Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Rap541 said:

I admit, I am genuinely curious if these podcasts will actually involve Jeremy actually speaking because I will admit, I'd like to know if the big boy has actual thoughts in his head. This is me being fair, ok? The show very much makes Jeremy look like a dimwit and since Auj insists he's a deep intellectual, I admit some curiosity.

Jeremy can speak from a script, I suppose, but he's mostly useful for visual appeal. A podcast won't be easy to pull off for either Jer or Auj. Neither appears especially profound. Does anyone really want to hear them rambling on about all the hardships they've overcome. Wah, wah. 

• Love 3

I am willing to be fair :)

I will say I don't put a lot of credence on "what do you want our first four podcasts to be about" as an indicator that they haven't actually got a plan simply because at some point, Auj picked up that audience interaction is important and tries to pretend that she actually pays attention to the opinions of fans, Jeremy follows her leads. If one goes by the comments on their blogs, the first four podcasts will be about where they got "insert product", how does Auj comb her hair and do her makeup, how is Baby Ember and "please tell us about how we can get cool always more swag" - so I am sure we're basically going to hear about the book and how hard writing the book was and how excited they are for the book. They're attempting to shift to having "an author platform".

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Nothing says inspiration for a studio for Jesus-based marriage advice like a trendy, upscale bar. 

One of the Duggar wives did the poopy diaper posts too, with photos of stacked used diapers in the bedroom. It's probably an attempt to make the blogger appear relatable to potential readers. Look! We're just like you! I don't know if it works, but there's no way either-new parents Roloff or new-parents Duggar see themselves equal to their followers. It's a marketing ploy. 

Holier-than-thou Jerk and Oddj partake of the evils of alcohol?  I don't drink, but I don't go around pretending that Jesus chose me to be better than everyone else either.

The poopy diaper Duggar was Jessa.  She's not a chosen child like Jerkamy - her sister was gifted with a really large house, but Jessa got a house that was used by Josh pre-scandal, and their grandmother before that.  The house has ongoing mold issues (hence it's called The Mold House), and is really small - it only has 2 bedrooms.  Considering Jessa is an odds-on favorite to keep up with her mother in the kids department, they're going to need something bigger eventually.  Those photos backfired on Jessa, big-time.  The photo set also included inches of dust on furniture, some kid scribbles on furniture, a double sink full of dirty dishes, what looks like pee-stained sheets, filthy appliances, and a huge mound of laundry that may or may not have been clean.  She and her husband do nothing all day, like working outside the home, so I do give them a little side eye.  I'm sure it must be tiring to have 2 kids under the age of 4, and I have dust and dirty dishes at my home, but I'm not sharing it with the world, lamenting "This is real life, y'all!", and I put in an 8-10 hour day at a job outside the home most days (my husband does too).

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Holier-than-thou Jerk and Oddj partake of the evils of alcohol?  I don't drink, but I don't go around pretending that Jesus chose me to be better than everyone else either.

Trust me, a) they drink alcohol, all the Roloffs partake and b) their crazy Christian fans will pointedly insist that ALCOHOL IS NOT FORBIDDEN BY THE BIBLE!!!! OMG BLESS THEM FOR DRINKING  FOR WORSHIP!!

*my intent is not to offend people here who are Christian of the not crazy variety, its just that Jeremy and Auj proudly announcing how they vow to Jesus to stay married as Jeremy thrusts his cock up Auj's vag has been justified by these crazy fans as Jesus loving. Jer and Auj drinking? Holy God, drinking isn't forbidden Jesus drank wine so Auj and Jer are EVEN CLOSER TO JESUS!!!

Auj in her teeny panties masquerading as shorts telling us all how she spreads her legs for her man whenever he wants a fuck and got herself impregnated in a treehouse...I have so many questions about  her faith. My biggest? As a wife, if Jeremy hits her, will she stay?

• Love 1

Personally, I can engage in inspirational thinking only when surrounded by exposed brick, tufted leather seating, patterned china, and top shelf liquor in cut-glass crystal. Now I think I need to carry the look into my own podcast studio and office too. Do I spot the muse hovering over Jer's man bun or is that just a chandelier? 

