Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Lucy you made me laugh.  I could see Vicki's family finding him unacceptable, between jail time, the hookers, having an affair with Vicki, tapes of him calling Vicki a whore-it isn't much of a stretch.  Thanks for the insight and reminder.  Up until that point I was wondering who would vacation in Miami in August?  Does this family winter in Manitoba?  I apologize to all the folks who live in Florida and in snow country in advance. 

LOL-winter in Manitoba!

• Love 1

It would be interesting if WWHL had that poll question (they wouldn't, of course).

In one of the threads here, there was a mention that only 1% of the viewers tweet, but the HWs' reactions to the tweets can really drive storylines or the way they try to come off on camera. And the producers pay attention to Twitter.

I think that 57% is actually a fairly high number. It's not a landslide but it's certainly the majority and shows that Vicki isn't as popular or loved as she may think. The loyalty for the "OG" isn't there.

I also think that it's interesting that E! ran this poll, now that the network and Bravo are connected. I wonder if this was Bravo's subtle way to get feelers out- too obvious if it was a WWHL poll.

• Love 3

Here is the full story by the rather thorough E reporter.  New nuggets-no bombshells.  http://www.eonline.com/news/715364/brooks-ayers-is-caught-in-one-of-the-worst-reality-tv-lies-ever-and-vicki-gunvalson-could-be-just-as-guilty

it's funny I was thinking Jeana.  I like Jeana but she seems to be pretty close to Vicki at this time.

I'm totally Occam's Razor with regards to the OC. 

All things betrayal lead back to Tams....

• Love 7

Now that I've had a little time to reflect on this whole situation, it seems even more ridiculous to me.  Brooks stated to E! "I never intended to disclose my actual medical records or details about my private and personal medical history, thus the rationalization of presenting documents that weren't true simply for a 'storyline' for the show." This is beyond preposterous!  He's basically claiming that he created fake medical records in order to avoid showing the public his real medical records...but that he really does have cancer.  What a bunch of hooey!  He created fake documents because he doesn't have any real ones.  If he had real ones he would have shown them.  After all, didn't he do all this to garner sympathy and hoodwink us? 

Lest there be any doubt, as a person who has had cancer (and who truly does have a binder with multiple tabs for my medical records), I can tell you that any cancer patient has numerous documents to prove it. 

• Love 9

I know this is completely crazy and maybe I should get my brain checked for tumors, but does anyone else besides me believe that Brooks abused Vicki? I know that Vicki is a terrible person, and probably suspected Brooks was lying, but my intuition says "abuse" between the two of them.

I know some believe the hints of abuse are a sympathy-ploy for Vicki, or a way to redeem herself, and they may be completely right. But I truly think that there's a possibility that Brooks may have emotionally abused her and went off on her if she questioned him about anything re: cancer. Some of her reactions throughout the season, "Ask Brooks!" seemed like she doubted him herself but was afraid to say anything, and was at her wit's end.

Her reunion behavior was even more troublesome, even though I know some of that was Xanax- haze, guilt, and shame. Also, the way the women treated her at the reunion (excepting Megan and possibly Heather) was interesting.

I could be completely wrong of course, but despite what Ms. Dubrow said, there have been more successful and smarter women who have been abused. Perhaps, it was even a mutually abusive relationship.

ETA: Vicki as the tooth fairy is hilarious! Perhaps Connie from Below Deck needs to reach out to her.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 5

I know this is completely crazy and maybe I should get my brain checked for tumors, but does anyone else besides me believe that Brooks abused Vicki? I know that Vicki is a terrible person, and probably suspected Brooks was lying, but my intuition says "abuse" between the two of them.

I know some believe the hints of abuse are a sympathy-ploy for Vicki, or a way to redeem herself, and they may be completely right. But I truly think that there's a possibility that Brooks may have emotionally abused her and went off on her if she questioned him about anything re: cancer. Some of her reactions throughout the season, "Ask Brooks!" seemed like she doubted him herself but was afraid to say anything, and was at her wit's end.

