Type keyword(s) to search

Backstage Pass Special

GreatKazu
  • Start Topic

It is on right now. It will repeat.

Kail: "This is MY show."

Whoa! Leah lashes out at producer for making her look like a druggie. Haha "You guys fucked up my life!!"

No Leah. You fucked up by getting fucked up. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19

The new season trailer aired during this special.

The trailer showed Jenelle lying to Barb about her pregnancy.

Javi calls out Kail for "having a guy between her legs

Jenelle threatens to never film with her mom in the future.

Leah is proud of herself.

Ali is in her wheelchair. Leah is crying.

Back to the special - Kail wears her black ripped jeans. She mentions she will fail a class if she doesn't get her ass back to school. (she is in L.A. for the reunion taping) and take a test. 

Leah looks like shit. 

Jenelle is clearly hiding her pregnancy.

Jenelle actually defended Barb. Color me shocked. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Whoa! Leah lashes out at producer for making her look like a druggie. Haha "You guys fucked up my life!!"

No Leah. You fucked up by getting fucked up. 

When Victoria, her sister, spoke up and informed the director that they should have cut out the bad parts since they had plenty of footage?  Leah was like dang straight!! Leah sweetie?  That conversation was also caught on camera because they were filming on the other side of the door.

• Love 13

Kail sure was embarrassed by her fat lips.  Ha!  She gets in my nerves so bad. I'm sure the reason we haven't seen her hang out with Shakira lately is because she actually talked with some sense and Kail didn't like that.  I'm still watching so I'm sure I'll have more to say later. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4

Leah was a trip! When she initially got there, she had that stupid hoodie on-with her ratty, fried hair hanging out- and her head down. Like she had just been arrested and didn't want her face to be shown on the 5 o'clock news. Then she accuses production of making her look bad. Ha!

Cole was cute with his 'Cole Cam' and Chelsea with her, "Who gave him that?"  

Kail seemed a little unfocused to me. She was all over the place. Jujitsu, divorce, school, no divorce, "I made a stupid decision. Do I look like Marge from the Simpsons?", "I gotta go back to the hotel. I have a puppy waiting."    Jo laughing at her lips seemed lighthearted though, "I can't help it". 

Jennelle and Uncle ID Channel seemed a little stressed when they were alone discussing Kaiser calling UBT's mom 'grandma'. Jennelle was surprisingly mature about it. Kaiser was cute with Nathan but Nathan can fuck all the way off for just walking by Jace and not even acknowledging him. I suspect he did after he had Kaiser in his arms but it was edited out. But when he first walked by Jace he could have least reached out to his shoulder and said "hey buddy" or something. But nope, nothing. Jerk. 

Edited by MissMel
UBD does not equal Uncle Bad Touch
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Kail sure was embarrassed by her fat lips.  Ha!  She gets in my nerves so bad. I'm sure the reason we haven't seen her hang out with Shakira lately is because she actually talked with some sense and Kail didn't like that.  I'm still watching so I'm sure I'll have more to say later. 

I had difficulty understanding her.  When she said Javi was deployed, I thought she said deported.  I was like, HUH?? WHAT??  Why do women do this to themselves?  Duck lips are never a good idea!

• Love 6

These girls are way too full of themselves.  This is their job.  Suck it up and do your job!!  If I told my employer I didn't want to do something or if I walked off I'd get fired.  The second one of these girls gets an attitude like Leah or walks off like jail.. Goodbye paycheck.  Let them get a job to pay for their crap instead of collecting a huge paycheck and thinking they are some kind of important celebrity. 

Kail looked like miss piggy in that hotel room.  Leah looked like a drug addict. She also looks like she's pushing fifty.  She and mac have the same old lady mouth. Chelsea looked orange but it might have been my TV.  

Broke my heart and almost got tears in my eyes when kaiser smiled at Nathan and just hugged him and held on to him. I hate Nathan but poor little Kai saw a friendly face and just didn't want to let go.  Poor kid probably rarely gets affection.  With the exception of Chelsea and sometimes Kail these girls treat their children like props 

Edited by kira28
Added
  • Love 14

lol I just started this episode but lol at Leah telling the producer she is mad that they are making it look like she is in drugs. And she has proof that she wasn't on drugs. What proof is that, I would love to know!  They only film these idiots one week a month and it's not like they show up to surprise them, so if you can't get your shit together for one week of scheduled filming then you have real issues. 

• Love 18

What was that immature shit Kail was saying about how she has kept a list of what Javi has done to her for the past two years? She then quickly threw in Javi's name into the mix to show he has done the same. Look bitch, if you have to mention that immature shit your spouse did after you proclaimed doing the same thing, you are no better. You are both gutter trash. No true mature adult  keeps a scorecard during their marriage. 

Kail kept a scorecard because she needed to have her defenses ready for when Javi had something on her.

