Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: It's Expensive To Be Me

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, it is possible that Kyle got that wedding ring, Kathy another and Kim the third, with a spare floating around because Kathy was married 4 times! LOL

46 minutes ago, Giselle said:

They all could have had their favorites and none were the same.

And, who knows what may have happened to whatever Kim inherited....either sold because she needed the money, or lost somewhere in a drunken stupor....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

One absolutely can call her out.  She said she did not know Kyle yet she was the one who decided to intrusively engage and grill Kyle like a nurse taking a family history on admittance. They ambushed her. Eden asks Kyle about the god damn ring and then heads right in not even seeing the change in Kyles demeanor.  Then the bitch keeps probing and probing ultimately making it all about her, not Kyle not Kim. Then Lisa takes a stab at Kyle. Kyle should have raised hell right then and there.

You don't know me but you are  grill, judge and tell me what to do. Hell of a way to get to know me.  Go drop an extra pill in your smoothie cleanse sister along with a healthy splash of vodka.

I was talking about Lisa V calling her out in a blog. Lisa V at that point during filming didn't know Eden, and watching it after the fact all she would see is Rinna's priming the conversation by winding Eden up. Eden's interrogation was completely uncalled for and inappropriate - you won't get an argument from me about that. But, I think the reason that Lisa V called out Rinna specifically in her blog was because of how obvious Rinna was in sharing all of her personal feelings (disguised as concern) to Eden prior to Kyle's entrance. Rinna had a major hand in that ambush, and I thought it was appropriate for Lisa to call her on it - especially since Rinna is well aware of how Kyle feels about conversations about her sister. It was a shitty thing for her to do to someone she calls a friend.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I think it is hard to call Eden out because she was so obviously set up by Rinna to be the interrogator. Look at the things that Rinna told Eden- Kim is mostly sober, Kim is close to death, Kyle is enabling Kim. These are all things that set off all kinds of warning bells to a recovering addict like Eden. So, while her questioning was inappropriate because she doesn't know the Richards sisters, it was also obviously at Rinna's prodding that it was happening at all. 

But LVP said nothing about Eden being set up.  Even if she was, she is a grown women, and should make up her own mind.  At minimum LVP should have said her questioning was inappropriate, especially considering Kyle is suppose to be a close friend.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Kyle's worn that ring for a long time.  She's mentioned it several times in past seasons, as well.  She always says that ring gives her strength and she feels "tough as her Mom" {paraphrasing} when she wears it.

It is huge, but the diamond doesn't seem like a very good quality stone.  And, yes, it is also pretty tacky!   ;-)

I wonder, then, where Eden and her sister got their addictive personalities.  Were either her mother or father alcoholics/drug addicts?

Their mother was an alcoholic.  Their father was a perfectionist.  How about some good old personal responsibility for their actions?  If Eden knew her sister to be an addict, her mother to be an addict why did she only see the light four years ago?  I posted a story about the adopted brother's view of the Sassoon upbringing.  

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Kyle's worn that ring for a long time.  She's mentioned it several times in past seasons, as well.  She always says that ring gives her strength and she feels "tough as her Mom" {paraphrasing} when she wears it.

It is huge, but the diamond doesn't seem like a very good quality stone.  And, yes, it is also pretty tacky!   ;-)

I wonder, then, where Eden and her sister got their addictive personalities.  Were either her mother or father alcoholics/drug addicts?

Don't know how true this is. Guess daddy mind fucked them with his ideas of perfection and mommy was a drunk.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/01/13/house-of-horrors-rhobhs-eden-sassoons-brother-david-speaks-out-about-his-horrific-childhood/

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

But LVP said nothing about Eden being set up.  Even if she was, she is a grown women, and should make up her own mind.  At minimum LVP should have said her questioning was inappropriate, especially considering Kyle is suppose to be a close friend.

I agree that Lisa V should have said that the questioning was inappropriate. And that shows the shortsightedness that she has when she feels she has been betrayed (I love Lisa, but I know she holds on to hurts and have never had a problem admitting that). But, it doesn't make her a bad friend for focusing on the things that RINNA said about Kyle and Kim. And that is what her blog seems to be about.  She points out that RINNA said that Kim is an inch away from death, is not completely sober, and that Kyle is an enabler. And RINNA said all of that with no real insight into what Kyle's current relationship with Kim even is, and with no relationship with Kim at all. 

Look, I love me some Rinna (I know that is not a popular opinion), but she truly did wind Eden up so that she could sit  back and watch Eden interrogate Kyle. It wasn't out of concern for Kim or Kyle that Rinna did it either. And I think that (along with getting some payback) is why LVP focused on Rinna and not Eden. Besides, at that point during filming, Eden was still an unknown. Kyle and LVP were still trying to feel Eden out to see what she was about. If Lisa filmed a scene where she learned of this conversation, she can't tell us in her blogs yet.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ans what was with Eden creating that "Kyle wasn't gracious to me" scenario? What the hell did Eden want from her? The woman is throwing a party, was fine with a complete stranger attending, and served food. You want she should roll out a red carpet?

She needed a banner and a welcoming committee (Aviva from RHNY), or maybe a casserole (Vicki - RHOC)!    ;-)

• Love 22
15 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I agree that Lisa V should have said that the questioning was inappropriate. And that shows the shortsightedness that she has when she feels she has been betrayed (I love Lisa, but I know she holds on to hurts and have never had a problem admitting that). But, it doesn't make her a bad friend for focusing on the things that RINNA said about Kyle and Kim. And that is what her blog seems to be about.  She points out that RINNA said that Kim is an inch away from death, is not completely sober, and that Kyle is an enabler. And RINNA said all of that with no real insight into what Kyle's current relationship with Kim even is, and with no relationship with Kim at all. 

