Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bear1 said:

Because of another crazy shooting the news broke in during the second part of the Plaintiff alleged assault by her sister-in-law, Asiria (sp?) Washington, as she was picking up her kids from visitation with her ex, defendant's brother.  I did not see the the ending to the case and I didn't see anyone say what JJ's verdict was.  Can someone please fill me in with how this ended?

I asked the same question back when it first aired (it was a To Be Continued) and I did manage to see the result but now I can't remember for sure!  This was the one where one of the women (the girlfriend?) had a child in her arms, and she accused the defendant (the wife?) of assault.  I think she had hospital bills and was awarded the full $5K.  But I might be confusing that with a different case.

7 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Mom suing Daughter for re-payment of a loan: I was really worried for mom because JJ was so quick to want to dismiss the case because it was "stale."  But I absolutely believed that Mom kept giving her daughter every opportunity to re-pay what she owed.  Any time someone keeps sprinkling in "Your Honors" while they're spinning their tale?  I automatically think they're lying or at least trying to embellish.  Daughter kept doing that.

The second case with the crashed car:  I just kept thinking how much the Plaintiff looked like Michelle Pfeiffer.  

When I read this, I first thought it was today's rerun featuring Barbie and her daughter Shirley Temple.  I understand "fashion" wigs, and medical necessity wigs, but that just seemed a little too fake.  Could it have been her real hair?

• Love 2

It looks like a dog case, but it's not actually about the dog. Plaintiff claims that defs stole "her dog". Actually, she's accusing her dad, who is on the def side but apparently not part of the suit. JJ tries to figure out why he's standing there, then:

JJ: Who owns the dog?

Dad on def side (not actual def): Me

JJ: Where is the dog living?

Dods(nad): *points at actual def*: With him

JJ: And last month?

Dods: *same answer*

JJ: And 2/3/4 months ago? 1 year? 4 years?

Dods: *same answer*

The actual def and person who apparently is in possession of the dog 99% of the time just stands there looking stoned. Plaintiffs are only marginally less dim. They want the dog because she has seizures but they can't even explain how many times they've seen the dog. JJ: "Get another dog!"

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Jamoche said:

It looks like a dog case, but it's not actually about the dog. Plaintiff claims that defs stole "her dog". Actually, she's accusing her dad, who is on the def side but apparently not part of the suit.

Yeah, the defendants have a bunch of pictures of how the plaintiffs trashed their house while they stayed there for nine months. Klassy.

• Love 2

When I saw "James Brown" and the entourage of knuckle-dragging freaks progressing into the courtroom, my finger inched to the "FF" button. Then, as though this gang of scary looking mutants wasn't bad enough, I heard the word "dog." Nope. Skip this one.

The next case of the girl who got her tooth chipped was a relief. Both were civilized and spoke proper English. Case was not interesting though.

Then we had the two-headed Hydra of Smother Mother and her doppleganger daughter, Bridezilla (whose last name I heard as "Bimbo." Sadly, it was not) Both of them and the def - the caterer - were a bunch of screeching harpies who were annoying beyond belief and none of them could keep their mouths shut for a minute and plaintiffs couldn't even get their tale of woe straight.

Next, another po-faced bride, not happy with the pictures taken by some girl on FB who says she's done "a couple of weddings." You want professional, pay for it. Damn, every single thing at my wedding wasn't picture-perfect either, but it was a glorious day, everyone ate and drank and danced and enjoyed themselves. The thought of ruining my day by bitching in court and money-grubbing never occured to us.

• Love 8
On 11/8/2017 at 7:58 AM, basiltherat said:

Why is "I'm a single mother" an excuse for every bad behavior?   You would think, in this open, free world of choice, that birth control might be an option (I know abstinence isn't for them).

I keep waiting for "I don't care if you're a double mom"!

• Love 5

My Fellow JJ Faithful-

I cannot recall another episode that had my blood boiling like the piece of shit today. 

