Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

All this drama coming from these two (Auj, mostly) about the kitchen not having a stove/oven working etc etc etc for months... has been because they want a gas stove, not an electric stove. To where they had to install a gas line to get it.

Okay, then.  This was not a "do-it-yourself" project . . . and the city would charge to install a gas line to a structure that didn't already have it.  The only way this didn't cost an arm and a leg is if the line was already there, but they had to wait for a gas company worker to come out and turn it on . . . which would not have taken "months."  

Honestly, Auj . . . some of us had to learn to "make do" in life.  We lived without gas stoves and $240 baby dresses.  Do you have ANY familiarity with reality?

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

$240.00 for a baby dress is soooo wasteful!  They should be ashamed of themselves.  I wonder with all that TLC money they have if they made any charitable donations this holiday season?

If they did we would surely hear about how wonderful of people they are for making a donation. The only “donation” i have ever heard them making is them talking about Sacks Cloth and ashes, a company who makes blankets and every time someone buys one they donate a blanket to a shelter near the purchaser.  (the golden duo have several blankets). However, i doubt they actually purchased  the blankets since they seem put them in ad type photos. 

• Love 1

The kiddies are off to Bend!

Are they staying with their many many friends? 

Staying at an inexpensive motel and spending most of their time visiting the many, many friends they miss so much?

Or are they staying at Brasada Ranch (and bragging about it on instagram) a luxury resort with private cabins?

Lil hint! It's choice three, of course!

It's about 330 bucks a night and looks very nice. 

I wonder if Jer will be photographed, sitting by the fire, sagely nodding at passages from Dave Ramsey's book on frugality?

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Or are they staying at Brasada Ranch (and bragging about it on instagram) a luxury resort with private cabins?

Whose IG? We're also from Portland and Bend-bound (well, Sunriver) for New Years so I wanted to cyber-stalk them but I don't see anything about it on Jerdrey's collective SM. 

1 minute ago, Rap541 said:

On Audrey's in her instastories

Unless she has taken it down.

Oh duh, thanks, should have guessed. I do NOT have the patience to watch her incessant, boring stories. Guess I'll have to miss out on the magic! 

• Love 1
On 12/16/2017 at 1:29 PM, Tidbit said:

Look close. Any guesses how long they had to stand like that waiting for the picture to snap. No pucker - just lips pressed together for the pose.

On 12/18/2017 at 8:25 AM, BusyOctober said:

Did they kidnap one of US magazine's photographers?  Who is snapping all of these <<spontaneous>> shots?  Can't be the cat...he's in too many of the pics.  Can't be Ember. Her little hands & fingers are too cold to hold a camera since Mommy & Daddy spent the clothing budget on various indoor hats and infinity scarfs.  Or maybe Jeremy is finally putting his camera equipment to use & he setup cameras/tripods/timers in rooms all over their house?   

Photo via timer for SURE.  I'm sure Jer came out of that fancy photography school learning at least a few things. 

On 12/22/2017 at 7:53 AM, Rap541 said:

On an aside, there's been an update in the endless house issues.

Remember how they moved back in after having to move out because the kitchen remodel was infested with mold? And remember how the stove was never working?

So, Auj has been instagramming how yesterday they FINALLY got a gas line installed for their gas stove...

So if the house never HAD a gas line, for a gas stove, then the prior owner must have been using an electric stove. Now, I have used both, and gas stoves are nicer, I don't deny that at all but... honestly, electric stoves do cook your food. All this drama coming from these two (Auj, mostly) about the kitchen not having a stove/oven working etc etc etc for months... has been because they want a gas stove, not an electric stove. To where they had to install a gas line to get it.

Audrey is a drama llama. 

My house came with a gas stove. Thankfully it was old (as in you couldn't read the knobs to know if it was off or not) AND my house had both electric and gas lines so I switched that sucker out to an electric stove as fast as I could.  I think I maybe had to use the gas stove once.  They freak me out.  