Look, I love me some Rinna (I know that is not a popular opinion), but she truly did wind Eden up so that she could sit  back and watch Eden interrogate Kyle. It wasn't out of concern for Kim or Kyle that Rinna did it either. And I think that (along with getting some payback) is why LVP focused on Rinna and not Eden. Besides, at that point during filming, Eden was still an unknown. Kyle and LVP were still trying to feel Eden out to see what she was about. If Lisa filmed a scene where she learned of this conversation, she can't tell us in her blogs yet.

Let's face it Eden could have done the usual introduction-here are my children her is my home, my business and BTW I am Vidal Sassoon's daughter and I have been sober for four years.  Then she could have led in with the dead sister and the sister worked with Kim on a movie 30+ years ago.  She chose to flip the script.  In defense of Eden, Dorit had already been cast and Rinna was looking for a running mate.

Eden professes nothing but love for LVP.

• Love 4

I believe the Kyle was the one responsible for Kim on a day to day basis.  Kathy wanted to just throw money at it - and keep it all swept under the carpet.  When Kyle finally had the money and spine to say enough, Kathy turned vindictive.  She invited Brandi to the Christmas Party that Kyle & family weren't invited to.  Kim is also extremely vindictive, so she and Kathy must have had a glorious time plotting against Kyle.    After Mauricio left Rick Hilton's agency and struck out on his own - the cord was cut.   Kyle probably felt free for the first time - and it shows.  

On the one hand, Kim opens herself up by being on the show in any way.  But, she knows that.  Somehow she feels viewers are on her side,  so she can rile up LisaR, and claim to be a victim.    BUT, LisaR has no right, whatsoever, to discuss Kim - at all!  Shut up.   And WHY would Eden even assume it was remotely OK to grill Kyle.  Seriously, she may be a "sober woman", but that gives her no right to ask even a single question about Kim.   If I were Kyle I would have gotten up, and simply said (while facing LisaR), I'm leaving and Lisa I don't appreciate you obviously gossiping about Kim.  Because that is exactly what you two were doing". 

• Love 14

Eden. For some reason the little that Eden has spoken about her sister, I thought she herself was very young when Catya passed away. Catya was 33 and Eden was 28. Eden’s last living memory of her sister was hanging up on her while Catya was crying. According to Eden this conversation occurred on the day of her sister’s death. Eden has her own issues she needs to deal with. How long has Eden been sober? I don’t really understand a self proclaimed addict and the younger sister of an addict and the child of an addict could be so invasive and intrusive with her questions to Kyle.  Especially if she herself at one point was in the same position.

Erika Jayne is a beautiful carcass that has been emotionally vacuumed. She had absolutely no energy in her practice – it was about the same energy level she put into performing XXpensive on WWHL. As for Mikey – I think he is living his fantasy of being the ideal femme fatale through Erika. I wonder if Erika is smart enough to have been squirrelling money away via non existent employees and creating false invoices for expenses – you know just in case the troll dumps her.

Dorit still cracks me up when she talks to Eileen.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Eden. For some reason the little that Eden has spoken about her sister, I thought she herself was very young when Catya passed away. Catya was 33 and Eden was 28. Eden’s last living memory of her sister was hanging up on her while Catya was crying. According to Eden this conversation occurred on the day of her sister’s death. Eden has her own issues she needs to deal with. How long has Eden been sober? I don’t really understand a self proclaimed addict and the younger sister of an addict and the child of an addict could be so invasive and intrusive with her questions to Kyle.  Especially if she herself at one point was in the same position.

Erika Jayne is a beautiful carcass that has been emotionally vacuumed. She had absolutely no energy in her practice – it was about the same energy level she put into performing XXpensive on WWHL. As for Mikey – I think he is living his fantasy of being the ideal femme fatale through Erika. I wonder if Erika is smart enough to have been squirrelling money away via non existent employees and creating false invoices for expenses – you know just in case the troll dumps her.

Dorit still cracks me up when she talks to Eileen.

I like that she gives the soap scum sisters a scraping or two.

I'd tell her to lose the accent but she may not even know what is natural for her anymore.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

Her paid pussy primping posse will hang with her as long as the money holds out or until someone richer and younger comes along.

Her paid PPP's are a joke, just like trashy Erika is. Zero talent, and she thinks she's all that. Hardly. Not attractive at all, just tons of make up and plastic surgery.

• Love 6
  1. Dorit needs to go. Phony, zero personality, and adds NOTHING. Her husband PK is a DB.
  2. Eden - get lost. You're BORING.
  3. Lisa V - looks like a hag. Worst taste in clothing. Her walk reminds me of Mrs. Wiggins. Her husband looks like a garden troll.
  4. Kyle - dumpy figure and way too dramatic. Has no clue on how to dress.
  • Love 2

Help I have italics and I can't stop them. Maybe it's genetic.

I can't even hate Dorito because I can't understand a freaking thing she says. Not only what she says, it's the way she says it. An all around head-scratcher. 

Eden I can hate a whole lot starting with her displayed clavage. Yea it's not even cleavage.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 4

There’s a six degrees of separation in here somewhere

The word blindside or blindsided has been thrown about regarding Erika’s feelings about pantygate

Sandra Bullock was in a movie called The Blind Side (in which her hair is blond)

Eden has been compared to Sandra Bullock in looks

f6c5f9ae16e4394a257da50b64abc319.jpg

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

I didn't understand why Kyle went with Ericka.  I never got the sense that they were particularly close.  I think I hate the way Ericka talks, that monotone voice is very off-putting.

