Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Thanks tee- I have wondered about the insurance add-ons.  So if I am the primary policy holder and I want to add someone, isn't the agent going to ask what their relationship to me is?  Surely there is not going to be a category of "This random person I've known for a longtime and even though we aren't related, we call each other cousins"  The primary is going to have to lie and clam child or sibling? 

When there is an accident, obviously lying on the application will be enough to deny the claim.  Is it also a jailable offense? 

OMG, what were their names again? Where were they from. Shouldn't the extra from Deliverance and mumbles mcgee be in actual prison by now? I need to look them up!

OMG, what were their names again? Where were they from. Shouldn't the extra from Deliverance and mumbles mcgee be in actual prison by now? I need to look them up!

Adam and James Jeffrey from Oak Grove, California. I only know this because I just finished watching the episode and Googled them thinking that surely, after four years, one, or not both, of those miscreants had to be locked up for some felony or another. Weirdly, I got nothing. Gonna guess that Google is broken or something.

As for the Dirty Lazy Susan lady, something was off about her -- including the noticeable absence of a neck. I mean, that head was resting on her collarbone!

Not much more to add to the horrible baker's son case, but had to laugh when JJ said if she ever flipped off Les Moonves and was fired the next day for it and would never sue him? Ha ha ha! You're lie-telling, Judge Judy! Moonves would be served with papers even before she left his office. She's works under a contract -- not as an at-will employee.

Edited by Guest

Thanks tee- I have wondered about the insurance add-ons.  So if I am the primary policy holder and I want to add someone, isn't the agent going to ask what their relationship to me is?  Surely there is not going to be a category of "This random person I've known for a longtime and even though we aren't related, we call each other cousins"  The primary is going to have to lie and clam child or sibling? 

When there is an accident, obviously lying on the application will be enough to deny the claim.  Is it also a jailable offense? 

Mr. Christian works in "non-standard" insurance.  I define their customers as (1) people who can't get insurance from a major company, and (2) people who hit you, you look at their car and think, "Oh brother . . . I bet they don't have insurance."  It's minimum coverage.

With some companies (not his), it is possible to add non-related people and their cars to your policy IF they live in your house.  This, of course, means that when someone adds someone to their insurance, claiming they live in the house when they don't, any claims are denied because of fraud.  You'd be surprised (or not) how often people will still claim mom and dad's address on their insurance application, because mom and dad live in a better part of town and rates are lower.  Too bad.  'Cause in case of an accident, they're not covered.

• Love 1

Very Ironically and referring back to the 1400 judgement for a car valued at 1900 by KBB- The People's Court on Friday had someone who had wrecked a friends car that had been purchased the day before.  

Judge MM's opinion of KBB is that it is dealer's (jacked up) prices. It is what the dealer believes he can get for a car and the best indicator of the value of the car was what the person had just paid for it.  And that is what she awarded. 

Very Ironically and referring back to the 1400 judgement for a car valued at 1900 by KBB- The People's Court on Friday had someone who had wrecked a friends car that had been purchased the day before.

Judge MM's opinion of KBB is that it is dealer's (jacked up) prices. It is what the dealer believes he can get for a car and the best indicator of the value of the car was what the person had just paid for it. And that is what she awarded.

Basically what she was talking about is fair market value, which is what is used by carriers after a vehicle is totaled. I'm fine with using the recently sold price when the seller is a dealer. Those aren't the same circumstances we were discussing before.

Thanks tee- I have wondered about the insurance add-ons. So if I am the primary policy holder and I want to add someone, isn't the agent going to ask what their relationship to me is? Surely there is not going to be a category of "This random person I've known for a longtime and even though we aren't related, we call each other cousins" The primary is going to have to lie and clam child or sibling?

When there is an accident, obviously lying on the application will be enough to deny the claim. Is it also a jailable offense?

I've never seen anyone prosectued for it. I think most folks who end up in jail for insurance fraud are insureds filing false claims or agents who collect premiums without turning them over to the carrier. A more likely result of lying on an application is a denied claim, or they'll pay it and then drop you like a hot potato.

