Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

Today’s case with the young chick who sued the mechanic was frustrating. First of all, someone needs to tell Judge Bougie that when it comes to car repairs and new parts, the issue is how many miles have been put on the parts. The girl was simple as hell, and her mechanic was just as unconvincing (echos of a smart, rec pot smoker), but I think she had a point. Unless there was an accident, nobody buys shocks to replace them three months later. It doesn’t matter that she didn’t “feel it” right after driving off the mechanics lot.

• Love 1

27bored, good point, but I don't think I'd trust that plaintiff to have a handle on what was going on with her car.   If she hadn't come off as so lost and clueless, maybe JJ would have been more sympathetic.

Like the defendant said though, if the shock was bad, it was under warranty, so she should have brought the car back to him.  My husband's car blew an engine after a mechanic installed a defective oil line, and the company paid for a replacement engine and all the related work. 

• Love 5

She neglected to get the part fixed/replaced that really needed it (sway bar).  She drove on it for three months!  DUH I'm just a stupid girl and NO ONE has ever said NO to me before!  I REALLY need to finish my speech!   I wanted to pull her out through the TV.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

She neglected to get the part fixed/replaced that really needed it (sway bar).  She drove on it for three months!  DUH I'm just a stupid girl and NO ONE has ever said NO to me before!  I REALLY need to finish my speech!   I wanted to pull her out through the TV.

Another ninny who has no real understanding of causality and how warranties work or the correct procedure to make claims under one.

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 2

In the case of the smart ass Makayla who keyed plaintiff's car, I've never seen so much eye crap. The P could barely open her eyes due to the huge arachnid taking over her eyelids and the D mom was overly bronzed and had a pound of crap on her eyes. Has no one ever heard the very true saying that less is more? Makayla is a piece of work, was sassing off to JJ and being nothing but trouble her entire life. Mom should definitely emancipate her. P lived with 15 (my estimate) other people in the Land of Lost Boys! Nothing but a bunch of winners all around.

I did get angry at JJ for snapping at Byrd in the next case when clueless idiot who owns a car lot didn't fill out the proper paperwork when he sold a car to his GF's friend. Byrd was looking up the value and admitted to JJ that the value he gave was for excellent condition! NO! Not excellent! I want basic condition! I don't think I've ever heard her snap at him like that.

• Love 9

In the rerun: Woman who discovered her BF lied when he said he was single is suing the wife for beating her up. He's got an IRS form showing him as single because - according to his wife - both he and his wife file as single? Not "married filing separately"? Honey, your husband's a marriage cheat, but both of you are tax cheats. I'm surprised JJ didn't call them out on that. Probably too distracted by the wife's fuzzy memory: "I remember that we talked. I don't remember what I said" and her smug dismissal of the lecture she's getting over who she ought to direct any "altercations" towards.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

She drove on it for three months!  DUH I'm just a stupid girl and NO ONE has ever said NO to me before!  I REALLY need to finish my speech!   I wanted to pull her out through the TV.

Hell, yes.

Ms.Kolouch? OMFG. This is a 25 year old woman, (didn't the announcer say she was 25?? Did I hear incorrectly?) with the dullest, most cow-like expression we've ever seen, and who acts and talks as though she's 10 or 11. Is she challenged - seriously challenged - or is she a throwback to the 1950's when a woman could say, while twirling a finger in her dimple, "Oh, dumb little me. Aren't I just adorable? Oooh, too much thinking makes my little head hurt!"

Yeah, any mechanic would agree that a 14 year old car with 200,000 miles should get a complete warranty after it leaves his shop when everything in it is probably a hair away from falling out, crapping out or petering out. She called her daddy and asked him what to do! Daddy said the noise sounds bad so in February it must be the fault of the mechanic who tried to breath life into the old heap back in November.

1 hour ago, Spunkygal said:

The P could barely open her eyes due to the huge arachnid taking over her eyelids

Oh. Another one with smashed tarantulas on her eyelids? Thanks for the warning. I just may skip that one. I guess the styles from the 1960s are coming back, but I do not approve.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Oh. Another one with smashed tarantulas on her eyelids? Thanks for the warning. I just may skip that one. I guess the styles from the 1960s are coming back, but I do not approve.

