Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Backed Into A Corner

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, I do think this has to do with them being upset at Kyle, not just their intense dislike of Kim. Kyle stood by Lisa last season despite their best effort to sever Lisa's/Kyle's friendship, so, Yes, it was a bit of payback. Otherwise, Rinna would not have brought Kyle into her conversation with Eden to begin with, she would have kept it strictly confined to Kim but she didn't.

Rinna for making me defend Kim! Grrrrrrrr   LOL

Rinna and Eileen need resolution with their feelings towards Kyle.  There is this weird inflection in Rinna's voice when Eden expressed her bad vibe from Kyle.  Almost like, little Miss Perfect isn't so perfect after all.

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But she, Rinna, sat there nodding her head in agreement with Eden even though it was plain to see Kyle, her friend, was really uncomfortable with Eden's inquisition into the Richard family's alcohol consumption history. That isn't how someone acts when someone you just met goes in on a friend, it just isn't. Sorry, I don't find Rinna's behavior at that lunch defensible at all. Now had she told Kyle that Eden might be able to "help" Kim with her recovery before hand, I would agree with you but she didn't, she just sat there nodding with a stupid fake concerned look on her face. LOL

I didn't necessarily mean Rinna's behavior at lunch was defensible just that she facilitated it. 

I am thinking, and this is just me, with all the dead relatives from ODs and alcohol use, (Eileen, Eden and Rinna) why would anyone care what they thought or how someone should handle their family member?  It would seem to me whatever they did didn't work.  Isn't the goal with an addict for them to live and stop being dependent on the substance of their addiction?

Just now, breezy424 said:

OK.  Went back to the show.  I don't hear Eileen saying you need to bring Kyle to the table.  Sorry but I don't.  I do hear Erika say to LR that you need to talk to Kyle.  And it certainly doesn't mean that Eileen 'demanded' anything.

LVP may have been involved but that does not give her permission to walk over and involve herself.  LVP decided to do that without knowing anything about what was the conversation that was going on.  LVP had no idea.  Neither does Dorit.

Sorry but you can hear it the background.  I didn't catch it the first time.  In defense of all, production wants them someplace they can film without having to worry about party guests being in the picture.  They also want everyone there.

LVP brought the conversation to light.  Following your logic, Dorit should not have checked on Rinna.   

• Love 7

Great post Lunastartron.

One of the things I liked about the episode, even though LVP wanted to spike the ball in the end zone, Kyle did bring it back to the real place and that it is a detrimental conversation about her sister.  I kind of applauded Kyle for that, she may feel some vindication for LVP, but the reality is Rinna's is talking death and Kim.

Rinna did it to Yolanda during the Reunion where she objectifies the person, in this case Rinna's assertion about Yolanda's Munchausen became about LVP and what she may have said.  Yolanda walked off the stage.

Eileen did it with the whole Erika Panytgate.  As Erika said, "they are talking about my vag."  She and Rinna did it again when talking about their parents' deaths not weighing in on their hatred of LVP.  LVP was sitting right there.   

Maybe because RHOBH always revolves around these verbal slights, some of the ladies don't realize what they are doing.  Can't excuse Eileen though, she always makes others' stuff about her and how they should resolve it to her satisfaction.

• Love 11

Rinna has proved herself to be nothing more than a greedy, money-grubbing, unscrupulous has-been who thinks she's "figured out this reality tv thing." Uh, no, Dum Dum. You're too dimwitted to realize that just 'bringing it' <eyeroll> doesn't work. After a few episodes of your unconscionable antics, you look like nothing more than the vapid simpleton you are. "Don't hustle the hustler?" You have about as much hustle as a three-toed sloth on a xanax bender.  

• Love 17
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

OK.  Went back to the show.  I don't hear Eileen saying you need to bring Kyle to the table.  Sorry but I don't.  I do hear Erika say to LR that you need to talk to Kyle.  And it certainly doesn't mean that Eileen 'demanded' anything.

LVP may have been involved but that does not give her permission to walk over and involve herself.  LVP decided to do that without knowing anything about what was the conversation that was going on.  LVP had no idea.  Neither does Dorit.

I notice Eileen stood by and didn't excuse herself and walk away from the conversation.To quote you from another post you said   "Eileen also said that LR's words regarding Kim's sobriety were inaccurate and extreme." Yes, she'll say it in a talking head but she never says it to Rinna's face. 

