Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

OMG you mean Audrey is yet again horrified to discover that her every decision is not being praised and held up as perfect parenting? And of course the lesson here for Audrey is "All criticism of Audrey's parenting is wrong, and comes from people who are hateful".

Personally, I didn't care for the brown tights but honestly, if she wants to dress the kid in fussy clothes that make diaper changes more difficult... whatever.

I'm also amused that Audrey is ok with InTouch Weekly telling the public she's been diagnosed with post partum depression. 

• Love 2

I'm currently enjoying their ending their boycott against Starbucks because it just speaks to their shallow as fuck views and stances. 

And it doesn't even matter what their reasons for boycotting Starbucks is - although I assume it's either the "How dare Starbucks support LBGTQ things!" or the "How dare Starbucks not put JESUS SAVES CHRISTMAS IS ABOUT CHRIST FIRST! on their cups" issue. 

The issue doesn't really matter. I'm calling them shallow as fuck because of how they explain why they deign to give Starbucks their business again. 

When they started their boycott, they lived in Bend, which apparently has a zillion little coffee shops with character so they could easily skip Starbucks and still have fancy frothy coffee drinks. Basically they could sip a mocha latte and pat each other on the back for how noble they were without having to make any effort at all, or any sacrifice.

Now that they live in the nightmare hellscape of Suburban Portland, ahem, they can no longer easily have their coffee drinks and proudly take their stand for whatever reason - and they've been pointedly asked, multiple times, by polite fans, why they boycott Starbucks and refuse to answer - now that there's a faint amount of *difficulty* or potential sacrifice attached to their boycott... well, we all know what is more important to these two - they prefer fancy coffee to taking a stand. They're such warriors for Jesus! :)

It got hard so they quit - its basically the story of Jeremy's life, which makes me worry about his breeding.

Also he's currently posting pictures of Audrey being followed by a camera crew, implying that they are being accosted by "paps" when its most likely the tlc crew.

• Love 5
On 10/19/2017 at 7:58 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

[[Referring to Tawdrey]] Also drones on in several instatories about her "Always More" necklace that *isn't poor quality*

I don't know if you saw there was  a very negative review on her "shop" that gave IIRC a 1 star review for the gold bar necklace and specifically stated that it was "poor quality."

Silly me, here I was surprised she didn't delete the negative review immediately. Yes, I should have copied and pasted it here because........

Drum roll please........

Presto, the negative review is  GONE.

And **WHAT** a surprise that is.[/sarc].

Edited by FinePoint
Space between words
  • Love 5

Is anyone else bothered by them letting their outdoor cat lounge all over Ember's things? I say this as a cat lover - I have 3. They talk about how Pine's a hunter and kills things (not to mention, probably brings home parasites), then you see a shot of her crawled up in the dock-a-tot. Just oogies me out. Plus, I'd be worried sick all the time knowing my cat was out there possibly being run over, or attacked (by other animals/nutbags that like to torture animals), or being picked up by animal control. It just baffles me.

• Love 4

Pine seems like an indoor cat that is allowed to roam outdoors. I personally don't think their current neighborhood is "country" enough for me to be comfortable with letting a pet roam free. We did, when I was a child, allow our cats to come in and out of the house but we literally had a cornfield in the backyard, while Jer and Auj are letting their cat roam a suburban neighborhood with lots of car traffic. 

I will be honest and say I doubt the cat will do anything gross to the baby or get it sick - I know it can happen but a lot of pregnancy/baby things get so over blown - I mean, I assume they do like having Pine so are they supposed to dump the cat off to be euthanized since they now have a baby? You can't really effectively keep the baby isolated from the pets. I wouldn't allow the cat to sleep with the baby or anything but they're pretty hard to restrict unless you keep them as strictly outdoor pets. 

• Love 1

Country isn't safe either. A relative's 16-year-old fancy cat recently didn't come home. They suspect coyotes but they'll probably never know for sure. Pet cats need to be 100% indoors for their own safety as well as the local wildlife's (native birds, rodents, etc.). Of course I doubt anyone could tell these two jerks anything. They are so much wiser than everyone. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Pet cats need to be 100% indoors for their own safety as well as the local wildlife's (native birds, rodents, etc.). 

YES!!!!!!!!

I have never understood people letting their cats roam outside.  Cats are indoor pets!

I am a little surprised they kept their cat, to be honest. Jer and Aud seem the type to get rid of a pet when it poses them the slightest inconvenience. I would think keeping the cat off the baby and her things would be that kind of an inconvenience, but apparently they don't bother.

I guess Pine caught a break. 