A diligent agent will ask pertinent questions before adding on a vehicle and/or a driver. This doesn't just protect the carrier, it protects the insured. It would suck to be paying for insurance and then find out you're not actually covered because you bought a policy you shouldn't have been allowed to purchase. I suspect that a lot of court show litigants are using direct writers: Geico, Progressive, The General, etc. There's nothing wrong with these carriers, but you can make changes online and, even when you call in, you're dealing with a CSR who may not be as seasoned or as diligent. I used to be with USAA, which is an awesome carrier. But it took all of five minutes to get a quote, and even they didn't ask me about ownership of vehicles and whether or not there were other licensed drivers in my household.

There are many benefits to using an agent instead. Of course, I'm biased in my thinking about that. A lot of people would rather save a few bucks than pay to know they're properly insured. And for them, you get what you pay for.

Edited by teebax

How exciting to find "Chatty Bratty III" in "Montana" whose mouth moved so damned fast he couldn't even finish words - "Thir'day'notice".  Yes, Montana, we figured you weren't the biological father of the tittering dingbat plaintiff's child.

Mr. Liedahl, incoherent fool and jailbird who is well past middle age yet sponging off his Momma, reminded me of one of the reasons I love this show. It makes me realize that I've not done so badly in my own life.

• Love 2

Am I the only one who remembered that today is Judy's 72nd birthday?  Morons!

Guilty as charged. *hangs head in shame*

Today's "All Brain Dead Litigants" must have sufficiently distracted me, especially the moronic, blank-eyed fool in the audience who got thrown out by JJ for being unable to stop acting like...well, a blank-eyed fool. "ME??ME??" Yes, you, you fool.Take your stupid ponytail and bug off.

Gimme an "M", gimme an "I", gimme a "N N" "E"! No, I can't go on.

FIsh vs Cuffie - a rerun I had never seen. Were there ever more tears shed and more heartfelt sobbing seen on this show? Ms.Fish, JJ doesn't care about the tears of a woman who knowingly hooked up with a felon who has been in and out of jail since he was 13, and then decided to get it on with him and get knocked up 16 weeks after his last prison stretch. Ms. Fish's momma is even dumber to let said felon move in and "Destroy everything we owned."  Stop the damned crying and go talk to Dr. Phil.

• Love 2

Mr. Liedahl, incoherent fool and jailbird who is well past middle age yet sponging off his Momma, reminded me of one of the reasons I love this show. It makes me realize that I've not done so badly in my own life.

Indeed. When I see the financial or job circumstances most of those people manoeuver themselves into, not to mention the personal situations they manage to get stuck in, I sometimes think that relative to them I am a regular Warren Buffet or Richard Feynman.

To use one of JJ's most irritating quotes, I don't care about that part and I am not going to deal with it.

That being said, I am not the one being paid handsomely to deal with the various aspects of cases appearing before me. I know she probably thinks that people going after compensation for clothes or property like juicers or kitchen hardware is piffling and unworthy of her lofty attention, but for those litigants who are in the tight budget situations mentioned above, I am sure replacing such items can be a financial burden and that they have good reasons to care about it.

You could almost smell the relief in JJ when the bargain-basement blond princess replied she did not have any children. I really got the impression that she was leading her dim-witted husband by his lower brain appendage through every move and decision that led them into the situation that got them in court.

That endlessly crying lady in the repeat episode was truly pathetic and off-putting; I don't know if JJ was sincerely throwing her a lifeline when she asked for the text message at the end or if she already knew there was nothing there and simply wanted to drive the final nail in her allegations.

I wonder if the pathetic endlessly-crying plaintiff had been able to specify a date to JJ, if she would have been reimbursed for her laptop.  JJ pisses me off with her capricious rulings. Defendant was a huge POS, though.

I saw it differently. I saw and heard compassion in JJs voice. Yes for the child mostly, but also for this girl who like so many others has tossed any advantage she had away for what? A bum, not even an attractive or charming one. A nasty vicious bum. And now she's brought a child into this life, and she starts out with two strikes against her. JJ could have been generous and given her the computer money, but I can see why she didn't. I wouldn't be shocked if this girl doesn't end up back with him, on and off for years. He'll keep going back until he ultimately breaks her completely. Or in a rage she kills him. I hope not, but she's essentially thrown her life away. Maybe some girl watching will wise up.

