Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

So glad this snoozefest has drawn to an end.  I think this goes down as worst season ever for me.  I can't say I'm looking forward to next season, but I am curious who from this rookie class makes it back for year two.  If Christina is smart, she'll retire after this year -- I don't see her being invited back given her performance issues this season.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Jess14 said:

When is the last time that a DCC left mid season? I hate that for Taryn. I’m sure this on top of her being the last one cut is like rubbing salt in the wound.

Kaitlyn from Season 8 left mid season late October. Rumors floated around she was put on weight probation, but she did not performed, made appearances, or got her DCC ring at the end of the season.

8 minutes ago, Lexusprincess said:

I believe Kashara is killing it at point because she's sexy and fun to watch.  Lacey is more lyrical.  It really does not need to be the most technical dancer but the one that draws your attention.  After all the drama of Holly, Erica, and Jenna any manager would want someone like Kashara there who is a natural leader and has some humility about her.  Of course others such as Lacey are going to be disappointed it's not them.  Was there ever a girl who was point more than one year?  What about Whitney I?  I can see Kashara being point next year too.  As a former manager, my pick would be Kashara.

Jenna------Professionalism 101.  You screwed up and you are not going to be your spot back.  If you were going to get their spot back, it would have been if Jenna went to Canton.  When Judy reblocked it, you were done.  There was not enough time to get it back and your text to Shelly sealed the deal.  Jenna needs to grow up, put on her big girl panties, and go find a life.  She is a cute dancer but still very much a little girl.  She needs to find something real outside of the DCC bubble.

Alexandria- She came across as a one year girl to prove she could do it. They could have done so much more with her in a makeover.   It's too bad there was a family emergency but I feel for Taryn and Brennan the most.  They should have her spot.  

The team could easily have been even fewer girls because Christina and Savannah struggled so much.  Keyra I go back and forth on if I like her.  Her body is different but I am for some diversity on the team with body types.  Back when the show first started, we had some fuller bodies and some more  muscular ones and I liked it more.  Savannah is beautiful when she is not showing those poor teeth.  Wasn't one of the judges a dentist?  Savannah looks like she had crowns or veneers put in too big for her mouth and Kelli should get that guy to fix them for free.  Savannah would look amazing then.   Still wouldn't fix her dancing but........

Selina's picture and the mistake of her rookie year.  I bet they wanted to use last year's picture because of her weight issues but did not fix the rest.  

The clip of Vivian.....she looks horrible.  At least her first year of training camp, she still looked fit it not the DCC body.  How can you be that size and dance that much.  

One and done girls.........Savannah, Christina, and maybe Keyra.  Jenna hopefully goes to find a life.  And although Tasha is growing on me, it's time for her to focus on her family.  Yuko please leave.  You're cute and sassy but cannot do the DCC style.

Erica smacks of she had a lawyer get involved.  Even if she would not win with a full hearing on the issues, she could have gotten an initial emergency order and Charlotte decided it was not worth it.  If Erica really wants to be a Christian motivational speaker, she would not want the drinking in the stands, lying, defiant story out there.  Too bad.  A great dancer.

Holly is going to have a hard time.  LA is a much bigger town with lots of great dancers wanting to make it big.  Holly was truly an incredible dancer just too impressed with herself to thing the rules applied to her.

Can't wait for next year..........

I agree about KaShara.  I actually sent her a congrats message and offered to host her out here on the ski slopes as my guest if she comes out this way (I'm a ski instructor in Utah).  I've only extended such an invite to one other DCC: Courtney Cook. 

I hope Keyra returns...I think she's lovely.

I also agree abiut Erica likely lawyering up. It reminded me of the Amy Reese Incident.

As for Holly, I wondered aloud just last night if any of these young girls have someone professionally advising them.  When I was just 20, I had no business making major decisions on my own. I was a train wreck...with a fake ID.  If they don't at least have an agent, then it's no wonder they keep making such obviously-avoidable, career-killing mistakes.