I really enjoyed the Lisa and family adoption scene.  So sweet to see.  And yeah, I love dogs, like too much, but just having the dog sprawled out on the table was a bit much.

Because they know we tend to fast forward past a scene with Erika and her tap the twat team, we still would with the soap scum sisters, but we don't fast forward with a scene that Kyle is in.

• Love 14

Sometimes when I come here I feel like I watched a different show.  Kim brought up the past at Game Night.  She stated that LR owed 'her' an apology for all the things LR did to 'her'.  Kim went there and launched it all over again.  Not Lisa. LR responded by saying that she thought Kim owed her an apology as well.  So this is LR's fault.  Nope, it's Kim's.  Yeah, the comment about the arrest was inappropriate.

So this episode LR and Eden are discussing game night.  So did Kyle, LVP, Mauricio and Ken (and LR was given full blame even though it was Kim who went there to begin with.  No mention of 'that').  It's not fair to condemn LR when others discussed it as well.  Yes, LR asked Eden what she thought about the confrontation between her and Kim.   LR and Eden got further into the discussion because Eden kept asking more.  This was a two way street. 

At the lunch with Kyle, Eden and LR, Eden overstepped.  Did LR say anything in that particular conversation?  Not that I remember.  It was Eden.  I understand Kyle not wanting to talk about it with others.  I also agree that this is not enabling.  Enabling is about her and Kim's relationship.

IMO, Kyle as well as Kathy enabled Kim for years.  They picked up the pieces.  They kept the family secret.  They bailed her out on so many levels.  Mauricio and Kyle were at Kim's beck and call.  And I do understand why they were to a certain extent but I also know they all enabled Kim.  It's hard.  I think Kyle still enables Kim because she will stand up to Kim but in the end, she makes the first step to make things ok.  And in all these situations we've seen over the seasons, Kim is always the victim.  Drunk or sober.  I don't know what their situation is presently but I have a feeling that Kyle just wants peace and will bend far more than she should - enabling.  That's just Kyle when it comes to her family (and her mother's last wishes for Kyle to take care of Kim.  Guilt trip).  Crap.  Kim brings Kingsley to her house once again and bites someone else once again.  The same dog that bit her daughter.  But....everything is ok supposedly.  That's screwed up.  And don't get me wrong,  Kyle has been my favorite since the first season.

I don't think Kim is 'sober' or maybe her years of addiction have fried her brain.  Is she drinking?  I don't know but I think she's on a whole bunch of prescription meds to substitute.  That's not sober.  I think that Kim is still walking on the edge of the cliff but LR was a bit dramatic about the close to dying.  At one time, yes.  Kyle even talked about it and her fear of getting that phone call in the middle of the night.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I think it is hard to call Eden out because she was so obviously set up by Rinna to be the interrogator. Look at the things that Rinna told Eden- Kim is mostly sober, Kim is close to death, Kyle is enabling Kim. These are all things that set off all kinds of warning bells to a recovering addict like Eden. So, while her questioning was inappropriate because she doesn't know the Richards sisters, it was also obviously at Rinna's prodding that it was happening at all. 

IMO it doesn't matter what Rinna told Eden - as a "sober woman" she should know that there is more going on than Kim's nastiness and Rinna's third tier observations.  Maybe as a "recently sober woman" she has a messiah complex  - or maybe she's just looking for a paycheck.  I guess time will tell . . .

7 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Kyle spent a good amount of screen time being the bearer of this huge cross and now that she's sufficiently put her side of the story out there (and gotten beaten up a bit for her trouble) she is satisfied with it all dying down and not being the main focus anymore. 1) because she was taking a good amount of lumps for exposing this about her family so crudely and 2) she was able to air out her side of things to get the sympathy she was craving. I also think she didn't realize just how damaging her approach would have on her relationship with the family. I think the fracture was way more than Kyle could bear and decided to ease up on presenting that face of the oh so burdened sister to the world. 

As the Kyle in my family - I agree with what you are saying and I'm here to tell you that while it may not be right, it's probably the most "normal" thing anyone has ever done on a RH show.  My family is nowhere near the mess that they are, but here's what we have in common and why I sympathize with her: When your sibling is the addict and has kids, you HAVE to enable to some degree for the safety of the children.  "Tough love" is all about letting the addict see the consequences of their actions, and when kids are involved you literally can't go there to the degree you might if they weren't.  Then you are also dealing with the family members (in my case parents) who just think you are a bitch and believe everything the addict says, every time they say anything.  (And most of what they say is lies to protect their addiction - but you can pull out police reports and real proof that you are the one telling the truth, and they just need to "get the other side of the story.")  

For example:  If Kim were my sibling, I would be hearing about how she got an important phone call about one of her kids and just HAD to leave Target to take it, and was so distressed that she really, really forgot that she had a cart full of crap that she was pushing.  Really really!  She was that distressed!  Why don't you believe your sister?  You've always been jealous of her!  

And then you've got the kind people who want to see the best in others - in my case it's all of the friends who tell me how "he's such a Great Guy - except when he's been drinking" (which isn't all that great for his wife and kids and all of the holidays and birthdays he's ruined, but whatever - I'm glad he's been polite to you except for when he's drinking :)  I just get it from friends and acquaintances, but I know Kyle gets it here and there and everywhere on the internet.  The current term for it is "gaslighting", where people make you feel like you are the crazy one even though you know it's not true!  So when you are finally proven right all along, you DO want to give the world the finger and say "See?  SEE?"  It's not right but it's very normal, and I think overall she's been really decent about it.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

She's just being a gossip who wants people--newcomer Eden in this case--to think she's "in the know" or something. She's interested in relevance and not recovery, IMO.