Her reunion behavior was even more troublesome, even though I know some of that was Xanax- haze, guilt, and shame. Also, the way the women treated her at the reunion (excepting Megan and possibly Heather) was interesting.

I could be completely wrong of course, but despite what Ms. Dubrow said, there have been more successful and smarter women who have been abused. Perhaps, it was even a mutually abusive relationship.

ETA: Vicki as the tooth fairy is hilarious! Perhaps Connie from Below Deck needs to reach out to her.

I don't think Brooks was abusive towards her, I think he knows about some deep skeletons in her closet that she is petrified may come out. So I see her paying him for the rest of her life.

I have a feeling it has something to do with when they actually began their affair and of some hidden assets Vicki has so she didn't have to hand it over to Don. I wouldn't be surprised if she began her affair with Brooks before the Vicki/Don vow renewal. I think even way back then, she was hiding things under a corprorate shell or someone else' name. Brooks somehow knows about this stuff and if it comes out she is gonna have to shell over more money to Don.

As for Bravo and the RHOC, Vicki needs her Bravo check more than Bravo needs her. I hope Bravo uses this in their negotiations and if Slicki asked for more money they say no. She needs the money so that she can continue to pay off Brooks. It would be kind of awesome if they demoted her to "friend of HW" along with a pay cut, but meanwhile on the show all of the cast mates talk behind her back on film...saying things like who does that? every other sentence

• Love 3

I don't think Brooks was abusive towards her, I think he knows about some deep skeletons in her closet that she is petrified may come out. So I see her paying him for the rest of her life.

I have a feeling it has something to do with when they actually began their affair and of some hidden assets Vicki has so she didn't have to hand it over to Don. I wouldn't be surprised if she began her affair with Brooks before the Vicki/Don vow renewal. I think even way back then, she was hiding things under a corprorate shell or someone else' name. Brooks somehow knows about this stuff and if it comes out she is gonna have to shell over more money to Don.

As for Bravo and the RHOC, Vicki needs her Bravo check more than Bravo needs her. I hope Bravo uses this in their negotiations and if Slicki asked for more money they say no. She needs the money so that she can continue to pay off Brooks. It would be kind of awesome if they demoted her to "friend of HW" along with a pay cut, but meanwhile on the show all of the cast mates talk behind her back on film...saying things like who does that? every other sentence

Yes, all of this ^

I don't believe that he was physically abusive at all. Vicki is a terrible liar and it was clear that she was lying about her fear of Brooks during the reunion, bc of abuse. I believe he has something over her, for sure. That's what she really fears.

• Love 2

I just can't buy the abuse if anything it was mutual.  If we were to gather all information and try and determine who is telling the truth it appears that they met sometime in late 2006 or 2007.  Vicki had already had a series of affairs prior to Brooks and I believe she was starting to feel her oats as a RH-the show had only aired one seven episode season in beginning in March of 2006 (which was filmed in early 2005).  Subsequently there was a Season 2 that aired in March of 2007 and a season 3 that aired in November of 2007-the one where Tamra joined.  I think Laurie who worked for Vicki in 2005, 2006 would have known of Brooks as she knew of her Greek bang she apparently also bought a set of teeth for.

Briana claimed "Stockholm Syndrome", is just showing what an uninformed person she is and why she should not sit on the couch.  This is a totally  different situation.  Vicki is in the position of power, she has the financial advantage and job and business security.  I think she probably treated Brooks much like she treated her kids with bribes of material things to ensure continued adoration.  All Vicki had to do to stay away from Brooks is stop travelling to see him.  She wasn't going to be able to carry out an affair in OC as Brooks lived elsewhere.  Briana also claims it is an emotional affair-which is worse per Briana. Oh boo-hoo people have unrequited love everyday and they don't claim it as some type of emotionally crippling illness. At anytime Vicki could stop the contact.  Donn cheated, Vicki cheated and they decided to start fresh with the BS vow renewal-that was on Vicki she decided to stay in contact with Brooks.  Vicki gets some camera balls and dumps Donn-this is all on Vicki-Brooks has no power to divorce Donn on Vicki's behalf.  These are all situations Vicki needs to take responsibility  for and never will.  I can't imagine how Brooks must have felt living with Vicki while she writes in her blogs she should not have divorced Donn as it screws up holiday visitation and the dating pool isn't that great.  These two people are a shit show.  The play silly games trying to make the each other jealous and play it out rather publicly.