• Love 9

Did anyone else notice Nathan picking at his arms when he was talking to the wacky blonde producer? Like, popping whiteheads? Nasty ass dude. 

And Leah looked fucked up when she was bitching about being "portrayed" as being fucked up. Lol

I love Chelsea.

• Love 10

I laughed at Adam's "Chelsea hasn't sent me a picture in years"  of Aubree like.. why don't you ask to see her and take your own pictures? Chelsea isn't keeping Aubree away from Adam, Adam just doesn't make an effort. I don't understand why Chelsea has to send him pictures when they don't really speak and aren't friendly. Same how I don't understand why Chelsea has to tell him of school events, he should already be looking at school websites to find out when her school stuff is. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I laughed at Adam's "Chelsea hasn't sent me a picture in years"  of Aubree like.. why don't you ask to see her and take your own pictures? Chelsea isn't keeping Aubree away from Adam, Adam just doesn't make an effort. I don't understand why Chelsea has to send him pictures when they don't really speak and aren't friendly. Same how I don't understand why Chelsea has to tell him of school events, he should already be looking at school websites to find out when her school stuff is. 

Oh yes, Adam.  That dude gets dumber as time goes on.  I think there is really something wrong with him mentally.  Nothing is his responsibility, nothing is his fault.  Is Chelsea supposed to force Aubree on Adam, despite his disinterest and despite the damage it would cause Aubree?  I think it bothers him to know that she's happily moved on with life and likely doesn't think of him at all.  I know how much she loves Aubree, and if Adam was a good father like Gary, Chelsea and Cole would get along with him similar to the way Kail and Joe got along (when Kail and Joe got along, that is).    I would like to know more about Adam's parents and his upbringing. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, eskimo said:

Oh yes, Adam.  That dude gets dumber as time goes on.  I think there is really something wrong with him mentally.  Nothing is his responsibility, nothing is his fault.  Is Chelsea supposed to force Aubree on Adam, despite his disinterest and despite the damage it would cause Aubree?  I think it bothers him to know that she's happily moved on with life and likely doesn't think of him at all.  I know how much she loves Aubree, and if Adam was a good father like Gary, Chelsea and Cole would get along with him similar to the way Kail and Joe got along (when Kail and Joe got along, that is).    I would like to know more about Adam's parents and his upbringing. 

While talking to his bro (read: the only person willing to accompany him to the reunion), he lamented he was just a 17 year old kid - he didn't know what he was doing!  Adam?  You are now 7 years in and you are still FUCKING UP. Gotta give him props for calling out Dr. Drew. Respect.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I think it's Adam's way of deflecting and blaming his shitty track record on Chelsea. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Trace said:

While talking to his bro (read: the only person willing to accompany him to the reunion), he lamented he was just a 17 year old kid - he didn't know what he was doing!  Adam?  You are now 7 years in and you are still FUCKING UP. Gotta give him props for calling out Dr. Drew. Respect.

Dr Drew has been fairly easy on Adam over the years. A little too easy so I didn't understand what Adam was talking about here. I dislike dr Drew but I feel like he's always been easy on Adam.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Trace said:

I didn't watch but reading this I wish somebody had asked him how old Chelsea was. She was also a 17 year old kid but she still managed to step up and be a great mom. If she can do it he could have too. 

• Love 13
17 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This makes me so mad. If she was sending him pics all the time, he would be complaining that she's obsessed with him and won't let go. 

• Love 15

This reunion was really telling, it made me like Kail more and it was nice that she and Jo were friendly.  That Janelle was kind of bearable , her boyfriend is still creepy. That Leah has a diva attitude and I don't think the crew and producers like her at all. That Chelsea stated what I think, she never sees Adam unless it's a reunion shoot.

• Love 6
On 11/28/2016 at 11:39 AM, kira28 said:

Leah looked like a drug addict. She also looks like she's pushing fifty.  She and mac have the same old lady mouth.

Leah had the same haggard old druggie look and sour expression on her face that April did on the TMOG Reunion show.  But it's the producers that make her look bad.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, eskimo said:

I enjoyed seeing how the reunion shows are run behind the scenes. 

It's no wonder they act like fucking Divas, with the chauffeured limos from their hotels, people carrying their bags, individual dressing room trailers on the studio lot, Hollywood makeup artists, etc., etc.  I thought the studio just got them a hotel and told them when and where to show up for filming!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It's no wonder they act like fucking Divas, with the chauffeured limos from their hotels, people carrying their bags, individual dressing room trailers on the studio lot, Hollywood makeup artists, etc., etc.  I thought the studio just got them a hotel and told them when and where to show up for filming!

Haha! Did you catch Leah laughing as her driver opened the back hatch and then shoes and a bag came tumbling out? She said something about everything falling out everywhere, giggling and acting like it's normal. All I could think was, "Damn, Leah. That's not even your car, but there's still an avalanche."