• Love 9

I don't think Pine's doing any harm to the baby, I just think it's gross. I wouldn't even want her on my belongings, if she's spending any time outside. My cats aren't restricted from my baby, but they also don't have any possible parasites from eating birds/rats. I've seen an indoor/outdoor cat like Pine leave a trail of tapeworms all over a house. And Auj and Jer don't seem like the type to keep up with their cat's cleanliness, shots, etc. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

Worms come from fleas. So if Pine has flea meds, no worm issues.

My strictly indoor cat got worms from a flea that made it through a screen door.

Intestinal worms can also come from eating things like rodents. I highly doubt those two make flea meds a priority. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I have never understood people letting their cats roam outside.  Cats are indoor pets!

^^This^^

Can't be stated enough!

Audrey has become extremely boring lately the only thing she shows is the baby. Which isn't a very cute baby.

But the thing that really grinds my gears about her is the way she is continuously pushing a PYRAMID scheme young living essential oils. Young living is a scam. And she victimizes hundreds if not thousands of people on the daily.  She is all about use use use and sell sell sell. Its truly disgusting. I wish people would start talking more about how she is selling dreams and pyramid scheme. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Mensch said:

But the thing that really grinds my gears about her is the way she is continuously pushing a PYRAMID scheme young living essential oils. Young living is a scam. And she victimizes hundreds if not thousands of people on the daily.  She is all about use use use and sell sell sell. Its truly disgusting. I wish people would start talking more about how she is selling dreams and pyramid scheme. 

I agree about the young living pyramid scheme. The founder/owner is incredibly shady. I belong to some anti-MLM Facebook groups and someone recently posted this link:

https://medium.com/@clarksmith2015/a-dangerous-mind-gary-young-9e730e322e47

He has a long history of getting in trouble with the law for practicing medicine without a license and Young Living has been repeatedly warned by the FDA about the untrue, unproven claims their oils are basically cure alls for all sorts of ailments.

• Love 4
On 10/28/2017 at 0:37 PM, ginger90 said:

Well, I looked. She posts about  how she loves this farmer (ha, haha) because of all he has "delt" with this month, which includes working "everyday" at the pumpkin patch, running the  oh-so-time consuming blogs (the 50% one and her  "shop" (hey, maybe it was good 'ole honest farmer Jer who deleted that negative review about poor quality), and let's see, what what else...he "delt" with a leak somewhere and a water heater problem, brought her food while she feeds the baby, and on top of all THAT, folks, he STILL found the time in his exhaustive schedule to STILL help her  with the infant.

Help her with Ember? What does she mean by this? Neither one of these people has a job, the two of them up till now (well, the pre-Charcoal era) have had all day "everyday" to do nothing, and now that the baby's here, you've got two adults who have nothing else that they have to do but take care of the one baby, but I guess that there baby-raisin', why, that's wimmin's work, and if farmer Jer lifts a finger off his precious espresso machine to, oh, I don't know, parent his own kid, let's shower on the praise.

Also, in the midst of this post, she mentions they still don't have a working stove or oven......Hmmm. Personally, I highly doubt they are cooking in the microwave or on a hot plate, and I'm betting they're living on takeout. What a soldier he is, getting takeout all by his widdle self and yet  STILL managing to bring home takeout for Tawdry, too.

The cherry on top is one of the drooling fans reading these heaps of praise for hard-working farner Jer and all he's done this month (this. MONTH!), the first month he's done ANYTHING, and  responding with "You got yourself a real man."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

• Love 12

They bought the house in late May. If they still don't have a working stove AND they're having water heater and leak problems and they had to tear down a tree in the back yard, and actually redid the kitchen.... they probably should have gotten a better inspection done. If they redid the kitchen and still don't have a stove that works,  they either don't know how to deal with contractors or there's something really wrong in the house. Because they have the money on hand to replace the stove.

As for their marital blog... these two overwhelmed kiddies have not written any of their blog articles since June 7.

And really, Jeremy working every day? Does the big boy know most people at age 27 have been managing that for years?

• Love 7
16 hours ago, FinePoint said:

Well, I looked. She posts about...

On that post, she hashtagged #weekendidos and I honestly thought it said “weekendildos” and I was like, are they selling dildos now?

Edited by heatherchandler
Meant to say "On that post" not "Mom that post"
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Mom that post, she hashtagged #weekendidos and I honestly thought it said “weekendildos” and I was like, are they selling dildos now?

?LOL.

They say "Always More" on them, and for an extra fee, you can get your marriage vows printed on it, too!!? Part of a gift set that includes the navigator journal-oh but that will cost you extra. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, FinePoint said:

?LOL.