I don't believe Brooks has anything on Vicki, I do believe she and others are floating this teaser to keep giving Vicki excuses for inexcusable behavior.  This is a woman who blames her co-workers for not reaching out to her after she repeatedly insulted them and told them to get lost.  Now all of a sudden she is suppose to garner sympathy and support because she and her idiot boyfriend got caught LYING ABOUT CANCER. 

Just a note-Vicki already got caught and had to hand over $95,000.00 to Donn when she stole money from his account.  http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/vicki-gunvalson-divorce-amendment/  If Vicki had something successful going on she would be pimping it.  Donn hired a forensic accountant and traced her money, and I know she would never give Brooks money to hide-she knows it would be faster to light it on fire.

• Love 4

It's clear at this point that Vicki was so right to compare herself to Jesus.  How fortunate we are to realize it now, so we can spend the rest of her life learning from her timeless message of selfless compassion.  

• Love 7

I don't think Brooks was abusive either. I can picture V & B both being obnoxious when they are drunk and fighting. I bet that's when Vicki does her best screeches. Vicki and Brooks started up years before Donn and Vicki divorced and supposedly Donn had a mistress for 20 yrs. As for Brooks having something financially on Vicki? I don't know, Vicki's business isn't even close to be being the cash cow she pretends it to be. This was confirmed in her divorce financial disclosures. Her "real" money comes from her Bravo paycheck, which is easy to verify.

Vicki and Brooks both signed a confidentiality agreement and I wonder about the fine print on that document. Though she certainly is trying to paint this all on Brooks. I think she is trying to get him to say it was all his fault and that is going to cost her big time bucks. Besides the fact that Vicki can't keep her mouth shut and in a sick Vicki-like way, I'm sure she is loving all of this attention, every time she says it was all Brooks' doing, she opens herself up to him exposing her more. So in my mind, she really either was duped by Brooks (I find it too hard to believe), she's paying him off and still negotiating a way out (afterall that Bravo check benefits both of them, no Bravo no money) or she is just dumber than fuck and thinks she can just lie her way out of this mess. Or none of the above. :-)

• Love 3

I don't think Brooks was abusive either. I can picture V & B both being obnoxious when they are drunk and fighting. I bet that's when Vicki does her best screeches. Vicki and Brooks started up years before Donn and Vicki divorced and supposedly Donn had a mistress for 20 yrs. As for Brooks having something financially on Vicki? I don't know, Vicki's business isn't even close to be being the cash cow she pretends it to be. This was confirmed in her divorce financial disclosures. Her "real" money comes from her Bravo paycheck, which is easy to verify.

Vicki and Brooks both signed a confidentiality agreement and I wonder about the fine print on that document. Though she certainly is trying to paint this all on Brooks. I think she is trying to get him to say it was all his fault and that is going to cost her big time bucks. Besides the fact that Vicki can't keep her mouth shut and in a sick Vicki-like way, I'm sure she is loving all of this attention, every time she says it was all Brooks' doing, she opens herself up to him exposing her more. So in my mind, she really either was duped by Brooks (I find it too hard to believe), she's paying him off and still negotiating a way out (afterall that Bravo check benefits both of them, no Bravo no money) or she is just dumber than fuck and thinks she can just lie her way out of this mess. Or none of the above. :-)

i still think what Laurie said has some validity. Brooks may have taped some of their sexual encounters with multiple partners. Heck maybe Slicki likes it up the butt and that's why her pussy is so perfect. It has only been touched twice - once to conceive Brianna and the other time to conceive Michael.

Okay now Bunny is barfing - not a pretty sight

• Love 1

If you watch one of the earlier Brooks/ Vicki episodes, there's a scene at a restaurant where Brooks wants a kiss from Vicki, but she objects that she hates PDA.  He forces her to do the kiss in a way I always thought smacked -- ever so slightly-- of bullying.  When I rewatched that scene, I did feel in retrospect that I was seeing a tiny glimpse of his emotional control over her.  

