unfair, unnecessary and also unwarranted.  Did she trust her husband? WTF has that got to do with anything that had transpired so far?  Dorit wasn't threatened by Erika as LR alleged.....And then.....Cocaine allegations?"

Watching this actually sickened me.  LR looked as if she reveled in Dorit's exasperation.  It was reminiscent of last year.  When I exclaimed it was a low blow.  LR stated I was the queen of low blows.  I resent that as I would never unjustly accuse someone of something so egregious, especially out of retaliation." 

There was also some stuff about Eileen's comments be innocent.

Rinna made a big deal of moving on and putting LVP down for carrying a grudge.  It has to be almost like a flashback to see this wolf pack go after Dorit, led by none other than Rinna.  Rinna making up stories to be relevant and have screen time.  Whip out the baggie of pills again, whip out your strap on and talk about using it on your husband and then berate Kim for asking about Harry.  Gee I wonder why people wonder what Harry did, when his wife laughs about using a strap-on, on him? 

I was kind of surprised that LVP covered each base.  It must have been an interesting Reunion. 

• Love 22

Vulture's recap of the episode, with some funny lines too.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-season-7-episode-16.html

"Meanwhile, Kyle and Lisa are just sitting in the corner, clutching each other and thinking, These are the easiest checks we’re ever going to cash, and Eden is lying on her stomach with her head propped up in her hands like she’s about to bust into “Look at Me, I’m Sandra Dee” in a high-school production of Grease. She has the cheap wig on and everything."

• Love 8
On 3/22/2017 at 7:09 PM, zoeysmom said:

That is an interesting example.  What Dorit said (claiming Kyle said it) was Erika still had issues.  Guess what she did.  So Dorit gets a hand slap for blaming Kyle when in fact she said it.  Bottom  line it was true.

Agreed!

Dorit kinda got it right she just didn't quote Kyle perfectly. Dorit was explaining that Kyle expressed concern that Erika wasn't as okay about it all as she letting on. Kyle was putting forth possible emotions that Erika didn't admit to and I think Dorit took Kyle's input and filed it away with "well Erika says she's good now so...."

I can't explain it word for word cause well I'm not going to go back and watch but I think the problem with that conversation between Kyle and Dorit was that Kyle was talking about Erika's reaction when getting the panties whereas I think Dorit took the comment to mean that Erika still wasn't okay even though Erika said she was over it and that they were to move on from it.  Either way Dorit was correct in saying that others were still offering up opinions about the situations after Erika and Dorit hashed it out at that lunch table. Which is what I think Dorit's point was in that moment. Everyone isn't being completely honest and I think that's what frustrates Dorit as well. I mean everyone trying their best to backpedal is really making Dorit look like she's deliberately trying to spin things but all Dorit is doing is pointing out that SHE, Dorit isn't the one that keeps the subject fresh and pointed out that she has indeed stopped talking about the incident and has only engaged in conversation on the matter when it's been brought up  and used as ammo against her.

• Love 13
On 3/22/2017 at 8:05 PM, pbutler111 said:

When she was one-on-one with Eileen she claimed she didn't remember an entire conversation that happened between several people, at Dorit's house, just a couple of days before.  Not just that she didn't remember what was said, exactly -- she claimed she had no recollection of the entire conversation even taking place.  I'm no doctor, but even I can diagnose early onset bullshit.

Because Eileen brought it up in the most confusing way possible. Even I didn't know what the hell she was getting at (and I saw the conversation happen with Rinna, Dorit and PK) and Eileen came up in the middle of a completely separate sentiment BY Rinna so I can see how Dorit was absolutely confused with how Eileen presented it.

Then they never even got down to pinning the context down because they were going in such ridiculous circles since Eileen started referring to a text and that Rinna was claiming this and that and then their sit down got even more tangled. Yeah, I don't think Dorit ever really clearly got exactly which part of the conversation Eileen was referring too before she decided to fast track it and summarize. I was a little disappointed that she did that and I'd rathered they had gotten to the actual context of what was said and then went from there instead of Dorit's generic "So what it boils down to is....." I knew that wasn't gonna fly at all. 

On 3/22/2017 at 8:15 PM, zoeysmom said:

In all fairness to both parties Eileen was talking about a gathering that happened a couple of days before her mother died.  Rinna threw Eileen's circumstances put there as an addendum to why they had moved on and her mother had died two days after the meeting.  At best it was a couple of disjointed conversations.  I never understood why it was so important to Eileen.  At best PK was trying to be polite in the Rinna/Eileen dispute with LVP.  I kind of blame Eileen and Rinna's adherence to not breaking the fourth wall.  Rinna was using the death of her father (which happened months before the Reunion -where the harshest words were said) as her epiphany.  So there was not a lot of cohesion in the conversation and much like me Dorit didn't give a damn about it.  There was so much double speak it was pretty indecipherable.  Just another bullshit moment for Rinna to fall on her sword claiming to have spoken out of school.  Deaths aren't really all that secret.

THANK YOU!!

On 3/22/2017 at 8:15 PM, zoeysmom said:

In all fairness to both parties Eileen was talking about a gathering that happened a couple of days before her mother died.  Rinna threw Eileen's circumstances put there as an addendum to why they had moved on and her mother had died two days after the meeting.  At best it was a couple of disjointed conversations.  I never understood why it was so important to Eileen.  At best PK was trying to be polite in the Rinna/Eileen dispute with LVP.  I kind of blame Eileen and Rinna's adherence to not breaking the fourth wall.  Rinna was using the death of her father (which happened months before the Reunion -where the harshest words were said) as her epiphany.  So there was not a lot of cohesion in the conversation and much like me Dorit didn't give a damn about it.  There was so much double speak it was pretty indecipherable.  Just another bullshit moment for Rinna to fall on her sword claiming to have spoken out of school.  Deaths aren't really all that secret.