They say "Always More" on them, and for an extra fee, you can get your marriage vows printed on it, too!!? Part of a gift set that includes the navigator journal-oh but that will cost you extra. 

That is awesome!  But they will probably be poor-quality.

• Love 3

Well, I am of two minds. The kiddies are drama llamas so "I have a baby and there's no water and no working stove in my half a million dollar house ONHOES!! Won't someone buck me up with a "You can do it AUj! You're a GOOD mamma!"???" At the same time.... leaks, broken water heater, dangerous tree, refurbished kitchen, no stove... maybe you should have *read* the house inspection report, Jer.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Katydid said:

Breaking news....They went their first date since Ember's arrival. 

Lol always more! 

Who babysat?  That would be telling.  Amy and Chris or Matt and caryn or her mom?

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 1

I confess I am probably a bit prejudiced because I am no Audrey fan.  But does it seem to anyone else that in most of the pictures of Ember, the real center of the photograph is Audrey?   This as opposed to Tori's pics of Jackson which seem to have him as the focal point...  

Aud's pics seem chosen to make her look good ... Ember's face isn't even showing a lot of the time.  Kind of like she is holding Ember as a prop. But Jackson's little grinning mug is front and center in almost all of Tori's photos.  And there seem to be lots of pictures of him alone.  Not so many of Ember by herself. I realize she is still very small, but ...

Like I said, I am prejudiced lol so there is that. 

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I confess I am probably a bit prejudiced because I am no Audrey fan.  But does it seem to anyone else that in most of the pictures of Ember, the real center of the photograph is Audrey?   This as opposed to Tori's pics of Jackson which seem to have him as the focal point...  

Exactly. No one can ever say that Audrey suffers from low self-esteem. 

Edited by Tidbit
  • Love 4
On 10/29/2017 at 6:02 PM, Mensch said:

Audrey has become extremely boring lately the only thing she shows is the baby. Which isn't a very cute baby.

It's not really a scam....Oils can and do work for certain things.  Now the way YL runs their business is a bit sketchy.... you can get the same quality stuff elsewhere for less.  I used to buy YL a lot, you have to purchase something every 6 months to keep your status to get the oils at a discount.  Most people i know don't even sell them, they just buy the starter pack to buy for themselves, which is what I did.  What I found sketchy is that when you purchase their oils (as a seller or whatever....) they charge you tax based on what you should SELL the oils for.  So i was buying oils for myself and getting charged tax on their 'retail value'.  I'm not sure if that is legit or not, but that pissed me off so I went elsewhere.  Now I use Rocky Mountain oils and they have blends comparable to YL and Doterra, they're cheaper and free shipping and i'm not charged any tax at all (I think). Funny how that works!

5 hours ago, gunderda said:

It's not really a scam....Oils can and do work for certain things.  Now the way YL runs their business is a bit sketchy.... you can get the same quality stuff elsewhere for less.  I used to buy YL a lot, you have to purchase something every 6 months to keep your status to get the oils at a discount.  Most people i know don't even sell them, they just buy the starter pack to buy for themselves, which is what I did.  What I found sketchy is that when you purchase their oils (as a seller or whatever....) they charge you tax based on what you should SELL the oils for.  So i was buying oils for myself and getting charged tax on their 'retail value'.  I'm not sure if that is legit or not, but that pissed me off so I went elsewhere.  Now I use Rocky Mountain oils and they have blends comparable to YL and Doterra, they're cheaper and free shipping and i'm not charged any tax at all (I think). Funny how that works!

As a former retail seller,NOT at all legal in California.

• Love 2

So, along with the leaks, the broken water heater, dangerous tree, kitchen renovations, stove that still does not work... apparently there is some sort of massive leak with the dishwasher that will necessitate the newly renovated kitchen being totally torn out.

The house sounds like a money pit. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

A small bit of me thinks maybe they heard some mumbling about how the kitchen looked like shit and decided to start from square one. I doubt it, but the bitch in me likes the thought. 

This was my thought as well. I also suspect that a lot of the problems Auj complains about are small problems that she's blown out of proportion. For example, when my parents were building their home, we had a sudden leak shortly after the ice maker was installed which ended up requiring a large chunk of the floor to be pulled out and replaced. Apparently when the ice maker was slid into the cabinet, the plastic tubing was nicked and started leaking. As soon as the leak wet the wood floors in front of the ice maker (several days), we cut the ice maker off and had the builder out to fix it. But it was part of the joys of home ownership. The stove could be something similar. if Jer installed it himself, I could see him messing some of it up and refusing to ask for help.

