Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: All Rise

Message added by Meredith Quill

Community Manager Note

Official notice that the topic of Sean DeMarco is off limits. If you have 1-on-1 thoughts to complete please take it to PM with each other.

If you have questions, contact the forum moderator @PrincessPurrsALot.  Do not discuss this limit to this discussion in here. Doing so will result in a warning. 

• Start Topic

I used to be NYTeacher back at TWOP, now I'm not, which is why I am NYCFree. Anyway, my school often lost contact with parents as the parent would change their cell phone and forget to tell the school the new number. We had a fairly transient population as well, so mailing didn't always work. There are people who spend the day looking for truant kids and their families in NYC.

Wow!  This blows my mind!

I still don't understand why kids want to skip school.  I loved school.

• Love 3

There are people who spend the day looking for truant kids and their families in NYC.

I remember on "The Wire", one of the jobs Cutty took (and soon quit) after he got out of prison was tracking down truant students and bringing them to school. That took place in Baltimore, but yeah. In my city, if the cops see kids on the street during school hours, they get picked up.

• Love 3

I am glad JJ kept getting a rise out of her and the plaintiff wanted to go full on Jerry Springer. She looked so childish.

I kept thinking, "Captain, she's gonna blow!" The huffing and puffing and eye rolling, oh my! I admit I was hoping she too would go storming out in high dudgeon and bounce off a fake door or something. Oh, and her story was nutty and ridiculous.

I liked the guy who got in the pool room fight. Did anyone catch how the plaintiff put his hand out to shake and the plaintiff just moved away from him and wouldn't shake it.

Yes. At first I felt sorry for the plaintiff, until we got the real story. I know that type of blustering, nasty drunk and I think he got what he deserved.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 1

Proud Parent Moment:

I have a 16 year old son.  He is often in the room with me when I'm catching up on my court shows.  He sort of half pays attention to what's going on while he's doing his homework or reading or playing on his phone (which did not cost anything close to $800, is never in his room overnight, and is frequently checked by me, with and without his knowledge).  He has commented lately on the blatant lack of respect that the litigants on all of my shows (JJ, TPC, Hot Bench) show to the judges.  Several times he's stopped whatever he's doing, remarked on what he's heard, and has been completely dumbfounded by it.  Because of my frequent aforementioned phone checking, I know that he and his friends trash talk about things and get goofy, but I constantly get compliments from adults about his manners and respect.

Sharing this so that we can all take comfort in the fact that there are kids who are not being raised to be disrespectful, entitled, smartass little cretins.

ETA:  I always get emails from the school if my son is absent, even though I've called ahead to report the absence.  I teach 2nd and 3rd grade and I'm constantly running into disconnected or changed phone numbers and email addresses when I try to contact parents, even though the info was just updated in September.  Sad to say that I fully expect to see some of these parents and/or kids as litigants someday.

Edited by DebbieW
  • Love 5

Our school calls my 9:15 if either of my kids miss school. No clue how you could not know.

I also have a respectful teen. He's almost 18 so I don't check his phone anymore but I used to. It also did not cost 800 bucks, it's my old one.

I forgot about the bar fight, he definitely got what was coming.

• Love 1

I used to be super active on this thread on The Other Site That Shall Not Be Named.  (Waves coquettishly at AngelaHunter, Teebax, ToasterStrudel, et al--glad to see you guys still have no life), but busyness got in the way about 3 years ago and I stopped watching/posting.

And I'm still here, and still without a life.

• Love 4

Congrats to you DebbieW and Califred for having respectful teens (and to any other of you folks also). By riding their butts when they are young (and keeping, as my Southern friends like to say, "your boot on the back of their necks") you are creating successful adults which is pretty much the object of raising kids. 

Bless her heart, poor Biserka (which is why she wanted to be called "Margaret". I still couldn't understand why her weirdo tenant tore out the kitchen. I was hoping it was done in a meth rage or something equally unsavory/ exciting like he saw demons in the pantry trying to steal his instant oatmeal. But alas, no explanation except he loves toaster ovens way too much. 

The ultimate donut in the whole world is to go to Krispy Kreme when the red neon Hot Donuts Now sign is lit up. You buy a dozen and before you know what the hell happened your lap is still hot from the box but the box is empty. They literally melt in your mouth in a hot, yeasty, soft yet crunchy delicious way.

I remember moving to Mobile, Alabama and seeing that Hot Donuts Now sign pop up - it was like manna in the wilderness lol. Now that they have expanded I don't ever buy Krispy Kremes anywhere else but the actual store and only when the Hot Donuts Now sign is up. I pretty much have to avoid that area of town or I'll be in a sugar coma. . . 