THANK YOU!!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Giselle said:

Those DSLs were doing a lot more than just drinking.

I was invited to dinner at a co-workers home.

We were watching  TV when a commercial for a cable company came on.

This was back in the days when DSL was new and exciting.

The pitch was something like, "WE offer the best in a DSL experience!"

I began to laugh - filthy pig that I am - about exactly HOW they were going to deliver it!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

She Lisa Vanderpump weighs in:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-vanderpump-erika-has-never

The confrontation on the junk boat:  "Every time I tried to diffuse the situation, these two (Eileen and Rinna) would not have it.  They are tethered together by a loyalty that sometimes makes no sense. . . . . I believe sometimes a true friend can tell you to shut up and not support you flipping the bird and screaming abuse."

LVP on her relationship with Erika:

"Erika has never made an effort with me since the beginning when I welcomed her to our group. All I heard was negativity last year, and I am hopeful for what lies ahead, but I am not an idiot."

LVP stands by her statement the flash wasn't a big deal:

"The importance of Knickergate was still mystifying to me.  This is a woman who is brazen in her performances, wears c---y around her neck, is often  stark naked unnecessarily in front of millions.  I never thought it was intentional, so none of it made any sense to me, and I wish she could understand that Dorit's intentions were to bring levity to the situation.  LR was relentless in her pursuit of Dorit.  When she said she was done, I knew it wasn't the end."

A few comments about Rinna:

"It was unfair, unnecessary and also unwarranted.  Did she trust her husband? WTF has that got to do with anything that had transpired so far?  Dorit wasn't threatened by Erika as LR alleged.....And then.....Cocaine allegations?"

Watching this actually sickened me.  LR looked as if she reveled in Dorit's exasperation.  It was reminiscent of last year.  When I exclaimed it was a low blow.  LR stated I was the queen of low blows.  I resent that as I would never unjustly accuse someone of something so egregious, especially out of retaliation." 

There was also some stuff about Eileen's comments be innocent.

Rinna made a big deal of moving on and putting LVP down for carrying a grudge.  It has to be almost like a flashback to see this wolf pack go after Dorit, led by none other than Rinna.  Rinna making up stories to be relevant and have screen time.  Whip out the baggie of pills again, whip out your strap on and talk about using it on your husband and then berate Kim for asking about Harry.  Gee I wonder why people wonder what Harry did, when his wife laughs about using a strap-on, on him? 

I was kind of surprised that LVP covered each base.  It must have been an interesting Reunion. 

Again, I go back to the premise that IF YOU THROW together a trip and invite your friends, You should be a little more adept at putting your foot down and telling everyone to grow the fuck up.

I get it that 'production' has a lot to do with telling people HOW to behave, so you may be at the mercy of your bosses, but doesn't LVP realize how it hurts her 'brand'?

I like LVP but her constant, sanctimonious offerings and apologies don't work for me.

She lost me when I watched a few epis of VPR. She reminded me of a Resident Advisor in a dorm.

She gives everyone a wink and a nod for fucking bad behavior - only stepping up when it shines a negative light on anything she has her mitts on.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

DSL? 

DSLs: Dick Sucking Lips: slang for big puffy lips. Think Bratz doll. Angelina Jolie.  

Those who don't have 'em resort to puffing up lips with injections, or when taking selfies use a combo of the fish gape and duck face to fake 'em.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Wow.  

I go away for a while and the Erika hate is strong.

Going strong.

I am Team Erika all the way. PK is the problem. He should have kept his greasy yap shut. Sure Erika was joking and around and can't take a joke. Which one of these dummies can take a joke? Nary a one. It is not part of their job description. They have to find a nit and then pick at it for six or seven episodes.

PK's fat mouth is your basic nit. Which is what you get from a freakin' nitwit.

Agreed. This is the way the great Brian Moylan describes the action:

"Erika is dealing with a similar problem on this episode of the show for which she’s best known. Specifically, she’s made out to be a whore and slut who likes to show off her vagina to married men, while Dorit gives a pass to her leering husband P.K., an ingrown scrotum hair."

The thing is, I actually understand Dorit defending her husband. She is clearly embarrassed and I think this is what folks in this situation do - at least in pubic. She is probably kicking his ass in private. I just don't understand anyone else defending him

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Vulture's recap of the episode, with some funny lines too.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-season-7-episode-16.html

"Meanwhile, Kyle and Lisa are just sitting in the corner, clutching each other and thinking, These are the easiest checks we’re ever going to cash, and Eden is lying on her stomach with her head propped up in her hands like she’s about to bust into “Look at Me, I’m Sandra Dee” in a high-school production of Grease. She has the cheap wig on and everything."

The recapper lost me at some point.  Because again......I have yet to see any evidence that PK was staring, leering, or doing anything that suggests anything that the writer of this recap suggests.

Perhaps y'all have video evidence I didn't see on the show itself?  And I'm not saying this in a snarky way.  This is an actual request to confirm the staring allegations people are making and have made.

I prefer to base my opinions on actual facts.  Right now, I'm questioning what I believe I saw happen because so many are insistent that PK pretty much never took his eyes off Ericka's crotch.

