Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

After I deleted all the scuzzy repeats and all cases mentioning animals, I had little left to watch.

1 hour ago, stephinmn said:

What was that movement the d made at the end of the unlicensed driver case?

I didn't catch what movement or gesture def made at the end and I've already deleted the ep. but did watch that one. Outrageous hag who did something so naughty she is not even allowed to own a car, let alone drive one, so gets her friend, who is so dumb she never thinks about what happens if plaintiff runs someone down and kills them, to put a car in her name. Hag lets stupid son drive the car too and that idiot gets it impounded. I guess mom taught him to drive. Def. goes and bails out the car and then sells it. Hahahaha! That was a payoff worth waiting for. How dumb do you have to be to do something illegal, expect any court to find in your favour and help you circumvent the law? "You got what you deserved." Indeed.

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And let me guess.....the woman whose nude pics were posted on social media, is a fugly, used up trash bag!

I got a glimpse of that cast of characters in the preview. No thanks.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

After I deleted all the scuzzy repeats and all cases mentioning animals, I had little left to watch.

I didn't catch what movement or gesture def made at the end and I've already deleted the ep. but did watch that one. Outrageous hag who did something so naughty she is not even allowed to own a car, let alone drive one, so gets her friend, who is so dumb she never thinks about what happens if plaintiff runs someone down and kills them, to put a car in her name. Hag lets stupid son drive the car too and that idiot gets it impounded. I guess mom taught him to drive. Def. goes and bails out the car and then sells it. Hahahaha! That was a payoff worth waiting for. How dumb do you have to be to do something illegal, expect any court to find in your favour and help you circumvent the law? "You got what you deserved." Indeed.

I got a glimpse of that cast of characters in the preview. No thanks.

Did Her Honor  invoke the  Clean Hands Doctrine? I've gotten to the point that I can usually smell that one ten minutes before the ruling, but I missed today's episodes.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, patty1h said:

How is Joshua Garver only 22 years old -- he looks at least 50  I thought his father was maybe his BF before the introductions were made.

I said to myself out loud, "that's the oldest looking 22 year old I've ever seen".  I thought I heard it wrong!!!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

Did Her Honor  invoke the  Clean Hands Doctrine? I've gotten to the point that I can usually smell that one ten minutes before the ruling, but I missed today's episodes.

Of course she did.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

Did Her Honor  invoke the  Clean Hands Doctrine?

She didn't use those words, but did inform her that no court would award her anything since her loss was the result of her ignoring and breaking the law. Did anyone catch how much she'd paid on the car? I hope it was a lot.

3 hours ago, nr65000 said:

I said to myself out loud, "that's the oldest looking 22 year old I've ever seen". 

No kidding. If they ever do a remake of "The Forty-Year Old Virgin" they've got their lead actor, well, as long as he doesn't throw another little hissy fit and start ripping wires out of the set walls. Daddy looked like his bodyguard.

Def landlord is a moron. I'm with JJ. If some stranger I'd invited to live with me went ballistic, took a knife and started destroying my place I think the first thing I'd do is call the cops, not send a little note to him saying, "This is not acceptable. Don't do it again, okay?" and then let him stay for months.

• Love 10

In the nutso knife wielding tenant, I love how daddy dumped his little nut case on that man, and then after he moved out tried to say it wasn't a legal rental.     I'm sure he didn't care about that when he bounced his son out of his house.      

I bet the woman who could never get a car registered had something with DUI's where she could only drive with an interlock device, or something, and having someone as stupid as the defendant buy the car was the only way she could drive.      I'm sure that type of crime will involve zero insurance for her, unless the state has a high risk pool for people who shouldn't even be driving anyway.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, stephinmn said:

What was that movement the d made at the end of the unlicensed driver case?

It looked kind of like she ran her hand under over her neck and then wiped her brow both were very exaggerated movements. I may be wrong but I interpreted it as that is it and whew it is over and seemed to be a bit of "in your face!" to the plaintiff. 

