Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

On 9/27/2017 at 7:24 PM, Meowth said:

Oh audrey, airing their dirty laundry out there for the world to see, LITERALLY. Why would you post that!?

F11A2E3E-9690-4F4B-972C-F6F303E9530B.jpeg

7187A88F-F28B-4511-A24F-A144D4592197.jpeg

OMG! Is this how they support themselves? Shilling on social media for companies no one has ever heard of? Pathetic.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

When Jer posted the article on Twitter he mentioned them showing the nursery, but instead they're sitting on a bed, couch, & standing in the kitchen; no baby nursery. Weird again... unless I missed some baby room pics somewhere.

Whaaaa?? I've only been in & out of this show throughout the years, & that one I missed entirely!

I don't have a @ZoloftBlob memory but if I recall correctly there was an inspector called out for some sort of violations on the farm and I think Amy and Matt claimed the inspector was trespassing or something....perhaps he was on the property trying to get photos?  I think Amy said the guy wouldn't identify himself....All I remember is when the guy tried to leave in his vehicle and Amy climbed in basically on his lap so he couldn't leave...I really hope I remembered that correctly and haven't been mixing up my LP shows.

I wish Auj and Jer were there at the time...I can only imagine the words of wisdom that would have ensued.  Did Jeremy go to college at  all?  I remember one episode where he met with a counselor, but couldn't figure out how to register for classes or something.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1

The first month of breastfeeding can be painful for a first time mom. I'll give her that. After you get into a groove with baby, it's smooth sailing. I've been there. But you know what I did? I called a lactation consultant for 1 on 1 help. I didn't realize that Auj was the only woman to have a newborn. I also couldn't muster up the energy to hum a Jesus tune at 12, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 am to my baby. This girl's sacrifice is incredible. Through tears even! 

Actually, I smell PPD and I'm very curious to see what her stance is on seeking help for mental health issues.

Edited by iheartla
Typos
  • Love 3

Neighbors complained about the arc being unsafe  (and un-permitted). A building inspector came out, didn't check in at the house and went to inspect the arc. Amy saw him, came unglued and basically attacked the guy. He tried to explain but she refused to hear. He tried to leave and she stopped him by entering the truck. The Roloffs sued.

• Love 1

Statement before the lawsuit was filed

The following was the response from the Washington County Department of Land Use and Transportation.

October 29th, 2010

Washington County’s Department of Land Use and Transportation apologizes for the action of our Building Inspector on the Little People, Big World segment aired October 25, 2010. We have also apologized to the Roloff family.

Many people are aware that the County and the Roloffs have had numerous interactions related to the land use and building codes enforced by the County. Our highest priority is the safety of our residents. We respond to complaints, particularly regarding potentially unsafe structures. 

The Department received calls from nearby residents that a large "Ark like" wooden boat was being placed on site. They expressed concerns about it possibly toppling over and hurting someone. It was in this context that the inspector visited the property. He should have been more cautious about entering the property and he should have identified himself to Mrs. Roloff.

Appropriate corrective personnel action was taken. The department is providing additional training and taking other steps to ensure that we live up to a high standard of public service.

We would like to note that the program is an edited T.V. show, so some of the facts associated with it may have been omitted for entertainment value.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I can't get over how awful that kitchen remodel is. And I just noticed the one cabinet next to the stove that's different than all the others. What is that? A trash bin door? I'm confused. It would all drive me nuts. 

Wow--good eye. It's a different color and different hardware. How strange! We have a built in trash bin and it actually matches our cabinetry. I wonder why they wouldn't paint it and match the hardware??

• Love 4

Jeremy posted an Instastory to talk about how he's been gone at the farm all day and he misses Auj and Ember so much. I'd find it sweet from any other dad, but I always get the impression he's acting and just so damn full of it all the time. His "Golllllyyyy, I miss them!!!" just made me roll my eyes. 

• Love 3

My hubby is a cabinet maker and I couldn't resist having him take a look. First thing he noticed after the amateur grout job was the cabinets underneath the sink. Instead of building or ordering the proper size, he just cut off the bottoms of the doors and left it unfinished!  

On a different note, I noticed the wardrobe chages for Auj but was pleasantly surprised they didn't try to change Ember's outfit. Let a sleeping baby sleep.  At least there is that....

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MoodyGirl said:

Wow--good eye. It's a different color and different hardware. How strange! We have a built in trash bin and it actually matches our cabinetry. I wonder why they wouldn't paint it and match the hardware??

They took out the wall between the kitchen and dining room. Then they added a peninsula area where the wall used to be. Because they needed more cabinets, it appears that they went and bought some basic ones that don’t match the existing cabinets. And apparently they haven’t yet gotten around to painting them white.

9 hours ago, Punkadoo said:

My hubby is a cabinet maker and I couldn't resist having him take a look. First thing he noticed after the amateur grout job was the cabinets underneath the sink. Instead of building or ordering the proper size, he just cut off the bottoms of the doors and left it unfinished!  

On a different note, I noticed the wardrobe chages for Auj but was pleasantly surprised they didn't try to change Ember's outfit. Let a sleeping baby sleep.  At least there is that....