So if any of you can provide me with clips that show why the descriptions of what you saw are different than what I observed, it would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.  Again, this is a serious request.  Not trying to be goofy, insulting or snarky.

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I understand what you are saying and some of it has bothered me as well.  Erika Jayne is her professional life and persona.  EJ's act is sexual/sensual and she wears revealing clothing on stage.  Off stage she is Erika Girardi and dresses/behaves in another way that works for she and Tom (20 years in it has to be working to a degree).  Just because on stage she dresses/dances in a way that is sexual and gets a certain type of attention doesn't mean she wants the same attention in her real life and pervy PK salivating over vag when she was not performing was icky.  Just because its what you do for work/vanity project doesn't mean that you deserve/want the same attn when you are being yourself.  

I think that Erika crosses back and forth between Jayne and Girardi when it suits her. If she were worried about what Tom's colleagues might think, she never should have declared so proudly, "I'm not wearing any." You don't say that unless you want attention. She could have said, "I can't help you out, Kyle." Or, "Sorry, I don't carry extra underwear in my purse." 

I think Erika realized that she eft up. That Tom was not going to be happy about it.  She was starting to panic and lashed out at Dorit. 

• Love 19

I've watched most of the different shows for this franchise and most of the time I laugh when arguments like this one happened.

Never in my life have I wanted to reach through the screen and physically punch someone in the ovaries.

That ended tonight and Lisa Rinna is the winner.

I have never witnessed someone talk out of both sides of their mouth so blatantly before.  Never witnessed such hypocrisy in my whole life.  And considering my family members, that's saying something.  I don't care who said what or if Dorit said this or that or if she implied Erica was inappropriately flashing her vag.  The way Rinna inserted herself into that argument made me physically sick.  And the way she sat there screaming about taking responsibility.....

oh.my.god

I had to fast forward through some because I was getting so enraged I knew it wasn't healthy.  And then to suggest someone is doing cocaine?  Why is her first thought when someone gets up and does something out of her direct eyeline it means drugs are involved?  Shut up you stupid classless waste of space.  Jesus I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE her.

She is a disgusting piece of trash.  I feel sorry for her husband and her girls and I sincerely hope she is removed from this show next season.  

As for Erika's meltdown?  Gimme a fucking break.  I'm all for people feeling emotions and whatnot but her screaming out "Shut the fuck up!" at a person who was supposed to be a friend?  And people were excusing that?  Had I been Eileen I would have gotten up and walked away.  Don't ever talk to me like that.  I don't care HOW you perceived something I've said.  She's always spouting off about people handling things like an adult...take some of your own advice Erika.  Her kid is a cop....BFD.  She's not the only one at the table who has issues dealing with family members doing things that are upsetting.  Get off your high horse Erika....you are hardly the only person on the planet who deals with mortality around you.  If she doesn't apologize to Eileen then she will have gone down huge points for me.  Because her display was ridiculous, childish and immature.  Repeatedly yelling out the word "fuck" to get your point across to someone who has stood by you from day one is inexcusable.  She should know better.  I don't care what her upbringing was that possibly forced her into that head space.  She's an adult.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, dosodog said:

The recapper lost me at some point.  Because again......I have yet to see any evidence that PK was staring, leering, or doing anything that suggests anything that the writer of this recap suggests.

Perhaps y'all have video evidence I didn't see on the show itself?  And I'm not saying this in a snarky way.  This is an actual request to confirm the staring allegations people are making and have made.

I prefer to base my opinions on actual facts.  Right now, I'm questioning what I believe I saw happen because so many are insistent that PK pretty much never took his eyes off Ericka's crotch.

We saw about 5 minutes of what was probably an hour long scene. Do you believe PK's own words about the episode? He said he caught a glimpse early on and that he couldn't look away after that. Could certainly be called staring. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

We saw about 5 minutes of what was probably an hour long scene. Do you believe PK's own words about the episode? He said he caught a glimpse early on and that he couldn't look away after that. Could certainly be called staring. 

Kids might have stared; PK's leering! lol! ;-)

8 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Agreed. This is the way the great Brian Moylan describes the action:

"Erika is dealing with a similar problem on this episode of the show for which she’s best known. Specifically, she’s made out to be a whore and slut who likes to show off her vagina to married men, while Dorit gives a pass to her leering husband P.K., an ingrown scrotum hair."

The thing is, I actually understand Dorit defending her husband. She is clearly embarrassed and I think this is what folks in this situation do - at least in pubic. She is probably kicking his ass in private. I just don't understand anyone else defending him

No one made the Erikas out to be a whore and a slut.  Erika made the comments about herself - she can't put her head on another's shoulder. 

There is an appalling lack of honesty going on with these women.  Them thinking something as in eight people leaving Rinna  (not alone as she claimed) at dinner table should not give rise to "doing cocaine in the bathroom".  Similarly, the Erikas faux pas should not give rise to a newlywed not trusting her husband or feeling threatened by the Erikas.  Repeating something you think (Rinna and Erika) does give rise to others gossiping or rumors in what they claim you think.  That is starting a rumor.  Erika Girardi I presume taking Eileen's comment as some sort of death threat, wish or whatever about her son is just another in this ever growing lunacy of attaching what you think and putting it out there as in coming out of someone else's mouth.

As to this author- I regularly posted links to his recaps.  I was looking forward to listening to him on Podcast.  Any credibility he ever had or his opinions were dashed when he announced a story he was working on.  The story was 15 year old Kathy Hilton was getting sex lessons in the back of a van provided by her mother.  The interviewer asked his source and he found claimed to have found in the depths of the internet and would expound on it further once he finished investigating.  I can make it real easy for this loser-the account appeared from a fourth hand source in House of Hilton.  This man is the scum of the earth and not terribly bright. He is the one attaching whore and slut to his beloved Erikas.