What Rinna is really interested in is revenge.  Her wound is still festering from what Kim almost insinuated about Harry.  The thing is, Kim never had a chance to say what it was she knew about Harry.  It might have been the fact that addiction runs in his family, but LisaR already disclosed that bit of information herself.  I think Kim was bluffing just to get under Rinna's skin.  And boy did it ever work.  The way Rinna reacted to it is what makes me think that Harry has done something that LisaR is afraid everyone is going to find out about.  Maybe he's had an affair.  Her reaction was just too strong to be nothing IMO.

• Love 16

Wow.  When Eden started her inquisition into Kyle's family and possible hereditary addiction problems I was surprised she wasn't frozen dead right then and there from the look on Kyles face!  I instantly thought of a beautiful Cobra rearing it's head in anger--- or the Queen in Snow White.  Eden surely knows Kyles family's history!  We all know Big Kathy was REVERED by the three daughters, especially Kyle, who expects everyone else to understand how WONDERFUL and AMAZING her mother was.  Poor Kyle.....  I feel so sorry for the way she was raised and like her on this show so much!  They could kick off everyone but her family and Vanderpumps and I'd be happy.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Sometimes when I come here I feel like I watched a different show.  Kim brought up the past at Game Night.  She stated that LR owed 'her' an apology for all the things LR did to 'her'.  Kim went there and launched it all over again.  Not Lisa. LR responded by saying that she thought Kim owed her an apology as well.  So this is LR's fault.  Nope, it's Kim's.  Yeah, the comment about the arrest was inappropriate.

So this episode LR and Eden are discussing game night.  So did Kyle, LVP, Mauricio and Ken (and LR was given full blame even though it was Kim who went there to begin with.  No mention of 'that').  It's not fair to condemn LR when others discussed it as well.  Yes, LR asked Eden what she thought about the confrontation between her and Kim.   LR and Eden got further into the discussion because Eden kept asking more.  This was a two way street. 

At the lunch with Kyle, Eden and LR, Eden overstepped.  Did LR say anything in that particular conversation?  Not that I remember.  It was Eden.  I understand Kyle not wanting to talk about it with others.  I also agree that this is not enabling.  Enabling is about her and Kim's relationship.

IMO, Kyle as well as Kathy enabled Kim for years.  They picked up the pieces.  They kept the family secret.  They bailed her out on so many levels.  Mauricio and Kyle were at Kim's beck and call.  And I do understand why they were to a certain extent but I also know they all enabled Kim.  It's hard.  I think Kyle still enables Kim because she will stand up to Kim but in the end, she makes the first step to make things ok.  And in all these situations we've seen over the seasons, Kim is always the victim.  Drunk or sober.  I don't know what their situation is presently but I have a feeling that Kyle just wants peace and will bend far more than she should - enabling.  That's just Kyle when it comes to her family (and her mother's last wishes for Kyle to take care of Kim.  Guilt trip).  Crap.  Kim brings Kingsley to her house once again and bites someone else once again.  The same dog that bit her daughter.  But....everything is ok supposedly.  That's screwed up.  And don't get me wrong,  Kyle has been my favorite since the first season.

I don't think Kim is 'sober' or maybe her years of addiction have fried her brain.  Is she drinking?  I don't know but I think she's on a whole bunch of prescription meds to substitute.  That's not sober.  I think that Kim is still walking on the edge of the cliff but LR was a bit dramatic about the close to dying.  At one time, yes.  Kyle even talked about it and her fear of getting that phone call in the middle of the night.

Rinna talked about Kim to someone that doesn't know her or her "story" at all, she basically gossiped on camera to a stranger. Hell, Rinna didn't even know Eden beyond a polite hello, they were not friends before Eden joined the cast. Lisa has known Kim longer than Rinna and was talking to, her personal real life friend, Kyle and they were discussing Rinna's behavior, not Kim's sobriety.

As for Kyle and or Kathy enabling Kim, I agree but what choice did they have when Kim still had minor kids at home? They had to care for and be there for those kids, which in turn helped Kim keep abusing and Sorry, Not Sorry, I can't fault them for taking care of their nieces/nephew.

I could careless if Rinna/Kim rehash the limo ride from hell or Amsterdam, they both lived it but Rinna needs to keep her mouth shut when it comes to anything concerning Kim in the last year and a half, as they were not in each others life to have first hand knowledge. And Rinna needs to drop this lie that she is "worried/concerned" for Kim.

Oh and from the previews,

Spoiler

it seems that Miss "Sober Woman" isn't so sober herself as she admits to using RX meds to calm herself down as well. I am courious to see/hear about this baggie of pills Rinna carries around with her.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lololol said:
  1. Dorit needs to go. Phony, zero personality, and adds NOTHING. Her husband PK is a DB.
  2. Eden - get lost. You're BORING.
  3. Lisa V - looks like a hag. Worst taste in clothing. Her walk reminds me of Mrs. Wiggins. Her husband looks like a garden troll.
  4. Kyle - dumpy figure and way too dramatic. Has no clue on how to dress.

Hmmm. . . Kyles dumpy figure. . .. I'll take it:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-8/videos/this-is-the-kyle-erika-loves-to-see

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I think Kyle still enables Kim because she will stand up to Kim but in the end, she makes the first step to make things ok.