Oh, don't skip it!  It's the one with defendant Makayla, who says to JJ:  "You say you don't have to lecture me.  So why do you?"  And then admits in the hallterview that she wanted to ruffle JJ's feathers.

It must be true that our brains aren't fully developed until we're 25, because these people lately -- something is very wrong.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Spunkygal said:

The P could barely open her eyes due to the huge arachnid taking over her eyelids and the D mom was overly bronzed and had a pound of crap on her eyes.

Good god that Plaintiff. Between the dollar-store eyelashes and, what seemed to be the world's first case of achondroplasia dwarfism limited only to the face, I could barely scare uo any sympathy. Then again, the Defendant's mother -- who thoughtfully dressed up for court as Trailer Park Bo Derek -- seemed to have gone on a three-day meth binge prior to entering the Sephora and applying all the make up in the store to her face. Naturally, she hauls out the tried-and-true defense of every deadbeat parent in the country when confronted with her underage child's sexual shenanigans with an adult: "What can I do about it? I'm just a single mom!" Yes, [throws up hands] there is literally nothing you can do  to thwart your elderly-looking child's horrific behavior, I suppose, unless you live in a two-parent household! Who knew! 

Then there's Makayla, an ancient crone of a "child", who doesn't know how to un-make her sexy selfie face anymore and preens in front of JJ as if JJ were an Instagram follower she wanted to "heart" one of her pics showing off her fresh arm tat and her mad make-up skillz. No doubt, in two years, Makayla, with a fully exposed chest tat and twenty additional pounds,  will make a repeat appearance on JJ, this time suing her future baby daddy for rent money and a broken cell phone all while crying she's a single mom and asking "What can I do about it? I'm a single mom!" 

The circle of fucking life in present-day America. 

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Between the dollar-store eyelashes and, what seemed to be the world's first case of achondroplasia dwarfism limited only to the face, I could barely scare uo any sympathy. Then again, the Defendant's mother -- who thoughtfully dressed up for court as Trailer Park Bo Derek -- seemed to have gone on a three-day meth binge prior to entering the Sephora

Well. I guess I DO have to watch this after all. Holy shit.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Hell, yes.

Ms.Kolouch? OMFG. This is a 25 year old woman, (didn't the announcer say she was 25?? Did I hear incorrectly?) with the dullest, most cow-like expression we've ever seen, and who acts and talks as though she's 10 or 11. Is she challenged - seriously challenged - or is she a throwback to the 1950's when a woman could say, while twirling a finger in her dimple, "Oh, dumb little me. Aren't I just adorable? Oooh, too much thinking makes my little head hurt!"

Yeah, any mechanic would agree that a 14 year old car with 200,000 miles should get a complete warranty after it leaves his shop when everything in it is probably a hair away from falling out, crapping out or petering out. She called her daddy and asked him what to do! Daddy said the noise sounds bad so in February it must be the fault of the mechanic who tried to breath life into the old heap back in November.

Apparently this case was previously tried in LA small claims and dismissed https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la1-kathryn-kolouch-vs-andreas-cardini-1361572

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Brattinella said:

I just wanted to punch her.  Then I wondered if she was really that clueless or was she acting the part. 

Edited by AlleC17
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Quof said:

I believe that just shows that the case was withdrawn in order to be adjudicated on Judge Judy. 

Yeah, that the way I read it. Case filed in small cases, defendant served and case put on the docket with a judge assigned to hear the case, case then dismissed with prejudice at the request of plaintiff, case never heard by a judge. I would think every case where the litigants agree to go to binding mediation would have something similar if the case has been filed and scheduled to appear in court. Not a lawyer here, but it seems to me that something official would need to be entered disposing of a case that has made it on the docket. Here when she agrees to come to JJ for binding mediation, makes sense for the official record to be case was dismissed with prejudice so that she can't turn around and refile.

And, on the other post where she's a brunette... OMG, if she's an actress, anybody can truly be anything they want to claim, talent be damned. I like her look better as a brunette, but she is still clueless. And you guys say she's 25... sure that shouldn't be a "1" instead of "2" - 15 appears closer, with daddy on speed dial.

• Love 4

Scooter Woman today!  Holy smokes.  My burning question: Who was taking the video???!!!  I think it is very clear who was at fault on that one.  Wish  Mr. Orange (hee!) had collected a boatload of cash from the harassment.

