Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

My local station screwed up so I got the same two old episodes twice on Friday. Now I'm on a mission to find the episodes you guys are discussing. Off to the internet I go. It sounds like I missed a couple of doozies. Why can't my local station screw up when it's girlfriend / boyfriend drama cases?

Would it be weird if I went to Follow Your heart to see if the girl that was on JJ a few days ago is there? Would that make me a creeper?

Of course it's not weird. We do it all the time, usually with delightful results, such as finding the FB page of someone like Kelli - "EBay of Pigs".

To everyone who mentioned having family members suffering from debilitating/fatal illness, my sympathies. I know what it's like.

• Love 2

Did anyone catch the repeat last night, featuring Mr. Hurd, a Texas college student who was suing a schoolmate for vet bills incurred when he found her Chihuahua puppy in the street and had it immunized and a microchip put in?

JJ was correct in ruling that he was wrong to do that before at least trying to find the rightful owner. Mr. Hurd claimed that the vet was going to "euthanize" the puppy, which was total bullcrap.

However, the Chihuahua's owner, Ms. Yancy, was getting on my last nerve without even opening her mouth! The "aren't I adorable" facial expressions: Tilting her head and rolling her big eyes at JJ and the plaintiff, even putting her hand under her chin, like a Mary Pickford silent movie! Gag me!

• Love 3

Overnight rerun with the lovely Seara Simpson.   For kicks 'cause I have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon, I checked her FB page.  Evidently mom forgot to make sure she took her pill everyday because she's now stay-at-home mom to 3 kids.

• Love 1

Overnight rerun with the lovely Seara Simpson.   For kicks 'cause I have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon, I checked her FB page.  Evidently mom forgot to make sure she took her pill everyday because she's now stay-at-home mom to 3 kids.

Yikes! I wonder what names Seara gave to her three kids.

Not to be mean, but it appears that girls named "Seara" and "Destiny" are far more likely to get into catfights and have multiple babies with multiple baby daddies, than to get an education and make something of themselves. At least, that's how it seems in the JJ universe.

• Love 1

I saw this, and one of the things that ran through my mind was "I bet she's got at least one other kid by now." Thanks!

• Love 1

I was surprised in this case that her being 15 and alleged baby daddy being 19 - isn't that statutory rape?

• Love 1

but it appears that girls named "Seara" and "Destiny" are far more likely to get into catfights and have multiple babies with multiple baby daddies

Don't forget about "Dream" and "Treasure", names taken right from the  "Trailer Trash Baby Naming Book". Catfights, drugs and multiple babies sired by daddies who are now incarcerated or maybe in rehab always follow.

I was surprised in this case that her being 15 and alleged baby daddy being 19 - isn't that statutory rape?

Depends on the state.  And there is also a law in Texas which allows an adult to have a relationship with a minor if it can be proven that they began the relationship prior to the adult aging up.

• Love 2

After seeing the comments on Seara, I taped and saw that ep. Wow. Just sad all around. So clueless, and now another generation of 'em. I do think JJ was a little heavy-handed with berating her for being a pregnant teen. The horse was out of the barn at that point, and it obviously had no effect. Admittedly, I wanted to smack her, too. I hope the video of that case is long gone before her child is old enough to see it. It was nice to see JJ award extra money. That was a lot of grief for the plaintiff for $220.

I thought the renter case afterwards was interesting, too. The one with Jim Carrey? "We took the trash out sometimes." Gee.  And there was a police report? That was new.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 1

Judge Judy was getting such death glares from the couple in today's case -- it was downright suspenseful.  I could hardly focus on the case because I was so taken by the woman's hair.  The style on top looked exactly like Prince's in Purple Rain...but her outfit was strictly Michael Jackson's in the Beat It video.  Her husband looked like he wanted to cut JJ when she accused him of needing a Band-Aid after getting "a boo-boo."  

• Love 4

Judge Judy was getting such death glares from the couple in today's case -- it was downright suspenseful. I could hardly focus on the case because I was so taken by the woman's hair. The style on top looked exactly like Prince's in Purple Rain...but her outfit was strictly Michael Jackson's in the Beat It video. Her husband looked like he wanted to cut JJ when she accused him of needing a Band-Aid after getting "a boo-boo."

The plaintiff also did one of my favorite things ever which is refer to JJ as "Miss Judge Judy."