YMMV

• Love 5

The Mexican-American concept of sponsoring portions of one's relative's child's quinceanera seemed to be quite alien to JJ.   I'm Cuban-American, but the Cuban-Americans around whom I grew up didn't even observe the quinceanera tradition, much less ask others to pay for it.  I understand that quinceaneras are a "thing" in Cuba, but I don't know who is expected to fund them.  My parents considered the whole tradition to be pointless, as in modern society a girl does not enter any form of adulthood at the age of fifteen.

It's tradition for many Mexican Americans in California to cover expenses for each others' childrens quinceaneras and even weddings. I've attended weddings here where the sponsoring madrinas and padrinos  dress in special clothing, have prominent seating in the church , and even to take part in specific vows of the wedding mass pertaining to supporting the union of the new couple. It's usually reciprocal and always consensual as far as I know.  

I totally believed the plaintiff in that case. tThe defendant appeared to be a Queen B[!*(#].

Edited by jilliannatalia
  • Love 10

I must immortalize the words of Sherrilyn Thomas, who was either dope-sick or repeatedly hit by a swinging gavel on her frontal lobe, as perceived by my ears and confirmed by close captioning.

"I think he's confused of the other pictures she's speaking of the pictures, is it the picture that Miss Brown herself personally discriminated me and posted of my body on Facebook"

"Your honor, it was after several, several times and attempts of days and weeks of Miss Brown calling me fat and me being terrorized on behalf of it, so finally he just decided to let her know that I wasn't and letting me..."

My favorite part is that these two nimrods acted like the rolly-polly plaintiff genuinely, and in good faith, believed that the slender defendant was fat. A photo of the clothed defendant would not do; a semi-nude, however, would be sure to change the plaintiff's mind and cause her to admit that she misjudged the defendant and apologize for the weeks of terror of being called 'fat' by an actual fat person.

I sympathize with the plaintiff, when people are this ridiculously easy to get a rise from, how could one resist taunting them mercilessly? Or discriminationing them?

• Love 18
1 hour ago, jilliannatalia said:

The Nexican=American concept of sponsoring portions of one's relative's child's quinceanera seemed to be quite alien to JJ.   I'm Cuban-American, but the Cuban-Americans around whom I grew up didn't even observe the quinceanera tradition, much less ask others to pay for it.

Depends where you live. From what I understand, in Cali where there are more Mexicans, a quinceanera is celebrated by going to Mass/ church and then a big party in the backyard with family and friends (the ones I knew at least). Here in South Florida, we have more Cubans and quinces are BIG deals. My kids were in their good friend's quince years ago - there are 15 couples that learn and perform elaborate partner dances (salsa/ meringue/ etc). My kids practiced for about 12 weeks for about four hours each week in the hot Florida sun. They all wore matching long royal blue satin dresses (think bridesmaid's dresses) and had matching hair which was sculpted to look like elaborate flowers. The Quince girl wore a strapless wedding-style cupcake dress. All the boys wore tuxes and they rode in a limo to a very fancy place. That said, the family paid for everything but the girls' dresses, including food, alcohol for the adults, the hall, portraits, limo, the choreographers, etc. Ironically there weren't enough male dance partners for all the girls, so the choreographers "imported" some Cuban teenagers from Miami to come and dance with them. Apparently in Miami Cuban culture, there are "boys" that just dance in quince after quince (there was only one "gringo" boy that agreed to dance with his GF, but all the girls were "gringo" except the Quince girls).   The more you know lol. 

The Plaintiff in the half naked picture case looked perpetually surprised and sounded like a low-rent Betty Boop. Whenever I watch JJ, I try and imagine how these jilted lovers end up with each other and sometimes, there's no logical answer. 

Edited by ItsHelloPattiagain
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

cause her to admit that she misjudged the defendant and apologize for the weeks of terror of being called 'fat' by an actual fat person.

