Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

Out of the hundreds of gorgeous pictures of Danielle they pick her worst one. #JusticeforDanielle

That's what I was thinking! Holy spray tan!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Teresa said:

Can someone remind who all those ladies are in that photo? I know a few, but some of them look so similar, I get them confused.

Amy T, Claire, Danielle, Jax

JennK, Jessica, Megan, Melissa

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, StarGazer00 said:

I think a fan made that...it didnt come from an official cowboys account

I'm pretty sure it's the account run by that girl Belle that goes to like every event that the DCC are at.

On 4/28/2017 at 10:27 AM, dreamcatcher said:

I watched the video 4 times before seeing your comment. I haven't even noticed Yuko and I tried really hard to spot her. Ok maybe I'm a hater but all I could say after spotting her was... what the hell? She isn't good. Definitely not dcc good and she's been a dcc for a year.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Erica and Holly! If they don't want to make Erica point girl, at least put Holly please. I hate the faces she makes from time to time, but at least with her it's obvious that she's going at it so strong that the faces aren't exactly on purpose.But Jenna (and especially in this choreo) does the one thing I absolutely HATE in every setting and most definitely in dance as well: she's making all these "i'm so sexy look at me faces" and I can't stand it.

Definitely prefer Erica, but I actually wouldn't mind seeing Amy L. It's funny because I don't think anyone considered Holly when she was point.

13 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Out of the hundreds of gorgeous pictures of Danielle they pick her worst one. #JusticeforDanielle

Exactly. She's so beautiful!

59 minutes ago, StarGazer00 said:

I really hope Jennifer doesn't get VOTY. Jessica or Danielle or Melissa!!! Spread the love they deserve recognition too

She probably will, but I would definitely prefer Jessica or Danielle. 

I guess she's looking back on the one year anniversary of making the team and feeling a bit nostalgic. For whatever reason she's  broadcasting her thanks to the universe instead of specifically to the people she's referring to. 

10 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I guess she's looking back on the one year anniversary of making the team and feeling a bit nostalgic. For whatever reason she's  broadcasting her thanks to the universe instead of specifically to the people she's referring to. 

Wouldn't it be two years though?

Just now, sleepyjean said:

Could be!

She's technically a 2nd year veteran so this would be her third year coming up

1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I guess she's looking back on the one year anniversary of making the team and feeling a bit nostalgic.

It doesn't sound so much nostalgic as, dare I say, bitter (but apparently overcame it).  I mean..."It's humbling what a single year can bring into and out of your life; the actions of others in one single moment, though uncontrollable, can have the most lasting and detrimental effects." ..doesn't sound too positive.  I hope all is well!

• Love 8

Raylee's family were victims of the recent tornados through Texas. Simone mentioned it during an interview this morning at call centers raising donations. Not sure if there was little or severe damage,  but my thoughts go out to her. During Katrina we lost our roof and everything of sentimental value was blown away. Prayers to any of you who were effective as well. <3

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Raylee's family were victims of the recent tornados through Texas. Simone mentioned it during an interview this morning at call centers raising donations. Not sure if there was little or severe damage,  but my thoughts go out to her. During Katrina we lost our roof and everything of sentimental value was blown away. Prayers to any of you who were effective as well. <3

Aww that's so sad. I hope they didn't have much damage. 

Raylee's post today on IG is about auditions so hopefully that means it wasn't too severe for her family :-/ 

Simone does pretty well with her public speaking.  She comes across well spoken and more confident than i'd imagine.  She continues to grow on me! 

• Love 1

Holly is from southwest MO I'm wondering if her family and friends have come through the flooding ok this week. I know it's wreaking havoc on anyone getting anywhere in this state as well as the number of homes lost. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

Holly is from southwest MO I'm wondering if her family and friends have come through the flooding ok this week. I know it's wreaking havoc on anyone getting anywhere in this state as well as the number of homes lost. 

I'd say they are definitely a little wet. I know north of I-70 (where I am) is plenty flooded, I can only imagine what downstream looks like! You're a STL gal, right? Hope you're staying dry!!!

6 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Raylee's post today on IG is about auditions so hopefully that means it wasn't too severe for her family :-/ 

Simone does pretty well with her public speaking.  She comes across well spoken and more confident than i'd imagine.  She continues to grow on me! 

According to Simone's post from the telethon, Raylee's aunt's house was down to concrete. 

1 hour ago, spazette said:

I'd say they are definitely a little wet. I know north of I-70 (where I am) is plenty flooded, I can only imagine what downstream looks like! You're a STL gal, right? Hope you're staying dry!!!

I haven't seen her post anything on Insta which I expected, taking the rest of the answer to Small Talk

10 hours ago, AnnMichele said:

thanks - i was thinking it was her parents affected too but maybe just aunt. (i say 'just' - i don't mean it like that) 

4 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

Holly is teaching Michelle's class again tonight!

i watched the dance clip holly posted first, before I watched Michelle's, and i was like oh um...wow. holly is really doing a different style for the girls tonight  LOL i mean, it's pretty but how could you really teach that to a roomful of girls in less than an hour. 

2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i watched the dance clip holly posted first, before I watched Michelle's, and i was like oh um...wow. holly is really doing a different style for the girls tonight  LOL i mean, it's pretty but how could you really teach that to a roomful of girls in less than an hour. 

The one with DJ Guthrie's dance? LOL I thought she just had a private lesson till I saw Jenna's video

2 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

The one with DJ Guthrie's dance? LOL I thought she just had a private lesson till I saw Jenna's video

haha yes - i thought that was her own choreography, like something she'd been working on for fun before i realized it was from DJ's class.  obviously DCC caliber can learn it in a night but i was picturing all the girls who go to michelle's classes trying to learn it and perform it in 20 minutes.  

1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

haha yes - i thought that was her own choreography, like something she'd been working on for fun before i realized it was from DJ's class.  obviously DCC caliber can learn it in a night but i was picturing all the girls who go to michelle's classes trying to learn it and perform it in 20 minutes.  

Yeah, she's been posting a lot of choreography lately so all of it is confusing. Is it part of her solo or is it for something else? who knows lol

Oh good, it's back to August! I guess they changed it last year because of the olympics.

(edited)
32 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think Stephanie is going to be a bridesmaid for Simone.

"You're"   

sorry, I am a grammar patrol. However, my grammar sucks too so I don't have a lot of room to talk. LOL

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

"You're"   

sorry, I am a grammar patrol. However, my grammar sucks too so I don't have a lot of room to talk. LOL

It made me cringe too.

• Love 2

She used the right "your" "you're" in two places and then doesn't use the right one in the end? ugh

Just now, heatherrrrz said:

She used the right "your" "you're" in two places and then doesn't use the right one in the end? ugh

Probably just a typo but it still hurts me a little, lol.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

13 episodes!!! Too excited.  I was only hoping for a two hour premier with all the rounds of auditions like season 7, but I'll take another extended season! 

Me too it's so exciting!!! :) Most episodes they have ever had! :)

• Love 1

wow, i didn't realize it did so well in ratings last year. that is def exciting we don't have to wait as long AND more episodes! i just wonder how long they will be able to sacrifice higher audition numbers just to have the show on the air.  they've gone down so much and i assume the intense scrutiny from the show has to play a large part in it.  

• Love 1

Two more episodes than Season 7. Exciting! I wonder if they'll fake out with the whole mid-season "veterans only going to shoot the swimsuit calendar".