Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

20 hours ago, GeauxHogs said:

Happy for her!  She really is a gorgeous non-traditional beautiful girl and such an amazing dancer and performer.  Her facial expressions are what sets her apart from other technical dancers (like Melissa).  Wonder if her bf will go with her or if he's already there.  What a move!  Back to college!

• Love 2

I don't know why but Madeline teaching a class was a pleasant surprise to me. I still think of her as young and not a leader even though she has transformed in so many ways since her Season 10 audition. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

She may be doing this while she's in grad school. Good for megan. 

If Megan is smart she will take the opportunity to earn a graduate degree at the University of Arizona, perhaps an MBA, while she works for the University. 

Kelli is amazing! I know she tried several times before making it even into TC. I saw in Seasons 8 and 9 she tried out when I was rewatching them recently. How on earth did she get passed over so many times before?!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Teresa said:

Kelli is amazing! I know she tried several times before making it even into TC. I saw in Seasons 8 and 9 she tried out when I was rewatching them recently. How on earth did she get passed over so many times before?!

I noticed that. I think I remember in season 11 Kelli said (during one practice) "Kelli, clean" (and something else as well that I forgot and I cant watch season 11 at all from the ukand youtube keeps taking the episodes down) and then asked her how many times she auditioned and I remember her reply was "4" (and holding up 4 fingers) and Kelli was saying she don't understand why she doesn't remember Kelli Quinn at all and how she didnt understand why she never noticed her before or something.

I also remember thinking are you sure about that Kelli? I remember thinking on 2 previous seasons there were camera shots of Kelli in the cheerleaders changing room at AT&T Stadium and the top of the picture was headshots of Kelli Quinn and Kelli was looking and reading and looking at her info and this was on 2 previous seasons.

There were several seasons where Kelli mentions - at auditions - how many returning tcc's or those who have previously tried before etc were there. No idea if that number included Kelli Q (on those previous 3 seasons that she tried out for. (based on the fact that this season was her 4th time trying for DCC).

Is it me or is there something off with the proportions here? Maybe it's the way the magazine is tilted. Why does her head look so small in relation to the size of her body?

11 hours ago, AnnMichele said:

Look how gorgeous Kelli looks!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Is it me or is there something off with the proportions here? Maybe it's the way the magazine is tilted. Why does her head look so small in relation to the size of her body?

Uh-oh...pin head?

• Love 1

I'm a big fan of Danielle's and I was never that interested in Megan BUT: Danielle is also a bit more soft than the others, as well as Melissa. But they don't get as much hate because they are fan favorites. And personally I couldn't care less about Danielle looking soft because I just love watching her. But I think that Megan got a pass because she's great and a showgroup member, just like Melissa. If you're not one of their strongest AND gain weight, you're screwed. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a "teacher's pet"-which if I remember correctly, is what some people used to refer to JennK for getting pretty much everything this year. Anyway, I'm happy she got such a great opportunity!

Btw I think Jenn managed to teach her class, right?

11 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I think it's how the magazine is being held. 

2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Btw I think Jenn managed to teach her class, right?

She did!

13 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

I think she looks fine ... she's just not that pretty in honesty.  Don't think poses or tilts help  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I think she looks fine ... she's just not that pretty in honesty.  Don't think poses or tilts help  

Which is why I think she was overlooked in previous auditions.

• Love 1

Someone had posted this  on the Yahoo DCC message board

"I saw Jennifer's post and I think she is pregnant"

Anybody know anything ? Unless the poster referring to Jen's tweet about being in the hospital for a appendectomy.

9 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Someone had posted this  on the Yahoo DCC message board

"I saw Jennifer's post and I think she is pregnant"

Anybody know anything ? Unless the poster referring to Jen's tweet about being in the hospital for a appendectomy.

Random speculation based on zero information, that's what I think.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 1

I thought Simone was really good in that dance too! Kash looked a little off sometimes, probably not her favorite genre of dance.

Simone can dance! I hate that it seems like we have to identify a 'weak link' and then obsesses about it every year. I also hate that Simone is now picked at like that. She's beautiful, technical, can do an array of styles and clearly working her behind off to prep. I want her back this year. 

• Love 7

The girls are doing a photo shoot for Gameday magazine with something to do with throwback hair and makeup on instagram stories. Holly and Erica have some crazy 80's flare hair going on. Adorable. 

There's also a tiny glimpse (maybe) of their new studio at the star. The window behind them says "cheerleaders" I think. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Maybe I should post this in unpopular opinions lol but I thought Simone was great in this - I had so much fun watching her! 

Agree. She has more pop here than I've seen from her before. Go Simone!

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Simone can dance! I hate that it seems like we have to identify a 'weak link' and then obsesses about it every year. I also hate that Simone is now picked at like that. She's beautiful, technical, can do an array of styles and clearly working her behind off to prep. I want her back this year. 

Recently it does seem like Simone has been trying to "up" her dancing. On her Instagram she's  been taking classes in almost all genres. I've seen her take classes from Sarah, Stephanie, Michelle, plus ballet, plus some class with Jenna, etc. I have to believe she is determined to make it back. It's crazy when a potential 3 year vet does not make it back to Training Camp. 

