Type keyword(s) to search

Project Runway In the Media

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

🤦🏾‍♀️ Omigosh. Bones' explaination makes it worse. Basically he picked the wrong fabric & the dress didn't fit. The fabric he chose had no stretch. This is soo embarrassing... Chastity makes an appearance to try to be supportive.

Is this reported behavior addressed anywhere in the video? 

Our source also said that instead of acting apologetic, Bones put on one of Beador’s gowns from her personal collection and modeled it like he was “on the runway” and was snapping selfies.

1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

The more he talks, the worse he seems.  He just keeps making excuses.  He holds up the dress…so this failed, but I tried to help with other things like her nails.  Does he think that makes things okay, given they had to hold up production.  

We all learn the most from our failures, but we have to accept we messed up and try to grow.  Making all these excuses aren’t a good look.  I get it is all raw for him, but I’m half way through and he still hasn’t apologized.  

Sounds like the way he behaved on PR. He can't blame it on editing or Shantall or Aaron or anything else this time. 

The problem with Bones, is Bones.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TakomaSnark said:

Is this reported behavior addressed anywhere in the video? 

Sounds like the way he behaved on PR. He can't blame it on editing or Shantall or Aaron or anything else this time. 

The problem with Bones, is Bones.

He never said that he apologized. He said he was about to cry & so was the Housewife. He said he was trying to keep her mood up. He said he texted her afterwards to see how the reunion went. He said she never responded to him. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, NowVoyager said:

He never said that he apologized. He said he was about to cry & so was the Housewife. He said he was trying to keep her mood up. He said he texted her afterwards to see how the reunion went. He said she never responded to him. 

He was about to cry? Spare me. Emotional manipulation to avoid taking responsibility for his poor showing. 

Hey Bones, life is not Project Runway. Producers might keep you for drama but real clients won't.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, TakomaSnark said:

He was about to cry? Spare me. Emotional manipulation to avoid taking responsibility for his poor showing. 

Hey Bones, life is not Project Runway. Producers might keep you for drama but real clients won't.

Yeah, his Instagram Live was a huge mistake. It completely struck the wrong tone. Soo many excuses, unprofessional, and his design wasn't showcased well.

I can't believe he flew across the country with only 1 dress option never having had a fitting. He also said he knew from 6pm Wednesday (I guess that was the day before the reunion) that the dress wasn't going to work.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 4

We heard about the critique that the mesh sleeves made Shannon look like she was wearing an avocado bag.

We were just at Costco.  People are probably still wondering why I burst out laughing while looking at the stack of avocados in bags.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I didn't watch the longer videos, so apologies if this was included. This is video of Bones 'modeling' one of Shannon's gowns when he clearly should be attending to his client's needs. Twenty seconds of his attitude was enough for me. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TakomaSnark said:

I didn't watch the longer videos, so apologies if this was included. This is video of Bones 'modeling' one of Shannon's gowns when he clearly should be attending to his client's needs. Twenty seconds of his attitude was enough for me. 

This wasn't posted before, so thanks. Just soo unprofessional, unapologetic, not seeming to understand the gravity of the stress he caused his client and the entire production with the 2 hour delay. And he got a styling credit for this!? "Do you want me to go get your shoes?" Um, yeah, if you are the stylist that is your job. Frankly, she should not have had to ask.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

This wasn't posted before, so thanks. Just soo unprofessional, unapologetic, not seeming to understand the gravity of the stress he caused his client and the entire production with the 2 hour delay. And he got a styling credit for this!? "Do you want me to go get your shoes?" Um, yeah, if you are the stylist that is your job. Frankly, she should not have had to ask.

Time, stress and money. 

• Love 2

Just wearing someone else's own clothes without permission like that seems such a personal violation. It was so nice of her to give him this opportunity - she didn't have to - and he totally and unapologetically muffed it.  I couldn't wear that dress again if I was in her shoes.

• Love 8
(edited)

My daughter is getting married soon and she is wearing a dress from Leeanne Marshall. The dress is gorgeous. Simple, classic, elegant, beautiful fabric. I love it. Last week Leeanne sent an email to all of her brides and said it was an honor to create dresses for such beautiful moments in people’s lives and that she is closing down her bridal business and relocating from NYC to Paris. She also said she will have some exciting news very soon. I told my daughter I was so happy she got her dress before Leeanne stopped designing bridal gowns. My daughter agreed with that sentiment. Wishing Leeanne the best of luck in her new endeavors. 

Edited by Matty
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Anybody know when there might be a new PR season ?