• Love 4

The unlikely Don Juan? I don't know why JJ was ragging on him that way. Why, my husband also kicked me in the ass and assaulted me in the street while we were betrothed. Of course I married him after that. I mean, if he had kicked me TWICE in the ass, I may have at least have postponed the wedding, but once? No real biggie I must say, Flabby Don's bride looked like she could probably take him in two falls out of three.

Her husband looked like he wanted to cut JJ when she accused him of needing a Band-Aid after getting "a boo-boo."

I think he probably wanted to kick her in the ass and was having a hard time restraining himself but had to, knowing that Byrd is a little more difficult to beat up than are women.

• Love 6

I haven't posted in awhile, but 1st day Judy sweeps so good couldn't resist.

In the first episode the dad of the archer-in-training should have stayed at home. Don't know why he came in looking like the pirate captain, but that did not help his son's case. All I kept thinking the whole time was, "maybe that's not 1st time arrow has missed". Judy, nor I, need to call in the CSI's to figure out he did it. And the plaintiff in the halterview was right. Next time could be a child w/his "miss" sticking out of them.  Go to a range dumbass, and daddy of dumbass.

In the next ep... Do not get a pet if you can't handle. Period. If it's your pet. Unleashed. And not in your yard. Always your fault. Full stop. I'm not an animal person, per se. Don't hate. Don't love. Normally don't care unless has something to do with me. If a pitbull was attacking my son's Pomeranian, in my yard, that pitbull might get strangled w/my bare hands. So Judy reading the husband and wife was dead on. She should have gone in on them even harder. Who the hell cares if plaintiff ended up "stabbing" the pitbull 16/17 times. It's that dog's owners fault the dog was injured. The pitbull just went pitbull.

In the 2nd case I loved that the plaintiff went all inch high private eye on his ass. She was gonna find him to fix her used Lexus she saved for. U go girl. Judy knew what time it was long before the momma is looking at her own son like, "oh know you didn't". That was a good 1.

• Love 5

In the first episode the dad of the archer-in-training should have stayed at home.

I thought maybe both of them watched too much of The Walking Dead and think they're Daryl Dixon and the Governor. Sorry, boys, you don't make the grade. Maybe in your next lives...

Having had big lawn darts come flying into our yard at our last house, I was totally sympathetic with the plaintiff even though she couldn't seem to understand that her car was not parked in the defendant's driveway.

• Love 2

I felt so bad for the mom in the ER, I have been in that very situation.  Unfortunately, for me, the rule was "Keep sticking her until it works".  I had to scream more than once for help; some nurses (ONLY SOME) have such pride in their work that they WILL GET THAT BLOOD.  To the detriment of their patients, in some cases.  Poor lady, and she couldn't even scream.

I 2nd that emotion. Judy and the daughter were right. If Judy could speak we all know she would cuss out anyone not treating her right. And if she couldn't I'm sure she raised folks who would come down on that nurse like a ton of bricks. I'm glad she saw that bs case & nurse for what it was. Good for the daughter. For my family I have never had problem advocating for them in any situation. When my Grandma had her stroke, the hospital, and eventually the long term care facility, took to calling me the "regulator". There was plenty of family who lived here in town, and they would report to many any issues or concerns. I lived out of town and would come in to see her every weekend, and then have meetings w/the nurse case managers 1st thing Mon morns. I remember her telling me that it was nice to see a grandchild this aware of the who's and what's. Had to take on a similar role when another family member had a stroke, but this time was called the "handler".

And all the posters who have said many facilities have a "stick-em till you get it" mentality were dead on. Unfortunately. Before I learned to advocate for myself, and not just loved ones', I was once stuck 14 times. I was sobbing and throwing up, and the nurse mgr. came in and said, "that'll be enough".

• Love 1

No real biggie I must say, Flabby Don's bride looked like she could probably take him in two falls out of three.

I kept thinking Flabby Don's Bride was possibly Flabby Don's Groom in a past life. And Cool Whip got it perfectly - Purple Rain hair!!! (wonder where her Ruffly shirt was). 

My mouse is not cooperating but Mockingbird read my mind - Archer Son and Archer Daddy were copies except for the glaringly obvious eye patch. All I could think of was that Archer Son must need some archery lessons in somebody's backyard five, eight or ten miles away instead of shooting at Archer Daddy while he was mowing the lawn or enjoying a beer in his hammock. 