Rinna has yammered to every housewife there in Mexico about Kim. Everybody was being nudged by the big ol' elephant dancing at the party. One would have to be pretty thick to not realize what the conversation was going to be about when Rinna pulled Kyle aside. Lisa had every right to be there because Eden involved her, and LVP was the one to tell Kyle. LVP was making sure Rinna didn't turn this once again back on her. Dorit has been also been bitten by Rinna's subjective recall and her incessant gossip about Kim with Eden present. All the players were there save one, Eden.  While I wish Eden had been there to lay it all out in the open, if Kim was there Rinna would have turned the focus on Kim and diminished the focus of any conversation about Rinnas underhandedness. Rinna lied to Kyle when she said she would drop it. She nudged Eden in the direction of Kim and Kyle then literally walked away from the issue at her own BBQ.

Rinna is willing to jeopardize an addict's sobriety just for a TV storyline, she is a dispicable human being.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Eileen was giving Rinna a pass in her blog, Yes, she said that Rinna was wrong to say what she did but then she tried to minimize it. Had it been Lisa or Dorit, Eileen would have ripped them a new one!

Yeah, but they all do this. LVP is by far the worse culprit. She will go to the ends of the Earth to minimize an ally's - oops, I mean a friend's - bad behavior. In the case of Brandi's behavior toward Joyce, she will even laugh along with it. But when LVP doesn't like you, she has zero problem making sure the world knows the offenses you have committed. I don't see any reason why Eileen should be singled out for this kind of thing in this group.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Sure she had an idea; was in the middle of it when Eden exposed Rinna as the one giving her those ideas of "enabling" with Kyle and a lack of sobriety of Kim! ;-)

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yeah, but they all do this. LVP is by far the worse culprit. She will go to the ends of the Earth to minimize an ally's - oops, I mean a friend's - bad behavior. In the case of Brandi's behavior toward Joyce, she will even laugh along with it. But when LVP doesn't like you, she has zero problem making sure the world knows the offenses you have committed. I don't see any reason why Eileen should be singled out for this kind of thing in this group.

She did it first, they all do it-what is it sixth grade? 

I would love for someone to say to Eileen, you act just like LVP when she use to defend Brandi.  After Eileen led, in search of her first apology from LVP, with likening LVP's comment to Brandi, it would be just the perfect full circle.

Kyle doesn't defend others past the point of all credulity.   She is not particularly good at taking sides. 

To me it has more to do with the own it twins, inability to own it.  They want to deny it and hopefully dilute it to the point it loses its punch and gets wrapped up in a bunch of superfluous dredge.  What the hell is Rinna going to do-offer up another "sincere" apology to Kim?  Promise Kyle again she won't talk about her sister?  Apologize to Kyle for labelling her an enabler? No she is going to go after Eden and shift the blame to her.  It reminds me of the old line diarrhea of the mouth is not a true ailment.

I think Eileen and Rinna just need to stop going to Kyle's events.  They went to Game Night saying it was icky, the did little at Kyle's Gatsby Party, they go to Mexico and screw up her party and just hang out together.  Eileen and Rinna dislike Kyle-so why pretend otherwise? 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

We heard Lisa tell Brandi she was wrong, that she should not have said X and/or that Brandi was out of line numerous times over the years. We saw Lisa counsel Brandi about her bad behavior time and time again and it was all on camera. Did she minimize it in her blogs or to the other women, Yes, but she told Brandi the truth straight to her face, something Eileen does not do with Rinna.

• Love 12

This show seems to have a bizarre meaning of enabling. Here, anyone that shows support to someone is enabling. Anyone who is a bitch is not enabling. If only it were that simple.

If you take a hug from Eden you are enabling her. If you struggle away and tell her to stop you aren't enabling her. (Versus-- being a friend, being a bitch).

Whoever says, "We need to stop enabling her hugging behavior?" (No one till now)

Kyle talks to Kim and laughs with her about something. Kyle is enabling! She should say, "I will not speak to you again unless you pass a sobriety test and apologize profusely in writing." Rinna seems to think that if Kyle is anything but a total bitch to Kim she is enabling. Fortunately, Lisa is there to point out all of Kim's bad behavior and not enable her. (But just make her condition worse).

