Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, Java said:

I'm just catching up on 10 pages worth of posts, and I'm sorry that *this* is the post I have to react to, but...

Those bottoms are just wrong. I'm glancing through photos and THAT one caught my eye because I thought she'd had an accident. You know, 'accident'? Pink on the crotch of those bottoms is just not good.

Oh wow, that pink on the bottom REALLY looks bad!  I am surprised Kelli didn't catch that- it is very obvious.

Has Kersten popped up in any of these pics? I feel like I haven't seen any since travel day. Who else is missing? Selena I'm noticing on the day 6 pics. Jinelle seriously shines in a ton of these, and I actually don't mind the USA bikini on her. Not as flattering for Simone but it's a tough suit in general. 

I take back what I said about sunset pics for the marquee girls...seems like errrrrbody gets a sunset shot this year. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Love her but the hair (it's like she's half of Sia) not so much. 

Agreed. Looks like they're trying to cover up her face. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed. Looks like they're trying to cover up her face. 

And her midsection, which she doesn't need.

I guess it's a good pic for her, and I think she improved and earned her spot dancewise this time, but she still looks like a kid to me. Worse than Jenna did when she started. Madeline looks like a 13 year old tagging along with grown women. 

On the other end of the spectrum, Jinelle, the sweet heart that she is, looks like she's aged so much since she started. How old is she now? I don't mind a big age span and like some over 30 cheerleaders, but she looks so different from her rookie year to me. 

• Love 1

I think Jinelle looks great! She is my favorite DCC. I think all the tanning and makeup the girls wear makes them look older to the point of looking plastic at times. I guess Kelli does not understand less is better.

(edited)

I was pondering this a bit too - it's one thing to wear your "uniform" or standard dancewear, but jumping around in a bikini photo shoot might cross some sort of mental line. It doesn't have purpose related to her job the way the other two things do. I'm sure the ladies are strongly encouraged to do the calendar but it might not be required.  

That said, I recall seeing a couple other pics from Maddie in a bikini and while she wasn't doing the sultry thing, she looked like any other mostly naked girl. I think this particular picture was just an awkward poor choice, like Stephanie's lazy eye pic. 

Edited by kalibean
Damn you, autocorrect.
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, kalibean said:

Has Cersten popped up in any of these pics? I feel like I haven't seen any since travel day. Who else is missing? Selina I'm noticing on the day 6 pics. Jinelle seriously shines in a ton of these, and I actually don't mind the USA bikini on her. Not as flattering for Simone but it's a tough suit in general. 

I take back what I said about sunset pics for the marquee girls...seems like evrrrrrbody gets a sunset shot this year. 

Selina looks good.  I did not know how she would photograph, but she has a more voluptuous, full-figured look than some of the other women.  Variety on the team is a good thing.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Surely not. Nothing about DCC is modest. Not the uniforms or dances.

Surely it can be, in the sense that she's covering super low bottoms.

37 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Surely it can be, in the sense that she's covering super low bottoms.

I get what your saying but don't think the girls can pick and chose. The whole point is sexy cute dancing in outfits that show off their bodies. Suddenly become modest at swim time make me eye roll really badly.

• Love 1

I do not think a vet trying out again can get out of the calendar shoot unless she has a very good reason not to go. Of course there has been vets who have decided to tryout again after telling Kelli and Judy they were retiring, but they did not go on the shoot aka Angela in her last year. Selina looks good, but she may be a little soft via DCC standards. Going to be interesting to see which rookie DCCs make it back since only eight girls are retiring. Will they go with a squad of 36 or 37 next season.

42 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I get what your saying but don't think the girls can pick and chose. The whole point is sexy cute dancing in outfits that show off their bodies. Suddenly become modest at swim time make me eye roll really badly.

I get what you're saying too, and I hate to belabor this, but in the pictures (albeit few pictures) I saw, one of the bikinis had a less revealing top, and now there's this picture where she's covering the tiny bottoms.  If there are more revealing pictures of her out there then I'm obviously way off & I'll shut up about it :)

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

is Cersten still on IG?  i thought i followed her but searching her can't find any results.  weird. i can't remember her actual handle though. 

I couldn't find her on IG either. Have there been any pictures of her on the calendar trip? Because I haven't seen any and I'm starting to wonder if something is up. :\

ETA never mind just saw one of her LOL. Crisis averted.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1
(edited)

is Cersten still on IG?  i thought i followed her but searching her can't find any results.  weird. i can't remember her actual handle though. 

Wasn't it pertycerti or something like that? (Only reason I remember is I thought "perty" and "certi" would rhyme, but isn't her name pronounced "keer-sten"?

Kelli looks so soft and pretty.

x.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 3

Rookie = Cersten I hope. Madeline if they want to continue the comeback storyline. Maggie if they keep the tradition of chooseinf a low key, future point girl. 

Vet = probably Jenn K, but I wouldn't mind Danielle, Jessica.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I'm really impressed with the group photos this year - everything seems "fresher" than it's been in years. Maybe it's the change in location.  Not all the poses are great - lots of overly arched backs and weird angles that make some of the girls look a little fuller in the torso, but the group shots just seem fun. Hopefully some of those are included in the calendar. 

And at my table for one, I'm still enjoying Jenna. 

• Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I do not think a vet trying out again can get out of the calendar shoot unless she has a very good reason not to go. Of course there has been vets who have decided to tryout again after telling Kelli and Judy they were retiring, but they did not go on the shoot aka Angela in her last year. Selina looks good, but she may be a little soft via DCC standards. Going to be interesting to see which rookie DCCs make it back since only eight girls are retiring. Will they go with a squad of 36 or 37 next season.

Selina has a curvier figure, but is generally fit and toned.  She also has a sultrier look than I was expecting.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2017/03/31/dcc-calendar-shoot-day-6-biminibliss#415841

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2017/03/31/dcc-calendar-shoot-day-6-biminibliss#415836

http://www.dallascowboys.com/galleries/2017/03/31/dcc-calendar-shoot-day-6-biminibliss#415826

Edited by California Girl

My guess for VOTY is Jennifer. Jessica or Danielle would be my next guesses.

My ROTY guess is Maggie, and I would love to see her get it. There are many good choices for that honor though.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Wasn't it pertycerti or something like that? (Only reason I remember is I thought "perty" and "certi" would rhyme, but isn't her name pronounced "keer-sten"?

Kelli looks so soft and pretty.

x.jpg

She does, perhaps she has been reading the comments about her eye makeup.

I just realised how refreshing it's been not having Jennifer on this trip and shoved down our throats every 5 minutes.  Would be even better if Jenna was gone too...over her trying so hard to be 'queen bee' 

• Love 3