• Love 4
A bum, not even an attractive or charming one. A nasty vicious bum. And now she's brought a child into this life, and she starts out with two strikes against her. JJ could have been generous and given her the computer money, but I can see why she didn't. I wouldn't be shocked if this girl doesn't end up back with him, on and off for years. He'll keep going back until he ultimately breaks her completely.

The Bum got into some more legal trouble, apparently after this episode was taped (he gave his age to JJ as 30, no?). He's wanted for robbery. Are the pickings that slim in New Castle, PA, that the plaintiff fell in "love" with this loser? She was attractive and fairly well-spoken (until she went off on her crying jag), working and going to school. Guess it has to do with good girls inexplicably falling for bad boys.   :::shrug:::

• Love 1

Ms.Fish, JJ doesn't care about the tears of a woman who knowingly hooked up with a felon who has been in and out of jail since he was 13, and then decided to get it on with him and get knocked up 16 weeks after his last prison stretch. Ms. Fish's momma is even dumber to let said felon move in and "Destroy everything we owned."  Stop the damned crying and go talk to Dr. Phil.

Angela, Angela, Angela - you are endowing Ms Fish with more restraint than deserved - it was 17 days after he got out.

• Love 4

I don't like three-case episodes. Some of my favorite JJ moments have happened during hallterviews.

JJ knows she can't say anything about agreeance because it is now recognized (shudder!!) but in the next episode she flipped out pretty well on the moron who used 'irregarding'

They are recognizing "agreeance" now? Once again, I weep. "Irregarding" had me coming out of my chair. I hope I never reach the point where I just accept what passes for English anymore. 

Regarding the laptop case, I had trouble mustering up any sympathy for the plaintiff. As discussed earlier, she made a series of horrible decisions. Not bad decisions; horrible ones. I've never understood how women who seem to have it together in other aspects of their lives make such terrible decisions when it comes to love. I can see being initially attracted to someone who's bad news. But the second you start digging up the skeletons, it's time to leave. And you sure as hell don't have a child with him. Oy vey. If you don't want someone to "ruin" your life, you don't put them in a position where they can.

Lord knows, I've dated my share of losers. But they never got money from me, credit from me, and certainly not a baby from me (although I'm gay, so that one would be harder to accomplish). 

Edited by teebax
  • Love 4

you are endowing Ms Fish with more restraint than deserved - it was 17 days after he got out.

Right you are. Silly me. She told JJ she had the baby 16 weeks ago. Why on earth would she wait that long to have unprotected sex with a recently released dumbass 10 time loser and career petty criminal? Irresistable, that lad.

• Love 5

Right you are. Silly me. She told JJ she had the baby 16 weeks ago. Why on earth would she wait that long to have unprotected sex with a recently released dumbass 10 time loser and career petty criminal? Irresistable, that lad.

But he wasn't like that in the beginning!!! Honey, they never are like that in the beginning cause they want to get in your pants and your wallet!!! Not necessarily in that order either.

The Bum got into some more legal trouble, apparently after this episode was taped (he gave his age to JJ as 30, no?). He's wanted for robbery. Are the pickings that slim in New Castle, PA, that the plaintiff fell in "love" with this loser? She was attractive and fairly well-spoken (until she went off on her crying jag), working and going to school. Guess it has to do with good girls inexplicably falling for bad boys.   :::shrug:::

No picture for Mr. Cuffie?  Not even a link to his appearance on JJ?

She must mean at the beginning of his life, since he started his crime career at 13.

I wonder how long she knew him.  She said he had put her in the hospital 5 times, I assume some of those had to be before he went to prison, unless it was while she was pregnant.

Years ago I worked with a young girl who reminded me of the defendant. She was very bright, working hard, going to school and had a great future ahead of her. Yet she couldn't stay away from this guy who was a complete waste of space. I don't think he was abusive physically to her or even verbally, he was just bad news, no job, heavy drug user etc.  She got really ill for a while and was in and out of work and the hospital with various health issues. One day one of her co workers came into my office and told me that she had passed away the night before.  Later we found out that she died from complications of AIDS, courtesy her BF. This was way back in the very early days of the disease. It was very sad especially because she knew he was no good, yet like a moth to a flame she couldn't stay away from him.