• Love 14

When was this filmed?

NVM, I've worked it out, lol.

JFC, Leah looks rough AF. I hope this is the last time we see Adumb. He makes me stabby! 

Edited by Katt
  • Love 4
On 11/28/2016 at 11:39 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Well also how can he expect her to send him photos when there was a period of time he refused to give her his new phone number...

Edited by hankthetank
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Jenelle is pregnant again?!?  WHY?!?

If I'm not mistaken, Jenelle has been pregnant by practically every boyfriend she's had on the show, minus Keeeefuh and the one dude she lived with for a split second. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If I'm not mistaken, Jenelle has been pregnant by practically every boyfriend she's had on the show, minus Keeeefuh and the one dude she lived with for a split second. 

I believe you are right. Was the split second guy you are talking about the one who then hooked up with her friend who was living with them and then Janelle made the girl move out and the girl may or may not have taken her sweatshirt and they got into a fight? These random Janelle from TM2 fights I remember but I can't remember actual important stuff. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I believe you are right. Was the split second guy you are talking about the one who then hooked up with her friend who was living with them and then Janelle made the girl move out and the girl may or may not have taken her sweatshirt and they got into a fight? These random Janelle from TM2 fights I remember but I can't remember actual important stuff. 

I think these were like four separate incidents in the Life and Times of Jenelle.

The split second guy, I believe, was some random nice guy that she moved in with mainly for "I need a place to stay" purposes and she broke it off not too long after because he was "weird" (read: normal).

I finally caught the Backstage Pass special yesterday. I'd forgotten what useless wastes of space half these people are -- and I had almost blocked out the memory of Nathan's stupid bronytail. It's even more horrifying to behold the second time around. And Adam can blow me with his whining about Evil Chelsea never letting him be involved with the daughter that he barely supports and pawns off almost exclusively on his parents during the four days a month he has a right to see her.

Leah looked and sounded whacked out of her mind.

Cole is almost painfully uninteresting and it continues to amuse me how much his voice and personality are out of sync with his face and physique. He would be my "Don't ruin it by talking" hookup at the bar.

And Kailyn and Chelsea horsing around at the hotel? Kail's giant rubber ball ass took up half the damn frame the whole time.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:

The split second guy, I believe, was some random nice guy that she moved in with mainly for "I need a place to stay" purposes and she broke it off not too long after because he was "weird" (read: normal).

Maybe not so nice. Jenelle may have gotten it right that time. He seems pretty weird: http://starcasm.net/archives/355384

ng a Black 2016 Toyota Corolla 4 Door with North Carolina License Plate XXX-XXXX. Joshua Miller was originally a passenger in the vehicle and drove with vehicle from the store. A three year old toddler was in her car seat in the rear of the vehicle. Joshua Miller drove the vehicle a short distance from the store and removed the child from the car seat and left her in the middle of Fifty Lakes Drive. The toddler was unharmed and returnedto her mother.

Joshua Miller is wanted for First Degree Kidnapping and Larceny of a Motor Vehicle.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 0:06 AM, GreatKazu said:

Back to the special - Kail wears her black ripped jeans. She mentions she will fail a class if she doesn't get her ass back to school. (she is in L.A. for the reunion taping) and take a test. 

I knew this would be pointed out here!  Of course the jeans made an appearance. 

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:24 AM, eskimo said:

I know how much she loves Aubree, and if Adam was a good father like Gary, Chelsea and Cole would get along with him similar to the way Kail and Joe got along (when Kail and Joe got along, that is).   

Are Kail and Jo not getting along?  Can Kail get along with anyone?

I read a portion of her book, just because I needed a laugh.  She is delusional and more of a loser than I thought possible. 

20 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Maybe not so nice. Jenelle may have gotten it right that time. He seems pretty weird: http://starcasm.net/archives/355384

ng a Black 2016 Toyota Corolla 4 Door with North Carolina License Plate XXX-XXXX. Joshua Miller was originally a passenger in the vehicle and drove with vehicle from the store. A three year old toddler was in her car seat in the rear of the vehicle. Joshua Miller drove the vehicle a short distance from the store and removed the child from the car seat and left her in the middle of Fifty Lakes Drive. The toddler was unharmed and returnedto her mother.

Joshua Miller is wanted for First Degree Kidnapping and Larceny of a Motor Vehicle.

Oh for Christ's sake!  What is wrong with these people?  I would also like to point out that this incident happened at a place called "Boiling Springs Lake."  What the fuck kind of name is that??  That sounds really...dangerous, like the lake is boiling. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It's the guy everyone mentioned, the one she knew for five minutes, moved in with and moved out like a week later. Jenelle's been through so many boyfriends we need a catalog system to keep everything straight.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Are Kail and Jo not getting along?  Can Kail get along with anyone?