Would love to hear one of @Toaster Strudel's awesome recaps of that one!  

Rerun of the Piggy lady - another "holy smokes" case.  Criminy.  Just batshit crazy.

ETA:  'Nother rerun:  Mylene Barrios - owner of a pit bull.  She vaulted nearly to the top of odious litigants.  Ugh.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Scooter Woman today!  Holy smokes.  My burning question: Who was taking the video???!!!  I think it is very clear who was at fault on that one.  Wish  Mr. Orange (hee!) had collected a boatload of cash from the harassment.

Yes!  I think she must've been wearing a Go-Pro?  But I loved how JJ pointed out all the flaws in her account.  "His loud, barking dog charged at us..."  Meanwhile, not even a hint of a bark on the tape.  Then she's ringing his doorbell at 8am in the morning to ask for damages??  Bish was cray-cray.  I'm also disappointed that JJ didn't make an award on the counterclaim.

• Love 8

Good god that Plaintiff. Between the dollar-store eyelashes and, what seemed to be the world's first case of achondroplasia dwarfism limited only to the face, I could barely scare uo any sympathy. Then again, the Defendant's mother -- who thoughtfully dressed up for court as Trailer Park Bo Derek

I need to learn to stop doubting recommendations here. OMG. The plaintiff (did someone hit her in the face with a frying pan when they killed those spiders on her eyelids?) who is 19 and looks 40, her "not no more" witness who looks at least 35, the defendant who is 16 and looks at least 28 all have grandiose, top-of-the-line trailer-trashy names like "Bryton O", "Makayla" and "Sierra" for sure have bright futures ahead of them. Mom Bo Derek takes lots and lots of time to trowel on her makeup but doesn't really give a shit where her 16-year old daughter, the smart mouth with the huge nez, goes or who she lives with or who she screws. She's a single mother! What do you want from her? Should she be keeping tabs on her young daughter? Ain't nobody got time for that!

So, Mr. Pastore is a man who seems to be middleaged. He's "been in the process of separating" from his wife for the last six years. He goes to bunk with Mommy and Daddy but they can't stand him so they throw him out to sleep in his car. Def, who is ultra annoying with her speed-talking and her "bible class" and telling JJ what a good Christian she is, takes in this mentally defective giant loser. But her Christian charity doesn't extend to letting him live there for 600$/month. Nobody, and she means NOBODY lives her in house for 600$/mnth. Nope! Uh uh! No way! She really means it because she repeated it at least three times. I'm not really up on such things, but is there a cutoff price on Christian good deeds, with some standard for people who go to bible class? I don't know, but anyway, SHE can't stand Mr. Pastore either, so gives him the boot but keeps his toilet paper and other trash he had there and her son, the Michelin Man, is a witness to the fact that his blow-up bed went with him. How I would have enjoyed seeing Mrs. Pastore, a woman who not only found Mr. Pastore  - who appears to have only a few firing brain cells -  attractive, but wanted to marry him and then breed with him.

Plaintiff works stocking shelves and spends his money getting big plugs in his earlobes and assault weapons because they're "fun." The weapons are fun, I mean.  Okay. Well, at least he's not getting this stuff on Byrd's dime so that's his choice.  Anyway, he's suing his dad, the evil, lying Santa Claus, because he loaned Dad his fun guns so Dad's drug addict girlfriend could use them for collateral to pay some bills. Turns out, the bills she had to pay were to a drug dealer, but Daddy lied to his gun-happy boy and said he needed the assault weapon to carry on the street so he'd feel safe. Do stores just hand over weapons like this to some doofus like the plaintiff, someone so irresponsible he'd let anyone, even Daddy (and I"m sure he already knew that Daddy is not a pillar of the community), just borrow them, as though they're cordless power tools or something? This whole case was just too fucked up for me.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Yes!  I think she must've been wearing a Go-Pro?  But I loved how JJ pointed out all the flaws in her account.  "His loud, barking dog charged at us..."  Meanwhile, not even a hint of a bark on the tape.  Then she's ringing his doorbell at 8am in the morning to ask for damages??  Bish was cray-cray.  I'm also disappointed that JJ didn't make an award on the counterclaim.