Brittany White.  I still can't comprehend how this bitch can call herself a mother.  She can't be as dense, negligent and evil as she came across but each time she opened her mouth, she just reinforced how vacant she is.  That poor father.  I can't believe that JJ didn't advise him to go for full custody of his daughter, post haste.  She actually tried to stand there and argue with JJ that one abuse allegation had nothing to do with her other child!  And she was serious.  I'm so disturbed by this--I want to give poor Calvin Jones a hug.  Can you imagine?  Arrested because this lying, negligent, vindictive bitch accused you of assault after she vandalized your property?  The justice system can be SO fucked up for men.  

Edited by SuburbanHangSuite
Typing too fast in my outrage
  • Love 17
22 hours ago, Jamoche said:

The actual def and person who apparently is in possession of the dog 99% of the time just stands there looking stoned. Plaintiffs are only marginally less dim. They want the dog because she has seizures but they can't even explain how many times they've seen the dog. JJ: "Get another dog!"

And for some cockamamie reason, plaintiff says she "can't be a mother" -- because she doesn't have the dog?  Again, WTF?!?

Today we get the plaintiff (Spanx are your friend!) who goes back and forth between the house she shares with her husband and the place where she lives with her boyfriend -- with no shame.  Yeah, of course we believe that you're not co-habitating with the husband.   Her witness was quite entertaining though -- and kinda cute.

Brittany White!  How do people get so messed up? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

My Fellow JJ Faithful-

I cannot recall another episode that had my blood boiling like the piece of shit today. 

Brittany White.  I still can't comprehend how this bitch can call herself a mother.  She can't be as dense, negligent and evil as she came across but each time she opened her mouth, she just reinforced how vacant she is.  That poor father.  I can't believe that JJ didn't advise him to go for full custody of his daughter, post haste.  She actually tried to stand there and argue with JJ that one abuse allegation had nothing to do with her other child!  And she was serious.  I'm so disturbed by this--I want to give poor Calvin Jones a hug.  Can you imagine?  Arrested because this lying, negligent, vindictive bitch accused you of assault after she vandalized your property?  The justice system can be SO fucked up for men.  

Hope upon hope that someone sends the family court a tape of the episode!  Wow.  And yes, I'm in line to give Calvin a hug!  I don't know what amount he suded for, but I'm soooo glad he got the whole $5000!

The ONLY saving grace in the woman's corner was that she referred to Calvin as her baby's father, not "my baby daddy."  Then it all went to hell after that.

As for the Spanx episode - a whole half hour for "Case dismissed!" Ugh.  Producers, there have got to be some better cases out there! Maybe we need to start a campaign for cases we'd like to see.  TPTB apparently got the message about cell phone cases!

ETA: Add the well-dressed but stupidly entitled rerun "squattahs" in to today's episode mix and I sense AngelaHunter and I are in for a boozy evening. Join us, won't you? Cheers!

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 7
On 11/9/2017 at 0:59 PM, stewedsquash said:

I really want to catch that horrible woman on her scooter alone and yell Boo! causing her to twist the accelerator which would make her flip over and spin out of control on the pavement for several minutes. 

I don't think her calling the cops had anything to do with the guy being black, I think she is just a horrible badgering person to everyone. She badgered JJ just like she badgered the defendant, that's who she is in life. 

I think it should be against the law for people to have their animals attached to any moving transportation. 

Agreed.  There is an idiot here who takes his horse out on the streets (country streets but still getting quite a bit of traffic) by holding the lead line while driving his truck.  The horse is then out next to the truck, and has to trot pretty fast to keep up.  We have called the cops on him several times, and I think he has stopped it at least during the times I am out that way.  Now the lead line isn't attached to anything in the truck, which would be worse, but it is still unsafe and stupid, and making the horse trot that quickly on the concrete is miserable.  Gah!

For some reason JJ did not record yesterday, so I don't know what happened to preempt it.

• Love 3

Her witness was quite entertaining though -- and kinda cute.

