Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

On 12/7/2016 at 3:40 PM, Nanu160 said:

Danielle,the ugliest,loser-est  most useless person ever, in sexy hillbilly Ohio! 

I guess that title was open after Mo left Ohio.  He's now the biggest loser in whatever state he is shacking up with the-groupie-of-the-week in.  Hopefully, he will claim that title back in Tunisia soon. 

Edited by RedBaron
  • Love 14

So much fun to catch up on posts, thanks everyone!

Those of you stronger than I have stopped watching Mo's instagrams. But you owe it to yourselves to watch Mo's "Officer, this isn't what it looks like" videos.  Wouldn't really work in a court (it's been tried too many times before) but hilarious to watch. 

Shout out to @Toaster Strudel for predicting Mo's expansion of his con artist reach. He is creating an online persona--innocent boy lost in America and cheated by Uber, lol-- that the online female fans are eating up. He is one of the best con men I've ever seen and, sad to say, I've seen a lot of them. I think he's found his calling.

On 11/21/2016 at 4:35 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

He typically lasts 3 weeks before quitting or being fired. 

@Toaster Strudel You called this one right too. How does anyone get fired from Uber? You don't need a high school diploma for it, right?

Maybe Mo's taping himself while driving and showing his "look how I can drive with no hands" skills did not endear him to the company. 

On 11/21/2016 at 10:38 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

I find Dani's little Facebook group and it's blatantly RACIST.

Which group is this? The Popular TLC shows and more group? There's another group that has nothing to do with Danielle and is something about Mo being  "VAWA wimp".....very racist and totally incorrect, since Mo hasn't applied under VAWA at all. 

Edited by realitymaven
fix
  • Love 3

February 14 will be here before she knows it... time to drag Mo back up to Sandusky for another round of dramatic fun!

1gmbab.jpg

On 12/14/2016 at 10:30 AM, realitymaven said:

So much fun to catch up on posts, thanks everyone!

Those of you stronger than I have stopped watching Mo's instagrams. But you owe it to yourselves to watch Mo's "Officer, this isn't what it looks like" videos.  Wouldn't really work in a court (it's been tried too many times before) but hilarious to watch. 

Shout out to @Toaster Strudel for predicting Mo's expansion of his con artist reach. He is creating an online persona--innocent boy lost in America and cheated by Uber, lol-- that the online female fans are eating up. He is one of the best con men I've ever seen and, sad to say, I've seen a lot of them. I think he's found his calling.

@Toaster Strudel You called this one right too. How does anyone get fired from Uber? You don't need a high school diploma for it, right?

Maybe Mo's taping himself while driving and showing his "look how I can drive with no hands" skills did not endear him to the company. 

Which group is this? The Popular TLC shows and more group? There's another group that has nothing to do with Danielle and is something about Mo being  "VAWA wimp".....very racist and totally incorrect, since Mo hasn't applied under VAWA at all. 

Danielle is a part of the group and clicks like and posts haha's on their racist posts although lately they've taken some of their more racist stuff down and gone to great pains to explain how not racist they are. smh

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:17 AM, Nanu160 said:

Seriously, What the Hell is the story with the ceiling of this car? Are those ominous thunderclouds over their heads? Or perhaps it's all their negative energy, stupidity, misery and sad thoughts captured inside each person's side of the car? Would be super fun if swollen car ceiling clouds were full of crickets and worms and  and spontaneously burst onto Dani and Mo's heads, I d pay money to see them flail around with that scenario. Oh no wait that's good eatin' in certain parts of Ohio.

They kinda look like Mo's Moobs

The headliner has come loose from the backing board it is glued to.  Happens quite frequently with older cars.  My husband has an old Saturn that he uses for his beater car - mainly to drive the 2 miles to work and then back every day (it's along a dangerous highway, or he'd just walk in nicer weather), and then also for quick local errands (we don't take that car very far - the seat backs don't stay up very well, and we have to put stuff behind them to keep them up - we're currently looking for replacement seats).  He got sick of the headliner sagging so he just ripped it down.  I'd have a new one put on if I could find someone local to do it for cheap.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:30 AM, realitymaven said:

You called this one right too. How does anyone get fired from Uber? You don't need a high school diploma for it, right?

