Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Tasha selling lipsense is actually a prettt good match. She's kind of known for those potato head pink lips.

I felt like my lips were on fire, but my sisters in law who are nurses swear by Lipsense. It just made me swear.

Yeah I hated it. So many love it though.

On 5/16/2017 at 4:28 PM, QuiteCalM said:

OK first, the someecard is MY FAVORITE ever, I quote it constantly.

Second, I will SO take you up on that!!! I want to do some traveling for training to the D at some point so I'll PM ya LOL!!!

Also, I was totally trying to sound like conceited/delusional girl about Kelsey. Oddly, it came to me naturally. LOL. I think she's freaking murderously gorg! Also, I look nothing like her other than in my own fantasy. ;-D

I'm here, too. Well, kind of. McKinney, north of Dallas. It all starts to blend.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, GingerJ said:
Edited by GingerJ
Not capable of creating a link
On 5/15/2017 at 11:54 AM, HowdeeDo said:

She's probably thought about going pro but in school to keep with the DCC requirement to have a job/be in school full time. 

Holly actually tried out for SYTYCD right before she tried out for her Rookie season as a DCC. I thought she would go back and tryout again, but the following year SYTYCD changed the format and had kids on the show. 

12 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Are y'all tired yet of how often I say I love Maddie? No? Good.  Because I love Maddie!!!!  

That girl can freaking dance...

• Love 6

Ugh she's so good, I'm obsessed. Normally I would think that Hunter would be better for this type of dance, but Maddie was totally better.

10 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Ugh she's so good, I'm obsessed. Normally I would think that Hunter would be better for this type of dance, but Maddie was totally better.

i actually didn't mind Hunter though in this dance! the clip she posted was an improvement, I thought...like, she wasn't overdoing it so much.  Her body looks great right now too.  I hope she does well at her auditions in June! 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Are y'all tired yet of how often I say I love Maddie? No? Good.  Because I love Maddie!!!!  

This is a time when it's my own utter pleasure to say I WAS WRONG! I used to just think she was too timid and young. But this girl jut twinkles and shines. She's grown into a gorgeous young lady and is one of my favorite dancers EVER to watch. Go Maddie!

• Love 8
On 5/16/2017 at 10:04 PM, LaurenBrook said:

apparently he was a serial DCC dater...like, he's dated or pursued other DCC :-P i never got a good vibe from him but figured i just couldnt properly judge from social media. 

haha i will tell def tell her ;-D  

Wait, they dated before she was a DCC and I think for a couple of years. Well, that is what her timeline portrayed on social media before the info was deleted. 

Agreed, I did not care for him either (not that we ever met...lololol), his entire persona portrayed Gym Rat mixed with arrogance!!

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, crazydegulady said:

Wait, if Keyra is a TCC along with the other 19 girls we have listed, don't we have one too many with 44 going to TC overall?

Whoops wrong thread, moving to training camp spoilers

LipSense burns like hell if you have any sort of chapped lips.  It is long lasting tho...so, I would think, pretty great for gameday.  Colors are a HUGE problem since the majority seems to look dated & rather hideous.  I was lucky to find one shade to work with my coloring  = aurora borealis.  Still- if I wear the product for more than a day or 2 consecutively...dry, peeling & pain does happen. 

Speaking of our pink potato-headed DCC;  I asked her abour her burgundy hued audition costume....She got it off Ebay!  Seriously.  GF is a shopper & a girl of-my-own heart.  Love that Tasha is a deal finder!  She is always super friendly & quick to answer a question.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Annette said:

LipSense burns like hell if you have any sort of chapped lips.  It is long lasting tho...so, I would think, pretty great for gameday.  Colors are a HUGE problem since the majority seems to look dated & rather hideous.  I was lucky to find one shade to work with my coloring  = aurora borealis.  Still- if I wear the product for more than a day or 2 consecutively...dry, peeling & pain does happen. 

Speaking of our pink potato-headed DCC;  I asked her abour her burgundy hued audition costume....She got it off Ebay!  Seriously.  GF is a shopper & a girl of-my-own heart.  Love that Tasha is a deal finder!  She is always super friendly & quick to answer a question.

Tasha's corny pics bugged the hell outta me. And that pink lipstick. But really, are these reasons to detest someone? I think not. She just wasn't my cup of tea, but I DO like that she likes a bargain and there's something to be said for a sweet personae, good for her.

• Love 3

OK guys, if you are talking about 2017 tryouts and who's going to camp etc...you need to take it over to 2017 Tryouts & Camp thread. I'm going to be closing this thread since it's just more crossover talk. Current actual team talk can go into the Media thread since it's likely to be a press release or video etc...

• Love 1