The one who sat there watching for hours, like Harriet the Spy, then conveniently had to go pee pee at the moment of truth?

He was too god damned annoying, with his long meandering story, to even consider whether he was cute.   "Get there faster." tm Chandler Bing. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Quof said:

The one who sat there watching for hours, like Harriet the Spy, then conveniently had to go pee pee at the moment of truth?

He was too god damned annoying, with his long meandering story, to even consider whether he was cute.   "Get there faster." tm Chandler Bing. 

"I mind my own business."

Followed by, "He pulled his motorcycle up and parked and sat there for X amount of time, then he walked around the Toyota and saw us, and his eyes got really big, and then this, and then that, and then the other."

I got the vibe that he and plaintiff had a deal to split any money awarded.

• Love 3

The Case of the Bizarre Love Triangle is making me tired. I'm nearly fifty, and I don't understand this woman saying she left her boyfriend's apartment to go back to her husband's house and not expecting anyone to think she's cohabiting with the husband. Though I did like JJ constantly interrupting the husband to tell him to stop editorializing. And also this:

"Did they all go to the bathroom at the same time? You all didn't go potty together."

• Love 4
6 hours ago, bad things are bad said:

Sounded like she was saying she had Caesars. 

I just kept thinking of the child being raised by these illiterate inbred bumpkins.

Edited by SRTouch
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Brittany White.  I still can't comprehend how this bitch can call herself a mother.

Yes, it had my blood boiling in a really bad way. This sociopathic, savage sow was willing to pimp out her 8 year old girl in order to keep some man/pedophile/predator/POS around. We know that's the case, since it's not a new story. I just know the little girl told her mother, who just hushed her up, ignored her or told her stop complaining. JJ knows it too, and I haven't seen HER this fired up in ages. A mother who says "It never happened" and refuses to protect her child is an aberration of nature and she should be darted, hog-tied and sterilized. Getting carelessly knocked up and squirting out another baby doesn't make you a parent and she will never EVER be a mother.

2 hours ago, SandyToes said:

ETA: Add the well-dressed but stupidly entitled rerun "squattahs" in to today's episode mix and I sense AngelaHunter and I are in for a boozy evening.

I stopped drinking way too soon. The squattahs will have to wait. That vile brood-hog, sacrificing her child as bait so she can have a warm body around put me right off watching anything else today. :(

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Yes, it had my blood boiling in a really bad way. This sociopathic, savage sow was willing to pimp out her 8 year old girl in order to keep some man/pedophile/predator/POS around. We know that's the case, since it's not a new story. I just know the little girl told her mother, who just hushed her up, ignored her or told her stop complaining. JJ knows it too, and I haven't seen HER this fired up in ages. A mother who says "It never happened" and refuses to protect her child is an aberration of nature and she should be darted, hog-tied and sterilized. Getting carelessly knocked up and squirting out another baby doesn't make you a parent and she will never EVER be a mother.

I stopped drinking way too soon. The squattahs will have to wait. That vile brood-hog, sacrificing her child as bait so she can have a warm body around put me right off watching anything else today. :(

Well said, and I think if Her Honor could have she would have had that stank bitch arrested. Just the fact that she'd stand there and be all, "He tried everything he could to keep my child away from me" like she's any kind of victim was enraging, and I don't get where people like this even come from. Clearly she had parents, or at least "parents". Shudder to think what her childhood must have been like if she thinks that kind of shit is okay.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

This sociopathic, savage sow was willing to pimp out her 8 year old girl in order to keep some man/pedophile/predator/POS around. We know that's the case, since it's not a new story. I just know the little girl told her mother, who just hushed her up, ignored her or told her stop complaining. JJ knows it too, and I haven't seen HER this fired up in ages. A mother who says "It never happened" and refuses to protect her child is an aberration of nature and she should be darted, hog-tied and sterilized.

