Type keyword(s) to search

Tori: Spelling B Star

I don't know if this whole "Dean cheated" is true or for ratings, so I'll play along.

When Tori said "What did I do to deserve this"  I sat there looking at the Tv in stunned silence. WHAT DID YOU DO TO DESERVE THIS ?!

WHAT???????    You have got to be effin kidding.

Edited by Taylorh2
  • Love 6

While I still have a tiny bit of sympathy for Tori (don't judge me!), that bit made me want to slap her, hard.  What did you do to deserve this?  What didn't you do?  You fucked a married man the very first night you met him and wrote a sleazy tell-all about your "fairy tale" romance knowing on some level it was a big "fuck you" to his ex-wife.  You even included a chapter where you talked about taking a knife with you to meet Ex-Wife on account of how she was a crazy woman who wanted to kill you.  You sneaked around on your husband and lied and had your therapist tell him the marriage was over.  You didn't give a shit that your Prince Charming was in the process of adoption while doing all this, and had no problem whatsoever with him dropping paternity over that kid like a hot potato.  Then you bred four children in rapid succession with Prince Charming while courting the tabloids and putting up this bullshit, "perfect family" front.  I am not the type of person who thinks people should be punished forever for making mistakes, but sweet lord, show some self-awareness.  Own up to the fact that you chose a shitbag for a husband and that maybe, just maybe, you were a bit of a shitbag, yourself.  You know who really didn't deserve this?  Your children.  Stop whining about your stupid fairy tale falling apart and think about them

*end rant*

• Love 17

I don't know if this whole "Dean cheated" is true or for ratings, so I'll play along.

When Tori said "What did I do to deserve this"  I sat there looking at the Tv in stunned silence. WHAT DID YOU DO TO DESERVE THIS ?!

WHAT???????    You have got to be effin kidding.

PREACH!!

While I still have a tiny bit of sympathy for Tori (don't judge me!), that bit made me want to slap her, hard.  What did you do to deserve this?  What didn't you do?  You fucked a married man the very first night you met him and wrote a sleazy tell-all about your "fairy tale" romance knowing on some level it was a big "fuck you" to his ex-wife.  You even included a chapter where you talked about taking a knife with you to meet Ex-Wife on account of how she was a crazy woman who wanted to kill you.  You sneaked around on your husband and lied and had your therapist tell him the marriage was over.  You didn't give a shit that your Prince Charming was in the process of adoption while doing all this, and had no problem whatsoever with him dropping paternity over that kid like a hot potato.  Then you bred four children in rapid succession with Prince Charming while courting the tabloids and putting up this bullshit, "perfect family" front.  I am not the type of person who thinks people should be punished forever for making mistakes, but sweet lord, show some self-awareness.  Own up to the fact that you chose a shitbag for a husband and that maybe, just maybe, you were a bit of a shitbag, yourself.  You know who really didn't deserve this?  Your children.  Stop whining about your stupid fairy tale falling apart and think about them

*end rant*

I think I am in love with you.

• Love 1

So, I just wanted to comment on Tori's math skills.  Tonight she said  "I've been pregnant for SIX YEARS!"  in the context of their sex life not being what it used to.  Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure 4 pregnancies do NOT equal 6 years.  Especially when we know that at a minimum, one of them was premature (Finn).  Nine months times 4 pregnancies would be 36 months, and that would translate into 3 years.   Yes, technically 40 weeks of gestastion would be 10 months, so I will even go so far as to say 40 months which is still shy of 3.5 years.  Exaggerate for drama much?  Ugh

(edited)

I think she's counting the time AFTER birth where  you're not supposed to go heels to Jesus.  Even still, it doesn't add up to six years.  I will give her the reality that all she's really done for the last several years is deal with kids and babies, but...she has more help than most.

Edited by wanderwoman

Can anyone tell me what she was saying during the therapy session when they were talking about their sex life and she started crying?  She was saying something about a "little bump."  Dean said he loved her "little bump."  I couldn't understand what she was saying--please help!  

Can anyone tell me what she was saying during the therapy session when they were talking about their sex life and she started crying?  She was saying something about a "little bump."  Dean said he loved her "little bump."  I couldn't understand what she was saying--please help!  

She said that after her C-section with Finn, her intestines came out thru her incision and she has a permanent little bump that she cannot get rid of.  I guess she figures if she gives up eating entirely, it will disappear?  smh

• Love 2

Thank you tabloidlover!  I tend to block out voices when they reach that high pitched, whiney level (don't get me wrong, I am not blaming her for her heartache) and I just couldn't understand her.  So, in my opinion, as thin as she is a pimple on her back would cause a "little bump."  Good grief, the things these people focus on--her life is supposedly falling apart, she writes incessantly about her financial issues, her husband cheats, her rent is overdue and THAT is what makes her feel bad about herself???  Go figure.  