(writing this August 2022)

I have not heard any news on that but I certainly do miss this show and hope a new season starts soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

So that means we have  Project Runway  All Stars and Project Runway season 20 to look forward to? Or is the 20th season to be an all stars one? ...to commemorate the 20th season, maybe? If both versions are to air, I wonder which will come first?

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, T Summer said:

So that means we have  Project Runway  All Stars and Project Runway season 20 to look forward to? Or is the 20th season to be an all stars one? ...to commemorate the 20th season, maybe? If both versions are to air, I wonder which will come first?

so this will be on Bravo or some paid service or streaming?

The thought of so many of our favorites being twenty years older is sad as all get out since we, ahem, never age.

I'll be fussy and want to see who they could get for allstars before I watch.  Some of their favorites would likely wear out my mute button, but others I'd really like to see how they are doing and how they've matured.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 10/24/2022 at 1:28 PM, enoughcats said:

I'll be fussy and want to see who they could get for allstars before I watch.  Some of their favorites would likely wear out my mute button, but others I'd really like to see how they are doing and how they've matured.

Yes, there are lots of people I'd love to see.  There are also certain contestants who are so repulsive that I'd skip watching (Orange Josh, Helen of the Capes, Ivy).

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/3/2022 at 11:35 PM, Kitty Redstone said:

Yes, there are lots of people I'd love to see.  There are also certain contestants who are so repulsive that I'd skip watching (Orange Josh, Helen of the Capes, Ivy).

I forgot about Helen! They’ll definitely bring her back if at all possible. Same with the twins - Claire and the other one. 

• Like 1

Has there been any word on when S20 arrives? It was my understanding at BravoCon, they were hyping this to premiere in 2022 but it's December 9th and no word on it. 

I get Bravo doesn't seem to care about PR anymore but this is ridiculous and insulting to one of giants of reality competition.

• Like 3

This is all kinds of messed up!  and weird. After reading that People's twitter  post of Christian Siriano, Elaine Welteroth  being present to announce at Bravo con that S20 would be an all stars version of Project Runway to air in 2022...

...it made me wonder if they would have said anything, if they hadn't expected someone in the huge  Bravo con crowd to ask about it????

a quote from the post;

"We found designers from season 1," said Siriano, adding that audiences will also see the return of contestants from season 3 and 4. "We even have a designer from my season, which will be really interesting because I'm the boss."

Following that twitter post there are exactly 2 replies; one from someone who thought this would be the year she applied and the other  a totally unrelated post of a YT video to raise awareness of PTSD.

Really. 2 replies?

Does that even seem believable that no one asked there WHEN S20 would air? No one expressed being excited for the series' return? No opinions on it being al all star season?  No posters curious about WHICH contestants  would be featured? No one opining about whether Tim Gun and / or Heidi Klum's return would make it more special?

I fear something is afoot,  and I personally will be shocked if we're watching S20 ep1 in the next 18 days. What do you other series' fans think?

• Like 1
On 12/13/2022 at 2:50 AM, T Summer said:

This is all kinds of messed up!  and weird. After reading that People's twitter  post of Christian Siriano, Elaine Welteroth  being present to announce at Bravo con that S20 would be an all stars version of Project Runway to air in 2022...

...it made me wonder if they would have said anything, if they hadn't expected someone in the huge  Bravo con crowd to ask about it????

a quote from the post;

"We found designers from season 1," said Siriano, adding that audiences will also see the return of contestants from season 3 and 4. "We even have a designer from my season, which will be really interesting because I'm the boss."

Following that twitter post there are exactly 2 replies; one from someone who thought this would be the year she applied and the other  a totally unrelated post of a YT video to raise awareness of PTSD.

Really. 2 replies?

Does that even seem believable that no one asked there WHEN S20 would air? No one expressed being excited for the series' return? No opinions on it being al all star season?  No posters curious about WHICH contestants  would be featured? No one opining about whether Tim Gun and / or Heidi Klum's return would make it more special?

I fear something is afoot,  and I personally will be shocked if we're watching S20 ep1 in the next 18 days. What do you other series' fans think?

Yeah, this sounds like something weird is going on. I wonder if there could have been some sort of scandal with one of the contestants (either on the show or in their outside lives), so they're having to re-edit?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, MarylandGirl said:

Yeah, this sounds like something weird is going on. I wonder if there could have been some sort of scandal with one of the contestants (either on the show or in their outside lives), so they're having to re-edit?

I was just thinking that a few days ago. To go from hyping it at BravoCon, to seeing behind-the-scenes Tweets from the finale (early November) to radio silence suggests something has gone array with production and/or a designer/finalist/winner.