Preach!!  And when Dad had to CHASE her for his daughter?  And she lied about the fact that she wasn't supposed to even have contact with her kids until the investigation was over?  And then got busted with the voicemail and paperwork???  I'm getting furious just thinking about it all over again.  I guess I truly can't wrap my mind around why someone like this even wants the children around?  You clearly love the pedophile dick more than you do your own daughters.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I think if Her Honor could have she would have had that stank bitch arrested.

I truly think that she would have had that hambeast drawn and quartered, to many cheers.  You know in JJ's career she's seen this time and again, but it never lessens the outrage. My heart just hurts for a helpless child with a "mother" who is complicit in her abuse and she has to appeal to strangers for help. If some guy molested my child, I would neuter him on the spot, never mind try to deny it so I could keep him around. Nothing JJ said to her meant a damned thing, and her children will always be at risk with her. I can't believe any protective service would let her have kids in her care again. The baby daddy didn't seem overly bright, but he did seem sincere and cares way more about the kids than that POS does.

• Love 10

I'm kind of glad I missed this episode today.  I have been angry enough for this week already.  But I do want to add that, when an abuse victim tells her mother, and is not believed (or just ignored because, dick) I want to inflict violence on both the abuser and the mom.

• Love 8

Yeah, Bratinella, you might want to avoid this one.  This poor child reported the abuse to someone at school and the Plaintiff (I refuse to call her "mother") JUST. DIDN'T. GET. IT.  She tried to tell JJ that the allegations were false and JJ had to practically scream at her, "Then something is wrong in your house---a child just doesn't make that up!"  It fell on deaf ears.   The fact that she would agree to appear in front of a national audience is even more mind-boggling.

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

The baby daddy didn't seem overly bright, but he did seem sincere and cares way more about the kids than that POS does.

He at least had the instincts to protect his daughter! Far more than she seemed willing to do. Lordy I hope someone looks out for those kids!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Yeah, Bratinella, you might want to avoid this one.  This poor child reported the abuse to someone at school and the Plaintiff (I refuse to call her "mother") JUST. DIDN'T. GET. IT.  She tried to tell JJ that the allegations were false and JJ had to practically scream at her, "Then something is wrong in your house---a child just doesn't make that up!"  It fell on deaf ears.   The fact that she would agree to appear in front of a national audience is even more mind-boggling.

She also said that the father trying to take her younger child away because the older child was reporting molestation had no grounds since the one child's claims had nothing to do with the other child.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

She also said that the father trying to take her younger child away because the older child was reporting molestation had no grounds since the one child's claims had nothing to do with the other child.

That was one of the most infuriating things she said! The allegation has everything to do with both children! I really hope Calvin gets primary custody and they keep an advocate in place for their daughter. She was so dismissive of her daughter's report I weep for her children.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I refer to my female birth vessel for this very reason.  No MOTHER would allow a child to go through this.  Whenever I see something like this on TV, it just makes me wish that I had been born in a more modern time.  Back when I was a kid, if a grownup told you not to tell, you were less likely to tell.  And I'm not sure that teachers or others would have gotten as involved as they get today.  There were no "mandated reporter" laws back then.

Calvin - thank you for taking care of your little girl.

• Love 14
17 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Back when I was a kid, if a grownup told you not to tell, you were less likely to tell.  And I'm not sure that teachers or others would have gotten as involved as they get today.  There were no "mandated reporter" laws back then.

Yes. Whatever took place in a household was "family business" and no one thought of interfering or reporting it.

17 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Calvin - thank you for taking care of your little girl.

That's what a father is supposed to do.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

That's what a father is supposed to do.

Certainly, but as we often see on these court shows, there are numerous fathers who do not take responsibility (not that they constitute a truly representative sample of most fathers). Which is why it is refreshing to once in a while see one who tries to do so, within the limits of what the system allows and despite apparently not being the brightest bulb in the box.

I do hope that whoever is in charge of children services in their jurisdiction was made aware of that TV appearance and will act on the despicable attitude and actions of the mother (which they should already be aware of anyway, but that is more data for their files).