And I call BS on the it's-not-my-arrow thing - my Ex was an archer in college and those guys are a weird bunch and all have their own personal arrows - they buy the shafts and glue on the feathers in special patterns. He would have shown up with his personal arrows and told the judge "it couldn't have been me, my arrows are blue with silver stripes and purple tips". 

Before I learned to advocate for myself, and not just loved ones', I was once stuck 14 times. I was sobbing and throwing up, and the nurse mgr. came in and said, "that'll be enough".

I got stuck nine times and passed out once many moons ago for a blood test before getting married (this was by a corpsman in a military hospital). I always take somebody with me when I have a medical procedure. I had outpatient knee surgery earlier in March of this year and made sure my RN daughter was there with me, not only because of the "stick" factor but also because I sometimes have weird reactions to medications - they apparently gave me some Zofran and I had a period of amnesia (was in the bed in the room and woke back up in the room without any knowledge of having surgery - I know they had to wheel my butt down to the surgical suite and get my big butt on the table - I also apparently sang a few interesting songs for the medical staff before my actual surgery). 

Edited by ItsHelloPattiagain
  • Love 2

You hit on just about all my pain points with those.  The only things missing are irregardless and supposably.

Let us not overlook "texes" for texts, which is one of my favorites: I axed her if she had got my texes.

• Love 2

Judge Judy was getting such death glares from the couple in today's case -- it was downright suspenseful.  I could hardly focus on the case because I was so taken by the woman's hair.  The style on top looked exactly like Prince's in Purple Rain...but her outfit was strictly Michael Jackson's in the Beat It video.  Her husband looked like he wanted to cut JJ when she accused him of needing a Band-Aid after getting "a boo-boo."

I can't believe she married the guy and then sued the neighbor, who they dragged into their drama.

I didn't know that people literally kick other people in the ass. I should have known that from the expression, "kick his ass" but I've never heard of it actually happening. That mofo would have pulled back a bloody stump if he did that to me. She wasn't even dating him at that point but, apparently, having seen how much he wanted her she had no choice but to date then marry him after he literally kicked her ass. Smh.

I've already ranted enough on this board about women fighting over losers, and I don't know if the neighbor was all that into him. But if she was? Why??? I don't get it. And before you say I wouldn't get it becaue I'm gay, I see this crap in the gay community, too.

• Love 2

In today's case starring Theresa Guidice's slower, poorer sister, she sure had her court-speak down. Although, can someone decode what she meant when she said something about "the bearings of being married?" Did she marry the buttocks kicker so she wouldn't have to testify against him or something. I missed the context of that asinine statement.

they apparently gave me some Zofran and I had a period of amnesia

O/T: I think Zofran does that. I had it prior to a procedure and remember NOTHING after minute three of administration.

I didn't know that people literally kick other people in the ass. I should have known that from the expression, "kick his ass" but I've never heard of it actually happening. 

\

At first, I thought that the Princely woman was using "kicked my butt" as a figure of speech.  I figured they must have had some sort of a tussle (tussle: a physical kerfuffle)...but then the camera zoomed in on the highlighted words on the police report.  Judge Judy read, "kicked her in the buttocks."  I have a vivid imagination, but I just can't imagine how this would go down if both people are standing.  It just seems like a cartoon move to me.  But what do I know...it's obviously a macho move that mimics Cupid's arrow because those two imbeciles ended up married.

• Love 5

I've already ranted enough on this board about women fighting over losers, and I don't know if the neighbor was all that into him. But if she was? Why??? I don't get it. And before you say I wouldn't get it becaue I'm gay, I see this crap in the gay community, too.

"WHY???" is the question we all ask constantly. I really need an answer. I'm straight, but it doesn't matter if you're gay, straight or asexual, Don Juan is a slimy, repulsive creep I wouldn't touch with rubber gloves on. So are all the other POS losers we see sad, desperate and pathetic women fighting over and/or trying to buy their love, FFS.

She wasn't even dating him at that point but, apparently, having seen how much he wanted her she had no choice but to date then marry him after he literally kicked her ass.

I'm really starting to think that, for certain segments of the population that violence is some sort of mating ritual or stimulates hormones or something. BUT, I would pay good money to see a video of Don kicking her(his?) ass in the street and both of them going at it and falling down.

I kept thinking Flabby Don's Bride was possibly Flabby Don's Groom in a past life.