I personally think she will make it back. She does look really good in Jenn K's class. 

• Love 1

Agree - I am impressed with how hard SImone is working! I think she gets picked at too because she's not a hardbody...but she isn't overweight by any means.  She's just not ripped and honestly, a lot of people find that just as attractive than being more ripped like Kelly and Stephanie.  She just grows on me more and more every year and that snippet from Jenn's class got me so excited for her :) 

LOVEEEE the DCC throwback shoot they are doing!! the hair and makeup is beautiful - I kind of want Holly to do her hair like that more often TBH lol  Trying to figure out if any of the girls posting pics are public on IG so we can share a pic lol  I am crossing my fingers that because they picked Kelsey to be part of it they are very positive toward her making it back another year.  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

LOVEEEE the DCC throwback shoot they are doing!! the hair and makeup is beautiful - I kind of want Holly to do her hair like that more often TBH lol  Trying to figure out if any of the girls posting pics are public on IG so we can share a pic lol  I am crossing my fingers that because they picked Kelsey to be part of it they are very positive toward her making it back another year.  

Where can I find that?

On 4/22/2017 at 4:09 AM, LaurenBrook said:

Maybe I should post this in unpopular opinions lol but I thought Simone was great in this - I had so much fun watching her! 

Simone brought it for sure! Super fun to watch! First time I've understood why she's a DCC. Looks like she can *dance* when she wants to!

• Love 2

I might be in the minority here but I'd personally LOVE to see Holly with really short hair.  I myself wear mine uber short & began doing so when I danced to stand apart.  

Recall Kitty saying "I hope they chop the sh*t out of your hair cause you are so sassy" (or something to that effect).  They're never done it; instead prefering the middle-aged ladies 'do with one obnoxious shade of red after the other.  Clearly Kelly wants her red but how about some sass?  Can't we have even one woman with something different?  I am tired of all the extensions & happy to see younger, more natural thus, flattering cuts.

Obviously the DCC are beautiful women. Surely one of the 36-odd ladies can rock a short style!

• Love 1

@Annette you are not in the minority. I like Holly hair cut. I just wish they would go with a different color. I wear mine about chin length with layers and chocolate brown hair color and strawberry blonde highlights. I have gotten compliments about my hair cut and hair color from a lot of people. I like to see DCCs with different style hair length and color, but Kelli seems to be fixated on one length, color and hair style. For someone who says she wants a different look, she not does seem to change her mind much. Also, I do think the girls do not get the glamour look she talks about by going to a big city expensive salon. In my opinion, the girls could go wear I go for hair cuts and coloring for a better look at a better cost.

14 minutes ago, Annette said:

I might be in the minority here but I'd personally LOVE to see Holly with really short hair.  I myself wear mine uber short & began doing so when I danced to stand apart.  

Recall Kitty saying "I hope they chop the sh*t out of your hair cause you are so sassy" (or something to that effect).  They're never done it; instead prefering the middle-aged ladies 'do with one obnoxious shade of red after the other.  Clearly Kelly wants her red but how about some sass?  Can't we have even one woman with something different?  I am tired of all the extensions & happy to see younger, more natural thus, flattering cuts.

Obviously the DCC are beautiful women. Surely one of the 36-odd ladies can rock a short style!

I agree 100%. The shortest they seem to like to go is jaw/chin length, but Holly definitely has the attitude for a short 'do.

• Love 1

Holly has a short neck and a rounder face. I wouldn't mind seeing a shorter cut or seeing them let it grow a few inches longer. Either way, what they have given her now seems to be the worst cut for her face. Also, I hate the red color. I thought she looked better as a brunette. In general, I rarely like when they dye the girl's hair red on this show. 

• Love 4

I like the hair length on two year vet Amy. She looks good with shorter hair. Holly would look better with a different hair color and maybe some extra layers. I hated what they did to former DCC Emma's hair. I thought she looked good with the hair she had when she tried out in Season 6. A different length with a different part and some touch up hair color and highlights would have been better instead of the red hair she has now.

I'm all for hair diversity but to be honest, hairography looks really odd when you don't have hair to fling around. I once saw a video of the sea gals dancing.  They had one with short brown hair. She was moving her head and neck the same as everyone else so she was in sync, but on her, all the hair tossing moves looked like a lot of unnatural, unnecessary head movement. It was strange.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I like the hair length on two year vet Amy.

I hated the way it was styled for the swimsuit photos though, with the (IMO) pageant-looking "curled on the ends" thing going on.  I think her new cut looks lots better straight.

Article on Dallas Cowboys site about the DCC college days, my favorites are the unrecognizable photos of Chantal and Amy. I prefer Amy as a brunette I think. 

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

Edited by HowdeeDo
1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Article on Dallas Cowboys site about the DCC college days, my favorites are the unrecognizable photos of Chantal and Amy. I prefer Amy as a brunette I think. 

IMG_1533.JPG

Omg that tan and that hair...no

1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

It took me too long to realize who she is.

I saw Erica dancing in her insta story... Once again, I'm a HUGE fan! #ericaforpoint