I think people get the term "enabler" confused.  An enabler is a person who encourages or makes it easier for the addicted person to continue their behavior.  It's like those people on My 600 LB Life who keep buying junk food for their obese family members.  That's enabling.  Kyle isn't doing that for Kim.  And she doesn't make excuses for Kim either.  Loving a family member isn't enabling them.  Loving them and buying them liquor or drugs would be enabling them.  And someone mentioned that Kyle and Mauricio enabled Kim for years.  I think what Kyle and Mauricio did was made sure Kim's kids didn't suffer because of Kim's addiction.  That's not enabling either.  Enabling Kim would be pretending that her addiction doesn't exist.  Kyle and her family are all well aware of Kim's addiction and have been for years.  If she chooses not to talk about it with every Tom, Dick and Eden, that's her prerogative.

Edited by swankie
Grammar.
  • Love 23
12 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Eileen and Rinna have worn out their welcome.  Eileen had been a voice of somewhat reason in the past, and Rinna and her loose lips were entertaining up to a point.  But they have come unglued.  I don't want to hear Eileen replay every. single. conversation. she's ever had.  I don't want to watch Rinna digging up dirt and innuendos like a malnourished rat terrier going after a vole.

Exactly...  The cast can't talk about Eileen's affair with her husband even though it should be fair game since it's a reality show but because she's so easily Triggered by being viewed as an adulterous it is off limits.  And the cast can't talk about why the hell the Lisa R is so skinny but we have to be deal with her regular attacks towards Kim's substance abuse and Kyle's enabling.   Like these two are the pits!   They shouldn't be controlling any narratives with the monster checks they get every season refuse to be more forthcoming about themselves!  

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 22

Wouldn't it have been refreshing if the conversation had gone like this:

Rinna:  Why don't we talk about your arrest?

Kim:  Which one?

Rinna:  Hahaha, pick one!

Kim:  That's hard.  Should I go with the drunken freak out at the Beverly Hills Hotel where I locked myself in the bathroom, had to be dragged out and kicked a cop?  Or the time they got me leaving Target with a cartful of unpaid for stickers and colored pencils?  There's also the lawsuit.

Kyle:  Not the lawsuit.

Eden:  Just speak your truth Kim, my sober woman friend.

Kim: Well when you put it that way, did I ever tell you about the time my sister Kyle here stole my house?

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna talked about Kim to someone that doesn't know her or her "story" at all, she basically gossiped on camera to a stranger. Hell, Rinna didn't even know Eden beyond a polite hello, they were not friends before Eden joined the cast. Lisa has known Kim longer than Rinna and was talking to, her personal real life friend, Kyle and they were discussing Rinna's behavior, not Kim's sobriety.

As for Kyle and or Kathy enabling Kim, I agree but what choice did they have when Kim still had minor kids at home? They had to care for and be there for those kids, which in turn helped Kim keep abusing and Sorry, Not Sorry, I can't fault them for taking care of their nieces/nephew.

I could careless if Rinna/Kim rehash the limo ride from hell or Amsterdam, they both lived it but Rinna needs to keep her mouth shut when it comes to anything concerning Kim in the last year and a half, as they were not in each others life to have first hand knowledge. And Rinna needs to drop this lie that she is "worried/concerned" for Kim.

Oh and from the previews,

Reveal hidden contents

it seems that Miss "Sober Woman" isn't so sober herself as she admits to using RX meds to calm herself down as well. I am courious to see/hear about this baggie of pills Rinna carries around with her.

LR's question to Eden was what she thought about the confrontation with LR and Kim at Game Night, not Kim's drinking.  I didn't get the impression that Eden didn't know that Kim was an alcoholic.  I could be wrong.  How was it gossip?  We've seen Kim's behavior since season one.  It's out there. 

Yeah, Kyle, etc. were talking about LR's behavior but they failed to include Kim's behavior and how it got there.  Based on that conversation without seeing the scene, one would think that LR went there.  The truth is that Kim went there first.  I'm not excusing LR about the arrest comment but I think it significant that Kim started all this.

As for enabling.  Yeah, I get that Kyle and Kathy had so much conflict because of Kim's kids.  That's why I stated it's hard.  That doesn't change the fact that they were enabling.  I understand why they were but it doesn't change that they were and still do, IMO.

From what we've seen, LR had no intention to bring up the past with Kim.  Kim went there.  It opened the door again.  Kim is as much, if not even more, to blame than LR.  LR was there last season and the reunion was less than a year ago IIRC so I don't get the year and a half thing.  Isn't Kim rehashing as well?  Why does she get a pass?

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I totally understand what you are saying about Kim bringing up an apology.  Two things happened, Rinna delivered a low blow and Rinna confessed she had done and said mean things to Kim to hurt her because she was mad at Kim.  This was long after Amsterdam and Rinna lost all her power when she got physical in Amsterdam with throwing wine on Kim, going for her throat and breaking the glass.  

I thought Kyle summed it up best when she said Rinna bringing up the arrest is just another Rinna where she says something and it is unforgivable.  I believe Ken and LVP were coming from a place that Kim had been working hard on her sobriety and humiliation is always harmful.

Rinna has stated she loves hearing stories of recovery and sobriety.  Okay, but it is that person's story to tell. In Rinna's quest to stomp on Kim she really ended up hurting someone who has been very forgiving of her and her treatment of her sister.  I really don't understand why Rinna is involved in anything to do with Kim and it just comes off so phony and only for camera time.  Same with claiming Kyle would fall over herself to apologize to Eden for not fulfilling idea of a welcome in Kyle's home.  Bullshit and more bullshit.

