Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Los Muertos

• Start Topic

I have to admit, there were two cool visuals in this episode. Of course, the zombies diving off the balconies was the most awesome. Although I though Madison and Strand were stupid for getting drunk, I have to admit I loved this version of a drunken barroom brawl.

I will only admit to liking those two things, though.

Edited by mustbekarma
  • Love 7

Better than last week. LOVED the Falling Dead! The fascination with the dead by the new characters 9and plenty of old ones) implies that none of these people have clued in on the fact that the Walkers are soulless husks. I guess to them they are not, and that's the problem. I hope Ofelia didn't take a dive.

• Love 12

Well, now I'm interested to see next week to see how Madison and Strand get out of the Zombie happy hour that they created.

the zombies falling from the balconys was cool.

the Parmacist looks bit in the shoulder, will he turn, why isn't he sick by now? I find this part interesting. 

I think Nick will move on from that cult, he might be stupid and annoying but he is a survivor, I'll give him that.

• Love 11
Just now, NorthstarATL said:

LOVED the Falling Dead! The fascination with the dead by the new characters 9and plenty of old ones) implies that none of these people have clued in on the fact that the Walkers are soulless husks.

It's not surprising that some people think they've lived because they're special and not just because of dumb luck; probably not everyone is 100% on board but follow along because they feel safe.  The dead walking around is still fairly new so people are going to be wondering WTF is going on, especially if they have food, water and shelter.  So I liked the angle and that Nick seems to be thinking these people are maybe too weird even for him.

LOVED the Falling Dead also.  I also liked Nick's scene with the little girl, Frank Dillane has a natural rapport with children (on screen at least).

Maddie and Strand boozing up because they feel safe - even if they're not - is also very believable. 

• Love 11

Baja is a tough place. They threaten to chop off your arm for "making a charitable offer" to a heartsick girl, the bars are self-serve and the piano's out of tune. And they have hail that no umbrella would help with.

• Love 11

As I was watching, I kept thinking that everyone is a dumbass in this show and that they bring completely avoidable problems to themselves, yet somehow I'm supposed to root for them because they're poor victims of the apocalypse. Well, no, I will not.

Why oh why did Nick sneak that cake? Couldn't he just throw it in the damn cart? Wasn't it the deal? Did I miss something? I admit I could have.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I don't think Strand swings that way, does he?

I think Strand swings whatever way the wind blows, or at least that's how it appears at the moment.  

Strand and Maddie having a thing would give the budding serial killer, Chris, less reason to murder Maddie and Alicia, so for that reason alone, I'm against it.  :)

• Love 6
Just now, natyxg said:

Why oh why did Nick sneak that cake? Couldn't he just throw it in the damn cart? Wasn't it the deal? Did I miss something? I admit I could have.

Luciana told him no...they were only to take medical-related items and water.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Raven1707 said:

Luciana told him no...they were only to take medical-related items and water.

And he couldn't sneak it into the damn cart? Sigh.

Thanks for the explanation.

9 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

He told her if he had run into her in that hotel before the world ended he would've hit on her. Not sure if he would've tried to seduce her for real or if he would've hit on her because that's what he does, show off and sweet talk people.

• Love 6

The first scene again is bogus. Why don't the walkers make any move towards the folks at the wall? They kindly take the given sacrifice then just go about their shambling business. Then the lady with Nick rubs a couple of token swipes of zombie goo on her forehead and she's walker proof? Balderdash. 

I don't care if he was supposed to be providing comfort. Such a cheap theft from the gang was stupid. 

I don't know why Alicia was filling her bag with random clothes instead of useable items. I noted they ignored the bottle of water on the cart in the hallway. 

Supposedly suicidal husband story was underwhelming. She said she told the kids he fell asleep. Unless he called her at the time to tell her he was going to cross the divider, how does anyone know otherwise? I don't think the subject will come up again.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I think Strand swings every way possible. ;)

I liked this episode. It was a tighter, better-written episode than last week's, I think.

Getting drunk and making noise (aka playing that badly out-of-tune piano) was not bright, but it was perfectly in character for stressed out people who think they're in a safe place.

Like others, I thought the first Falling Dead was Ofelia. I'm still concerned for her. When you start giving up in a combat situation (and that's pretty much what this is), you don't last long.