• Love 16

I know Bravo does this on purpose, but it still irks the crap out of me that they film the reunions before the most dramatic/insane episodes air.  Think of all the questions and comments that viewers would have submitted from this episode that Andy will never bring up!

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

We aw the pertinent part and even the Erikas claimed she was fully covered the entire time-until there was a very brief moment on film where PK looks and looks off to the side. He also used words like uncomfortable.  I seriously doubt they were there for very long as LVP had a party to host.

• Love 10

I wonder if after Dorit and Erika high fived at the table over the panty incident and agreed that the issue had been resolved, how would Erika have reacted if Dorit kept coming up to her and saying "I think you still have a problem with this and I want to apologize/resolve it."  I believe Erika would have been angry because Dorit was bringing it up again.  I think there was absolutely no way Dorit was going to win.  Even at the table when she would start to try and apologize the minions wouldn't allow it and Erika stated that an apology had to be sincere.  Dorit seemed pretty sincere in my book when she was saying she felt badly about hurting Erika and hadn't considered some of the ramifications, but of course Erika would have declared anything Dorit said as insincere.  

It seems unless you are fawning all over her or petting her and coddling her, Erika doesn't want to give you the time of day.  She acts above it all.  I find her attitude pretty insufferable. 

I did love when LVP said Erika needed to shake this silliness off, just like she did her knickers!!

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Edited for brevity..

As to this author- I regularly posted links to his recaps.  I was looking forward to listening to him on Podcast.  Any credibility he ever had or his opinions were dashed when he announced a story he was working on.  The story was 15 year old Kathy Hilton was getting sex lessons in the back of a van provided by her mother.  The interviewer asked his source and he found claimed to have found in the depths of the internet and would expound on it further once he finished investigating.  I can make it real easy for this loser-the account appeared from a fourth hand source in House of Hilton.  This man is the scum of the earth and not terribly bright. He is the one attaching whore and slut to his beloved Erikas.

I just listened to the same podcast.  I was less than impressed with Dame Moylen.  The "rumor" has been around for YEARS.  

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, dosodog said:

So if any of you can provide me with clips that show why the descriptions of what you saw are different than what I observed, it would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.  Again, this is a serious request.  Not trying to be goofy, insulting or snarky.

I do not have any extra video evidence, and I agree that PK wasn't cartoon-eyes laser focused on Erika's crotch. Nothing like that happened from what I saw. But, he admits he sneaked a peek, enjoyed the view, and said so. I do think he was rude for talking about it with Dorit on camera. It was ungentlemanly. I mean talk about it in private, where no one will hear you, whatever, but he just made too much of it and so did Dorit.

If I had to guess, I do think there was some initial confusion on their part towards a sexxxy stranger, about whether or not they thought she was ok with flashing her lady parts. Neither PK or Dorit are admitting that, but that's just my hunch. Then buying the panties -- was PK in on that idea? I don't remember, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was. It was too much, and a "joke" at Erika's expense. I don't think embarrassing someone like that is funny. I would not have appreciated that joke, but then I wouldn't have worn that dress with no skivvies either. And I wouldn't have told anyone I wasn't wearing panties. 

Next question, did people notice she wasn't wearing any before or after she mentioned it?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I do remember saying he enjoyed the view,  but I don't remember him saying he couldn't look away.

Some time after walking Doso the dog, I will try to find that scene. 

Thank you.

• Love 4
On 3/23/2017 at 0:41 AM, zoeysmom said:

Here is the video:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-5/videos/eileen-davidson-is-driving-dorit  Actually Eileen said we had a gathering before my mother died.

Dorit say I don't remember in what context.... Its such a shame. The way Dorit goes about these conversations is that she first wants to get the original sentiment clarified so that she KNOWS what they are talking about and what the conversation is going to entail. I was excited about Yolonda in the beginning because she used to be more thoughtful when receiving information and didn't engage too much in the petty nonsense traps IN THE BEGINNING... and I was also encouraged by Erika because she is so cool and reserved when drinking in what others are saying and isn't too quick to insert  UNTIL now..... and Dorits downfall is always starting off with the phrase "I don't remember". I really wish she was more firm and instead say. "hold on, lets get our recollections straight before assigning any meaning to anything YOU are claiming I'VE said. " She needs to be a bit more no nonsense when these stories are repeated and instead of using the whole "I don't remember preface" start off stronger.. "No, no that's not accurate I believe your mistakenly cause I would never ask you something like that".  "I don't believe" is a better work around for "I don't remember". Also, when it seems like the words can't really get pinned down it's best to move on to sentiment and listen to what is being claimed as your meaning and take it from there. Dorit is pretty good at that but she needs to leave out the "I don't remember" from her dialogue from now on. Even though she is using it appropriately. I don't remember in what context your referring.... In that clip Dorit is basically saying I don't even know the context of the conversation your referring to. She needed more background in how or why she or PK would be offering any sort of opinion that touched on Eileen's mothers death.. I don't even think Dorit knew she was referring to that moment when Dorit and PK were shocked to hear about the passing of Eileen's mother in connection with the conflict with the other women. RINNA is the one that but the two situations side by side to PK and Dorit so I'm not surprised that they connected it all and came up with their own mistaken idea about how it's all connected.

They didn't go out of their way to comment about the death of Eileens mother. It was one, two sentences in a bigger conversation about Rinna's issues with LVP...