I think if you are going to throw out a label such as enabler, you should have a much better grasp of the present and not rely on the past.   Kyle and Kim had not spoken for months when the disaster Season 5 Reunion occurred and I do believe they only spoke at Brooke's wedding. What most people don't put together between the limo scene and Season 2, Mauricio opened The Agency.  So Kyle was dealing with a lot of family discord and Kim sided with Kathy and yet had to film with Kim.  I disagree with Kim always being the victim, I think between her attacks on Kyle in Amsterdam, Poker Night and at the Season 5 Reunion, Kim's true colors showed.  Maybe Brandi felt sorry for Kim but that had more to do with hating Kyle, Rinna, LVP and Eileen.

Two things are certain, Kim enters into contracts to film RHOBH and Kyle and Kim are both named defendants in a lawsuit.  We will never know what goes on behind closed doors over either of those situations. 

At this point sober is a relative term.  If a person is an asshole, they are an asshole.  Not drinking for Kim means staying out of jail at this point and being in her children, grandchild and sisters' lives.  Kyle does not rush to Kim's defense any longer.  She let Kim handle the arrest comment from Rinna all on her own and I think she was proud Kim didn't throttle Rinna or get ugly.  I believe once Kyle fulfilled her mother's ten year wish of keeping the house, a huge burden was lifted from her shoulders.  As far as enablers Kim has a whole new generation to fill the role.  Kim most likely will always take prescription drugs for her various ailments and has to formulate a sobriety that includes the prescriptions. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, charming said:

If I see one more bitchy look from Eileen I'm going to smash my TV. What a pompous and insufferable not to mention completely tone deaf shrew.

I had stopped watching this Housewives franchise and then something on Andy Cohen's show with Brandi caused me to watch.  UGH!  Why does this show need TWO harridans?  LisaR and Eileen...UGH!  I haven't watched for several weeks, yet they continue to dredge up old stuff and make up new stuff from their Septic Tanks of Desperation.  Fire their asses...

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

LR's question to Eden was what she thought about the confrontation with LR and Kim at Game Night, not Kim's drinking.  I didn't get the impression that Eden didn't know that Kim was an alcoholic.  I could be wrong.  How was it gossip?  We've seen Kim's behavior since season one.  It's out there. 

Yeah, Kyle, etc. were talking about LR's behavior but they failed to include Kim's behavior and how it got there.  Based on that conversation without seeing the scene, one would think that LR went there.  The truth is that Kim went there first.  I'm not excusing LR about the arrest comment but I think it significant that Kim started all this.

As for enabling.  Yeah, I get that Kyle and Kathy had so much conflict because of Kim's kids.  That's why I stated it's hard.  That doesn't change the fact that they were enabling.  I understand why they were but it doesn't change that they were and still do, IMO.

From what we've seen, LR had no intention to bring up the past with Kim.  Kim went there.  It opened the door again.  Kim is as much, if not even more, to blame than LR.  LR was there last season and the reunion was less than a year ago IIRC so I don't get the year and a half thing.  Isn't Kim rehashing as well?  Why does she get a pass?

I think if you read Kim's blog after the Reunion last year she pretty well sets out her issues with Rinna.  She also said she had not watched Season 6.  After the Reunion Season 5, Rinna went after Kim hard on Twitter and that is part of what Kim is referring to.  Rinna talks a lot and really should not.

Kim is not drinking so I don't get what or how the sisters are enabling Kim.  Kyle was very vocal on Twitter about objecting to the enabler label.  They are in Kim's life and if being around her is enabling otherwise I am at a loss how or why they are getting that rap.  Not wanting to discuss Kim with strangers or enemies seems like a wise choice.   Does Kyle throw a shower and tell her niece your mom is not invited because I don't think she is working her program properly?

• Love 12
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Wow, Lisa really goes in on Rinna and Eileen in her blog this week!

LVP also peppers her blogs with those 5 pound words like 'castigate', 'vociferous' and 'modicum', yet I can't make sense of this sentence: ' I find it rather amusing that she would perpetually, backhandedly compliments me'...maybe it's just a booboo from whoever submits it for her. Her blog always presents as her trying to make it read in her English accent. Claiming that Dorit is a strong minded and intelligent woman is a total stretch, and she gives it away when she says something like the audience will see that Dorit is totally capable of making her own mind up. Dorit is LVP's soldier and pawn sacrifice. That's what I'm waiting and seeing, LVP, in the course of this season. Dorit has been primed by LVP and has been brought in to shore her bloc up after last season. However, LVP and Erika have pretty much just sat back and let the lesser morons have at it up until now. The lesser morons being Dorit, Eden, Lisar and to some extent, Eileen. Kyle is going to stay with LVP, but Erika's incursion onto her turf this episode by taking Kyle to Mykonos...I have a feeling that will not remain unpunished for long. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe it is me all I see is a whole lot of I and me in Eden's statement

Absolutely! I feel the same about Dorit in her THs. Endless references to self are very telling. Dorit again this episode with the 'I'm the type of girl who...'. Not interested in you. Not interested in Lisar's foundational belief in herself as a comedian either, in her THs. Eden, Lisar and Dorit are self absorbed narcissists. If Eden keeps this up, she's going to totally alienate Kyle (dangerous on this show) and therefore LVP (that will be her death knell). If I HAD to choose, i'd rather Dorit exited than Eden at this stage, but Eden's stroke inducing overuse of hashtags, her unasked for diagnoses, intrusive questioning and anointing of herself as unasked for therapist for this group...like Siggy Flicker on RHONJ (look how THAT turned out!), has already made Eden someone I'd prefer to not see. Or only see in the background. She also looks perpetually shocked. And does she have a family? Husband? Children? She's coming across as some random flake that's unfortunately floated into Kyle's pool. Not feeling Eden at all and I had such hopes! 