I don't want to talk shit about myself, but: yes. See, JJ is one of those people who hasn't been told to shut the fuck up in probably 30 years or better. That's why she's always coming out of pocket with people and has such a short fuse. It's why a lot of elderly people talk fucked up to people. When you're used to being able to say whatever you want, however you want, and nobody pipes up and tells you where to go, you kind of forget the power words have. Now, when I was more impulsive and immature, I would've gone in on her very quickly. I got in trouble any number of times because I had supposedly intimidating teachers who thought they could clown on me in front of other students. I'd talk shit back, get sent to the office and all that shit, but...hey? Maybe it was how I was raised. Maybe it's because I'm a Leo. Maybe it's because I didn't give a fuck. But fuck JJ. And by the way, I think her whole "that's a lie" accusation whenever somebody says something she doesn't believe is a challenge. If you just nod along she's convinced she's right. But she's old enough to know when people tell the truth, they're not easily accused of being liars. I would like more people to say "it's not a lie!" and see what happens. If you stand there like you're in the principal's office, she's going to carry on like the know-it-all she is.

That's cute, but I think what people tend to forget about JJ because she's been on tv for so long is that she didn't start on TV. She worked in the family courts in NYC for 25 years. She was dealing with child abuse and neglect, domestic violence, juvenile crime and a thousand other things most people can't even fathom.  There is absolutely nothing you could say to her that she hasn't heard before, and much, much worse. She wouldn't even blink at you.

Edited by VioletMarx
  • Love 13

Loved Junior who figured since he had the same name as Dad, the motorcycle was HIS, and dear old dad had left it to him alone. Yeah, the "dad" you hadn't seen since Reagan was POTUS. 

I've seen this stuff with friends, where one sibling weaseled a few thousand bucks from an estate thereby alienating the remaining family forever. Is it really worth it for $3000? 

• Love 7

I really want to know the backstory behind the estranged father and now estranged siblings. What an awful thing to do to your sister, especially when you promised her you would absolutely NOT do that to her. Yeah buddy, sure, your dad left the motorcycle in your name after he hasn't seen you since 82 and you haven't spoken since who knows when. What an asshole.

• Love 2

Michael Cuffie is canny, apparently. He gets his name in the news, but never his photo.

P.S.  Oh dear, she still hasn't learned......the above robbery occurred while Cuffie and Plaintiff Angela Fishe were out on a date. After their JJ episode had been taped.

I love you guys. What a freaking find! Of course, I had to Google Earth his address to see where this fine specimen actually resides.

Is it possible for me to now have less sympathy for her now than I had before when my starting point was zero anyway? Why, oh why, is she still messing with this jackass? Who the hell steals money from someone while they're on a date together?? 

• Love 2

My Timex goes through a lot of batteries, is there a program where I can bring it in and get a solar-powered Rolex instead? A Rolex is essential these days when the children are playing house.  Yep.  There's a Rolex kicking around but they can't figure out how to get a second key from the house owner they are renting from? Mkay.

But the fridge kerfuffle... that Talina was infuriating.  She on disability for some previous cancer, but she can afford to have herself tattoo'd up to her double chin with what looked like 2 months of calligraphy practice if you had only one piece of paper and no eraser.  She can't work, but a 48 hr rave in Vegas?  Count her in!  JJ was right not believing the friend that testified that she gave the fridge to... her boyfriend's room mate... bypassing the boyfriend entirely.  The plaintiff herself kept switching between "gave me" and "gave us" anyway.  Grifter.  I'm glad JJ booted them out without a dime.

• Love 5

Michael Cuffie is canny, apparently. He gets his name in the news, but never his photo.

P.S.  Oh dear, she still hasn't learned......the above robbery occurred while Cuffie and Plaintiff Angela Fishe were out on a date. After their JJ episode had been taped.

What a prize. He calls her for a date, she goes, he steals $200 and her cell phone, then 2 days later threatens to kill her, her mother and HER child (which may also be his child) if she doesn't drop the robbery charge. She's a lost cause. She has to be dick-ma-tized.

• Love 5

I noticed! I saw it on www.dlisted.com!

