Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

I really can't judge the attractiveness of baby clothes. I'm the asshole who dressed up the baby niece in a little onsie with the words "Dingo Bait!" on the front. ;)

There's also a picture of the niece sitting in a stew pot, and posed next to a 12 pack of beer. I'm awful. :)

• Love 10

I've never seen baby clothes like that before.  Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say about that lol

So in the caption to that picture Audrey is talking about this "cute aggression" face she finds herself making all the time. It sounds to me like she's describing the look she had on her face in that awful picture where she described Ember as night owl. Is she trying to explain away the nasty look on her face in that picture by saying it has something to do with how she reacts when she sees something cute ?  Because she looked aggravated as hell in that picture to me and I ain't buyin' it.

• Love 8

I’m not going to specifically comment on vaccinations because I feel like it’s an individual decision, but I’m a pediatric nurse so most could probably figure out where I stand on the issue based on that. I’ve heard pretty much every argument in the book from both sides of the issue... but if Audrey is sensitive about comments on the clothing she dresses the baby in, I recommend her steering clear of the vaccine issue on social media because both sides can be vicious. 

So her precious oils didn’t cure her mastitis? I’m not normally a jerk when it comes to most things but essential oils is my version of the vaccine arguement. I’m sure oils work for some and that’s great but it annoys the crap out of me when they are treated like the end all be all. A couple years ago my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 endometrial cancer, there were no treatment options other than comfort measures, so imagine my surprise when I received a fb message from someone I haven’t talked to in 10 years shilling young living oils for STAGE 4 CANCER... right... the doctors don’t have any treatment but sure let me try oiling her up. She passed away 5 weeks later, who knows maybe she’d still be here had I tried the oils (sarcasm... sorry I’m still bitter)... but when I see Audrey spouting off about things she really has no clue about it makes me ragey.

• Love 17
9 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I've never seen baby clothes like that before.  Yeah, that's all I'm gonna say about that lol

So in the caption to that picture Audrey is talking about this "cute aggression" face she finds herself making all the time. It sounds to me like she's describing the look she had on her face in that awful picture where she described Ember as night owl. Is she trying to explain away the nasty look on her face in that picture by saying it has something to do with how she reacts when she sees something cute ?  Because she looked aggravated as hell in that picture to me and I ain't buyin' it.

She posted an example of her "cute aggression" face. I was also thinking of the face you're referring to.

image.png

• Love 3

So, basically she's insisting when we see her looking annoyed, she's really just displaying her "cute aggression" face and is... filled with Christ's love?

Does she even know what the word aggression means? 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

So her precious oils didn’t cure her mastitis? I’m not normally a jerk when it comes to most things but essential oils is my version of the vaccine arguement. I’m sure oils work for some and that’s great but it annoys the crap out of me when they are treated like the end all be all. A couple years ago my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 endometrial cancer, there were no treatment options other than comfort measures, so imagine my surprise when I received a fb message from someone I haven’t talked to in 10 years shilling young living oils for STAGE 4 CANCER... right... the doctors don’t have any treatment but sure let me try oiling her up. She passed away 5 weeks later, who knows maybe she’d still be here had I tried the oils (sarcasm... sorry I’m still bitter)... but when I see Audrey spouting off about things she really has no clue about it makes me ragey.

May I recommend The Penn and Teller Bullshit: Alternative Medicine episode? The episode on vaccinations also is quite entertaining and helps when I feel a little ragey about certain subjects. There is also an episode, I think it's the green project where they get people at an earth day festival to sign a petition to outlaw oxygen or water (cannot remember which one) simply by looking the right way and using the elemental terms which they obviously didn't understand. It reminds me of Audrey and her essential oils. Its cool in her circles and believes it based on a friend of a friend of a friend who is also way cool, young, hip, and Christiany. Why quibble about actual science when it makes You look hip. Now if the oils bring you comfort, then call it for what it is. Comfort, not science or a cure. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

So, basically she's insisting when we see her looking annoyed, she's really just displaying her "cute aggression" face and is... filled with Christ's love?

Does she even know what the word aggression means? 

If you don't know how to properly use a word, don't use it thinking it will make you look smart and clever. It will not, in fact it will have the opposite effect. I tell this to my oldest all the time. I also follow it up with google it. Look up the word. What's the meaning, how is it used. Noun? Adjective? Verb? Adverb? Now, is it what you thought? Were you using it correctly? No? Well now don't you love google. Aren't you just that much smarter for checking it out? An next time you use it, it will be correct. I have no mercy on that subject with my child.  I tell her all the time plain speech is 100 times more intellectual than using words to don't understand. 