Fck it. Can we just have the morally corrupt Faye Resnick please?! Kyle could really use some support about now. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Absolutely! I feel the same about Dorit in her THs. Endless references to self are very telling. Dorit again this episode with the 'I'm the type of girl who...'. Not interested in you. Not interested in Lisar's foundational belief in herself as a comedian either, in her THs. Eden, Lisar and Dorit are self absorbed narcissists. If Eden keeps this up, she's going to totally alienate Kyle (dangerous on this show) and therefore LVP (that will be her death knell). If I HAD to choose, i'd rather Dorit exited than Eden at this stage, but Eden's stroke inducing overuse of hashtags, her unasked for diagnoses, intrusive questioning and anointing of herself as unasked for therapist for this group...like Siggy Flicker on RHONJ (look how THAT turned out!), has already made Eden someone I'd prefer to not see. Or only see in the background. She also looks perpetually shocked. And does she have a family? Husband? Children? She's coming across as some random flake that's unfortunately floated into Kyle's pool. Not feeling Eden at all and I had such hopes! 

Fck it. Can we just have the morally corrupt Faye Resnick please?! Kyle could really use some support about now. 

Eden was married for 3 years and 9 months and produced two children.  U posted a link to her divorce documents on her thread.  She divorced in 2008.  I mentioned that we should have gotten to know Eden, home, children and business before we got t know about her addictions and how she once saw Kim 30 years ago,

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

U posted a link to her divorce documents on her thread

Do NOT do this to me Zoeysmom!! I'm having enough problems with my lymopause atm without wondering if I'd researched and posted a link on a thread I hadn't been to yet!! Was it one of those 2am things that also involve eating musk sticks and bite size chocolates, I wondered?! It's all good, going to have a deep read of the Eden stuff that YOU posted. But you had me going for a minute. This is my brain on menopause..

• Love 3
13 hours ago, SFoster21 said:
13 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Good point about ATL.

OT, but I read those boards and "hear" the same complaints about storylines and casts.

I can't stand what's happening with RHOA, everything is fake, fake, fakety fake. RHOBH needs to stay as far away as possible from where the Atlanta franchise has wandered. It needs to be totally recast, especially the despicable Kenya Moore and her exploitation of domestic violence for a SL in order that she can play the victim. It's an insult and it's hurtful to anyone who's gone through it. The boards over there are mostly in agreement about the nonsense SLs with Atlanta, I don't understand why it's being held up here as a franchise to be emulated AT ALL!

• Love 3

My 'Grandiloquent Word of The Day' came up as 'ultracrepidarian'. It means "talking about things beyond the scope of one's knowledge' or 'a person who gives opinions and advice on matters outside of one's knowledge'. I immediately thought a. Lisar and b. Eden. This should be the title of this episode and Kim and Kyle need to add it to their vocabularies.

• Love 7

Eden.is.vile.

The fuck was she talking with Lisar in the yoga clothing store? Of course, Kyle isn't going to jump in and take sides in an argument at her home between her sister (who's in recovery and with whom she has a fragile and tenuous relationship) and Lisar. Because that is ground that's been plowed over and over again.

And then , Eden ambushes Kyle at lunch asking for a medical history to get to the bottom of Kim's addiction issues.

Yo. None of your bidness, bitch. My sister is an alcoholic; I'm not. My parents, the rest of my sibs and I are all social drinkers. And...?

And Lisar, with her, "Kim is one step from death" routine. Leave it be. It doesn't concern you. And it especially doesn't concern Eden.

Dorit gets more and more fake with every week.

• Love 10

Is the goblin paying Bravo to promote Ms. Wannabe?

I imagine about the same as the rest of husbands are for their wives.

OT, but I read those boards and "hear" the same complaints about storylines and casts.  

Yeah, especially on these boards. Even Atlanta gets many similar complaints this show is getting. Actually, most of the shows in the franchise seem to be getting the same complaints...

Kathy and kim seem closer

I always got that impression too. I think Kyle even hinted at it herself a few times, and even hinted at some resentment about it.

Let's face it Eden could have done the usual introduction-here are my children her is my home, my business and BTW I am Vidal Sassoon's daughter and I have been sober for four years.  Then she could have led in with the dead sister and the sister worked with Kim on a movie 30+ years ago.  She chose to flip the script.  In defense of Eden, Dorit had already been cast and Rinna was looking for a running mate.

Do "Friends of" usually get that introduction the same way the main Housewives do?

yet I can't make sense of this sentence: ' I find it rather amusing that she would perpetually, backhandedly compliments me'

I find it amusing that LVP is calling out others for backhanded compliments, when she herself has turned it into an art form. The other ladies could take a lesson or 3 from her on how to do it as well as LVP does.

Dorit is LVP's soldier and pawn sacrifice.

LVP has Dorit, Lisa R has Eden...game on, betches!

With regards to why Kyle went with Erika to Greece...it is about as producer driven as any other trip on this show is, I imagine. Still, I enjoy it when HWs who don't usually interact with other interact and have a good time and enjoy each others company.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, swankie said:

I think people get the term "enabler" confused.