Please pardon me if I offend anyone because I do not mean to - but I don't understand the ladies popping up on Judge Judy wearing traditional men's clothing, i.e. dress shirt, tie, man's cut pants, often times with a crew cut. Is that a LOOK for some women folk these days? Because I haven't seen it where I live (which is Florida and you know we got our share of interesting critters here)

I saw JJ's move toward Ms. Fishie to be a bit of "tough love". Ms. Fishie didn't need to be rewarded for repeately hooking up with a known career criminial. Sure he broke her laptop but she keeps going back to this toxic dude - after a while, IMHO you know how that story's going to end. He's not changing for you, honey or your baby.

• Love 5
Please pardon me if I offend anyone because I do not mean to - but I don't understand the ladies popping up on Judge Judy wearing traditional men's clothing, i.e. dress shirt, tie, man's cut pants, often times with a crew cut. Is that a LOOK for some women folk these days? Because I haven't seen it where I live (which is Florida and you know we got our share of interesting critters here)

Mr. Ouisch commented after watching the man-dressed sister suing her brother (The Second) over the sale of dad's motorcycle that any male that came into JJ's court wearing a dress or a skirt would probably be mocked and ultimately escorted out of the room by Byrd.

• Love 1

I went through a butch phase shortly after I came out of the closet. I cut off all of my beautiful hair and wore my hair in close crop. I wore dress shirts and ties when I had to dress up, t-shirts and cargo shorts/pants when I didn't. You don't need to apologize for asking (I take any chance I can get to educate people about my culture), but I wish we'd get to the point where it didn't really matter. And, yes, butch is a look for some women.  And they're not always gay, either.

ETA: Patti, you and I have communicated enough that I know you mean nothing offensive by asking. I just re-read my post, and want to make sure I'm not coming off as irritated by your question.

Edited by teebax
  • Love 1

Ouisch, nice find. Now we see proof positive why JJ was not more sympathetic to her. I'm sure even we know that nothing would keep Ms.Fish from her seedy Romeo, and all her tears and histrionics were for naught, as usual. I'm sure in her career in the family court she saw women literally beaten to a pulp yet still wailing, "BUT I LOVE HIM!" Hopeless.

I definitely think the manly sister suing her brother, The Second, has way more cojones than he'll ever have, the repulsive porky worm.

There was a lot of janky ink and body art going on in the case of Talina Apodaca, who was suing a roommate for a fridge.  She needs to stay out of the tattoo parlor; her array of face tattoos (spider web), the skulls on her cleavage and her drawn on eyebrows added up to a big visual  mess.  Her witness Reina Salazar had her own bad decisions on display:  face studs and were those fangs?  The dyed black hair was severe too.  Reina had it going on, somehow, cause she was able to snag the much younger looking ex-BF Brian.  

Sad bunch of Juggalos.

• Love 5

There was a lot of janky ink and body art going on in the case of Talina Apodaca, who was suing a roommate for a fridge.  She needs to stay out of the tattoo parlor; her array of face tattoos (spider web), the skulls on her cleavage and her drawn on eyebrows added up to a big visual  mess.  Her witness Reina Salazar had her own bad decisions on display:  face studs and were those fangs?  The dyed black hair was severe too.  Reina had it going on, somehow, cause she was able to snag the much younger looking ex-BF Brian.  

Sad bunch of Juggalos.

Can you imagine some poor kid trick or treating at her house  30 yrs from now and THAT answers the door?  Every town has it's old lady witch's house to avoid on Halloween, I think she's got her town covered.

• Love 3

Ms Apodaca was quite a repugnant specimen.  I think Ms Reina was missing her top teeth; hence her canines were the only ones showing.  All in all, a distasteful show.

The other episode, normal-looking guy plaintiff, found cat-eye defendant (with Chatty Cathy sister) on Craigslist, 3-br house, but Cat-Eye slept with him for a week.  She snooped through his phone AFTER she decided she only wanted to be room mates (HA).  JJ threw sister out of the court, but she and the defendant REALLY wanted their TV audition.  YIKES what an entitled brat she was.  Ugh.

• Love 4

But the fridge kerfuffle... that Talina was infuriating.  She on disability for some previous cancer, but she can afford to have herself tattoo'd up to her double chin with what looked like 2 months of calligraphy practice if you had only one piece of paper and no eraser.  She can't work, but a 48 hr rave in Vegas?  Count her in!

I wish there were a way to give this 100 thumbs up.