I went back and looked and those cabinets under the sink do look terrible. To accomodate the big farmhouse sink they literally chopped off the bottom of those. And how hard is it to paint a cabinet door white knowing there will be a photo shoot happening. He certainly has the time. 

• Love 4

I went back and looked and those cabinets under the sink do look terrible. To accomodate the big farmhouse sink they literally chopped off the bottom of those. And how hard is it to paint a cabinet door white knowing there will be a photo shoot happening. He certainly has the time. 

Yeah, once you see it, you can't unsee either problem.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Wow; thanks to all for the inspector incident info - that picture is just, well, wow; thanks @ginger90.

I can't believe how she sat on his lap like that; how ballsy & physically invasive of her.

And bordering on kidnapping if she would not let him leave the property.

• Love 1

Amy should have been charged with assault for climbing on that inspectors lap in his truck. 

The first months of new motherhood can be trying- I had four kids and experienced all the things Audrey described, however, using the term "pain and suffering " is not the description one would expect from a new Mommy. It would not surprise me at all if she were having some postpartum depression. OR, she is a self centered narcissistic, immature brat who is discovering the world does not revolve around her and her needs.....

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Katydid said:

Her latest Instastory is a photo of 2 books someone gave Ember. One is 'She Persisted' (author: Chelsea Clinton). Hmmm... I have a feeling she wouldn't have bought that on her own. 

The posts about her current "pain and suffering" prompted me to re-read her Insta post, where she refers to "severe engorgement" ? and other complaints that are way too TMI for the public, particularly because the internet is forever and one day Ember? has to go to school with other kids who could make her life hell because of her parents' embarrassing internet postings, but anyway....

In that same post, she sniffles and tearfully wails that even despite all the BF pain and suffering, which is worse, oh, soooo much WORSE than labor pain:

"But even though the tearful  ??????sleepless nights persist, so will I."

So there  it is. She's saying the book title "She Persisted" refers to herself,

Saint ?Oddj.

2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Amy should have been charged with assault for climbing on that inspectors lap in his truck. 

The first months of new motherhood can be trying- I had four kids and experienced all the things Audrey described, however, using the term "pain and suffering " is not the description one would expect from a new Mommy. It would not surprise me at all if she were having some postpartum depression. OR, she is a self centered narcissistic, immature brat who is discovering the world does not revolve around her and her needs.....

I vote Option B ??

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Caracoa1 said:

Audrey may find this hard to believe but other women have had "natural unmedicated births" and have survived!

You mean for hundreds and thousands of years women have been doing this and survived? Obviously they're not super Christians like her so obviously they don't count.

• Love 3

You mean for hundreds and thousands of years women have been doing this and survived? Obviously they're not super Christians like her so obviously they don't count.

I just wonder how she feels about the reality that her beloved husband was born of a dastardly unnatural C-section birth. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I just wonder how she feels about the reality that her beloved husband was born of a dastardly unnatural C-section birth. 

Doesn't that go into the same category as "former family," i.e. things that happened before Auj and are therefore unimportant?

• Love 3

"Severe engorgement" - she needs to breastfeed A LOT. Also the baby may not be latching properly to actually get to the milk (common issues). I can't help but wonder why she isn't seeking appropriate professional advice. La Leche League would help her with amount of nursing & technique, & if the issues are more involved would refer her to a lactation consultant. The hospital she delivered at would be able to help her that way. I had various issues but was always able to find the help & work it out.

There's just no reason to stop, take the time to whine on camera, post this stuff, etc. Put the cameras & computers away & just FEED the baby; talk to people who can help. Geesh it's not rocket science Auj.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4

Audrey propbably hasn't gotten help with her breastfeeding issues because that would mean she actually wants to succeed, and she doesn't seem like she takes advice from others often. I bet these martyrdom announcements are just leading up to her switching to bottle feeding. Don't misunderstand- giving the baby the best nutrition possible is the universal goal, and for some, bottle feeding is the right choice, and I mean no disrespect to those that choose that. My problem is the way Audrey acts like she is mother superior, and her efforts and sacrifices are so much greater than anyone realizes....

• Love 1

Oh I think it's attention seeking, personally. Look at me! I'm such an awesome mom! I'm breastfeeding NO MATTER HOWMUCH IT HURTS! Sure, every two hours, I scream from the agony that's worse than birthing my child, but that's just how great a mom I am!

• Love 4

If it's all for attention she's not just hurting herself but could be hurting her child. Breastfeeding improperly can sometimes end up with the baby not getting enough milk & not thriving. It has nothing to do with the milk, but the technique so baby can get all s/he needs. If Auj doesn't want help or is having too much trouble I hope she quits the martyr routine & just makes sure Ember is fed properly, whatever way that will be for her.

• Love 4

In the photos their baby is always wearing a dress or onesie, even though temperatures are cooler, and Jer and Auj are wearing warmer clothes. Put that lil monkey in a cozy sleeper !!!! 