Thank you tabloidlover!  I tend to block out voices when they reach that high pitched, whiney level (don't get me wrong, I am not blaming her for her heartache) and I just couldn't understand her.  So, in my opinion, as thin as she is a pimple on her back would cause a "little bump."  Good grief, the things these people focus on--her life is supposedly falling apart, she writes incessantly about her financial issues, her husband cheats, her rent is overdue and THAT is what makes her feel bad about herself???  Go figure.  

Yes, BUT, it was her  "soul mate" that did this to her!  We are supposed to feel so sorry for her, don't you know?  Duh...

• Love 1

So, I just wanted to comment on Tori's math skills.  Tonight she said  "I've been pregnant for SIX YEARS!"  in the context of their sex life not being what it used to.  Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure 4 pregnancies do NOT equal 6 years.  Especially when we know that at a minimum, one of them was premature (Finn).  Nine months times 4 pregnancies would be 36 months, and that would translate into 3 years.   Yes, technically 40 weeks of gestastion would be 10 months, so I will even go so far as to say 40 months which is still shy of 3.5 years.  Exaggerate for drama much?  Ugh

While I'm not defending Tori, I don't think she meant 6 years literally. Having 4 pregnancies, births, and taking care of 4 kids probably feels like 6 years! Anyway, most of her marriage has been dedicated to reproduction it seems, and how exhausting that would be, even with help she is the one physically enduring the pregnancies, labor, birth, and recovery, plus fulltime responsibility of being a parent forever. However, it was all her choice as well....  I know for me just having 2 babies within 3 years seemed like I was pregnant for 3 years!  I understand why she would say 6 years! ;-)

• Love 2

It sounded to me like Tori was the one focused on having all of these kids. She mentioned their intimacy and closeness as a couple falling apart with the first child. Um - didn't they meet in 2006, get married soon after (after both of their divorces came through), and  get pregnant almost immediately? Not much time there to be just a couple without kids. If only she had waited longer to get to know him, then get married, then wait a couple years to get pregnant, it would have been different. 

• Love 2

Yes, BUT, it was her  "soul mate" that did this to her!  We are supposed to feel so sorry for her, don't you know?  Duh...

Here's what I'm struggling with.......I'm trying not to judge her/them, trying to feel some compassion (really having to pull it up from my toes, though) but they lose me when they talk about how "fate" put them together, how it was "real love,"  "meant to be," etc.  We've all been given free-will to make decisions, whether good or bad.  If they really felt this was true and right, then maybe they should have worked on freeing their respective mates first, while getting to know each other, then sealing the deal and moving forward.  Sleeping together a few hours after meeting, destroying their spouses and then saying "fate" put them together sure doesn't give "fate" a good name!  

• Love 4
(edited)

It sounded to me like Tori was the one focused on having all of these kids. She mentioned their intimacy and closeness as a couple falling apart with the first child. Um - didn't they meet in 2006, get married soon after (after both of their divorces came through), and  get pregnant almost immediately? Not much time there to be just a couple without kids. If only she had waited longer to get to know him, then get married, then wait a couple years to get pregnant, it would have been different.

I agree, DangerousMInds. I watched their original show, and I always thought she had a baby right away in an effort to secure the marriage and keep him with her. It makes no sense because having a kid with the first wife, (and an adopted baby on the way), didn't keep him there, but I think that's how insecure Tori saw it. She wanted to create an instant family so Dean would be there as much as possible, focus on her and their baby, and sort of forget about the first family that he gave up. Sadly, I've seen  women do this. It becomes like a competition.

Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 6
(edited)

Yeah, I get the "pregnant for six years" thing. I have three children and I was pregnant and/or nursing for almost eight years in a row. I think there were six months in there when I was not doing one or the other. That being said, that was absolutely my choice, and all of my kids are further apart than any of Tori's kids, which helped give me some time to nurture my relationship and my sex life while raising my children at the same time. But I do think in the context of the conversation about Tori/Dean's relationship that four kids in six years is pretty relevant. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to have them all close together like that, but not much they can do about it now.

I agree, DangerousMInds. I watched their original show, and I always thought she had a baby right away in an effort to secure the marriage and keep him with her. It makes no sense because having a kid with the first wife, (and an adopted baby on the way), didn't keep him there, but I think that's how insecure Tori saw it. She wanted to create an instant family so Dean would be there as much as possible, focus on her and their baby, and sort of forget about the first family that he gave up. Sadly, I've seen  women do this. It becomes like a competition.

