Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

WTF? We're greasing down for Mom and Jesus?

More seriously, I can't fault Audrey for trying, I really can't, but I'm not a parent. I can't imagine putting a baby in any of those because the Jesus plus Oils plus Mom is oddly suggestive, likewise always more milk. Barefoot and Binkies is cute but nonsensical, and I like the rubies on, but it's girl only. Who would buy these?

• Love 1

... "hindge," lol

When I misspell a word, my kindle and my computer AND my phone all notify me and employ autocorrect, which I have to override if I want to spell it wrong intentionally (like just now with "hindge").  How the hell does Jeremy manage to misspell things so much? Is he using some program that doesn't fix mistakes or something? I thought everything out there offered a spell check these days.

• Love 7

Her latest instagram has her in a robe with belly out so yes, she's still waving her belly. 

Celia - I suspect that "hindge" occurred because he didn't bother to proof the title but really, yes, since Jer is calling himself a big boy professional writer then he needs to man up and accept the criticism that his grammar and spelling is atrocious and makes people think he's not literate.

• Love 1

Her smile looks kind of forced, like she is not quite in love with the body she is looking down at as she wants people to believe, lol

Oh, I feel bad for poking fun at her.  Being "big pregnant" (™ Michelle Duggar) like that is often not fun.  It's just when people market themselves and their lives as oh-so-perfect, they are just asking for snark to be aimed at them when they fall short.  

Anyway. 

I do hope she has an easy delivery and both she and Ruby Daisy Rowan Peculiar Dynamic Roloff are happy and healthy! 

Every time I see this thread bumped up I thinks she's had the baby, LOL

• Love 6
On 8/20/2017 at 6:42 PM, MissT said:

Her feet look disgusting.  Look at dirty they are!!!!    

Of course they are. Barefoot and pregnant, just the way her asshole husband wants her.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Honey said:

Of course they are. Barefoot and pregnant, just the way her asshole husband wants her.

She should get in touch with Anna Duggar and find out how well that worked for her.

• Love 1

I don't live in the US, but...aren't those onesies ASTRONOMICALLY EXPENSIVE? (yes, English is not my first language J and A, and I can still spell and use proper grammar...maybe you should try it for once...)

"Jesus + oils + mama?". Oh for god's sake, woman....JUST STOP. PLEASE. 

• Love 4

Not sure. I think that Jer and Auj threw the birth control away when Zach and Tory announced. I also think that JerNAuj were actually annoyed that Zach didn't seem concerned that his baby plans were disrupting their plans to wait. Once they found out the baby was a girl, Jeremy seemed to check out and get that panicked look. He looked like he wanted to chew his arm when he was with buddy Mueller at the fire, and it's pretty noticeable that Auj has gotten her way on everything. Point, based on her posts, Jer refers to her essential oils silliness as "her potions" but basically gets no say. (Disclaimer- if using essential oils helps someone feel better, then ignore my judgement. After all, I consider ice cream a health food that cures sunburn pain via ingestion)

AlwaysmoreBS, yes, the onesie is ridiculously priced. You can get a five pack for 5.99 on Amazon.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, alwaysmoreBS said:

I don't live in the US, but...aren't those onesies ASTRONOMICALLY EXPENSIVE?

Seconding the ludicrous price.  I paid max of $6 for sets with pants, hat or sweater, and a onesie for grandson.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Seconding the ludicrous price.  I paid max of $6 for sets with pants, hat or sweater, and a onesie for grandson.  

Yeah, even for some kind of a fancy, high-end organic cotton embellished onesie, those things are twice to three times what anyone should pay for them.  And they are just printed, I'm sure - not even embroidered. I can't imagine anyone but a devoted Roloff leghumper buying one.  

14 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

So, Jer made an Instagram story informing everyone that they plan on taking a "break" from allll the work they do, after little Peculiar Dynamic is born. Work? Occasional bs blogs and onesie ideas? I just can't...

I guess that means Aud is not going to bother flat ironing her hair for a while or something.  And Jeremy will cut back on staring at his computer blankly, trying to think of something to misspell. 

• Love 9

I got to practice some of my sign making for Jer and Auj's baby girl!

The font on that sign is so fucking annoying. I have an old god warrior "friend" who makes religious signs and she uses the same one... I'm starting to associate it with a particular type lmao. 

The more I think about it, the more I think that their baby won't have red hair. According to what I've read, red hair is recessive. And I can't tell for certain if Jeremy's hair is considered brown or dark blond (blond would also be recessive), but it looks brown to me. If that's the case then I'd imagine that he would need to carry a recessive red hair gene in order for their child to have red hair. *shrug*

• Love 1

Maybe we should start a birth pool for Peculiar Dynamic.  In addition to birth date, also hair color/type.   I'm going with 9/4 and dark blonde hair (*evil laughter*).  