Never happen, the plaintiff is just a bitter bitch looking for any way to annoy her ex.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I must immortalize the words of Sherrilyn Thomas, who was either dope-sick or repeatedly hit by a swinging gavel on her frontal lobe, as perceived by my ears and confirmed by close captioning.

OMG OMG. That's as far as I got. I have only myself to blame for the nausea I feel after viewing just part of this debacle. I feel like throwing a trantrum and breaking something, a la yesterday's little troll Joshua, but won't because unlike our litigants I'd have to pay for fixing it myself.

Plaintiff Ms. Brown, she of the massive chins, dopey grin (WTF do you find amusing here? You were enamoured with Jimmy!) and walnut-sized brain, was collecting disability for "empire transportation". Can someone please translate that for me and tell me what transportation has to do with being disabled? Darling Jimmy - grinning, stupid stud muffin extraordinaire for brain dead, desperate women -  he of the massive silver necklace, was also on disability for "sciatic." I've had sciatica for years and yeah, it hurts, but somehow unlike Jimmy-boy, I managed to soldier on and work anyway.

But, aside from all that, doesn't everyone here post pics of yourselves on FB in your underwear? I do! I might be terrorized later, but the need to get those pics out there supercedes the consequences.

OMG. That these cretinous wastes of precious oxygen are real depresses me no end. 

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I had to rewind the following several times to squeeze out every drop of laughter.

"I think he's confused of the other pictures she's speaking of the pictures, is it the picture that Miss Brown herself personally discriminated me and posted of my body on Facebook"

"Your honor, it was after several, several times and attempts of days and weeks of Miss Brown calling me fat and me being terrorized on behalf of it, so finally he just decided to let her know that I wasn't and letting me..."

Seriously.

My favorite part is that these two nimrods acted like the rolly-polly plaintiff genuinely, and in good faith, believed that the slender defendant was fat.

24 minutes ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Depends where you live. From what I understand, in Cali where there are more Mexicans, a quinceanera is celebrated by going to Mass/ church and then a big party in the backyard with family and friends (the ones I knew at least).

Yes, this is exactly how it was for me in Calif.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

collecting disability for "empire transportation"

JJ had to ask twice and she repeated the same unintelligible thing. What could it be?

• Hyper-perspiration
  • Lack of transportation
  • Require fornication
  • Prior trepanation
  • Open fire termination

???

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

JJ had to ask twice and she repeated the same unintelligible thing. What could it be?

• Hyper-perspiration
  • Lack of transportation
  • Require fornication
  • Prior trepanation
  • Open fire termination

???

I think Empire Transportation is the name of the company.

But "prior trepanation" is a great one!

Edited by Brattinella
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:
  • Hyper-perspiration
  • Lack of transportation
  • Require fornication
  • Prior trepanation
  • Open fire termination

Trepanation???

*dying*

"Can a Hole in Your Head Get You High?"

Apparently it can. Off to charge up my cordless drill right now. Maybe a hole in my skull will make me feel better about this insane, brain dead, hole-in-the-head clusterfuck I just watched.

2 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

I think Empire Transportation is the name of the company.

Was she working there? Did the company close? Why would she be disabled because of that? Did one of the transport veee-hickles run over her?  WTF was she talking about???

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Trepanation???

*dying*

Apparently it can. Off to charge up my cordless drill right now. Maybe a hole in my skull will make me feel better about this insane, brain dead, hole-in-the-head clusterfuck I just watched.

Was she working there? Did the company close? Why would she be disabled because of that? Did one of the transport veee-hickles run over her?  WTF was she talking about???

Let me try to help out here. My years of working in retail with a clientele made up of people that would fit right in on JJ taught me how they operate. I believe the multi chinned Ms Thomas was employed (probably quite briefly, just long enough to sustain a workplace injury) at Empire Transportation. She was getting temporary disability payments through workmans comp until her case was closed. Depending on her injury, she may have received a lump sum settlement or, more likely, was released to go back to work after her boo-boo was all better.

• Love 10

Litigants,

Remember this exciting Mod Note?  