Nick's heart tends to be in the right place (see his interactions with the little girl whose papi went to the wall tonight), but his brain doesn't always strike on all cylinders (see the shoplifting from the scary dudes). He is still my favourite character. I can't help it.

• Love 11

I'm fully expecting that next week we'll see Madison pour tequila around the bar top and Strand light it on fire.  Afterward, they find a trap door and escape the zombies, a la Shaun of the Dead. 

Nick: You've got red on you.

Count me in as another who thought Ofelia was the first falling zombie. 

I hate this POS show so much, but I'll keep watching because I'm a glutton for punishment. 

Edited by AngryCarrot86
  • Love 11

I'm also not comprehending this walker belief system. You can't just label something Mexican or spiritual and feel that explains your mumbo jumbo. I can't even disagree with the philosophy because I hadn't heard a cohesive explanation for it. This thing about Alejandro supposedly being bitten and surviving is interesting but we've been dealing with this belief system since Cecilia, who at least was a little more concrete in her beliefs. 

Nick said he's looking for a place where the dead aren't monsters. Well son, that was the dead before the apocalypse. As long as the dead are eating the living, they are monsters. It's not about the living looking favorably upon them.  

• Love 17
31 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

The first scene again is bogus. Why don't the walkers make any move towards the folks at the wall? They kindly take the given sacrifice then just go about their shambling business.

Ill assume that wall wont matter come the season finale lol

I have to agree about the 'spirituality' aspect.  I know that Mexicans celebrate 'day of the dead' but that doesn't mean they can't see what's right in front of them.  Dead people are walking around eating any living thing they can get hands on. I'm not an expert but I don't think any Mexican belief system covers that.  So I don't believe for a second that Mexican people would be more 'accepting' of a zombie apocalypse and have no problems with zombies hanging around their campground.   Alexjandro is probably just like the Governor except his con is religion.  And clever little Nick is going to come along and expose him because those silly little Mexicans aren't able to recognize a con job.

Edited to add:  From now on, Kim Dickens is only allowed to act with Colman Domingo.  He really brings her to life both on and off camera.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, TDT said:

Ill assume that wall wont matter come the season finale lol

Yeah, since Nick made a new enemy. Of course we are now told that El Mercado gang didn't know where the colonia was because there are so many? Even if they arrive on foot and cart the supplies away in grocery baskets they still don't know? Who makes sure the basket come back?

• Love 4

Seriously could watch the Falling Dead over and over again. I'll also admit to jumping a little in surprise when the hand hit the window as they entered the hotel the first time.

I can see it now, Nick is going to bring all kinds of hell to those people due to his "kind heart".

Did anyone find themselves NOT missing Travis or Chris? No, just me?

• Love 10
2 hours ago, NorthstarATL said:

I hope Ofelia didn't take a dive.

2 hours ago, MostlyContent said:

That's exactly what I thought when we saw the first falling dead. 

And that's exactly what I was hoping for!

Edited by sisterspoon
Bad grammar
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Well, now I'm interested to see next week to see how Madison and Strand get out of the Zombie happy hour that they created.

I'd like to see a clever escape plan, too, but it will probably be something as dumb as a car horn turns them all around en masse and lures them away.

This particular group of zoms seemed highly motivated when they were flinging themselves off balconies, but now they're completely stymied by a bar-height barrier.  (I eyerolled when the walkers couldn't scrabble their way over the top of the bar to chomp Mads and Strand.)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, candall said:

It must be an Aldi's.

Must be. That thriving little flea market with woman carrying that gigantic yellow pursue was just rad. I wondered what the currency was. Yet they were out of bottled water in a day or two. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, minamurray78 said:

This religious/cult like angle of the ZA is just not doing it for me.

1 hour ago, Iguessnot said:

I'm also not comprehending this walker belief system. You can't just label something Mexican or spiritual and feel that explains your mumbo jumbo. I can't even disagree with the philosophy because I hadn't heard a cohesive explanation for it. This thing about Alejandro supposedly being bitten and surviving is interesting but we've been dealing with this belief system since Cecilia, who at least was a little more concrete in her beliefs. 

Nick said he's looking for a place where the dead aren't monsters. Well son, that was the dead before the apocalypse. As long as the dead are eating the living, they are monsters. It's not about the living looking favorably upon them.  