I have friends who do Uber, Lyft, and both.  AFAIK, you're an independent contractor with them.  You need good ratings to remain "employed" with them.  One that I know who does both got a bad review by someone because they were drunk and he asked them to stop crawling over the seat to try to change the radio, and he pulled over because one said they thought they were going to throw up.  Then they dropped someone off and he asked the driver to wait "a few minutes".  It was over an hour, and charged the guy accordingly for the wait time (he turned down 2 other fares while waiting).  He appealed through the company and got the bad rating removed.  But I could see Mo abusing the approval rebuttal thing, or just getting lippy with people, and them wanting him out of their hair.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I have friends who do Uber, Lyft, and both.  AFAIK, you're an independent contractor with them.  You need good ratings to remain "employed" with them.  One that I know who does both got a bad review by someone because they were drunk and he asked them to stop crawling over the seat to try to change the radio, and he pulled over because one said they thought they were going to throw up.  Then they dropped someone off and he asked the driver to wait "a few minutes".  It was over an hour, and charged the guy accordingly for the wait time (he turned down 2 other fares while waiting).  He appealed through the company and got the bad rating removed.  But I could see Mo abusing the approval rebuttal thing, or just getting lippy with people, and them wanting him out of their hair.

Him shouting: "you are drunk. you have no respect for me!" over and over.

Or maybe he made a pass to some passenger? Could have happened. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, greekmom said:

Him shouting: "you are drunk. you have no respect for me!" over and over.

Or maybe he made a pass to some passenger? Could have happened. 

Entirely possible.  My friends that do this have all at one time or another had to use a tremendous amount of restraint not to throttle a (usually drunk) passenger.  Only one of them has ever put someone out, and they were within the company guidelines to do so, dropped the person at a police station, and reported them to the company to get them banned.  Mo has zero restraint, so I didn't figure he'd last long.

• Love 3

I was checking Mo's facebook and it says he is going to Canada. Most people think he is moving there? and of course many are warning him it is not a good time to travel out of the country if he wants to come back to the US.

I didn't think people could just move to Canada? It looks like Mo thinks he is just going to met social media friends and stay in Quebec? I had a friend and her husband worked for a computer software firm and they moved to Canada for 5 years for his work. My friend loved Canada and wanted to stay but since her husband's project was finished , she was forced to come back to the US(not sure if it was his sponsorship or work visa was up).  How can Mo just think he can go from country to country like it is his right?

• Love 3

A number of years ago, Mr. Funky and I wanted to go to Canada on a short vacation.  We didn't realize until after we booked the hotel, etc, that we now needed a passport.  That was an ordeal, but we finally got it in time to be able to go and have fun.  We were joking with customs as we entered the country, and they told us that we had no issue getting in to Canada without the passport, but would not be able to re-enter the US without it, which just seemed so odd to me.

• Love 1

Is Mohamed serious or he is being deported:

(from his public FB page). Dear my haters, go make popcorn or buy some, turn on your TV and start watching more reality TV shows to find someone else the show him hate or try to destroy his life because I'm out... soon I'm gonna pay of my car loan and finish my lease and go back to my country to live in peace away from the hate.
Sorry for the bad news but I'm sure you will find someone else to hate on because your life is nothing without drama.

• Love 4

So he bought a plane ticket to Canada a week ago and was going there and now he is going to pay off his car and finish his lease and go back to Tunisia? If you scan back over the past year he seems to travel a lot trying to find his "dream".  I think he thought he was going to come to America and be able to get a good paying job $75k+, be able to drive a nice car , travel the country, and party. Good paying jobs and the American dream lifestyle either comes if you have a specific degree or work hard for years these days. I don't think the people he is meeting on social media who let him stay for a few days are going to find him his dream job, house and lifestyle. As much as I think he should go home, I don't think he will. I think it is another move to gain sympathy.

• Love 6

I've started reading his page after all of these latest "revelations" and it's amazing the number of women who cling to his every word. But I also notice a few who are telling it like it is and he gets butthurt as a result. Then the clingers come in to console him.