On 10/7/2018 at 8:38 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Litigants,

We are getting far afield.  Again, you can discuss specific people on Judge Judy.  You cannot use the fine folk that festoon this faux court to wax poetic about the woes of the world.  

Back to your regularly scheduled snarking. 

It still stands.  Posts were moved to the Small Talk thread.  

And another reminder, talk about the people ON THE SHOW.  Does the show feature scammers? Yes, it often does.  It also features people who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.  However, that does not equal all people or even most people.  Stick to the people on the show.  Don't make kitty have to take you to court for emotional damages! 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Brattinella said:

The defendant in the Quinceañera case had really expected her entitled, haughty and practiced usage of the word "contribution" to be the deciding factor.

I know nothing of such events, but can't but wonder: The way def. spoke, the birthday party for a 15-year old seemed to be a gala that might rival a celebrity wedding in terms of scale and expense. How on earth can they top that when the girl gets married? Will there be "contributions" to pay for that as well, aside from gifts? Is that how it works?

Yeah, a bitch was def, telling the plaintiff, "If you don't like it you can leave!" when plaintiff sensibly pointed out that if someone can't afford such an extravaganza, perhaps they shouldn't have it or scale it back.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, lovesnark said:

she may have received a lump sum settlement

Whatever kind of sum she received, that 'un can retain the "lump" title. <ba-dump bump

In that case, I noticed that the beaming, rotund Plaintiff ex and the vocabulationarily-challenged Defendant each had a case of the pop-eyes; I could see the whites all around Def's eyes as she defended her unfat nearly-nekkid boudoir portrait. I think Jimmy has a type...devoted to a very VERY specific feature, oddly enough. 

I thought it was interesting that JJ seemed to go from a "quinceañera what now" position to pronouncing it quite well; I wondered if she elicited the definition for the viewers' benefit.  She's lived in New York and Florida; surely it's not a new concept for her. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, ButYourHonor said:

She seriously looks like a drag queen.  

Not one self respecting drag queen would leave the house looking like that...Unless she were performing as Miss Hannigan in an all bird-humanoid revue of “Annie”.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, pagooey said:

Whatever kind of sum she received, that 'un can retain the "lump" title. <ba-dump bump

In that case, I noticed that the beaming, rotund Plaintiff ex and the vocabulationarily-challenged Defendant each had a case of the pop-eyes; I could see the whites all around Def's eyes as she defended her unfat nearly-nekkid boudoir portrait. I think Jimmy has a type...devoted to a very VERY specific feature, oddly enough. 

I thought it was interesting that JJ seemed to go from a "quinceañera what now" position to pronouncing it quite well; I wondered if she elicited the definition for the viewers' benefit.  She's lived in New York and Florida; surely it's not a new concept for her. 

I was hoping Byrd or the plaintiff would tell her it was sort of like a Bar/Bat Mitzvah. We know she's gone to some of those and maybe financed one of two!

• Love 7

So we have a dim-witted 18-year old girl def. (she's a "student" - of what I can't imagine)who stands there admitting that when she was 17, she sold her body to buy a 16-year old BMW for "De'Anthony" who wanted a change from old beater Caddies, I guess? He pimped her out! She's accused of vandalizing the heap after De'Anthony bashed her head into a wall but she went back to him because he's just so irresistable I guess but then - oh, no - he got a new female and sold her the BMW for 500$ because def had previously "messed up" the power steering and whatever. I never signed up for this trashy shit. I feel like bashing someone's head into a wall! GTFO, all of you, including def's toofless momma.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, DoctorK said:

Nope, the reality was worse.

Okay, so I raced to my TeeVee to watch Big Bird, but what do I get? Eddie Dennis and Melissa Cole, that's who. By the time those idiots finished with their stupid, dumb BS, I'd had enough JJ. Maybe on the weekend I can catch up with our Feathered Friend.