I'm keeping an eye on Reality Blurred to see if they get any scoop.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I went to Brandon Maxwell's fb, Nina Garcia's twitter, Elaine Welteroth's twitter  and Christian Siriano's twitter and his website and there's no mention of P.R.. On the Bravo site it states you can watch s17. No other mentions.

Very strange

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
On 10/15/2022 at 3:09 AM, Vermicious Knid said:

Several articles have also mentioned PR is currently filming, which hadn't  been previously announced. 

Could you please point me toward any of the mentions of s20 filming and / or wrapping? I can't seem to find anything other than  People's  twitter with Christian Ciriano mentioning the upcoming season being an all stars one  at Bravo con. Thanks!

15 hours ago, T Summer said:

Could you please point me toward any of the mentions of s20 filming and / or wrapping? I can't seem to find anything other than  People's  twitter with Christian Ciriano mentioning the upcoming season being an all stars one  at Bravo con. Thanks!

Taylor Hale posted on Instagram on November 12 about it and here's S18 designer Marquise Foster posting on November 28th - noting his post is late - about seeing Elaine Welteroth again, with Nina visible in the background. His comment:

marquisefoster

Late post yet just in time for you all .. @elainewelteroth and I for @projectrunwaybravo #final

It's kind of loud but you can hear Elaine say it's the Project Runway finale.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CljvCdiuIxF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1
On 12/30/2022 at 6:02 AM, TakomaSnark said:

That TMZ post from 10/11/22 is the most encouraging thing I've seen so far. Here's the quote:

"The show's currently taping its 20th season, and Eric says his team is working on a memorial ... noting there are discussions about highlighting him on the show, but that's still TBD."

I went looking for any news on the upcoming season because I was unsure whether to refer to  it  as P.R. season 20 or P.R.: All Stars what, s8? ... not wanting to put incorrect info here.  I was surprised to not find anything on the series regulars' SM or Bravo's website or anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Reddit post from 9/21/22 They just started filming PR s 21

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectRunway/comments/xk7c25/they_just_started_filming_s20/

Reddit post from 2 months ago, [Google search gives the date  as 11/12/22] : Project Runway season 20 finale tapes today...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectRunway/comments/ytd4vr/project_runway_season_20_finale_tapes_today/

One of the comments states that Christian Siriano also stated filming of PR s 20 wrapped  and that he posted some behind the scenes footage...

I went searching for it, and found:

Project Runway 2023 season 21 2023 casting call  audition starts date

https://www.italcoholic.in/project-runway-2023-season-20-casting-call-audition-dates/

IDK if it legitimate because when you click  PR s 21 meet the cast it brings you to a list of s 19 contestants?

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, T Summer said:

I wonder why the new season hasn't been shown on Bravo yet,  if it's been all wrapped up since the 2nd week of Nov 2022?🐌

Don't they know how anxious we are for a new season?🙇‍♀️

I agree, the radio silence is deafening. By all accounts, it was supposed to premiere in late 2022.

Wonder if there was something that came out about a designer or the winner? Bravo badly mishandled the situation with the Top Chef winner a couple years ago. Perhaps they are gun shy now?

• Like 1

Like, really? Such artistic triumphs as Krew Season, Love Without Borders, Family Karma, Million Dollar Listing and 3 versions of  Below Deck need to take precedence?

They keep  adding Real Housewives shows. Yet Bravo can't devote one hour a week to Project Runway?

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, T Summer said:

Like, really? Such artistic triumphs as Krew Season, Love Without Borders, Family Karma, Million Dollar Listing and 3 versions of  Below Deck need to take precedence?

They keep  adding Real Housewives shows. Yet Bravo can't devote one hour a week to Project Runway?

Bravo sits on shows for six months or more after filming. If they filmed the finale in November, I don't expect to see it on air until summer. I think Top Chef wrapped before PR, and we're still waiting for that as well. I think TC will air first in the Thursday night slot, then PR will follow. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
39 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Bravo sits on shows for six months or more after filming. If they filmed the finale in November, I don't expect to see it on air until summer. I think Top Chef wrapped before PR, and we're still waiting for that as well. I think TC will air first in the Thursday night slot, then PR will follow. 

That's interesting to know. So, it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Still, it seems like PR s19 got over ages ago. I was kind of expecting a new season to air if nothing like the pandemic was interfering with bringing people together for filming. I just checked and I guess the s19 finale was 2/3/22. So  it's just coming up on a year. It sure seems like longer! 🙇‍♀️

Thanks. I enjoy watching Top Chef as well.

• Like 1