50 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I have to agree about the 'spirituality' aspect.  I know that Mexicans celebrate 'day of the dead' but that doesn't mean they can't see what's right in front of them.  Dead people are walking around eating any living thing they can get hands on. I'm not an expert but I don't think any Mexican belief system covers that.  So I don't believe for a second that Mexican people would be more 'accepting' of a zombie apocalypse and have no problems with zombies hanging around their campground.   Alexjandro is probably just like the Governor except his con is religion.  And clever little Nick is going to come along and expose him because those silly little Mexicans aren't able to recognize a con job.

Yes! After the woman tried explaining their mumbo jumbo of being between two deaths (lives?) whatever, I thought the show must be referencing some other philosophy and/or belief system of which I am unaware. Because what she said made NO sense to me. Say what you will about Hershel's farm, at least their ideas about the zombies just being sick people had some logic to it.

• Love 8

Way better then last week, but that isn't exactly hard to do.  But The Falling Dead thing was actually kind of fun (I know!), and the pairings of Ofelia/Alicia and Strand/Maddie actually kind of work.  Colman Domingo seems to be bring the best out of Kim Dickens somehow.  Maybe she just has more fun playing off him then the others.  Of course, getting drunk and playing piano was stupid as hell, but it's at least a bit more believable stupidity compared to the normal stupidity that happens on this show.

Hey, someone actually got to take a shower!  I guess they really aren't into "worrying about the ratings" territory yet since it was off-screen, and didn't feel the need to resort to a gratuitous "half-naked Alycia Debnam-Carey in a shower" scene to spice things up.

Of course the group that Nick is stuck with ends up being some kind of religious cult, who sacrifices the dying to the walker wall to appease the dead or something.  Also, Alejandro/the doctor apparently got bit by a walker, but didn't turn.  It could all be bullshit, but Luciana claimed she actually saw it, so I don't know.  Maybe he really is immune, and Nick would hilariously killed him killed accidentally, dooming the planet from creating a cure.  This is the same guy who almost started a war over a Little Debbie Cake knock-off.  Why not try and hide it in the cart?  Or maybe at least attempt to say "Hey, it's for the little girl whose dad we just killed.  It will fit."  Nope, just try and steal with from armed criminals.  Brilliant, Nick.

• Love 3
On 8/24/2016 at 0:22 PM, HalcyonDays said:

Episode synopsis: After the fall of the compound, Madison, Strand and others forge a tenuous path forward.  Meanwhile, Nick is recruited for a perilous assignment.

A perilous assignment?  A grocery run to CostCo?  It's not like this was during the fall with rioters raid the shelves or senior discount day at the Winn Dixie.  In fact, there wasn't another "shopper" in the store.  IT was only perilous because dumbass Nick made it perilous.  

2 hours ago, NorthstarATL said:

I hope Ofelia didn't take a dive.

If she didn't, she's the worst safety buddy ever.  Your friend is taking a shower in a creepy, deserted hotel save for the undead roaming about.   She can't hear anything and is probably taking some comfort in the fact you're out there to alert her if something happens.  But you just wander off?  Seriously?  Have you never seen a horror movie?  Or do they not have those in TWD universe either.

2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

the Parmacist looks bit in the shoulder, will he turn, why isn't he sick by now? I find this part interesting. 

If it's a natural contagion causing this, then in theory there should be some percentage of the populace with natural immunity.  It could be interesting finding someone with that immunity, but 1) without any functioning medical facilities there's no way to exploit that and 2) it's clear no one wants to explore the origins, mechanics or spread of the virus.  This was supposed to be about the latter at least and glazed over the whole thing.

1 hour ago, JackONeill said:

He said he's a seducer of people!

I took that to mean for him it's about the chase.  He'll flirt with anybody just for the sake of it.  He could be bi, but I think it's more that his con man background necessitates him being able to woo anyone and he''ll take any opportunity to keep in practice.

55 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Who makes sure the basket come back?