Being friendly to someone with a drug problem is not enabling them. Maybe Rinna considers Kyle enabling her by getting her a job on RHBH where she makes appearances, In that case, LisaR is the enabler by provoking him and giving the production something to use to promote the show and seal in Kim's value as a drama- causing agent.

I think LisaR is an enabler. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

This show seems to have a bizarre meaning of enabling. Here, anyone that shows support to someone is enabling. Anyone who is a bitch is not enabling. If only it were that simple.

If you take a hug from Eden you are enabling her. If you struggle away and tell her to stop you aren't enabling her. (Versus-- being a friend, being a bitch).

Whoever says, "We need to stop enabling her hugging behavior?" (No one till now)

Kyle talks to Kim and laughs with her about something. Kyle is enabling! She should say, "I will not speak to you again unless you pass a sobriety test and apologize profusely in writing." Rinna seems to think that if Kyle is anything but a total bitch to Kim she is enabling. Fortunately, Lisa is there to point out all of Kim's bad behavior and not enable her. (But just make her condition worse).

Being friendly to someone with a drug problem is not enabling them. Maybe Rinna considers Kyle enabling her by getting her a job on RHBH where she makes appearances, In that case, LisaR is the enabler by provoking him and giving the production something to use to promote the show and seal in Kim's value as a drama- causing agent.

I think LisaR is an enabler. 

Not just this show. On "Intervention" even a show of love is considered "enabling".  

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

Not just this show. On "Intervention" even a show of love is considered "enabling".  

I read an article recently defining the term "enabling" or "enabler" and the genius that wrote it suggested not being a duty driver for an alcoholic and making them drive home drunk in the hopes they will get a DUI.  No regard for the fact the person driving drunk might be involved in an accident and the danger they possess to the motoring public.  Common sense and limits folks.

I don't understand after talking to Eden, how Eileen or Rinna would be throwing out Eden "as a sober woman" she went off on Kyle, in their one on one conversations far worse than Kim went off on Rinna on Game Night.  Why would they value her opinion?  LVP and Dorit certainly distanced themselves.  Erika is pretty much on the fence.  I would love to see the entire scene with Eileen and Eden. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I read an article recently defining the term "enabling" or "enabler" and the genius that wrote it suggested not being a duty driver for an alcoholic and making them drive home drunk in the hopes they will get a DUI.  No regard for the fact the person driving drunk might be involved in an accident and the danger they possess to the motoring public.  Common sense and limits folks.

I don't understand after talking to Eden, how Eileen or Rinna would be throwing out Eden "as a sober woman" she went off on Kyle, in their one on one conversations far worse than Kim went off on Rinna on Game Night.  Why would they value her opinion?  LVP and Dorit certainly distanced themselves.  Erika is pretty much on the fence.  I would love to see the entire scene with Eileen and Eden. 

That's such a dangerous suggestion-- drive 'em home, call 'em a cab at least! I work in public safety and have seen many innocent people die at the hands of an intoxicated driver. And according to some interventionists, if someone even has CONTACT with an addict it's considered enabling. I get tough love (don't give em money for drugs, don't let them stay in the house, etc), but to cut someone out of one's life completely seems harmful, not helpful.

I'm very wary of Eden. Don't much care for her wide-eyed nervous vibe, either.

• Love 3

Lisa Rinna just reached the top of my shit list with her antics this episode.  I cannot abide by people who get caught red handed and continue to lie or minimize what they've done.  What kind of idiot lies like that knowing full well they are on camera saying it?  Then she threw Eden under the bus like Eden made it all up and Lisa had nothing to do with steering her in that direction.  The moment she saw Eden listen Lisa started talking shit about Kim.

Kim's no peach but the things Lisa has been saying about her are unnecessary.  It's none of her business.  Shush.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Lisa Rinna just reached the top of my shit list with her antics this episode.

I agree with everything you said, and will add that I am super-pissed that she brought up Kim with Eden because I am so fucking sick of talk about Kim's addiction problems.  I have no interest nor desire to keep talking about Kim!  I wish she'd never appear on the show to begin with, but then don't make her the big focus.  It only worked once, Rinna, and only because Kim was batshit high during that car ride to game night at Eileen's.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 6

Even if it comes out during the season that Lisa said those things, and even though Kyle has seen the footage now – I still see her forgiving Lisa R and remaining friends with her. This would be Kyle’s fuck you to Kim as Kim has remained friends with Brandi and Brandi has done and said more vile things about Kyle.