Also, a reminder that she's running THREE businesses, AND starting filming LPBW, AND moving into a new house AND having a baby.  It's hard times for Auj, y'all.  She strikes me as the type that always has to create some kind of hardship in her life, inviting her fans to compliment her and give her attention. 

• Love 5

I'm actually really glad she's opted to not have the birth filmed. I'm kind of tired of that & (my opinion) feel birth should be a private event for the couple (& the professionals involved - isn't that enough people around? For me it was more than enough!).

Actually, thinking about it, it is quite shocking that she's chosen to be private about something, especially body-related.

I suppose there will be many graphic pictures after though.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Katydid said:

Maybe we should start a birth pool for Peculiar Dynamic.  In addition to birth date, also hair color/type.   I'm going with 9/4 and dark blonde hair (*evil laughter*).  

Also, a reminder that she's running THREE businesses, AND starting filming LPBW, AND moving into a new house AND having a baby.  It's hard times for Auj, y'all.  She strikes me as the type that always has to create some kind of hardship in her life, inviting her fans to compliment her and give her attention. 

It's hard being so privileged. She has it easy, with all the readily available help she's gonna have after the baby's born. I can't imagine how nice it'd be to have your husband around 24/7 to help with the newborn. But then again, I like my husband to be gainfully employed. ;)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

So wish but so doubt it Jellybeans... be ready for all the postpartum updates - 1 week postpartum belly, 2 weeks postpartum belly, & onward.

Ohhhh.  I didn't pay attention to mine since I had a baby to tend to.  LOL.

• Love 5

Eh, you want to remember that kids tend to have lighter hair than what they end up with as adults. As a child, I had dark red hair. My niece, and Molly Roloff, for example, were very towhead blonde as children. I now have brown hair with red highlights. The niece and Molly Roloff? Clearly brunettes. Heck Jeremy was somewhat of a towhead as a child. I totally see whatever bit of fuzz the child has upon birth being deemed red hair. And the kid will be called a red head until it's obviously wishful thinking.

I will give Auj a small amount of credit, for a first time mom, I don't find her any more excessive or silly than most other first time moms.

Except for the 30 dollar onesies about her love of Jesus and essential oils. I swear,  you know I try to not be overblown when I indulge my dislike but... essential oils are not... a legitimate thing. It works for some people the same way aromatherapy, meditation, crystal healing etc works. It works mostly in your head. I take no issue with people who use such things (I meditate, personally) but I do dislike how she's pushing essential oils as a cure all.

Phoebe70 - you sum up my problem with the "Jesus + Oils + Mama" - I know what her intent was, but honestly, it sounds a little gross, and offensive - what, mama wants Jesus to oil her up?

• Love 3

I use aromatherapy a bit. I like some of the oils for relaxation, & one in particular has helped my son's asthma. However, many have not worked as 'advertised'. It can be a nice tool as a 'helper', sometimes, but I agree, it is definitely not a cure all.

I don't understand the red head obsession at all; speaks toward her own self absorption.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Eh, you want to remember that kids tend to have lighter hair than what they end up with as adults. As a child, I had dark red hair. My niece, and Molly Roloff, for example, were very towhead blonde as children. I now have brown hair with red highlights. The niece and Molly Roloff? Clearly brunettes. Heck Jeremy was somewhat of a towhead as a child. I totally see whatever bit of fuzz the child has upon birth being deemed red hair. And the kid will be called a red head until it's obviously wishful thinking.

I was born with black hair. It then went red and finally settled to blond. We don't always get darker.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

$25 for a onesie?!  Is she insane?  And it's a white onesie, which will get stained with food, puke, etc.  And what is the point of the Jesus + Oils + Mama one?  WTF is that all about?

Exactly! Who on earth pays that much money for a basic onesie that a baby will outgrow in three months? I think even $15 would be extremely expensive for a onesie with writing on it; $25, crazy talk! 

• Love 2

I'm just glad Audrey's belly will be put away soon.

But will we be subjected to photos of her breast feeding?  

I still hope the baby is one of those kids who has no hair until she's about 2.  it will drive Auj nuts.

• Love 8

I kind of doubt Audrey will breastfeed. She is too self centered. Perhaps boy-bun will use one of those strap on boobs to "feed" their spawn? ( no put down intended for non nursing mommies- the important thing is to provide nutrition to baby by whatever method works for the family ?)... Just cannot stand Auj. 

• Love 2

Saw on Instagram that Amy is leaving on a motorcycle road trip. Kinda odd, considering the new baby could be born any day now. She was so hyped about Jackson's arrival. But, maybe it was the only time that worked out for her and her beau to take a trip. Also saw that Auj hasn't been feeling well, and that can signal that the baby's on the way. 

