Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 10/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, Juliegirlj said:

In the photos their baby is always wearing a dress or onesie, even though temperatures are cooler, and Jer and Auj are wearing warmer clothes. Put that lil monkey in a cozy sleeper !!!! 

Hello All... I'm new to the blog, agreeing with most everything you all are posting.  I am the mother of three grown kids and just have a few comments for now.  First of all, newborns want and need to be swaddled, not dressed in a onesie.  If the temp is warm-ish they still need to be swaddled in a light receiving blanket.  Secondly, I'm noticing the pics of Ember are indeed growing in number but, are there any posted with her eyes OPEN?  

• Love 3

She's just posted a few more photos of baby Charcoal on Instagram. She added a comment after the post saying that they took a 3 week "social media fast" before posting photos. Uh-huh. Sure. It had nothing at all to do with waiting for the magazine debut, right? 

• Love 13

Um... does the dumb bitch understand that her daily instastories are in fact, social media? I mean Jesus fucking Christ, Audrey, you and Jer-Bear are on social media constantly. During your social media fast, Jer-Bear was using social media to find someone to fix his fucking espresso machine and you were posting nightly diatribes about how you were slamming a titty in your baby's mouth no matter that you were in screaming pain worse than child birth.... THIS WAS ALL DURING YOUR FAST!

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, thebalconyfool said:

I just noticed in the newer pics that Ember's a red head. I thought so in the very first pic posted of her, but it's more obvious now.

It looks light blonde to me but I can't really tell.  Both of my sons had red hair at birth and one is blonde and one is brown now so things definitely change.

Ok so I have been hate-reading a few of her blog posts, or whatever and she keeps saying "natural childbirth" this and "natural childbirth" that... even fucking Jer says something about it in the article.  Shut the fuck up literally NO ONE gives a fuck if you had drugs or not during childbirth. No one is impressed no one actually fucking cares! 

It's as if I had a toothache and ran around town telling people, "I'm in so much pain but not taking anything!  That's right, I'm going through pain!  Pain for me!!  But not doing anything to stop it!  More pain for me!"   People would think I was an idiot for not taking a pain killer.  Because only an idiot would speak incessantly about how they endure pain.  It's weird.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It looks light blonde to me but I can't really tell.  Both of my sons had red hair at birth and one is blonde and one is brown now so things definitely change.

She might be blonde, but I always notice a red sheen so I'm thinking she's a red head. Of course that may change, as you mentioned. Either way, she's adorable. Just a shame about her parents., I really can't stand either one of them. 

Jeremy's hair looks as though it smells.

Jackson looks just like Tori in that pumpkin picture.  Same eyes.

I don't think Ember is cute, but then again I don't think any newborns are cute.  Some get cute around 4 or 5 weeks old, but to me most don't.  Sorry, I'm just one of those people who can't stand kids.

• Love 9

Well, in fairness, they aren't unemployed. They are reality show whores. 

They want the public to *believe* they work as bloggers and marital counselors (and isn't it noticeable how Jeremy has shut up about being a photographer?) but the reality is that they're basically paid to play on tv. I mean, there's no way the blog, Audrey's career as a part time fitness expert and Jeremy's incredible career of following Daddy Matt around supports them. It's the show. They better pray Tori and Zach keep pumping out dwarf babies because that's what's keeping the show on the air.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Well, in fairness, they aren't unemployed. They are reality show whores. 

They want the public to *believe* they work as bloggers and marital counselors (and isn't it noticeable how Jeremy has shut up about being a photographer?) but the reality is that they're basically paid to play on tv. I mean, there's no way the blog, Audrey's career as a part time fitness expert and Jeremy's incredible career of following Daddy Matt around supports them. It's the show. They better pray Tori and Zach keep pumping out dwarf babies because that's what's keeping the show on the air.

Not just the oh so busy part time Barre3 instructing (for what, a couple hours a year? Maybe? If even that?)  Plus her lucrative "career" as an essential oils sales consultant, the income from her social media product promotions (just love the innovative sales technique of using their many body fluid stains ?? to sell sheets), the ripped-off "journals," and the verrrry busy business blogging NOT ONLY her aujpoj blog but  ALSO the 50 percent blog? Which she co-founded? And of course the income ?from selling her overpriced "Always More" clothing (and jewelry!) in her "shop" on her blog. Where she has "expanded" her "business" into a baby clothing line. Which will undoubtedly expand into a toddler and then a children's clothing line as Ember ?and future sibs Ash, Cole, Kindling, and Briquette (thank u whoever came up w that one) grow into grade schoolers. Such a very bizzy entrepreneur with alllll of her many, many "businesses" but also a bizzy new mom too?? 