• Love 1

i still think what Laurie said has some validity. Brooks may have taped some of their sexual encounters with multiple partners. Heck maybe Slicki likes it up the butt and that's why her pussy is so perfect. It has only been touched twice - once to conceive Brianna and the other time to conceive Michael.

Okay now Bunny is barfing - not a pretty sight

EWWWWW Nah I can't picture Vicki in a threesome. Maybe a sex tape, but really, who would care about Vicki in a sex tape with Brooks?
  • Love 3

Yes, all of this ^

I don't believe that he was physically abusive at all. Vicki is a terrible liar and it was clear that she was lying about her fear of Brooks during the reunion, bc of abuse. I believe he has something over her, for sure. That's what she really fears.

I cannot articulate it, but I thought there was something abusive going on between them, unless she realized that acting the way she did would elicit more sympathy for her singularity of neediness.

Yeah so she's embarrassed for a few fleeting moment. Bottom line it would be her having consensual sex with her long time boyfriend. Hardly scandalous.

Yes...that's how we see it...but we're talking about idjit brained Slicki - and how she has blown this up in her head.

• Love 1

P.S.

People have discounted Brianna's claims of abuse but didn't Tamra (at least) seem to know something as well?

Tamra knew about the Girth Brooks comment and alleged behavior-no first hand knowledge.  I must say Briana acts as if she is a  nun and had never heard an dirty joke.  I get she wants Brooks punished but I am guessing her family other than Vicki probably doesn't want her around much.

• Love 1

I believe it - not sure about physical abuse, but mental and psychological abuse, definitely.

I also think there may be some deep secret that Brooks knows, whether it be personal or about Vicki's business, and that he may be holding that over her head, either now or in the past.

But, if that is the case, and unless it is a video, showing Vicki doing/saying whatever, with a timestamp, Vicki is now is a good situation.  Brooks has proven himself to be such a despicable, lying, piece of shit, whatever he may say about Vicki, no one will believe him, and she can just deny, deny, deny....

• Love 6

Vicki posted that she's on her way to OKC --Brianna is having surgery to remove enlarged lymph nodes.

Vicki Gunvalson ‏@vgunvalson  20h20 hours ago
Just got to LAX and have a few hours before my flight to OKC. Prayers for Briana tomorrow as she has surgery to remove enlarged lymph nodes
14 retweets 488 likes

• Love 4

Well, to be fair, Briana did bring up Brooks being abusive a few seasons ago long before this whole cancer storyline. I still remember Vicki shrieking, "I have never been abused!" while wearing her ugly sleeveless coat with the fur collar. So, this isn't totally being grabbed out of thin air now.

• Love 6

Vicki posted that she's on her way to OKC --Brianna is having surgery to remove enlarged lymph nodes.

Just got to LAX and have a few hours before my flight to OKC. Prayers for Briana tomorrow as she has surgery to remove enlarged lymph nodes

14 retweets 488 likes

I am thinking maybe Vicki should back off announcing family health problems for awhile.  At least she isn't calling it a cancer scare.

Well, to be fair, Briana did bring up Brooks being abusive a few seasons ago long before this whole cancer storyline. I still remember Vicki shrieking, "I have never been abused!" while wearing her ugly sleeveless coat with the fur collar. So, this isn't totally being grabbed out of thin air now.

If Vicki isn't calling it abuse then maybe Briana should keep her outcries to herself.  This family has a habit of exaggerating claims and for once I would like to just not hear about their trials and tribulations. 

• Love 5

VG's recent Tweets, she appeared on Extra again tonight to do damage control. Last night's Mario Lopez interview brought Vicki lots of negativity. IMO she really had no impact on me toward defending herself.

ExtraTV

ExtraTV – Verified account ‏@extratv

#RHOC @vgunvalson fights back against her critics. Tune-in to #ExtraTV tonight to hear the newest revelations about her ex's cancer scandal.