My irritation with the word in this episode comes from the way Eden hoovered it up as it came out of Lisar's mouth and treated it like it was a diagnosis. A legitimate diagnosis arrived at by that world renowned expert on addiction, who is 'always right', Lisa Rinna. Suddenly this word has the same weight as a word like 'pedophile' or 'Catholic' ( i wasn't linking the 2 there, or trying to be funny). This word has more weight within Eden's lexicon of 'recovery' than it did falling out of Lisar's labia face. Now these 2 rocket scientists have the gall and the presumption to virtually stage an intervention on Kyle! Thankfully, the audience (us) isn't having it and this article, for example has appeared:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/01/18/eden-sassoon-backpedals-then-blames-lisa-rinna-for-meddling-in-kim-richards-sobriety/

There are some utterly hilarious quotes to be pulled from this, including Eden saying "Here we go again, Lisa Rinna and I getting deep, fast.." (this is included from Eden's blog) which had me choking on my red velvet cupcake. HOW DEEP can you get with these 2?!!! Their 'depth' capacity was clearly exposed an episode ago when they gazed meaningfully into one another's eyes over a crystal and babbled absolutely NOTHING of sense or relevance.  But they 'got' each other! This is depth in your universe, Eden?

Someone help poor Kyle. I feel for Kyle more and more every episode, harnessed by blood in perpetuity to Kim and the rest of her family, held hostage by family secrets, judged for telling the truth, I'm beginning to see why she is such an irritating girly girl. Now I realise she probably revels in the security and normalcy that her family provides. 

Eden, primed by the ever thirsty and always trashy Lisar, should be told to shove her 'mission' to 'help Kim' and 'know Kyle' up her jaxie by Kyle, and to stay out of their business. Actually, Kim can tell Eden that, Kyle should just speak for Kyle and should stop having to be expected to speak for Kim. 

The word 'enabler' is deeply insulting in this context, the way 'pedophile' is. It carries with it the stigma that Kyle has been complicit in Kim's addiction, and no one other than a really qualified professional has the right to apply that word to anyone. Kyle is not Kim's keeper. She should start clarifying that with those around her for a start, it could at least begin to shut down this nonsensical babble coming from mental midgets like Eden and Lisar.

• Love 14

Since Eden is such an *expert* on addiction.... I put that in not even quotes because she's a self-designated expert and a ultracrepidarian (love this word now reminds me of creepy)....she seems to have forgotten that addicts are stuck at the developmental age they were when they started using. So Kim is stuck at her most obnoxious adolescent years as she ages and we all know she isn't far in her recovery. So Ms Expert Eden you should just shut up.

None of them even know what the word enable means.

• Love 6

One thing that really jumped out at me was when Kyle was talking about her mother passing away 16 years ago, and Lisar saying to Eden "Oh, you would have loved her mother". I knew they had been friends for a long time, since Lisar has said that she has been at every one of Kyle's White Parties since the very first one, but didn't know they had known each long/well enough that Lisar would have known her mother. Lisar must know a lot about the inside family dynamics, which makes it even worse for her to probe in areas that Kyle finds painful. 

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

One thing that really jumped out at me was when Kyle was talking about her mother passing away 16 years ago, and Lisar saying to Eden "Oh, you would have loved her mother". I knew they had been friends for a long time, since Lisar has said that she has been at every one of Kyle's White Parties since the very first one, but didn't know they had known each long/well enough that Lisar would have known her mother. Lisar must know a lot about the inside family dynamics, which makes it even worse for her to probe in areas that Kyle finds painful. 

I believe Kyle and Rinna met years ago during Kabala classes.  I am doubting Rinna knew Big Kathy very well beyond perhaps meeting her a time or two.  Kathy Hilton has made a pretty big deal over having met Rinna just four years ago.  So as far as deep dynamics within the  Richards family, it doesn't sound to me as if she pierced all but the superficial. 

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Since Eden is such an *expert* on addiction.... I put that in not even quotes because she's a self-designated expert and a ultracrepidarian (love this word now reminds me of creepy)....she seems to have forgotten that addicts are stuck at the developmental age they were when they started using. So Kim is stuck at her most obnoxious adolescent years as she ages and we all know she isn't far in her recovery. So Ms Expert Eden you should just shut up.

Great word.  Regardless of Eden's knowledge of addiction issues she fails when she can't discern that Kim when not drinking she is still an entitled jerk for the most part who projects and plays the victim card.   Just as enabler is used as a slam, sober isn't a place that necessarily elevates you to a higher place.  Kim's idea of a therapy dog, is one who has repeatedly attack guests in her home and not to mention, concealing the dog and then taking it to her sister's house where it attacked a stylist.   

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Chicklet said:

So Eden began drinking and drugging when she was at that age when she was a know it all, believing she was the smartest person in the room and you couldn't tell her a damn thing.

She's got some ego balloons that need popping. 

If she keeps it up Kim might introduce her and Rinna to Kingsley. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Do "Friends of" usually get that introduction the same way the main Housewives do?

It is my understanding the friends determination is made for the most part after the season has filmed.  According to Tamra Judge, from RHOC, the search for new RH is on going and they film with people who don't make it and in editing they take them out of the group scenes. Kathryn Edwards joined Episode 8 of last season. Last season and we saw plenty of her home life, kind of sandwiched in between the stupid OJ connection.  Erika's introduction Episode 4, came with Tom.  So I guess there really isn't a formula.    Maybe after so many calling out the "friendship" between Yolanda and Erika last season, production did not want make the same mistake and just ran with Rinna meeting Eden or Eden doesn't have permission or desire to film with her family. 

• Love 4