• Love 1

Christina and Kaylissa's Twitters are already doing strange things 

"Caution: This account is temporarily restricted

You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?

Yes, view profile"

You click "Yes, view profile" and it works anyway.... what the heck?

The website last year was put up with glaring issues and they never fixed it. Honestly it’s a wasted space if they don’t even release pictures and profiles earlier than the season finale. The consensus seemed to be that people wanted to see them moreso than not being spoiled. 

If you’re going to hire someone to do a half assed job, they don’t need to have that job... 

Some of the girls ages were ‘0’ and tenure for several veterans were wrong last night, but looks like they’ve fixed it  

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

What I don’t get is how Kitty and Judy didn’t see it andscream from the rooftops. They seem to have a better ‘fake’ filter. Maybe they did, but Kelli and Charlotte didn’t care. Who knows. 

Kitty always seemed to me to be someone with some street smarts who could spot a bullshitter a mile away, yet somehow Holly was a teacher's pet.  Judy, on the other hand...I think she gets overruled a LOT, and I would not be at all shocked if she had Holly's number.

• Love 7

In the case of Alexandria leaving the team after the regular season started due to a family emergency, I do not think she should take heat for it. It is not like the one commercial where someone gets a note saying he or she is going to have a heart attack today so get your family members prepared for it. A family emergency can happened at any time or any place. I was working retail when my husband was diagnosed with Acute Renal Failure a week before Thanksgiving. We knew my husband was sick, but no one sent us a message saying hey sir you will be diagnosed with a serious life threatening illness and be given two weeks to live. A phone call from your local ER will be made after 7:00 p.m. on a Friday with a doctor telling you to get to the hospital ASAP! Good luck buddy! I had to miss some work days during one of the most busiest times of the year in the retail world. Two years later I went in to be tested to be a possible kidney donor. I found out I had a medical condition requiring surgery, so I had to once again take time off during the most busiest holiday time (three weeks before Christmas for two weeks.) No one told me this would happened at a certain time and to prepare for it days in advance. Yes, Taryn should be upset she did not make the team, but to blame Alexandria, Christina or Savannah for it, in my opinion, is wrong.

12 hours ago, Acromantula said:

12965770_695688103866985_1099935569_n.jpg.d4af2033d42dce72087dae3ab87f2b9d.jpg

I didn't know Kalyssa used to do Body-builder/Figure competitions. She looks very scrawny and borderline unhealthy here to me...I hope it was just for the show and I'm glad she appears much healthier right now. 

well this explains why she posts a lot of bodybuilder type recipes on her IG lol  A lot of people I know who did these competitions bounced back with so much weight gain and wrecked metabolism.  Props to her for coming out from it without rebounding too badly.  

• Love 3

This is just a gentle reminder folks about the general site and forum guidelines. Also, please don't tell people how to post--it's a violation of the Be Civil rule and the posts will be hidden. (Also, realize that we're not on all the time, and there is no bright line. We use our best judgment.) Thanks!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

In the case of Alexandria leaving the team after the regular season started due to a family emergency, I do not think she should take heat for it. It is not like the one commercial where someone gets a note saying he or she is going to have a heart attack today so get your family members prepared for it. A family emergency can happened at any time or any place. I was working retail when my husband was diagnosed with Acute Renal Failure a week before Thanksgiving. We knew my husband was sick, but no one sent us a message saying hey sir you will be diagnosed with a serious life threatening illness and be given two weeks to live. A phone call from your local ER will be made after 7:00 p.m. on a Friday with a doctor telling you to get to the hospital ASAP! Good luck buddy! I had to miss some work days during one of the most busiest times of the year in the retail world. Two years later I went in to be tested to be a possible kidney donor. I found out I had a medical condition requiring surgery, so I had to once again take time off during the most busiest holiday time (three weeks before Christmas for two weeks.) No one told me this would happened at a certain time and to prepare for it days in advance. Yes, Taryn should be upset she did not make the team, but to blame Alexandria, Christina or Savannah for it, in my opinion, is wrong.