• Love 2

That poor baby...she looks just like her mother. Jeremy is a tool, bu he has the makings of a good looking man, especially if he ditched the boy bun, washed his hair and stopped dressing like a hipster. On an early episode they showed Amy's brother, and Jeremy resembled him a lot.  Too bad the kid doesn't look like him. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MegD said:

This was my thought as well. I also suspect that a lot of the problems Auj complains about are small problems that she's blown out of proportion. 

When someone describes mastitis as worse than labor pains, I automatically discount pretty much anything they say after that.  I know that mastitis is painful, but hyperbole isn't always a good idea.

• Love 3

I meant the company is a scam not essential oils. I myself use and enjoy oils all the time! I was paying MLM prices at one point but no more. Its always interesting when someone with a large following or some fame chooses to go the MLM route. Its just sleezy of her. It says a lot about who she is. 

• Love 2

I'm actually a little bit off put by how they pretty actively encourage fans to send them gifts. They did an instastory a few weeks ago where they were thanking fans by name for their awesome gifts to baby Ember, complete with holding the gift up and praising it. It was mostly hand made baby blankets but... this was basically rewarding people who send them gifts with their personal attention. If you send a really nice gift, Auj and Jer will do an instastory about how cool your gift was.

Guess what that encourages people to do? Why, to send gifts!

Now I will never judge someone for wanting to send  a celebrity a gift. I've never felt the urge but I do understood the urge. But decent celebs? Don't encourage their fans to send them presents. Its crass, and it's greedy.

I'm not begrudging them the gifts that fans send, I just don't think they should actively encourage it with positive, public attention to gift givers, complete with how they will use the gifts. They aren't poor, and they're supposedly Christian, so why aren't they donating these gifts instead of keeping them?

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I'm not begrudging them the gifts that fans send, I just don't think they should actively encourage it with positive, public attention to gift givers, complete with how they will use the gifts. They aren't poor, and they're supposedly Christian, so why aren't they donating these gifts instead of keeping them?

I honestly think that Auj needs the validation that she truly is the greatest ever. Despite her claims to being a Christian she takes way more than she ever gives. I'm sure her making Jer chase her for 2 or 3 years was food for her spirit.  

• Love 2

In a current instastory, Jeremy notes how he did all the tile work (with "Jacob" which could mean his brother or pal Mueller) and is sad it all has to be ripped out.  He then notes with holidays coming, he no longer has time and will be hiring a contractor to get it done.

I notice, yet again, that the cupboards are not matching and he's claiming to have done the remodel himself he's "a DYI guy" so yeah, now we know how handy he really is.

In a separate instastory, Auj reveals that the stove had finally been replaced when the flooding occurred, which means they bought a house in May that needed so much work, they didn't move in until late August, and hasn't had a working stove until just days ago.

Yeah... feeding Jeremy's ego must be getting expensive...

• Love 1

We just put glazed  porcelain tiles in our kitchen. Our refrigerator was unplugged 24 hours unbeknownst to me and the water line for the ice maker put a large puddle of water on the floor. The contractor told me that would not hurt the tile at all.  Sort of the point of the glazed tile. What kind of tile did they put down that they have to replace it? Cabinets I understand.

6 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

In a current instastory, Jeremy notes how he did all the tile work (with "Jacob" which could mean his brother or pal Mueller) and is sad it all has to be ripped out.  He then notes with holidays coming, he no longer has time and will be hiring a contractor to get it done.

I notice, yet again, that the cupboards are not matching and he's claiming to have done the remodel himself he's "a DYI guy" so yeah, now we know how handy he really is.

Sure, sure, the reason you're hiring a contractor this time is because you're just too bizzy...why just no time at all what with the bizzy holidays and all. Rigggghhht.

No time? What is he talking about? What does he DO that qualifies as legit too busy to have the time? Sure, family is over visiting, right? Every day. For the next two months. Sure!

On 11/2/2017 at 11:13 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

A small bit of me thinks maybe they heard some mumbling about how the kitchen looked like shit and decided to start from square one. I doubt it, but the bitch in me likes the thought. 

The bitch in me agrees with you.

Mr. DIY Guy is going with a contractor because whatever he's done in there himself is not only likely not up to code but had such bad flaws that those of us looking at the kitchen pics on cell phones can see the obvious sloppy work.

Edited by FinePoint
Added
  • Love 2

I will say that I think the mismatched cupboards might have been an intentional, if stupid, style choice. I noticed in the tear down video that there was one faux wood cupboard on each side of the kitchen, positioned opposite of each other, which made me think it was intentional.

Still stupid and ugly. 

And clearly they're going with a contractor because Jeremy isn't so fucking handy but god knows we're never going to concede that a kitchen redo shouldn't last *five* months.