The sad part is, this was the most thought provoking question I had from this episode, if not this season.  I mean if every shopper takes a cart home with them, how are they going to have any left.  Do you have to leave a deposit for them?  Couldn't she have taken back the carts from the last time back?  Maybe the drug dealers have bugged the carts and are tracking them but to their camps.  It would certainly make more sense for these well armed, ruthless drug dealers to track down what must be a relatively large number of encampments and take what they want rather than turn into the post-apocalyptic Sam Walton.

Where did Madison's Southern drawl come from?  Are we supposed to believe she's been suppressing it the whole time (and presumably since she left Alabama)?  It wasn't the liquor that brought it out because Strand expressed surprise at her being a "Southern Belle" before they started their party. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, xaxat said:

I think Nick is a selfish asshole whose ongoing survival is based solely on plot armor at this point. It's boring and annoying. 

I actually like drunk Madison. 

I agree 100%.  Nick didn't get the cake for the little girl; he got it so he could be Clever St. Nick.  He didn't ever consider that he was risking the life of the woman with him.  Did he even consider what might happen to her if his cake-napping was discovered?  As for the little girl, he dropped the cake at her feet and walked off when she didn't do cartwheels.  

• Love 6

I wondered about the carts too -- but my thoughts were that they would make an awful lot of noise going back to the colony.  That would be like driving a musical ice cream truck back to their compound.

I, too, thought O was the roof diver (nice set up, show!).  That was a cool (in a morbid way) use of zombies.  I would LOVE to know where Ophelia went.  Poor Alicia - Ophelia is checking out and her mom & Strand are drunkenly summoning every walker in a mile radius.

I thought they did an initial sweep before they went room to room - so where are all the walkers in the stairwell coming from? If they were in rooms, how would they get out?

I admit to being confused about Madison's admission regarding her deceased ex husband:  I thought she implied he was drinking and got into an accident, but I'm reading some people say she said he committed suicide....? Can someone clarify so I don't need to watch it again?

Can't wait to see what deus ex machina they pull out to save the drunken duo at the bar -- they are going to have one helluva hangover!

As for Nick's new group....  why aren't the walkers attacking the fence? How have they not tried to get through or over the bus? And how on earth do they rub a few spots of walker blood on themselves and walk (with purpose) through the herd without drawing attention.  I second the poster who called balderdash on that one.

Still, this was a huge step up from last week's episode.

• Love 3
  • Nick is annoying. He thinks he soooooo clever and smart lol. I would have chopped his hand off then make a deal not to chop the other one. He's starting to become unlikeable. Doesn't seem to care about his family's welfare. Just a messed up, creepy, slimy, character. If I saw him in the street, he'd a get a roundhouse kick to the head. Then I'd take some clippers to his hair. 
  • The rules where whatever could fit in a basket.  The little snack that he stole could have fit inside the basket in the gaps between the water bottles easily. 
  • If they could walk to and return from the gangs warehouse during daylight, the colony couldn't be far away. 
  • Why would Nick just go out and walk to the warehouse without any weapons. He left the colony with nothing.
  • Love 7

I've found this show to be completely boring but I'll still watch it because my DVR is barren on Sunday until fall.  Can someone remind me how Nick met the pharmacist (sorry, bad with names)?  I was playing video games and looking up chicken and dumpling recipes and not watching the sub-titles can anyone tell me why all the Mexicans speak English, even if they're like 7?

• Love 1

I've never defended this show before, but I'm going to give them some credit for going down to Mexico to establish their "culturally different viewpoint" storyline.

I'm not all that familiar with El Dia De Los Muertos, but EVERY entry on the first Google page uses the word "celebrating" with respect to the dead.  "In Mexico, death is a fact of life celebrated through a dedicated festival . . ."  ". . .three days of celebrating the reunion of dead relatives with their families." 

In the US, we don't have any positive associations with dead people who continue to amble about--ghost stories are meant to be scary, animated corpses are for horror movies.

It makes sense a long tradition of "the dead are back, yay!" would make people in Mexico more open-minded to the whole concept of zombies, struggle to make sense of it all, try to co-exist. 

Edited by candall
Deleted my TWD remark, even though it was a pretty good point.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, candall said:

I've never defended this show before, but I'm going to give them some credit for going down to Mexico to establish their "culturally different viewpoint" storyline.

I'm not all that familiar with El Dia De Los Muertos, but EVERY entry on the first Google page uses the word "celebrating" with respect to the dead.  "In Mexico, death is a fact of life celebrated through a dedicated festival . . ."  ". . .three days of celebrating the reunion of dead relatives with their families." 