I agree with this and will add that I also thinking she started and continued to pump out the kiddos because she saw it as a way to grow her "brand." At the time she married Dean, she was several years out from 90210, and nothing else she had tried had caught on. Worse, the tabloids had probably started to lose interest in her. Every new baby was a guaranteed bump watch, a cover story to introduce the new baby, and follow up stories/covers about the baby and how Tori got her bikini body back. Along the way she got the reality shows, the books, the blog, etc. She also knew that she only had a limited amount of time to have babies because of her age so she needed to get on that train and ride it as long as she could. 

Edited by MilkMachine
  • Love 5

MilkMachine, excellent points about Tori expanding her brand through motherhood. She certainly did get a lot of mileage out of it with the magazine covers, reality shows, books, blog, etc. Also, she tried some business ventures along the way like the kid clothing line, the store, and others. I haven't followed it all, but I know she used her shows to promote them.

• Love 1

you're not supposed to go heels to Jesus

Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Thank you for this. I have not heard this expression, but I intend to use it every chance I get. 

Own up to the fact that you chose a shitbag for a husband and that maybe, just maybe, you were a bit of a shitbag, yourself.

This. Tori has an appalling lack of insight, and doesn't seem to grasp the concept of karma very well. It's like she is still waiting for the princess fairy tale life she thinks she was born into, and robbed of.  

• Love 2

Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Thank you for this. I have not heard this expression, but I intend to use it every chance I get.

You're very welcome.  That one and horizontal hokey pokey are my faves.

• Love 1

I LMAO when Karen said that on Will & Grace too. She was telling Jack to get with Beverly Leslie who was offering to make him a kept man. "Oh you'll do it. You'll do it the same way any self-respecting woman does. Get on your back, point your heels to Jesus and think of handbags!"

• Love 1

My DVR says there are 2 more episodes, this Tuesday's episode is title "Stay or Go" and no title for the episode on 6/3. Wondering if they are going to try and pull off a reunion type show? An update of some type? With this narcissistic pair, anything is possible...

So THAT'S the little bump she is freaking out about?! It is not even visible with clothes on? I have the worlds ugliest scar from a tracheotomy, along with a few other big scars from other tubes that were stuck in my neck-and I have never once freaked out over them! It is such a small, stupid thing to even bring up, how shallow can she be? And I used to really like Tori, but as every show passes, I am re-thinking that feeling. Sheesh woman, grow up already!

• Love 2
(edited)

Just wanted everyone to know about the next few episodes - yup, this trainwreck was originally 6 episodes with the last installment this Tuesday. However, I noticed that my dvr said it would be taping another episode the following week (june 3)? So, I posted a comment on twop sarcastically suggesting that these famewhores might do a reunion of sorts. Holy hell, batman! Another posted followed with this:

[via press release from Lifetime]

True Tori Finale - Special Time

Tuesday, May 27, at 9pm ET/PT

Will Tori and Dean's marriage survive? Find out in the season finale airing May 27 at a special time at 9pm. Then tune in June 3 at 9pm for a special reunion show with Tori and Dean where they answer all the questions we have wanted to ask. On June 10, another bonus episode of True Tori airs with never before scene footage from the show. #TrueTori

Edited by tabloidlover
(edited)

I don't have the energy or desire to try to decipher what's 'reality' and what's (really bad) acting, so let's give her the benefit of the doubt for a moment and play a little 'what if.'

Suppose she gets her 'grand gesture' and he turns down 'Chopped Canada.' Suppose that leads to her secret fantasy and he becomes professional poison because of it.

How long before she's weeping and wailing about how he's hanging around the house, playing with the kids and having fun while she's 'forced' to be the sole breadwinner, working nonstop so they can afford to keep a roof over their heads (and unseen nannies on the payroll)?

Her 'fairy tale' is, quite literally, impossible. I hate that she's forced me to waste even a second on sympathy for the dirtbag co-cheater she married. Girlfriend appears to have no awareness that those perfect storybook romances she blathered on about in the intro of this last episode were works of *fiction.*

My first - and last - Tori Spelling experience. She's exhausting. And delusional.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 4

I had breast cancer 12 yrs. ago. Long story short....the dr. removed fat from my stomach area to reconstruct my new breasts. I have a huge hip to hip scar. Like Tori my incision opened and I, too, have a "little bump." The point of my story.....I don't give a shit about my little bump. I'm just glad to be alive just as Tori should be grateful she is alive and baby Finn and the other kids are healthy. In other words.....STFU!