Yeah because if she DOES know what aggression means, she's basically saying when she's making that face, she's feeling hostile towards her baby. I mean, I suspect that is NOT what she means because I doubt her public narrative on how she's the perfect mom wasn't supposed to include "this is the face I make when the baby pisses me off yet again, please praise me".

On an aside, funny how there hasn't been a whole lotta chatter about filming....

5 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:

She posted an example of her "cute aggression" face. I was also thinking of the face you're referring to.

image.png

As a parent, I can't imagine spending this much time and energy focusing on MY cutesy response to my child being adorable. 

• Love 8

I don’t know what that face is, but it’s neither cute or aggressive. It looks like she’s in severe pain. 

I also suggest she either take off her false eyelashes, or put them on better. If she doesn’t have false eyelashes on.... then seriously reduce the amount of mascara. 

• Love 7

Why is it Audrey's job to tend their sleepless little night owl? Jeremy obviously had himself a nice nap. Maybe he could get up with the baby tonight ...

I mean it's not like he's gonna be out working the night shift at his job or anything. I am assuming Audrey must be pumping to help her with her mastitis. Can't he give Briquette her bottle and let Audrey rest? A good night's sleep might help her get over the need to make those ridiculous faces.

• Love 11

Yeah. You  are  NOT cute, Audrey.

1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why is it Audrey's job to tend their sleepless little night owl? Jeremy obviously had himself a nice nap. Maybe he could get up with the baby tonight ...

I mean it's not like he's gonna be out working the night shift at his job or anything. I am assuming Audrey must be pumping to help her with her mastitis. Can't he give Briquette her bottle and let Audrey rest? A good night's sleep might help her get over the need to make those ridiculous faces.

I wonder if maybe she insists on doing it all herself so she can be all "Martyr Mommy" for her Instagram fan club?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FinePoint said:

Yeah. You  are  NOT cute, Audrey.

I wonder if maybe she insists on doing it all herself so she can be all "Martyr Mommy" for her Instagram fan club?

That occurred to me, too. But I went with "Jeremy is a lazy slob" because it was his post LOL 

Actually it's possible we're both right. Jeremy is a bum and Audrey has a martyr complex coupled with a deep need for attention from a pack of total strangers.

They deserve each other. 

• Love 7

I was happy to note that Ember was nice and snugly in a hat, long sleeve and blanket. Which makes me wonder, does she really have hit and miss days for appropriate dress? Or does she change clothing to what appeals to her based on the fact that Ember is nothing but a prop in the picture? I think that would almost be worse because it implies she knows the difference and still underdresses the baby just to have the right "look" for her brand. 

Edited by Punkadoo
  • Love 6

I looked up "cute aggression" and apparently it's an actual thing. It's supposed to mean the feeling you have when something's so cute you just want to scream or eat something/one up. I get the feeling, but the term is just plain dumb.

4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t know what that face is, but it’s neither cute or aggressive. It looks like she’s in severe pain. 

I also suggest she either take off her false eyelashes, or put them on better. If she doesn’t have false eyelashes on.... then seriously reduce the amount of mascara. 

They're extensions.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Cracked me up - when they FINALLY have the baby in a cap and sweater, she's inside.  Dressed like/by her millennial parents.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I've actually noticed since the um...unfortunate picture, the baby in various instastories has been quite warmly dressed and in caps. Funny that.

And sleeping!  Now that's she's not shivering, she can actually sleep!!!!

• Love 6

Auj did an #ootd for Ember in an Instastory. (I’d post it here, but I’m too lazy right now.) And, as usual, it was such an odd choice for a little baby. A flouncy little tunic, bloomers, and knee high socks. She’s trying to push this kid to be a little fashionista so hard. I’ll say it again, put some damn pants on that kid!

• Love 1

I think the irony that she uses the word "love" as carelessly as her complaints about the usage of others is hilarious. But... "blah blah blah" is basically right. She's not giving bad advice on marriage, its just pretty standard Good Housekeeping or Woman's World marital advice. Wait, sometimes she goes on about Jesus (although I have noticed the lovely "We have sex because making love is a form of worship" talk has been toned down the more that she tries appealing to the more conservative crowd)so basically she could maybe write for Guideposts. Except tht the folks at Guideposts probably have actual church membership requirements - at last check, Jer and Auj do not belong to a church because they are "home churching". And have established in their lovely blog that they believe reciting their marital vows to Jesus while Jeremy thrusts his cock into Audrey counts as going to church on the Sabbath

• Love 1

What is a swestshirt? Lol.  What she wrote is a lively sentiment. One that has been written about in lots of self- help marriage advice books. Then she cheapens the entire thing by yelling at you to buy, buy, buy. Someone should respond with,’ not buying your product because I am showing my spouse LOVe by buying him something he actually needs’. 