• Love 2

Today's Episodes:

"Out of Control Pet!; Sideswiped in the Night"

New, 11/05/2015, Reality, Crime, Courtroom

A woman confesses that her little dog was not on a leash when it was hurt and nearly killed by a neighbor's large dog; a couple is victims of a hit and run, so they press charges against a motorist with damages consistent with their ruined car.

Credits: Judge Judy (Host)

Native American Reunion Fail!; Chihuahua Amputee"

New, 11/05/2015, Reality, Crime, Courtroom

A reunion between family members, which resulted from a genealogy search, ends with the family going into business together and arguing over money and fraud; a Rottweiler attacks a Chihuahua and spits out its paw, but the owner denies any guilt.

Wow what an UGLY post that was!  Sorry, folks, copy and paste were giving me trouble.

And, after reading the episode descriptions, I won't be watching.

Our school calls my 9:15 if either of my kids miss school. No clue how you could not know.

I also have a respectful teen. He's almost 18 so I don't check his phone anymore but I used to. It also did not cost 800 bucks, it's my old one.

I forgot about the bar fight, he definitely got what was coming.

I think I was surprised by it because it just wasn't an option when I was a kid.

Teebax story time: I had a friend in high school whose mother was only 16 years older than she was. This friend loved to come to my house because we it had a Huxtable-back-when-that-reference-didn't-make-people-think-about-rape thing going on in our house. We often played music, danced, plays board games, and just enjoyed being together. We didn't have Huxtable money, but we definitely had the love there. We had two parents (rare in my hometown) who actually gave a damn about us (also rare where I'm from.) I now understand that that's why most of my friends preferred to hang out at my house.

The first, and only, time I ever went to this friend's house, her mother came home and they proceeded to unleash a tirade of curse words at each other. I don't remember it verbatim, but it was like, instead of hello, it was, "What the fuck are you doing home?" Something like that.

I went home and was relaying the incident to my mother. I said, "I didn't know kids could swear at their parents." My mother, without missing a beat, said, "YOU can't swear at your parents!" (To be fair, my folks never swore at us, either.)

I tell you all of that to tell you this. I think some kids act unruly because they'd actually like to have some discipline in their lives. Discipline means mommy, daddy, pop pop, nana, or whoever is raising them actually gives a shit about them. So the idea of a parent not knowing, or even seeming to care, if a child were attending school or not is completely foreign to me. 

• Love 9

I think I was surprised by it because it just wasn't an option when I was a kid.

Teebax story time: I had a friend in high school whose mother was only 16 years older than she was. This friend loved to come to my house because we it had a Huxtable-back-when-that-reference-didn't-make-people-think-about-rape thing going on in our house. We often played music, danced, plays board games, and just enjoyed being together. We didn't have Huxtable money, but we definitely had the love there. We had two parents (rare in my hometown) who actually gave a damn about us (also rare where I'm from.) I now understand that that's why most of my friends preferred to hang out at my house.

The first, and only, time I ever went to this friend's house, her mother came home and they proceeded to unleash a tirade of curse words at each other. I don't remember it verbatim, but it was like, instead of hello, it was, "What the fuck are you doing home?" Something like that.

I went home and was relaying the incident to my mother. I said, "I didn't know kids could swear at their parents." My mother, without missing a beat, said, "YOU can't swear at your parents!" (To be fair, my folks never swore at us, either.)

I tell you all of that to tell you this. I think some kids act unruly because they'd actually like to have some discipline in their lives. Discipline means mommy, daddy, pop pop, nana, or whoever is raising them actually gives a shit about them. So the idea of a parent not knowing, or even seeming to care, if a child were attending school or not is completely foreign to me. 

They don't want to know the kid is skipping school. If they did, they might feel some vague obligation to try and do something about it.  And that might mean they have to maybe put some effort into being a parent, and that would take away from their leisure activities of sitting around sharing a 12 pack and enjoying the buzz. This way they can act all shocked and dismayed and blame it on the school for not notifying them.

• Love 5

I missed the first case because of a conference call.

Case 2:

The defendant's car slammed into Mr. and Mrs. Ganesh's car while it was parked outside. Mr. or Mrs. Ganesh or their pal/witness Ryan must have a friend on the JJ production team. I can't think of another reason why this boring case was on the show.