In the US, we don't have any positive associations with dead people who continue to amble about--ghost stories are meant to be scary, animated corpses are for horror movies.

It makes sense a long tradition of "the dead are back, yay!" would make people in Mexico more open-minded to the whole concept of zombies, struggle to make sense of it all, try to co-exist. 

My problem, and I think other people share this, is these dead people are EATING living people. And just because you're his brother Bill, your zombie brother is still going to eat you (if given a chance). These "spirits" are anything but benevolent. Remember: they can't recognize who you are. They feel no sympathy or empathy. They would just as soon eat you then a freshly cooked chicken. In fact, they wouldn't eat the chicken. Instead, they'd wait for you to come strolling along whistling the Day of the Dead theme song.

I think instead of keeping them undead, you should be putting them out of their misery. That would be an act of mercy. Plus, if you're Catholic, there has to be death so the soul can go to rest. Shambling along  and eating anyone that comes along IS NOT a religious thought.

• Love 8

I'll agree that I appreciate that the show is at least trying to approach this from a different angle from the mother show and the American horror movie view of zombies/death.  Right now, though, it's so muddled that I'm having a hard time figuring out if it's again too poorly thought out and written or just not making sense or what.  If they're going for the idea of embracing death as a part of life, all the scary bug eyes and chanting at the end really didn't offer any sort of clarity.

Again, kernels of interesting ideas that they can't seem to follow through on.  Using people who aren't going to survive anyway as a protective "wall?"  Okay.  But we're not supposed to notice that the "wall" is just obliviously milling around inside the chain link instead of trying to get through the fence to the living they should be able to see and hear?  A few smears of blood on the forehead is enough camouflage going to Apocalypse Costco but they don't even need that when weighed down by two heavy, probably squeaky carts?  These have to be some of the laziest most lackadaisical zombies I've ever seen, which given the chosen setting for this show almost feels like it's saying something I don't want to touch.

The reveal that someone has thus far survived a bite should be played as a much bigger deal than it was and raises questions about natural immunity and how the zombie infection happened in the first place.  But since they chose to go the "nine days later" route in telling us how the world turned, this just feels like they're setting us up for another round of oh, you didn't really want to know that, did you?

• Love 9

So now I know where they were going with last week's episode. They wanted to set the bar SO low that ANYTHING coming later would look good. Right? That has to be what they were doing, because I....GASP....actually semi-enjoyed this episode. 

There I said it. I did. 

Not all of it. There were definitely stupid parts. But I liked seeing how the Colonia does things. It's a bit different from anything we've seen before. Their stance on the dead is weird, but interesting. They seem to not only hold them in high regard, but are using them as a protection of sorts. I do find it rather implausible that that group of walkers in the fence just wander around apathetically when there's so many living people on the other side of the fence. Why aren't they pushing it down like we've seen so many times before? Is just one random meal a week really enough to satisfy them? Hmmmm...I don't think so. 

But I've always wanted to explore the idea of some sort of immunity, someone being bit and not turning. I'm interested enough to find out where this is going with Alejandro. 

But I also liked seeing how this community barters for what they need. The warehouse group was a more believable set of "villains" than we've previously seen. Opportunists, you'd see a lot of those. But not too OTT. They just want to get theirs. Very believable. I did think the entire thing with the candy bar was so stupid, though. Why didn't Nick just put it in the cart? And I get that he recognized an Oxy dependency and figured out these guys needed their end of the trade more than they were letting on, but why would that chick immediately think it was okay to start making threats on these guys? That felt a little off. 

But overall, I enjoyed Nick's stuff tonight. I don't think Delane is that bad of an actor, I just think the writing for him is sometimes ridiculous. It was better tonight. I really like when they pair him with children. He has a very sweet way with them. 

I also enjoyed Alicia and Ophelia's scenes together. I like when this show touches on the sadness of walkers, of who they once were and how they went out. You can tell Ophelia is close to losing it. The Falling Dead was a damn nice visual effect, but I'm not sure why it was happening - a;ll of them at once, from different areas like that. It didn't really make sense. 