If they have to let a HW go this season - I choose Eileen - for the salary she's getting she's just not "bringing it" for me...let the haunted heffa go

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Even if it comes out during the season that Lisa said those things, and even though Kyle has seen the footage now – I still see her forgiving Lisa R and remaining friends with her. This would be Kyle’s fuck you to Kim as Kim has remained friends with Brandi and Brandi has done and said more vile things about Kyle.

If they have to let a HW go this season - I choose Eileen - for the salary she's getting she's just not "bringing it" for me...let the haunted heffa go

I have never believed the huge salary Eileen was reporting to get.  They sign three year contracts and each season is negotiable.  Eileen has had two events in her freshman season since then zilch.  It is always about "the Young and the Restless" snooze.

Kyle and Kim have reached an accord years ago about Kim and Brandi and Kyle and Rinna.  I think it is a non-issue. Kyle wrote a blog Friday and it has yet to appear.

I agree Eileen was only interesting with her husband.

• Love 4

Bring back Yolanda and Brandi. Lisa and Kyle are so pleased with themselves that those two are gone. I think they could do with being jerked around a bit. Dump Eileen, keep Lisar around just long enough for her to explode in jealousy towards Yolanda's supermodel daughters, keep Eden and her intense stare. Dorit can stay, but no PK

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Bring back Yolanda and Brandi. Lisa and Kyle are so pleased with themselves that those two are gone.

So am I! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 23
5 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Bring back Yolanda and Brandi. Lisa and Kyle are so pleased with themselves that those two are gone. I think they could do with being jerked around a bit. Dump Eileen, keep Lisar around just long enough for her to explode in jealousy towards Yolanda's supermodel daughters, keep Eden and her intense stare. Dorit can stay, but no PK

I know she was trouble, but I miss Brandi. Unlike Rinna, Brandi kinda knows she's a bit of drama. Rinna is just like, "What? I didn't say that. I didn't do that." I miss Yolanda as well.

I don't know what to make of Eileen. She's just kind of "there". She seems like a nice person who sometimes plays referee but other than that, I don't really know what role she has within this group. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

I know she was trouble, but I miss Brandi. Unlike Rinna, Brandi kinda knows she's a bit of drama. Rinna is just like, "What? I didn't say that. I didn't do that." I miss Yolanda as well.

I don't know what to make of Eileen. She's just kind of "there". She seems like a nice person who sometimes plays referee but other than that, I don't really know what role she has within this group. 

I liked Brandi in the beginning of her run and often defended her.  Then when her plot turned into supporting Kim she lost me. 

Eileen nice, eh?  That is a new one on me.  LOL. 

In Eileen's mind she is the TV star. She is humorless and I just don't get her angle.  Besties with Rinna speaks volumes.  Without them this show would be a snooze, gotta hand it to them for their skill at making people hate them!  

• Love 6
On 2/18/2017 at 11:57 PM, breezy424 said:

I just went back and watched the scene over again and zoeysmom is right. Eileen does tell LisaR to bring Kyle back to the table. It's in the background after the camera has moved away from the table and onto Kyle but it's clearly Eileen's voice. It happens about 8 and a half minutes in if anyone wants to check. You can also hear Eileen try to call Kyle over before LisaR gets up and approaches her. 

• Love 7

Brandi?  No.  No. No.  When she came on the show, it segue way into the Slums of Beverly Hills.  She was too poor for the BH lifestyle.

Kim? I would have more empathy if she hasn't shown herself to be so unlikeable and untrustworthy.  Her addiction issues have been discussed to death on the show.  Enough.

Edited by ifoundit
  • Love 6
On 2/18/2017 at 9:07 PM, StevieRocks said:

Rinna thinks her "life is good"? Her life is good???!! You're such a soulless sellout you did a Depends commercial <A DEPENDS COMMERCIAL!>, your lips resemble a puckered, greased-up anus, and your 'career' has spiraled to working as a pathetic dancing zoo ape on a reality tv show. Yeah--great life; you're probably next in line for a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Question, what's wrong with a Depends commercial?  I don't get some of the attitudes on this board about bodily functions.  Everybody pees, shits and farts, no mystery.

What will LisaR do when, during the reunion someone says, "lets go to the videotape!"