Ep. 2, Case 1: The litigants had a shitty idea about tracking pharmaceutical waste (errr, the FDA and big industries have that covered, morons.) and involved the defendant, who was a newly-found cousin. Five thousand dollars later, the plaintiff, Mr. McCamy, claimed that the defendants, Mr. & Mrs. Ishee were running a scam. The defendant, Mrs. Ponce-Ishee, was countersuing for a computer server and a database. JJ quickly read a printed email (those of you with a 'pause' button will be able to get so much more out of the letter than I did). JJ ruled, and I don't know why she didn't take the opportunity to call the defendants hustlas.

Ep. 2, Case 2: The beginning of this case had disgusting details, and the grossness continued after the commercial break.  Christ almighty, I wish I hadn't heard it! Sorry, folks....I had to mute this case. I can't deal with the animal stuff.

Unless the first case -- the one I missed -- was a good one, today was not a great JJ day.

Edited by CoolWhipLite
  • Love 3

I had a moment today, folks. I encountered the name Patricia Bean in my work. Upon closer examination, the age was wrong for it to be THE Patricia Bean, but it gave me quite a case of the shivers anyway.

• Love 8

In the case of habeas paw-pus I thought JJ was going to decide that the little dog went through the hole in the fence and got 7% eaten alive. 

But it turns out 'I have the paw' means I pay the vet bills or at least my master does. 

Really how often are we going to hear the phrase 'when he spit out the paw' on JJ?

• Love 5

CoolWhipLite, the one you missed (and what's up with that anyway, huh?! The nerve...) was a not-so-bad dog case.  Snippy neighbor woman claims her special snowflake dog (and it was a cutey) was frightened, possibly injured by big, scary neighbor dogs. Trouble is, her baby was running amok in the neighborhood, darted into big scary dog's garage, and kerfuffling ensued. The kicker?  The neighbors offered to pay for half the vet bills, but snippy woman preferred to take them to court instead.  Well, when your special snowflake(s) run around off-leash, as proved by defendant's color photos,  you lose all right to your claim. Case dismissed!  Shoulda' taken the offer!  

• Love 5

Can you "bake" anything in a toaster oven?  I've always thought these were popular when microwaves were expensive.  They made terrible toast, never cooked anything properly, but acted like a magnet for crumbs from the entire apartment block.

Modern toaster ovens are nice little bitty ovens - I wouldn't bake even a small cake in it because it doesn't heat evenly enough, but you can bake cookies, broil a steak, or reheat chicken without that horrible microwaved chicken smell.

The episode I got today was a rerun from 2012. Teenagers backed into a car after showing up 4 hours late to a friend-of-a-friend's party and either being kicked out for having drugs (plaintiff story) or leaving because those old people were so boring and drunk (their story). The teenage girl who wasn't driving sounded *so* rehearsed, and the halterview was epic - the boy who was driving actually threatened the plaintiff. Winners!

• Love 3

Here's my attempt at a shitty review. Nobody does it like Toaster, though.

1st case: Linkedindian Giver - Uhhh, so the defendants found the plaintiff on Linkedin, he doesn't work but has rental properties and has stayed in their house, he loaned them $5000 and they paid him $2000 back, but then he didn't give them some server and...yeah, I don't understand what happened. It's kinda sad that he met them and it went south, though.

2nd case: I was gonna make some kind of joke like "Should've Played Better Off-fence", but that seemed corny and kinda mean so I decided against it - Poor pup, but good on the defendant for 'fessing up and wanting to make it right. I'm skeptical how the dog got to the pup, but maybe the smaller dog was taunting it at the fence and then the other dog bite at it. I don't know.

3rd case: I was gonna make some kind of joke like "Should've Played Better De-fence" but that seemed kinda phbbbbbt - Wow, another case with a mensch-y defendant. The lady in this case was on some bullshit. Her dogs are always out, she didn't take them up on their offer to pay half, and she looked like a fucking White Queen X-Men action figure with her big bob. The plaintiffs were living in sin but seemed like decent people.

4th case: Let Sleeping Cars Lie - I must've missed something. I'm not sure how they found out it was the defendant who hit their car, or how they know it was her vehicle, or what happened. She didn't have insurance, so in JJ's eyes she's guilty of everything all the time. I don't know.

I'm tired, y'all. I need a beer, a long shower, and my bed.

• Love 5

Unless the first case -- the one I missed -- was a good one, today was not a great JJ day.

My favorite part was when the defendant (even if they weren't responsible) kept calling his dog a Staffordshire terrier and JJ kept saying, "It's a pit bull."