• Love 3
On 11/14/2016 at 7:41 PM, Real Eyes said:

Just for clarification as it has come up a few times, in Canada now, an immigrant spouse no longer gets permanent residence automatically.  The law changed as a result of marriage fraud.  I believe there is a three year waiting period now, though I may be wrong on that, it could be two years.  

It takes even longer than that. I came to Canada and married my husband in 2011. It is now 2017 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE permanent residency. Because of that, I am not eligible to work in Canada (doesn't hurt too bad as I just went and 'retired' and just collect my social security), however, it is a bitch because it has already cost thousands of dollars and heaven only knows how long this will go on! Currently, we have been given notice that we are getting a 'full appeal' for some of their (Immigration's) conflicting decisions...but note that a date for said 'appeal' will be 12 to 18 months away. 

For the first 3 years, I was constantly asked "how do we know this is not just a MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE"?. Two years ago when it was asked, I burst into tears and told them that they were both insulting and blatantly stupid. I had to remind them that 1) I don't need their health care as I was covered by Medicare 2) I don't need any pensions or social services as my Social Security pays me a lot more that their welfare would (and I get it until the day I die) and 3) I come from a country that is hardly Third World (the USA) and we don't even use DIRT as a flooring material. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

It takes even longer than that. I came to Canada and married my husband in 2011. It is now 2017 and I STILL DO NOT HAVE permanent residency. Because of that, I am not eligible to work in Canada (doesn't hurt too bad as I just went and 'retired' and just collect my social security), however, it is a bitch because it has already cost thousands of dollars and heaven only knows how long this will go on! Currently, we have been given notice that we are getting a 'full appeal' for some of their (Immigration's) conflicting decisions...but note that a date for said 'appeal' will be 12 to 18 months away. 

For the first 3 years, I was constantly asked "how do we know this is not just a MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE"?. Two years ago when it was asked, I burst into tears and told them that they were both insulting and blatantly stupid. I had to remind them that 1) I don't need their health care as I was covered by Medicare 2) I don't need any pensions or social services as my Social Security pays me a lot more that their welfare would (and I get it until the day I die) and 3) I come from a country that is hardly Third World (the USA) and we don't even use DIRT as a flooring material. 

I'm sorry that we're bureaucratic arseholes :(

• Love 2

Now Mohammed is posting he wants kids? When he married Danielle he must have known she is "grandma mode" and not having more kids. He posts so many comments publically that show he was most likely coming here to use Danielle or they had some agreement.

It really seems like he is begging for sympathy and someone to take him in more then ever. I wonder if there is something going on legally like with the divorce and he needs solid employment or stability?

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 2
On 2/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, silverspoons said:

Now Mohammed is posting he wants kids? When he married Danielle he must have known she is "grandma mode" and not having more kids. He posts so many comments publically that show he was most likely coming here to use Danielle or they had some agreement.

It really seems like he is begging for sympathy and someone to take him in more then ever. I wonder if there is something going on legally like with the divorce and he needs solid employment or stability?

That's what I don't understand about these people, why are they doing all of this publicly?!  Why does everything they say and do have to be done in such a public way?  

Not everything in life has to be done publicly like these people seem to think. Don't any of these people value their privacy? 

• Love 2

When you've been on a reality show, everything you say or do will be fodder for the public to weigh in on. It doesn't help matters when these people continually update their twitter, Instagram and Facebook to fan the flames of their "stardom" because they love the attention and want to keep it going. That's how famewhores are born. 

• Love 3

They get addicted to the attention, regardless of what form it comes in.

I believe that anyone who goes on a reality show these days, on some level, is someone who is looking for attention. Once they get a taste of it, their craving only gets worse.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Maharincess said:

That's what I don't understand about these people, why are they doing all of this publicly?!  Why does everything they say and do have to be done in such a public way?  

Not everything in life has to be done publicly like these people seem to think. Don't any of these people value their privacy? 