Well said.  Life happens.  I lost a new job when my mother's cancer returned and she was in the last TWO weeks of her life.  I needed to care for her, be by her side.  My employer would not tolerate this so I had to make a choice.  Family first...always.

• Love 18

I didn't get the inpression the Patriots "dropped" Alexandria at all. Or that she wanted to "show them" by making DCC. They asked her to stay on to help after her four years. She was just eager to dance again. 

However, I did get the feeling neither Man Bun Fiance or her family were thrilled she was leaving. I was pretty sure she was going to be one year and done. I'm sad she had to leave but nobody can write her legit hate mail for her reasons. She has a marurity that I thought would be good for DCC since it clearly needs it after this year's shenanigans. 

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, WickedMom said:

Well said.  Life happens.  I lost a new job when my mother's cancer returned and she was in the last TWO weeks of her life.  I needed to care for her, be by her side.  My employer would not tolerate this so I had to make a choice.  Family first...always.

@WickedMom I am so sorry about your mom. {{{HUGS}}} I know some bosses like that. I also have seen in the work place where people just got hired, but they ask for time off to go on vacations or family activities like a wedding, and get it. God forbid a family emergency or a health emergency should happened because you really need some time off.

Back to the DCCs world...I do not understand why some of the girls quit their jobs or spend more time as a DCC instead of spending time with their families, boyfriends, fiancées or husbands. I wonder if it makes for a little hostility in the work place because the girls need time off for things like the calendar shoot, appearances or around the holidays. I am sure some of the employers like having a DCC in the work place, but it does not mean their follow employees enjoy it because they may have to pick up the extra work due to a DCC needing time off.

On 10/23/2017 at 6:17 PM, dccfan204 said:

Kashara

Lacey           Jenna

Cersten        Robin            Maggie

Madeline             Kelli          Stephanie         Jinelle

Tasha                 Bess            Amy L            Khalyn          Heather

Kalyssa       Simone?             Chantel?         Tess               Milan             Gina     

Lexie          xxxxx                  Yuko           Kelsey             Selina             Jessika        Keyra                          

Alexandria?    xxxxxx     Savannah?              xxxxx        Christina?          xxxxx             Alexis       Lauren  

Anyone want to help me finish this? Lol!

With Alexandria gone, I'll be interested in seeing the new formation. Didn't someone say they put the strong dancers on the ends? Looking at this, that seems to hold.

Also, I can't believe how far up the triangle Cersten and Maggie are after one year!

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, WickedMom said:

Going off topic for a moment just to say that place sucks for not being considerate of your situation. I’m guessing since you hadn’t been there a full year yet you couldn’t apply for FMLA. So sorry. :( 

The same day my father passed, the manager of a retail store I applied at weeks before called and offered me the job. I explained to her the situation and she held the position for me and told me to take all the time I needed. To this day I’m still grateful because they showed me so much kindness even as a newbie. It’s the little things. 

• Love 11

For Kelli if she's reading this forum:

Congrats on finishing another seasons.  I have some suggestions for next season that are aimed solely at maintaining DCC's reputation:

• You took some really bad dancers this year and last year.  Please cut them next year.  I'm talking about Christina, Jessika and Yuko for sure, but perhaps there's others.
  • It's nice when someone who has tried out multiple times finally makes it, but if they can't dance (i.e., Christina), you hurt the DCC brand.  Stop taking girls who don't deserve to be on the squad -- regardless of how interesting it might from a human-interest perspective, you have a responsibility to safeguard the integrity of the DCC brand.
  • I know you like to look for the diamond in the rough, but please stop bringing girls into training camp who have zero chance of making the squad.  You brought in Brianna this year, knowing she didn't have a chance in hell (you saw her kicks at finals).  Stop wasting these poor girls' time.
  • For God's sake, get rid of Anthony Ramos and Neil McCoy.  They add NOTHING to the show and instead detract big time (both only serve to embarrass themselves and, by extension, the DCC).  If you take just one of my suggestions, please take this one.  
  • More blocking rehearsals please -- it was exciting to see girls find out where they were going to be in the triangle.
  • Do NOT devote an entire episode to semis.  BORING.  Go back to doing first round and semis in one episode.  But continue to give us a whole episode devoted to finals.  Btw, if you want to make some real money, release a video on iTunes that has most if not all of the finals routines.  There are many of us who'd pay to watch that.
  • If you want us to watch your show every season, we have to feel like you're really sharing the process with us.  When you do things like hide the fact that Erica left, you are giving the middle finger to your hard core fans.
  • Please hire a plastic surgeon to fix Miranda's uni-boob.  I felt so bad for her last night when she was jumping up and down in her uniform.  Ugh.

That is all--for now.

Edited by Smplsimon
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, cgloss said:

With Alexandria gone, I'll be interested in seeing the new formation. Didn't someone say they put the strong dancers on the ends? Looking at this, that seems to hold.

Also, I can't believe how far up the triangle Cersten and Maggie are after one year!

I’m actually interested to know everyone’s spot in the triangle, @ShellyB, is this too daunting of a request? We always see the outside triangle but not much beyond that. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, nancy444 said:

When we lived in a huge home near the Atl Falcons complex around 2004, our next door neighbor was the million-dollar Falcons kicker and his young wife. 

You live in Flowery Branch? 

16 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I don't think that Alexandria will be back either.  This seemed to be her one chance at the squad and then life happened and she had to give it up.  I'm not saying that sh*t doesn't happen to other people, but I also got the feeling that Alexandria was ignoring the signs that said she shouldn't be doing this and did it anyway.

I agree with you @EricaShadows.  Alexandria has such a classic old world beauty, like a Greek Goddess brought to life.  But, in retrospect, there seemed to be a little hesitation to her pursuit of the DCC dream.  Alexandria did not seem as fully invested as her teammates in being a DCC, even after she had achieved the goal.  I think that in her heart she had simply already moved beyond the young and unbound phase of her life, but just didn't quite know it yet.  It is too bad for those last few cuts that Alexandria did not trust herself sooner, but I admire her maturity in ultimately placing family above profession.   

Edited by California Girl
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Jenna------Professionalism 101.  You screwed up and you are not going to be your spot back.  If you were going to get their spot back, it would have been if JennK went to Canton.  When Judy reblocked it, you were done.  There was not enough time to get it back and your text to Shelly sealed the deal.  Jenna needs to grow up, put on her big girl panties, and go find a life.  She is a cute dancer but still very much a little girl.  She needs to find something real outside of the DCC bubble.

I thought it was telling when Kelli was saying she wished Jenna success in her next endeavor so she is clearly not inviting her back next year!

• Love 12
3 hours ago, cgloss said:

They’re both incredible dancers. I’m surprised one of them wasn’t selected as second leader over Heather O.

Also surprised how far back jenelle is for a 5th year? 

With all the recent Instagram posts it’s got me thinking about this years calendar shoot. If K&J advises a girl to retire this year and she chooses not to, does she still go on the calendar shoot, despite the likelihood of getting cut of finals? 

• Love 1

OMG, I can't believe it's over! That last episode was actually so awesome to watch--I love seeing all of the girls' faces when they find out they got a spot. :D 

- Jenna--her little speech at the end ran a bit sour for me. Particularly when she said, "I was put in an uncomfortable position" and "maybe I should have said something...but I didn't honestly know what to do". Um, yeah right! It's like she still thinks she was just an innocent bystander caught up in this? And when Kelli was like talking about how she hopes Jenna goes on to do "great things" it sounded like a subtle jibe to "go on" and do other things besides DCC....ahahaha. 

- Taryn's right kick on Game Day--I'm not a dancer, but it looked to me like perhaps Taryn was kicking a bit in the wrong direction/out of line with her right leg? It only happened once, but they kept replaying it in slow-mo, so I wondered...