• Love 10
On 3/23/2017 at 8:09 AM, pbutler111 said:

I think the clip just supports what I was saying about Dorit conveniently forgetting things, and also serves to illustrate her highly convenient misunderstanding of sentences clearly expressed in plain English.  The subject seemed to mean a lot to her at the dinner, as she was very vocal and forceful in her views. So to then claim she has no recollection of any of it because it wasn't important (she's dredged up quite a lot of things that are of absolutely no consequence whatsoever, so I know she can do it), and then act like she doesn't speak English when Eileen tries to talk to her about it is both frustrating and reprehensible.

Wait are you talking about Eileen?

That women doesn't express anything clearly.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Jel said:

I do not have any extra video evidence, and I agree that PK wasn't cartoon-eyes laser focused on Erika's crotch. Nothing like that happened from what I saw. But, he admits he sneaked a peek, enjoyed the view, and said so. I do think he was rude for talking about it with Dorit on camera. It was ungentlemanly. I mean talk about it in private, where no one will hear you, whatever, but he just made too much of it and so did Dorit.

If I had to guess, I do think there was some initial confusion on their part towards a sexxxy stranger, about whether or not they thought she was ok with flashing her lady parts. Neither PK or Dorit are admitting that, but that's just my hunch. Then buying the panties -- was PK in on that idea? I don't remember, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was. It was too much, and a "joke" at Erika's expense. I don't think embarrassing someone like that is funny. I would not have appreciated that joke, but then I wouldn't have worn that dress with no skivvies either. And I wouldn't have told anyone I wasn't wearing panties. 

Next question, did people notice she wasn't wearing any before or after she mentioned it?

Kyle said, in an interview, they (meaning PK, Dorit and she) could see Erika's crotch and she just assumed she was wearing nude panties until Erika announced she wasn't wearing any.  She went on to say as soon as she said that eyes immediately went to there.  As far as the show, when Dorit and Kyle first meet up at the store, as soon as Dorit started in, Kyle said something to the effect, I was wondering if you were going to bring it up. 

• Love 12

What did Erika "go thru every night" when she left her son at 3 years of age to follow her dream of fame. Too late to play the pearl clutching mom afraid for her son's safety. She's quickly becoming very tiresome. No one but gay men go to her shows (and I love a gay men, but her market is niche), she's really only "friends" with those she employs, she's in a whack a doo marriage that makes her look quite sketchy, &  she goes off the rails at Dorit for pantygate. Yet she leaves the house in an ultra mini with no panties on (who really buys that was an accident) & sits across from a male with her legs uncrossed. Lordy bagordy go away, I'm so tired of her insatiable ego and revisionist history. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

See, somehow you understood Eileen's point. Hard to see what Dorit found so confusing.

Probably because viewers saw the scene within moments of each other and we are focused on the characters and keep track of what's going on....

Plus those editors really chop it down for us and cut out hours and days from the information we receive so basically it condensed for us.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

It can also cause you to be a real ahole.  I've experienced this with a handful of people and it instantly ushered any sympathy I had right out the door.  I'm not that good.

That's true -- it can leave some very emotionally vulnerable, "cry babies", I think Erika calls them. And some people to put up big walls, like Erika does.  Erika is pretty judgy for someone who doesn't like to be judged. 

And now that I think about it, didn't Erika say she had a loving granny who was very sweet to her and looked after her? That, sadly, is a lot more than some kids get in life.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle said, in an interview, they (meaning PK, Dorit and she) could see Erika's crotch and she just assumed she was wearing nude panties until Erika announced she wasn't wearing any.  She went on to say as soon as she said that eyes immediately went to there.  

Yep, I will say it again,  PK only saw skin.  She was not sitting spread eagle.  There is not much to see unless this happens!  Any man would look and probably check back in if he noticed she shifted position at all, just in case!   Much ado about so little.  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Probably because viewers saw the scene within moments of each other and we are focused on the characters and keep track of what's going on....

Plus those editors really chop it down for us and cut out hours and days from the information we receive so basically it condensed for us.

And also because Eileen's real issue, the one that is driving her to hash and rehash and set up special meetings so people UNDERSTAND!, isn't with Lisa, it's with her own feels about how her relationship with her husband started.

Just like how Erika's reaction to Eileen wasn't about Eileen's comment, it was about Erika's own feelings about her son, likely complicated by her feelings about the choices she made when he was a toddler.

I to the M O! 

• Love 10
On 3/22/2017 at 10:07 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

You are missing my point. Which is the many people that are saying things like "she pats her puss in her professional life, so why does she care if someone looks at it any old time". Why would she care to have people comment on it, since she is so open with her sexuality in her work? Which while different because of the violence, is oddly similar to someone saying "how can she claim that her husband raped her when on any given night if feeling in the mood, she will willingly have sex with him". To me, it is just slut shaming. There is zero sympathy for her because of what she does for a living. 

It's gross. I came on to say how completely out of her mind batshit crazy Erika was on that boat ride but totally lost my will to engage because of what you brought up here. Getting depressing. I think I'm out. Yeah, I know, I know, happy travels to me.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I thought she only mentioned she didn't have panties because Kyle had underpant issues and LVP mentioned something about Kyle needing them and asked Erika for some jokingly.  Then Erika mentioned she didn't have them on.  It wasn't as if Erika walked into the party and said 'Hey bitches (or cunts to be Erika appropriate), I've got no panties on!'.  