If they valued their privacy, they wouldn't have been on the show.  I'm convinced Danielle saw it as a cash grab, and Mo saw it as a ticket to stardom.  When things went south, I believe he either figured out, or had someone tell him that if things were public, he'd have "proof" for any legal issues, etc.  I firmly believe he's doing all of this so he has a trail to show people.  Nothing more or less.  He's a loser. So is she.

• Love 6
On 11/22/2016 at 8:39 AM, Nanu160 said:

I'm simply fascinated by the deep levels of hillbilly ness exhibited by Danielle, is this level of idiocy and despair typical in the netherworld of Ohio?

Well since you asked.....LOL...

On Behalf of all of the other people in the great buckeye state of Ohio (who otherwise would oppose Miss Danielle posturing herself as the model for a "typical" ohioan BLERGHHHHHH), the level of idiocy and despair you are watching is neither typical or common.   And thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt!  I originally had tuned in to this show as I was flipping channels in a hotel room and I think I saw "Norwalk, OH" on the bottom of the screen.....one of those "hey I know where that's at!!"   I became fascinated at the premise but only got to see a few of the shows of the marathon that was on but hey, I got the jist of it.   Simply horrifying.

She is one of those people that you see on TV and you say "oh gosh please don't be from Ohio" and when she is you mutter "DAMMIT."   Not that those who shop at the Saks or drive a lambo here are any more "typical" but sheesh that's the bottom of the barrel.   Ohio doesn't deserve that.  FREE OHIO FROM DANIELLE AND MO!!!!!!! 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I though he said he was moving back to Tunisia in 3 months.

The Tunisian high school drop out is also threatening to go to Canada to "go to school" - we know his love of academics and perseverance with his various projects!

He probably wants to go on a visitor visa and impregnate a woman on the first date like his brother did.

• Love 1
On 3/22/2017 at 3:42 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Mo broadcast his hearing live on FB today, he and Danielle are officially divorced. No, I didn't watch, I had work to do.

Well there dies a beautiful love story.  <sarcasm>

Anyone want to bet how long it will take for Danielle to officially marry a new love rat? (I mean we know she's been looking)

• Love 4

So he got his divorce, no annulment. Does that mean he is a citizen? or does he still have more steps to go through? This show is really an ad for how easy it is to either pay a women or find a deseperate women and get to come to America and stay.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

So he got his divorce, no annulment. Does that mean he is a citizen? or does he still have more steps to go through? This show is really an ad for how easy it is to either pay a women or find a deseperate women and get to come to America and stay.

He is not a citizen, but he has his green card.

20 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Getting a green card and then citizenship can take years, sometimes 10+.  There is no standard rule.  I know a man from India who waited 19 years to become a citizen.  He got a green card so can work here.  I have heard others who are able to emigrate more quickly.  And I have a friend in England who desperately wants to move here but can't unless an employer claims that they need her and no American can fill that position. 

It isn't easy to just marry and be here, going on what I know from my English friend.  Mohamed may have to spend 6 months a year in Tunisia for a period of years.  It is nuts and not easy. 

On 1/31/2017 at 1:40 PM, funky-rat said:

A number of years ago, Mr. Funky and I wanted to go to Canada on a short vacation.  We didn't realize until after we booked the hotel, etc, that we now needed a passport.  That was an ordeal, but we finally got it in time to be able to go and have fun.  We were joking with customs as we entered the country, and they told us that we had no issue getting in to Canada without the passport, but would not be able to re-enter the US without it, which just seemed so odd to me.

It is an American law.  I am from the Detroit area and most of us have enhanced driver license.  Canada is only 10 minute away.  

• Love 1

I am from Detroit and as teens we used to go over to Windsor to bowl with the small balls (duck pin) and eat French Fries with a shaker of vinegar on the table in a glass coke bottle with a top with holes in it.  Times have changed!  

• Love 5
On 4/13/2017 at 11:45 PM, wings707 said:

I am from Detroit and as teens we used to go over to Windsor to bowl with the small balls (duck pin) and eat French Fries with a shaker of vinegar on the table in a glass coke bottle with a top with holes in it.  Times have changed!  

In the 70s our money was worth way more than theirs and we would go at least once a week to Windsor and buy beer, fill up with gas and shop for clothes.

• Love 1