Why don't J & A just write a guide on how to be pretentious while avoiding steady employment and meaningful contributions to society? 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Since he’s the pretentious Christian type, I gotta wonder if he thinks Halloween is blasphemous (or if he feels like he’s SUPPOSED TO feel that way). I've seen Auj post about not liking the holiday much either. This makes me love every silly costume Amy wears at the patch even more! 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Since he’s the pretentious Christian type, I gotta wonder if he thinks Halloween is blasphemous (or if he feels like he’s SUPPOSED TO feel that way). I've seen Auj post about not liking the holiday much either. This makes me love every silly costume Amy wears at the patch even more! 

He's just showing how little his faith actually matters to him. Let me explain.

Halloween creeps him out? He prefers "harvest season"? Then he needs to be a man and not a whining little bitch and stand up for what he believes in. 

His family business that he wants to take over is a HALLOWEEN business. They aren't growing an actual food crop, they grow pumpkins that are used for decoration purposes and what are people decorating for? You guessed it, Satan's holiday, Halloween. Jack o'lanterns aren't Christian, Jeremy, and encouraging people to celebrate a non Christ based holiday is Jeremy being a liar against Christ for money.

I am genuinely not this sort of believer - I think Halloween can be celebrated in a secular way - but I am also not an asshole promoting myself as a heavy duty Christian who gets up every morning and drops to his knees to give glory to Jesus. 

This is very typical Jeremy - he wants the glory and praise for being too religiously pure to accept Halloween, but he'll gladly sell you a pumpkin without a worry about your soul. And this is all on Jeremy these days - he's a fucking adult, if he doesn't want to promote the Devil for profit, he *doesn't have to* - no one is making him work for the farm. 

But that would be hard so Jeremy just makes a passive aggressive post that takes a a shit on his family's business, and puts a smile on his face so he can profit from encouraging people to celebrate a holiday he thinks is blasphemy. As much as I don't like those douchebags who won't make cakes for same sex marriage couples, I do at least respect their willingness to lose profits over their bigoted views. Jeremy isn't man enough to take a stand on anything. He wants to be praised for his faith so he does a little dig about Halloween... and THEN SPENDS OCTOBER WORKING TO PROFIT FROM HALLOWEEN!

When it comes to faith or money, I genuinely think Roloffs always choose money first.

• Love 17

A general comment: Jack-o-lanterns are Halloween decor, pumpkins are a seasonal fruit used for decor, etc., through Thanksgiving, along with other gourds, flowers, etc.

So I guess the real question would be, how much "creepy" does the farm have & how much does Jer play a roll in the decor? What his parents do as far as dressing up & using "creepy" decorations, since it is still their farm, is their decision & perhaps he's not in on it or not fully on board.

Is that Jer holding Ember next to Auj - because I thought it was a lady but couldn't place who it could be.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Is that Jer holding Ember next to Auj - because I thought it was a lady but couldn't place who it could be.

I thought the same but the feet are the giveaway. Maybe it's that there is an actual real smile on his face? Whatever the case, I thought at first it was a woman!

• Love 4

Jeremy is a grown man, man enough to bitch about Halloween but not man enough to not work at the family business that exists due to Halloween. 

This is similar to the big boy whining how he hates social media and literally in the same breath explains how he needs people to follow him on social media to improve his a analytics. 

• Love 9

Not all Christians think Halloween is evil. Nor Valentines’ Day, nor Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, nor Harry Potter.  Only a certain subset.  

Look, certain decorations are creepy.  I’ll admit to preferring Pumpkins, Casper the friendly ghost, etc  instead of fake caskets, skeletons, and chain saws.  Maybe that’s what Jeremy means too. 

• Love 6

Jeremy is.a.fucking idiot. Biting the.hands.that.feed him again. Keep dissing reality TV.And Halloween kid.  My psychic.powers tell me that Auj won't stick around if you lose any more of your earning potential

• Love 2

Hilariously, and just so we're all on the same page, Jeremy and Audrey haven't actually written a blog post on their so very special ministry blog in over a year.

In Jesus's name, they just don't really give two shits :)

• Love 5

It’s probably leftover journals from their “back order” aka we have to wait until more people order them before their printer would make any.

Drives me jut how they phrase it. No you don’t have too many orders coming in for the stupid, copyrighted journal that we have to wait for more to be made. You don’t have enough and have to wait for more orders. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, AZChristian said:

#evenwithlimitedquantitytherewillbebooksleftover

Thought of these two when I was watching a repeat of Barney Miller last night.  They arrest a librarian, and Sgt Harris books her.  She says "We have your book in the library!".  He says "I hope people return it on time." to which she replies "It's never left the library."  :D

• Love 4
On 10/8/2018 at 5:30 PM, Rap541 said:

Funny how all of Auj's life long "known them since kindergarten" friends are white...