Well she could have said sorry don't have an extra pair randomly in my clutch.. I mean was LVP's comment even supposed to suggest that Erika give Kyle the one's she was wearing????? Ewwwwww..

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

It was his discussion about it afterwards.  He said he got a good look and enjoyed it or something like that. It was his disgusting behavior after the incident that makes me dislike him.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

You are missing my point. Which is the many people that are saying things like "she pats her puss in her professional life, so why does she care if someone looks at it any old time". Why would she care to have people comment on it, since she is so open with her sexuality in her work? Which while different because of the violence, is oddly similar to someone saying "how can she claim that her husband raped her when on any given night if feeling in the mood, she will willingly have sex with him". To me, it is just slut shaming. There is zero sympathy for her because of what she does for a living. 

Word.

Erika's performance onstage has NOTHING to do with PantyGate. 

If people are not slut-shaming, why are they bringing up  her profession at all?

• Love 4

The cast of Shang-Hai Rise dinner

GIF-angry-Fairuza-Balk-furious-livid-mad

Release the Krakken Erika Girayne

paris-crying.gif

Blindsided soapie Eileen

kiss-my-butt-o.gif

Not yet threaded shut Lisa Rinna

giphy.gif

Speechless Dorit

queenelizabeth70s.gif

Trying to figure out how to bring the cows home LVP

homealone.gif

Home Alone 2 (aka Junk Boat Part 2) Kyle Richards

tumblr_mljgvmISp21qfc062o1_r2_250.gif

Needy-en Sassoon

• Love 12

I guess it would have been preferable for PK to declare himself repulsed by Erika's pussy. Would THAT require an apology to Tom because of what might be getting around to these nameless people that Tom and the Kemsleys apparently know in common?

Erika's martyrdom on this is completely disingenuous. You show up to an event that's being filmed voluntarily electing to dispense with your undergarments in clothing that's prone to riding up because of the tight silhouette, plonk yourself down with your legs uncrossed despite having more than a decade worth of paparazzi shots featuring the labia of of Kyle's most infamous niece, declare that you're not wearing any underwear both to present company as well as America, and despite the elements that you have introduced into public view as well as the discourse, it's somehow on the onus of others not to look and/or discuss it? 

This is NOT Erika's private parts being regarded "any old time." She wasn't in the privacy of her own home. She was on a filming set and of her own volition declared what was up concerning her vagina and its visibility to the cameras as well as to the married men present. 

Which is probably why Eileen mused, "That's an interesting choice because it's almost like you're doing it on purpose," and "I'd have looked. I might not have stared but I'd have looked."

So wait - does Vince need to call Old Man Girardi on his wife's behalf since she, as clearly as PK ever did, suggested the possibility of enticement? 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Yes Please! Somebody please rewatch this scene and count the times PK cops a look. I only saw him do it one time when she had to announce in from of married men  there with their wives " I'M NOT WEARING ANY!" while smiling. When she said that everybody turned in her direction and looked down save Ken who we see just turns his head.

The scenes of PK leering and drooling on the floor, and that of him  barely holding himself back from leaping out of his seat and impaling himself on her, not to mention the lost footage of him using his cell phone to put it up her dress while they walked in to dinner must be on the cutting room floor. I bet the rat faced bastard even sold copies. We've just never seen it but I bet he did it because he snatched a look at a snatch.

Please.  He looked. He didn't touch. He didn't even try and hide it from his wife. He was honest and said "yes, and I liked the view." Let's be real what man wouldn't. Had he lied to Dorit, some would have added liar to his list of capital crimes.

Erica knew she was being filmed when she was spray tanning her twat, she knew she was being filmed when she had to tell everybody she was going commando that night. She was looking to push those buttons, everyone's buttons even ours. She's pissed because she ended up not liking the response she got. Too fucking bad. She did it to herself.

Tom can't have it both ways either. If his wife is putting it out there and he encourages it and allows it by paying for it. Then he can't strangle himself by sucking up his balls in indignation that some guy repeatedly caught a look at Mrs. Girardi's bare beaver when she wasn't Erica Jane but she was still mind fucking everyone.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 16
10 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I guess it would have been preferable for PK to declare himself repulsed by Erika's pussy. Would THAT require an apology to Tom because of what might be getting around to these nameless people that Tom and the Kemsleys apparently know in common?

Erika's martyrdom on this is completely disingenuous. You show up to an event that's being filmed voluntarily electing to dispense with your undergarments in clothing that's prone to riding up because of the tight silhouette, plonk yourself down with your legs uncrossed despite having more than a decade worth of paparazzi shots featuring the labia of of Kyle's most infamous niece, declare that you're not wearing any underwear both to present company as well as America, and despite the elements that you have introduced into public view as well as the discourse, it's somehow on the onus of others not to look and/or discuss it? 

This is NOT Erika's private parts being regarded "any old time." She wasn't in the privacy of her own home. She was on a filming set and of her own volition declared what was up concerning her vagina and its visibility to the cameras as well as to the married men present. 

Which is probably why Eileen mused, "That's an interesting choice because it's almost like you're doing it on purpose," and "I'd have looked. I might not have stared but I'd have looked."

So wait - does Vince need to call Old Man Girardi on his wife's behalf since she, as clearly as PK ever did, suggested the possibility of enticement? 

Then there is Rinna saying, "you're living life and talking and you don't worry about flashing your puss."  Of course she prattles on to say since she judged the Erikas based on her videos, PK and Dorit must be judging Erikas.  Obviously these women have different views of what is unladylike.  Which is the only thing Dorit has ever accused the Erikas of being. 