• Love 3

That's cute, but I think what people tend to forget about JJ because she's been on tv for so long is that she didn't start on TV. She worked in the family courts in NYC for 25 years. She was dealing with child abuse and neglect, domestic violence, juvenile crime and a thousand other things most people can't even fathom. There is absolutely nothing you could say to her that she hasn't heard before, and much, much worse. She wouldn't even blink at you.

Well she'd get to hear it again. I'm not Billy Badass, but I'm not afraid of her either. And if I told her the truth and she started hollering about how I'm lying, she would've gotten the business.

In fact, JJ's problem is she treats everybody like a bratty kid. She might have heard it all, but she might to hear it again. I'm not talking about just giving attitude for the sake of doing so, like the dude in the case the other day with the hysterical crying baby mama. I'm saying when she starts talking shit, she needs to be reminded nobody us intimidated by her old ass.

• Love 2
Who the hell steals money from someone while they're on a date together??

Bonnie and Clyde and their wannabes. I can imagine the conversation...

He: So what about a movie tonight?

She: No. There's nothing I want to see. What about miniature golf?

He: We did that last week. Why don't we rob someone?

She: Yeah! We haven't done that in a while.

He: Then afterwards, we'll go to Burger King and get fries AND onion rings!

• Love 3

Well she'd get to hear it again. I'm not Billy Badass, but I'm not afraid of her either. And if I told her the truth and she started hollering about how I'm lying, she would've gotten the business.

In fact, JJ's problem is she treats everybody like a bratty kid. She might have heard it all, but she might to hear it again. I'm not talking about just giving attitude for the sake of doing so, like the dude in the case the other day with the hysterical crying baby mama. I'm saying when she starts talking shit, she needs to be reminded nobody us intimidated by her old ass.

Right, because JJ absolutely wouldn't have you thrown out of either her real courtroom or her fake TV set once you started giving her "the business". As VioletMarx said so perfectly, "That's cute."

(I work in the legal system and sometimes cover court proceedings. People who mouth off to the judges in the courtroom have been known to leave said courtroom through the side door in handcuffs. But hey, if you think you can out-"intimidate" a judge, I certainly won't stop you from trying!)

Edited by augmentedfourth
  • Love 10

People who mouth off to the judges in the courtroom have been known to leave said courtroom through the side door in handcuffs.

After watching a number of videos (and a million eps of JJ) i can't help but wonder what people think it will accomplish to mouth off at a judge or disobey police officers. Do they feel the judge or cop will say, "Oh well, if that's the way you feel, you're free to go. Sorry to put you on the spot."? Maybe it makes them feel triumphant as they have the cuffs slapped on or get wrestled to the ground and tazed?

• Love 4

There was a lot of janky ink and body art going on in the case of Talina Apodaca, who was suing a roommate for a fridge.  She needs to stay out of the tattoo parlor; her array of face tattoos (spider web), the skulls on her cleavage and her drawn on eyebrows added up to a big visual  mess.

I REALLY would like to know the thought process of people who do that to their bodies.  Did she do this once she knew she was NEVER going to be gainfully employed?  Did she think "in twenty years this is going to look HOT"?? 

Edited by momtoall
  • Love 3

ETA: Patti, you and I have communicated enough that I know you mean nothing offensive by asking. I just re-read my post, and want to make sure I'm not coming off as irritated by your question.

No offense taken and you don't sound irritated at all. It's what I figured but I didn't want to be thinking "oh, look at the lesbian in the man clothes".  

She can't work, but a 48 hr rave in Vegas?  Count her in!

I'm sitting at my desk crying at these comments - my guess was that the rave was paying under the table along with several of the passed out guests at the "rave". And I always wonder how people on disability/assistance seem to have money for tattoos/ elaborate piercings. Those don't look like the kind you can just do with a needle and an ice cube like the olden days or self-piercing. 

• Love 3

I'm sure people have completely lost it on JJ and told her off in that way. They'd never air it, though! They're not paying her $47 million a year to let some litigant make her look bad.

The way you can tell if it is one of those extremely rare cases that a litigant has gotten the better of JJ is if there's a "hard" edit.

For instance, I remember one of those cases about unpaid rent where a litigant started talking about July rent, and JJ said that wasn't part of the case, and she "read the complaint very carefully ..." you see the litigant about to speak, then there is an edit to a question on a completely different subject and a little while later they're talking about July rent.

• Love 1