Edited by Florinaldo
  • Love 6
On 11/10/2017 at 5:15 PM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

My Fellow JJ Faithful-

Brittany White.  I still can't comprehend how this bitch can call herself a mother.   

I just watched this episode with my mouth hanging open. What a POS this supposed "mother" was. Who would allow a 2 year old in the house with some boy toy/ friend with benefits who possibly could have done something to an older child who had to tell her SCHOOL about the abuse instead of her mother? The only reason I would have allowed the 2 year old home would have been if I had whacked the BF repeatedly in the head with a shovel while he napped (on second thought I would have sent the 2 year old with a note pinned to her shirt asking for bail money). 

• Love 9
On 11/8/2017 at 8:26 PM, AngelaHunter said:

True. That brings back memory of my long-lost youth. My parents got a Christmas card from the neighbours, and it was signed, "Mrs. Wright." My mother looked at it and said, "I'm sure even the Queen signs her cards "Elizabeth."

I know a lady whose married and divorced a guy with the last name of Perfect. Yes.  Mr. Perfect.  She kept that last name when she divorced and darn it, I would too. And my daughter taught a little girl whose last name was Romance. So she's telling me a story about Mr. Romance coming to pick up his kid.  Again, I would so keep that name no matter what. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, ItsHelloPattiagain said:

Who would allow a 2 year old in the house with some boy toy/ friend with benefits who possibly could have done something to an older child who had to tell her SCHOOL about the abuse instead of her mother?

The girl told her mother! I know she did.  Her mother told her to take a hike and shut up! It never happened. The child is a liar who made it all up. What chance does that girl have in life, knowing her mother refused to protect her? Where will she end up? On the street, preggo, on drugs or like her mother - so hungry for a male body around she'll condone the most heinous acts, even crimes committed against her own kid?

22 hours ago, Florinaldo said:

I do hope that whoever is in charge of children services in their jurisdiction was made aware of that TV appearance and will act on the despicable attitude and actions of the mother

It makes no difference even if they do. Momma can just have a bunch more kids if these ones are taken away. She can have a dozen if she wants. I remember a creepy Stepford Mom on this show. She'd given birth to 6 kids (probably with 6 different sperm donors, none of whom were around), all of whom were removed due to abuse/neglect. She was pregnant on the show. Can't deny a woman her right to spit out as many kids as she likes, to neglect and abuse.

• Love 7

Then you have people like Mr. Funky and myself.  We can't have kids.  We looked in to adopting.  We were disqualified.  We didn't have a ton of money in the bank (but people pop out kids every day without a dime to their names).  We had health issues on both sides (but JJ litigants who draw disability for a "bad back" can pop out kids just fine).  Our house was deemed "too small" (but kids live in abject filth all of the time).  Mr. Funky mumbled at the person that if they would apply that criteria to anyone wanting a child, the population would die out.

I get not wanting to adopt kids to the completely unfit, but I didn't know hardly anyone who would have met their criteria.

• Love 13
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:41 PM, Florinaldo said:

Certainly, but as we often see on these court shows, there are numerous fathers who do not take responsibility (not that they constitute a truly representative sample of most fathers). Which is why it is refreshing to once in a while see one who tries to do so

Yes, this is true. This show is rife with deadbeats and losers (both sperm donors and incubators) but I always think of a Chris Rock standup show I watched. He said he hates it when men stand there announcing, "I take care of my kids!" He said, "That's what you're supposed to do, asshole! " No thanks or congratulations necessary.

I"m with JJ. I hate drunk cases. In this case, two fools get drunk and one fool drives and crashes the car of the plaintiff fool. The only good part is that plaintiff wants def. to buy him a new car and that gives JJ and Byrd the best laughs they'd had in ages. Byrd gets to do the honors of telling both fools "Goodbye."

• Love 9

Wow our honor hated plaintiff Toni Meadows today.  I am thinking that poor girl is out a lot of money now.  Not that she was completely right but JJ had her baffled and confused and she wouldn't let her explain.  Sometimes people do buy houses together and put only one name on the house and mortgage.  It's not unheard of.