• Love 1

As much as I was freaked out by the beaky defendant in the stranded in Miami case, I couldn’t help but notice that the plaintiff “won” the free cruise from a casino. It turns out that she was also hiding one of her cars from the repo company because she has not been making payments—because she is unemployed. Therefore plaintiff has enough money to gamble, just not enough to make car payments. My guess is that she didn’t actually win the cruise, but got it from spending (losing) enough money at the casino.

• Love 13

Re: Stranded in Miami

Those two looked so different that it was hard to see how they ever got to be friends, much less opened a business together.  The plaintiff looked like a normal, slighty dumpy housewife, didn't look the type to want to open a tattoo shop.  The defendant looked like Amy Winehouse minus the talent.  The plaintiff came off at first as grounded, calm, steady.  The defendant came off as scattered, full of nervous energy, a complete wild card.  I couldn't help but wonder what drew those two together.  Was one looking for excitement and the other for someone to rein in her mania and direct it in a positive direction?

Why would the plaintiff invite the defendant to drive with her for 20 hours to Miami, room with her on a five day cruise, and then drive another 20 hours back again?  Why wouldn't she take her husband instead?  Or better yet, sell the cruise for a month or two of payments for the van that was already behind in payments?

Once on the cruise, the friendship predictably fell apart.  There was an argument, the plaintiff says the defendant got 'handsy', and the defendant got snotty with the judge for using that term to describe the altercation.  It's 'triggering' to her, you see.  She's heard that term for the last two months and it really upsets her.  She also said "Am I talking too fast?  I try to slow myself down, but...I can't."

It's no wonder the plaintiff didn't want to sit in a car with her for 20 hours driving back home from Miami, but this is where I really start to wonder if the defendant was telling the truth when she said that the plaintiff threw the keys at her and said "You drive.  I'm taking a plane."  Otherwise, I can't imagine how the defendant wasn't arrested for stealing the vehicle.

This is where I think the plaintiff started doing damage control.  She didn't want to admit that she had any part in what happened.  She wanted to come across as being a victim.  How could she not know that her friend was, as the woman herself admitted, "a bit crazy."  However their friendship started, it imploded and the plaintiff wanted to be seen as a victim, not as someone who should have known that she was friends with and a business partner with someone who's...extreme, and doesn't hide it.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I haven’t seen anyone look so avian since Kids in the Hall! 

Oh my god, BusyOctober. I loved KITH and was a grown-ass woman when I discovered them (still am, only more so!), but the Chicken Lady always freaked me right the eff out. This case is on my DVR for weekend viewing, and now I am excited and childishly terrified in equal measure. 

• Love 2
On 10/11/2018 at 5:19 PM, BusyOctober said:

Holy Frightmare, Batman!  That defendant in the cruise case...do you think one of her parents is a parrot? A Macaw perhaps?  I haven’t seen anyone look so avian since Kids in the Hall! 

Hmmm, my first thought was some alien from the original Star Trek Universe - followed closely by an exaggerated, colorized version of  Endora's eyes/long nose (Agnes Moorehead) from  Bewitched's B&W seasons, all tatted up, of courseAgnes_Moorehead_Bewitched_1969_crop_526x526-394x394.JPG.a0d3b3f9b778b76180db25e74a276588.JPG

Oh, and I'm not sure why JJ had a hard time understanding her - I didn't even need to turn on CC like I do with many of the litigants 

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, SRTouch said:

Hmmm, my first thought was some alien from the original Star Trek Universe - followed closely by an exaggerated, colorized version of  Endora's eyes/long nose (Agnes Moorehead) from  Bewitched's B&W seasons, all tatted up, of Oh, and I'm not sure why JJ had a hard time understanding her - I didn't even need to turn on CC like I do with many of the litigants 

I had forgotten that Endora even existed. THANKS!

The avian litigant looked a bit like Madeleine Albright to me. Ms. Albright has always had a bit of a bird-like appearance in my estimation.