Someone should tell Kyle, if she doesn't want people to talk about Kim, keep her off the show.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5

OK. So maybe Eileen said to LR to bring Kyle back to the table.  I played that scene over a number of times and didn't hear it.  I'll have to play it tomorrow when nobody is home....pump the volume up to 25.  I wouldn't dare do it when anyone else is around because they would seriously think that I have an 'issue'.  In any event I wouldn't equate that with a 'demand'.

I'm so freakin tired of 'Kim'.  Game night - the crux of the problem was that Kim told LR that she owed her an apology.  Kim owes an apology to all of the housewives that were on the same season as she was when she was drinking.  Has she ever done that?  Nope.  Yeah, she has a disease but that doesn't excuse her from her responsibility.  If Kim wants apologies then she needs to go back to ground zero and take responsibility for how all this was started and that was Kim's behavior when she drank.  If Kim doesn't want to apologize for that then girl shouldn't being telling anyone they owe 'her' an apology.

We can debate 'enabler' forever because it's relative and means different things to different people.  We can debate 'sober' forever because it's relative and means different things to different people.  I'm just freakin tired of the debate.  And I'm tired of having to watch this for how many seasons?  And then we have Eden who is totally exhausting.  It was refreshing to see Beverly Sassoon - she's in her early seventies and looks beautiful and it's even more special that she candidly says her daughter is exhausting.  I would love to see more of her or someone like her who has had an amazing life, bumps in the road and seems to have a fair amount of wisdom.  She just seemed 'classy'.  That's a good thing.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

OK. So maybe Eileen said to LR to bring Kyle back to the table.  I played that scene over a number of times and didn't hear it.  I'll have to play it tomorrow when nobody is home....pump the volume up to 25.  I wouldn't dare do it when anyone else is around because they would seriously think that I have an 'issue'.  In any event I wouldn't equate that with a 'demand'.

I'm so freakin tired of 'Kim'.  Game night - the crux of the problem was that Kim told LR that she owed her an apology.  Kim owes an apology to all of the housewives that were on the same season as she was when she was drinking.  Has she ever done that?  Nope.  Yeah, she has a disease but that doesn't excuse her from her responsibility.  If Kim wants apologies then she needs to go back to ground zero and take responsibility for how all this was started and that was Kim's behavior when she drank.  If Kim doesn't want to apologize for that then girl shouldn't being telling anyone they owe 'her' an apology.

We can debate 'enabler' forever because it's relative and means different things to different people.  We can debate 'sober' forever because it's relative and means different things to different people.  I'm just freakin tired of the debate.  And I'm tired of having to watch this for how many seasons?  And then we have Eden who is totally exhausting.  It was refreshing to see Beverly Sassoon - she's in her early seventies and looks beautiful and it's even more special that she candidly says her daughter is exhausting.  I would love to see more of her or someone like her who has had an amazing life, bumps in the road and seems to have a fair amount of wisdom.  She just seemed 'classy'.  That's a good thing.

I truly believe because of the Erika set up, as in, "you really need to talk to Kyle about Eden,"  Rinna and Eileen thought Kyle was going to blast off on Eden.  Kyle and Rinna, at Kyle's store, had already had a discussion about Eden and where she was getting her info about Kim, of course Rinna lied.  Eileen had a conversation and from the brief clip we saw, it was Eden damning Kyle for relationship with her sister.  Eileen was blindsided.  Kim has apologized to Eileen so that point is moot. 

The crux of the problem is Rinna and Eileen have to stop rehashing stuff.  Eileen was being aggressive towards Dorit, over territory that had already been covered.  There was no need to bring up the conversation from the dinner party at PK and Dorit's.  Eileen and Rinna did it to get further digs at LVP and why they are mad at her.  Why should Dorit care anymore why they are mad at LVP?  So Kim asking for an apology, and she was clear, for the stuff that happened after Amsterdam wasn't really out of the ballpark, as evidenced by Rinna's apology.  If Rinna didn't feel like she owed one she should not have given one.  We heard Rinna say she was done talking about Kim.  The next day she was talking about Kim.

I don't care for Kim, but the others' reactions to drunk Kim or sober Kim are their responsibility.  It is a joke they want to blame Kim for their over reactions.  Eileen and Rinna don't like Kyle and by continuing to tie Kyle to enabling Kim they are trying to convince others that Kyle is just as culpable for Kim's behavior as Kim is and they are not responsible for their reactions to either Kim or Kyle. 