So, I’ve noticed lately that when Auj puts a Snapchat video up in her stories, she’s SO focused on herself and what the filters look like on her. I’m not surprised, of course. I mean, the damn puppy dog nose couldn’t even find Amber’s face because Auj was busy hogging the screen and making pouty faces. I Snapchat with my 1yr old and all I care about is seeing HER as the cute puppy dog. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 1

Regarding her recent mastitis story...forgive me, as I am no expert and never encountered the problem, but isn’t mastitis caused by poor breastfeeding technique and/or bacteria entering the nipple? What are all her oils going to do to help prevent that? I get that completely draining the breasts and doing warm compresses will help, but sunflower lecithin and lavender oil?? 

• Love 1

Might make it feel better? I mean, essential oils don't have any scientific backing but if you feel better because your breasts smell like lavender, you're not hurting yourself so ok. 

I wouldn't necessarily say mastitis is caused by poor breast feeding technique, it's just an infection.

Audrey has been nothing but a drama queen about her mastitis and how her child sucking her nipple is agony worse than labor but Audrey is a *good mama* and takes the agonizing pain every two hours as she *loves her baby*.... not like those shit mothers who give up and bottle feed! 

That Audrey feels the need to boast how hard she had to *fight* for her titties to work just makes me wonder how she would respond to one of her followers confessing the horror of not being a good enough mama with titty feeding like Audrey. Would she realize how badly she's made mothers who bottle feed feel? Or would she note how she's a *good mama* and only shit mothers accept bottle feeding?

42 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Audrey has been nothing but a drama queen about her mastitis and how her child sucking her nipple is agony worse than labor but Audrey is a *good mama* and takes the agonizing pain every two hours as she *loves her baby*.... not like those shit mothers who give up and bottle feed! 

Yep, "loves her baby" but doesn't dress her warmly until people start commenting about it online.  

I'll say I'm glad she's sticking with breastfeeding if it's important to her. We struggled too--an LC helped clear it all up pretty quickly--but breastfeeding is one of my sweetest memories with my daughter. And I *want* to say I'm pleased that she's talking about her struggles, because I think it's important that women don't feel isolated with any issues they experience with birth and child rearing. But she's so smug and entitled that it's hard to see anything she does as contributing to the rah rah sisterhood. And I'm with you, @Shmoopaloop--I cringe when I imagine mixing mastitis with essential oils. 

• Love 4

Ember

Little People, Big World stars Audrey and Jeremy Roloff welcomed a baby girl named Ember on Sept. 10. The name Ember translates literally to “hot ashes,” which is apparently the significance the couple was going for. They told Us, “Campfires have been such a big part of our love story.” Well, OK then.

hahahhahaha I almost wet myself!

Okay I did a little but that is another story!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

Ember

Little People, Big World stars Audrey and Jeremy Roloff welcomed a baby girl named Ember on Sept. 10. The name Ember translates literally to “hot ashes,” which is apparently the significance the couple was going for. They told Us, “Campfires have been such a big part of our love story.” Well, OK then.

hahahhahaha I almost wet myself!

Okay I did a little but that is another story!

I wonder if Auj and Jeremy were patrons: http://www.wweek.com/bars/news-bars/2017/11/29/40-year-old-downtown-gay-club-embers-will-close-thursday-night/ [I thought of it when I first saw the news about a month ago. Forgot to post then.]

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Absolom said:

That poor child:  "beared so much fruit."

Hard to bear that much fruit while they whethered two remodels and had such a furry of activity.

Memo to self: Do not even THINK about reading their journal or blogs. You're running low on aspirin.

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 6
On 12/30/2017 at 10:20 AM, Rap541 said:

Might make it feel better? I mean, essential oils don't have any scientific backing but if you feel better because your breasts smell like lavender, you're not hurting yourself so ok. 

I wouldn't necessarily say mastitis is caused by poor breast feeding technique, it's just an infection.

That Audrey feels the need to boast how hard she had to *fight* for her titties to work just makes me wonder how she would respond to one of her followers confessing the horror of not being a good enough mama with titty feeding like Audrey. Would she realize how badly she's made mothers who bottle feed feel? Or would she note how she's a *good mama* and only shit mothers accept bottle feeding?

My point was she said she was doing these things in order to prevent mastitis again. 

I looked it up and poor technique is a cause for some. 

On 12/31/2017 at 11:03 PM, Absolom said:

That poor child:  "beared so much fruit."