You're not the only one. She had very masculine features. Nice couple!

• Love 2

they apparently gave me some Zofran and I had a period of amnesia (was in the bed in the room and woke back up in the room without any knowledge of having surgery - I know they had to wheel my butt down to the surgical suite and get my big butt on the table - I also apparently sang a few interesting songs for the medical staff before my actual surgery).

That was probably fentanyl, not zofran.  Zofran doesn't even sedate. It's used for nausea.   Got fentanyl with my colonoscopy,  Woke up in the recovery room.  Remembered nothing, 

I am a nurse and would never stick a person that many times.  In fact, I am timid and usually try once before getting help.  That's what the IV team is for.  Or the lab techs.  Some people though, do not have any veins or the ones they have roll.  Luckily, where I work, the IV team numbs the site they stick.  Lab sticks should not even hurt if done correctly.

• Applause 1

Did not know this was sweeps! So that's why we're getting two new shows a day. Two great ones today: Don Juan with a booboo and boy whose own mother laughed at him! So glad to see all the love here.

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 1

boy whose own mother laughed at him!

He's homeless! He couldn't have a car, even if it was in his name and he was driving it, he didnt' have it. He only has internet access so he can do the really important things, like keep up his FB page.

• Love 1
(edited)

JJ was really ready to rip into BooBoo Juan!  I can't believe that of the two people that lied to the police about her assaulting BBJ, She-Prince married one, and sued the other for 5K!  I loved how JJ got him to admit that he called the 911 to claim an assault and a bloody injury, not the "argument and push" story he wanted to go with.

Is there anyone here that didn't laugh seeing the eye patch, thinking that Robin Suburb-hood had missed the apple on daddy's head?  I don't know what got over me, seeing that arrow planted nearly straight on the car roof, I burst out laughing, there should have been a love letter attached to it. Boing-Oing-Oing-Oing-Oing!

And joy! Another mad pitbull case whose owners won't let into the house, but will allow to roam the neighborhood and terrorize everyone.  The idiot owners get points for re-homing the heinous monster, but to sue because the dog was stabbed with Great Justice?  What kind of cretin believes a story about some neighbor going psycho and stabbing their canine Satan for no reason?  They were outrageous.  JJ knocked it out of the park getting the kid to tell the real story, sort of.  We all know he was dumb, but the real question was, was he also deaf that he didn't hear that woman screaming?  No way he was talking to mom on the phone, he was sexting some girl and he couldn't run with a boner.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Please don't report my post for overuse of italics.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 7

Is there anyone here that didn't laugh seeing the eye patch, thinking that Robin Suburb-hood had missed the apple on daddy's head?  I don't know what got over me, seeing that arrow planted nearly straight on the car roof, I burst out laughing, there should have been a love letter attached to it. Boing-Oing-Oing-Oing-Oing!

http://i.imgur.com/ijNpJnb.jpg

I nominate Toaster Strudel to recap all JJ episodes.  Hilarious, and so accurate! I can't add much to the ep recaps here (She Prince! ha!) but the math teacher in me feels compelled to point out the pitbull's dogsitter lets the dog off leash to go play 300 YARDS away.  That's three football fields! Even 300 feet is a pretty long way to let your 'pet' be away from you.

Butt kicking couple deserves each other. Imagine if Santa brings them both steel-toed boots. Then things could get real interesting.

And hey, Toaster, I won't report you for overuse of italics (though they were very well-placed, incidentally) if you don't report my overuse of exclamation points and smiley faces.  Deal?! :-)

You guys make my day.

• Love 4

Is there anyone here that didn't laugh seeing the eye patch, thinking that Robin Suburb-hood had missed the apple on daddy's head?

If there was ever a question begging to be asked by Judy, that was it.  Maybe she did ask and maybe one of the tape editors cut it for time.

• Love 3

Depends on the state.  And there is also a law in Texas which allows an adult to have a relationship with a minor if it can be proven that they began the relationship prior to the adult aging up.

Hmmmm so you mean when he was 17 and she was 13? 16 and 12?

Trust me if you knew me you would know I am not being judgemental and Canadian law is pretty forgiving on this. I just remember seeing a whole documentary about a young black man being in prison for having sex with his girlfriend and it makes me wonder.  I can't remember which state he was from - he was like 17, she was 15 or 16 and her father had him charged.

when doves cry from swilling around in my head with the Boo boo Juan case. All she needed was a raspberry beret to complete the look.