I just don't know *how* she manages to do it all, and with such beauty and grace. Wow, you're soooo uh-mazing Audrey, you're so beautiful Audrey, your love for the  Lord is so inspiring Audrey, don't worry you're such a good mommy Audrey, just love your hair Audrey.......or so say her slobbering "fans" on  Instagram. BARF.

Edited by FinePoint
Punctuation :)
  • Love 8

Maybe it's me, but anyone else tired of the floral tied headband/wrap Audrey keeps putting in her hair? It reminds me of Rosie the Riveter. Not such a great look. And not great for anyone past elementary school. 

• Love 5

Now now SongbirdHollow, you're just hating on this self proclaimed "writer". 

I mean, she has a baby and still managed to write this beautiful missive for us!

More seriously, I am genuinely waiting to see if these two crap out a real book. On anything. 

• Love 1

Audrey looks better without makeup.  She just had a baby, and despite that (IMO) I think her natural appearance is prettier.  I agree about the hair scarves but it may be a way to keep hair off her face.

This 50% thing annoys me.  

Cute pictures of the babies.  Jackson is growing up fast.

• Love 5

I wonder if they know about the Nickelodeon character Ember McLain. 

"According to one of the creators for the show, before she died, Ember was an unpopular high school-aged girl who had large dreams of becoming a rock star. One day a boy asked her out to the movies. She waited all night for him to show up, saying, "He's just running late." When morning came and he didn't show up, Ember went home. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep and didn't wake up when her house mysteriously caught on fire. She died in the flames, which possibly gave her the name "Ember" "

here is a YT about her story:

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:30 AM, MegD said:

The top of the window is the start of the wonkiness. The grout lines don't match for row 4 and 5 down with the left side and the right side is all jacked up. Plus the grout lines aren't even across the whole thing. It also looks like some of the tiles still have grout on them. Someone didn't properly polish them.

It is interesting that the layout didn't change much. Didn't Auj have elaborate remodeling plans for the kitchen including blowing out walls?

That kitchen just looks boring to me.  Too much white, and the tiles remind me of a subway.  I do like the floors, but the rest of the kitchen just needs something, not sure what...maybe some color.

Oh lord, now they've somehow incorporated that cheesy typewriter into the pregnancy photo.  Ack!

auj.jpg

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Lots of great photos!  Apparently, Ember will be a ginger.  It has that hint, imo.   Here's the link again. I don't think it transferred.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/jeremy-and-audrey-roloff-introduce-baby-girl-ember-pics-w505703/happy-family-w505713

Maybe it's just me, but her hair only looks to have a reddish tint to it if she's got something red or orange on or right against her head. Her skin also looks a little rosier than in others. The first four pictures on Auj's Instagram show what I'm talking about. Look at the orange flower dress versus the white dress. I suspect that there's a lot of time spent making sure her hair looks red. I think dye is coming soon, but I think it's going to be more strawberry blonde if it's red at all.

Has anyone had the pleasure of listening to Jeremy baby talk to Ember yet?  They both have posted some Instastories featuring his super high pitched super annoying baby talk voice. I didn't know his voice could go that high!

Is it just me - and to be fair, I freely admit to not being a baby person - but is lil Ember kind of a small baby?

I mean, she was two weeks late, and only 7.13 pounds or whatever - but the kid looks small. If Auj is really having difficulty feeding, I hope she reconsiders her devotion to breast feeding. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Is it just me - and to be fair, I freely admit to not being a baby person - but is lil Ember kind of a small baby?

I mean, she was two weeks late, and only 7.13 pounds or whatever - but the kid looks small. If Auj is really having difficulty feeding, I hope she reconsiders her devotion to breast feeding. 

Not really. Average birth weight is 7 1/2 pounds. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 Oz - which is almost 8 pounds. Sounds about right for a baby that was supposedly two weeks overdue.