My god that girl is a dullard!!  Not only "beared so much fruit," but "whethered remodels" in a "furry of activity."  Seriously did she ever show up to English class???  I would be ashamed if one of my children was that ignorant.  Does no one correct her mistakes??  Wasn't her MIL a teacher??  And don't even get me started on "Beating 50 percent."  Seriously, that sounds like a fight club or something.  What morons!!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Normades said:

My god that girl is a dullard!!  Not only "beared so much fruit," but "whethered remodels" in a "furry of activity."  Seriously did she ever show up to English class???  I would be ashamed if one of my children was that ignorant.  Does no one correct her mistakes??  Wasn't her MIL a teacher??  And don't even get me started on "Beating 50 percent."  Seriously, that sounds like a fight club or something.  What morons!!!

Amy taught pre-school. Very little grammar and spelling taught there.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Normades said:

I wouldn't use mother-in-law Amy as a guide to good English skills. Amy's grammar is atrocious. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

Amy taught pre-school. Very little grammar and spelling taught there.

Thank you.  I didn't realize that.  My own sister, who has never cracked a book, calls herself a "teacher."  She also teaches pre-school.  I realize teaching pre-school is no walk in the park, however Amy calling herself a teacher all those years is disingenuous.  It all makes sense now.  Or should I say it makes cents?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Thank you.  I didn't realize that.  My own sister, who has never cracked a book, calls herself a "teacher."  She also teaches pre-school.  I realize teaching pre-school is no walk in the park, however Amy calling herself a teacher all those years is disingenuous.  It all makes sense now.  Or should I say it makes cents?

Or maybe scents? :)

• Love 5

So first, while Amy is a college graduate, she is not an education major and only worked as a preschool teacher. More importantly, as far as Audrey is concerned, Amy is a slutty whore who doesn't have valid advice.

But here's the thing. And I am going to say something nice about Auj.

She's not untalented as a writer. She has drive - and thats a lot of the battle - and she has some passion about her topic. Her little articles aren't to my taste but she has some ability. 

Her problem is that she either needs to hire a proof reader or she *needs to accept the criticisms about her spelling and grammar and educate herself*. Because the criticism up above is absolutely fair. 

And she needs to get over the idea that people only criticize her because they hate her. If she genuinely wants to be a writer - she's in the lucky position that she's got an instant audience because of the tv show but if her writing is laughable because of her spelling and grammar errors, she's never going to grow an audience beyond sycophants. 

• Love 1

To piggyback on Rap541... Amy has probably learned it’s best not to try to give Audrey( and Jer) advice, or correct their spelling and grammar. DILs resent it when they do.  Also, Amy probably learned a while back not to read Audrey’s musings. 

• Love 2

Eh, I find her writing pretty self-indulgent and self-serving. If she does have drive and passion, she needs to find a way to channel it better. They’re gonna need the money one day and I don’t believe Beating 50 is gonna pay the bills.

I’ll go ahead and say I AM quite envious of her pretty darn perfect complexion (I hate it when she wears excessive amounts of makeup, because the bitch doesn’t even need it. Ugh!) and her thick, curly hair. I’d kill for those, but don’t tell her. Don’t wanna feed that ego! ;)

Eh, I find her writing pretty self-indulgent and self-serving.

That's because she's immature and because she's encouraged to be self indulgent. She's also really focused on selling, to where she jams it in on every post and it's not always appropriate. Made worse that she doesn't listen to or accept criticism. She really needs to decide whether she wants to be spiritual in her writing or if her writing is something she does to sell t-shirts. It doesn't help her that she goes on about wanting to be closer to God and to detach from her cell phone... and tries to sell product in the same post AND makes no pause in posting at all. People who are seriously into the spiritual stuff can tell who is talking the talk but not walking the walk. 

If she does have drive and passion, she needs to find a way to channel it better. They’re gonna need the money one day and I don’t believe Beating 50 is gonna pay the bills.

Beating 50 Percent is turning into an abandoned project and or was a funnel to her instagram where she sells stuff. 

She's clearly passionate about pitching the Always More products - I have to give her credit in that if she's on tv she is wearing her product line and making Jeremy wear it to. 

• Love 2

Lurker finally coming out...so excuse any errors that might be present.  Although I'm sure if I just spellcheck I should be fine.  (zing!)