The kind she bought at the second hand store? (I just had to)

That was probably fentanyl, not zofran.  Zofran doesn't even sedate. It's used for nausea.   Got fentanyl with my colonoscopy,  Woke up in the recovery room.  Remembered nothing

I'm pretty sure it was Zofran. I told them I get very nauseated when I come out of the anesthesia - and ironically, I'm a very large woman, but I get very strong reactions to meds. So they gave me a preemptive dose. Whatever it was, it was lovely. 

Sounds like we need to go out bar hopping some time.

I'm such a cheap date - about two drinks and I'm making up more random songs. Apparently I made up a song about poop to the tune of "The Safety Dance" ("you can poop if you want to, you can leave your poop behind. . . "). Yes, I have NO dignity. 

He's homeless! He couldn't have a car, even if it was in his name and he was driving it, he didnt' have it. He only has internet access so he can do the really important things, like keep up his FB page.

So where was Homeless Boy sleeping? In the Toyota Hilton? Let's guess, his insurance just lapsed five minutes before he hit the plaintiff and his license got revoked thirty seconds before because he didn't pay the last 47 parking tickets he got. Priorities, people. 

And as humorous as it was watching his mama laughing at him, I was getting annoyed. She didn't appear to be doing the "now you gonna get it" laugh but the "gee, my kid is so funny, haha" laugh. I would still get pissed if my grown kids were showing their asses in court

• Love 4

Great posts today, very entertaining. 

I should learn not to delete viewed episodes from my PVR until I have read the snark on them.   

And not to make any of you feel 'less than', I have drool worthy veins.  Phrebotomists love me and compliment my veins which is dumb because that is not something I had a hand in. 

I have never experienced a single more than one try stick and I believe I would be vomitting too- probably after 3.

Edited by Oinky Boinky
  • Love 1

I was so intrigued by Homeless Boy -- his facial expression was that of a street-tough 5-year-old.  His very oversized suit didn't help.  His signature was a telltale sign that he's a complete simpleton.  His mother had cobwebs where her brains should be, but I have to give her props for her decent wig.  Oh Lawd, she should have kept her mouth closed, though.  Lady, kick your son off FB, go sign up for ObamaCare, and get yourself to a dentist.  

Because I have no control over my curiosity, I looked Homeless Boy up on FB.  He is now the father of two daughters.  And his profile pic was like that of a few of my former students who thought they were tough (but couldn't spell the word tough): posing with pretend money fanned out in his hand.  Fool.

• Love 4

Thank your lucky stars.  I once had a team of nurses tag team on trying to get in a vein.  I felt like that scene in 'Airport' where the woman is hysterical and everyone is trying to calm her down until the priest slaps her, then the next passenger gets worse, and the camera pans down the line to show all the passengers waiting in line with more and worse weapons.  One of them is gonna get that woman to shut up.

Anyway, like so many others, I've learned to tell the nurse I have veins that roll, and sometimes collapse.  I point out the spots that seem to be the best.  I tell them they have two shots at it and then they have to call the IV team.  Most often they just call IV team and don't even try.

• Love 4

OMG, you people are making it very hard for me to drink my tea this morning. Ha!

when doves cry from swilling around in my head with the Boo boo Juan case.

All she needed was a raspberry beret to complete the look

She probably had a pocketful of horses...and some of 'em used.

So where was Homeless Boy sleeping? In the Toyota Hilton?

Oh, please stop! What am I saying -  carry on!

• Love 1

Hmmmm so you mean when he was 17 and she was 13? 16 and 12?

Trust me if you knew me you would know I am not being judgemental and Canadian law is pretty forgiving on this. I just remember seeing a whole documentary about a young black man being in prison for having sex with his girlfriend and it makes me wonder.  I can't remember which state he was from - he was like 17, she was 15 or 16 and her father had him charged.

Yeah, the Texas law was a plot point in the movie Transformers: Age of Extinction so I looked it up and it's a real thing,

A rerun this morning.  A woman was suing her ex-boyfriend because she had kicked him out of her house in the middle of the night after they had had a fight, and he took her car and wrecked it. JJ asked her, "Where was he supposed to go?"  Why the hell should she care?  She wanted him out of her house, it's not her problem if he has to hitchhike 500 miles home.