I agree the terms sober and enabling are like religion, so many different sects.  if they are going to use the terms they need to state an example.  An example might be, "I think Kim is mostly sober but she takes painkillers,"  or "I think Kyle enables Kim because she . . . . "  If the accusers were held to that standard one could get a better idea where they are coming from.  It reminded me of LVP asking for an example of how she manipulated Rinna.  The answer was LVP convinvced/invited/suggested/demanded MANIPULATED Rinna into going shopping with LVP, Brandi and Kim.  To me, it was such a stupid answer, it merited little discussion but the viewer got a direct response to what Rinna and Eileen considered manipulating.  When LVP responded, which I applauded, "I didn't force you to tell Kim you loved her."  So after Rinna told Kim she loved her, why would Kim believe she owed Rinna an apology?  When is Rinna being sincere?

• Love 8

I love Kyle. Always have and always will, for a myriad of reasons. My love doesn't mean that she doesn't sometimes frustrate me and make me believe she needs to be called out, anymore than it would with someone I actually know and love. I hate, hate, hate the fact that it looks like she is going to further this Lisar/Kim deal by talking about what Lisar said on camera with Kim. I've always defended Kyle with the Kim stuff when others make claims that Kyle keeps her around (or as some have surmised, demands that she be included in the cast - which I don't believe), but there comes a point when she has to stop talking about Kim and all of her issues for dramatic reasons if she really is sick of talking about it all. If she doesn't want Kim's kids to hear that she is near death, she needs to not repeat what was said to Kim on camera, which is guaranteed to get a reaction out of Kim and keep the conversation going. It is guaranteed to make Kim and her issues a topic of converation long after it needs to be because most of us are sick to death of it. It also gives Lisar the opportunity to remind Kim and others of things that Kim has done in the past to make others doubt her sobriety or her long-term health and safety. It allows Lisar to defend herself to Kim with the fact that Kyle has in fact said that she worries at night about getting "that phone call". It makes it possible for Lisar to defend herself by mentioning the fact that Kim's dog was still attacking people very recently - at Kyle's house no less - which is an indicator that Kim doesn't have it together at all. I am not saying that Lisar should do any of these things, and clearly she would feel the wrath of the audience and the cast if she did, but I would certainly use all of those things to defend my words and she has less control of herself than I do. I just hate to see the conversation about Kim continue one more week. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I love Kyle. Always have and always will, for a myriad of reasons. My love doesn't mean that she doesn't sometimes frustrate me and make me believe she needs to be called out, anymore than it would with someone I actually know and love. I hate, hate, hate the fact that it looks like she is going to further this Lisar/Kim deal by talking about what Lisar said on camera with Kim. I've always defended Kyle with the Kim stuff when others make claims that Kyle keeps her around (or as some have surmised, demands that she be included in the cast - which I don't believe), but there comes a point when she has to stop talking about Kim and all of her issues for dramatic reasons if she really is sick of talking about it all. If she doesn't want Kim's kids to hear that she is near death, she needs to not repeat what was said to Kim on camera, which is guaranteed to get a reaction out of Kim and keep the conversation going. It is guaranteed to make Kim and her issues a topic of converation long after it needs to be because most of us are sick to death of it. It also gives Lisar the opportunity to remind Kim and others of things that Kim has done in the past to make others doubt her sobriety or her long-term health and safety. It allows Lisar to defend herself to Kim with the fact that Kyle has in fact said that she worries at night about getting "that phone call". It makes it possible for Lisar to defend herself by mentioning the fact that Kim's dog was still attacking people very recently - at Kyle's house no less - which is an indicator that Kim doesn't have it together at all. I am not saying that Lisar should do any of these things, and clearly she would feel the wrath of the audience and the cast if she did, but I would certainly use all of those things to defend my words and she has less control of herself than I do. I just hate to see the conversation about Kim continue one more week. 

The tone this season has been to discuss issues early (and unfortunately often), I believe they are going for let's not wait until the Reunion to bring this stuff up.   Kyle did a couple of interviews last week, and I do believe they move on.  I got the impression that Rinna was trying to force Kyle to choose between she and Kim.  Kyle said there is no choice, it will always be her sister.  That is why I think we see Eden with a little nudge from Rinna, continually berating Kyle. 