• Love 2

If JJ keeps correcting grammar, we'll never make it through any case.  A sad commentary on....everything.  I wonder what set her off on that approach, since there have been many litigants with fewer grammar skills.   Maybe she'd rather fixate on the grammar than on the fact that two women are fighting over a 27-year-old-college student with two kids.  The plaintiff did not seem at all fazed that her "boyfriend" had another baby with the defendant since they started dating; after all, he only had one child with the defendant when they started going out.  Yes, because babies multiply like weeds.....

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nora1992 said:

If JJ keeps correcting grammar, we'll never make it through any case.  A sad commentary on....everything.  I wonder what set her off on that approach, since there have been many litigants with fewer grammar skills.   Maybe she'd rather fixate on the grammar than on the fact that two women are fighting over a 27-year-old-college student with two kids.  The plaintiff did not seem at all fazed that her "boyfriend" had another baby with the defendant since they started dating; after all, he only had one child with the defendant when they started going out.  Yes, because babies multiply like weeds.....

. . . . two kids that we know of! I bet you a case of cheese balls that there are more!

Edited by Spunkygal
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Spunkygal said:

. . . . two kids that we know of! I bet you a case of cheese balls that there are more!

Despite my fondness for cheese balls, I'm not going to take that bet.  There is too high a chance I'd have to share my stash with you - you're more likely to borrow my car/get added to my cellphone plan/rent a room in my house without a security deposit than get anywhere near my cheesy indulgence.

• Love 3
On 10/12/2018 at 2:13 PM, Zahdii said:

Why would the plaintiff invite the defendant to drive with her for 20 hours to Miami, room with her on a five day cruise, and then drive another 20 hours back again?  Why wouldn't she take her husband instead?  Or better yet, sell the cruise for a month or two of payments for the van that was already behind in payments?

Once on the cruise, the friendship predictably fell apart.  There was an argument, the plaintiff says the defendant got 'handsy', and the defendant got snotty with the judge for using that term to describe the altercation.  It's 'triggering' to her, you see.  She's heard that term for the last two months and it really upsets her.  She also said "Am I talking too fast?  I try to slow myself down, but...I can't."

Maybe the husband had to work in an effort to keep paying on the other two cars. :P

Apparently it's a common promotion for casinos/companies/anything you can think of to give away "free" cruises. The boat's going out regardless of whether or not all the rooms are filled, so it's not a big deal to stick someone in one of the empty crappy rooms. Airfare is rarely, if ever, included. So you can live in Bumblefuck, Idaho, and win this free! cruise, but hey, guess what? It's up to you to get yourself all the way down to Florida to where the boat leaves from. Very basic meals are likely included, as is use of the swimming pool and other basics, but alcohol sure as hell is NOT included. I don't know about the other add-ons, like nightly entertainment. Probably not. I don't want to call it a scam, but whoever gives away the cruise builds up some good PR, while the cruise companies aren't losing out on much at all, while all these people are excited about their free! cruise that they still have to spend money on. Oh well. I'm sure there's something in the fine print that says you can't sell the tickets, either.

I was trying to figure out what "handsy" meant. Did their argument just turn physical, or was one of them trying to be more than friends in that cramped little room? I don't know, and I don't really want to know.

The babymama car fight or whatever was just sad. The defendant's father was kind of fun, though. The plaintiff actually didn't seem like as much of a complete idiot, so maybe she'll figure out she can do better than that boyfriend. She might even be smart enough to be using birth control. One can hope!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, augmentedfourth said:

Apparently it's a common promotion for casinos/companies/anything you can think of to give away "free" cruises. The boat's going out regardless of whether or not all the rooms are filled, so it's not a big deal to stick someone in one of the empty crappy rooms. Airfare is rarely, if ever, included. So you can live in Bumblefuck, Idaho, and win this free! cruise, but hey, guess what? It's up to you to get yourself all the way down to Florida to where the boat leaves from. Very basic meals are likely included, as is use of the swimming pool and other basics, but alcohol sure as hell is NOT included. I don't know about the other add-ons, like nightly entertainment. Probably not. 