Bottom line - this lady said she put on her brake to stop for a car that was backing out of a driveway.  If you're on a scooter which appears to be top heavy with a person sitting on it, and you've got a 110 pound dog running alongside you, connected to the frame of the scooter, then you slam on the brake, that won't stop the dog.  The dog will drag you, and your scooter will fall over.  Sue your Great Dane, lady!

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Bottom line - this lady said she put on her brake to stop for a car that was backing out of a driveway.  If you're on a scooter which appears to be top heavy with a person sitting on it, and you've got a 110 pound dog running alongside you, connected to the frame of the scooter, then you slam on the brake, that won't stop the dog.  The dog will drag you, and your scooter will fall over.  Sue your Great Dane, lady!

I hit a deer about this time last year while coming home from a spoken word event. Most scooters top out speed wise at forty miles per hour, but mine runs on gas, not electricity. The animal pretty much jumped out in front of me from the side of the road, so I didn't have time to stop, but I don't get the concept of using any kind of vehicle when you're walking your dog. And yeah, the things aren't light. I was way confused, since she said the defendant's dog was the reason she crashed, so what was the deal with the car?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I hit a deer about this time last year while coming home from a spoken word event. Most scooters top out speed wise at forty miles per hour, but mine runs on gas, not electricity. The animal pretty much jumped out in front of me from the side of the road, so I didn't have time to stop, but I don't get the concept of using any kind of vehicle when you're walking your dog. And yeah, the things aren't light. I was way confused, since she said the defendant's dog was the reason she crashed, so what was the deal with the car?

In addition to the barking dog that no one heard on the video, she mentioned that she was stopping for a car backing out of its driveway, rather than pulling out into the middle of the street to avoid the car.  I MAY BE WRONG, but when she showed a picture of the scooter, I think it was more like a mobility scooter, not a "real" scooter.  The fact that it was electric also makes me tend to believe it was something like the picture below.  I don't think that one would go anywhere near 40.

Capture.JPG

• Love 3

Wish  Mr. Orange (hee!) had collected a boatload of cash from the harassment.

Mr. Harry Orange.  I'm sure he got some taunts on the elementary school playground growing up.  He got a snort laugh from me.

Edited by Angeltoes
  • Love 6

fact that it was electric also makes me tend to believe it was something like the picture below.

I think the plaintiff told us that the scooter weighs 60 (?) pounds and she weighs something like 130 pounds so obviously a 100+ pound dog couldn't possibly tip over the scooter/sarc. From the weight and the brief glimpse we got of her picture, her scooter looked more like a mini-bike, with three wheels and an extremely short wheel base. That tiny wheel base coupled with her and the scooters weight distribution would make the whole thing really top heavy, and about as stable as an apple balanced on a thimble.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

Mr. Harry Orange.  I'm sure he got some taunts on the elementary school playground growing up.  He got a snort laugh from me.

Actually, he is Harry Orange Jr.!!! So the first Harry Orange thought it was a good idea to saddle son with the same name.  I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger on the playground.

• Love 7

So, Mr. Pastore is a man who seems to be middleaged. He's "been in the process of separating" from his wife for the last six years. He goes to bunk with Mommy and Daddy but they can't stand him so they throw him out to sleep in his car. Def, who is ultra annoying with her speed-talking and her "bible class" and telling JJ what a good Christian she is, takes in this mentally defective giant loser. But her Christian charity doesn't extend to letting him live there for 600$/month. Nobody, and she means NOBODY lives her in house for 600$/mnth. Nope! Uh uh! No way! She really means it because she repeated it at least three times. I'm not really up on such things, but is there a cutoff price on Christian good deeds, with some standard for people who go to bible class? I don't know, but anyway, SHE can't stand Mr. Pastore either, so gives him the boot but keeps his toilet paper and other trash he had there and her son, the Michelin Man, is a witness to the fact that his blow-up bed went with him. How I would have enjoyed seeing Mrs. Pastore, a woman who not only found Mr. Pastore  - who appears to have only a few firing brain cells -  attractive, but wanted to marry him and then breed with him.