11:38 AM - 13 Nov 2015

Vicki Gunvalson

Vicki Gunvalson – Verified account ‏@vgunvalson

Briana’s surgery went well. She is recovering at home with her husband, 2 babies & me. Thank you everyone for your thoughts & prayers!

7:09 PM - 13 Nov 2015

14 retweets 488 likes

I couldn't find this tweet, maybe Vicki removed it? Though there is a tweet that says Briana is fine and resting at home.

• Love 3

I don't find it odd that Vicki wouldn't have attended most of Brooks appointments (as phantom as they are) because my hubby loves me to pieces & has never been to any of my dr appointments with the exception of my late pregnancy checkups & that was because I was too big to drive (short girl problems lol).  Of course I don't have cancer.  He works people!! ;)

I think Vicki would have been better served if she hadn't tried to appear super involved.  If she would have stuck to her normal mantra of I work! I work! I work! then I would have an easier time believing she was duped. And for the record I don't believe she was duped.

As for abuse, I hesitate to weigh in one way or the other because abuse isn't black or white.  What qualifies as abuse to me may not cause someone else to bat an eyelash.  I had a friend whose hubby called her a fucken bitch like it was her first name, I was appalled & she laughed about it.  Not exactly abuse but shades of gray to me.  If my husband called me that all the time it would wear me down.

• Love 5

I believe Ryan had hip surgery and left the service with a medical disability. If Vicki is brought back she will need her daughter to film with. I believe Briana has a strong friendship with Tamra so I wouldn't be surprised if Tamra is the first to talk to Vicki.

Just no to all of this nonsense that Tamra and Briana are strong friends.  What do they have in common?  It certainly isn't diet and fitness.  Tamra is old enough to be her mother and needs to keep the distance. NONONONONONO to Briana on RHOC.  These people need to find a livelihood that does not involve RHOC.  What made Meghan work is her husband is close in age to Heather, Tamra, David and Shannon.

Briana and her husband are not interesting people.  Ryan can't even get along with the other RHs.  Can you imagine Ryan around Jim when he was making the comments about the naked sushi woman? Or Meghan take the big sip from the wine?  Would we be subjected to watching Ryan learn the ropes at Coto Insurance?  Watching paint dry would be more interesting. 

Obviously there may be a way to work Briana into a storyline but I just don't see it.  At least Lizzie and Christian were both attractive and had businesses, even then they did not measure up to the others in interesting storylines.

I am sure others will disagree with me and according to Vicki there are 2,000 a season who try out for RH.  Briana would be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

• Love 9

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere. VG tweeted that Briana and Ryan put an offer down on a house in the OC and it was accepted. Bye bye Oklahoma.

IMO, it's such a huge life mistake for Briana to return to the OC.  She needs to extract herself from her mother's enmeshment with her, not bury herself in it. 

Here Vicki says she's been to lots of Brooks' doctor visits? Then at a later date she only went to one chemo appointment, then she picked him up from City of Hope after his chemo treatment???? Brooks says Vicki attended 10% of his doctor appointment!!! Just don't believe Brooks had cancer...ever.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VBAsVSPY8

"I go to his doctor's visits, and they're reading the scans..."  Wow.  Methinks we have caught a liarface.  

• Love 8

IMO, it's such a huge life mistake for Briana to return to the OC.  She needs to extract herself from her mother's enmeshment with her, not bury herself in it.

Yeah but this might be the Hail Mary Pass to keep Vicki on the show.  Especially if the other Ho'Wives initially stick to their decision not to film with her.  Briana might be able to bring her mother back into the group because as far as I can see the others quite like her.  And Brianna isn't exactly averse to being on tv.  They could go with a Vicki Redemption storyline about how she is trying to rebuild her old friendships and how Brooks really was responsible for all of it and bla bla bla.  I can see Andy Cohen selling that bs to Bravo.

• Love 8

Here it is:

https://twitter.com/vgunvalson?lang=en

Guess Ryan is leaving the military?

Bravo probably pays better.

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere. VG tweeted that Briana and Ryan put an offer down on a house in the OC and it was accepted. Bye bye Oklahoma.