• Love 2

Squatter plaintiff (she was told to leave at the end of June, she stayed until July 19 without paying) looks genuinely baffled that an agreement that she didn't sign, that says she should pay money that she didn't pay, is evidence against her. "But she signed it, so it should apply to her, even though I didn't sign it!" 

I have no clue why her case wasn't just tossed. JJ thinks landlord should've just evicted her sooner - doesn't change the fact that eventually she did, and plaintiff had a free-ranging sparrow(!) when pets weren't even allowed.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, NYGirl said:

Wow our honor hated plaintiff Toni Meadows today.  I am thinking that poor girl is out a lot of money now.  Not that she was completely right but JJ had her baffled and confused and she wouldn't let her explain.  Sometimes people do buy houses together and put only one name on the house and mortgage.  It's not unheard of.

True.  JJ could have heard her out -- or at least heard a little bit more.  JJ is all about not wasting time, but how much time does she waste repeating the same question, over and over? 

It's hard to believe they could buy a $200K house with just $1K down.  Neither of them owned the place where they'd lived before?  No money saved for a down payment?  Hell, anyone can come up with $1K, even if it's a payday loan.  That part is fishy.

Also fishy that she couldn't produce any documents regarding the initial restraining order.  But why didn't JJ ask the defendant if he had a copy?  He would have been served with the papers.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Brattinella said:

I can't even IMAGINE having a pet sparrow flying about and pooping everywhere!  Eww.

True story: When I was a kid I brought home a hatchling sparrow whose nest had been destroyed. My mother cared for it and it was her pet for over 8 years. She even set up a dust bath for it. "Hoppy" was - as most sparrows are -  belligerent and bit us kids and even our cats, but my mother just loved her/him.

Sorry. I hadn't thought of that in many years. Back to your regularly scheduled program now!

• Love 12
8 hours ago, NYGirl said:

Which would have been fine, except that she had the guy she was living with ejected from the house by the cops and then changed the locks while he continued to pay the mortgage and taxes. Meantime, she and her son were still living there without paying a dime for however long. She might have fared better if she'd been able to produce the first restraining order, and from all the rustling around she did with the papers in front of her, she had every kind of document except that.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Also fishy that she couldn't produce any documents regarding the initial restraining order.  But why didn't JJ ask the defendant if he had a copy?  He would have been served with the papers.

I think because as JJ has said before, it is the Plaintiff's burden of proof. Especially since the restraining order "supposedly" outlined Defendant's bad behavior, he's not going to present that as evidence.

• Love 8

It is always the plaintiff's burden to prove.  Even if the defendant has copies of everything to prove his "guilt" and the plaintiff has nothing, the burden still falls on the plaintiff.  She was an odious woman, in my opinion, and I'm willing to bet well-practiced at this particular set-up.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Brattinella said:

ETA:  JJ says Byrd take custody of the dog.  Byrd says you know I don't like dogs.  As puppy is licking his face!

That was a beautiful sight. 

I am hoping that Byrd took the puppy home with him.  Can't you just imagine seeing Byrd driving down I-5 with that adorable face peeking from the passenger side window? 

And naming the puppy Charles.  Not for any special reason but I really like the name Charles Hawkins-Byrd.

I  skipped the puppy case, but just watched Toni Meadows vs. poor little Mr. Peepers, I mean Mr. Gustafson. Toni is a beast who looks like a big strong man in drag. I just know she could take her erstwhile paramour in two falls out of three. She's a psycho and JJ rightfully despised her as yet another devious scumbag using the court system to get someone booted out of his own house so she and her boy could squat there for 10 months without paying a dime. Toni decides to start makin' whoopee again with Mr. Peepers and allowed him to spend time in the house he's paying for, but then, wouldn't you know it? he once again begins drinkin' and yellin' and pushin' her around. As IF. JJ sent Toni's son out to spare him this sordid tale, but judging by his snickers as Byrd escorted him out, he already knew all about it. I think Toni is the kind of mom who would spare no details and treats her son like a husband. I couldn't take anymore but might finish this case later.