• Love 4

The episode I got today was a rerun from 2012. Teenagers backed into a car after showing up 4 hours late to a friend-of-a-friend's party and either being kicked out for having drugs (plaintiff story) or leaving because those old people were so boring and drunk (their story). The teenage girl who wasn't driving sounded *so* rehearsed, and the halterview was epic - the boy who was driving actually threatened the plaintiff. Winners!

I saw that one, too -- I enjoyed when JJ told the mouthy stoner girlfriend to take a seat and shut it because she knew the girl wasn't going to tell the truth about her drug use. JJ said something like, "I know you're not telling the truth about that night. I'm not even sure about right now. I have a VERY good sense of smell. Do you know what I'm saying?"

• Love 1

3rd case: I was gonna make some kind of joke like "Should've Played Better De-fence" but that seemed kinda phbbbbbt - Wow, another case with a mensch-y defendant. The lady in this case was on some bullshit. Her dogs are always out, she didn't take them up on their offer to pay half, and she looked like a fucking White Queen X-Men action figure with her big bob. The plaintiffs were living in sin but seemed like decent people.

Didn't he identify her as "my girlfriend, er, my wife" -- ? 

That case was a good illustration of "Don't let appearances fool you".  The woman who lets her dogs roam looked Junior League, fondue pot and all.  (Is that still a thing?)  Her neighbor with the large dogs had a thick chin beard and those round things in his ears, and his girlfriend/wife looked like she'd cut a bitch.  But they were the responsible ones.  Lesson learned by this old lady today.

• Love 11

I've been out of town and catching up with my JJ episodes on my DVR. I had forgotten about the repeat case of 19-year-old beauty contestant Taelyr who scammed her friend out of over $2K in pageant expenses.

I hope Taelyr isn't aspiring to an acting career down there in SoCal! Those crocodile tears in the hallterview were the fakest I've seen in a long time.

Note to Toaster: I'm thinking positive thoughts for you, too.

• Love 1
My favorite part was when the defendant (even if they weren't responsible) kept calling his dog a Staffordshire terrier and JJ kept saying, "It's a pit bull."

When I was managing a rental property, a potential tenant was insulted that I would not even consider renting to him & his three "Staffordshires".   Every time I said "pit", he corrected me.  I finally told him that he could call them "short, stocky greyhounds", but neither I, nor the insurance company wanted them on the property.

Jeesh people- no one is stopping you from "expressing yourself" with thug dogs, neck tats, koolaid hair or tackle box face piercings.  We just reserve our right to "express ourselves" by not having it in our homes or places of employment.

My mother, without missing a beat, said, "YOU can't swear at your parents!"

And....LOL.. had I even tried to swear at my parents, my front teefs would have looked like a JJ litigant in very short order!

• Love 9

The lady in this case was on some bullshit. Her dogs are always out, she didn't take them up on their offer to pay half, and she looked like a fucking White Queen X-Men action figure with her big bob.

Hated that hachet-faced bitch. "I can't put my dogs in the backyard." So a better option is to let them run loose in the street. Again, I have to say that most of the people we see here aren't nearly smart enough or responsible enough to own any animal.

In the maybe-it's-a-scam, long-lost relatives - I didn't care anything about the particulars. I'm just thankful to all the litigants for speaking in a way that didn't give me a major headache.

Not so with repeat of "Trailer Trash Riot" truck crash. JJ latched right onto "Taylor" who was glassy-eyed and on something.

• Love 2

Didn't he identify her as "my girlfriend, er, my wife" -- ? 

That case was a good illustration of "Don't let appearances fool you".  The woman who lets her dogs roam looked Junior League, fondue pot and all.  (Is that still a thing?)  Her neighbor with the large dogs had a thick chin beard and those round things in his ears, and his girlfriend/wife looked like she'd cut a bitch.  But they were the responsible ones.  Lesson learned by this old lady today.

Hee hee, I thought the same exact thing! Good for him for just giving JJ the facts of what he saw/did in a coherent way, and good for her for taking pictures of the plaintiff's dog continuing to run around off-leash after the incident. But! Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn that in past cases, where the plaintiff is suing for X amount of money and the defendant offers to pay a portion, even if JJ finds that legally, the plaintiff isn't entitled to anything, because the defendant *said* they'd pay some money, she holds them to that. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad today's dog owners didn't have to pay that woman anything (because she's one of the many litigants who Just. Didn't. Get. It.), but it just seemed inconsistent to me.