I hate feet. People with ugly feet should not go barefoot in photos. Audrey's giant feet look like Pterodactyl feet. Women that wear that much makeup all the time are usually trying to cover up unattractive features. She layers it on, including dark lipstick. She is as unattractive on the outside as she is on the inside. ( that's the only reason I allow myself to make such mean comments about her). 

• Love 2

Oct. 9 issue of US shows the picture of Jer/Auj and Ember on the bed and the picture of Ember alone. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/jeremy-and-audrey-roloff-introduce-baby-girl-ember-pics-w505703/spark-the-fire-w505707 internet version of story.

In addition, the magazine shows Auj holding baby by the crib, a picture of the fireplace with Baby in balloon letters above it (I didn't see any embers in the fireplace), and a picture of a bright eyed Jeremy snuggling with a cat. 

I'm wondering if part of their fame-whoring is this. The show is called Little People Big World. Neither one of them are Little People. Their daughter, as far as I know, is not a Little Person. The show may in the future focus a lot more on Jackson than on Ember simply for that reason, and that Jackson is a third-generation LP.  Whereas a cute but average-size little girl isn't going to get as much screen-time as someone who fits the show's narrative. This cannot sit well Jeremy and Audrey. 

• Love 6

I think they just believe they're beautiful, unique, superior beings and the world should treat them as such. 

Did anyone else catch Jer's Instastory about the People v. OJ? I get that he just watched the series, so he was giving his two cents on the matter. But the way he went about it made it seem like he had just heard of the case and has been living under a rock. "How about that verdict?!" And so such. He's only a few years younger than me...

His stories about the OJ show were hilarious. They did seem to be posted during the middle of the night so maybe it's lack of sleep. 

He even asked his followers their opinion on whether not they thought OJ was guilty. Note the disclaimer he added about the results being biased based on his "demographic" ?

He posted another story about the navigator council session he and Auj had yesterday. It "quite seriously changed the course of their future" and was a really really good. 

image.png

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bunbun77 said:

He posted another story about the navigator council session he and Auj had yesterday. It "quite seriously changed the course of their future" and was a really really good. 

Yeah, I wonder what that's all about. 

• Love 1

"Navigator's council" is something they ripped off from a book called "A Severe Mercy" by Sheldon Vanauken. In the book, Sheldon and his wife Davey were boaters who also married and were sort of heathens who found Jesus (to be fair, they seem, in the book, like pretty nice people). They would have little discussions with each other to "set the course" in their marriage, and since they were boaty sorts, they used boat and ship analogies.

Jer and Auj have turned this into 6 questions that they demand each other answer every week and write down the answers in special sacred notebooks (their own notebooks appear to be fancy and outdoorsy journals) and they sell what I suspect is a print on demand book called, you guessed it "Navigators Council" that their fans can buy. Since the questions are openly available on their website, anyone with a thought in their head can do the "navigator's council" on their own without the book.

As far as OJ goes - I will throw Jeremy a small bone on this. He would have been Ember's age at best when OJ was stabbing his wife to death and his family doesn't seem into American football. 

I am amused to see that while it blew him away etc etc etc, Jeremy never ever actually gave an opinion on the verdict. 

• Love 2

Well, what do we think their discussion was this week that will change their future

more chidren? 

Not wanting the farm after all? 

Decided Amy deserves a little more respect from them now that they have experienced pregnancy childbirth and a newborn? 

Moving back to Bend? 

Or giving up on beating 50%? 

Edited by mythoughtis
Unneeded words
4 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

As far as OJ goes - I will throw Jeremy a small bone on this. He would have been Ember's age at best when OJ was stabbing his wife to death and his family doesn't seem into American football. 

He was probably around 4, but yeah. It was such a highly publicized case that has been brought up so often (especially the past couple years) that it just seemed odd to me. But yeah, some people live inside bubbles or have no interest in matters like that. 

In other news, I saw the espresso machine saga continues on his Instastories. But wait! He found an expert that he has to call...like on the phone...?

• Love 1
14 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Well, what do we think their discussion was this week that will change their future

more chidren? 

Decided Amy deserves a little more respect from them now that they have been experienced pregnancy childbirth and a newborn? 

Moving back to Bend? 

Getting real jobs?

• Love 8

Cute pic of Jackson and Ember. God, I can't believe they named their baby " Ember".  It sounds like a hunk of dirty charcoal. Note again, Jackson is wearing weather appropriate clothing and Baby Charcoal has on a tiny sundress. 

When my babies were newborns I covered them in kisses constantly- wonder if Auj leaves purple lipstick and black mascara marks on her baby? 

Amy's instagram had no pics of Baby charcoal when I looked- lots of Jackson tho. Did she remove it ?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

Amy's instagram had no pics of Baby charcoal when I looked- lots of Jackson tho. Did she remove it ?

20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures, one of Jackson, and one of Amy holding Ember

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4Nxe0AXV6/

If this is the one you meant, cursor over the photo and you'll see a side link that takes you to the next picture.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

more chidren? 

Decided Amy deserves a little more respect from them now that they have been experienced pregnancy childbirth and a newborn? 

Moving back to Bend? 

Maybe I will actually wash my man bun one day

• Love 3