Ms. McGrath, the sparrow lady - did someone hit her over the head with a club on her way in here? She looked stunned, but then I realized that's probably her natural affect. All her ridiculousness has been covered already, so I won't go on. Was that her daddy sitting there? I"m always bemused when I see mature to middleaged people with mommies and daddies here and not even as witnesses to anything. They just need their parental units around and they are always the people who feel total strangers should care for and care about them the way momma and poppa do.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

I  skipped the puppy case, but just watched Toni Meadows vs. poor little Mr. Peepers, I mean Mr. Gustafson. Toni is a beast who looks like a big strong man in drag. I just know she could take her erstwhile paramour in two falls out of three. She's a psycho and JJ rightfully despised her as yet another devious scumbag using the court system to get someone booted out of his own house so she and her boy could squat there for 10 months without paying a dime. Toni decides to start makin' whoopee again with Mr. Peepers and allowed him to spend time in the house he's paying for, but then, wouldn't you know it? he once again begins drinkin' and yellin' and pushin' her around. As IF. JJ sent Toni's son out to spare him this sordid tale, but judging by his snickers as Byrd escorted him out, he already knew all about it. I think Toni is the kind of mom who would spare no details and treats her son like a husband. I couldn't take anymore but might finish this case later.

Ms. McGrath, the sparrow lady - did someone hit her over the head with a club on her way in here? She looked stunned, but then I realized that's probably her natural affect. All her ridiculousness has been covered already, so I won't go on. Was that her daddy sitting there? I"m always bemused when I see mature to middleaged people with mommies and daddies here and not even as witnesses to anything. They just need their parental units around and they are always the people who feel total strangers should care for and care about them the way momma and poppa do.

I've been waiting for you to weigh in on this one! (Ms. Meadows)  Spouting "equitable shares" or some nonsense.  Yep, if you are MARRIED.  Changing the locks does not a transfer of title/deed make, Sweet Pea.

The puppy case is kind of a good one:  JJ makes Byrd take custody of him during the trial, knowing in advance how things will probably shake out, and he holds it nearly at arms length, reminding Judy to "Hurry up! I don't like dogs!"  Hee!   And then the puppy schmoozes all over him.  Pretty cute.   I hope Byrd took him home.  (Boy we surely do need a "Where are they now?" follow up show!)

There was a dog park/dog bite case later on, that wasn't too bad, and at one point the little Yorkie starts yapping, and her owner tries to shush her.  Judy cracks up - guess the pup's trying to terrorize the camera guy going in for a close up.  Dad pipes up, "Does this mean we lose the case?" Double Hee!  Pup is fine, mom gets a lecture about taking a teeny dog into the BIG DOG side of the park.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, SandyToes said:

Spouting "equitable shares" or some nonsense. 

I think she said "Equitable distribution." I guess Toni's been Googling, but not enough to realize that only applies if you're married, not when you're playing house with some guy and then squat there for a year while he supports your ass and that of your baby boy.

4 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Terror Hughes (real name) sues her daughter for money due for a puppy she sold her for $300, but only paid $150.  THE MOST adorable little puppy!  Puppy was taken away from mother @ 4 weeks (way too early), has NEVER been to the vet.  The puppy now is a couple months old, but is skinny.  Neither of the reprehensible ladies deserve this dog... and JJ AGREES!  She pays the plaintiff the money due on the dog, and says "The dog now belongs to US!"  FAR OUT!!!

Holy... !! "Terror"? JJ paid for the dog? Now I'm so torn. I didn't want to watch this, since seeing the results of puppypeddling/backyard breeding makes my blood pressure soar, but  - Oh, gee. I guess I better watch. I know - I'll just watch the end. Wowza.

• Love 4