- Jinelle--I have SUCH a girl crush on her personality! What a genuine, sweet young woman. 

- Taryn & Savannah --Speaking of crushes, these two are adorable! Their friendship is #goals for me for sure. 

• Love 7
17 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Other Lauren & Lexie's that previously had dcc twitters? You can't re-use a twitter handle.

Really. Well they did the same thing last year with Yuko's name and I know she is the only Yuko in DCC Twitter history. It's YukoK. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I thought it was telling when Kelli was saying she wished Jenna success in her next endeavor so she is clearly not inviting her back next year!

Haha...I posted the same thing before seeing this. I agree totally. Bye Jenna!

• Love 2

I think Jinelle and Jenna are retiring for sure after this year. Also if KaShara was to get pro bowl I think potentially her retiring too, she can’t go further than she already has. 

Lacey will stay one more year- possibly point of triangle with Maggie and cersten as the second line. Closely followed by the likes of Madeline etc. 

Not sure who would replace as leaders. None of the second leaders this year stand out to me apart from Robin. Amy will likely retire to get married and Bess is pastel to me. That leaves Heather O, who many compare to a Jenn K type DCC but I personally don’t see it 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Acromantula said:

OMG, I can't believe it's over! That last episode was actually so awesome to watch--I love seeing all of the girls' faces when they find out they got a spot. :D 

- Jenna--her little speech at the end ran a bit sour for me. Particularly when she said, "I was put in an uncomfortable position" and "maybe I should have said something...but I didn't honestly know what to do". Um, yeah right! It's like she still thinks she was just an innocent bystander caught up in this? And when Kelli was like talking about how she hopes Jenna goes on to do "great things" it sounded like a subtle jibe to "go on" and do other things besides DCC....ahahaha. 

- Taryn's right kick on Game Day--I'm not a dancer, but it looked to me like perhaps Taryn was kicking a bit in the wrong direction/out of line with her right leg? It only happened once, but they kept replaying it in slow-mo, so I wondered...

- Jinelle--I have SUCH a girl crush on her personality! What a genuine, sweet young woman. 

- Taryn & Savannah --Speaking of crushes, these two are adorable! Their friendship is #goals for me for sure. 

Just so others aren’t confused I think you mean Tara ?

8 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

I think Jinelle and Jenna are retiring for sure after this year. Also if KaShara was to get pro bowl I think potentially her retiring too, she can’t go further than she already has. 

Lacey will stay one more year- possibly point of triangle with Maggie and cersten as the second line. Closely followed by the likes of Madeline etc. 

Not sure who would replace as leaders. None of the second leaders this year stand out to me apart from Robin. Amy will likely retire to get married and Bess is pastel to me. That leaves Heather O, who many compare to a Jenn K type DCC but I personally don’t see it 

I hope Lacey stays. If Kashara stays too then I wonder if she’ll keep point or if they’ll switch it up. They’ve never done that before, but I don’t see why the point girl has to keep it if she comes back. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I hope Lacey stays. If Kashara stays too then I wonder if she’ll keep point or if they’ll switch it up. They’ve never done that before, but I don’t see why the point girl has to keep it if she comes back. 

If KaShara returns the only people I think have potential to take point from her are Robin and Cersten. Robin has a similar style to KaShara in dancing and facials and is overall fun to watch. They wouldn’t put Lacey on point over KaShara otherwise they would have done it this year. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

IIRC Alexandria was burnt pretty bad by Patriots organization...she was vet of the year, pro bowl, line captain and then after her four years were up was set to stick around help out with auditions and what not...they ended up just dropping her cold with no reasons.  I don't want to say she was bitter and did DCC for an 'i'll show you i'm not a has-been' kind of deal....she was good friends with Holly A and admired DCC...but I agree the timing was super awkward.  I had a feeling she'd be a one and done because of her wedding but I truly don't think she's the type of person to quit mid season for any reason but a family issue. I feel for her.  :( And Taryn because ugh. 