I had no idea what was going on in the Ishee case, and thought all of them had something shady going on. Though maybe Mrs. Ishee would have gotten her server back (or its value) if she hadn't added in all those nonsense claims to come up with the maximum $5000. I did go to the trouble of pausing my DVR so I could read the lengthy email. It wasn't too exciting. Best I could gather, Mr. Ishee got all worked up because the plaintiff made some nasty comments about his wife being a woman and/or Latina. Wah wah I thought we were faaaaaamily wah. The loan stuff wasn't even on that page.

For the hit-and-run car case, I assumed that despite not having witness statements attached, the police report contained information on how they connected the dots and figured out it was the defendant's SUV that caused the damage. I thought something wasn't hearsay if it's in the official police report, but meh. Either way, that was a snoozefest.

• Love 1

I think the ear hole family (not sure what they are called) didn't have to pay their offer of one half the vet bills because the plaintiff outright rejected it. In prior cases, the initial offer was accepted, but when it came time to paying it, the offeree then declined to pay.

Ear hole family was very articulate, told their case in a linear manner, and had relevant photographic evidence, I was impressed.

• Love 3
How would the mother not know her child was skipping school/failing?

one last note on this: my kid was in high school, and we'd drop him off on the way to work. We'd sit and watch him go into the building. As soon as we left, he'd walk home and call himself in as sick (Hi, this is Mr Smith, Joe's dad...). Finally after a couple of weeks, a concerned teacher called to ask how he was doing, being so sick and all. 

Ultimately he ended up at alternative school. Sometimes the parents actually do try to do the right thing, but our son is as oppositional as they come. 

So I could see a kid scamming the system for a while, but not forever. 

• Love 3
. This friend loved to come to my house because we it had a Huxtable-back-when-that-reference-didn't-make-people-think-about-rape thing going on in our house.

heh!

Well, due to issues at work and the kid's carpool fiasco, this was the first time I was able to watch JJ for at least 2 weeks. :-)

I am not getting the same episodes as you guys--yesterday I got 2- 20 year old Hispanic girls trading bitchery back and forth about crashing a car, a woman in an unfortunate yellow suit suing for a refund of a car down payment, and a surrealistic 1/2 hour exchange about road rage with a bleached blonde older woman who tried to snatch the very curly hair of a banker who looked like Heather  Locklear.  ANYONE???  I gotta somehow get in sync or I can't play.

• Love 2

WhineandCheez, I got all those too. I now get 3 hours of JJ a day - the first and last hour are repeats and the one in the middle is new.

Where do you live? I need three hours of JJ a day!

For that matter, with twenty years of episodes and broadband capabilities, maybe my dream of a Judge Judy channel can be realized.

• Love 3

heh!

Well, due to issues at work and the kid's carpool fiasco, this was the first time I was able to watch JJ for at least 2 weeks. :-)

Where are your priorities? Tell the kids to walk home and tell your boss that you have a doctor's appointment!

• Love 6

W&C, I get those, too.  I can't record any of them, though, because their description is the same as the real new eps that air later in the day. Anyway,

Today's repeats:  Ms. Budney (suing her ex for $5000 in medical bills over a fight she started about a DVD. Best part of THAT was the JJ thought it was "an X-rated video.").  Another one of those throw-my-shoe-at-the-TV cases. Holy smokes!  What a brat! I found it interesting that the parts of her face she claims were injured were the same parts of her face with piercings. Hmmm. Very few plaintiffs have been this unlikable, IMO. Blech. I wish the def. had counter-sued!

Side note - Ms. Budney had red hair, as does the second plaintiff. It IS a theme!

Second case of the ep was so sad. Daughter suing DUI dad. I hope he gets help and the family can heal.

• Love 2

Today's Episodes:

"Truth Has Its Day In Court!; Hijacked Rental Car; Stolen Cash?"
New, 11/06/2015, Reality, Crime, Courtroom
A woman with a violent past claims that another woman, who she forgot to give back money for an earlier crime, harassed her; a woman presses charges against an ex-friend for hurting her rental car, while the friend claims she stole from ticket sales.

"Lovers or Roommates?; Dangerous Biker Boy"
New, 11/06/2015, Reality, Crime, Courtroom
A couple, who used to be happy, deals with in a contentious living situation, where allegations of theft, assault and stolen property come into play; a neighbor claims they saw a little boy crash into a parked car and the mom says it's not true.
Credits: Judge Judy (Host

What puppy???

What the hell happened to the puppy!!!??? Did it starve to death in police impound?

What the hell is right! I can't believe JJ didn't ask what happened to the puppy! I guess it was taken to animal control. But she was going to leave it in the car overnight? Did I hear that right?