Kyle owes it to Kim to tell her what is going on.  It is being filmed.  Where it gets interesting is to see if Rinna/Eileen are really serious about working towards an early resolve.  Kyle nor LVP have no control over who Bravo contracts with to film.  LVP and Kyle very much wanted Joyce to return, (as did I).  To keep my focus, I always remind myself, the situations get lost in what the issue is all about and take on a life of their own on the various participants handle the situation.   The situation as it stands now, has taken on a life of its own because Rinna refuses to just admit she broke her word about talking about Kim.  I find Rinna intentionally stirs things up to build a story arc that tevolves around her.  She did it last year with Yolanda and the Munchausens,  She did it the year before continuing to talk about Kim, long after asked her to knock it off.  Rinna can have any number of addicts in her family, and it doesn't have to involve Kim. 

The dog attack, as the pleadings indicate, have far more to do with Chad, who lives at Kyle's allowing his mother to bring the dog, or as it has been alleged, asked to see the dog.  Kyle was on the east coast doing WWHL.  Obviously, for legal reasons, the attack and ensuing lawsuit cannot be discussed.  We the viewers, and Rinna have no idea what conversations Kim and Kyle had about Kim's obvious breach of boundaries of Kim's.  There is no upside for defendants to be at odds with one another.  Since it happened in April, and we see Kim for the first time in late July, early August, they could have worked through the problem.

So look at it this way, the conversation, continues for as long as there is no resolve.  I put the onus on Rinna to put a stop to it and not drag it out any longer than necessary.  Rinna has some serious issues, she put up a nude selfie of herself, then took it down and now it is back up.  Why is her thought process? Obviously she craves attention and wants to be the breakout star of the show.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Kyle is not very intelligent, is she?

I am not a fan of the write the blog as if it is in the moment.  Wasted words.  Rinna's earlier blogs were about how wonderful Eden was and how quickly they hit it off.  It lasted about two weeks.

• Love 1

Kyles blog and the others this week are the reason I don't like reading any of the blogs. I don't like the time warp disconnect and the constant vague air of "Time will tell", "You will see",  "As the season unfolds" with the ever popular refrain "I'm seeing this now, I didn't know then" running throughout without any current sense of resolution of an issue.  The blogs are great for explaining what they were thinking and why they acted as they did at the time but also it gives them a current opportunity to attempt damage control and write revisionist history if needed (looking squarely at you Eileen and Rinna) but you never get to read until much later how they really feel about a situation and how they dealt with or are dealing with it now because they can't give away the season. The only time you get anything with a whiff of recent freshness is the reunion blog and even then they are talking about something 2 to 4 weeks old.

Just not a fan of the blogs especially when there are no comments allowed.

WWHL Interviews don't help because they still can't elaborate and they give these coy answers.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is somewhat of a recap of an interview Kyle had last week:  http://www.realitytea.com/2017/02/20/kyle-richards-kim-richards-drama-started-lisa-rinna-reveals-feud-erika-girardi-dorit-kemsley/  She does get a little more into her reasoning for her behavior.

Thanks ZM but it's just more  "blog"...  insight and explanations about the past  and precious little about anything current to the situation.  It's why I really don't like reading and watching blogs and interviews when the show is going on. We get a bit more current info and insight  from their twitter and Instagram posts. And the most current revelations are made after the reunion airs.

• Love 3

I have never read a Bravo blog, nor do I subscribe to any "outside content", such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., and I don't click on links.  So what I see on this show is all I get, and that's enough shit to last me several lifetimes. The Bravo editing monkeys have done a decent job of "rewinding the tapes" on several occasions - my newest personal fave is the Lisar retrospective.

• Love 1
Just now, walnutqueen said:

I have never read a Bravo blog, nor do I subscribe to any "outside content", such as Facebook, Twitter, etc., and I don't click on links.  So what I see on this show is all I get, and that's enough shit to last me several lifetimes. The Bravo editing monkeys have done a decent job of "rewinding the tapes" on several occasions - my newest personal fave is the Lisar retrospective.

I don't subscribe to any outside content or social media either. I may click on it only if someone here or somewhere else mentions that a tweet or Instagram is revealing as to where things currently stand opposed to what we are seeing on TV. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

I don't subscribe to any outside content or social media either. I may click on it only if someone here or somewhere else mentions that a tweet or Instagram is revealing as to where things currently stand opposed to what we are seeing on TV. 