They should just force Emma to be a regular DCC again instead of all star LOL 

Alexandria is/was greatly respected by the patriots cheerleaders/patriots organization. After her four years were done (you can cheer 4 yrs for patriots) they created a job position for her as 'dance trainer' to stay involved. This I believe was mentioned on the show. It wasn't volunteer/help but rather her job to run auditions, run all dance practices, and assist and attend all home games. Even after she resigned she was asked to judge auditions this past season. Knowing from a friend of a friend close to her family there is no bitterness but rather only respect/love between her and the patriots cheerleaders. It is very unfortunate she had to leave early due to a family emergency back at home but, good for her to go and audition for something that was a dream!

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Katherine1904 said:

They’re both incredible dancers. I’m surprised one of them wasn’t selected as second leader over Heather O.

Also surprised how far back jenelle is for a 5th year? 

With all the recent Instagram posts it’s got me thinking about this years calendar shoot. If K&J advises a girl to retire this year and she chooses not to, does she still go on the calendar shoot, despite the likelihood of getting cut of finals? 

If a vet tries out again even with Kelli and Judy giving her strong hints not to try out again, she still can go on the calendar shoot. If a girl says she will try out again and then changes her mind, and then decides to try out again, chances are she will not be going on the calendar shoot even with the chance of getting cut at finals. Mentor Melissa decided not to go for her third year after Season 2 because she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend. They broke up, but she was able to try out again, but she did not go on the calendar shoot. After she was being picked on by the mean girls on the team, she decided not to try out again. Of course she took all the talk about the mean girls back when she was made the DCC Mentor in Season 9 by CMT. I guess she did not want to bite the hands which fed her in the first place.

18 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Other Lauren & Lexie's that previously had dcc twitters? You can't re-use a twitter handle.

You can re-use one - when Melissa W made the team, Melissa Kellerman sent her a tweet about the DCC_Melissa handle and I think Melissa W promised to take care of it or something like that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Honestly I don't get why Jenna doesn't just leave ...at this point, she's been so thoroughly dissed on national TV and also been shown that none of the "adults" are on her side. 

It's like she's sitting at the kids table at a wedding. When upper management and many of your teammates probably don't take you seriously anymore, it's time to move on.

I never entirely understood what it meant to "go out on top". For example, when Friends and Sex and the City ended their series, I remember people being upset (myself included) because the shows were so high-rated and the storylines could have kept going. I remember many of the actors and actresses telling the media they wanted to end the show on a high note. After watching Jenna this season, I totally get it now. She was at her peak and has only gone downhill since. Instead of leaving "on a high note" with a good reputation, she is now looked at as a whiny, entitled, desperate person.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

Instead of leaving "on a high note" with a good reputation, she is now looked at as a whiny, entitled, desperate person.

True, but that's mainly because she was unlucky enough to get caught.  I'm guessing she was always whiny & entitled, she was just able to hide it.

• Love 5

Why doesn't Jenna leave? Here's my take on that.

Look at who we are dealing with. While she is a very talented dancer with a lot of P&P (power and projection), she also comes off to me through her tweets and other social media as someone who needs to be noticed and adored constantly. Even though she's no longer viewed in the most positive light as she was before, it's still attention. Even jaded attention is good in her book as long as she's getting noticed and "liked" by the public.

If she quit and went on to the Cheerleaders With No Team like so many vets have (and I do not see her doing that), then she'd be getting hardly attention (if any) at all. So for her to hang on until the bitter end does not surprise me in the least. Maybe after this season, she'll mature and learn from her mistakes.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Jackie only did her rookie season. After that, it was a weave.

No one left during preseason.

Jacie's hair was flat ironed or chemically straightened during her entire tenure as a DCC.  Jackie, as in Jackie Bob, wore extensions.  Maybe Jacie autocorrected to Jackie while typing but they both took different approaches to their hair care :-).