• Love 3

I'm not PC at all so my first thought was just how many men are really going to want a shirt full of pink flowers. My next thought was here we go again with ALWAYS MORE preaching from these two big ego marital experts. Finally, the whole thing is really just a quote of SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK which Tawdry just cheapens as said above by using it to peddle her ugly shirts. 

Edited by FinePoint
"ALWAYS MORE" editing :)
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Besides the blah, blah, blah, she contradicts her own words by saying she loves someone's words. 

If I bought that sweatshirt for Mr. Natalie he would be questioning my love for him.  

• Love 13

Mr. AZC and I wear matching shirts . . . a LOT.  We are well-known for it.  Most of them are t-shirts that we've bought as souvenirs of our travel adventures.  But that man does NOT love me enough to wear a shirt with a big bunch of flowers on the front.

• Love 8

But that man does NOT love me enough to wear a shirt with a big bunch of flowers on the front.

Point, AZ Christian, I am sure this is exactly why Auj and Jer would look at you and Mr. AZChristian and smugly note how you're not beating fifty percent!

Judging by how Jeremy wears his hair to Auj's taste, and wears clothes and hats to please her, I can guess who wears the ripped up jeans in this family.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Point, AZ Christian, I am sure this is exactly why Auj and Jer would look at you and Mr. AZChristian and smugly note how you're not beating fifty percent!

Judging by how Jeremy wears his hair to Auj's taste, and wears clothes and hats to please her, I can guess who wears the ripped up jeans in this family.

I think we're pretty confident that we'll beat 50%, given that we've been married for over 53 years. LOL.

• Love 8

Jeremy’s body language says he hates it and his dumb ass wife as well.  Check out his grimace and balled up fist.  His life suuuuucks and he can’t ever escape her bullshit cause divorce is bad. Ha! I love it!

• Love 5

" The Oregon coast decided to really showing off".... Well, bless her heart for trying... I wonder if it occurs to Auj that if she's going to present herself as a professional writer, she really needs to work on her written grammar. And find some new words to use - I mean, apparently every piece of clothing she shills is "so cozy".

• Love 6
On 12/3/2017 at 6:53 AM, leighroda said:

have you seen this?

• Love 4

That was awesome.

I once knew someone who hawked that stuff to all her friends (and anyone else she met).  She swears that because she wore essential oils, she often got upgraded to first class on airplanes.  Yeah, right.  If she did ever get upgraded, I doubt it had anything to do with oils.  

#skeptic

Okay, so a few things...

I think it’s nice that the couples can get together and go away on a mini vacation and go Christmas tree shopping together (in their matching WORK overalls, Carhartt, I’m sure ?), but watching their lack of responsibility annoys me. I get it, they make decent money off the show, therefore can spend their days doing whatever they please. And I’m sure a lot of it was for filming purposes, but yeah. I know that Tori will return to teaching (given that she doesn’t get pregnant again soon), but I feel like Zach could be doing more than the soccer gig (it seems like he’s always home). I bet it pays diddly squat, but at least they invest their money well, compared to AujPoj and idiot boy. So kudos there. I don’t mind Zach, but in some of Tori’s Instastories, I feel like I see a bit of jerky Jeremy in him. Not sure why, sometimes I just get that impression. 

I hope those cousins grow up being besties. 

• Love 1

Super late, but yes, cute aggression is a real documented thing that's been studied, and it's something that I've used in reference to myself before. Whenever I see my 3yo niece, I feel a lot of cute aggression, it's this weird feeling of agitation/aggression because you're overcome with positive feelings toward something cute and you just don't know what to do with yourself. When I see my niece I just want to squeeze her super tight (I don't actually do this, I give her normal hugs because I'm not insane). Or when I see cute dog videos online I feel this urge to punch something because I'm frustrated that I can't just reach through the screen and pet the FLOOFY LITTLE DOG OMG IT'S SO CUTE JUST KILL ME NOW I WANT TO SQUEEZE IT TO DEATH. It's fucking weird, man. 

• Love 1

Jeremy and Zack were both mothered  by Amy in that filthy home with no sheets on their beds and enough dirty dishes to start a buffet!

Zack being a soccer star was Amy's dream.

Matt knew what he had to work with but he could never get past Amy!

You reap what you sow!

So now two wives have two momma's boys.  Thank goodness Matt made them lots of money with HIS ideas!

• Love 2

I did always get the impression that Amy considered those 4 kids to be hers and hers alone.  Matt was not the greatest father but those kids had no respect for him...how could they... Amy would argue with Matt on every issue with the children...in front of the children.  There home was a fking disgusting pigsty!  If it weren't for Matt's idea to get them on TLC I guarantee Jeremy would be working at Menards or Lowe's as some low level stockboy...living in his old bedroom with no no sheets on his bed and Amy still catering to his every whim!

• Love 3