• Love 12

Did the other site poof ahead of schedule? If so, I'm glad I snagged these gems tonight (and kudos to all, you know who you are):

I can't wait until he meets Barbara Bloughjob.

Or when Dean meets Rhonda Raisethebar or the lovely Debbie Doanything. Tori may have competition with these two.

Annie Lovestheanal will be his true soulmate. If your soul is lower than previously thought.

She should have named this show "RetaliaTORI Bitch" because it was obviously meant as punishment for Dean. But I guess that would have given too much of the premise away.

And wasn't Emily Goodhand reportedly younger?

Hopefully not TOO young or the next show will be StatuTORI.

Tori is on twitter-One of her tweets says "A cheating spouse-so hard. Anyone else gone thru this?"
I tweeted "Your first husband and Dean's first wife?"

Someone find out if Goodhand was wearing pigtails in a tragically cute way.

If so, Tori better increase the ObligaTORI hand and blow jobs. STAT.

You guys are killing me. StatuTORI? Priceless, and tweeting to her that their ex spouses had been through it.

Well, with Tori's tweet, it just seemed mandaTORI to tweet back. I think I'm blocked now.
I also got blocked on Wexler's twitter. I had a busy day.
She tweeted: "Sometimes what you want and what is the logical choice are two different things. What would you choose?"
I tweeted..."Another therapist."

• Love 5
This is my first Tori experience (thankfully). I've seen cartoon characters who were more realistic.

For me too and I keep wondering if it's normal to say each time she speaks "Whatever Tori. Whatever..." or even laugh when she cries. And I'm a sympathetic cryer. 

• Love 1

Tori and Dean are liars. At the end of this episode, they made it seem like Tori is plunged back into single motherhood. But that is impossible. If she is taping a new show, who is watching the kids? Candy?? Being a principal in a television show takes HOURS in a day. There is a nanny, so just admit it! Admit you have a housekeeper, and stop trying to gain sympathy through completely false pretenses. Dean being at the house while Tori was in the hospital was a total joke. And trying to pretend single motherhood is offensive to real single mothers everywhere.

I also find it highly suspicious that no one has seen Emily and her Good Hand in months. They might be faking the whole thing.

• Love 4

Word.

If I were Emily, though, I don't think I would want to go public on sleeping with Dean.  I would probably be as embarrassed as hell.   There's a part of me that hopes this is all made up because I just can't fathom what any hot, young girl would see in Dean.  

• Love 3

And those poor kids? No wrist tattoo in the world is going to reverse the sight of seeing Mom wallowing in misery and crying a river of "happy" tears. It's only ink - not fairy dust.  Nor will outlandish and expensive birthday parties make up for crazy dysfunction the whole rest of the year.

Speaking of expensive kid birthday parties:

Tori Spelling spends '$6K on daughter Stella's birthday party' with luxurious pampering session at high end spa

• Love 1

Speaking of expensive kid birthday parties:

Tori Spelling spends '$6K on daughter Stella's birthday party' with luxurious pampering session at high end spa

I looked at this link and read under a picture of Stella getting a facial that she was "decompressing."  I wondered why a 6 year old would need to "decompress" and then I remembered who her parents are!  lol

Another thing I noticed in this article--it said "Tori 'plays' mother to four children....."  I just find it odd the use of the phrase "plays mother," as if the author sees it as a role she plays like many of her viewers do!  

• Love 2

just find it odd the use of the phrase "plays mother," as if the author sees it as a role she plays like many of her viewers do!

Maybe Tori wrote the article, that would explain it.

I'm watching the Saved by the Bell movie on Lifetime, & Dustin Diamond's (who played "Screech") voiceover is talking about getting his first kiss in real life & on the show from, you guessed it, "Tori Spelling, the beautiful daughter of the most successful producer in Hollywood, Aaron Spelling" LOL

• Love 1

I just finished reading Candy's second book. 

I want it out of my house.

Send me your address by message and I will happily send it to you. 

Have fun with the most vapid book I've ever read. 

Seriously.  I want to share this delight.  I'll mail it out tomorrow. 

What the hell has happened to Tori??  I'm ashamed to admit I've been chasing this trainwreck on and off since "Inn Love," and I miss the Tori whose biggest offense each week was talking about stuff like her baby's "poop in the puss."  She was an out-of-touch narcissist, sure, but I miss that out-of-touch narcissist. 

I also felt like Suzanne and the Guncles were her real friends.  I miss Suzanne.

I just finished reading Candy's second book.

I want it out of my house.

Send me your address by message and I will happily send it to you.

Have fun with the most vapid book I've ever read.

Seriously. I want to share this delight. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Lmfaooooo