AKA...Vicki bought another home as an "investment" and Briana is just going to do her the favor if living in it. She is a nurse and makes 6 figures dontcha know. She just takes expensive gifts from her mom because she has to.

• Love 9

AKA...Vicki bought another home as an "investment" and Briana is just going to do her the favor if living in it.

It probably didn't take that much convincing to get Brianna to move but if I had to live near Vicki, I'd want a free house, too. 

• Love 7

Yeah but this might be the Hail Mary Pass to keep Vicki on the show.  Especially if the other Ho'Wives initially stick to their decision not to film with her.  Briana might be able to bring her mother back into the group because as far as I can see the others quite like her.  And Brianna isn't exactly averse to being on tv.  They could go with a Vicki Redemption storyline about how she is trying to rebuild her old friendships and how Brooks really was responsible for all of it and bla bla bla.  I can see Andy Cohen selling that bs to Bravo.

Maybe, I just don't see why Briana would even WANT Vicki on RHOC anymore.  I guess I thought she had sense enough to recognize that RHOC has poisoned their lives, and that the cash isn't worth it.  I also thought she might have learned how toxic her mother is, and that she needs to create some boundaries there.  Seems like I was wrong on both accounts!  Ugh, Briana, why...? 

• Love 4

Well, to be fair, we don't know anything about the house Briana and Ryan bought so I wouldn't assume Vicki paid for it.  Secondly, I don't think there has to be any ulterior motive about Briana moving back to OC.  She grew up there and never wanted to leave in the first place.  She'll probably go back to working at the hospital where she previously worked.

Will she be made a housewife?  Nah.  Will she appear on the show.  Probably.  That is, if Vicki is back.  And I think she will be.  I also don't think Briana gets paid, if she does, all that much for her appearances.

• Love 4

AKA...Vicki bought another home as an "investment" and Briana is just going to do her the favor if living in it. She is a nurse and makes 6 figures dontcha know. She just takes expensive gifts from her mom because she has to.

While I the get the years long ongoing vitriol against Brianna, I'm afraid that--with respect--I can't buy it 100%; 20%, maybe. Yes, Vicki is on the short list for most awful person in the OC, hands down, but the way I see it is that Brianna had to live with this black hole of selfishness and need for a couple of decades.

Despite her mother putting up every argument she could think of, she still went ahead and became a RN--not and easy course of study nor an easy job. She could have simply married well and become a lady who lunched and played tennis all day--she chose to work and work hard. Okay, her choice of husband wouldn't have been mine but it looks from the outside that they have a reasonable marriage with two young children. They seem to put up a fairly united front, despite Vicki's' attempts to drive a  wedge. Being married to a military person isn't easy--my own father was an army colonel--deployments into danger zones, separations, frequent moves, work related things which simply couldn't be discussed...not an easy life.

From what I've gathered Ryan is now honorably/medically discharged. The only reason they were in the Midwest was because of his assignment, he's now discharged so why not move back to what Brianna considers 'home'? Vicki bought the house? Franky, so frigging what? Sure Brianna is working (and yes,a  good RN, working 2 jobs could earn six figures) but Vicki evidently has the money, is her mother and--side from it being an incentive to have her daughter and grandchildren close by--she likely has more money thanks to Bravo. Would I have accepted a home from my parents? Probably not. Is it an income property? If it is then why not let your kid stay there. letting them pay the utilities and that kind of thing? Is it manipulative of Vicki? Sure, probably. But Brianna would know that as well and seems to me like someone with the balls to deal with it and walk away if/when it becomes a situation she doesn't want to live with.

Could Vicki be doing his,a t least partly, because this could possibly give her a chance of a  storyline next season? Obviously. Would Brianna realize this? I'd think so.

Hey, I have no dogs in this hunt but I have close friends who are RNs and grew up in a military household.  I'm a parent of a grown child and, yes, I help him out (within reason) when he needs a a hand or because it makes me feel good, with no strings attached. Neither of these women are candidates for sainthood but, assuming that Brianna is on board and keeps her own perspective and distance, i'm okay with it.

JMO, as we say.