Plaintiff works stocking shelves and spends his money getting big plugs in his earlobes and assault weapons because they're "fun." The weapons are fun, I mean.  Okay. Well, at least he's not getting this stuff on Byrd's dime so that's his choice.  Anyway, he's suing his dad, the evil, lying Santa Claus, because he loaned Dad his fun guns so Dad's drug addict girlfriend could use them for collateral to pay some bills. Turns out, the bills she had to pay were to a drug dealer, but Daddy lied to his gun-happy boy and said he needed the assault weapon to carry on the street so he'd feel safe. Do stores just hand over weapons like this to some doofus like the plaintiff, someone so irresponsible he'd let anyone, even Daddy (and I"m sure he already knew that Daddy is not a pillar of the community), just borrow them, as though they're cordless power tools or something? This whole case was just too fucked up for me.

Honest to Pete, there's no way in hell anyone could make this stuff up. NO. Fricking. Way.  And there's not enough booze to make it any more believable, either.

I haven't seen the gun ep, but recorded it. I read the description on the guide, and couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Can't wait to watch.  I think.   

Exceptionally fine post, @AngelaHunter. My hero.  (And your photo cracks me up every. single. day.)

And this gem,

Good god that Plaintiff. Between the dollar-store eyelashes and, what seemed to be the world's first case of achondroplasia dwarfism limited only to the face, I could barely scare uo any sympathy. Then again, the Defendant's mother -- who thoughtfully dressed up for court as Trailer Park Bo Derek -- seemed to have gone on a three-day meth binge prior to entering the Sephora

had me doing the ugly snort.  I need to bookmark this page/post for days when the world is sad and gloomy, 'cause that's a guaranteed pick-me-up!  Thanks, @Giant Misfit!!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 4

How do you go from "I need his name (even though I know his address)" to telling the cops he "threatened" you? Could you possibly be banking on you being a middle-class middle-aged white lady in Alabama and him being - gasp! - black?

If your leashes are not in your hand, or at the very least attached to an immovable object. you are not controlling the dog. And thinking that it would be fun to have your dogs pull you while you're on a scooter is the sort of idea you should have abandoned by the time you are 12.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Jamoche said:

How do you go from "I need his name (even though I know his address)" to telling the cops he "threatened" you? Could you possibly be banking on you being a middle-class middle-aged white lady in Alabama and him being - gasp! - black?

I dunno, the male litigant in the truck case said he didn't know the first name of the woman he sold the truck to, even though they were friends.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Jamoche said:

If your leashes are not in your hand, or at the very least attached to an immovable object. you are not controlling the dog. And thinking that it would be fun to have your dogs pull you while you're on a scooter is the sort of idea you should have abandoned by the time you are 12.

I was horrified by the actions of the plaintiff and really wish the defendant received money on the counter claim. Of course she was counting on her story being seen as her white ass being threatened by a black man. She's just the type that would get all indignant at someone "playing the race card" if that obvious assumption were to be spoken aloud.

• Love 6

I think that scooter was a 'RASCAL' and that parade with rascal, crazy lady, Great Dane and spare dog, all scared to pieces by a little yappy dog, is something I wish the lady would have filmed from the outside in.  And Mr. Harry Orange was THE SECOND, not junior, if you please.

Why is "I'm a single mother" an excuse for every bad behavior?   You would think, in this open, free world of choice, that birth control might be an option (I know abstinence isn't for them).

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I dunno, the male litigant in the truck case said he didn't know the first name of the woman he sold the truck to, even though they were friends.

That was my initial thought... but then I got to thinking it may be a generation/cultural thing. I'm 63yo now, and thinking back there are folks from my parents generation that I have no idea what their first names were. In fact, Mom and Dad called people Mr and Mrs when they were older than their generation - which made them ancient in my eyes. All the adults were Mr or Mrs So and so when I joined the Army at 18, so I was gone when I joined the ranks of the adults and might have started calling them something else.... I say might, because some of those adults stayed Mr and Mrs when I saw them when I was home on leave.

• Love 4

Can we talk about Vanessa, a granny sporting long, stringy ringlets and who actually looks the same age as the old-lady teenaged posse of Makayla's crowd from the other day? Vanessa, who appears to have started breeding the moment she became fecund (a proud tradition her daughter is no doubt carrying on), is suing her ex-lover boy, the jug-headed, dim-witted shrimp, Bradley, for her mom's washer, a beer mug and some other shit. She wanted that crap so badly she enlisted the aide of her long-suffering daddy to help her. She had to take a PLANE from Texas to Minnesota and feels Bradley should pay for her taking off and sticking him with the rent. Ah, I just knew Minnesota had to enter into this and my suspicions were confirmed.