My least favorite scenes were Madison and Strand's. They both annoy me. Maddie looked like she was trying to sniff Travis out in the earlier scenes. Her expression literally never changes. And Strand's vague wisdoms just grate. When they started breaking glass and banging around on the piano, I said to myself - "they deserve to get eaten". 

• Love 3

One thought about the man who says he lived after being bitten: I realize we can't change the fact that this news was brought to light on this show vs TWD. (And forgive me for talking about both shows.) On TWD they've dealt with the virus for longer AND went to the CDC. The people of FTWD are, just by the nature of the show, at the beginning of things. So, I think that revelation, though maybe very, very important, is given short shrift here. I can actually see a writer or director or actor saying, "Look, this is a big deal, but we can't 'play' it that way because at this point in the show, we don't know what the hell's going on." Now, if they had kept Travis's first wife alive, with what she saw and experienced in the "medical compound," things might be different.

when did Madison's first husband die? It seems like it may have happened around the time she was...ahem, dating Travis. If not, when did Travis come on the scene?

I'm really tired of subtitles.

and talk about a tax write-off for TPTB: the yacht. I remember all the hoopla about it last year. Now, all of sudden ------- gone. Gee, I guess it didn't lend itself to sterling storytelling (like many said would be likely).

10 hours ago, candall said:

Forty-five zombies walk into a bar . . .

I really REALLY wanted a zombie bellhop to pop up when Strand dinged that bell. 

10 hours ago, natyxg said:

It made me wonder if he wasn't killing two birds with one stone. Because, yea, he could have easily thrown the treat for the little girl into that cart. So maybe he stole intentionally. He saw the leader's sister was an addict and knew just how valuable that Oxy was to them. So he planned the entire thing, to be able to bargain for the extra cart. Risky, for sure, but that's Nick. Since HE'S no longer on drugs, he's got to get his high somehow. 

10 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I don't know why Alicia was filling her bag with random clothes instead of useable items.

She's the Beth of this world, just looking for a pretty sweater. 

9 hours ago, kdm07 said:

Did anyone find themselves NOT missing Travis or Chris? No, just me?

YUP. They can stay gone for all I care. Too bad Maddie didn't go with them. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The Falling Dead was a damn nice visual effect, but I'm not sure why it was happening - a;ll of them at once, from different areas like that. It didn't really make sense.

You could faintly hear the sound of the piano in the background so they were following the racket Drunk and Drunker were making - which was loud enough to attract all the infected in the city.

It amused me that Madison started throwing glasses agains the wall because in season 1 when Chris and Alicia broke into that house to play dress up, Alicia threw her bottle of wine against the wall. Like mother like daughter. And like father like son. Still not completely clear on what exactly happened to the dad.

I believe in one of the interviews recently (or was it on the talking dead?), the actress who plays Luciana mentioned Dave Erickson wasn't pleased with the way the blood was so prettily and carefully brushed on her face and that there was a lot of backstage discussion on that topic.

Nick had to walk quite a ways from the living area to the wall so I think there's a bit of space between the fence and where the people actually stay so the zombies wouldn't be interested until everyone's at the fence chanting to attract them, feed them and then people scatter. Maybe if they're fed on the regular they're not as feral as when they're hungry.

The bite is interesting. Curious to find out if it's the real deal or not because that certainly changes the game. I get distracted easily when they're explaining the spiritual beliefs but I think they're waiting for the dead to walk to their final resting place and then the survivors are the chosen ones to start the world anew? So they think this situation is a temporary thing to get through and let's all just give the dead a bit of space to do their thing and find their way. I suppose it's easier to have that kind of hope when MiracleMan is your leader.

Nick is a little shit. I still enjoy it for now but there has to be a comeuppance by the end of the season. He can't keep doing shit like that and survive.

Poor Alicia. And way to stand guard Ofelia...She is so lost but throwing out random facts about her past and giving her two lines/episode isn't gonna make me care for the character. She's been the most neglected so far. Hope Alicia and Ofelia get a little bit of attention in the next few episodes. And I've had enough of Nick for a while. I groaned when they opened the episode with him again after last week's Nickfest.

Haven't missed Travis and Chris at all and not looking forward to their return. Never cared much for Travis and Chris is only interesting when he's creeping his family out. That duo is the most uninteresting pairing possible.