I would agree with the above poster, you have to give it to Auj for taking the opportunity for free advertising.  The only time she isn't wearing always more is if there is a scene of them out in public dressed nice.  She has also convinced Tori and Amy to flaunt that clothing line.  I would say she has convinced Jeremy, but always more gave them always more money to pay for that money pit of a home.

My question is, how long will always more stick around when LPBW goes away?  As discussed before, the two love birds Jer and Auj aren't the show's second generation.  They are two normal people that had a normal baby.  I have a feeling once the show goes away so will customer base who wants to buy 40 dollar tee shirts.  I give it two years tops after the show has ended before she is the assistant manager of a Barre studio and Jeremy is 'running the farm' in his faithful man sweatshirt.

I'll end on the insta story he made the other day.  All I want to do sometimes is send a message asking how he could pose as such a big reader but stink at writing!  I'm not great at writing, but at least I don't say writing is my day job.

• Love 5

I don’t think it matters if they are on TV any more or not. Or if they are not LP. Audrey has 690000 followers on Instagram. It’s a “lifestyle blogger thing now”. There are lifestyle bloggers that have never been on TV and they do fine. Now, whether she has anything quality to say is another matter. 

• Love 1

Well, I think this:

Now, whether she has anything quality to say is another matter. 

Sums up the problem of life after the show pretty neatly. The show does give them attention they wouldn't normally receive, but without the show, how many people will they keep? Are they willing to concede they may need to change to grow their online audience?

As it happens, their latest instastories are pretty much "OMG Look at what someone sent us as a gift because we're on tv!" coupled with Audrey sagely noting that she is concerned about people feel about the gift box instastories because she's so very sensitive to the feelings of others. She's asking people to vote on whether or not they enjoy seeing Audrey coo over whatever she's holding up while Jeremy looks bored and randomly mutters "yeah thanks... <insert name>"

Honestly Auj? The fact that you don't have the sense to understand how someone with wealth and privilege cooing with delight and *obviously* encouraging others to also send gifts as you not so subtly state clearly you are willing to give free advertising for anyone who sends you free stuff  is a bit much, let me help you out.

Bragging about the gifts you receive is rude. Accept it, honey, you're not poor, you don't need charity, and you don't need a precious cozy comfy blankey for baby for every day *of the year*. It looks grabby and greedy when people who very clearly are not poor just merrily encourage fans to gift them. You don't need these things and I strongly suspect you only praise the nicest and most expensive. Please at least pay lip service to the idea that you *might* consider donating some of the many many outfits and bows and blankets and supplies you receive for your baby because honestly you look like a greedy bitch when you encourage people to send you things in hopes you might give them free advertising.

• Love 6

Just saw on one of her stories that some couple had a fight during one of their gag-worthy Navigator's Council nights. Followed by Auj Poj talking about how Satan doesn't want you to commit to their journal. I about died. I've said it once, but I could say it every day, these two are so damn insufferable.

• Love 4

Hey, Audrey? There is a reason that babies are usually dressed in pretty pink and lovely blue, or some brighter primary color ... it's because nude, mocha, beige, and ecru make pale, toothless, bald-headed infants look bad. Sickly and washed out. 

Maybe it's some kind of (hipster?) trend to dress your baby in neutrals or something, I dunno. 

I just know I don't like it.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps I am a little sensitive, but did she need to scoot in the "look at those high percentile rolls" comment? Some mothers cannot help but find the smallest ways to compete. My SIL does it with our kids who are very close in age. I'm an older mom and  for the most part couldn't give a shit which child is better in all ways at everything but sometimes, it does sting a little. Did you really need to do that Audrey? yes, it's a small comment but it's intentional. Make no mistake about that. 

• Love 3

I 've been warching many (but not all) seasons/episodes of LPBW and had I known that this particular PT thread about the peeps on this show, would be so spot on with snark and wit, I would have come here years ago. Better late than never! You LPBW posters rock!!

• Love 3

She made some comment the other day that suggested they plan on having another baby by the end of the year. I can’t remember what she said, though...argh! A tiny bit of me thinks they’d like to have 2 before Z&T do. Gotta keep popping ‘em out until they get a boy! ?

• Love 1