Bless you for being braver (or more internet-savvy) than I, GungaDin.  :-)

I rely on Y'ALL to keep me informed and in the loop.

• Love 1

I just rewatched - well, because I have a ton of work to do, and am finding any excuse not to do it.   But, at the table, Rinna calls Kyle, then Eileen, the Rinna says "Ok, I'm going to chat with her", and Eileen says "bring her back to the table". 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Bless you for being braver (or more internet-savvy) than I, GungaDin.  :-)

I rely on Y'ALL to keep me informed and in the loop.

Nah, not that internet savvy. More like internet cautious. I'll do forums but  participating in "snapface" and "twittergram" doesn't appeal to me. I may look at someone's feed but that is about it. I am not a  subscribed user but...... oh sometimes....I really would like to leave a comment....but can't so I come here. ;-D.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Nah, not that internet savvy. More like internet cautious. I'll do forums but  participating in "snapface" and "twittergram" doesn't appeal to me. I may look at someone's feed but that is about it. I am not a  subscribed user but...... oh sometimes....I really would like to leave a comment....but can't so I come here. ;-D.

I'm beyond cautious - I'm askeer'd!

The Internet is Dark and Full of Terrors.  ;-)

• Love 5
On 2/19/2017 at 8:11 AM, StevieRocks said:

Rinna has proved herself to be nothing more than a greedy, money-grubbing, unscrupulous has-been who thinks she's "figured out this reality tv thing." Uh, no, Dum Dum. You're too dimwitted to realize that just 'bringing it' <eyeroll> doesn't work.

I agree.  When anyone talked about her husband one time she broke a wine glass and tried to use it like a shiv.  She then continuously goes on and on about others.  Girl has a purse full of pills but still rags on Kim.  Don't get me wrong, I would so sit by her and her bag of pills but she really needs to keep to one script.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Question, what's wrong with a Depends commercial?  I don't get some of the attitudes on this board about bodily functions.  Everybody pees, shits and farts, no mystery.

I don't think anyone thinks there's anything mysterious about any of those things, but, and I'm probably showing my snobbery here, I find it quite sad that someone who once worked as an actress is now hawking adult diapers. I always admired Johnny Cash's family for refusing to use the song, "Ring of Fire" in a Preparation H commercial. In no way do I mean to compare a national treasure/genius/talented legend to a washed-up has been who works as a zoo ape on reality tv, but it's nice to know that there are some who will draw a line--even if it means they miss out on a dollar bill.

• Love 7

Brandi is a piece of shit; I don't know why anyone would suggest bringing a piece of shit to a dinner party.

Kim crossed the line with Rinna and she never apologized but she continues to demand apologies from Rinna so I get LR's frustration. However it was very uncomfortable to watch Rinna lie.

3 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Brandi is a piece of shit; I don't know why anyone would suggest bringing a piece of shit to a dinner party.

Kim crossed the line with Rinna and she never apologized but she continues to demand apologies from Rinna so I get LR's frustration. However it was very uncomfortable to watch Rinna lie.

We're still in the Twilight Zone I see! Anyone giving Rinna cover is either a crazed fan that doesn't care what she says or does or it's RINNA herself! lol! Kim has been calm, composed, & articulate in expressing her feelings when a so called rational person like Rinna goes off talking about Kim's past just to shock! ;-)

• Love 4

Saw the preview where Rinna tells Eden not to repeat things Rinna told her in supposed confidence. Here's some advice Rinna: Never, ever say something about someone you don't want repeated. Just keep your mouth shut! Talking crap about people "in confidence" is still talking crap! and not only that, it was being filmed you idiot, it was gonna come out eventually!

Gawd that woman bugs me. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

Saw the preview where Rinna tells Eden not to repeat things Rinna told her in supposed confidence. Here's some advice Rinna: Never, ever say something about someone you don't want repeated. Just keep your mouth shut! Talking crap about people "in confidence" is still talking crap! and not only that, it was being filmed you idiot, it was gonna come out eventually!

Gawd that woman bugs me. 

I could be wrong but I think she tells Eden

Spoiler

"Do not go behind my back and speak to these other women about me and expect me to have your back"

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-12/videos/next-on-rhobh-kim-hears-the-rumors

Spoiler

Which is rich coming from someone that went to a stranger and talked about Kim/Kyle behind their backs! LOL

• Love 6