Kyle is the only one who has expressed how she would feel and she said, it was unintentional, Mauricio would not be pleased, the panties were a bad idea, and she knew Dorit would bring it up. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Regardless of Erika's intentions with her panties that night.  And regardless of whether or not PK looked, stared, or leered the fact remains....

ERIKA said she was fine with it.  ERIKA said that.  

If she didn't feel that way, she shouldn't have said it.  Period.

Her parting comment was, "Did he say it was pretty?"  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/erika-girardi/erika-girardi-this-joke-feels-like

In the tape you can see the look of disappointment on Rinna's face when DOrit and Erika decide it is the end of it.

• Love 13
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:07 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

Excuse me but you are comparing apples to tuna.

Please if we are making distinctions between her public and private selves. They weren't looking at Erica Jane's snatch they were looking at Mrs. Tom Girardi's snatch after Mrs. Tom Girardi announced she wasn't wearing any underwear. I guarantee if Mrs. Tom Girardi pulled that same shit at the law firm's annual dinner everybody would be taking a gander at Mrs. Tom Girardi's snatch and Tom would be blaming Mrs. Tom Girardi not Erica Jane.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle said, in an interview, they (meaning PK, Dorit and she) could see Erika's crotch and she just assumed she was wearing nude panties until Erika announced she wasn't wearing any.  She went on to say as soon as she said that eyes immediately went to there.  As far as the show, when Dorit and Kyle first meet up at the store, as soon as Dorit started in, Kyle said something to the effect, I was wondering if you were going to bring it up. 

I do find it curious how this has been recast. Erika accidentally flashed multiple people, but they only talk about PK. Dorit checked with every other housewife about the panty gag gift and they all found it hilarious. But the moment Erika reveals that she's embarrassed and not amused, they turn on Dorit. Erika is closest to Eileen, but Eileen doesn't know Erika well enough to know that Erika doesn't have a great sense of humor and really doesn't like to be embarrassed (I mean no one does, but some folks are a little bit more resilient).

You can't be particularly thin skinned to be on one of these shows. But Erika is. There was no good reason to insert herself in the British joking on the very same night. Erika did because she is insecure. Maybe she's insecure about being thought of as a gold digger and whore because that's what people thought when she got with Tom. She's not that witty. That might have been an issue around Tom's colleagues. I don't particularly like Erika, but I think her aloofness and walls are a protective measure to shield herself from people who were possibly quite judgmental of her.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Yes Please! Somebody please rewatch this scene and count the times PK cops a look. I only saw him do it one time when she had to announce in from of married men  there with their wives " I'M NOT WEARING ANY!" while smiling. When she said that everybody turned in her direction and looked down save Ken who we see just turns his head.

The scenes of PK leering and drooling on the floor, and that of him  barely holding himself back from leaping out of his seat and impaling himself on her, not to mention the lost footage of him using his cell phone to put it up her dress while they walked in to dinner must be on the cutting room floor. I bet the rat faced bastard even sold copies. We've just never seen it but I bet he did it because he snatched a look at a snatch.

Please.  He looked. He didn't touch. He didn't even try and hide it from his wife. He was honest and said "yes, and I liked the view." Let's be real what man wouldn't. Had he lied to Dorit, some would have added liar to his list of capital crimes.

Erica knew she was being filmed when she was spray tanning her twat, she knew she was being filmed when she had to tell everybody she was going commando that night. She was looking to push those buttons, everyone's buttons even ours. She's pissed because she ended up not liking the response she got. Too fucking bad. She did it to herself.

Tom can't have it both ways either. If his wife is putting it out there and he encourages it and allows it by paying for it. Then he can't strangle himself by sucking up his balls in indignation that some guy repeatedly caught a look at Mrs. Girardi's bare beaver when she wasn't Erica Jane but she was still mind fucking everyone.

Giselle, I was going to give Tom a call ;-)  , but I think I'll just cut and paste your comments and send it to him.  It says it all !   Also, at the event, had Mr. Girardi been there, she would have never said she wasn't wearing any panties.   She wants to be raunchy, edgy - except when her husband is around, and then she demands to be treated as the spouse of a respected attorney, deferring to his rules.    What about her having respect for all the women who were sitting there with their spouses?  Was it appropriate for her to even say it?   So, she can say and do anything because she give zero f's, but everyone else has to figure out if they are in the presence of Mrs. Girardi or EJ - or a combination of both. 

• Love 14

I think there's room to have these opinions:

Dorit wasn't pleased about PK catching glimpse.

Dorit is justified in being somewhat annoyed that a women's need for sexual appreciation reaches levels of being inappropriate around other womens husbands.  (Say what you want but I think there is a level of decorum that dictates a woman or a man for that manner stay within a certain level of sexual appropriateness in most situations)

Now obviously people adjust the levels of appropriateness depending on who is in their company, circumstances and friendships but when all is said in done, read the room and behave accordingly.

Now this:

Erika didn't need a public "spanking" by Dorit cause basically that's what that was so I'm totally ok with Erika not appreciating that

Erika had every reason to be even more put off when she realized it had been discussed multiple times before the gift giving

Erika has every right to have kept Dorit at arms length because of that and also because she was being peppered with little passive aggressive comments from Dorit

My assessment is this. I too find it tiresome when a person like Erika makes it a point to be a point of attention in a room through her sexuality. I have no problem when women SLAY but I need the ingredients to be FABULOUSNESS and not the generic throwing your crotch in everyone's face. However I don't think Erika is constantly guilty of this often but I do think that idea drives her more often than it doesn't hence the Erika Jayne persona so all in all I think it's rather pathetic to be so obsessed with that one side of your being.