Frequent cruiser here.  I'm pretty sure that meals in a dining room or buffet (guest choice) are included.  They don't "card" people at the entrance to eating venues.  There are specialty restaurants that cost extra, and they check your cruise card for those, and charge the meal to that.  Alcohol - DEFINTELY not included if you "win" a cruise.  Nightly entertainment is like dining options.  Everyone on the ship gets to go to shows with no additional cost.

But I'll guarantee that if the "winner" doesn't pay for an upgrade, they're in an inside cabin; no windows, no balconies, no view of anything but a picture of the ocean in their tiny room.

• Love 5

Fantasia? That has to be one of the most janky-ass wigs evah. You could see it rolled under like a hat in the front. Anyway, she has some loser on-again, off-again sperm donor who lives with her when he's not with his Momma or wherever else he mooched/stayed/bunked. Fantasia felt it was a good idea to have not one, but two kids with him. Boyfriend plaintiff, Jeffrey, is here with his new, hotter girlfriend. They are both college students, and Jeffrey is a 27-year old student, on the verge of graduating. He says, "Me and her brother went..." and new g/f says, "Me and (prize catch)Jeffrey went..." JJ corrects them each and every time (Yay!) yet they just could. not. get. such a complicated idea!! and tells Jeffrey - who pays not a dime in child support for the blessed fruit of his loins, because, umm, who knows? - and new squeeze to "Take English!" in school. Too late, JJ. Jeffrey and his little lady will begin their professional careers with horrible, low-class, uneducated grammar. It's just the way it is. So, Fantasia is an assistant "teacher" at a daycare, yet has so little control over her explosive temper that she goes and rams Jeffrey's g/f's car. Gee, I hope those little kids don't get on her nerves too much. At least she could speak in un-mangled English, unlike the two college students.

• Love 5

I thought JJ asked the plaintiff why she took the Macaw woman instead of her husband and she said he stayed home to watch the kids? Maybe not, I was multi tasking while it was on. I can't imagine being trapped in a tiny room on a ship with someone I was fighting with. I'd  want to jump overboard.

Fantasia definitely needs to up her wig game. Either get one that fits or get one that matches your hair color instead of burgundy. 

• Love 5
On 10/9/2018 at 4:03 PM, patty1h said:

How is Joshua Garver only 22 years old -- he looks at least 50  I thought his father was maybe his BF before the introductions were made.

Dear lord, I’m just watching that episode now, and made a BEELINE here because of this. There’s no way he’s 22, right? Like...NO WAY IN HELL. I would have thought he was lying if he said he was 42. How can any 22 year old have a FACE like that? Or hair? Or glasses? Or clothes? Impossible!

Ok, now, I’ll pay attention to the case, and read the other comments, lol. Geezus!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Didn't plaintiff say she was a premed student?  I hope with that grammar  and taste in men, she never graduates to actually practice medicine.

She indeed said that.  She's quite cute, but I cannot help wondering just how smart she could possibly be to have chosen such a prime specimen as her significant other.  I'm not sure exactly how anyone on track to be accepted into medical school could bear to listen to the guy's atrocious syntax without forcing sharp objects into her ear canals to spare herself the agony of  listening to him mangle the English language any longer.  I know there are otherwise intelligent women who totally suck at chosing mates, but a person has to be beyond garden-variety  intelligent to be admitted to medical school, much less to complete the program.  I was pre-law and not pre-med, but my husband was pre-med [and piano performance; he had dual majors] when we were dating. He went on to be accepted into medical school and to complete medical school, as did all three of my brothers, but there's a huge dropoff in the numbers of students who call themselves pre-med majors and those who actually make it into anything even close to traditional allopathic medical school (dental school, veterinary medicine, school of optometry,  or osteopathic medical school).  I suspect, based on her choice of mate, that she may to have to go with Plan B, if not Plan C or D. I hope I'm wrong and that she dumps the bozo and goes on to have a stellar medical career, but I'm not betting on it.

• Love 9