Yeah, her birth weight is pretty normal, but I agree. Every time I see her photos, I always think how small she looks. Doesn't help that she seems to dress her in outfits that look too big. Maybe I'm just used to seeing my huge baby. ?

• Love 2

Those two are addicted to social media. Have they gone a day without Instagramming? Or an hour?? They're doing a great disservice to their daughter by constantly sharing on social media. Tory and Zach post a good bit, but it's mostly  about Jackson. They are so totally in love with cute Baby J. With Auj and Jeremy, it's usually about THEM. Even when there are pictures of Ember, I just get the vibe that they are very full of themselves.

• Love 1

Did you guys see her Instastory about the YL baby wipes she's using? Apparently they're THE ONLY good ones at cleaning up poopy bottoms. I looked up the price, for shiz and giggles, and they're about $12 for 72. Umm...I get about 800 wipes for that price and they work just fine and dandy. Jesus, these two like blowing money. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Are they organic wipes? Is that it?

They're loaded with essential oils. And we all know how she loves her Young Living. Maybe she's hoping all her followers will buy them so she'll be compensated. She not only uses that stuff, but peddles it too, correct?

I was looking for a distraction while hubby is watching the ball game, so I googled for reviews of these marvelous baby wipes.  They are not listed in the top 10 of any of the non-YL sites I looked at.  Something called Water Wipes appeared on all the top 10 lists.

• Love 1

Water Wipes are excellent because they are basically chemical free.  They're the opposite of the YL wipes.  99.9% purified water and .1% grapefruit seed extract IIRC.  My granddaughter is allergic to all the wipes we tried except for Water Wipes.  

• Love 3

Did either of them mention any problems with baby after delivery? In one of the photos I noticed Jeremy is with the baby in the Nicu. Some infants have issues in the immediate postpartum period and are admitted to to the nicu for observation. The baby looked to have petechia on her trunk, and that can be from delivery, but also from more serious concerns. Just wondered....

They both posted instastories today about going to Starbucks after boycotting it for 2 years after not agreeing with something they did. Think it was about the holiday red cup they rolled out 2 years ago? I remember a bunch of Christians were upset about that. Jeremy was shown looking at his coffee and pastry with utter disgust. Such a difficult life of privilege. 

Yet when pressed for details, these two little bitches will be hard pressed to say anything other than "We're complaining and were boycotting to where we instragramed our displeasure but WHY were we boycotting? Why, how dare anyone ask us such a private question!" - I'd seriously respect their religious nonsense a lot more if they'd own it but since being pro-diversity pays more than "We boycotted Starbuckls because we decided if they don't say "Christmas IS ABOUT CHRIST! OH MY GOD WHY HAS STARBUCK'S FORSAKEN THEE!!" - basically they know it will turn off fans so they keep their little bitch mouths shut.

Just got a chance to catch up on Jer and Auj's instastories.

Sure enough, Jer is man enough to bitch about Starbucks, make faces, and whine, but not actually man enough to tell us why he was boycotting Starbucks. 

And hmmm, Jer really hates being in Portland Suburbia and everything is "corporate" and how awful it is that someone is building another gas station when they *could* be building him a not Starbucks coffee shop. Christ Jeremy, you DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE BEND, and you don't have to work at all and have time to spend with your baby and prat about how you hate the corporate scene....

Auj's dramatic reveal? Despite evidence to the contrary, she's not into anything girly at all except her lovely fake eyelashes. Also drones on in several instatories about her "Always More" necklace that *isn't poor quality*

• Love 5

Haha. Jeremy should open his own little coffee shop and mama Roloff could sell her tainted breads there. Oh wait, that would be disastrous because it would involve actual work! He's a big complainer, that one.

Random side note, but I was killing time and wading through old Instagram posts of Auj Poj's to check out how she and her hair (which I have a hard time believing is all natural, but whatev) have evolved over the years, and came across a picture of Jer smoking around 2011-2012, I think. I was a little surprised that she'd go for a smoker. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Random side note, but I was killing time and wading through old Instagram posts of Auj Poj's to check out how she and her hair (which I have a hard time believing is all natural, but whatev) have evolved over the years, and came across a picture of Jer smoking around 2011-2012, I think. I was a little surprised that she'd go for a smoker. 

But he's a smoker who can get her a regular gig on a TV show!!!  

• Love 5