• Love 2

In fairness to Amy, Jer and Auj have completely crystal clear how they are utterly concerned that Amy will smother them with attention. Maybe this is Amy's way of respecting their views and letting the two of them be the super parents all on their own with no pesky irritating "messy" grandma helping out.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Saw on Instagram that Amy is leaving on a motorcycle road trip. Kinda odd, considering the new baby could be born any day now. She was so hyped about Jackson's arrival. But, maybe it was the only time that worked out for her and her beau to take a trip. Also saw that Auj hasn't been feeling well, and that can signal that the baby's on the way. 

It's not her baby. I reckon that she is setting a good routine not being the baby's round the clock sitter. I would imagine that Auj and Jeremy will want to continued traveling and goofing off and will be looking to pawn the baby off between photo shoots. Their Instagram feed is going to be all dollar store level Ann Geddes .. 

• Love 2

I get the feeling Jeremy and Audrey want Matt and Amy to be overbearing so they can " set boundaries"........In that way they feel in control.....I hope Matt and Amy just keep chill and that will piss off "The Marrieds"!!?

• Love 1

I'm assuming she just got the picture, from all the hints they drop about not wanting her to be overbearing, yada, yada. BUT, she was over the moon about Jackson's arrival and was actually early for something, for once. So, I just figured she'd be the same way about her first granddaughter. But then again, she clearly has a closer relationship with Tori. Jer and Oddj will welcome the help of an overbearing grandma once the reality of a baby hits them. I'm sure Oddj will have her own mom helping out all the time.

I believe she was at the hospital before the birth at Zach and Tori's request. Amy went home once Tori went into surgery,  She and Matt also did some landscaping for them, but made sure to leave before  they came home from the hospital. They respected Zach and Tori's space.  It's likely that Jer and Auj have stated they don't want anyone at the hospital or at home for several days.  

IMO, Amy will get lots of time with the granddaughter because Auj and Jer are going to 'put their marriage first'. That's code for Two or three date nights a week etc. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I believe she was at the hospital before the birth at Zach and Tori's request. Amy went home once Tori went into surgery,  She and Matt also did some landscaping for them, but made sure to leave before  they came home from the hospital. They respected Zach and Tori's space.  It's likely that Jer and Auj have stated they don't want anyone at the hospital or at home for several days.  

IMO, Amy will get lots of time with the granddaughter because Auj and Jer are going to 'put their marriage first'. That's code for Two or three date nights a week etc. 

If Amy has the brains of a squashed potato chip she will put her foot down and point out that she's raised her kids and now has an active social life and limit her sitting to one or two days a month.

• Love 1

Willowsmom, I totally get your point but I also suspect Amy is the sort who loves babies and who would have a hard time saying no to a chore that in her mind isn't all that much of a chore.

If Jer and Auj have a marriage that needs constant serious work, then honestly they might have problems. Right now they have an utterly ideal child rearing situation, they have no monetary concerns to where they both can spend time bonding with the child. Most of the marital stress of a new baby is mom needing to work, and the cost of day care.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Willowsmom, I totally get your point but I also suspect Amy is the sort who loves babies and who would have a hard time saying no to a chore that in her mind isn't all that much of a chore.

If Jer and Auj have a marriage that needs constant serious work, then honestly they might have problems. Right now they have an utterly ideal child rearing situation, they have no monetary concerns to where they both can spend time bonding with the child. Most of the marital stress of a new baby is mom needing to work, and the cost of day care.

But with Tawdry and Jer have been so insulting about boundaries and about Amy's new life. she doesn't need to cater to these twits.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, spankydoll said:

It's not her baby. I reckon that she is setting a good routine not being the baby's round the clock sitter. I would imagine that Auj and Jeremy will want to continued traveling and goofing off and will be looking to pawn the baby off between photo shoots. Their Instagram feed is going to be all dollar store level Ann Geddes .. 

Amy Roloff Leaves Town Before Audrey Roloff Gives Birth to Her First Child

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/amy-roloff-leaves-town-before-audrey-gives-birth-140373

I thought one of Auj's quotes in the article was quite interesting (a post dedicated to Jeremy): "“Thank you for being my biggest supporter and encourager of my dreams,” she wrote at the time. “Thank you for prioritizing me over work, guys night, your former family, your phone, and your dreams.” 

• Love 4

Audrey has a mother.  I am sure she is happy to provide support if she wants it.  

And why does Audrey get to weigh in on the failure of Matt and Amy's marriage?  When Audrey and Jeremy split (and they will) I suspect Amy will be supportive.  And she will be happy to share her secondact hashtag with both of them.

Jeremy does not have a former family.  He has a family.

Edited by Jellybeans
added a line, too bad I couldn't slap Audrey too
  • Love 9