• Love 4
Because I have no control over my curiosity, I looked Homeless Boy up on FB.  He is now the father of two daughters.

You can't prove they're his daughters. Anyone can DNA those blood tests.

• Love 7

Oh my, another fender bender hit with insured litigants!  Be still my heart! Oh wait no - clean cut little old lady didn't have insurance after all, it was in the name of some ex-BF or husband with a restraining order, so she couldn't find out if she was insured!  I guess she's just another half-wit with attitude.  But never mind that... the plaintiff was what, 25?  Her boyfriend was at least 80, and probably has piles of catalogs for walkers and canes on his nightstand.  Maybe she can modify her dented truck with a wheelchair lift.

Next we move on to the epitome of first world problems, an understaffed spa!  Oh no!  The ladies had to get their massages in sequence rather than simultaneously!  Their cuticles weren't attended to!  Their nail color was freshened up by unlicensed nail techs! 

If that didn't tug at my heartstrings hard enough, we have a bride that only got 212 wedding pictures (some of them duplicates!!!), not the 600 she was promised.  Also some pictures she wanted weren't taken and the DJs were late.  Boo hoo.

Not sure about that third case where the plaintiff actually paid his share of an apartment he wasnot living in for 8 months, but I do retain the word: PRIORLY.

• Love 3
[quote name="Toaster Strudel" post="534190"

Next we move on to the epitome of first world problems, an understaffed spa! Oh no! The ladies had to get their massages in sequence rather than simultaneously! Their cuticles weren't attended to! Their nail color was freshened up by unlicensed nail techs!

Best part when JJ called the "buisness woman" out for selling "insurances"

Edited by CuriousParker
  • Love 6

I guess there's no hope when we see mature women of seemingly normal intelligence scamming, lying and giggling when they're called on their shit.

clean cut little old lady didn't have insurance after all, it was in the name of some ex-BF or husband with a restraining order, so she couldn't find out if she was insured!  I guess she's just another half-wit with attitude.  But never mind that... the plaintiff was what, 25?  Her boyfriend was at least 80, and probably has piles of catalogs for walkers and canes on his nightstand.

But she SAID she had insurance...well, until we found out she's a big fat liar and she admitted she didn't *giggle*. And yeah, plaintiff's fiancee...she must just call him "Grandpappy" affectionately. I did enjoy JJ calling out plaintiff for her "had came." That's something that just hurts my ears and I'm glad it was addressed for once, although it went in one ear and out the other of the plaintiff. Maybe having a grandpa fetish does that to one.

Spa lady was also a big giggler, and laughed even harder at being revealed as a "switch and bait" scammer. I so hate gigglers. Those are the litigants I really wish could get a really severe backhand from Byrd.

• Love 3

First of all, so glad I wasn't the only one to notice the Teresa Giudice resemblance. I thought maybe this group wasn't low brow enough to watch RHONJ.

Secondly, I didn't see it written, but could swear that JJ called deprived spa visitor "Ms. Chia Petta". Please, oh, please, let that be a name.

• Love 7

Repeats today: Trip to Puerto Rico gone bad: I wish our good Judge had found a way to fine or punish Miss Emily-Earlie for being such a lying idiot. Ick Ick Ick. There needs to be a trip wire or something at the gate, so Byrd can spring it when the most obnoxious litigants cross the threshold. Splat. Public humiliation doesn't seem to be enough.  And I don't even know where to begin about Felicia Freeman - her mom sued Felicia's baby daddy for bail money to get Felicia out of jail for attacking him. Yes, that confusing. Mom and daughter deserve each other. Poor little baby boy. My guess is it won't be long before Dad has sole custody. Hope it is a better situation.

Disappointed in today's "new" episodes. Toaster's recaps better than the shows. I wish I'd noted the spa lady's name/business. It would be interesting to see an update. Angie's List, anyone? "Fully staffed that day" meaning herself, a tech (maybe), and a maid.  Giggle giggle!

I do love how Judy often just sweetly doles out the rope, longer and longer, until the "bad guy" eventually hangs him/herself. She can read enough between the lines of the complaints and responses to get the hidden details. I get a perverse pleasure in watching the trap being laid, and then snapping shut.

could swear that JJ called deprived spa visitor "Ms. Chia Petta"

Ha!  I thought the same thing!  If only...

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 3