Re: the puppy (it's a sad one, so you may need to skip this!)

Daughter is moving, so loads up her car, including the 7-week old puppy.  Dad takes car out, gets drunk with buddies, thrown in the clink for 90 days, and car is impounded.  That's basically (!) all we heard. Some significant details were not revealed - like how did the daughter not know about the car for two weeks, and yes, did she intend to leave the puppy locked in the car all night. I think the less we know the better.

This was one of the reruns some of us get earlier in the day.

Re: the puppy (it's a sad one, so you may need to skip this!)

Daughter is moving, so loads up her car, including the 7-week old puppy.  Dad takes car out, gets drunk with buddies, thrown in the clink for 90 days, and car is impounded.  That's basically (!) all we heard. Some significant details were not revealed - like how did the daughter not know about the car for two weeks, and yes, did she intend to leave the puppy locked in the car all night. I think the less we know the better.

This was one of the reruns some of us get earlier in the day.

I was busy pricing stuff for our yard sale tomorrow so may have missed it, but did JJ ask the daughter for proof that the car was impounded or did she ask Byrd to look in the magical Blue Book for the car value? Or did she ask the dad what his sentence was for DUI? Something was off about these two and I don't mean just the puppy part. It seemed to me she was too quick to believe what the daughter said. But I am in a price tag haze today.

There was a lot missing from this one. No discussion of the car's value (or any of the stuff inside, although JJ did ask for a receipt for the price of the DOG), and I don't recall where the dollar amount came from.  JJ even started proceedings by asking the dad why he bothered showing up, since he knew it was not going to be a good day for him.

Maybe the puppy was rescued, and one of the impound guys took him home to his little boy. Yeah, I'm going with that.

Oh, dear lord. Vaquel Lofton. GET OFF MY TV! Another fine example of "nothing is my fault."  This may be one of the few times where Judy is as worked up as I've seen her. Me, too. Another one where I wish the defendant had counter sued. Loved the hallterview:  "Guess you should just pay what you owe."  Brilliant.  Argh!!!

And a word to lipstick wearers everywhere:  Hot, baby pink lipstick looks good on no one.  Doesn't matter your age, your skin color, your socio-economic status, your attitude.  It does not look good.   And I hope we get a chance to see what that butterfly tat looks like in 20  years.

Edited by SandyToes
  • Love 4

The case with fucking Slingblade and Joyce Half-Sleeve just wont end. I could listen to their Southern accents all day, but what the fuuuuck? Luuuheave...don't tell me what to do, Linda...luuuheave...don't you tell me what to do, Linda...

Boring case with lady wearing fright make-up who came with a large bald man who looked like that motherfucker on the Zoloft commercials. You know, the dude who just bounces along with his chemical joy.

Lady sues lady for sending a letter to her job to collect money from a judgment. The plaintiff was wrong -- she should've paid the lady her money, especially if she went all Jazmine Sullivan on a trailer her then-boyfriend didn't own, and she was saying she could've been fired for the letter the woman sent but what in the fucking fuck do you think would've happened if you got arrested for vandalism? -- but something about the defendant rubbed me the wrong way. Her hair looked like an old mop and her spirit gave me the shakes. She seems like not a nice lady.

Last case with...oh shit. Man, when Kamisha came strutting down the aisle with that lace front weave and butterfly titty-tat...I knew we were in for some bullshit. You guys were talking about ask vs. axe, but nobody ever mentions how some people say "ex". It's usually reserved for the ratchet trap queens of our society, but it is A Thing, and Ms. Shundrica surely was "exed" if she could come to Nashville for an event. And Kamisha? Why did you get that big ass butterfly tattoo on your clavicle? Is it because you think your triple-Ds are fly? Do you want all over hating ass bitches to bow down to the monarch? Did Mariah Carey's "Butterfly" album help you out when you were going through it with your old boyfriend? Did you guys go tit-for-tat? Inquiring minds want to know! Not really, just maybe cover up the fun bags the next time you're in a court/professional setting and don't lead with your chest so much.

• Love 9

I couldn't take my eyes off those butterfly tats on her boobs.  I thought they were kinda cute, but what do they look like when the boobs aren't in harness?  There will be at least six inches between those wings -- and what will they look like in 10-20 years? 

Any ideas on what the "event" in Nashville was all about?  Concert?  Strip show? 

The lady with the gray mop head was in the right, but vindictive.  Endanger someone's job over 80 bucks? 

• Love 1