That's a really bizarre comment to make. A lot of people grow up in small towns... small schools.... where there isn't a single black person or even someone of any other race.  I don't even like Jeremy and Audrey but even I would have to say "everyone I've known since kindergarten...." would also be white. And not just my friends.... literally everyone!

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

That's a really bizarre comment to make. A lot of people grow up in small towns... small schools.... where there isn't a single black person or even someone of any other race.  I don't even like Jeremy and Audrey but even I would have to say "everyone I've known since kindergarten...." would also be white. And not just my friends.... literally everyone!

I would have to say the same thing about my background. My kindergarten was really small. Probably 30 kids all together between the morning and afternoon classs.   Mostly comprised of farm kids or extended relatives of farmers.  It wasn’t until I moved to a bigger town in junior high that I had classes with people who didn’t look like me. 

Audrey didn’t pick her kindergarten classmates. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, gunderda said:

A lot of people grow up in small towns... small schools.... where there isn't a single black person or even someone of any other race. 

Sure. I grew up in a small town. Audrey grew up in Portland, not a small town in the middle of no where. All of Audrey's childhood friends are white, so are Jeremy's and neither grew up in a small town, they grew up in and around a rather cosmopolitan and liberal city. If it's bizarre to note that their many many close friends in their many many often professionally done photos are white, and all their childhood friends are white and they profess a form of Christianity that has some troubling exclusionary tendencies.... then I am willing to own being "bizarre"

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, gunderda said:

That's a really bizarre comment to make

Agree^^

It is a slippery slope to imply that Jeremy & Audrey are racist.

It is a slippery slope to indict Christians as hate mongers and racists.

That is all.

Pretty sure I said "they profess a form of Christianity that has some troubling exclusionary tendencies" and not "all Christians are racists and hate mongers". 

I'm also not the one who runs a website about covenant marriage where when pressed, the owners state their website isn't for same sex couples because their form of Christianity doesn't allow or accept it, That their social circle is exclusively white is just an aside.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, artisto said:

Agree^^

It is a slippery slope to imply that Jeremy & Audrey are racist.

There are many articles on the internet that prove Jer is a racist.  I'm not sure there is any evidence that Audrey is.

• Love 1

audreyroloff. Getting ready to announce the name AND launch date for our podcast! EEEKK!!! But first we need to hear from you... ??
If you could get a behind the scenes gimpse into the life of the person who inspires you the most, who’s would that be?! Tag them in the comments
??

----------------------------------------------

You inspire me the most, Audrey. I want a behind the scenes gimpse [sic] of your life. I know that's the answer you want to hear, so please podcast away. EEEKK!!!

Edited by BradandJanet
Just don't want to take credit for typos that aren't my own
  • Love 7

On my gawd Auj really needs to stop with the torn up jeans trend, You are not a 13 year old girl in Middle School, you look ridiculous.  The cutesy matchy couple thing is annoying too

And I have to add I have never seen people take more pictures of themselves, either. What shameful egomaniacs

I thought Christians were not supposed to be proud and boastful? 

• Love 6

The pretentious, faux-careless look of hipster millennial brats like Jerk and Odd manages to bother me almost as much as the snotball rich-kid dead heads I went to college with in the 80's ... driving to shows in expensive cars their parents bought them in their carefully curated uniforms of raggedy faded jeans and overpriced artisan crafted tie dyes. Meh. 

Thank GOD for us grunge pups who kept shit real, wearing our dad's old flannel shirts and genuinely worn out jeans because that's what we had. 

Now if you will please excuse me, I need to go turn the hose on some kids who are on my lawn!

• Love 23

Did you see that Ember’s shoes are infant Doc Martens? I just can’t with the wastefulness of these guys. And the poor thing looked like she was having a difficult  time even standing in them. She’s hardly even walking yet. Get her something comfy and easy. ??‍♀️

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Has Ember ever wore anything from aTarget and not from an upscale trendy Baby Boutique?! 

My guess would be ‘Not Yet’.  However, given that they’ve quit being on the show, haven’t maintained their blog, and never seem to ship anything until they get enough orders to get something made... I’d bet her clothes will come from a normal store eventually. 

• Love 2