I was also not a fan of Rinna's table dance. Pathetic and way inappropriate.

Kyle's splits also bug but mainly it's because she's was so corny with it especially when partnered with the ponytail helicopter.

Camille's "pole dancing" was another one of those let me pull out my sexy and be the center of attention even if the attention was my married co workers husbands.

I have nothing against being fabulous and even owning a room but what does bother me is when the cry for attention is being made in front of an inappropriate audience (room full of men you have no business wanting that sort of attention from) and using the most laziest of tools (tits and ass and puss).

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Her parting comment was, "Did he say it was pretty?"  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/erika-girardi/erika-girardi-this-joke-feels-like

In the tape you can see the look of disappointment on Rinna's face when DOrit and Erika decide it is the end of it.

And with that comment Erika also took a shot at Dorit cause really? It was like Erika wanted to smugly make it a point that he liked what he saw and knew that was the insecurity driving the issue with Dorit. So Erika got the parting shot in that debacle and Dorit was gracious enough to let that be the end of it. I think by the time Erika said what she said Dorit realized that she may have gone to far in her little joke and allowed Erika that retaliation cause lets be honest that exchange was the subtlest of power struggles. Dorit's side being the "hey there miss sex kitten put the puss away in front of my husband, lets not have "accidents" like that again" and Erika's was "bitch this puss attractions attention (and a wallet) cause it looks so pretty so it is what it is, deal with it" They left that situation waaaaaaaayyyyy unresolved so I'm so not surprised it's reared it's ugly head again. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Crazydoxielady said:

What did Erika "go thru every night" when she left her son at 3 years of age to follow her dream of fame. Too late to play the pearl clutching mom afraid for her son's safety. She's quickly becoming very tiresome. No one but gay men go to her shows (and I love a gay men, but her market is niche), she's really only "friends" with those she employs, she's in a whack a doo marriage that makes her look quite sketchy, &  she goes off the rails at Dorit for pantygate. Yet she leaves the house in an ultra mini with no panties on (who really buys that was an accident) & sits across from a male with her legs uncrossed. Lordy bagordy go away, I'm so tired of her insatiable ego and revisionist history. 

Pssst..... Saw your screen name. I love weenie dogs! The slick haired kind. They are the only small dogs I can stand to be around. Sorry folks I'm a big dog girl at heart.

4 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

And with that comment Erika also took a shot at Dorit cause really? It was like Erika wanted to smugly make it a point that he liked what he saw and knew that was the insecurity driving the issue with Dorit. So Erika got the parting shot in that debacle and Dorit was gracious enough to let that be the end of it. I think by the time Erika said what she said Dorit realized that she may have gone to far in her little joke and allowed Erika that retaliation cause lets be honest that exchange was the subtlest of power struggles. Dorit's side being the "hey there miss sex kitten put the puss away in front of my husband, lets not have "accidents" like that again" and Erika's was "bitch this puss attractions attention (and a wallet) cause it looks so pretty so it is what it is, deal with it" They left that situation waaaaaaaayyyyy unresolved so I'm so not surprised it's reared it's ugly head again. 

Like I said she can mind fuck but she doesn't like to be mind fucked.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I do find it curious how this has been recast. Erika accidentally flashed multiple people, but they only talk about PK. Dorit checked with every other housewife about the panty gag gift and they all found it hilarious. But the moment Erika reveals that she's embarrassed and not amused, they turn on Dorit. Erika is closest to Eileen, but Eileen doesn't know Erika well enough to know that Erika doesn't have a great sense of humor and really doesn't like to be embarrassed (I mean no one does, but some folks are a little bit more resilient).

You can't be particularly thin skinned to be on one of these shows. But Erika is. There was no good reason to insert herself in the British joking on the very same night. Erika did because she is insecure. Maybe she's insecure about being thought of as a gold digger and whore because that's what people thought when she got with Tom. She's not that witty. That might have been an issue around Tom's colleagues. I don't particularly like Erika, but I think her aloofness and walls are a protective measure to shield herself from people who were possibly quite judgmental of her.

Always remember Erickas are an enigma, wrapped in a riddle and cash.

One thing I find interesting about the Erikas is Ericka Chahoy , performed "all her life" yet she resented being critiqued.  So she becomes Erika Girardi, that morphs into an entertainer Erika Jayne and by the nature of her profession is constantly critiqued and reviewed.  Did she develop the second persona to cast some of the criticism and judgment away from Erika Girardi? Why take a role on the Y&R? 

I find Erika insecure and she hides it by material possessions and wrapping herself with a group of well-paid sycophants. The group is only getting larger, not smaller.  Now she is on "Dancing with the Stars" where one is truly judged via comments and a rating.  She is angry when judged but demands to be judged.   Every outfit she is the best, her Glam Squad the best, her clothes best designers.  How many times can one take someone serious who insists they are fabulous? 

I find her aloofness to be arrogant and who can argue with the quick wit found in these lyrics of How Many Fucks Do I Give?

elevator,elevator getting me high/Trying to hit my level but you can't even try/Diamonds & Chardonnay/See you next Tuesday

Number ones, yeah, number ones/Yeah I got eight/So everyone/yeah everyone/Can suck my dick/You play Monopoly/I play the real thing

http://www.metrolyrics.com/how-many-fucks-lyrics-erika-jayne.html

I just don't find it so surprising when this woman gets judged.  She obviously has issues with everyone, yeah everyone. 

• Love 22