8 hours ago, SRTouch said:

All the adults were Mr or Mrs So and so

True. That brings back memory of my long-lost youth. My parents got a Christmas card from the neighbours, and it was signed, "Mrs. Wright." My mother looked at it and said, "I'm sure even the Queen signs her cards "Elizabeth."

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 8
23 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

She wanted that crap so badly she enlisted the aide of her long-suffering daddy to help her.

I super-enjoyed the part where she said that Bradley tried to coerce her into sex to get her stuff back and her father witnessed it. And her dad just sat there like a lump and didn't even respond. Usually the witnesses of the "wronged party" are a lot more obnoxiously vocal, but Daddy didn't even open his mouth.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I super-enjoyed the part where she said that Bradley tried to coerce her into sex to get her stuff back and her father witnessed it.

I forgot about that and I really wanted the details about how little Bradley tried to force her with Daddy observing. I guess Daddy just shrugged, thinking his hard-ridden and put-away-wet darling could deal with the insult to her virtue on her own.

• Love 4

Mom suing Daughter for re-payment of a loan: I was really worried for mom because JJ was so quick to want to dismiss the case because it was "stale."  But I absolutely believed that Mom kept giving her daughter every opportunity to re-pay what she owed.  Any time someone keeps sprinkling in "Your Honors" while they're spinning their tale?  I automatically think they're lying or at least trying to embellish.  Daughter kept doing that.

The second case with the crashed car:  I just kept thinking how much the Plaintiff looked like Michelle Pfeiffer.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Mom suing Daughter for re-payment of a loan: I was really worried for mom because JJ was so quick to want to dismiss the case because it was "stale."  But I absolutely believed that Mom kept giving her daughter every opportunity to re-pay what she owed.  Any time someone keeps sprinkling in "Your Honors" while they're spinning their tale?  I automatically think they're lying or at least trying to embellish.  Daughter kept doing that.

The second case with the crashed car:  I just kept thinking how much the Plaintiff looked like Michelle Pfeiffer.  

I also thought JJ's "stale" declaration was a little insulting.  It was only a year, and the Mom lived in Denmark, I think.  SO glad all that evidence on social media was preserved and that Mom ultimately won.  And the hallterview?  GAH!  Mom, I was gonna pay you, you didn't have to drag me to court to get it!  Well, obviously she did, honey chile.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

suing her ex-lover boy, the jug-headed, dim-witted shrimp, Bradley, for her mom's washer, a beer mug and some other shit.

That was a HARLEY DAVIDSON beer mug, though! A price above rubies, that.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

I was gonna pay you, you didn't have to drag me to court to get it!

They all say that (unless they say it was a gift, or payment for sex or some such BS) "I was going to pay him/her! But he/she started harassing me/I had other bills/found out I was pregnant/needed breast implants/tats, etc, blah blah, so I didn't." I guess to them, it's the thought that counts. Anyway, daughter started out sounding all sweet and lovely, but it didn't take long for her viper to show.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

They all say that (unless they say it was a gift, or payment for sex or some such BS) "I was going to pay him/her! But he/she started harassing me/I had other bills/found out I was pregnant/needed breast implants/tats, etc, blah blah, so I didn't."

Just as the car dealership (here in Massachusetts) has a neon yellow paper (with four-corners) that spells out the drawback to co-signing on a loan there should probably be a similar four-corner document that explains the criteria necessary to claim the ever popular offense of harassment.  Suggested placement:  above the counter most litigants use to lean on while responding to the complaint. 

That way, those being sued will understand that harassment has not occurred when the person to whom you owe money attempts to call you for said payment.  Or if the wronged party shows up at your work requesting that you give them the title to the hoopty that was bartered/sold under duress.  Child support payments, veHICKle offences and animal purchases will be included in the stated parameter.

Then again, who am I kidding?  The litigants on this show wouldn't/couldn't be bothered to read the notice.

Because of another crazy shooting the news broke in during the second part of the Plaintiff alleged assault by her sister-in-law, Asiria (sp?) Washington, as she was picking up her kids from visitation with her ex, defendant's brother.  I did not see the the ending to the case and I didn't see anyone say what JJ's verdict was.  Can someone please fill me in with how this ended?