I don't know if they're getting along at the moment or not.  They are all over the place.  First Kail's not happy that Javi's helping Jo move in.  Later on, Kail's going out to dinner with Jo and Vee and everything is good.  Then, THEN, Jo wears sweatpants in his house on a Sunday, and we can't have that.  All hell must break loose.  Then they're friends again.  So they seem to get along well periodically.  Too well sometimes, she should have never discussed her marriage with her ex and his girlfriend, IMO.  So I think it's pretty good when the pendulum is between it's extremes.  We could probably flip a coin for a best guess on what's going on now.  Lol

Edited by eskimo
spelling
  • Love 8

Yeah, it's hard to keep track of whether Kailyn and Jo are on good terms or not. It seems to flip every five minutes. But when they are getting along, they're great at co-parenting and it's like they're all one big family, which is good for the kids. But even when they're hating each other, I think they manage to keep up the co-parenting well enough. Those plans don't change. Jo still steps up, Kail still lets him. I think if Adam cared enough to maintain a stable and steady relationship with Aubree regardless of what issues he and Chelsea are disputing over, Chelsea might respect him enough to have more of a co-parenting relationship with him instead of just dropping Aubree off with the Linds every other Friday as legally required and never talking to him.

• Love 6
On 11/30/2016 at 2:20 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

I noticed that Leah was doing her own makeup in the trailer and wondered why.  Maybe professionals have a code of ethics where they risk losing their license if they put blue eyeliner on the the inner rims of a client's eyes?

• Love 9

I think we might be nearing the apocalypse because Jenelle actually remained calm and rational during a disagreement with her flavor of the month. Not only that but she DEFENDED Barb.  And then she maturely and sweetly interacted with the rest of the cast and their children.  

I'm pretty sure her body was taken over by a pod person.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:36 AM, Trace said:

When Victoria, her sister, spoke up and informed the director that they should have cut out the bad parts since they had plenty of footage?  Leah was like dang straight!! Leah sweetie?  That conversation was also caught on camera because they were filming on the other side of the door.

Leah's family are the biggest banjo playing, tooth missing, inbred looking band of merry enablers I've ever seen.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 10
18 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I noticed that Leah was doing her own makeup in the trailer and wondered why.  Maybe professionals have a code of ethics where they risk losing their license if they put blue eyeliner on the the inner rims of a client's eyes?

Well you know she's a professional herself with her Mary Kay and all

• Love 7
6 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

Did she already have her baby from David, and is pregnant with a second child of his?

I seem to be very lost in her baby saga! 

Lol. No she's still pregnant with just the ONE baby shared with Uncle Creepy.

Like others, I agree that Jenelle seemed like a whole other person. If she could continue acting that way and from there on out be the best mom she can be I see a possible happy ending for her.

Again, all these buttheads keep throwing me curveballs. I hate them one week then like them the next. Rinse and repeat. 

One thing is consistent is that I hate Adumb. "Chelsea doesn't give me pictures." Cry me a friggin river.

Its not hard to schedule a photo session at sears for the days you have her and get your own special pictures. Or snap them with your phone. You already put all the responsibility of raising Aubree on Chelsea and now you want Chelsea to worry about spoon feeding you pictures?!?! Screw you.

• Love 8
On 12/6/2016 at 8:24 AM, Calm81 said:

Again, all these buttheads keep throwing me curveballs. I hate them one week then like them the next. Rinse and repeat. 

One thing is consistent is that I hate Adumb. "Chelsea doesn't give me pictures." Cry me a friggin river.

Its not hard to schedule a photo session at sears for the days you have her and get your own special pictures. Or snap the

Exactly! His phone is in his hand most of the time he is around Aubrey anyway...

• Love 5

Adumb is too busy taking selfies. He can't bother taking photos of Aubree.

Jenelle defending Barb has me thinking she was feeling just a bit protected about her mother's role in her kids' lives, but it is also more about control. When Jace has called Barb as his mom, Jenelle would fly off the handle. She made it clear Barb is "only a grandmother" nothing more. There can be no one to take that mother label from Jenelle, not even Barb. Here comes some other woman who, in Jenelle's mind, is trying to take that grandmother label from her mother. She is not going to let that happen. I also believe Jenelle was being very careful with how she told Dave her feelings about it which is why she came off so normal and mature. Very similar to how Amber is careful around Matt. Just my theory.

• Love 4

Lol'd at Kail chomping down cheetos when talking with the girls in the trailer at the end. I suppose there's no need to eat healthy if you can just get your fat sucked out on snapchat...

That being said, it is refreshing that the Teen Mom 2 girls seem to genuinely get along and care about each other, unlike the drama on Teen Mom OG.

• Love 3