• Love 12

Why would any of the other RH want to have a friendship or relationship with Briana.  From the twitter and other social media they seem to already have pretty full lives.  it really gives Briana a license to say or do anything she wants about the others and then hide behind RH don't pick at the another's children.  Well except Vicki who has a few rounds with Jeana, Lauri, and Meghan's kids.    That is what my objection is and will continue to be-don't bring someone on who sole source of luxury living is predicated on RH salary.  In the beginning when these women worked for virtually nothing it made sense to see their various stages of wealth and their hopes of achieving it.  Now it is just much easier to have people with the money and the finer things in life who don't have to rely on the RH for their lifestyle.  More Heathers, Shannons and Edmonds-people who have the scratch and aren't posturing.

• Love 2

Well, to be fair, we don't know anything about the house Briana and Ryan bought so I wouldn't assume Vicki paid for it.  Secondly, I don't think there has to be any ulterior motive about Briana moving back to OC.  She grew up there and never wanted to leave in the first place.  She'll probably go back to working at the hospital where she previously worked.

Will she be made a housewife?  Nah.  Will she appear on the show.  Probably.  That is, if Vicki is back.  And I think she will be.  I also don't think Briana gets paid, if she does, all that much for her appearances.

Season 2 of New Jersey Jacqueline's daughter had turned 18 years old.  Andy asked how Ashley paid for her attorneys' fees and Jacqueline mentioned -with what she makes off the show.  Ashley at some point mentioned she was paid $30,000.00.  I would think Briana makes probably more than Ashley did seven years ago.  There is just no way Briana isn't taking a check home.  Now her brother Michael may be only be getting paid for specific episodes-like dinner with Billy and Brooks and dinner with mom.  These kids are far too smart to turn down or not demand a paycheck.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

ITA!! Vicki did NOT pay for Briana/Ryan's house in OK and I doubt that she did with this new house either. It is a real stretch IMO to assume that Vicki paid for anything let alone a house. AND, just because Briana/Ryan are moving back to the OC does not mean she will become a full HW, most likely she will appear alongside her mother as she always has and no more. Also, just because they are moving back does not mean that Ryan is no longer an active duty Marine, he could have been transfered back to the same base he was stationed at before OK, unless someone here knows for certian he opted out.

• Love 4

ITA!! Vicki did NOT pay for Briana/Ryan's house in OK and I doubt that she did with this new house either. It is a real stretch IMO to assume that Vicki paid for anything let alone a house. AND, just because Briana/Ryan are moving back to the OC does not mean she will become a full HW, most likely she will appear alongside her mother as she always has and no more. Also, just because they are moving back does not mean that Ryan is no longer an active duty Marine, he could have been transfered back to the same base he was stationed at before OK, unless someone here knows for certian he opted out.

Yeah, I see Vicki as lending them some down payment money, but not buying the place for them.  Hell, that's what she did when she got Briana that stupid Mercedes-- she took care of the down payment on the lease and then Briana had to make the payments.  

• Love 3
I must say Briana acts as if she is a  nun and had never heard an dirty joke.

It's one thing to hear and tell dirty jokes...even the filthiest.  My sons would tell you it's quite another if a man their mother's sleeping with tells them he's known as "Girth" Brooks.  This is Briana's story...and it's added to his alleged hitting on her.

• Love 12

I agree it is premature to assume he is out of the service.  I don't think Vicki will buy her house or even pony up a down payment.  If Briana is earning six figures and has an $1,100.00 a month payment she should be flush. 

Briana just filming with Vicki would be tantamount to Vicki having her own section of the show.  I am trying to figure out how she is going to slide right back in.  Why would any of them want to be around a bold face liar or have to put up with her opinions on all things personal to them?  Worse she wants sympathy and support from them.  We have seen Vicki play with Briana's kids, we have seen Vicki feign surprise at sayings such as "bearded clam" and "circle jerk" oh and my favorite the accidental mention of her mom watching Briana's kids so she could go party in Las Vegas after her mom died (terrible acting job).  Vicki is just phony and when she couldn't sell a storyline with Brooks and cancer she wants to be treated as a victim.

• Love 2