6 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

For Kelli if she's reading this forum:

Congrats on finishing another seasons.  I have some suggestions for next season that are aimed solely at maintaining DCC's reputation:

• You took some really bad dancers this year and last year.  Please cut them next year.  I'm talking about Christina, Jessika and Yuko for sure, but perhaps there's others.
  • It's nice when someone who has tried out multiple times finally makes it, but if they can't dance (i.e., Christina), you hurt the DCC brand.  Stop taking girls who don't deserve to be on the squad -- regardless of how interesting it might from a human-interest perspective, you have a responsibility to safeguard the integrity of the DCC brand.
  • I know you like to look for the diamond in the rough, but please stop bringing girls into training camp who have zero chance of making the squad.  You brought in Brianna this year, knowing she didn't have a chance in hell (you saw her kicks at finals).  Stop wasting these poor girls' time.
  • For God's sake, get rid of Anthony Ramos and Neil McCoy.  They add NOTHING to the show and instead detract big time (both only serve to embarrass themselves and, by extension, the DCC).  If you take just one of my suggestions, please take this one.  
  • More blocking rehearsals please -- it was exciting to see girls find out where they were going to be in the triangle.
  • Do NOT devote an entire episode to semis.  BORING.  Go back to doing first round and semis in one episode.  But continue to give us a whole episode devoted to finals.  Btw, if you want to make some real money, release a video on iTunes that has most if not all of the finals routines.  There are many of us who'd pay to watch that.
  • If you want us to watch your show every season, we have to feel like you're really sharing the process with us.  When you do things like hide the fact that Erica left, you are giving the middle finger to your hard core fans.
  • Please hire a plastic surgeon to fix Miranda's uni-boob.  I felt so bad for her last night when she was jumping up and down in her uniform.  Ugh.

That is all--for now.

THIS!!!  And to add to the Anthony Ramos (adds no value) and Neil McCoy (comes across as a pervert) point, please nix all the celebrity singers.  And Melissa Rycroft too.  Really enjoy seeing the dancing, blocking for games, show group auditions, etc..

• Love 4
3 hours ago, tobeyoungagain said:

Honestly I don't get why Jenna doesn't just leave ...at this point, she's been so thoroughly dissed on national TV and also been shown that none of the "adults" are on her side. 

Agreed, but I think the comment she made a few episodes back about DCC being her whole adult life is quite telling. She's probably scared to death of what is next. I think the girls who go to college first are much better off than the ones coming right out of high school. I wonder if Jenna will try for the Mavs like Sydney or maybe she'll move back to the west coast. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, rungirl said:

Jacie's hair was flat ironed or chemically straightened during her entire tenure as a DCC.  Jackie, as in Jackie Bob, wore extensions.  Maybe Jacie autocorrected to Jackie while typing but they both took different approaches to their hair care :-).

THIS!!!  And to add to the Anthony Ramos (adds no value) and Neil McCoy (comes across as a pervert) point, please nix all the celebrity singers.  And Melissa Rycroft too.  Really enjoy seeing the dancing, blocking for games, show group auditions, etc..

Jacie says on one of the videos on the DCC site she had a weave after her rookie year.

44 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I wonder if Jenna expects to be asked to be an All Star?

She's just can't pop herself out of that DCC bubble. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

They should call Taryn back.  

or heather hamilton lol  i still miss her.  or heck, call Mandy!! 

1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

I wonder if Jenna expects to be asked to be an All Star?

i wonder if they'd actually be ok with that? since they don't do a lot with the actual team, right? unless someone is injured, etc...just make sure that's never jenna lol  she's always been ok on appearances, i believe? 

i'm NOT saying i think she should be one - i honestly think it's in her best interest to get out of dodge, experience the world outside of DCC for a bit.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, FlowerPower said:

Alexandria is/was greatly respected by the patriots cheerleaders/patriots organization. After her four years were done (you can cheer 4 yrs for patriots) they created a job position for her as 'dance trainer' to stay involved. This I believe was mentioned on the show. It wasn't volunteer/help but rather her job to run auditions, run all dance practices, and assist and attend all home games. Even after she resigned she was asked to judge auditions this past season. Knowing from a friend of a friend close to her family there is no bitterness but rather only respect/love between her and the patriots cheerleaders. It is very unfortunate she had to leave early due to a family emergency back at home but, good for her to go and audition for something that was a dream!

thank you for this! as i said before, i 100% appreciate your input! i do still stand by what i said as well just because i heard it from someone who knows her and who I absolutely trust to not just spread false information, so it's all very mystifying to me why they differ so much and why i think it's probably some sort of misunderstanding over missed information.  i would never have shared it if it was just my personal opinion or some mere rumor that i put my own thoughts on to spin it.  In any case, out of respect for Alexandria and the Patriots cheerleading organization (I loved the head of their program from the documentary that i watched! she seems like the sweetest person) as well as you flowerpower because i do believe you are legitimate! :)  I'm personally done discussing it.  i never want to be a part of spreading information that incorrectly paints someone in a bad light.  All the best to Alexandria and her fiance - I only heard good things about her and her maturity.  sorry, everyone, for adding to the confusion on this - not my intent whatsoever. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

You can re-use one - when Melissa W made the team, Melissa Kellerman sent her a tweet about the DCC_Melissa handle and I think Melissa W promised to take care of it or something like that.

Melissa K's account must not have gone inactive/been suspended when they reassigned it to Melissa W:

"Accounts may be permanently removed due to prolonged inactivity. . . We do not generally accept requests for usernames that seem inactive. If a username you would like is being used by an account that seems inactive, you should consider selecting an available variation . . ."

3 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Really. Well they did the same thing last year with Yuko's name and I know she is the only Yuko in DCC Twitter history. It's YukoK. 

Maybe they also ask them if they want an initial included.

1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

Melissa K's account must not have gone inactive/been suspended when they reassigned it to Melissa W:

"Accounts may be permanently removed due to prolonged inactivity. . . We do not generally accept requests for usernames that seem inactive. If a username you would like is being used by an account that seems inactive, you should consider selecting an available variation . . ."

Maybe they also ask them if they want an initial included.

i think it's so odd to have an initial when you're the only one currently with that name on the team.  but oh well... are they all working yet? I tried a couple earlier and they were still suspended. 

3 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Oops, yes, yes, that is who I mean. Thanks for the correction! 

2 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

It's like she's sitting at the kids table at a wedding. When upper management and many of your teammates probably don't take you seriously anymore, it's time to move on.

Totally agree with this. However, I suspect Jenna's holding onto the shaky hope that if she toes the line, does everything she's asked of, and dances well, then she will be able to leave DCC at the end of the year with a more positive legacy. She's been here for what, 6 years? It seems like the majority of those years she was held in pretty high esteem since she kept making it back on the team and took on more prominent roles (i.e. Point, Group Leader, etc). Then, her world came crashing down when Kelli and Judy learned about the fraternization. At that point she had two choices: 1) Resign quickly, knowing that she would always be remembered for that final transgression, or 2) Stay on the team, dance well, try hard, be a good leader, and hope that her image starts to improve so that by the end of the year she will be able to leave on a positive note, etc. 

I also wonder if Jenna's family had anything to do with her decision to stay. When she talked about how it was harder to tell her family that she wasn't going to Canton than the actual office visit with Kelli and Judy, I wondered if her family told her she needed to stay and repair things. It sounds like they might be pretty hard-core football fans, if telling them she wouldn't be able to attend Canton was so shattering for her. :/

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

If she quit and went on to the Cheerleaders With No Team like so many vets have (and I do not see her doing that), then she'd be getting hardly attention (if any) at all. So for her to hang on until the bitter end does not surprise me in the least. Maybe after this season, she'll mature and learn from her mistakes.

Cheerleaders With No Team.  LOL  You mean the USA cheerleaders?